PDA

View Full Version : Classify Italian American Al Lettieri

Sikeliot
05-15-2017, 07:27 PM
Surname is Campanian/Calabrese.

Where would he have passed?

http://assets.yourtailorednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/02151912/352-e1475446802242.jpg
http://heyse-online.de/spencerhilldb/bilder/plattfuss2_lettieri.jpg
http://medias.unifrance.org/medias/254/23/137214/format_page/media.jpg

Cristiano viejo
05-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Turkey, Arab Gulf, so.

Sikeliot
05-15-2017, 07:31 PM
Turkey, Arab Gulf, so.

Gulf Arab is a bit extreme of a guess, no?

Kamal900
05-15-2017, 07:32 PM
In the first an 3rd pictures, he looks Jewish. The second one looks more Levantine Arab.

Cristiano viejo
05-15-2017, 07:45 PM
Gulf Arab is a bit extreme of a guess, no?

Put him these things Gulf Arabs wear their heads and vuola...

barkoo
05-15-2017, 07:45 PM
Berid/Atlanto-Med intermediate. Look Spanish and would be his best fit.

Cristiano viejo
05-15-2017, 07:46 PM
Berid/Atlanto-Med intermediate. Look Spanish and would be his best fit.

He could be your father :lol:

Smeagol
05-15-2017, 07:48 PM
He don't look like a Gulf Arab at all. Berid + Med.

Cristiano viejo
05-15-2017, 07:50 PM
He don't look like a Gulf Arab at all. Berid + Med.

Berids, Meds, whatever, are not that dark and exotic nor in a million of years.
This is not Med, this is something beyond.

barkoo
05-15-2017, 07:50 PM
He could be your father :lol:

Could be but he wouldn't look so much Spanish tbh, more like Dinaricized Atlanto-Med.

MysteriousWays
05-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Somewhat exotic, but does not pass as gulf Arab imo. Berid and atlanto med. I agree with barkoo.

JMack
05-15-2017, 07:55 PM
Berid + Med.

Doesn't look Gulf Arab. LOL

MinervaItalica
05-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Rodrigo, the pathetic troll.

Cristiano viejo
05-16-2017, 02:32 PM
People dont accept honest opinions, it seems.

Wanderer
05-18-2017, 12:37 AM
Anywhere in Southern Europe.

Enflamme
05-18-2017, 02:52 AM
Berids, Meds, whatever, are not that dark and exotic nor in a million of years.
This is not Med, this is something beyond.

Berid doesn't exist.

I quote Cosmoo:

"Racial classification within the White Family + a list of non-existant phenotypes:

Here is a chart I made based on classification system from "The Races of Europe" by C.S. Coon (chapter VIII, section 6), together with a list of invented phenotypes with no basis in reality.
http://i.imgur.com/nYAgliz.jpg
Below is a short list of non-existant European phenotypes, with no basis in reality, which are both products of anthrotard internet “experts” and real “anthropologists”.

Totally non-existant phenotypes:

1. East Mediterranid
No anthropologist ever used this type. People that get classified as so usually have absolutely no metrical difference from Gracile/Atlanto-Mediterraneans.

2. West Baltid/(”common”) Baltid/”east” (“mongoloid” Baltid)/Kurganoid/etc.
All of these types don’t exist. There is only one type, named Baltic by some anthropologists, and East Baltic by Coon (because it’s found on eastern shores of Baltic sea). It is type derived from basal Ladogan type, heavily mixed with Corded, Hallstatt, and western UP. Any of these types can become more express in this mixture, for this type is not a stable blend, but a very variable one. Comment from TRoE photographic plate:
Fig. 5 (3 views). A Finn from Tampere, Tavastehus. This man seems to show more evidence of Nordic influence than the others. As these pictures show, the East Baltic is not a stable or a basic racial type, but a variable blend. (C.S. Coon, “The Races of Europe”, photographic supplement)

Phenotypes which have been described but have no basis in reality:

3. Faelid
A type invented by Gunther, a politically-motivated creation just like rest of his phenotypes. He glorified Nordic race as a part of Nazi ideology, but as the time went by, it was discovered that Germany’s greatest figures (like Leibniz, Kant and Schopenhauer) were all brachycephalic. So he conveniently created “Faelisch” type, which consisted of individuals that would be classified by Coon and others as Borreby, East Baltic, Brunn and Alpine, and he defined it as a sub-type of Nordid race.
This is what imaginary “Faelid” was supposed to look like:
http://i.imgur.com/SE1dMEX.jpg

If you learned anthropology from internet forums, rather than from books, then these examples will be a huge surprise for you…

4. Strandid
A type designed by Lundman (and used by no one other than himself) as a “Scandinavian variant of Alpine”. Needless to say, there is not a single trait which separates them from Alpines elsewhere, making this type wrong in its root.

5. Berid
CM-Mediterranean-Alpine mixture. Clearly not a type of its own.

6. Paleo-Atlantid/Tydal
Supposed pigmented, unreduced, dolichocephalic Upper Palaeolithic survivor of northwestern parts of Europe. Not only does this type appear extremely rarely, but Lundman’s own examples contradict his description of this type. As is the case with rest of his types described here, they were used by no one other than himself. His pictorial example of the type (you don’t get any FURTHER from unreduced CM than many of people on photo):
http://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p512850/Image103434.jpg
7. Gorid
Supposed eastern European version of Alpine. As is the case with Strandid, there is nothing which separates it from regular Alpine.

Blatantly fake types which need no further explanation:

8. Baskid
9. Mtebid/Caucasid
10. Aisto Nordid/East Nordid
11. Paleo-Pontid/Pre-Slavic"

Me, in any case, he told me (on facebook, Cosmoo), for summary, that this type does not exist and that Lundman "was shit in general".

And he says it true, because most of the examples of Lundman (only one, to tell the truth) show no homogeneity of facial features or facial features in common ...

And most people who expose photos of people for example to prove the existence of this type "berid", we can often be observed that most of these facial in these pictures do not have much in common and that in fact, these people only want to see what they want to see and assign to them the term "berid".

This does not make sense and it is called "anthrotardism".

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

For Barkoo, because I know you will answer anyway (I know you a little): If you try to attack me personally by saying "Negroid" or "North African" >>> I have no problem with Because I do not have a complex and it will not make me cry. I know my origins and my genealogical tree that go back several centuries; I can tell you, for example, that I have a distant Piedmont origin dating back to the 15th century, as I can tell you that the surname of the father of my maternal grandmother's father was "Venderotte" and that His wife had the surname "Adriaenssens", etc. I can also tell you that the mother's surname of my maternal grandmother's mother was "Bordenave".

I can also tell you that the father's mother of my paternal grandfather had the surname "Biernaciak".

So I have no complex and I know my history, my origins. So, what I advise you is to learn about your origins to you, I do not attack you, I read on a site (on which you have posted and created some threads, not on Apricity, I specify) that you doubted your origins.

I do not even advise you to take a DNA test, because this is very approximate (although it may help you), I'm just telling you that you could take some steps to build a family tree.

DarknessWin
05-18-2017, 03:44 AM
DHe is 100% European , he look mixed

SardiniaAtlantis
05-18-2017, 04:27 AM
His features are more wide but he looks like a Sardinian guy I know a bit.

FilhoV
07-15-2017, 06:21 PM
Berid

Odin
07-15-2017, 07:00 PM
Berid + Atlanto-Med.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
01-15-2021, 02:57 AM
Berid doesn't exist.

I quote Cosmoo:

"Racial classification within the White Family + a list of non-existant phenotypes:

Here is a chart I made based on classification system from "The Races of Europe" by C.S. Coon (chapter VIII, section 6), together with a list of invented phenotypes with no basis in reality.
http://i.imgur.com/nYAgliz.jpg
Below is a short list of non-existant European phenotypes, with no basis in reality, which are both products of anthrotard internet “experts” and real “anthropologists”.

Totally non-existant phenotypes:

1. East Mediterranid
No anthropologist ever used this type. People that get classified as so usually have absolutely no metrical difference from Gracile/Atlanto-Mediterraneans.

2. West Baltid/(”common”) Baltid/”east” (“mongoloid” Baltid)/Kurganoid/etc.
All of these types don’t exist. There is only one type, named Baltic by some anthropologists, and East Baltic by Coon (because it’s found on eastern shores of Baltic sea). It is type derived from basal Ladogan type, heavily mixed with Corded, Hallstatt, and western UP. Any of these types can become more express in this mixture, for this type is not a stable blend, but a very variable one. Comment from TRoE photographic plate:
Fig. 5 (3 views). A Finn from Tampere, Tavastehus. This man seems to show more evidence of Nordic influence than the others. As these pictures show, the East Baltic is not a stable or a basic racial type, but a variable blend. (C.S. Coon, “The Races of Europe”, photographic supplement)

Phenotypes which have been described but have no basis in reality:

3. Faelid
A type invented by Gunther, a politically-motivated creation just like rest of his phenotypes. He glorified Nordic race as a part of Nazi ideology, but as the time went by, it was discovered that Germany’s greatest figures (like Leibniz, Kant and Schopenhauer) were all brachycephalic. So he conveniently created “Faelisch” type, which consisted of individuals that would be classified by Coon and others as Borreby, East Baltic, Brunn and Alpine, and he defined it as a sub-type of Nordid race.
This is what imaginary “Faelid” was supposed to look like:
http://i.imgur.com/SE1dMEX.jpg

If you learned anthropology from internet forums, rather than from books, then these examples will be a huge surprise for you…

4. Strandid
A type designed by Lundman (and used by no one other than himself) as a “Scandinavian variant of Alpine”. Needless to say, there is not a single trait which separates them from Alpines elsewhere, making this type wrong in its root.

5. Berid
CM-Mediterranean-Alpine mixture. Clearly not a type of its own.

6. Paleo-Atlantid/Tydal
Supposed pigmented, unreduced, dolichocephalic Upper Palaeolithic survivor of northwestern parts of Europe. Not only does this type appear extremely rarely, but Lundman’s own examples contradict his description of this type. As is the case with rest of his types described here, they were used by no one other than himself. His pictorial example of the type (you don’t get any FURTHER from unreduced CM than many of people on photo):
http://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p512850/Image103434.jpg
7. Gorid
Supposed eastern European version of Alpine. As is the case with Strandid, there is nothing which separates it from regular Alpine.

Blatantly fake types which need no further explanation:

8. Baskid
9. Mtebid/Caucasid
10. Aisto Nordid/East Nordid
11. Paleo-Pontid/Pre-Slavic"

Me, in any case, he told me (on facebook, Cosmoo), for summary, that this type does not exist and that Lundman "was shit in general".

And he says it true, because most of the examples of Lundman (only one, to tell the truth) show no homogeneity of facial features or facial features in common ...

And most people who expose photos of people for example to prove the existence of this type "berid", we can often be observed that most of these facial in these pictures do not have much in common and that in fact, these people only want to see what they want to see and assign to them the term "berid".

This does not make sense and it is called "anthrotardism".

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

For Barkoo, because I know you will answer anyway (I know you a little): If you try to attack me personally by saying "Negroid" or "North African" >>> I have no problem with Because I do not have a complex and it will not make me cry. I know my origins and my genealogical tree that go back several centuries; I can tell you, for example, that I have a distant Piedmont origin dating back to the 15th century, as I can tell you that the surname of the father of my maternal grandmother's father was "Venderotte" and that His wife had the surname "Adriaenssens", etc. I can also tell you that the mother's surname of my maternal grandmother's mother was "Bordenave".

I can also tell you that the father's mother of my paternal grandfather had the surname "Biernaciak".

So I have no complex and I know my history, my origins. So, what I advise you is to learn about your origins to you, I do not attack you, I read on a site (on which you have posted and created some threads, not on Apricity, I specify) that you doubted your origins.

I do not even advise you to take a DNA test, because this is very approximate (although it may help you), I'm just telling you that you could take some steps to build a family tree.

I don't think Dinarid and Noric are mixed, I agree with Armenoid due to it's West Asian Origin and evident different features etc.

NSXD60
01-15-2021, 06:04 AM
Berid Med but with typically blunt Arabic nose.