PDA

View Full Version : Classify Turkish actor from Greece West Thrace

Böri
05-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Burak Hakkı is from Gümülcine (Komotini) close to Turkey and Bulgaria borders. Old Turkic settlements in Balkans. 1,87 m. tall.

https://i.hizliresim.com/QarEdA.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/QarEdA)

https://i.hizliresim.com/r3lB7B.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/r3lB7B)

https://i.hizliresim.com/V0q5bV.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/V0q5bV)

lameduck
05-19-2017, 03:50 PM
very good looking guy I would say Mediterranean Type

Voskos
05-19-2017, 03:57 PM
dinaropontid+turanid. id oubt hes fully thracian

Böri
05-19-2017, 04:05 PM
dinaropontid+turanid. id oubt hes fully thracian

I say Pamiro-Turanid with Ponto-Med. Btw he lives in Greece and obviously Greek girls like him :)

Sikeliot
05-19-2017, 04:13 PM
He looks like David Gandy who is British.

https://www.theplace2.ru/archive/david_gandy/img/2560908.jpg

JMack
05-19-2017, 04:14 PM

People from different ethnicities can look like each other sometimes.

Vyasa
05-19-2017, 04:15 PM

he's a jew

Sikeliot
05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
he's a jew

http://ethnicelebs.com/david-gandy

Ethnicity: English, some Scottish

Quote: "People are always surprised when I speak. They can’t believe I am a born-and-bred Essex boy… Everyone asks me if there is Mediterranean in my blood — but my mum’s ancestors are Scottish and my dad is from East London."

Böri
05-19-2017, 04:29 PM

Somewhat but OP more spaced eyes and Pamirid effect which set him abit apart Imo

Sikeliot
05-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Somewhat but OP more spaced eyes and Pamirid effect which set him abit apart Imo

I think both of them pass in every Southern European country also.

Kamal900
05-19-2017, 04:44 PM
Nothing central Asiatic about him. He passes better in Southern Europe than anything.

Böri
05-19-2017, 04:54 PM
:) Again the Arap can't control himself

Nothing central Asiatic about him. He passes better in Southern Europe than anything.

He isnt Central Asian but Balkan Turk. Turk from Europa with obvious Pamiri Turanid. Anyway what he cant pass for sure its Levantine ;)

Kamal900
05-19-2017, 04:56 PM
:) Again the Arap can't control himself

He isnt Central Asian but Balkan Turk. Turk from Europa with obvious Pamiri Turanid. Anyway what he cant pass for sure its Levantine ;)

I never claimed he can, but at the same time, he doesn't resemble the peoples of central Asia either. He looks more European than anything really.

Voskos
05-19-2017, 04:58 PM
lol, caucasian siyendi i s fully anti arap

Böri
05-19-2017, 05:00 PM
lol, caucasian siyendi i s fully anti arap

I am from Pont and Turkoman descent. This obese pig is a crime against human dignity and gives bad image of his peoples. Arabs should catch and beat him for giving bad image of their own people.

crazyladybutterfly
05-19-2017, 05:00 PM
NOT TURANID , those arent asian eyes

Böri
05-19-2017, 05:03 PM
NOT TURANID , those arent asian eyes

Agreed fold not so epicanthic just slightly so no much Turanid more Turkic Pamirid I see

Kamal900
05-19-2017, 05:04 PM
I am from Pont and Turkoman descent. This obese pig is a crime against human dignity and gives bad image of his peoples. Arabs should catch and beat him for giving bad image of their own people.

The same reason that the good and kind Turks should catch and beat you up along with the other Turkish retards here for giving them a bad image as well. The fact that your angry with me for simply questioning and disagreeing with your Turanist bullshit triggered you very badly.

archangel
05-19-2017, 05:07 PM
what the fuck happened to apricity? its full of bullshit right know

BTW Turanid is visible on the face of the actor

Böri
Ok Levant boy you right. You are like the atheist debunking religion. Despite I still don't why you care but you always right :) now just stay away from Turk topics.

crazyladybutterfly
Agreed fold not so epicanthic just slightly so no much Turanid more Turkic Pamirid I see

to me he looks just very european, he can only pass in countries with a decent amount of european-like genes ... including some turkic populations of course

crazyladybutterfly
05-19-2017, 05:09 PM

no his eyes are more "pseudoasian" european rather than asian-like
they're too much inward , like many germanic and slavic men

Böri
05-19-2017, 05:10 PM

Pamirid Turanid yeah. Beside Turkish topics are under heavy MENA Assaults with some Greek interference time to time. Constant terror on TA nowadays :)

no his eyes are more "pseudoasian" european rather than asian-like
they're too much inward , like many germanic and slavic men

He has Turkic stronk effect on his face and its more Pamirid type Turanid. Pamirid also Turkic race type.

blogen
05-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Turanid admixture, presumably with Mediterranoids.

Odin
05-19-2017, 08:09 PM
Med + Turanid.

Böri
05-19-2017, 09:05 PM
The guy is hit in Greece. When he walks in Athens streets he is presumably like a star considering all Casandrinos around :)

Shah-Jehan
05-19-2017, 09:09 PM
Pamirid Turanid yeah. Beside Turkish topics are under heavy MENA Assaults with some Greek interference time to time. Constant terror on TA nowadays :)

He has Turkic stronk effect on his face and its more Pamirid type Turanid. Pamirid also Turkic race type.

Why is Pamirid Turkic race? It's named after the Pamir mountains/Ferghana valley, which is populated mainly by Eastern Iranian speakers (Pamiri people) + Tajiks in the valleys

The Pamirid race, also Pamir-Fergana race (Russian Памиро-ферганская раса, named for the Pamir range and the Fergana valley), is the most Eastern subrace of the Europid race, common in Central Asia, represented mostly Tajiks (especially mountain Tajiks), the Pamir people and the majority of Uzbeks. Characterized by brachycephalic skull, dark hair, dark skin (these characteristics are absent in the Pamir people and the mountain Tajiks), narrow protruding nose and fairly strong development of the tertiary hair cover.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamirid_race

Ryujin
05-19-2017, 09:13 PM
When he walks in Athens streets he is presumably like a star considering all Casandrinos around :)

:lol:

Böri
05-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Why is Pamirid Turkic race?

It's just term used anyway. Pomiri people actually Iranic peoples, Pamirid is a form of Turanid. Iranic peoples are Iranid from Kurds until parts of northwest India that race is spread. Anyway I wont go off-topic.

Shah-Jehan
05-19-2017, 09:15 PM
It's just term used anyway. Pomiri people actually Iranic peoples, Pamirid is a form of Turanid. Iranic peoples are Iranid from Kurds until parts of northwest India that race is spread. Anyway I wont go off-topic.

ok sorry for off topic, but many central Asian iranian speakers aren't Iranid like Persians of Iran. They are brachycephalic to begin with and the type is named after them, since they are the most isolated people in the whole region.

Anyway, this guy looks Med + Turanid to me.

Freeroostah
05-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Med-Turanid imo

Полковник 95
05-19-2017, 09:17 PM
North Atlantid.

barkoo
05-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Pontid/CM + Turanid influence.

DarkSecret
05-19-2017, 09:22 PM
dinarized pontid-med.

The.Mask
05-19-2017, 11:02 PM
Looks complete European.

Probably turkified or otomanized local. He might be pomak also.

Armenoid looking greek girls dream to race mix with him.

Böri
05-20-2017, 06:51 AM
Looks complete European.

Probably turkified or otomanized local. He might be pomak also.

You are the Dinarid-Armenid. OP bone shapes and eye epicanth can only be Turkic origin in that area.

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 09:05 PM
You are the Dinarid-Armenid. OP bone shapes and eye epicanth can only be Turkic origin in that area.

I am north pontid and atlantid.

I was saying that armenoid/Arab looking greek girls would fall in love with this turkified white man.

Turkic people are short midgets.

His bone structure is Dinaric or balkanic and he passes in western Europe.

Nothing to do with brown anatolians.

Böri
05-20-2017, 09:18 PM

I was saying that armenoid/Arab looking greek girls would fall in love with this turkified white man.

Dont try to link yourself to a Turk, difformed face street beggar. Your nation is poor where women are abducted to be marketed away. I hope your sister not among them.

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 09:24 PM
Dont try to link yourself to a Turk, difformed face street beggar. Your nation is poor where women are abducted to be marketed away. I hope your sister not among them.

You are a brown anatolian turk that means you are by default a subhuman.

You are a product of rapes through history and you are probably also a son of a whole since harem whores threw their bastards in anatolia where they became later on "turks".

The last thing I would do in this world is to link my self with brown turkish subhuman, the ugliest people I have seen in my life.

Turks are poor beggars and half of your b population lives in slums.

We in general abduct gypsies and romanian/ aervian whores and whatever ottoman gypsy leftovers in our lands. However abducting turkish women would be impossible since they are so ugly.

Böri
05-20-2017, 09:27 PM
You are a brown anatolian turk that means you are by default a subhuman.

You are a product of rapes through history and you are probably also a son of a whole since harem whores threw their bastards in anatolia where they became later on "turks".

The last thing I would do in this world is to link my self with brown turkish subhuman, the ugliest people I have seen in my life.

Turks are poor beggars and half of your b population lives in slums.

We in general abduct gypsies and romanian/ aervian whores and whatever ottoman gypsy leftovers in our lands. However abducting turkish women would be impossible since they are so ugly.

Stfu and stop spamming the thread with your buthurt you subhuman harem material. Your nation is trash. Considering sub-group of yourself you are most trashiest. I am not brown or whateva, quite among 'least brown, zone among Turks of the peninsula. People like you sell own sisters away as prostitute, I know quite well sort of shameless low gangsta you are. This is taxo thread and the man hasnt anything to do just like avarage posters confirm.

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Stfu and stop spamming the thread with your buthurt you subhuman harem material. Your nation is trash. Considering sub-group of yourself you are most trashiest. I am not brown or whateva, quite among 'least brown, zone among Turks of the peninsula. People like you sell own sisters away as prostitute, I know quite well sort of shameless low gangsta you are. This is taxo thread and the man hasnt anything to do just like avarage posters confirm.

My people are obviously superior to anatolian brown turks who are brown midget subhuman and literally sons of whores.

Turkish brown subhumans , mixed race mongrels, harem of springs do not have the right to talk who is a trash and not.

Remember what you are son of a turkish harem whore.

I know brown anatolian turks fuck their sisters and turkish men ducky their own daughters and that you are probably the bastard of your own sister.

This thread confirms your delusional ideas and inferiority complex and nothing more.

Böri
05-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Your people in nord Albania are gangsta mafia members who kill people for 100 dollars and sell own girls. I know what I am talking about. And as said, İ can bet on my life there is at least one such abducted and marketed person in your own family. You are subhuman. F*ck off now.

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Your people in nord Albania are gangsta mafia members who kill people for 100 dollars and sell own girls. I know what I am talking about. And as said, İ can bet on my life there is at least one such abducted and marketed person in your own family. You are subhuman. F*ck off now.

No albanians are not brown turkish subhumans that fuck their own sisters and rape their own daughters.

What you said has never happened among albanians ( besides b gypsies in the country) that consider family as a holy thing.

However turks fucking and raping their own daughters and sisters is a very wide spread phenomena.

You are yourself a son of a turkish harem whore and your mother is probably your sister.

Your grand grandmother was probably an harem whore and ualala you were born.

archangel
05-20-2017, 10:17 PM

stfu you short mongrel albo,North Pontids and Atlantids cant be exist in balkans,

Balkan are darkest and most mongrel region in the europea,you are darker than people of south europea(Spain,İtaly etc..)

Most of balkanians are Neolithic subhumans related with Middle East,except some slavic remnants in North Balkans

How dare you try to mock West Euroasian Hunter Gatherers like this man?

Fucking e1b1 carrier fuck

Böri
05-20-2017, 10:21 PM
This Albo gangsta son of wh*re, with probably half of female family members prostituted somewhere in London or Brussels, literally sh!t in this thread and in the other Albo thread with all his hurtness... His vomit is cleaned in the Albanian thread but left untouched here. F*ck moderation.

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 10:41 PM
stfu you short mongrel albo,North Pontids and Atlantids cant be exist in balkans,

Balkan are darkest and most mongrel region in the europea,you are darker than people of south europea(Spain,İtaly etc..)

Most of balkanians are Neolithic subhumans related with Middle East,except some slavic remnants in North Balkans

Lulz this other turkish subhuman makes the thread even better.

Ore son of a turkish whore, do you even look yourself at the mirror or look at the people when you go outside??

Turks are gypsy looking people you delussional subhuman, are you fucking serious?

Turks are subhumans and brown gypsies who derive from rapes and different mixes and adding here harem whore of springs such as the other turkish subhuman here.

This man is a turkified native and original turkis people are short mongoloid creatures who have nothing to do with brown anatolian gypsies in turkey also

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 10:46 PM
This Albo gangsta son of wh*re, with probably half of female family members prostituted somewhere in London or Brussels, literally sh!t in this thread and in the other Albo thread with all his hurtness... His vomit is cleaned in the Albanian thread but left untouched here. F*ck moderation.

If you would be in front of me, you would beg me to kll you after i would have broken all your bones.

Trust me in this.

I repeated to you several times, son of of an ulgy turkish whore, that leave your imagination behind when you talk with me.

Turkish subhumans fuck and rape their sister and then sell them to arabs.

Tell me, how many turkish subhumans have fucked their sister and how many turkish men have fucked their daughters and have had children with them?

how many turkish subhumans have sold turkish whores to arabs, since arabs are the biggest contributors to your economy?

How many turkish whores are fucking niggers right now in Turkey???

You come and speak to me about traash, when you are a turkish anatolian gypsy, you come and speak about harem, when turks are themselves harem bastards and all the harem bastards were all thrown to live in anatolia, you speak to me about my family members, when turks fuck their own sister and daughters, marry 1st cousins and sell turkish whores to Arabs.

I would have broken your arms in real life midget brown turk.

Böri
05-20-2017, 10:50 PM
Sorry I said London or Brussels. I think its Rome or Milano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyJNE_UhNJoovjiz4_FlNSylf13AEwKrU&v=do9KXid5vT0

Gangsta, You see in video any family member you sold for 200 dollars?

DarknessWin
05-20-2017, 10:56 PM
The guy is hit in Greece. When he walks in Athens streets he is presumably like a star considering all Casandrinos around :)

What are you talking about man?? I am from Greece and this guy is not famous, i dont know him

About his look he look Meditteranean like most of the Balkan "Turks" ,
these people have not Turk blood they are just Turkified

DarknessWin
05-20-2017, 11:03 PM

First of all Neolithic Farmers were stronger and taller people than Hunters , also they had Civilization and Balkans
had the older Civilizations in Europe.
Balkans give warriors like Ancient Greeks in the south (Spartans,Macedonians) , in the east Illyrians and in the west Thracians-Dacians
all of them Neolithics

Neolithic warriors like Leonidas and Spartacus .
You call us Short???
Balkanians are the taller people in Europe so stop speaking crap

The.Mask
05-20-2017, 11:25 PM
some 300,000 turkish whores

'' Zurafa Street is in one of Istanbul's oldest and most notorious brothel areas, dating back to Ottoman times. However, over the years, the number of brothels has dwindled. Indeed, the brothels and the official tallies of the women working in them reveal only a small part of Turkey's sex industry.

Under Turkish law, government-supervised brothels are legal, but otherwise, prostitution is not. The Turkish penal code assumes prostitutes are exclusively female, and that if they agree to work in a brothel, then they are legitimate. So the brothels are registered in a location the municipality approves, pay taxes and agree to the city’s health code for sex workers. Indeed, for years in the early 1990s, Matild Manukyan, a businesswoman who owned 32 brothels, was the top taxpayer in the country.

The brothels are a double-edged sword for their workers. They provide a relative safety net compared with independent sex workers. But once workers are registered as brothel employees, their chances of finding other employment are rather slim. The stigma is official and permanent. The workers have to pay a hefty portion of their income to the brothel management, as well.

From talking to the women in these brothels, I learned the following:

Turkish law does not make brothel work legal for foreign women or for members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersexual (LGBTI) community. So anyone belonging to any of these groups must work outside legal brothels and inevitably becomes part of a criminal operation.
While the Turkish economy is deteriorating, sex workers say the demand for them is on the rise, given the young population. However, the demand is selective. Ece, a registered sex worker at an Istanbul brothel for two decades, told Al-Monitor, “In this profession, unlike others, seniority is a disadvantage. Your income decreases as you age. Then, of course, the market is bustling with young boys and girls from Syria and still others from Eastern Europe. Now brothels have to compete against the internet. Most upper-class customers do not come to brothels anymore. Several houses have shut down on Zurafa Street.”
Indeed, the face of Turkey's sex industry is changing fast. On several main city streets, particularly in Ankara, in broad daylight, you can see young men handing out colorful business cards to passers-by, including children and even police officers. The cards, complete with phone numbers and nude photos of them, say, “Ms. X is waiting for you at her home. Call her."

Similarly, a simple search online will yield hundreds of webpages providing escort services in different cities, with names such as Escort Istanbul, Escort Izmir, etc. Unlike other countries, escort services are not legal or regulated in Turkey, yet they explicitly offer sexual services. Some escorts provide a detailed list of sexual services they are willing and unwilling to provide, explaining the details of pricing and providing a manual about the kind of hotels they are willing to spend the night at and the product brands they prefer — in case a client would like to buy gifts. None of these webpages have an age requirement to visit.

Similarly, escort services that provide male and transgender escorts to both men and women have bloomed as well. Al-Monitor spoke with a male escort in his early 30s with the nickname Baris.

“I started escorting during my college years," Baris said. "One of my mom’s friends was divorced and asked me if I would join her at an art event. It was not for money or anything. I thought, why not? I hooked up with my first job there. Mainly, this has become my life now. I provide massage and workout sessions for my customers. I go out exclusively with women.”

There are also rules. Baris said, “I do not ever engage in unprotected sex. I think that is the most important issue in our sector. If someone agrees to going without a condom, the customer should move on.” Baris said he charges anywhere from $1,000 for a night to $3,000, depending on the event. Most women who seek these services are happy to be seen in public with their handsome escorts.

Barbaros Sansal, a famous fashion designer and a gay activist who is outspoken on controversial issues, gave a detailed interview to Al-Monitor about the changing face of the sex industry in Turkey. Since the ban against adultery was lifted in the late 1990s, the market for prostitutes and escorts has skyrocketed, he said.

"Escort services used to be more discreet. Now they are promoted shamelessly," Sansal said. "In Turkey today, there are more brothels than domestic violence shelters for women."

Sansal explained that some hookup apps such as Grindr, Romeo and Hornet that are used to establish gay friendships are also used for prostitution. He added, “Grindr is a forbidden site in Turkey, but you can access it with VPN [virtual private network] services, such as TunnelBear. Police also use these sites to harass the gay community or to blackmail them. Still, they are popular all over the world, letting people make connections on their own time and budget.”

It has become easier for escorts to work independently, with the help of everything from houses that can be rented for a day without the requirement of an ID card (unlike most hotels) to services such as Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook and scheduling webpages such as Kolaygece ("easy night"). The internet provides tools for online marketing, advertising, screening of customers and arranging a private location to meet. “I think alcohol is regulated more diligently in Turkey than sex,” female escort Hande told Al-Monitor.

Sporadically, the police decide there is an overabundance of escort services and crack down on them. Usually, it is the sex worker who gets caught and penalized in such instances, and the webpages are shut down.

“We have two [main] issues. One is that our webpages are arbitrarily shut down by the government, so every other month we change our portal address before they terminate it. We announce the changes on social media. The other issue is sexually transmitted diseases. It is an unspoken problem,” one escort service manager told Al-Monitor.

It is quite interesting that an Islamist government — one that prides itself on raising a pious generation with a high moral code — has worked to minimize the number of brothels while at the same time turning a blind eye to a flourishing sex industry that uses all sorts of online tools. It is most likely because a sizable portion of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) supporters tacitly approve of this arrangement where prostitution is largely kept out of public view. And even some AKP members are not immune to the wiles of the sex industry. “That is one of the few joys of life left,” one such customer told Hande during our interview''

Is not good to play with petros trolling because he trolls turkish gypsies more than anyone, dont forget that.

Go in brussels and london to see if there is any of them, but guaranteed that you will probably find many turkish whores rather than any albanian.

fake vidoes made by a suspicious channels in you tube dont bother me.

In Tirana, all the strippers and hokkers are romanian and serbian, but we might take some of the 300,000 turkish muslim prostitutes , there are too many of them.

They can strip with hijab also.

Böri
05-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Ofc there is prostitution and brothels in Turkey and a regulation. Like the name Manukyan (Armenian) shows, these run by foreign elements. Armenians and Greeks run brothels and women who work inside mostly elements from Balkan and east Europe. And Turks customers if anything. Turkey isnt source who provide prostitutes to world like Albania is, Turkey is end point where hookers from so different nations gather and work or forced to work.
Let's return to Albania.
Confirmed that almost all Albanian villages provide prostitutes to brothels market with abductions and modern slavery and that Albanian prostitutes are youngest in world when they are trafficked (less than 18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ADK92ykCc

So yeah probably your sister and cousin also among them. I dont mock btw, I am sad for you.

Papastratosels26
04-24-2019, 10:51 PM
DinaroMed - Turanid