PDA

View Full Version : Kindergrden of hate, Palestinian style

Linet
06-07-2017, 12:20 PM
I found these videos bad enought to bring a new low to a nation i considered civilized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM07qFvcTE8

I fount another video in this German site to be worse than the ones in youtube, if you arent bored, check it out.
http://stevinho.justnetwork.eu/2017/06/02/juden-toeten-im-kindergarten/

Plus they seem to in general teach extreme hate to their young children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTK5PRtHjlk

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 12:23 PM
I found these videos bad enought to bring a new low to a nation i considered civilized

I fount another video in this German site to be worse than the ones in youtube, if you arent bored, check it out.

These are mistranslated by MEMRI which often does translate things to make them sound as bad as possible they are an Israeli propaganda arm that selectively translates Arabic language media.

Odin
06-07-2017, 12:25 PM
That looks like "Children of ISIS" videos, only thing is they are tame in comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzo1kgJ4Uh8

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 12:31 PM
MEMRI the Israeli propaganda machine completely mistranslated this I don't think by mistake. If you want to know what the videos really say click this link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/jon-stewarts-unbelievable-propaganda-gets-even-worse-he-uses-videos-from-ex-israeli-intelligence-officers-website-to-demonize-palestinians-in-gaza-after-operation-cast-lead/amp/

Anglojew
06-07-2017, 12:35 PM
The Arabians imposed a truly dark culture upon the "unexiled" Hebrews during their occupation of Palestine. I hope the Palestinians are freed from the Arabian imperialist yoke ASAP.

Linet
06-07-2017, 12:38 PM
MEMRI the Israeli propaganda machine completely mistranslated this I don't think by mistake. If you want to know what the videos really say click this link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/jon-stewarts-unbelievable-propaganda-gets-even-worse-he-uses-videos-from-ex-israeli-intelligence-officers-website-to-demonize-palestinians-in-gaza-after-operation-cast-lead/amp/

Excuse me but these are Palestinian kids and the mouse show is on Palestinian TV...I really am disappointed...and it also makes you think....what would have happened if muslims had won this war and the roles were reveresed? Would Jews still even exist in middle East :rip: ? And never ever forget Lebanon....Lebanon the flower of middle East, with its capital to be the Paris of middle East, Lebanon is the living proof of what happenes to a country when the muslims become majority....from a civilised advanced society....now....another black pit of retardation and muslim oppression....

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Excuse me but these are Palestinian kids and the mouse show is on Palestinian TV...I really am disappointed...and it also makes you think....what would have happened in muslims had won this war and the roles were reveresed? Would Jews still even exist in middle East :rip: ? And never ever forget Lebanon....Lebanon the flower of middle East, with its capital to be the Paris of middle East, Lebanon is the living proof of what happenes to a country when the muslims become majority....from a civilised advanced society....now....another black pit of retardation and muslim oppression....
Liner, the video is Palestinian the translation is from MEMRI which is an Israeli propaganda machine that mistranslated it. Please click the link it explains all for example in reality where the video translation says "Lets anialate the Jews" the original quote was "The Jews are killing us." If you want to know the truth click the link for the original content that exposes the propaganda.

Linet
06-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Liner, the video is Palestinian the translation is from MEMRI which is an Israeli propaganda machine that mistranslated it. Please click the link it explains all for example in reality where the video translation says "Lets anialate the Jews" the original quote was "The Jews are killing us." If you want to know the truth click the link for the original content that exposes the propaganda.

The jews are killing us, ok, well i prefer them any day over muslims...

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 12:46 PM

Anyhow if you want the truth regarding the original content click the link otherwise you can ignore it and pretend you don't know that you are simply spreading a completely distorted mistranslated video by an Israeli propaganda arm. If you feel happy doing that go right ahead.

wvwvw
06-07-2017, 12:47 PM

You begin to sound like Ross..lol

ariel
06-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Anyhow if you want the truth regarding the original content click the link otherwise you can ignore it and pretend you don't know that you are simply spreading a completely distorted mistranslated video by an Israeli propaganda arm. If you feel happy doing that go right ahead.

You sre naive person.look how the christians in the arab world living with fear and terror attack everyday. You are naive or evil person.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 12:53 PM
You sre naive person.look how the christians in the arab world living with fear and terror attack everyday. You are naive or evil person.

Name calling and diverting doesn't change the facts about this being a propaganda misrepresentation from MEMRI.

ariel
06-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Name calling and diverting doesn't change the facts about this being a propaganda misrepresentation from MEMRI.

You still ignoring the fact who the christians in the arab world suffering everyday....

Linet
06-07-2017, 12:56 PM

I clicked it...and i decided that what it says doesnt change much :noidea:
Have you watched the videos? I think they give a clear story even if nobody translates them for you....or my eyes are also bad? :wacko:

Now explain to me what happened to Lebanon.....and who misunderstood what there? Maybe the Lebanese didnt get enough Jewish propaganda and thats why they ended from being a civilised state to becoming an Islamic s*hole.... If only they had been abit into Jewish propaganda earlier, they would still have a state....

♥ Lily ♥
06-07-2017, 12:58 PM
I feel sorry for Israelis having to live next to a load of muslim palestinians. Israel is the only decent nation in the Middle East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWPJxbdRFZk

wvwvw
06-07-2017, 01:00 PM
I clicked it...and i decided that what it says doesnt change much :noidea:
Have you watched the videos? I think they give a clear story even if nobody translates them for you....or my eyes are also bad? :wacko:

Now explain to me what happened to Lebanon.....and who misunderstood what there? Maybe the Lebanese didnt get enough Jewish propaganda and thats why they ended from a civilised state to an Islamic s*hole.... If only they had been abit into Jewish propaganda earlier, they would still have a state....

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Israel bombed Lebanon to rubbles a few times?

wvwvw
06-07-2017, 01:04 PM
I feel sorry for Israelis having to live next to palestinians. Israel is the only decent nation in the middle east.

The whole middle east was decent before the west started intervening
Laughed at by History
106 years of Western interference in the Middle East.
https://bionicmosquito.blogspot.gr/2017/06/laughed-at-by-time.html

wvwvw
06-07-2017, 01:07 PM
I feel sorry for Israelis having to live next to muslim palestinians. Israel is the only decent nation in the Middle East.

Who fuels the flames of Islamic fundamentalism? the likes of Hilary and U.S ally Saudi Arabia.

Linet
06-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Israel bombed Lebanon to rubbles a few times?

Not really, not that Israelis didnt do it, nor that it didnt help the everything to go a step closer to hell :devil666:
But the Israelis did it after the balance in Lebanon changed with the muslims, due to their birth rates, becoming the majority (does that ring a bell? :sweat:) and starting a CIVIL WAR! Before that Lebanon was a paradise of multi-culturalism :grouphug: and civilisation :violin: ...and then the muslims happened.....when they became more they decided that the status quo wasnt of their liking and a "Syria" came to be....slautering of the Christians and the other minorities and other lovely islamic hobbies started taking place....

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Not really, not that Israelis didnt do it, nor that it didnt help the everything to go a step closer to hell :devil666:
But the Israelis did it after the balance in Lebanon changed with the muslims, due to their birth rates, becoming the majority (does that ring a bell? :sweat:) and starting a CIVIL WAR! Before that Lebanon was a paradise of multi-culturalism :grouphug: and civilisation :violin: ...and then the muslims happened.....when they became more they decided that the status quo wasnt of their liking and a "Syria" came to be....slautering of the Christians and the other minorities and other lovely islamic hobbies started taking place....

Not sure if you know it or not but Lebanon being a majority Muslim Country as you said tends to have a Christian president on most elections. The propaganda you are spreading is very closed minded and one sided.

♥ Lily ♥
06-07-2017, 01:12 PM
The whole middle east was decent before the west started intervening
Laughed at by History
106 years of Western interference in the Middle East.
https://bionicmosquito.blogspot.gr/2017/06/laughed-at-by-time.html

So no 'honour' killings, stoning people to death, public lashes, were happening in the sadistic Iranian culture, etc, before Western intervention, huh?! :icon_ask: Yeah, let's blame westerners for the abusive Islamic culture....

I think the Islamic dictatorship culture is oppressive and evil. People aren't democratically able to dress as they like or even choose their own beliefs or who they want to marry in those oppressive cultures. Females are forced to cover their heads which isn't healthy. https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Health_Effects_of_Islamic_Dress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJkYJ3cbxh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieMZl9Qx6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhx4HDJpors

Linet
06-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Not sure if you know it or not but Lebanon being a majority Muslim Country as you said tends to have a Christian president on most elections. The propaganda you are spreading is very closed minded and one sided.

True, the muslims are known of their civilised manners and cool deposition....sorry for the lies i spread :cry2: ....they would never do anything like the things i just posted them doing :no: ...they are raised with love and then they just go and kill people in order to send them to heaven faster :angel: ....such amazing people, they pretend to be bad in order to connect people to God ....how dare i slander them :shy: ...Thank you for showing me the error in my thinking....

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 01:24 PM
True, the muslims are known of their civilised manners and cool deposition....sorry for the lies i spread :cry2: ....they would never do anything like the things i just posted them doing :no: ...they are raised with love and then they just go and kill people in order to send them to heaven faster :angel: ....such amazing people, they pretend to be bad in order to connect people to God ....how dare i slander them :shy: ...Thank you for showing me the error in my thinking....

Look Liner most Greeks are not Golden Dawn extremists, its the same as equating all Muslims to the extremists amongst them.

ariel
06-07-2017, 01:33 PM

They have a christian president because these are the rules the president must be christian...what about the copts in egypt?you never answer this question...

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 01:39 PM
They have a christian president because these are the rules the president must be christian...what about the copts in egypt?you never answer this question...

This isn't the issue. The issue is MEMRI being a propaganda machine that distorts videos via mistranslation often.

ariel
06-07-2017, 01:42 PM
This isn't the issue. The issue is MEMRI being a propaganda machine that distorts videos via mistranslation often.

The only propaganda coming from the palestinian side .what these kids doing in the video? Same videos you can find in isis.

ariel
06-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Look Liner most Greeks are not Golden Dawn extremists, its the same as equating all Muslims to the extremists amongst them.

The hammas won in election in gaza strip so yes the majority of gazans are radical muslims.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 02:04 PM
The hammas won in election in gaza strip so yes the majority of gazans are radical muslims.

Easy for you to say. A community under siege elects the group that tells them they will help them break that siege and be free that is common sense not extremism.

ariel
06-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Easy for you to say. A community under siege elects the group that tells them they will help them break that siege and be free that is common sense not extremism.

They under siege because they sending suidice bombers to israel territory....even the egyptians are against them

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 02:14 PM
They under siege because they sending suidice bombers to israel territory....even the egyptians are against them

They are sending suicide bombers because they are under siege the creation of the state itself placed many people under siege and many policies of the state only added to this. Action = reaction.

ariel
06-07-2017, 02:17 PM
They are sending suicide bombers because they are under siege the creation of the state itself placed many people under siege and many policies of the state only added to this. Action = reaction.

The un divide the land to the israel and palestine half and half the arab side reject this plan and seven arab armies attack israel they lost in this war....

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 02:29 PM
The un divide the land to the israel and palestine half and half the arab side reject this plan and seven arab armies attack israel they lost in this war....

Yes I know how it happened and of course they reacted it was an imposition and a siege on them from the beginning.

ariel
06-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Yes I know how it happened and of course they reacted it was an imposition and a siege on them from the beginning.

You are supporting the bad guys....

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 02:52 PM
You are supporting the bad guys....

Black and white simplistic logic.

ariel
06-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Black and white simplistic logic.

Look how wonderful country is israel and it started from nothing with many enemies around us.hi tech human rights democracy .now compare this to any arab country and tell me who the bad guys and who the good guys.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Look how wonderful country is israel and it started from nothing with many enemies around us.hi tech human rights democracy .now compare this to any arab country and tell me who the bad guys and who the good guys.

Really complex logic here Ariel. :rolleyes:

First of all the real world isn't a Power Rangers game with "good guys" and "bad guys", when talking about while countries or religions. Reality may be far too nuanced for you to understand if that is your mindset. Yes the creation of Israel was an imposition and siege in the local population, even David Ben Gurion said it was only logical for the Palestinians to resist. No that doesn't make modern Israelies the "bad guys" nor does it make modern Palestinians automatically the "good guys" there is a historic reality that must be addressed and a situation that was created with a victimizer and a victim, to paint the victim as the victimizer and ignore the reason for his defiance is immoral, and irrational if you really want to achieve a resolution.

ariel
06-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Really complex logic here Ariel. :rolleyes:

First of all the real world isn't a Power Rangers game with "good guys" and "bad guys", when talking about while countries or religions. Reality may be far too nuanced for you to understand if that is your mindset. Yes the creation of Israel was an imposition and siege in the local population, even David Ben Gurion said it was only logical for the Palestinians to resist. No that doesn't make modern Israelites the "bad guys" nor does it make modern Palestinians automatically the "good guys" there is a historic reality that must be addressed and a situation that was created with a victimizer and a victim, to paint the victim as the victimizer and ignore the reason for his defiance is immoral, and irrational if you really want to achieve a resolution.

Woman have no right in the arab society honor killing is good example to the arab islamic culture...terrorism is another example...majority of terrorists worldwide are muslims.human rights in the muslim world.

Numidia
06-07-2017, 05:00 PM
I feel sorry for Israelis having to live next to a load of muslim palestinians. Israel is the only decent nation in the Middle East.

They weren't forced to settled there they came without invitation
Most palestinians don't even hate jews as they hate them look this pitiful palestinians refugees on apricity who wish so bad to be israelis despite they threw them away
Israelis point of view is something special (add to a huge complex of superiority)

SardiniaAtlantis
06-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Woman have no right in the arab society honor killing is good example to the arab islamic culture...terrorism is another example...majority of terrorists worldwide are muslims.human rights in the muslim world.

1.Women are the majority of College and University graduates in the Arab world.

2.Honor killing is NOT a good example in Arab society: https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

3. A. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media? For the same exact reasons that we cannot blame the entire religion of Judaism or Christianity for the violent actions of those carrying out crimes under the names of these religions, we have absolutely no justifiable grounds to blame Muslims for terrorism.

B. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in Europe: There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

ariel
06-07-2017, 06:41 PM

2.Honor killing is NOT a good example in Arab society: https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

3. A. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media? For the same exact reasons that we cannot blame the entire religion of Judaism or Christianity for the violent actions of those carrying out crimes under the names of these religions, we have absolutely no justifiable grounds to blame Muslims for terrorism.

B. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in Europe: There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

Woman have no any right in saudi arabia for example they cant even drive in cars...and look at the list hamas hizvollah al kaida isis islamic jihad the muslim brotherhood and many others are muslim terrorist organizations...

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 06:49 PM

Don't be so prejudiced and be careful what you wish for. There are both awful muslims and jews. I'm muslim and I would never hurt anyone, neither would most of the muslims I know in America.

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 06:53 PM

It is not, you are just fed the spoon of propaganda. Israel is a post modern apartheid state and has cause the displacement of Palestinians and is partially causing the genocide of groups like the Bedouins.

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Why do people on this website hate Muslims so much that they even side with zionist? What is wrong with you guys?

ariel
06-07-2017, 07:00 PM
It is not, you are just fed the spoon of propaganda. Israel is a post modern apartheid state and has cause the displacement of Palestinians and is partially causing the genocide of groups like the Bedouins.

you are full of muslim propaganda
this the reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DJBrO5ux8

Fractal
06-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Why do people on this website hate Muslims so much that they even side with zionist? What is wrong with you guys?

Because most people are opposed to immigration of large numbers of Muslims, both to Europe and to the USA. I don't side with Israel by the way, I prefer to stay neutral.

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:06 PM
this the reality

No I'm not. I always recognize when Palestine and Israel commit atrocities, and I believe in the right for Israel to exist. I condemn Hamas and consider them a terrorist group. However, I will not sit here and act like Jewish people and Israel are innocent when they are responsible for creating an apartheid state and displacing so many ethnic groups, and are causing Bedouins to face genocide.

ariel
06-07-2017, 07:08 PM
No I'm not. I always recognize when Palestine and Israel commit atrocities, and I believe in the right for Israel to exist. I condemn Hamas and consider them a terrorist group. However, I will not sit here and act like Jewish people and Israel are innocent when they are responsible for creating an apartheid state and displacing so many ethnic groups, and are causing Bedouins to face genocide.

Lol there have not any genocide against beduins in israel...from where yoj get this idea? And israel is not aperthaid state this video proving this

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Because most people are opposed to immigration of large numbers of Muslims, both to Europe and to the USA. I don't side with Israel by the way, I prefer to stay neutral.

They're oppossed so much that they act like islam is the only religion that has extremists and are silent when Syrians, Afghans, etc are killed by US troops every day? A relative of mine was injured in the latest bombing of Afghanistan. He has never hurt a single soul in his life, but people on this website are always defending disgusting measures against muslims because of the act of a few.

The west supports wars that kill millions of muslims, destabilizes their government, and financially supports an apartheid state that just adds ethnic cleansing to the equation? To me that's a recipe for hate, not a solution.

ariel
06-07-2017, 07:13 PM
They're oppossed so much that they act like islam is the only religion that has extremists and are silent when Syrians, Afghans, etc are killed by US troops every day? A relative of mine was injured in the latest bombing of Afghanistan. He has never hurt a single soul in his life, but people on this website are always defending disgusting measures against muslims because of the act of a few.

The west supports wars that kill millions of muslims, destabilizes their government, and financially supports an apartheid state that just adds ethnic cleansing to the equation? To me that's a recipe for hate, not a solution.

These "few"muslims are millions of muslims look at the behavior of the "poor" syrian refugess in europe

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:28 PM
These "few"muslims are millions of muslims look at the behavior of the "poor" syrian refugess in europe

You do realize people were saying the exact same things about Jews in Europe at one point too?

ariel
06-07-2017, 07:30 PM
You do realize people were saying the exact same things about Jews in Europe at one point too?

Syrian refugees mass rape european girls i never heard about mass rape of european girls by jews

Numidia
06-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Syrian refugees mass rape european girls i never heard about mass rape of european girls by jews

where are the proofs ?

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:41 PM
this the reality

Say that to tons of Palestinians killed by Israeli Defense forces. Your video full of propaganda doesn't take away the fact that Israel's policies towards Palestine are very apartheid.

And I can't believe you're denying the ethnic cleansing of the Bedouins in Israel. The agriculture minister there even talked about how they need to reduce bedouin birth rates and Israel destroys a lot of their settlements. How the fuck is that not genocide and ethnic cleansing?

Fractal
06-07-2017, 07:43 PM
where are the proofs ?

No proof is required to know you're less likely to be physically attacked in some Jewish enclave (both working class and upper class) in New York as opposed to a North African or Syrian ghetto in Europe.

It's called natural instincts.

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:47 PM

No they don't mass rape, that's a lie. Just because a fee have engaged in it doesn't mean they all engage in rape. If it was really such a problem, then how come not a single member on this forum or any of the xenophobic shits in general can never name a single victim they personally know? Surely if Syrian rapes were such a huge problem, some of these European xenophobes would know a victim personally right? But they don't, because Syrians don't mass rape.

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 07:49 PM
No proof is required to know you're less likely to be physically attacked in some Jewish enclave (both working class and upper class) in New York as opposed to a North African or Syrian ghetto in Europe.

It's called natural instincts.

But that doesn't pertain to the subject, and you don't know that for certain. Comparing refugees who fled war to naturalized US citizens who came here by choice and not through slavery is also an unfair comparsion. You arent likely to get hurt in Palestinian and Lebanese - American neighborhoods in America. You aren't likely to get hurt in predominately Turkish or Iranian - American areas either.

Everything you say are just anecdotes

Linet
06-07-2017, 09:00 PM

Let me fix your phrase.... not all Greeks are Golden Dawn but all muslims are muslims :thumbs ....Islam by default demands oppression and punishment of the non believers http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/quarrel/s0640.gif, who doesnt do it or want it...is just not a proper muslim

But you are right :nod: ...only 2/3 of them want Sharia law, the rest 1/3 are harmless....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Sekarotuinen
06-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Like Sardinia said, the Mouse show is an intentional mis-translation, but it is still sending the wrong message to Palestinian kids imo.

Linet
06-07-2017, 10:10 PM

They are the minority, many cant even go to school

Your link doesnt work, honor killings are part of Sharia law...yeah only 2/3 of them want it :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/muj-Banana.gif
Muslims in America are 1% of the population of USA! yet they succeed to be the NO1 terrorists!!!!!....
WOW! The 1% of the population surpassing the 99% of the population!!! WELL DONE!!!!

And in this estimation...we dont even count 11/9......it would be unfair for the rest of the terrorists....they would never have a chance to win.....and even now....no 11/9 counted....they still lose by the muslims....

https://scontent.fath2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18950930_10155302203936763_5618356918745875311_n.j pg?oh=b948ac8fe9baf39117f219a1f96438f0&oe=59A14A32

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/who-are-terrorists/

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Like Sardinia said, the Mouse show is an intentional mis-translation. There is no mis-translation.

Anyway, even if it was a silent movie, like Charlie Chaplin, i would not let my children watch it.

ariel
06-08-2017, 06:56 AM
where are the proofs ?

Eight Iraqis jailed for New Year gang rape in Vienna

An Austrian court has found eight Iraqi nationals guilty of gang-raping a German tourist during New Year celebrations in Vienna.

The Iraqi men, aged between 22 and 48, were given prison terms of between nine and 13 years for the attack, which took place in the early hours of 1 January, 2016.

A ninth suspect was cleared of all charges, the court said.

The men had all arrived in Austria as migrants between May and December 2015.

Five had been given asylum status after reaching the European country.

Their victim, a 28-year-old woman whom prosecutors said continues to suffer post-traumatic effects, was awarded €25,000 ($26,300; £22,300) in damages.

The woman had been celebrating New Year in the city centre with a friend when she was taken to an apartment by four of the eight men at about 02:00 local time. the court was told.

They met the other four men at the flat, where they then took turns raping her.

She had been drinking heavily and was unable to defend herself, the prosecution said. When she regained control she found herself naked and in a bed.

Claims from the defence that the victim could have sent "false signals" which encouraged the men were dismissed by prosecutors, who said it would have been impossible as she was in in an "unconscious, shock-rigid" state.

Both sides were appealing the decision, the court's statement said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39142620

do you want more examples?

Numidia
06-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Eight Iraqis jailed for New Year gang rape in Vienna

An Austrian court has found eight Iraqi nationals guilty of gang-raping a German tourist during New Year celebrations in Vienna.

The Iraqi men, aged between 22 and 48, were given prison terms of between nine and 13 years for the attack, which took place in the early hours of 1 January, 2016.

A ninth suspect was cleared of all charges, the court said.

The men had all arrived in Austria as migrants between May and December 2015.

Five had been given asylum status after reaching the European country.

Their victim, a 28-year-old woman whom prosecutors said continues to suffer post-traumatic effects, was awarded €25,000 ($26,300; £22,300) in damages.

The woman had been celebrating New Year in the city centre with a friend when she was taken to an apartment by four of the eight men at about 02:00 local time. the court was told.

They met the other four men at the flat, where they then took turns raping her.

She had been drinking heavily and was unable to defend herself, the prosecution said. When she regained control she found herself naked and in a bed.

Claims from the defence that the victim could have sent "false signals" which encouraged the men were dismissed by prosecutors, who said it would have been impossible as she was in in an "unconscious, shock-rigid" state.

Both sides were appealing the decision, the court's statement said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39142620

do you want more examples?

I didn't know iraqis were syrians

Mingle
06-08-2017, 07:17 AM
There is no mis-translation.

Anyway, even if it was a silent movie, like Charlie Chaplin, i would not let my children watch it.

Are most Lebanese Christians pro-Israel or pro-Palestine?

Profileid
06-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Excuse me but these are Palestinian kids and the mouse show is on Palestinian TV...I really am disappointed...and it also makes you think....what would have happened if muslims had won this war and the roles were reveresed? Would Jews still even exist in middle East :rip: ? And never ever forget Lebanon....Lebanon the flower of middle East, with its capital to be the Paris of middle East, Lebanon is the living proof of what happenes to a country when the muslims become majority....from a civilised advanced society....now....another black pit of retardation and muslim oppression....

Oh bullshit. Maronites are Arabs in denial and killed a busload of pali civilians.You have NO CLUE why that conflict started.There is no real genetic or cultural difference between Lebanese Christians and Muslims.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 07:22 AM

Israel bombed the living fuck out of Lebanon in 2006. Do you think they said "oh we're gonna spare the Christian neighborhoods because...."?
Any Lebanese Christian that is pro-Israel(very few) is a worthless cuck.

ariel
06-08-2017, 07:32 AM
I didn't know iraqis were syrians

They are muslims ....

Linet
06-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Oh bullshit. Maronites are Arabs in denial and killed a busload of pali civilians.You have NO CLUE why that conflict started.There is no real genetic or cultural difference between Lebanese Christians and Muslims.

Dear Etain :eyes ...do not spread lies...Allah will judge you :pray: ...I dont want to see you in a hot-pot in the muslim hell :evil

1. Lebanon was the jewel of middle East under the leadership of the maronite Christian Arabs. We dont accuse the Arabs here, we accuse Islam. While officially and wisely Lebanon had decided not to take part to the Israel-Palestinian war :fencing: (it didnt do any good to Egypt to begin with :speechless-smiley-0) at 1967 the idiotic muslims inthe South of Lebanon started taking part with the Palestinian side and hosting soldiers and leaders of hamas on Lebanese soil :thumbs: ....what a surprice that Israel didnt take it so well :shocked:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14649284

2. Then 1975....Lebanon is still a country to admire that even many European states would be jealous of....but now the muslims decided that they became more than the Christians, due to their roddent like reproduction power, ....and so they want to rule....so...CIVIL WAR....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

3. 2017 Lebanon is just a backward alley of middle East, congradulations, now muslims are in power....

Profileid
06-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Dear Etain :eyes ...do not spread lies...Allah will judge you :pray: ...I dont want to see you in a hot-pot in the muslim hell :evil

1. Lebanon was the jewel of middle East under the leadership of the maronite Christian Arabs. We dont accuse the Arabs here, we accuse Islam. While officially and wisely Lebanon had decided not to take part to the Israel-Palestinian war :fencing: (it didnt do any good to Egypt to begin with :speechless-smiley-0) at 1967 the idiotic muslims inthe South of Lebanon started taking part with the Palestinian side and hosting soldiers and leaders of hamas on Lebanese soil :thumbs: ....what a surprice that Israel didnt take it so well :shocked:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14649284

2. Then 1975....Lebanon is still a country to admire that even many European states would be jealous of....but now the muslims decided that they became more than the Christians, due to their roddent like reproduction power, ....and so they want to rule....so...CIVIL WAR....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

3. 2017 Lebanon is just a backward alley of middle East, congradulations, now muslims are in power....

Even in 1932,Christians only constituted half of Lebanon.
http://web.macam.ac.il/~arnon/Int-ME/extra/LEBANESE%20CENSUS%201932.htm

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehP58LgnJSw

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Do you want me to answer as an "Arab" who fought Israel in 1948, 1967, 1973? or as a Lebanese who fought the Israeli invasion in 1978 (Operation Litani), 1982 (first Lebanon War), 2006 (Second Lebanon War)? or as a Christian who fought the Palestinians in Lebanon in 1975,1976,1977,1978,1979,1980,1981,1982?

or do you want my personal opinion?

Mingle
06-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Do you want me to answer as an "Arab" who fought Israel in 1948, 1967, 1973? or as a Lebanese who fought the Israeli invasion in 1978 (Operation Litani), 1982 (first Lebanon War), 2006 (Second Lebanon War)? or as a Christian who fought the Palestinians in Lebanon in 1975,1976,1977,1978,1979,1980,1981,1982?

or do you want my personal opinion?

I'd be interested in your personal opinion as well, but my question was concerning the general opinion of Lebanese Christians. Like if I were to go to Lebanon and take a poll of Lebanese Christians, would most of them be more supportive of Palestine or Israel. But share your personal opinion as well.

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 08:36 AM
...Any Lebanese Christian that is pro-Israel(very few) is a worthless cuck.
...and who decides what's best for Lebanese Christians, the Baath Party?

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:41 AM

I pretty sure who this etain is arab troll....white american baathist sound very weird

Sekarotuinen
06-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Well, the non-bootlicking, but also not fervantly anti-Israel FPM is the dominant party among Christians, and they are allied with two anti-Israel parties, includinf Hezbollah.

Sekarotuinen
06-08-2017, 08:50 AM
I pretty sure who this etain is arab troll....white american baathist sound very weird
Believe it or not, not everyone out there hates Arabs because AIPAC or someone like them bought the narrative.

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Believe it or not, not everyone out there hates Arabs because AIPAC or someone like them bought the narrative.

Im still sure who this some arab guy....

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Well, the non-bootlicking, but also not fervantly anti-Israel FPM is the dominant party among Christians, and they are allied with two anti-Israel parties, includinf Hezbollah.

After 1400 years of persecution, Christians, Druze and other minorities have learned how to split themselves politically speaking during a "storm" to preserve their sects.

The actual storm is between the Sunni Caliphate and the Shiite Wilayat al Faqih. We're in the middle.

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Like if I were to go to Lebanon and take a poll of Lebanese Christians, would most of them be more supportive of Palestine or Israel

Most would enter prison or just disappear after your poll.

You too;)

Drawing-slim
06-08-2017, 10:02 AM
This is sad. THOSE children deserve better! Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing.
This is a desoerate attempt from palestinians showing isreal that even after 40 years occupation we are raising children to resist you.
These people deserve freedom and their own country. They deserve 40billion dollars a year in aid from US for the next 47 years.
Take the 18billion a year israel get from US and double it, ship it all to palestinians. They have suffered enough.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 10:04 AM
:

CONGRATULATIONS http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/muj-Banana.gif
Muslims in America are 1% of the population of USA! yet they succeed to be the NO1 terrorists!!!!!....
WOW! The 1% of the population surpassing the 99% of the population!!! WELL DONE!!!!

And in this estimation...we dont even count 11/9......it would be unfair for the rest of the terrorists....they would never have a chance to win.....and even now....no 11/9 counted....they still lose by the muslims....

https://scontent.fath2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18950930_10155302203936763_5618356918745875311_n.j pg?oh=b948ac8fe9baf39117f219a1f96438f0&oe=59A14A32

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/who-are-terrorists/

Again you are ignoring FACTS: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims.

Also Muslims in America make up a disproportionate amount of Doctors 10% of the doctors in the country to be exact! Which means a Muslim in America is Far more likely to be a doctor than a terrorist.

ariel
06-08-2017, 10:10 AM
This is sad. THOSE children deserve better! Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing.
This is a desoerate attempt from palestinians showing isreal that even after 40 years occupation we are raising children to resist you.
These people deserve freedom and their own country. They deserve 40billion dollars a year in aid from US for the next 47 years.
Take the 18billion a year israel get from US and double it, ship it all to palestinians. They have suffered enough.

They will took this money for more weapons against israel and not for build a state...

Zephyrus
06-08-2017, 10:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTK5PRtHjlkI'm not too fond of Palestinians either, but at least, they're fighting the jewish plague.
Should I ever have kids on my own, I'll teach them to hate Jews.
There's nothing wrong with hating the Satan.

Odin
06-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I won't be surprised if Palestinians were compromised long time back, and the current issue is just a smokescreen.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 10:23 AM
I'm not too fond of Palestinians either, but at least, they're fighting the jewish plague.
Should I ever have kids on my own, I'll teach them to hate Jews.
There's nothing wrong with hating the Satan.

Well the videos are completely mistranslated by MEMRI an Israeli propaganda machine.

Zephyrus
06-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Well the videos are completely mistranslated by MEMRI an Israeli propaganda machine.It doesn't really matter if they're mistranslated propaganda or not.
Jews are the ones generating shitstorms in the Middle East, and t.b.h. we westerners are no saints either.
What do you think, who sold those VHS-2 rifles to IS butchers?

http://www.obramba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jurisna-puska-VHS-21.jpg

Our Croatian government did.
That's why I tip my hat to Tito, during his lifetime, not a single, rusty AK-47 would have ended in the hands of those barbarians.

Linet
06-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Again you are ignoring FACTS: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims.

Also Muslims in America make up a disproportionate amount of Doctors 10% of the doctors in the country to be exact! Which means a Muslim in America is Far more likely to be a doctor than a terrorist.

link? :chin:
I send you the link and is official.... http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/quarrel/m1319.gif

Now we talk about facts, about attacks that targeted human lives http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/quarrel/s0635.gif....and in this category the 1% of the MUSLIMS TOP THE REST 99% of the population of USA by far!

Terroristic attack in general can mean someone who yelled to someone else that he is garbage...wow....i wish the muslims were this kind of terrorists...but no...they dont like it, they like to rule the deadly kind.....

Linet
06-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Well the videos are completely mistranslated by MEMRI an Israeli propaganda machine.

what part of the "the translation doesnt even matter" you didnt get? :noidea:

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 02:38 PM
link? :chin:
I send you the link and is official.... propaganda,blah blah unfounded claims, one sided rubbishy blah blah.....

Here is one link from the Huffington Post within the article it notes that gen percent of America's doctors are Muslim http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9548540,

As for a link showing that Muslims don't commit most of the terrorist attacks in the US here is one from Reason.com https://www.google.com/amp/reason.com/archives/2017/03/24/do-muslims-commit-most-us-terrorist-atta/amp

Linet
06-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Here is one link from the Huffington Post within the article it notes that gen percent of America's doctors are Muslim http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9548540,

As for a link showing that Muslims don't commit most of the terrorist attacks in the US here is one from Reason.com https://www.google.com/amp/reason.com/archives/2017/03/24/do-muslims-commit-most-us-terrorist-atta/amp

Your first link is irrelevant i dont get what that proves :noidea:
Your second link is also irrelevant :rolleyes: ....we dont talk about how American media show the attacks or if they exggerate them :no: .....Even if they exaggerate them, still muslims are the no1 terrorists when it comes to murdering people. I already posted you the link about the deadly attacks in USA since 2000....do you have something to refute that or you will keep posting irrelevant things that just show that some muslims have doctor degree :chin: ?

Pahli
06-08-2017, 03:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Your first link is irrelevant i dont get what that proves :noidea:
Your second link is also irrelevant :rolleyes: ....we dont talk about how American media show the attacks or if they exggerate them :no: .....Even if they exaggerate them, still muslims are the no1 terrorists when it comes to murdering people. I already posted you the link about the deadly attacks in USA since 2000....do you have something to refute that or you will keep posting irrelevant things that just show that some muslims have doctor degree :chin: ?

So I explained to you that Most Terrorists in the US are Not Muslims, and that More Muslims are likely to be doctors than trrorists in the US you ask for proof then when I give it to you you say it's irrelevant. Ok....

ariel
06-08-2017, 03:26 PM
So I explained to you that Most Terrorists in the US are Not Muslims, and that More Muslims are likely to be doctors than trrorists in the US you ask for proof then when I give it to you you say it's irrelevant. Ok....

Muslims in usa are tiny minority so they influeced by the american culture unlike europe there they living in their own ghetto and not integreted into the local culture.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 04:03 PM

No. Clearly a Jewish supremacist state that came into existence in the 20th century at the behest of foreign powers is though.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-08-2017, 04:24 PM
These are mistranslated by MEMRI which often does translate things to make them sound as bad as possible they are an Israeli propaganda arm that selectively translates Arabic language media.

Putting on some sort of play with kids running around with toy guns and having the main character of a children's TV show beaten to death doesn't give me the impression the translation is way off.

Anyway, I miss Farfur. But knowing that he's chillin' and illin' with 72 virgins comforts me.

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 04:26 PM
No. Clearly a Jewish supremacist state that came into existence in the 20th century at the behest of foreign powers is though.Not only Israel came into existence in the 20th century, but also ALL "arab countries".

And before those foreign powers (France and Great Britain) divided the area, who was ruling the Arabs?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Putting on some sort of play with kids running around with toy guns and having the main character of a children's TV show beaten to death doesn't give me the impression the translation is way off.

Anyway, I miss Farfur. But knowing that he's chillin' and illin' with 72 virgins comforts me.

It is though. The MEMRI translation makes it seem they were training to be the attackers, in actuality they were pretending to be preparing to defend themselves. The flipping of the tiles is very important to the point of view that comes across in this narrative.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Not only Israel came into existence in the 20th century, but also ALL "arab countries".

And before those foreign powers (France and Great Britain) divided the area, who was ruling the Arabs?

Including Lebanon? Which totally isn't just a region of Syria.
Where were the Arabs migrating to the tune of millions from another area of the world and violently displacing the local people?

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Muslims in usa are tiny minority so they influeced by the american culture unlike europe there they living in their own ghetto and not integreted into the local culture.

They also tend to be highly educated and from nations that are less religious minded, such as Turkey, or from a nation like Iran that had been walking on the road of secularism until it was brutally mugged and beaten by religious fanatics.

zhaoyun
06-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Well, they are under occupation and under siege. Their lives are harsh, so no, their society is not going to be completely functional.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-08-2017, 04:52 PM
It is though. The MEMRI translation makes it seem they were training to be the attackers, in actuality they were pretending to be preparing to defend themselves. The flipping of the tiles is very important to the point of view that comes across in this narrative.

These kids are mimicking Hamas members. Hamas has a clear view on how to deal with Israelis. They don't want to live in peace with them or as neighbors. So the children may be portraying themselves as Hamas members defending themselves but that is not the ultimate goal of Hamas, which is to push the Jews out of the area and you can't do that without being an aggressor.

I'm no apologist for Zionists but you create a culture of death when you have little kids dressing up as Hamas members and have a child's TV show character beaten to death. Who murdered Farfur and why? Did Farfur owe money to a gangster? What was really said?

wvwvw
06-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Justice for All

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Including Lebanon? Which totally isn't just a region of Syria.
Lebanon got its independence in 1943, Israel in 1948, Syria in 1948.
Lebanon is not a region of Syria, unless you're Baathi, SSNP or using an Ottoman map.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 05:00 PM
These kids are mimicking Hamas members. Hamas has a clear view on how to deal with Israelis. They don't want to live in peace with them or as neighbors. So the children may be portraying themselves as Hamas members defending themselves but that is not the ultimate goal of Hamas, which is to push the Jews out of the area and you can't do that without being an aggressor.

I'm no apologist for Zionists but you create a culture of death when you have little kids dressing up as Hamas members and have a child's TV show character beaten to death. Who murdered Farfur and why? Did Farfur owe money to a gangster? What was really said?
As Zhao said they see themselves as defending themselves from the siege that the State of Israel has in actuality placed them in from the beginning of its creation. It's only natural that such reactions will exist. The messed up thing here is that instead of accepting this MEMRI chooses to demonize the Palestinians when here they are pretending to defend themselves, and portrays them instead as attackers. In their entire ethos, and in reality they indeed are under siege it is irrational to see them as victimizers when they are at the receiving end of disposession, colonization, and collective punishment for resisting the aforementioned circumstances.

Anyhow if you want to see the original translation and not the MEMRI mistranslation click this link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/willylo...cast-lead/amp/

zhaoyun
06-08-2017, 05:04 PM

Their lives are pretty horrible under occupation, it's been over five decades. Trust me, put Americans in those same conditions, and they would be as or more bloodthirsty.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Lebanon got its independence in 1943, Israel in 1948, Syria in 1948.
Lebanon is not a region of Syria, unless you're Baathi, SSNP or using an Ottoman map.

Or a map of the Assyrian empire. Or going before 2006.
There is literally no difference except in Lebanon, faggy NW Euros decided to build it up to make a vacation spot.

ariel
06-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Their lives are pretty horrible under occupation, it's been over five decades. Trust me, put Americans in those same conditions, and they would be as or more bloodthirsty.

The israeli arabs have a good life under israelk control the palestinians have horrible life because fatah and hamas.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 05:15 PM
The israeli arabs have a good life under israelk control the palestinians have horrible life because fatah and hamas.

Why do Fatah and Hamas exist to begin with? Oh right.
http://www.itnnews.lk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/gazatruce1.jpg

ariel
06-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Why do Fatah and Hamas exist to begin with? Oh right.
http://www.itnnews.lk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/gazatruce1.jpg

This the same with any arab country dictator who only taking and stealing from their own people.this have nothing to do with israel.what saddam husein did to iraqi people have nothing to do with israel.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 05:21 PM
This the same with any arab country dictator who only takkng and stealing from their own people.this have nothing to do with israel.

How does this have nothing to do with Israel?

ariel
06-08-2017, 05:22 PM
How does this have nothing to do with Israel?

Its the arab muslim mentality and culture...saddam husein was brutal toward iraqi people this have nothing to do with israel.he lived in golden palace and his own people lived in poverty

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-08-2017, 05:23 PM

I'm not saying it's grand times for all. It very much sucks. But if the main goal is to create a better future for the next generation then you do what will most likely have the best outcome. Teaching kids to embrace death isn't going to lead to the best outcome.

Profileid
06-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Its the arab muslim mentality and culture...saddam husein was brutal toward iraqi people this have nothing to do with israel.he lived in golden palace and his own people lived in poverty

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1447435/gaza-2014.jpg

Profileid
06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Love ariel's rhetorical style.
Show pictures of Israel bombing a densely populated urban area.
"what about saddam tho?"

ariel
06-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Love ariel's rhetorical style.
Show pictures of Israel bombing a densely populated urban area.
"what about saddam tho?"

They fire rockets from populated area and this the reaction.you still dont answer me what saddam husein brutality toward iraqi people have to do with israel.

Pulsa Dinura
06-08-2017, 06:07 PM
I'd be interested in your personal opinion as well, but my question was concerning the general opinion of Lebanese Christians. Like if I were to go to Lebanon and take a poll of Lebanese Christians, would most of them be more supportive of Palestine or Israel. But share your personal opinion as well.

To sum it up, I think that Lebanese Christians would rather live in the era of King Hiram and King Solomon than in the era of Sayyed Nasrallah and Ariel Sharon.

Drawing-slim
06-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Justice for All

As much as i disagree with you on almost everything i know we agree together 100% on palestinian israeli conflict, and that makes a decent person. Stamped and approved by drawing slim:cool:

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:11 PM
They fire rockets from populated area and this the reaction.you still dont answer me what saddam husein brutality toward iraqi people have to do with israel.

NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT SADDAM UNTIL YOU BROUGHT HIM UP ARBITRARILY.

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:15 PM
NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT SADDAM UNTIL YOU BROUGHT HIM UP ARBITRARILY.

And still what do you think about saddam behavior ?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 08:21 PM
And still what do you think about saddam behavior ?

That it's irrelevant to the conversation and a good example of how you distract or are to thick to stay on topic.

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:24 PM
That it's irrelevant to the conversation and a good example of how you distract or are to thick to stay on topic.

Im on the topic people here claim who palestinians living in poverty because israel and i proved who this because they leadership .ghaddafi is another example to this kind of dictator in the end his own people kill him brutaliity way...

SardiniaAtlantis
06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Im on the topic people here claim who palestinians living in poverty because israel and i proved who this because they leadership .ghaddafi is another example to this kind of dictator in the end his own people kill him brutaliity way...

Now your switching to Ghaddafi. Can't stay on topic. Such an obvious diversion tactic.

wvwvw
06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
They will took this money for more weapons against israel and not for build a state...

Israel has no intention of letting them build a state

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Israel has no intention of letting them build a state

We tried in 1993 and all we get back was dadly terror attacks...

wvwvw
06-08-2017, 08:33 PM
We tried in 1993 and all we get back was dadly terror attacks...

I don't think it's feasible anymore to squeeze two states in such a small strip of land

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Btw there have war between sunni and shia in iraq syria and yemen why do you think who they accept jewish state?

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:34 PM

The leadership of Iraq over 14 fucking years ago has nothing to do with Palestine today.

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:34 PM
I don't think it's feasible anymore to squeeze two states in such small land

So what is your solution?

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:37 PM
The leadership of Iraq over 14 fucking years ago has nothing to do with Palestine today.

This a good exanple to the current palestinian leadership the son of mahmud abbas celebreting in the gulf country with whores and palestinians living in poverty

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:42 PM
This a good exanple to the current palestinian leadership the son of mahmud abbas celebreting in the gulf country with whores and palestinians living in poverty

http://www.vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/h_51469824.jpg

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:45 PM
http://www.vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/h_51469824.jpg

Since the last operation israel not bombing gaza because they not fire rockets.if they stop the rockets we not bombing them anymore.and now what do you have to say about mahmud abas and his horny son?

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Since the last operation israel not bombing gaza because they not fire rockets.if they stop the rockets we not bombing them anymore.and now what do you have to say about mahmud abas and his horny son?

http://america.aljazeera.com/content/ajam/articles/2014/9/11/hrw-israel-war-crimes/jcr:content/headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.gaza_damage_091114.1 410450844174.jpg

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:49 PM
http://america.aljazeera.com/content/ajam/articles/2014/9/11/hrw-israel-war-crimes/jcr:content/headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.gaza_damage_091114.1 410450844174.jpg

You have nothing to say about brutal dictataors in palestinian authorities?

Profileid
06-08-2017, 08:51 PM
You have nothing to say about brutal dictataors in palestinian authorities?

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1414034/gaza-ruins-war-crimes-israel.jpg

Sekarotuinen
06-08-2017, 08:53 PM
https://youtu.be/vhX_RQQYlbw

ariel
06-08-2017, 08:58 PM
[img\https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1414034/gaza-ruins-war-crimes-israel.jpg[/img]

Very childish....

Mingle
06-09-2017, 01:17 AM
To sum it up, I think that Lebanese Christians would rather live in the era of King Hiram and King Solomon than in the era of Sayyed Nasrallah and Ariel Sharon.

Do you only dislike Israel for the 2006 invasion?

What is your/the Lebanese Christian opinion on Hezbollah?

Profileid
06-09-2017, 04:45 AM

Pulsa Dinura is a right wing Phoenicianist that speaks Arabic as a mother tongue. It's the minority of Christians living in Lebanon.
Religion=/= ethnicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWcRdOvH7ng

Mingle
06-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Pulsa Dinura is a right wing Phoenicianist that speaks Arabic as a mother tongue. It's the minority of Christians living in Lebanon.

So? His opinion is still valid.

Religion=/= ethnicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWcRdOvH7ng

Did I say religion and ethnicity were the same?

Pulsa Dinura
06-09-2017, 06:38 AM

If one day your roommate decides, without asking your opinion, without coordinating with you, to kidnap or kill our next door neighbor, and the neighbor retaliate by destroying your room.

The options are:

a) Stand with your roommate for the sake of "national unity" of the room and bear the results of his decisions. (Dhimmi attitude)

b) Stand with your roommate and repel the aggressor. (But I did not have a say about his decision, he didn’t ask for my opinion, so why do I have to fight his war?)

c) Hail for victory with your roommate after the whole infrastructure of your room was destroyed ( Baathists and SSNPers).

d) Work with your neighbor to try to weaken your roommate (High treason).

So we’re left with option e) ;)

In general, Christians are closer to Shiites (not Hezbollah) than to Sunnis.

Hezbollah’s members are Lebanese, but unfortunately their ideology is not.

For the time being, Hezbollah is a sort of a buffer against ISIS/Salafis/Wahhabis. (since they are the only force who can deter ISIS and Co).

Pulsa Dinura
06-09-2017, 06:54 AM
Pulsa Dinura is a right wing Phoenicianist Thank you, i hope you were not aiming at offending me :)

that speaks Arabic as a mother tongue.
Now i'm offended. Arabic is not our mother tongue, it's our imposed tongue.

It's the minority of Christians living in Lebanon.
This specific minority is the heartbeat of Lebanon. The rest are rotting in Syrian prisons.

Profileid
06-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Now i'm offended. Arabic is not our mother tongue, it's our imposed tongue.

This is like if I got mad someone referred to English as my mother tongue because my ancestors spoke German hundreds of years ago.

Who are your people btw? Just right wing Maronites, all Lebanese Christians including Orthodox, all Lebanese, all Levantines, or just Christian Levantines?

This specific minority is the heartbeat of Lebanon. The rest are rotting in Syrian prisons.

Right wing phoenicianists are a minority,even among the Maronites. You know that.

Pulsa Dinura
06-09-2017, 09:55 AM
This is like if I got mad someone referred to English as my mother tongue because my ancestors spoke German hundreds of years agoYou speak English and you write in English, so English is your mother tongue; while ALL "Arabic speaking people" study a language they do not use except for praying…while we can pray in French, English or Sanskrit.

We learn Arabic in school, but we do not speak Arabic with each others, and this applies on ALL Arabic speakers, from Morocco till the Gulf.

Who are your people btw? Just right wing Maronites, all Lebanese Christians including Orthodox, all Lebanese, all Levantines, or just Christian Levantines? We’re just Lebanese Christians (Orthodox included) who have been on this land since eternity.

Right wing phoenicianists are a minority,even among the Maronites. You know that.
The rest are either in Los Angeles, Sao Paolo, Mexico, Sydney, Melbourne, Paris or 3 meters below Mezzeh level. You know that.

They tried to bury us but they didn’t know we were Cedar seeds.

True, they became a minority under Syrian occupation, but now that Syrians left...

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 10:05 AM
You speak English and you write in English, so English is your mother tongue; while ALL "Arabic speaking people" study a language they do not use except for praying…while we can pray in French, English or Sanskrit.

We learn Arabic in school, but we do not speak Arabic with each others, and this applies on ALL Arabic speakers, from Morocco till the Gulf.

We’re just Lebanese Christians (Orthodox included) who have been on this land since eternity.

The rest are either in Los Angeles, Sao Paolo, Mexico, Sydney, Melbourne, Paris or 3 meters below Mezzeh level. You know that.

They tried to bury us but they didn’t know we were Cedar seeds.

True, they became a minority under Syrian occupation, but now that Syrians left...

What you mean is Fusha is learned in school, outside of school it is whatever local dialect exists, but those local dialects despite their differences and influences from past local languages such as Aramaic, or tamazight, are still Arabic.

Pulsa Dinura
06-09-2017, 10:28 AM
but those local dialects despite their differences and influences from past local languages such as Aramaic, or tamazight, are still Arabic. If it is Arabic, then a Lebanese should be able to understand a Libyan or a Moroccan, which is not the case, unless we both speak in Fus7a.

If it is Arabic, then we should at least be able to express ourselves in writing, which is also not the case.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 10:34 AM
If it is Arabic, then a Lebanese should be able to understand a Libyan or a Moroccan, which is not the case, unless we both speak in Fus7a.

If it is Arabic, then we should at least be able to express ourselves in writing, which is also not the case.

It doesn't work that way and you know it. Arabic dialects are some of the most varied of all dialects, but Italian dialects work much the same way. A Sicilian speaking his towns dialect cannot understand a a Venetian, yet they are all Latin romance dialects. Besides you just chose Maghrebi to compare to Levantine dialects obviously Maghrebi dialects are much more in Arabic and have loads of tamazight influence.

Pulsa Dinura
06-09-2017, 12:26 PM
It doesn't work that way and you know it. Arabic dialects are some of the most varied of all dialects, but Italian dialects work much the same way. A Sicilian speaking his towns dialect cannot understand a a Venetian, yet they are all Latin romance dialects. Besides you just chose Maghrebi to compare to Levantine dialects obviously Maghrebi dialects are much more in Arabic and have loads of tamazight influence.

Okay, maybe Maghrebis and Levantines are far away from each others, but let me ask you a question:

If you teach a Moroccan or Saudi child ONLY Fus7a Arabic (not the Moroccan or Saudi dialect), would he be able to communicate with his own brother who only speak the Moroccan or Saudi dialect, and not Fus7a Arabic?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Okay, maybe Maghrebis and Levantines are far away from each others, but let me ask you a question:

If you teach a Moroccan or Saudi child ONLY Fus7a Arabic (not the Moroccan or Saudi dialect), would he be able to communicate with his own brother who only speak the Moroccan or Saudi dialect, and not Fus7a Arabic?
I already told you that Maghrebi is the least Arabic of all dialects and hardly even counts as an Arabic dialect because the Tamazight contribution is just too high then ass French to that and you get Maghrebi.

Numidia
06-09-2017, 07:15 PM
I already told you that Maghrebi is the least Arabic of all dialects and hardly even counts as an Arabic dialect because the Tamazight contribution is just too high then ass French to that and you get Maghrebi.

Tamazight in darja ? You don't know what you're talking about

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Tamazight in darja ? You don't know what you're talking about

Darija has no Berber words whatsoever??? That would be a rediculous claim.

Mingle
06-09-2017, 08:54 PM

Sicilian and Venetian are distinct languages.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Sicilian and Venetian are distinct languages.

I didn't say they weren't, I said they are Latin dialects. All Latin languages are dialects of Latin.

Dandelion
06-09-2017, 09:15 PM
MEMRI is a zionist centre based in Washington and they do focus on the ugliest sides of Middle Eastern events (not just Palestinian). They probably love to portray things as worse than they are, however, a lot of the ugliness they show is still ugliness regardless and the gist of their translations is usually correct enough. Let's be real. It's not that they entirely put a different dialogue underneath it. They merely tweak which they shouldn't do, for they don't need it.

I wouldn't dismiss footage shared by them 100%. Rather distil what's factual. The people in the videos aren't actors after all.

Dandelion
06-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Darija has no Berber words whatsoever??? That would be a rediculous claim.

I wouldn't know, but it probably has. French also has a large Germanic influence, but a very ancient one dating from the time Frankish end syllables still had clear vowels. A very different language that has been poorly recorded save through proper names and loans, even though some German dialects as most of Standard Dutch descend from Frankish too.

Anyway, Tamazight still being spoken today as well as Darja probably makes Berber influences in their Arabic less obvious nowadays. Probably where Numidia is coming from, coming from such background herself.

Dandelion
06-09-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm not saying it's grand times for all. It very much sucks. But if the main goal is to create a better future for the next generation then you do what will most likely have the best outcome. Teaching kids to embrace death isn't going to lead to the best outcome.

And even if the monster has been created by a third party (Israel in this regard), it remains a monster. Religious radicals like Hamas are still despicable in many ways to me.
About Israel I neither think any other outcome was possible (too volatile for that and Israelis just happen to be the winning side). That's the sad thing. It's already amazing 20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs today (I mean Arabs with equal rights to Israelis with full citizenship), but they have a very competent security department for it and they're getting shadowed hardcore. Many don't even think of radicalising there.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 09:39 PM
MEMRI is a zionist centre based in Washington and they do focus on the ugliest sides of Middle Eastern events (not just Palestinian). They probably love to portray things as worse than they are, however, a lot of the ugliness they show is still ugliness regardless and the gist of their translations is usually correct enough. Let's be real. It's not that they entirely put a different dialogue underneath it. They merely tweak which they shouldn't do, for they don't need it.

I wouldn't dismiss footage shared by them 100%. Rather distil what's factual. The people in the videos aren't actors after all.

There is lots of truth to what you said but the reality is that the tweaking they did changed the entire situation being depicted from children pretending to be on the side defending itself, to children pretending to be in the aggressor' side. It is an important, deliberate and immoral mistranslation.

Dandelion
06-09-2017, 09:44 PM
There is lots of truth to what you said but the reality is that the tweeting they did changed the entire situation being depicted from children pretending to be on the side defending itself, to children pretending to be in the aggressor' side. It is an important, deliberate and immoral mistranslation.

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised their translation of Palestinians are more often 'off' whereas a radical Egyptian cleric would be accurately subtitled just because of their Zionist agenda.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 09:50 PM
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised their translation of Palestinians are more often 'off' whereas a radical Egyptian cleric would be accurately subtitled just because of their Zionist agenda.

Also my father in law who is Italian but was born in Algeria revisited Algeria as an adult after having moved to New York, (after having moved to Italy first) and when he told everyone where he was now living in NYC, the Algerians all were convinced that New York City was full of starvation, and that everyone was homeless. They were consoling him for having to live in such a harsh condition, he was puzzled but realized that they had all watched one of the Mondo Cane films about New York City that portrays it as a place more backwards, and with harsher living conditions than Somalia. This is the spectrum that MEMRI and other media outlets create about the Muslim world on a regular basis.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Also my father in law who is Italian but was born in Algeria revisited Algeria as an adult after having moved to New York, (after having moved to Italy first) and when he told everyone where he was now living in NYC, the Algerians all were convinced that New York City was full of starvation, and that everyone was homeless. They were consoling him for having to live in such a harsh condition, he was puzzled but realized that they had all watched one of the Mondo Cane films about New York City that portrays it as a place more backwards, and with harsher living conditions than Somalia. This is the spectrum that MEMRI and other media outlets create about the Muslim world on a regular basis.

That's hilarious. They've seen an underground cult classic but haven't seen any other movies with NYC as the background.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-09-2017, 11:29 PM
That's hilarious. They've seen an underground cult classic but haven't seen any other movies with NYC as the background.

That's not the point I'm sure they had, but the Mondo Cane Films portrayed themselves as true to life documentaries.

Profileid
06-10-2017, 02:48 AM

The bulk of vocab and grammar from all those dialects comes from classical arabic. If it's not arabic, what is it?

Pulsa Dinura
06-10-2017, 08:12 AM
The bulk of vocab and grammar from all those dialects comes from classical arabic. If it's not arabic, what is it?
If you are interested, here is a valuable insight:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Assyria/comments/44r7g0/differences_between_arabic_and_syriac/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

Pulsa Dinura
06-10-2017, 08:25 AM
If it's not arabic, what is it?

If it is Arabic, why we can't understand each others?

Pulsa Dinura
06-10-2017, 08:30 AM
I already told you that Maghrebi is the least Arabic of all dialects and hardly even counts as an Arabic dialect because the Tamazight contribution is just too high then ass French to that and you get Maghrebi.but you missed my pivotal question:

If you teach a Saudi child ONLY Fus7a Arabic (not the Saudi dialect), would he be able to communicate with his own brother who only speak the Saudi dialect, and not Fus7a Arabic?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-10-2017, 10:16 AM
but you missed my pivotal question:

If you teach a Saudi child ONLY Fus7a Arabic (not the Saudi dialect), would he be able to communicate with his own brother who only speak the Saudi dialect, and not Fus7a Arabic?

It's a nonsense question. Italians with different dialects can oftentimes not understand each other, that happens with many other languages as well.

Numidia
06-10-2017, 11:57 AM

:D your father overdone who don't know that NYC is ultramodern ?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-10-2017, 02:02 PM
:D your father overdone who don't know that NYC is ultramodern ?

You never watched the mondo Cane film about New York City this was in the 70s and the whole world was convinced they were real documentaries.

Profileid
06-10-2017, 06:02 PM
If it is Arabic, why we can't understand each others?

Not every language is mutually intelligible across all dialects. Beside, most Arabs can understand Levantine and Egyptian.

ariel
06-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Not every language is mutually intelligible across all dialects. Beside, most Arabs can understand Levantine and Egyptian.

My mother speaking egyptian arabic and cant understand syrian dialect...

Profileid
06-10-2017, 07:31 PM
My mother speaking egyptian arabic and cant understand syrian dialect...

Nice try Jew

ariel
06-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Nice try Jew

Im not ashkenazi jew but egyptian jew.and there syrian jews too also in my city....

Pulsa Dinura
06-11-2017, 04:50 AM
It's a nonsense question. Italians with different dialects can oftentimes not understand each other, that happens with many other languages as well. Also Lebanese with different dialects can oftentimes not understand each other.

Sicilians or Venitians speak/write using Latin alphabet while Moroccans, Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis etc... cannot write the language they speak.

JohnSmith
06-11-2017, 04:52 AM

With this thinking they will never get anywhere. An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

Profileid
06-11-2017, 04:59 AM
Also Lebanese with different dialects can oftentimes not understand each other.

I don't believe you. Lebanon is tiny.

Profileid
06-11-2017, 05:04 AM
If you are interested, here is a valuable insight:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Assyria/comments/44r7g0/differences_between_arabic_and_syriac/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
yeah I've noticed a lot of Arabic and Syriac is similar. It doesn't mean that most of Lebanese isn't from classical Arabic though. These similarities are in most cases due to them being cognates (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognate). It makes as much sense as saying English comes from German because they have similar words.

Assyria included territories of both modern day Lebanon and Syria btw.

Pulsa Dinura
06-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Not every language is mutually intelligible across all dialects. Beside, most Arabs can understand Levantine and Egyptian.Because of Lebanese music and Egyptian movies.

Pulsa Dinura
06-11-2017, 05:16 AM
I don't believe you. Lebanon is tiny.
You can ask any Lebanese (even your SSNP dudes) about that.

Pulsa Dinura
06-11-2017, 05:21 AM
Assyria included territories of both modern day Lebanon and Syria btw.The Roman/Hellenic Empire, the Ottoman Empire etc.. included territories of both modern day Lebanon and Syria; your point?