PDA

View Full Version : The South asian looking Afghanistan thinks to look Euro like and more Euro than me...Lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 09:46 PM
As the title says. Just Lol @ his comment.

"
I'm sorry, but I have no respect for OP after he physically threatened some members, made awful comments about Etain, etc. and continues to try to make people feel bad for the way they look. He definitely doesnt look anywhere near European, and most of the people he bullies look 100 times more European than he does.

That being said, I haven't seen many clear images of Barkoo, but if he does look North African, there's nothing wrong with that. Non-white does not mean non-beautiful or handsome."

My respond to that is: It amuses me, you with this comment because. Not you. You are not.

I look European admix, so more Euro than you. Because unlike you Myanthro-clown...Who looks totally South Asian and brownish really. Which amuses me. As you talking like if you including yourself in that list of looks more European, haha.

I can put different pics of me of before during my school times and after and of now. It make not much difference really. And just LOL.

You:[/IMG]

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 09:48 PM
:lol:

Myanthropologies
05-29-2017, 09:49 PM
That's not even what high school I went to though? Lol.

Shah-Jehan
05-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Did you pass English classes in highschool?

Myanthropologies
05-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Also, there are people on this website who know my actual identity, so nice try.

MissMischief
05-29-2017, 09:51 PM
And the award for most delusional TA member goes to.....the OP :laugh:

Grishnack
There is nothing "European" in your looks. Deal with it.

Mn The Loki TA Son
^ LMAO! Okay. Yeah I'm sure.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 09:53 PM
There is nothing "European" in your looks. Deal with it.

Who, you talking to me? Because idiot, I look what I am. Mixed with European. You deal with that you Romanian.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 09:57 PM
Also, there are people on this website who know my actual identity, so nice try.

So according to you, me and those who say you look South Asian we fail? Right?

And now we don't know what we thought we knew. Okay.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 09:58 PM
Who, you talking to me? Because idiot, I look what I am. Mixed with European. You deal with that you Romanian.

I just stated the facts. No need to be butthurt. I don't have to deal with anything. I don't hate myself.

Myanthropologies
05-29-2017, 10:00 PM
I am comfortable with proving my actual identity to an administrator.

Myanthropologies
05-29-2017, 10:02 PM
The funny thing is that I do know this person

RN97
05-29-2017, 10:03 PM
Your ancestry would give you about as much "European" admixture as a north African, lol. You don't have any Europid features and your skin is slightly lighter than a amerindian. You also have like 7% SSA so what the heck are you trying to prove? MA does look more European than you because he has caucasoid features at least.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:03 PM
I just stated the facts. No need to be butthurt. I don't have to deal with anything. I don't hate myself.

Really? sounds like a lot of bullshit. That's not what people say in anthro forums or groups that I am in at. Because I have no haters there.
You are just butthurt it seems from last time I posted some Romani-ans who you say were "gypsy". And I don't hate myself either.

I embrace my mixed here, if you can read good, you would see in my info. It says Iberian + Amerind admix. Unlike some here. Who are not Euro, like the one I mention here. Who get butthurt for compare with Pakis when he looks it and is genetically closer to Pakis than to anything else.

RN97
05-29-2017, 10:11 PM
Really? sounds like a lot of bullshit. That's not what people say in anthro forums or groups that I am in at. You are just butthurt it seems from last time I posted some Romani-ans who you say were "gypsy". And I don't hate myself either.

I embrace my mixed here, if you can read good, you would see in my info. It says Iberian + Amerind admix. Unlike some here. Who are not Euro, like the one I mention here. Who get butthurt for compare with Pakis when he looks it and is genetically closer to Pakis than to anything else.

Someone like Demi Lovato is "iberian with some amerindian admixture", you're a triracial.

Myanthropologies
05-29-2017, 10:16 PM
Also I'm pretty sure I have a thread somewhere where in posted pictures with my high school, which clearly had a bruin mascot and not a wildcat.

Vyasa
05-29-2017, 10:17 PM
Lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:17 PM
Your ancestry would give you about as much "European" admixture as a north African, lol. You don't have any Europid features and your skin is slightly lighter than a amerindian. You also have like 7% SSA so what the heck are you trying to prove? MA does look more European than you because he has caucasoid features at least.

LOL. That's not what the word says around. That's not what they have said in IR's. You are a dumb idiot who can't even classify good either.

You have classify Pontid/Atlanto Med looking people as Alpinids, lol.

Fractal
05-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Really? sounds like a lot of bullshit. That's not what people say in anthro forums or groups that I am in at. Because I have no haters there.
You are just butthurt it seems from last time I posted some Romani-ans who you say were "gypsy". And I don't hate myself either.

Also Romani-ans and North Africans aren't much higher than Mexican Mestizos in the USA. They act as if they are all important WASPs or something

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:22 PM
Also Romani-ans and North Africans aren't much higher than Mexican Mestizos in the USA. They act as if they are all important WASPs or something

Yeah, your right. Also Romanians in Italy and Spain.
Most of them the Women work as hookers or in trip clubs in Italy and Spain I heard and read.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:41 PM

This thread is about looking European. And I stated my opinion. Why would I be butthurt about you? I have a lot more things to worry about than an Euro-wannabe like yourself. MA looks way more European than you.

barkoo
05-29-2017, 10:41 PM

True he's trying to relate himself although his tri racial family which look a bit less Amerindian than he does but still.
This is truly pathetical.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:42 PM

Meanwhile, you have designated shitting streets, you brown little turd.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:45 PM

Why the insults to him, he just telling his experience here you Romani-an, lol.

Fractal
05-29-2017, 10:45 PM

Meanwhile Indian-Americans are the most successful ethnicity in the USA.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:47 PM

I couldn't care less. Also, I am quite positive they are not. Stop lying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_ capita_income

Suck it.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:48 PM

Haha, you keep calling me Romani-an. So funny rofl. You know what this Romani-an has that you won't have in a million years? European looks.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:49 PM

Yet some real wannabe-Euro on here wanna be like a Euro, instead of accepting normal being link with a Indian, which they are only in genetics and part in phenotype, but more with Pakistans of course, they rather be closer to Euro, when there is nothing wrong to be genetically like a Indian or Pakistan. Self-hate I'm telling ya here, it shows. That's why he argue against a Turk about Europneaness, when obvious the Turk looks and is more Euro.

Fractal
05-29-2017, 10:50 PM
I couldn't care less. Also, I am quite positive they are not. Stop lying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_ capita_income

Suck it.

You wish Romani-an. Each and every single one of my relatives here in the U.S. is far more educated and more successful than any of your worthless 1 penny counting family members.

This applies equally to the ones back home in Gujarat, India.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:51 PM
Haha, you keep calling me Romani-an. So funny rofl. You know what this Romani-an has that you won't have in a million years? European looks.

Aren't you a Romani-an? And nah, I'm fine with myself. I'm also doing good outside this forum. I don't wish to be you a Romani-an with Asiatic Alpine looks. I'm cool with my own look.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:54 PM
Aren't you a Romani-an? And nah, I'm fine with myself. I'm also doing good outside this forum. I don't wish to be you a Romani-an with Asiatic Alpine looks. I'm cool with my own look.

ofc u are. This thread is the living proof :lol:

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Grish, you Asiatic Alpine looking prick, ain't nobody wanna be a Romani-an like you or look like you.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 10:57 PM
You look like a Pontid with Asiatic Alpine. That's what I see, looking at your avatar pic buddy. So you should change your Taxonomy info. You ain't no just Pontid/Atlanto Med like. Look at those Hun eyes also.

barkoo
05-29-2017, 10:58 PM

He looks regular EE while you look regular 3 racial, that's all.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 10:59 PM
You look like a Pontid with Asiatic Alpine. That's what I see, looking at your avatar pic buddy. So you should change your Taxonomy info. You ain't no just Pontid/Atlanto Med like. Look at those Hun eyes also.

I was squinting, bruh. I was never classified as such. Also, I posted numerous photos of me not squinting. Also, this thread wasn't about me.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-29-2017, 11:01 PM
I was squinting, bruh. I was never classified as such. Also, I posted numerous photos of me not squinting. Also, this thread wasn't about me.

Okay. Than don't make it into about you. You can stop posting to me now. As yeah this is not about you.

Grishnack
05-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Okay. Than don't make it into about you. You can stop posting to me now. As yeah this is not about you.

Fair enough.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/583474b9e6a6482607a0ad69f3aeb14f/tumblr_muavgt3O251rcip06o1_400.gif

Lightshade25
05-30-2017, 12:36 AM
Dude get yourself a pair of glasses. You don't look more European than MA. Actually you don't look European at all. Wtf xD

JohnSmith
05-30-2017, 12:37 AM
What is the question.

Myanthropologies
05-30-2017, 12:47 AM
The funny thing is, his "more recent pictures" are extremely blurry. I'm about to post pictures of myself in members pictures thread, some of which will be from when I was in high school.

JohnSmith
05-30-2017, 12:53 AM
Looking Euro is not that great anyway.

zhaoyun
05-30-2017, 01:01 AM
I have permabanned MN Valen.

I think this thread reiterates again why he is the one member most deserving of a complete permaban.

Any mod who unbans this cretin makes it clear that they are acting against all ethical standards of this forum.

Potentia
05-30-2017, 01:02 AM
Maybe it's because he does?

C'mon, dude. I almost double your European Percentage, and I do not look Euro in the slightest.

JMack
05-30-2017, 01:26 AM

I think this thread reiterates again why he is the one member most deserving of a complete permaban.

Any mod who unbans this cretin makes it clear that they are acting against all ethical standards of this forum.

The next one could be the troll Negritos Way.

Shitty mexican mulatto who passes as Venetian.

Mortimer
05-30-2017, 01:34 AM

Ross he isnt Romani, I feel betrayed by you. You use Romani as insult.

Fractal
05-30-2017, 01:36 AM
Ross he isnt Romani, I feel betrayed by you. You use Romani as insult.

Sorry my friend. I say this because they use gypsies as a derogatory term for Indians. When Indians are far more admired in the U.S. for their superior culture and intellectualism.

Mortimer
05-30-2017, 01:37 AM
Sorry my friend. I say this because they use gypsies as a derogatory term for Indians. When Indians are far more admired in the U.S. for their superior culture and intellectualism.

Because they are racist towards romani people ("gypsies"). Insult them, but dont insult romani people.

Root
05-30-2017, 02:11 AM
if he looks South Asian then I am multiple eyed rock 'n' roll Santa Claus great son of a violet mountain who came from the planet Jupiter long time ago in the stone age of the 21st century..

Cristiano viejo
05-30-2017, 03:03 PM

Pathetic. Now be coherent and ban all these motherfuckers who insult/troll repeatedly Spaniards, for example.
Start with that retarded of etain. Ah, wait, she is your friend, you will not do :rolleyes:

Ethical standards my ass.

SardiniaAtlantis
05-30-2017, 03:25 PM
So according to you, me and those who say you look South Asian we fail? Right?

And now we don't know what we thought we knew. Okay.

Sounds like an Oasis song lyric.

FilhoV
08-02-2017, 05:25 PM
This thread is the exact reason why race mixing is bad for you