PDA

View Full Version : Iran/Persians are NOT Arabs

Böri
05-16-2017, 12:54 PM
An Iranian guy pissed because people think he is Arab made a video. He says that when people tell they are Arabs that offends Persians :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpck7oUc69Y

ariel
05-16-2017, 01:01 PM
Most people dont even know the difference between muslim and arab...

Egyptian
05-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Haha ,Well Gulf Arabs did spread islam in his own country and the Arabian alphabet , so why is he offended ?

Böri
05-16-2017, 01:08 PM
Most people dont even know the difference between muslim and arab...

That's the very ignorant. But most commoners actually think Iran is Arab country they cant make the difference İ guess because outlook similar.

Haha ,Well Gulf Arabs did spread islam in his own country and the Arabian alphabet , so why is he offended ?

Yeah some skinny Arabs terribly owned them in 7th century.

Egyptian
05-16-2017, 01:10 PM
That pride about the past is useless anyway , Egypt or Persia or Babylon etc .. it's better we focus on the future rather than always thinking of the past.

Pahli
05-16-2017, 01:11 PM
That's the very ignorant. But most commoners actually think Iran is Arab country they cant make the difference İ guess because outlook similar.

Yeah some skinny Arabs terribly owned them in 7th century.

And they also owned the Turks in Central Asia you pathetic cunt :rolleyes:

Böri
05-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Turks were nomads and most pulled north in the steppes. No settled people owned by skinny Arabs like Persians were.
Iran was a total crush, the destruction of whole civilization of fire worshippers, even Alexander couldnt suceed that. Anyway Iran's Arabic outlook IMO more to do with image of the country and its people. In Turkey most Turks also think Iranians are from another Arab country. So I can imagine the trend to see Iranians as Arabs stronger in Europe or US.

Pahli
05-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Turks were nomads and most pulled north in the steppes. No settled people owned by skinny Arabs like Persians were.
Iran was a total crush, the destruction of whole civilization of fire worshippers, even Alexander couldnt suceed that. Anyway Iran's Arabic outlook IMO more to do with image of the country and its people. In Turkey most Turks also think Iranians are from another Arab country. So I can imagine the trend to see Iranians as Arabs stronger in Europe or US.

Read up your loser history, Turkic and Iranic armies were both defeated by the Arabs in Transoxania

Böri
05-16-2017, 01:20 PM
Anyway that's not the topic. I have never seen a Turk complaining to be thought as Arab unlike many Persians do. Persians have Arab image, in the past I thought it more like North Indian as result of linguistic and cultural similarities but IRL most people consider Iranians as Arab people. Even most Turks act like that.

Pahli
05-16-2017, 01:20 PM
Anyway that's not the topic. I have never seen a Turk complaining to be thought as Arab unlike many Persians do. Persians have Arab image, in the past I thought it more like North Indian as result of linguistic and cultural similarities but IRL most people consider Iranians as Arab people. Even most Turks act like that.

Too bad I've met plenty of Turks that look 3 x more Arab than me :(

Böri
05-16-2017, 01:24 PM
In Turkey here in Istanbul people cant make difference between Iranians and Syrians or Lebanese (for Iranians with liberal cloth) and Iranians in burqa thought same as Iraqis etc. For average Turks, Arabs and Persians are same. That's the point. So I dont know but that trend to think Iranians are Arabs is stronger in Europe and America where people think probably they are all same. That's point and probably why OP video made by Persian guy.

Râman Hvâstra
05-16-2017, 01:41 PM
In Turkey here in Istanbul people cant make difference between Iranians and Syrians or Lebanese (for Iranians with liberal cloth) and Iranians in burqa thought same as Iraqis etc. For average Turks, Arabs and Persians are same. That's the point. So I dont know but that trend to think Iranians are Arabs is stronger in Europe and America where people think probably they are all same. That's point and probably why OP video made by Persian guy.

What would you ask of your sheeple?

N1019
05-24-2017, 02:20 PM
An Iranian guy pissed because people think he is Arab made a video. He says that when people tell they are Arabs that offends Persians :)

This is the problem. They are too emotional and sensitive about this and many other issues, and also rather arrogant about their supposed superiority to Arabs, but when they get emotional, that superiority surely doesn't show if it exists at all. Rather than being offended, they should politely educate and in some cases just forget about it. This problem is at its worst in the government.

Bonpal
05-24-2017, 02:36 PM
That pride about the past is useless anyway , Egypt or Persia or Babylon etc .. it's better we focus on the future rather than always thinking of the past.

its when you had advanced culture. what is there to say about today?

zarzian
05-24-2017, 02:54 PM
By any average uneducated westerner all middle easterners are considered the same thing, specially for semetic influenced turks. Those same "skinny arabs" that you talk about were our vassals for a 1000 years, only due to a perfect storm of events and circumstances were they able to defeat the Sassanids, and those same Sassanids destroyed the Gokturk federations in all 3 wars, with the Persians outnumbered 10 - 1, ie one Persian cataphract killed 10 gokturk horseman on average. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_wars

Wadaad
05-24-2017, 02:56 PM
He is right, Turks dont have the need or bother to defend themselves the mistake that they are Arabs.

The biggest reason for it is because Turkish leaders are euro wannabes (clean shaven, wearing suit + tie)
while Iran leaders are Arab wannabes (wear robes + turbans + beard)

if the roles were reversed, Turks will be seen as Arabs and not Persians.

And both the Turks and Persians can deny this reason, but this is it.

zarzian
05-24-2017, 02:59 PM
He is right, Turks dont have the need or bother to defend themselves the mistake that they are Arabs.

The biggest reason for it is because Turkish leaders are euro wannabes (clean shaven, wearing suit + tie)

I have to agree with everything you just said.

Pahli
05-24-2017, 02:59 PM

This is true and that is also why people think Persian closely related to Arabic, they only see some script that is pretty much the same as Arabic, if it wasn't for Ataturk the Turks would have had the same "issue"

Ryujin
05-24-2017, 03:04 PM
Iran needs an Atatürk.

zhaoyun
05-24-2017, 03:06 PM
The reality is that the average American couldn't tell the difference between Muslims whether they were Turkish, Morrocan, Iranian, Afghan, Pakistani or Turkmen. They are all just brown foreign peoples to the average American. If a Turk or Syrian was western looking, they'd probably just be thought of as Italian.

zarzian
05-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Iran needs an Atatürk.

We had even better then that in the form of the Shah, but the west took him out.

Pahli
05-24-2017, 03:10 PM
The reality is that the average American couldn't tell the difference between Muslims whether they were Turkish, Morrocan, Iranian, Afghan, Pakistani or Turkmen. They are all just brown foreign peoples to the average American. If a Turk or Syrian was western looking, they'd probably just be thought of as Italian.

I get that often tho lol, however a gypsy like Siyendi is easy to spot from miles distance

Böri
05-24-2017, 03:12 PM
Iranians when they are abroad they dont wear turban and their women dont even wear the scraf mandatory in their country yet still people think they are Arabs. We dont talk about Mullahs here. Yes you guessed, it's the racial image. People in Europe can make difference between Turks and Arabs/Persians, in the US it's different stuff as they are ignorant mostly. For us in Turkey for example Iranian or Lebanese / Iraqis etc we cant tell the difference. I can spot Iranian tourists sometimes in Istanbul with their 'shaved, eyebrows you will ask how? When they have Persian Zoroaster symbol on their necklace. Otherly Iranian and Arab its the same.

Pahli
05-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Iranians when they are abroad they dont wear turban and their women dont even wear the scraf mandatory in their country yet still people think they are Arabs. We dont talk about Mullahs here. Yes you guessed, it's the racial image. People in Europe can make difference between Turks and Arabs/Persians, in the US it's different stuff as they are ignorant mostly. For us in Turkey for example Iranian or Lebanese / Iraqis etc we cant tell the difference. I can spot Iranian tourists sometimes in Istanbul with their 'shaved, eyebrows you will ask how? When they have Persian Zoroaster symbol on their necklace.

Then why do people often think I'm from South Europe / Balkans, I don't wear any Zoroaster symbol nor do I shave my eyebrows you retard, I look more "Western" than many Turks here in Denmark and yet you're still being an OWD cocksucker making it sound like Turks are European or something :lol:

Ryujin
05-24-2017, 03:17 PM
We had even better then that in the form of the Shah, but the west took him out.

Well I have to say that the Shah can not be compared to Atatürk.

Still; I'd prefer Mosaddegh over the Shah.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
In Portugal most people are not aware that Turks are not Arabs, so you guys should do a similar disclaimer.

Böri
Post your picture to Ylla and The Mask you Kiro they will tell you if you really pass as Balkanian. Even if you do who the f*ck cares?

In Portugal most people are not aware that Turks are not Arabs, so you guys should do a similar disclaimer.

yeah like Portugues make videos for Finns begging to identify with them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2pPSAAFSbk

There are few Turks in Portugal and they report being treated as semi-gods there.

Pahli
05-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Well I have to say that the Shah can not be compared to Atatürk.

Still; I'd prefer Mosaddegh over the Shah.

Mosaddegh would have ultimately been one of the best leaders for Iran but the crocked Brits and their greed for oil stopped that

Hadouken
05-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Then why do people often think I'm from South Europe / Balkans, I don't wear any Zoroaster symbol nor do I shave my eyebrows you retard, I look more "Western" than many Turks here in Denmark and yet you're still being an OWD cocksucker making it sound like Turks are European or something :lol:

you are not persian you are kurdish fagget

not that there arent persians who can also be mistook as such things . as I said persians get extremely misrepresented in forums . it is actually pretty crazy how far from the truth it is what people have in their mind about iranians . but there is still a difference between persians and kurds

and also only because you get guessed as those ethnicities doesnt mean much . individual passings dont mean much

btw. the "arabs" in usa are mostly Levantines . so it is normal that Iranians get taken as arab

Pahli
05-24-2017, 03:23 PM

not that there arent persians who can also be mistook as such things . as I said persians get extremely misrepresented in forums . it is actually pretty crazy how far from the truth it is what people have in their mind about iranians . but there is still a difference between persians and kurds

and also only because you get guessed as those ethnicities doesnt mean much . individual passings dont mean much

btw. the "arabs" in usa are mostly Levantines . so it is normal that Iranians get taken as arab

That doesn't matter, to Shitness Kurds and Persians are the same "Brown Indo-Iranian" race. But since we talked about this, yes there's a difference between Kurds and Persians although I am slightly Iranian shifted I can still see difference between Persians and Kurds. Even some Iranian Azeris look extremely Persian lol. But Kurds from Iraq and Iran can be quite Persian looking while in Turkey they look different.

Ryujin
05-24-2017, 03:27 PM

I as well imagined most Portuguese as Bruno Alves and Nani once.

yeah like Portugues make videos for Finns begging to identify with them?

There are few Turks in Portugal and they report being treated as semi-gods there.

The message of that video was not for Finns to identify with Portuguese people. Finland is another country the average person knows not that much about, they associate it with Nokia and Santa Claus. That video was made when we had an economic crisis a few years ago and the Finnish government was trying to block any type of capital injection (even though Portugal aided Finland during their famine crisis after the war with the Soviet Union). As fate would have it, two years later Finland was the one with a severe economic crisis and in need of capital injection.

There are virtually no Turks in Portugal, I only know one and he is a Kurd that owns a kebab shop. Semi-gods, lol.

Hadouken
That doesn't matter, to Shitness Kurds and Persians are the same "Brown Indo-Iranian" race. But since we talked about this, yes there's a difference between Kurds and Persians although I am slightly Iranian shifted I can still see difference between Persians and Kurds. Even some Iranian Azeris look extremely Persian lol.

he is trolling often anyway . in fact I realized that he even jokes a lot and he wants to trigger us especially you with his posts. fuck this white/brown bullshit anyway it is soooo childish and useless

Kurds look like what I have put in my signature where you literally can see 1000 people if not more . if people want to "learn" it they are welcome if not then thats fine too but reality doesnt change

and our people are not topic anyway so stop bringing yourself in this you are not persian . when people talk about "iranians" they often mean persians not kurds , azeris , or whatever . and as I said already persians have differences from us (which you agree on) but are also represented wrongly and people are ignorant about them . and the "arabs" in usa are mostly lebanese and syrians so of course the average redneck idiot wont see a difference

Governor
05-24-2017, 03:29 PM
I've seen that Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Chinese, Japanese say Turks are Arab.I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears.Also an Anglo-Saxon looking Canadian teacher got closer to a Turkish student and said "how do you start to pray, i knew it but i forgot it because, we used to live at an Kuwaiti military air base and i heard this praying everyday"

05-24-2017, 03:30 PM
I as well imagined most Portuguese as Bruno Alves and Nani once.

Yes, but that's you. If anything the average Turk associates Portugal with Spain. In here the average person associates Turkey with the Arab world.

Ryujin
05-24-2017, 03:31 PM
Yes, but that's you. If anything the average Turk associates Portugal with Spain. In here the average person associates Turkey with the Arab world.

How do you know what the average Turk sees things as? :lol:

Böri
05-24-2017, 03:32 PM
Nah never seen Euros who mistake Turks for Arabs or Mena.
And in US most know Turks arent Mena or Arabs but with Persians it's not same. They are Mena and people think they are Arabs. Here people applaud Ben Affleck because he says Persians speak Farsi and not Arabic :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQ1uMPv3PA

So yeah its widespread people think Iranians are Arabs because they have Mena outlook.

05-24-2017, 03:33 PM
How do you know what the average Turk sees things as? :lol:

Because I have met Turks in real life abroad, whereas I doubt you ever met a Portuguese in person.

Babak
05-31-2017, 08:06 PM

Yea Kurdish turks look pretty different from persians tbh

Dandelion
05-31-2017, 08:15 PM
Only very ignorant people think they're Arabs.