PDA

View Full Version : Muslims must kill all Jews

Skjaldemjøden
05-22-2017, 10:38 AM
http://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2017-05-11-imam-praedikede-om-drab-paa-joeder-nu-svarer-han-igen-paa-facebook

This was on the news last week. It was recently revealed that in a sermon in Copenhagen back in March, a Lebanese imam was documented preaching that "the Day of Judgment will not come before Muslims kill the Jews" and continued to cite the hadith about stones and trees calling Muslims to kill the Jews hiding behind them. I found it pretty amusing how the press was jumping through hoops to minimize the damage. Reporters spent two hours at the mosque where the sermon was given, the same place the perpetrator of the 2015 Copenhagen shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings) prayed at, but failed to find anyone willing to distance themselves from the statement (quoting the clip). "If it's in Islam it must be true; I'm Palestinian, so...; killing is forbidden in Islam, I wasn't there so I don't know what he said" were the most presentable answers they got. Therefore, they went out of their way to interview a decent but totally random Danish Muslim guy who spoke out against the sermon in a Facebook post. At the end of the clip, news anchor Divya Das was wiggling through an interview with a Danish professor of Islamic theology:

Divya Das: I now bid good evening to Thomas Hoffmann, professor of Quranic and Islamic studies at the university of Copenhagen. Thomas Hoffmann, what is it, in your assessment, that makes the Imam's utterances particularly serious?
Thomas Hoffmann: That is, first and foremost, the linking of this very violent old verse or utterance with a modern political context, namely the Israel-Palæstina conflict. Herby the Jews in the holy verse are so to speak linked with regular Jews and Israelis nowadays. I think this is what is problematic about the utterance.
Das: But-
Hoffmann: This reminds me a lot of the utterance that... yes? [He was perhaps referring to a similar sermon given at this mosque prior to the 2015 shooting at the synagogue]
Das: No, what I wanted to ask is do you truly believe that the Imam means that Danish Muslims should kill Danish Jews?"
Hoffmann: ... No, I don't necessarily think that he means that they should actually go out and immediately realize this project, but the imam is very occupied with creating an enemy and fertilizing the ground, and that is precisely what he does in this case. There is no... I don't think he necessarily tries to establish a strict causality between these utterances and a general hatred of Jews.
Das: Thomas Hoffmann, there's a young woman on the website who says something along the lines "I don't think he meant anything bad by it." So should one takes this Imam's utterance with a grain of salt or how do you see it?
Hoffmann: Yes, well, on one hand one should take it with a grain of salt, right? This is an imam who preaches at a mosque associated with Hizb ut-Tahrir. They regularly make very controversial and violent statements, and this is usually something they only have at mouth [as opposed to Matthew 15:18]. But, nonetheless, threats should of course be taken seriously even though they might be empty.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cftdgo.jpg

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 10:40 AM
Balkanic muslims are gonna kill Jews for the reason they are not paying taxes for living on our land = Prefecture of the East.

Syria, Palestine is OURS not German or Jewish.

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/30/7030-004-C42F41FD.jpg

Dandelion
05-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Balkanic muslims are gonna kill Jews for the reason they are not paying taxes for living on our land = Prefecture of the East.

And what with Orthodox Greeks? Weren't they your bros? Good to see you don't consider the Balkans muslim land then.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 10:44 AM
And what with Orhtodox Greeks? Weren't they your bros?

When I said OURS, it did meant "of our people" who are orthodox and muslims.

Böri
05-22-2017, 10:44 AM
And what with Orthodox Greeks? Weren't they your bros? Good to see you don't consider the Balkans muslim land then.

Yeah when they were slaying them in Srebrenica with Serbs... :rolleyes:

Seya
05-22-2017, 10:45 AM

ours? u are not borniak?

Egyptian
05-22-2017, 10:45 AM
It's a prophecy about the conflict in Palestine and Syria , plus Jews haev also their own prophecies

Israel will be established as the prime nation in the world (Isaiah 2:1-4 & Micah 4:1-7).
The Lord will bless the Jewish remnant by fulfilling all the promises He has made to Israel (Isaiah 60:1-62:7).

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 10:47 AM
ours? u are not borniak?

I am Bosniak, as much as Algerians are French.

After all, Haven't we muslim Greeks, Serbs, Bosnians ruled Syria, Palestine for hundreds of years.

Haven't we presented muslim ver. of Eastern Roman Empire?

Of course we did.

Seya
05-22-2017, 10:51 AM
I am Bosniak, as much as Algerians are French.

After all, Haven't we muslim Greeks, Serbs, Bosnians ruled Syria, Palestine for hundreds of years.

Haven't we presented muslim ver. of Eastern Roman Empire?

Of course we did.

algerians are not french..so u're not bosniak either? u're mixing everything and everybody

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 10:53 AM
algerians are not french..so u're not bosniak either? u're mixing everything and everybody

If you have a brain larger than a peanut you'll figure out that modern nations are yoke.

I have family (with a same last name) who are: 1. Serbs 2. Greeks. 3. Croats 4. Macedonians.

So tell me, how is that possible?

Language, Culture = means nothing. Only Blood matters.

Seya
05-22-2017, 10:59 AM
If you have a brain larger than a peanut you'll figure out that modern nations are yoke.

I have family (with a same last name) who are: 1. Serbs 2. Greeks. 3. Croats 4. Macedonians.

i didn't offend u idiot. culture and language means a lot. don't mix everything together..blood is not everything..do u think if my mom had greek surname and she's half greek but born in romania that makes me greek now? ..that gives me right to talk in the name of greeks like: we did, we own..this is ridiculous...

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
05-22-2017, 11:02 AM
Muslims gotta muslim.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 11:03 AM
i didn't offend u idiot. culture and language means a lot. don't mix everything together..blood is not everything..do u think if my mom had greek surname and she's half greek but born in romania that makes me greek now? ..that gives me right to talk in the name of greeks like: we did, we own..this is ridiculous...

Blood = People.

My ancestors were Byzantine soldiers and officers then Ottoman soldiers and officers.

If I've decided to convert to Islam, and if one of us (Mehmed II Fatih = Greek/Serb) conquered Constantinople and
changed religion to Islam, it doesn't mean we have invaded your people... we have just reformed it (Just like Constantine the Great abandoned Hellenism)

I've said million times. We have destroyed 1000 of churches that WE HAVE BUILT.

Angelos, Komnenos and many others became Ottomans

Brankovići, Vukovići, Sokolovići (All Byzantine officers) became Ottomans.

Those are all Greco-Illyrian people who served Roman Empire for hundreds of years.

I know it has been done with Turkish/Persian culture.. but for 250-300 years Greeks have been under Mongol Turkic occupation even before
they have decided to conquer Capital from Orthodoxes.

Kriptc06
05-22-2017, 11:10 AM

A quarter Greek, yes; The second part no. The same way I can't speak for portuguese people neither for Moldovan people. What they do ia their business, I just happen to share blood with them, like them or not.

^this taking into account her mother was born in Greece (thats what I undetstood having a Greek surname). If bot, not, just a common surname, then: No.No. it would be an insanity them lol just sharing a surname and trying to speak for everyone

Seya
05-22-2017, 11:14 AM
A quarter Greek, yes; The second part no. The same way I can't speak for portuguese people neither for Moldovan people. What they do ia their business, I just happen to share blood with them, like them or not.

sure..u should speak at least the language to be able to claim u're this or that...although i speak 7 languages, greek is not one of them..i know just a little bit. i find that a detail i never told anybody before..except for TA in several circumstances but never IRL

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 11:20 AM
sure..u should speak at least the language to be able to claim u're this or that...although i speak 7 languages, greek is not one of them..i know just a little bit. i find that a detail i never told anybody before..except for TA in several circumstances but never IRL

Royality decides! not "culture or language", Romans had already abandoned LATIN in FAVOR of Greek (Heraclius decree)

You see for example: Catholics are not Romans cause they have abandoned Roman Royality and started electing their own Popes through conclaves.

Mehmed II was of Roman Royality (even Orthodox Greeks of 14 century admitted that) and he as a "Caesar of Romans" proclaimed that Islam is a New State
religion.

It is Orthodoxes who "with help of Mongolian Russians" restored that religion back on Balkans, again Orthodoxy was never
legally restored as a Roman Religion cause after WW1, Position of Emperor was abolished.

Some of them who do understand how religion worked in Roman Empire will confirm that I am right.

Dandelion
05-22-2017, 11:21 AM

Seven? How many of them are Romance languages? ;)

Kriptc06
05-22-2017, 11:22 AM

It's OK, my Russian sucks and I can't understand romanian properly either, I think it's OK in this circumstance to like it and identify with it, but to represent them, and speak for them, for me sound crazy.

Nu e posibil pentru mine sã inteles totul :(

epirot
05-22-2017, 11:26 AM
Yeah when they were slaying them in Srebrenica with Serbs... :rolleyes:

you have learned the western hoax they taught you by heart I see....

epirot
05-22-2017, 11:29 AM

So you are 100% Slav. Just like almost every Bosniak I've met. Your answers should be sought in the lands of Poland and Slovakia and Ukraine and Russia. This is where all the truth lies. Forget about arabs. You are not one of them. Forget about Latins as well. Their language was very close to Slavic but not because of what you think. Latin was derived from Slavic.

wake up for once.

epirot
05-22-2017, 11:34 AM
Those are all Greco-Illyrian people who served Roman Empire for hundreds of years.

but were converted to SLAVIC by some FEW SAVAGE INCOMPETENT INSIGNIFICANT SLAVS WHO CAME to earth with their primitive space ships.... right... LOL... maybe you would like me to stick the SLAVIC toponyms maps from GREECE and ALBANIA on your stupid face in some hope that you'll see the light....

Sad truth is, Serbia and Bosnia is full of self-haters like you, unfortunately. I don't blame you. Slavs got defeated by the Saxons and Saxons fucked your brains. What happens is normal. Sadly.

There was, is and will be ONLY one war :

Goths vs Slavs.

All events happen around this basic rivalry, through milenlia.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 11:38 AM
but were converted to SLAVIC by some FEW SAVAGE INCOMPETENT INSIGNIFICANT SLAVS WHO CAME to earth with their primitive space ships.... right... LOL... maybe you would like me to stick the SLAVIC toponyms maps from GREECE and ALBANIA on your stupid face in some hope that you'll see the light....

Sad truth is, Serbia and Bosnia is full of self-haters like you, unfortunately. I don't blame you. Slavs got defeated by the Saxons and Saxons fucked your brains. What happens is normal. Sadly.

That what you call Slavs are = Illyrian toponyms for Slavs have adopted their language and culture (i.e. Russians).

Albanians are not Illyrians as they claim, they are something else.

TheGoldenSon
05-22-2017, 11:58 AM

Kad je Rimsko Carstvo bilo "naše"?

Seya
05-22-2017, 12:02 PM
That what you call Slavs are = Illyrian toponyms for Slavs have adopted their language and culture (i.e. Russians).

so albanians can't claim to be illyrians but u can claim to be everything else?

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 12:09 PM
Kad je Rimsko Carstvo bilo "naše"?

Glavni grad je Carigrad koji su Rimljani islamske vjere zauzeli Mehmed sin Mihaela Rimskog plemića iz Trakije i Mare Branković.

Iliri kako su ranije Rimljani zvali naša plemena su rekli:

"Ovaj Mehmed (osvajač Carigrada) je Ilir sa majčine strane, a Rimljanin sa očeve strane" i to Demetrios Chalkondikes u 14 stoljeću.

Mi kao Iliri (koji smo Romanizirani pa kasnije Slavenizirani) smo uvijek bili Rimljani i u Paganskom, Hrišćanskom i u Islamskom Rimskom Carstvu.

Rimski plemići: Angelos, Komnenos su svi služili u Osmanskom carstvu kao Generali, oficiri itd.

Mehmed II je reformisao Rimsko Carstvo (bio je Rimski Car a i Rimske krvi) kojem smo mi kasnije svi služili.

Pravoslavci su Vratili nazad Pravoslavlje iako ga je Rimski Car ukinuo 1453 godine. Islam je vjera većine Rimljana iz Sirije, Tunisa, Anadolije itd.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 12:12 PM

Illyrian Tribes are more related to Etrurian Tribes than Ancient Greeks as Albanians want to present. Our I2a1 is probably not from the Balkans
but from the North-Eastern part of Italy and opposite of Etruria.

We are 75% Dinaric people, and Romans were predominantly Dinaric (as it was proven in Eupedia thread).

Also our language which is called incorrectly Slavic originated here on Balkans then later it moved towards North - East.

That's why Demetrios Chalkondykes called "Mehmed = Triballian (Illyrian) from the Mothers side i.e. Branković, and Thracian Greek from the Fathers side"

crazyladybutterfly
05-22-2017, 12:26 PM

how can blood matter if one doesnt share the same culture? serbiasn , croatians and bosnians are closely related yet for cultural differences they killed each other

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 12:28 PM
how can blood matter if one doesnt share the same culture? serbiasn , croatians and bosnians are closely related yet for cultural differences they killed each other

That's called CIVIL WAR.

Sparta fought Troy and they are all Greeks. and they had a different culture and traditions.

Constantine fought Maxentius with a large armies, but again they were the same thing.
Maxentius was Pagan, Constantine was Christian.

Maxentius called Constantine with same names u are now calling Muslims. (Hellenic apostate etc..)

epirot
05-22-2017, 02:47 PM

Aha, so Gorica, Konjica, Grbovo, Orahova, Krusovica, Mecovo, Drabatova, Sklivanj, Visani, Velika, Ulicka, Smolik etc... are words coming from the Illyrian .......

what can I say.....

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 03:01 PM

Culture is everything. It's what gives people their social norms to be able to relate to others in a community and values. Language is obviously at the core of culture. Blood doesn't provide values.

The.Mask
05-22-2017, 03:03 PM

Dear, Albanians do not claim but are Illyrians according to cold facts such as genetics ( male dna or autosomal one), language,and ethnic culture ( ethnic costumes, dances, old musicals instruments, legends and epic stories) adding here our own old clan system and historical names in history books.

This thread needs to be cleaned and the biggest lunatic and subhuman of this forum is this bosnian Muslim gypsy with huge inferiority complex and off spring of serv soldier.

Dandelion
05-22-2017, 03:04 PM

They can't even drop their religion for that. This is why I was surprised to see one 'Catholiced Serb' here. He didn't become a Croat. Say what?

It does happen with some 'Bosniaks'. They convert to Orthodoxy and claim a Serbian identity. Emir Kusturica is such person. However, their situation is different, for they often also claim that their family was forced into converting to Islam by the Ottomans.
They were rather Crypto-Orthodox like Moriscos in Iberia were Crypto-Muslim as Sephardim were Crypto-Jews. Crypto to the point they had forgotten their religion. When Sephardic Jews came to the Dutch Republic they didn't know a thing about Judaism and performed Catholic rites. They had to to survive.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Culture is everything. It's what gives people their social norms to be able to relate to others in a community and values. Language is obviously at the core of culture. Blood doesn't provide values.

Well well Constantine the Great introduced Christianity, Caesar Maxentius who ruled in Rome.. said that Constantine became a JEW
and that he ISN'T ROMAN any more... That he needs to be KILLED as soon as possible.

For Maxentius pursued then the only true Roman Relgion and Roman Culture.

So Christians DO have a right to become Jewish culture by introducing Judeo-Christian Names in Europe, but then
later.. when those Christians convert to Islam and Islamic culture.... Then it's WRONG.

Where is your logic now?

How could Constantine remain Roman (when he introduced Jewish Religion) and Mehmed II Fatih (Greek) CAN NOT?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT?

We will surely be on the TOP just like Constantine removed Roman Paganism, We are gonna remove Religion of Constantine AGAIN!
even if we removed it once already.

Zephyrus
05-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Muslims must kill all JewsPopcorn time.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Zephyrus
05-22-2017, 03:21 PM
This is why I was surprised to see one 'Catholiced Serb' here. He didn't become a Croat. Say what?Mate, I was joking, don't take me too serious.

:D

Dandelion
05-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Mate, I was joking.

Ah, damnit. Sometimes people are too unusual to be true. ;)

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Mate, I was joking, don't take me too serious.

U gle te devojke što je deda mazi, pojeo bi je ko rahat lokum.

Zephyrus
05-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Ah, damnit. Sometimes people are too unusual to be true. ;)"Catholicized Serb" is a derogatory term that Serbs use for Croats.
I used that term to push Robocop's buttons.

Zephyrus
05-22-2017, 03:26 PM
U gle te devojke što je deda mazi, pojeo bi je ko rahat lokum.To je iz Našeg malog mista, moje omiljene domaće serije.
Ima dobrih scena, evo jedna legendarna o balkanskoj radnoj etici:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXxR306gJU

Seya
05-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Dear, Albanians do not claim but are Illyrians according to cold facts such as genetics ( male dna or autosomal one), language,and ethnic culture ( ethnic costumes, dances, old musicals instruments, legends and epic stories) adding here our own old clan system and historical names in history books.

This thread needs to be cleaned and the biggest lunatic and subhuman of this forum is this bosnian Muslim gypsy with huge inferiority complex and off spring of serv soldier.

I know that. I did't say "claim" like it isn't true but this guy claims greek, turkish, illyrian, roman and who knows what else ancestry but he has a problem with albanians now...

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 03:48 PM
I know that. I did't say "claim" like it isn't true but this guy claims greek, turkish, illyrian, roman and who knows what else ancestry but he has a problem with albanians now...

Greek = Greek States Romanzed later, Illyrians = Romanized, Turks = a significant portion Turkified Romans, Albanians = Romans
Syrians = Arabized Romans, Egyptians = Arabized Romans like 50%, Tunisians = Arabized Romans.

You see it's all the same, but due to foreign conquests people have been assimilated.

Seya
05-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Greek = Greek States Romanzed later, Illyrians = Romanized, Turks = a significant portion Turkified Romans, Albanians = Romans
Syrians = Arabized Romans, Egyptians = Arabized Romans like 50%, Tunisians = Arabized Romans.

You see it's all the same, but due to foreign conquests people have been assimilated.
So France=Syria cose france=romans and syrians=romans, uk and getmany also romans...we are all romans inshallah

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 04:18 PM
So France=Syria cose france=romans and syrians=romans, uk and getmany also romans...we are all romans inshallah

France = Germans, UK = Germans, Germany = Germans, North Italy = Germans, Austria = Germans.

wvwvw
05-22-2017, 04:28 PM

The Bonsiak-Greek brotherhood ain't fake :icon_yell: It is real and it's here to stay :high5:cheer_icoon:

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 04:31 PM
The Bonsiak-Greek brotherhood ain't fake :icon_yell: It is real and it's here to stay :high5:cheer_icoon:

We don't have friendship with Greeks you are right, but with many Montenegrins, Serbs and Macedonians we DO. Many many friends among them.

Dandelion
05-22-2017, 04:33 PM

Haha. The Ottoman adoration is a bit insurmountable for Greeks obviously. :)

Rethel
05-22-2017, 04:51 PM

I see the one sane post you ever wrote :)

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 06:30 PM
Well well Constantine the Great introduced Christianity, Caesar Maxentius who ruled in Rome.. said that Constantine became a JEW
and that he ISN'T ROMAN any more... That he needs to be KILLED as soon as possible.

Constantine didn't introduce Christianity. Christianity had existed for centuries prior in the Roman world and had spread among a large portion of the population by the time of Constantine despite previous Roman emperors persecuting its adherents. Constantine chose Christianity as the state religion fora number of reasons.

Maxentius was Constantine's enemy. I don't go to someone's enemy for a unbias view of them.

For Maxentius pursued then the only true Roman Relgion and Roman Culture.

Cultures adopt from other cultures. They adopt what is appealing and beneficial (and sometimes what isn't beneficial). That is apparent throughout history. Roman Gods are basically Greek God with Latin names.

Cultures that close their doors to others, such as the Chinese had done in the 15th century and for centuries later, become victimized. They hadn't adopted the new and better forms to conduct business, war, etc. that happen to be developed by another culture.

The Japanese were in the same boat as the Chinese with their cultural isolation policy until they realize they better pay attention to what other cultures have developed or they'll be victims of European colonial powers.

Adaption is survival. Cultures that don't adapt end up living in shitty places and as pawns of others.

So Christians DO have a right to become Jewish culture by introducing Judeo-Christian Names in Europe, but then
later.. when those Christians convert to Islam and Islamic culture.... Then it's WRONG.

You do realize Islam is just a mixing of Judaism, Christianity, and pagan Arab beliefs, right?

Europeans converting to Islam are foolish for a number of reasons: Christianity has provided Europeans with their social norms. Despite secularism European culture is still influenced by Christianity. When you study literature of various European nations you can't understand it unless you understand Christianity (allusions, for example). Christianity is a reference point for authors whether they're religious or secularists.

Christian values has defined Europe since the late Roman period. How we perceive the world - even when you take out the religious element of believing Jesus was the son of God - is a Christian one. The values of the Romans are far different than the values of Europeans of the 21st century. When have you ever come across Romans questioning capital punishment? When have you heard Muslims question capital punishment? That notion that human life is precious in of itself stems from a Christian value. So while people may be secularists when they speak out against capital punishment it comes from the cultural world they were born into that at its base is Christian in values.

Now take note I said they would be foolish to convert. I didn't say it was wrong for them to convert. They're choosing different cultural norms. When adapting new cultural norms for society the question that should be asked is... does this make society better? Islam does not make society better. The proof is in the pudding. The Muslim world is unable to adapt. It doesn't allow for the separation of religion and state, for example, while Christianity does ('give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God').

Where is your logic now?

Right here.

How could Constantine remain Roman (when he introduced Jewish Religion) and Mehmed II Fatih (Greek) CAN NOT?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT?

Roman is not a religion.

We will surely be on the TOP just like Constantine removed Roman Paganism, We are gonna remove Religion of Constantine AGAIN!
even if we removed it once already.

I'm not too worried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWAXhH_Mk-M

Egyptian
05-22-2017, 06:38 PM

he is right tho about egyptian romans , a lot of them here... not 50% of course.

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 07:33 PM
Constantine didn't introduce Christianity. Christianity had existed for centuries prior in the Roman world and had spread among a large portion of the population by the time of Constantine despite previous Roman emperors persecuting its adherents. Constantine chose Christianity as the state religion fora number of reasons.

Maxentius was Constantine's enemy. I don't go to someone's enemy for a unbias view of them.

Cultures adopt from other cultures. They adopt what is appealing and beneficial (and sometimes what isn't beneficial). That is apparent throughout history. Roman Gods are basically Greek God with Latin names.

Cultures that close their doors to others, such as the Chinese had done in the 15th century and for centuries later, become victimized. They hadn't adopted the new and better forms to conduct business, war, etc. that happen to be developed by another culture.

The Japanese were in the same boat as the Chinese with their cultural isolation policy until they realize they better pay attention to what other cultures have developed or they'll be victims of European colonial powers.

Adaption is survival. Cultures that don't adapt end up living in shitty places and as pawns of others.

You do realize Islam is just a mixing of Judaism, Christianity, and pagan Arab beliefs, right?

Europeans converting to Islam are foolish for a number of reasons: Christianity has provided Europeans with their social norms. Despite secularism European culture is still influenced by Christianity. When you study literature of various European nations you can't understand it unless you understand Christianity (allusions, for example). Christianity is a reference point for authors whether they're religious or secularists.

Christian values has defined Europe since the late Roman period. How we perceive the world - even when you take out the religious element of believing Jesus was the son of God - is a Christian one. The values of the Romans are far different than the values of Europeans of the 21st century. When have you ever come across Romans questioning capital punishment? When have you heard Muslims question capital punishment? That notion that human life is precious in of itself stems from a Christian value. So while people may be secularists when they speak out against capital punishment it comes from the cultural world they were born into that at its base is Christian in values.

Now take note I said they would be foolish to convert. I didn't say it was wrong for them to convert. They're choosing different cultural norms. When adapting new cultural norms for society the question that should be asked is... does this make society better? Islam does not make society better. The proof is in the pudding. The Muslim world is unable to adapt. It doesn't allow for the separation of religion and state, for example, while Christianity does ('give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God').

Right here.

Roman is not a religion.

I'm not too worried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWAXhH_Mk-M

I disagree. First off, there is no European culture or way of thought. The average French and Ukranian guy, or Swedish and Greek guy have culturally very little in common. The existence of so-called European culture is a myth.

Also, not even some Christians adher to your concept. The average South Slavic or Albanian Christian has more cultural similarity to his Muslim neighbors and to Turks then with, say, Germans.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 08:02 PM
I disagree. First off, there is no European culture or way of thought. The average French and Ukranian guy, or Swedish and Greek guy have culturally very little in common. The existence of so-called European culture is a myth.

An Ukrainian, Greek, and Swede share a common ground: the values and cultural reference points instilled in them from a Christian cultural background. Despite belonging to different Christian sects and different historical narratives all three can relate to each other based on the common core values. A Greek and Ukrainian living in Sweden will have an easier time than a Syrian (Muslim or Christian who lived following local social norms). There is going to be cultural differences but not at the core values. You don't need to explain to either a Swede, Greek, or Ukrainian that particular behaviors are not acceptable. It's already understood that it's unacceptable.

Also, not even some Christians adher to your concept. The average South Slavic or Albanian Christian has more cultural similarity to his Muslim neighbors and to Turks then with, say, Germans.

That would be an example of Christian core values being in competition with different core values and losing. In an environment that is violent there is little room for values that aren't anti-social. The rest of Europe was a violent place as well but gradually with the state having a monopoly on violence and with the promotion of Christian values there was a decline in anti-social behavior.

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 08:04 PM
An Ukrainian, Greek, and Swede share a common ground: the values and cultural reference points instilled in them from a Christian cultural background. Despite belonging to different Christian sects and different historical narratives all three can relate to each other based on the common core values. A Greek and Ukrainian living in Sweden will have an easier time than a Syrian (Muslim or Christian who lived following local social norms). There is going to be cultural differences but not at the core values. You don't need to explain to either a Swede, Greek, or Ukrainian that particular behaviors are not acceptable. It's already understood that it's unacceptable.

That would be an example of Christian core values being in competition with different core values and losing. In an environment that is violent there is little room for values that aren't anti-social. The rest of Europe was a violent place as well but gradually with the state having a monopoly on violence and with the promotion of Christian values there was a decline in anti-social behavior.

Balkan Christians are free the last 150 years and nothing has changed yet. Most of them have a very similar mentality to Bosniaks, Muslim Albanians or Turks, they are patriarchal, conservative and very violent. In the last 150 years of freedom, they could've changed if they wanted to, nobody held a gun to their heads. Yet they didn't.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 08:05 PM

Let see it this way. I have a relative who is Orthodox Christian but is of our tribe (distant relative).

He said: If any Christian tries anything against you I will chop his head off.

You see, he serves Christian values, but would rather kill you or any other European to protect me.

That's how we work on Balkans (in some cases we are killing ourselves, in other we are protecting ourselves ).

We don't like each other, but none of us love Germans.

Seya
05-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Let see it this way. I have a relative who is Orthodox Christian but is of our tribe (distant relative).

You see, he serves Christian values, but would rather kill you or any other European to protect me.

That's how we work on Balkans (in some cases we are killing ourselves, in other we are protecting ourselves ).

that's a normal behavior for a family member. i don't see how's the religion or ethnicity even relevant here.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 08:31 PM

Refer to what I said about the Balkans in the post you quoted..

You belong to a tribe? Any references to tribes or clans is a cultural throwback. It means the group has been culturally stagnant (most likely because of isolation) and so it's stuck in a cultural time warp.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 08:32 PM
that's a normal behavior for a family member. i don't see how's the religion or ethnicity even relevant here.

Well we are all family members on Balkans, that's the point.

We aren't Turkish Muslims who conquered Balkan.

We all share the same last names (Croats, Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins)
We all speak the same language etc..

As a Natives we decide what are "European Values"

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 08:35 PM

Point is, European Values are those Values certain group of Europeans are willing to protect.
So if you have few million Europeans protecting certain values, you can't call them foreigners.

In my case, Even Christian who do see ma as Muslim would protect me cause he knew that I belong
to his community, in that case (family).

But he would never protect Turks, Arab or somebody else under any circumstance, even if they were Christian themselves.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Point is, European Values are those Values certain group of Europeans are willing to protect.
So if you have few million Europeans protecting certain values, you can't call them foreigners.

In my case, Even Christian who do see ma as Muslim would protect me cause he knew that I belong
to his community, in that case (family).

A Christian would be expected to keep you from harm. Obviously he shouldn't kill someone to do it if it can be avoided.

But he would never protect Turks, Arab or somebody else under any circumstance, even if they were Christian themselves.

His personal bias keeps him from behaving as a Christian.

Anyway, you're missing the point. I'm speaking of core cultural values that are based on Christianity that is part of the foundation of European morality. The Balkans falls outside of the mainstream of European cultural norms because of historical reasons. The Balkans is a cultural throwback to how Europeans typically were in the past (I touched on this in one of my previous posts).

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 08:40 PM

You belong to a tribe? Any references to tribes or clans is a cultural throwback. It means the group has been culturally stagnant (most likely because of isolation) and so it's stuck in a cultural time warp.

Serbs, Montenegrins and Albanians are the last 3 nations in Europe who have tribes, I believe. I kinda envy them, because tribe system is pretty weak in Bosniaks.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 08:51 PM
A Christian would be expected to keep you from harm. Obviously he shouldn't kill someone to do it if it can be avoided.

His personal bias keeps him from behaving as a Christian.

Anyway, you're missing the point. I'm speaking of core cultural values that are based on Christianity that is part of the foundation of European morality. The Balkans falls outside of the mainstream of European cultural norms because of historical reasons. The Balkans is a cultural throwback to how Europeans typically were in the past (I touched on this in one of my previous posts).

Cultural values on Balkans are Byzantine-Ottoman mixture.

You are wrong if you think that people here behave like British, Franks, Italians etc...

For that reason (and cultural difference) people here can't get along with EU member states.

For example: Serbs are extremely stubborn people, you can't force them to change their mind even if that would benefit them.

Spiegel once wrote: "If we ever accept Serbs in EU, we will have to argue with their issues from 12 century for days, weeks, years cause they always live in the past".

same goes for Bosnians, Montenegrins..

Montenegrins are still arguing about their royality with Serbs.

Who still fighting about royaltiy in Europe?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Well we are all family members on Balkans, that's the point.

We aren't Turkish Muslims who conquered Balkan.

We all share the same last names (Croats, Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins)
We all speak the same language etc..

As a Natives we decide what are "European Values"

The choice of what are cultural European values was made for people today by those in the past with their ideological and cultural struggles. What someone chooses for themselves today is irrelevant to what has become the mainstream European cultural norm.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 08:58 PM
Serbs, Montenegrins and Albanians are the last 3 nations in Europe who have tribes, I believe. I kinda envy them, because tribe system is pretty weak in Bosniaks.

Normally people envy what leads to prosperity and not one that leads to perpetual conflict. I prefer to not live in a society where I might get shot because an uncle 20 years ago killed someone's father and now the entire family is held responsible and not just the murderer who ran off.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 08:58 PM
The choice of what are cultural European values was made for people today by those in the past with their ideological and cultural struggles. What someone chooses for themselves today is irrelevant to what has become the mainstream European cultural norm.

Serbs as well as some Greeks still follow the old byzantine view that everyone who isn't under the umbrella of their Orthodox Christian Emperor (previously in Constantinople), nowdays Putin
in Moscow is merely a Barbarian.

They call Pope = Barbarian Usurper that needs to be removed by force once they gain some strength.

Orthodox Patriarchs are still more important than some politicans, Here Orthodox Patriarch is threatening with WAR against Kosovo, and he knows how important he is that even politicians are scared of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4yziAPau3w

You think you know Orthodox people but you don't.

Is that mainstream European Culture?

Europe is more divided than you can imagine.

I love Serbs for the reason they are UNIQUE and different to decadent West.
Even though misguided, they are still spiritual, same goes for many other Orthodox Nations.

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 09:03 PM

Wrong. European culture is a non-existent concept. It's been made up in the 20th century. Not even Hitler ever mentioned European culture in his life.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Serbs as well as some Greeks still follow the old byzantine view that everyone who isn't under the umbrella of their Orthodox Christian Emperor (previously in Constantinople), nowdays Putin

They call Pope = Barbarian Usurper that needs to be removed by force once they gain some strength.

Orthodox Patriarchs are still more important than some politicans, Here Orthodox Patriarch is threatening with WAR against Kosovo, and he knows how important he is that even politicians are scared of him:

You think you know Orthodox people but you don't.

I know there haven't been any mass murders in Sweden, Germany, etc. by Orthodox Christian zealots.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Wrong. European culture is a non-existent concept. It's been made up in the 20th century. Not even Hitler ever mentioned European culture in his life.

Why would you reference Hitler as an authority to make a point? You've already told me I was 'wrong.' I responded. If you don't like my response, then we'll agree to disagree.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 09:08 PM
I know there haven't been any mass murders in Sweden, Germany, etc. by Orthodox Christian zealots.

You don't have to trust ME.

Those murders were staged by those who are building casus beli against middle east. (even birds know that nowdays).

People in Europe are dying so Americans can justify their invasions on middle east by saying "Look what they have done"

I am not going into that right now. Point is.

Eastern Roman Christians are completely different culture to Germanic Frankish Papacy and Germanic Civilization.

EU appears to be unipolar and single culture (for the reason it's being run by Germans).

If you see the remenants of Roman Empire (Romania, Serbia, Greece) etc... etc.. they are all living miserably.

You think they love Germans for their misery? You think they are stupid?

They are all invoking WW3, waiting to see northern europe flattened by nukes.

Böri
05-22-2017, 09:11 PM
I love Serbs for the reason they are UNIQUE and different to decadent West.
Even though misguided, they are still spiritual, same goes for many other Orthodox Nations.

:) You are confirmed Stockholm syndrome case. İ guess you are from Serbian or Montenegro Sancak.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 09:13 PM
:) You are confirmed Stockholm syndrome case. İ guess you are from Serbian or Montenegro Sancak.

Serbs have what Turks have lost. Religius moral standing. They hate us for they call us apostates i.e. for the same reason we hate Turks for being apostates of Islam.

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 09:14 PM

People like him are quite common in Bosnia, unfortunately. You described it well, it's a psychological disease of the victim being so mentally broken that he wants to become his tormentor. Bosniak psychiatrists work with that every day.

Bosniensis
05-22-2017, 09:20 PM
People like him are quite common in Bosnia, unfortunately. You described it well, it's a psychological disease of the victim being so mentally broken that he wants to become his tormentor. Bosniak psychiatrists work with that every day.

Ti si glup da shvatiš o čemu ja govorim.

Ti Srbi su prosti i primitivni ljudi koji otvoreno iskazuju svoju mržnju i žele te se rješiti jer nisi njihove vjere niti dio njihove historije.
To je jedan fenomen u Europi koji postoji samo kod njih, ostali su 10000 gori od njih npr: Amerikanci koji ti govore da su ti prijatelji
a tiho i postupno te ubijaju.

Kod Srba imaš dvije vrste ljudi, oni koji su zli su najgori ljudi na zemlji, oni koji su dobri su najbolji ljudi na zemlji, nemam ja šta
da se simpatišem sa njima jer mi smo slični njima u mnogo stvari s tim da zbog naše superiornije vjere mi smo mnogo više humaniji,
pristupačniji.

Njihova dosljednost svojoj vjeri i odupiranje Americi govore koliko oni čvrsto vjeruju u ono što rade tj nisu prodane duše, stoga treba
biti pametan i objasniti im njihove zablude. Vjerujem u Srbe jer mnogi su u Krajni primili Islam, a ranije su bili pravoslavci. Lično
sam e uvjerio da najgori ljudi mogu postati najbolji.

Treba ih se paziti, ali ne treba nikad gubiti nadu u te ljude.

The Destroyer
05-22-2017, 09:25 PM
Ti si glup da shvatiš o čemu ja govorim.

Ti Srbi su prosti i primitivni ljudi koji otvoreno iskazuju svoju mržnju i žele te se rješiti jer nisi njihove vjere niti dio njihove historije.
To je jedan fenomen u Europi koji postoji samo kod njih, ostali su 10000 gori od njih npr: Amerikanci koji ti govore da su ti prijatelji
a tiho i postupno te ubijaju.

Kod Srba imaš dvije vrste ljudi, oni koji su zli su najgori ljudi na zemlji, oni koji su dobri su najbolji ljudi na zemlji, nemam ja šta
da se simpatišem sa njima jer mi smo slični njima u mnogo stvari s tim da zbog naše superiornije vjere mi smo mnogo više humaniji,
pristupačniji.

Njihova dosljednost svojoj vjeri i odupiranje Americi govore koliko oni čvrsto vjeruju u ono što rade tj nisu prodane duše, stoga treba
biti pametan i objasniti im njihove zablude. Vjerujem u Srbe jer mnogi su u Krajni primili Islam, a ranije su bili pravoslavci. Lično
sam e uvjerio da najgori ljudi mogu postati najbolji.

Treba ih se paziti, ali ne treba nikad gubiti nadu u te ljude.

Mene apsolutno ne zanima kakvi su oni međusobno, mene zanima kakvi su prema nama, a prema nama su najkrvoločnije zvijeri koje se mogu zamisliti.

Tek sad vidjeh tvoju lokaciju (NW Bosnia). Reci mi iskreno, jesi li ti Babin/Abdićevac? Nekako mi vučeš na njih.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-23-2017, 04:30 AM

I assumed he's one of the trolls that had been messing with Robocop now playing a new role.

Bosniensis
05-23-2017, 05:20 AM
Mene apsolutno ne zanima kakvi su oni međusobno, mene zanima kakvi su prema nama, a prema nama su najkrvoločnije zvijeri koje se mogu zamisliti.

Tek sad vidjeh tvoju lokaciju (NW Bosnia). Reci mi iskreno, jesi li ti Babin/Abdićevac? Nekako mi vučeš na njih.

Nisam, moja familija sva bila u V. korpusu.

Ja sam ranijih godina bio ostrašćen, ali prošlo je 25 godina ne treba više dizati tenzije ni sa kim.