PDA

View Full Version : Myanthropologies has officially ordered an ancestry dna kit

Myanthropologies
06-07-2017, 09:36 PM
So, I have been hesitant to take DNA tests for awhile due to its inaccuracy for afghans and due to me already knowing where I come from, not really finding this of interest. But quite a bit of people from this site wanted me to take one, and since I love you guys, I ordered an ancestry dna kit and will share my results with you guys once it's done :). I read that ancestry is the most accurate for afghans, and I figured that it's never gonna get more accurate unless more afghans are taking the test, so I decided that I'll be another guinea pig for this company.

Enflamme
06-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Cool... you're an interesting case to analyze.

RN97
06-08-2017, 02:01 AM
Nice man. My results should be ready in 6-8 weeks also :p
More interesting would be what you score on different calculators on GEDmatch IMO.

Mortimer
06-08-2017, 02:02 AM
cool bro

Sekarotuinen
06-08-2017, 02:02 AM
I dont want to give my genetic info to any of these companies because I figure in the future, governments could seize the information under certain circumstances. They already did in Kuwait, for example.

RN97
06-08-2017, 02:10 AM
I dont want to give my genetic info to any of these companies because I figure in the future, governments could seize the information under certain circumstances. They already did in Kuwait, for example.

What can they do with it though?

frankhammer
06-08-2017, 03:35 AM

Poison the waterways and food chain with an anti-Moslem genetically targeted virus for the paranoid. :picard1:

Fortunately, it won't work but it won't stop mongrels like Seka here going a few levels more crazy than she already is.

GL with the test MA. For some, it's what we expect and for others, an enlightening experience.

Dick
06-08-2017, 03:40 AM

I'm being cloned "en masse" as we speak. Get ready to be cucked by millions of DI1cks.

Myanthropologies
06-08-2017, 03:46 AM

Meh I'm not really afraid of that unless they try to clone me or some shit, then I'll be mad lol.

Myanthropologies
06-08-2017, 03:51 AM
My prediction is that majority of my ancestry will come out as Central Asian and Caucasian, with the next largest portion being South Asian, then a bit of European, and maybe a little bit of East Asian. Idk about percentages, but that is my guess in order from least to greatest.

Fractal
06-08-2017, 03:54 AM
My prediction is that majority of my ancestry will come out as Central Asian and Caucasian, with the next largest portion being South Asian, then a bit of European, and maybe a little bit of East Asian. Idk about percentages, but that is my guess in order from least to greatest.

If I didn't know you were an Afghan I'd mistake you as a Persian or Armenian.

You look very Armenian.

Myanthropologies
06-08-2017, 04:00 AM
If I didn't know you were an Afghan I'd mistake you as a Persian or Armenian.

You look very Armenian.

I actually don't look Armenian, but k.

I do have some persian features though.

LoLeL
06-08-2017, 05:00 AM
For ydna and mtdna or autosomal dna test?

Iloko
06-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Cool & congratz, cannot wait to see ur results! :)

Grace O'Malley
06-08-2017, 10:30 AM
For ydna and mtdna or autosomal dna test?

Ancestry just does an autosomal test so no mtdna or ydna.

Leto
06-08-2017, 07:05 PM
I'm curious how much white admixture you may have. Like Baltic, North Atlantic, etc. I would say that 20% is pretty possible.

Freeroostah
06-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Awesome!
Im also waiting for my 23andme results, maybe in 3 weeks from now

Light
06-08-2017, 07:24 PM
awesome, man!

can't wait! :)

Hadouken
06-08-2017, 07:25 PM
I hope you wont manipulate your results like the afghan member The-Barnacle did on anthrogenica :) he got banned because he edited his gedmatch results especially the south asian stuff . but we all trust you because you never showed any behaviour that could make one think you would do such a thing too

Myanthropologies
06-08-2017, 07:36 PM
I'm curious how much white admixture you may have. Like Baltic, North Atlantic, etc. I would say that 20% is pretty possible.

Who knows. Maybe it's just a lot of Caucasus, maybe it's a lot of baltic, or maybe I'm very typical genetically or even more south asian influenced than average and just got an atypical phenotype lol.

Myanthropologies
06-08-2017, 07:38 PM
I hope you wont manipulate your results like the afghan member The-Barnacle did on anthrogenica :) he got banned because he edited his gedmatch results especially the south asian stuff . but we all trust you because you never showed any behaviour that could make one think you would do such a thing too

Why would you think I would do that? Just because one idiot did that doesn't mean the rest of us will. If I score a lot of South asian, I don't see anything wrong with that. It is what it is.

Hadouken
06-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Why would you think I would do that? Just because one idiot did that doesn't mean the rest of us will. If I score a lot of South asian, I don't see anything wrong with that. It is what it is.

thats my boy . you have wisened up so fast

Myanthropologies
06-14-2017, 01:23 AM
It has come in the mail!
http://i.imgur.com/2F0iKb7.jpg

Peterski
06-14-2017, 03:59 PM
like the afghan member The-Barnacle did on anthrogenica :) he got banned because he edited his gedmatch results especially the south asian stuff .

He probably rather got banned due to being from TA (if he was).

I've noticed that they don't like TA members on Anthrogenica.

Myanthropologies
06-16-2017, 04:09 AM
My saliva has been sent to the lab....so now we only wait...

Grace O'Malley
06-21-2017, 11:28 AM
So, I have been hesitant to take DNA tests for awhile due to its inaccuracy for afghans and due to me already knowing where I come from, not really finding this of interest. But quite a bit of people from this site wanted me to take one, and since I love you guys, I ordered an ancestry dna kit and will share my results with you guys once it's done :). I read that ancestry is the most accurate for afghans, and I figured that it's never gonna get more accurate unless more afghans are taking the test, so I decided that I'll be another guinea pig for this company.

I get some Pashtun on LivingDNA :) Not sure what that is about?

Myanthropologies
07-02-2017, 07:59 PM
I get some Pashtun on LivingDNA :) Not sure what that is about?

That's kinda funny because I once read somewhere that there is a myth that the mythical ancestor of the Irish was sakka the Pashtun or something. I also recently found out that British Islanders score a chunk of gedrosia dna in some calculators, which is a component that peaks around Afghanistan.

Also, my process with this test seems to be going by way way faster than average. My results were received by ancestry on June 19 and began lab processing two days ago. Im probably a few days to 2 weeks away from my results!

Sikeliot
07-02-2017, 08:02 PM
I have seen that many Afghans, Iranians, and Pakistanis have scored more North European (both NE and NW) than Mediterranean which is interesting to me.

Myanthropologies
07-02-2017, 08:03 PM
I have seen that many Afghans, Iranians, and Pakistanis have scored more North European (both NE and NW) than Mediterranean which is interesting to me.

Yeah. Those places definitely have more med phenotypes than NE Euro ones.

Melki
07-02-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm also tempted by the idea. But my sister, who studied genetics and is much more informed than me about haplogroups and mtDNA, is skeptical about it. She told me it's a waste of money because the results are not reliable. These DNA test labs are only marketing, according to her.

Myanthropologies
07-02-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm also tempted by the idea. But my sister, who studied genetics and is much more informed than me about haplogroups and mtDNA, is skeptical about it. She told me it's a waste of money because the results are not reliable. These DNA test labs are only marketing, according to her.

Even gedmatch? I know a geneticist person who told me the same thing, but idk. I didn't give them any information about my ethnicity at all, so we will see how accurate they are.

And your sister things haplogroups are more important? I'd be interested to hear about that.

Grace O'Malley
07-03-2017, 10:14 AM
That's kinda funny because I once read somewhere that there is a myth that the mythical ancestor of the Irish was sakka the Pashtun or something. I also recently found out that British Islanders score a chunk of gedrosia dna in some calculators, which is a component that peaks around Afghanistan.

Also, my process with this test seems to be going by way way faster than average. My results were received by ancestry on June 19 and began lab processing two days ago. Im probably a few days to 2 weeks away from my results!

I got 1.4 Chechen and 1.3 Pashtun and the rest all Irish and British regions. No other European regions which is a bit odd. I wonder if it is excess ANE? Anyway it is interesting. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Melki
07-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Even gedmatch? I know a geneticist person who told me the same thing, but idk. I didn't give them any information about my ethnicity at all, so we will see how accurate they are.

And your sister things haplogroups are more important? I'd be interested to hear about that.

No, she doesn't; she only thinks that knowing your haplogroup enables you to tell someone who has the same haplo that you share with that person a more recent mitochondrial ancestor than someone with a different haplogroup, but who despite everything could be your paternal cousin. Not reliable at all.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 10:29 AM
No, she doesn't; she only thinks that knowing your haplogroup enables you to tell someone who has the same haplo that you share with that person a more recent mitochondrial ancestor than someone with a different haplogroup, but who despite everything could be your paternal cousin. Not reliable at all.

Captain obvious your sister. That's not what you pay for, but your genome sequencing. Basic Y and mt are a bonus (at least on 23andme) and are largely anecdotic in detemining your ancestry, except for a few screwballs around here.

Melki
07-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Captain obvious your sister. That's not what you pay for, but your genome sequencing. Basic Y and mt are a bonus (at least on 23andme) and are largely anecdotic in detemining your ancestry, except for a few screwballs around here.

She's captain obvious with me only, because I don't know a fuck about genetics, except for the Crick/Watson/Franklin story. The rest is not my cup of tea.
My sister is a doctor in genetics, and even taught at university, with all due respect, you're just an amateur anthrotard and nothing compared to her, my dear Petalflower.

What was your field of studies, Petalflower?

That's the whole conservation, as written in Facebook chatbox

Ça ne t apprendra que ton appartenance à une lignée maternelle.. la philogénie des population n est pas encore totalement elucidee et pas assez avancée pour te donner avec précision ton appartenance ethnique.. en Europe les différents haplogroupes sont représentés de façon assez homogenes

C est du marketing

Le fait est qu on ne peut retracer avec certitude les appartenances etniques avec les haplogroupes, qu ils soient mito ou chromosome y
Regarde une carte de la répartition des différents haplogroupes dans le monde, tu verras que les differents haplo ne sont pas spécifique d une contrée. .. il y a eu bcp de brassages génétiques

Sinon pour recap--> lignée maternelle, adn mitochondrial. . Souvent celui qui est proposé à la étranger, mais faible résolution. Lignée paternelle: chromosome Y. Plus grand, plus complexe, donc sequencage plus rare et plus cher

Et pas assez précis non plus pour te définir un de tes groupes ethniques d appartenance.. l un comme l autre te donne une moitié de tes "origines" qui ne peuvent te rattacher à une ethnie

On ne connais pas la phylogénie précise rattachée à chaque berceau geographiques
On ne connaît que le lien des haplo entre eux, et pour certains c est moins clairs que d autres

L humain à toujours envie de classer.. pour les espèces, qui évoluent par divergence et isolement reproducteur, ça a un sens.. pour les ethnies, ça se mélange, il y a des convergences..
Pourquoi vouloir distinguer ce qui ne diverge pas

tu hérité ton adn mito de ta mère, qui elle même l hérité de sa mère etc.. donc à chaque fois tu zappes toutes les informations qui viennent de ton père et de sa famille, du père de ta mere et de sa famille, du père de ta grand mère maternelle et de sa famille etc.. tu ne retiens à chaque génération que (1/2)puissance n de ton info de filiation, n étant le nombre de générations. . Tu n auras au final qu une information infinitésimale de tes groupes d appartenance.. pareil pour le chromosome y

Pour moi c'est est une façon de lineariser artificiellement ta généalogie et tendre vers l unicité ethnique si on les prends comme ça. .

Sans compter que c est se rattacher au final à un ancêtre dont tu ne partage peut plus aucun gene à part les mitochondriaux. . . Les gènes mitochondrial driaux codent pour des enzymes mitochondriales qui interviennent dans la respiration cellulaire.. ceux qui déterminent toutes les autres fonctions, y compris ton morphotype, tes caractères physiques etc sont nucléaires, et pas concernés par cette phylogénie mitochondrial. .

Donc se focaliser sur une dizaine de gènes mito vs plusieurs milliers de gènes nucleaires

A la rigueur connaître ton haplo te permettras de dire à qu'un qui partage le même que vous avez un ancêtre mitochondrial plus récent qu avec une autre personne d un autre haplogroupe, mais qui pourtant pourrais être ton cousin paternel
Même si la personne qui partage ton haplogroupe est d origine chinoise..

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 11:31 AM
She's captain obvious with me only, because I don't know a fuck about genetics, except for the Crick/Watson/Franklin story. The rest is not my cup of tea.
My sister is a doctor in genetics, and even taught at university, with all due respect, you're just an amateur anthrotard and nothing compared to her, my dear Petalflower.

What was your field of studies, Petalflower?

That's the whole conservation, as written in Facebook chatbox

Ça ne t apprendra que ton appartenance à une lignée maternelle.. la philogénie des population n est pas encore totalement elucidee et pas assez avancée pour te donner avec précision ton appartenance ethnique.. en Europe les différents haplogroupes sont représentés de façon assez homogenes

C est du marketing

Le fait est qu on ne peut retracer avec certitude les appartenances etniques avec les haplogroupes, qu ils soient mito ou chromosome y
Regarde une carte de la répartition des différents haplogroupes dans le monde, tu verras que les differents haplo ne sont pas spécifique d une contrée. .. il y a eu bcp de brassages génétiques

Sinon pour recap--> lignée maternelle, adn mitochondrial. . Souvent celui qui est proposé à la étranger, mais faible résolution. Lignée paternelle: chromosome Y. Plus grand, plus complexe, donc sequencage plus rare et plus cher

Et pas assez précis non plus pour te définir un de tes groupes ethniques d appartenance.. l un comme l autre te donne une moitié de tes "origines" qui ne peuvent te rattacher à une ethnie

On ne connais pas la phylogénie précise rattachée à chaque berceau geographiques
On ne connaît que le lien des haplo entre eux, et pour certains c est moins clairs que d autres

L humain à toujours envie de classer.. pour les espèces, qui évoluent par divergence et isolement reproducteur, ça a un sens.. pour les ethnies, ça se mélange, il y a des convergences..
Pourquoi vouloir distinguer ce qui ne diverge pas

tu hérité ton adn mito de ta mère, qui elle même l hérité de sa mère etc.. donc à chaque fois tu zappes toutes les informations qui viennent de ton père et de sa famille, du père de ta mere et de sa famille, du père de ta grand mère maternelle et de sa famille etc.. tu ne retiens à chaque génération que (1/2)puissance n de ton info de filiation, n étant le nombre de générations. . Tu n auras au final qu une information infinitésimale de tes groupes d appartenance.. pareil pour le chromosome y

Pour moi c'est est une façon de lineariser artificiellement ta généalogie et tendre vers l unicité ethnique si on les prends comme ça. .

Sans compter que c est se rattacher au final à un ancêtre dont tu ne partage peut plus aucun gene à part les mitochondriaux. . . Les gènes mitochondrial driaux codent pour des enzymes mitochondriales qui interviennent dans la respiration cellulaire.. ceux qui déterminent toutes les autres fonctions, y compris ton morphotype, tes caractères physiques etc sont nucléaires, et pas concernés par cette phylogénie mitochondrial. .

Donc se focaliser sur une dizaine de gènes mito vs plusieurs milliers de gènes nucleaires

A la rigueur connaître ton haplo te permettras de dire à qu'un qui partage le même que vous avez un ancêtre mitochondrial plus récent qu avec une autre personne d un autre haplogroupe, mais qui pourtant pourrais être ton cousin paternel
Même si la personne qui partage ton haplogroupe est d origine chinoise..

She gave you the right information about haplogroups but it's obvious for anyone with basic knowledge of genetic. The point is you are not testing for haplogroups, and these companies won't give you an ancestry breakdown based on that either, it's only very few markers in your whole genome. Even whole genome sequencing is not that expensive (if you give the saliva/blood and it doesn't have to be extracted/reconstructed any other way, that, is pricey), it's around 500$, the mainstream sequencing we know about are extracting only the most relevant SNP's which is very fine and accurate enough for ancestry, it brings the cost down for mainstream.

However if you do it, don't choose ancestrydna it's the worst AC you can get, and the raw datas are not the most optimized for autosomals (basically you ll get more missing snp's than with other companies). Of course it's still within a decent accuracy but most adna tests and calculators are designed for the 23andme dataset.

Melki
07-03-2017, 11:45 AM
She gave you the right information about haplogroups but it's obvious for anyone with basic knowledge of genetic. The point is you are not testing for haplogroups, and these companies won't give you an ancestry breakdown based on that either, it's only very few markers in your whole genome. Even whole genome sequencing is not that expensive (if you give the saliva/blood and it doesn't have to be extracted/reconstructed any other way, that, is pricey), it's around 500$, the mainstream sequencing we know about are extracting only the most relevant SNP's which is very fine and accurate enough for ancestry, it brings the cost down for mainstream.

However if you do it, don't choose ancestrydna it's the worst AC you can get, and the raw datas are not the most optimized for autosomals (basically you ll get more missing snp's than with other companies). Of course it's still within a decent accuracy but most adna tests and calculators are designed for the 23andme dataset.

Thanks for the advice. As I said, I'm still tempted by the idea, even though I can think of a better use for 99$...Maybe for Christmas.

And my sister explained it in a simple way because I don't even have a basic knowledge of genetics. She did vulgarization for me.

Annie999
07-03-2017, 11:55 AM
How can these not be reliable? at least 23andme. Im a person with different known linages due to recent immigration and that test, anonymously, read them all. Ovbiously results wont be 100% accurate and its better you get tested on other calculators too to compare results and form an average, but these are certainly pretty close, I always recommend them.

Melki
07-03-2017, 12:30 PM
Edit

RN97
07-03-2017, 12:33 PM

what did they tell you, I don't get it, lol. Sure it isn't 100% accurate, but what can possibly make it obsolete?

Melki
07-03-2017, 12:43 PM
How can these not be reliable? at least 23andme. Im a person with different known linages due to recent immigration and that test, anonymously, read them all. Ovbiously results wont be 100% accurate and its better you get tested on other calculators too to compare results and form an average, but these are certainly pretty close, I always recommend them.

These DNA tests are not reliable because we don't know the precise origin and the geographical birthplace of each phylogenetic tree. Phylogeny of Human populations is not elucidated yet.
It makes sense for the different animal species and subspecies that evolved through divergent evolution and reproductive isolation, but not for Human ethnicities which are too mixed and convergent to draw clear-cut conclusions.

Peterski
07-03-2017, 01:10 PM
These DNA tests are not reliable because we don't know the precise origin and the geographical birthplace of each phylogenetic tree. Phylogeny of Human populations is not elucidated yet.
It makes sense for the different animal species and subspecies that evolved through divergent evolution and reproductive isolation, but not for Human ethnicities which are too mixed and convergent to draw clear-cut conclusions.

Check my post in the link below, in that post I posted 3 links which explain how 23andMe works:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196711-What-is-more-common-Mediterranean-looking-Icelanders-or-Nordic-looking-Greeks&p=4489599#post4489599

Other companies though have different methodologies. Some "raw theory" in these links as well:

http://www.genetics.org/content/genetics/202/4/1485.full.pdf

https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/28/8/2...between-Closely (https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/28/8/2239/1052492/Testing-for-Ancient-Admixture-between-Closely)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3522152/

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/ear...056168.full.pdf (http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/31/056168.full.pdf)

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/ear...066431.full.pdf (http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/07/28/066431.full.pdf)

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/03/note-...-estimates.html (http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/03/note-of-caution-on-admixture-estimates.html)

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/search?q=How+...rpret+Admixture (http://dienekes.blogspot.com/search?q=How+not+to+interpret+Admixture)

GEDmatch is probably the most reliable tool. But to use GEDmatch, you need to order at least one commercial test before. Anyway my results from different tests are quite consistent with each other. Many other people also have similar results on each test, which proves that they are quite reliable.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 01:37 PM

You are still reasoning based on haplogroups or something, you don't need to know exactly every origin of the human phylogenetic tree (we have a pretty good idea though). You would need it to understand the formation of modern groups such as Eurasians, Africans etc.. but not your ancestry.

You need your genes and in which populations they peak today or to go a little deeper, those who lived in a definite time frame (paleo, meso, neo, etc..) then you compare the frequencies it's simple because yea if you don't have genotypes, say that peaks in Asians therefore all Asians have it, how could you have Asian ancestry, well you don't, it's very straightforward the actual ancestry analysis once you have the datas. Maybe to your despair it's simple and reliable because the larger groups are actually not mixed at all so it's easy to set them apart. Between Europeans, Africans and Asians there s not much in common, it's impossible to mistake you for one or the other, but even in Europe the structure is clear.

Melki
07-03-2017, 05:18 PM
. Between Europeans, Africans and Asians there s not much in common, is clear.

I hope you're not without knowing that Homo sapiens originated in Africa, the cradle of Humankind, and that our species almost faced extinction 70 000 years ago (in that time, we were exclusively Sub-Saharan and we were perhaps fewer than 2 000, almost nothing). We all evolved from the same population. Throughout our further evolution, we didn't undergo reproductive isolation to achieve speciation as it happened before with Homo heidelbergensis and Homo florensis. The branches of our phylogenetic tree are intertwined. But perhaps it's contrary to your political beliefs. Science and politics don't mix well.

wvwvw
07-03-2017, 05:28 PM
I hope you're not without knowing that Homo sapiens originated in Africa, the cradle of Humankind, and that our species almost faced extinction 70 000 years ago (in that time, we were exclusively Sub-Saharan and we were perhaps fewer than 2 000, almost nothing). We all evolved from the same population. Throughout our further evolution, we didn't undergo reproductive isolation to achieve speciation as it happened before with Homo heidelbergensis and Homo florensis. The branches of our phylogenetic tree are intertwined. But perhaps it's contrary to your political beliefs. Science and politics don't mix well.

From where did Graecopithecus and Archanthropos originate from?

The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

And there's also the remains of Archanthropos that were found at Petralona cave and is between 700,000 and 200,000 years old. The skull’s anatomical characteristics indicate that it belonged to a figure transitioning from homo erectus to homo sapiens. Today, after much research and debate, it is believed to be 200,000 years old.

Today, most academics who have analyzed the Petralona remains say that the cranium of the Archanthropus of Petralona belongs to an archaic hominid distinguished from Homo erectus, and from both the classic Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans, but showing characterists of all those species and presenting strong European traits. A skull dating back 700,000 which is either Homo sapien or part Homo sapien is in direct conflict with the Out of Africa theory of human evolution.

"I was flabbergasted," said Boston University archaeologist and stone-tool expert Curtis Runnels. "The idea of finding tools from this very early time period on Crete was about as believable as finding an iPod in King Tut's tomb."
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100217-crete-primitive-humans-mariners-seafarers-mediterranean-sea/

Melki
07-03-2017, 05:35 PM
From where did Graecopithecus and Archanthropos originate from?

The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

And there's also the remains of Archanthropos that were found at Petralona cave and is between 700,000 and 200,000 years old. The skull’s anatomical characteristics indicate that it belonged to a figure transitioning from homo erectus to homo sapiens. Today, after much research and debate, it is believed to be 200,000 years old.

Today, most academics who have analyzed the Petralona remains say that the cranium of the Archanthropus of Petralona belongs to an archaic hominid distinguished from Homo erectus, and from both the classic Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans, but showing characterists of all those species and presenting strong European traits. A skull dating back 700,000 which is either Homo sapien or part Homo sapien is in direct conflict with the Out of Africa theory of human evolution.

"I was flabbergasted," said Boston University archaeologist and stone-tool expert Curtis Runnels. "The idea of finding tools from this very early time period on Crete was about as believable as finding an iPod in King Tut's tomb."
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100217-crete-primitive-humans-mariners-seafarers-mediterranean-sea/

That's Graecopithecus

http://zupimages.net/up/17/27/f5lb.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/27/f5lb.jpg)

A species of monkey famous for having invented government-debt crisis, what led to its extinction: a cul-de-sac of evolution.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 05:42 PM

Tell me about it. Where your ancestors were living 100 000 years ago doesn't matter much, everywhere evolution didn't take that much time to even create different species, but we are not different species. The differentiation took place in Eurasia (max pressure at the time) and is large enough to call it race, ehtnicity or whatever you like. The bottomline is even with a handful carefuly selected genes out of millions i can tell if you are European, African or Asian, and likely i can tell you much more about your ancestry with just that. The current autosomal accuracy barely struggles to find out from which region in your country you come from with the right tools (assuming you have 4 GP from there), the rest is a given, we are far beyond your questioning.

You ll likely get zero or close to 0% Asian/African because there won't be any relevant amount of these genes in you. I can assure you it won't mistake your genome for a Bantu or Ainu individual, unless your Peruvian side comes to the rescue, i don't know.

Melki
07-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Tell me about it. Where your ancestors were living 100 000 years ago doesn't matter much, everywhere evolution didn't take that much time to even create different species, but we are not different species. The differentiation took place in Eurasia (max pressure at the time) and is large enough to call it race, ehtnicity or whatever you like. The bottomline is even with a handful carefuly selected genes out of millions i can tell if you are European, African or Asian, and likely i can tell you much more about your ancestry with just that. The current autosomal accuracy barely struggles to find out from which region in your country you come from with the right tools (assuming you have 4 GP from there), the rest is a given, we are far beyond your questioning.

You ll likely get zero or close to 0% Asian/African because there won't be any relevant amount of these genes in you. I can assure you it won't mistake your genome for a Bantu or Ainu individual, unless your Peruvian side comes to the rescue, i don't know.

I'm not Peruvian. It's a hoax created by Cristiano viejo to slander me. Just like the people who claim I'm Armenian, Algerian, or even gay. They can't assume that a white European with liberal/progressive ideas can be a regular on a conservative/racialist anthro forum.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 05:56 PM
I'm not Peruvian. It's a hoax created by Cristiano viejo to slander me. Just like the people who claim I'm Armenian, Algerian, or even gay. They can't assume that a white European with liberal/progressive ideas can be a regular on a conservative/racialist anthro forum.

You were thinking i was north African because of some pseudo antisemitic posts in the french section, good to see you ve tasted a bit of your own medicine since then.

Seriously i thought you claimed to have some Peruvian once, but ok no Peruvian, only gay.

Antimage
07-03-2017, 05:59 PM

I don't care if you're part peruvian or not(really) but your profile info used to state you were part peruvian (until you edited it)

Enflamme
07-03-2017, 06:04 PM
You were thinking i was north African because of some pseudo antisemitic posts in the french section, good to see you ve tasted a bit of your own medicine since then.

Seriously i thought you claimed to have some Peruvian once, but ok no Peruvian, only gay.

LOL

Mon FILF de Melki (Melchizedek).

Je taquine.

Myanthropologies
07-03-2017, 06:08 PM

I'm also a bio anthropology major, and we've never talked about gedmatch and dna tests in actual science. In fact, we made it very clear that race is mostly a social construct. There is more genetic variation between two different penguins we would consider the same "race" than between two humans of any race. How can we even begin to say that humans form different "races" when it's pretty blatantly obvious that we aren't even the only branch of our species? Humans were able to mix with neanderthals, meaning that our ideas of race and species are extremely arbitrary. I believe that humans, neanderthals, and denisovans are three races that form one species.

And before you claim that I am being taught liberal ludicrous information, nobody ever claimed that there isn't variation between human populations. There is, but all they are showing are differences in allele frequencies between populations, but most humans carry all this frequencies. Actual genetic studies have found this information..dna tests are too basic to be even considered scholarly. There is no concrete evidence for claiming humans have biological differences between each other or that we have subspecies. "European," "Asian," and "African" are just modern categories. Before we had various hunter gatherer and farmer groups who also had drastically different allele frequencies, but mixed to form modern populations in Eurasia. Most people who claim that humans form sub species are just neo-nazis who believe in extinction theories, IQ bogus, and all that other bs.

Melki
07-03-2017, 06:08 PM
I don't care if you're part peruvian or not(really) but your profile info used to state you were part peruvian (until you edited it)

Apparently, one of my great-great-great...something-grandmother was born in Peru, belonging to the Basque criollo society. The story has yet to be confirmed, the family archives are unclear on that matter. I don't look Andid at all. But only 23andMe would be (perhaps) able to prove I don't have Native American genes.

Melki
07-03-2017, 06:11 PM
I'm also a bio anthropology major, and we've never talked about gedmatch and dna tests in actual science. In fact, we made it very clear that race is mostly a social construct. There is more genetic variation between two different penguins we would consider the same "race" than between two humans of any race. How can we even begin to say that humans form different "races" when it's pretty blatantly obvious that we aren't even the only branch of our species? Humans were able to mix with neanderthals, meaning that our ideas of race and species are extremely arbitrary. I believe that humans, neanderthals, and denisovans are three races that form one species.

And before you claim that I am being taught liberal ludicrous information, nobody ever claimed that there isn't variation between human populations. There is, but all they are showing are differences in allele frequencies between populations, but most humans carry all this frequencies. Actual genetic studies have found this information..dna tests are too basic to be even considered scholarly. There is no concrete evidence for claiming humans have biological differences between each other or that we have subspecies. "European," "Asian," and "African" are just modern categories. Before we had various hunter gatherer and farmer groups who also had drastically different allele frequencies, but mixed to form modern populations in Eurasia. Most people who claim that humans form sub species are just neo-nazis who believe in extinction theories, IQ bogus, and all that other bs.

Well said. :thumb001:

I share your opinion.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 06:24 PM

Of course you don't believe in genetic, race, IQ and you are now an anthropology major (only since 3 months)

Im the queen of England, every Friday night.

wvwvw
07-03-2017, 06:31 PM
That's Graecopithecus

http://zupimages.net/up/17/27/f5lb.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/27/f5lb.jpg)

A species of monkey famous for having invented government-debt crisis, what led to its extinction: a cul-de-sac of evolution.

My ancestry goes all the way back to the planet of apes

Leto
07-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Most people who claim that humans form sub species are just neo-nazis who believe in extinction theories, IQ bogus, and all that other bs.
Races do have certain IQ differences. It's obvious that Africans are less intelligent on average than Europeans. Even African-Americans have a lower IQ than European-Americans. That's not to say there are no intelligent blacks. There are, but their share within their race is significantly smaller than that of whites (and East Asians) within their own group.
People here won't buy the crap that is taught by anti-white professors at liberal American colleges. Race is not real, but I want affirmative action and diversity, yeah.:rolleyes: If we're all supposedly equal, why keep bringing up the race issue again and again? Or maybe we still aren't?..

Myanthropologies
07-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Races do have certain IQ differences. It's obvious that Africans are less intelligent on average than Europeans. Even African-Americans have a lower IQ than European-Americans. That's not to say there are no intelligent blacks. There are, but their share within their race is significantly smaller than that of whites (and East Asians) within their own group.

First of all, IQ tests are garbage. They were invented largely to support the Eugenics movement in the first place, and they over simplify the complexity of human intelligence and narrow it down to basic things. Second of all, in 1995, Black Americans had the same IQ white Americans had in 1945. Were white americans low IQ inferiors in 1945 then?

Iq gaps largely reflect inequality. An American Ashkenazi Jew born in Bethesda, Maryland to lawyers for parents who prepare them for university since day 1, enroll them in athletic and musical activities, and send them to the best high schools are not on the same playing field as a black inner city kid born to impovrished parents, struggling to pay for food, has to go to a high school that can't even afford athletic facilities or teams, and has to drop out of high school to get a minimum wage job and support their family. There is obviously going to be a difference between a demographic that has been fed a golden spoon in their mouth and a demographic that has been enslaved, segregated, and treated unequal for hundreds of years.

Also, black immigrants are overrepresented in elite universities and high schools in America because they perform really well compared to black Americans, who have a higher portion of white blood than black immigrants and should thus be more intelligent going by the race iq logic, but actually perform worse.

How come some of the white people on this site claim to have high iqs, but then fail to understand the effects of colonization, enslavement, segregation, and poverty? How come they are dumb enough to believe that white people are going through a genocide because two people consent to race mixing, while ethnic groups in Africa they actually genocided are ignored by them

People here won't buy the crap that is taught by anti-white professors at liberal American colleges.

Lmao yeah, because a website like theapricity is much more academic and scholarly than American univerisities that attract students from all over the planet and produce the most influential doctors and scientists. Go ahead, rely on sweaty, neckbeard, conspiracy theorist white supremacists more than academics who spend years actually studying this information.

Race is not real, but I want affirmative action and diversity, yeah.:rolleyes:

Race is socially real, it isn't biologically real.

If we're all supposedly equal, why keep bringing up the race issue again and again? Or maybe we still aren't?..

Again, because we socially aren't treated equal and social racial inequality is real.

Leto
07-03-2017, 07:30 PM
then fail to understand the effects of colonization, enslavement, segregation, and poverty?
<..>
Go ahead, rely on sweaty, neckbeard, conspiracy theorist white supremacists more than academics who spend years actually studying this information.
<...>
Again, because we socially aren't treated equal and social racial inequality is real.
Blah-blah-blah, white people and only they are to blame for others' incompetence, lazyness or inferiority. When did slavery end? Like 150 years ago. When did segregation end? Around 50 years ago. How long will those things be blamed for the present-day issues? And who has ever oppressed YOU, an Afghan? Actually they let you in, basically welcomed your whole family and gave you all the opportunities an American citizen can enjoy. Why are Chinese, Koreans, even South Asians and some others successful while blacks are not? They are not oppressed anymore, they've been free for generations! And even enjoy affirmative action and employment benefits.
Cry me a river about fascist Trump and his white supremacy agenda.

Myanthropologies
07-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Of course you don't believe in genetic, race, IQ and you are now an anthropology major (only since 3 months)

Im the queen of England, every Friday night.

That's still longer than any time you've had with the field, and more connections with people who are experts in the field than you do. And I've been studying the subject for years.

Never once did I say that I didn't believe in genetics, Mr. Apparently high IQ. I believe in genetics, I just don't believe in iq being a proper measure of intelligence or it being genetically correlated.

Why do black immigrants in America outperform native black Americans by a large margin (black immigrants are actually overrepresented at elite univeristies and high schools in America, whereas black Americans are underrepresented), if according to your logic, black Americans should perform better due to them having a higher amount of white ancestry?

In 1995, black Americans had the same IQ white Americans had in 1945. So were white people genetically inferior in 1945, according to your logic?

Are you sure you are actually intelligent if you can't attribute colonization, slavery, segregation, and inequality to iq scores insread of just blaming them on so called genetics? Why would someone with a high IQ parade conspiracy theorist neckbeards, support a test that was invented to have bias in the first place, and spend his entire life thinking he is academic because he knows how to interpret a gedmatch calculator? How is a rich jew who is born to lawyers for parents in America given an even and comparable playing field with impovrished blacks who have to drop out of high school to support their families? It's obviously not a fair comparison at all. But continue to believe that whites are superior and that them colonizing, enslaving, etc black people had no effect on their modern performance, babe. Continue to believe that "white genocide" is a thing but pretend that white European colonizers didn't genocide Australian aborigines and many African ethnicities

Myanthropologies
07-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Blah-blah-blah, white people and only they are to blame for others' incompetence, lazyness or inferiority.
Laziness and inferiority? Why can't white people just take responsibility for their shit if they expect other races to just blame themselves on everything? Never once did I say that modern white people need to be blamed on everything or feel guilty, but they should acknowledge the existence of white supremacy in systems that benefit them and hurt POC.

When did slavery end? Like 150 years ago. When did segregation end? Around 50 years ago. How long will those things be blamed for the present-day issues?

Just because something has ended doesnt mean that it doesn't have post effects. If a war has ended, does that mean that everyone is going to live happily ever after ever right away? Absolutely not. Wars destroy countries and economies for a long time, and slavery and segregation was and is still crippling to Black Americans. They didn't recieve proper reparations, and every single time someone tries to give them some, you have a shitload of white people cry and claims that the system is being racist towards whites. Jews recieved major reparations and are pretty successful. Black people didn't recieve much and that's why they still live in ghettos.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/b1/e3/cab1e3419b033846954d27814aed330a.jpg

And who has ever oppressed YOU, an Afghan? Actually they let you in, basically welcomed your whole family and gave you all the opportunities an American citizen can enjoy.
Dude, shut up. You know nothing about my family's history. I was BORN in America. We've been here for three generations and we weren't dragged here by slavery and segregated. Of course we had a friendlier experience with a America than Aframs did. My family was able to establish themselves a little easier than Aframs, but they are still more oppressed than 4th generation white Americans are because my family was fleeing a major war. I was raised in a suburb, went to an above average public high school, and go to a well regarded public university, which is something that was easier for me to do because of where I grew up and where I attended high school. People who grow up in inner city poverty don't have the same networks and have to drop out to support their families.

Why are Chinese, Koreans, even South Asians and some others successful while blacks are not? They are not oppressed anymore, they've been free for generations! And even enjoy affirmative action and employment benefits.

Because they're offspring of immigrants, just like white people? Black African Immigrants are successful too, far more than Aframs are. That also shoots your race - iq argument in the ass, considering that aframs have a higher amount of white blood. However, black Africans are still overrepresented at elite univeristies.
Cry me a river about fascist

Trump and his white supremacy agenda.

Yeah, Donald Trump who claims that women in the middle east are so oppressed by muslim men but then bans the afghan all-girls robotics teams from entering the US and competing with the other robotics team.

Petalpusher
07-03-2017, 08:13 PM
That's still longer than any time you've had with the field, and more connections with people who are experts in the field than you do. And I've been studying the subject for years.

Never once did I say that I didn't believe in genetics, Mr. Apparently high IQ. I believe in genetics, I just don't believe in iq being a proper measure of intelligence or it being genetically correlated.

Why do black immigrants in America outperform native black Americans by a large margin (black immigrants are actually overrepresented at elite univeristies and high schools in America, whereas black Americans are underrepresented), if according to your logic, black Americans should perform better due to them having a higher amount of white ancestry?

In 1995, black Americans had the same IQ white Americans had in 1945. So were white people genetically inferior in 1945, according to your logic?

Are you sure you are actually intelligent if you can't attribute colonization, slavery, segregation, and inequality to iq scores insread of just blaming them on so called genetics? Why would someone with a high IQ parade conspiracy theorist neckbeards, support a test that was invented to have bias in the first place, and spend his entire life thinking he is academic because he knows how to interpret a gedmatch calculator? How is a rich jew who is born to lawyers for parents in America given an even and comparable playing field with impovrished blacks who have to drop out of high school to support their families? It's obviously not a fair comparison at all. But continue to believe that whites are superior and that them colonizing, enslaving, etc black people had no effect on their modern performance, babe. Continue to believe that "white genocide" is a thing but pretend that white European colonizers didn't genocide Australian aborigines and many African ethnicities

Your anthropology major, is social course that has little to do with actual anthropology, and like all social courses, it's designed for ethnics to learn social engineering, that everything is social constructs and all sorts of non sense of the modern social so called ""sciences"", the core of which you ve just regurgitated perfectly. Forbes labels it the worst college major. We have the same specimens in Europe here taking every idiotic social courses that the state can come up with. I feel gifted i had better things to do than spending years of my life attending any of these punk gatherings.

Btw you put a lot of thoughts in my mouth that i never expressed. Genes linked to intelligence is a thing, many studies about that, by real geneticists, doing real science.

crazyladybutterfly
07-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Laziness and inferiority? Why can't white people just take responsibility for their shit if they expect other races to just blame themselves on everything? Never once did I say that modern white people need to be blamed on everything or feel guilty, but they should acknowledge the existence of white supremacy in systems that benefit them and hurt POC.

Just because something has ended doesnt mean that it doesn't have post effects. If a war has ended, does that mean that everyone is going to live happily ever after ever right away? Absolutely not. Wars destroy countries and economies for a long time, and slavery and segregation was and is still crippling to Black Americans. They didn't recieve proper reparations, and every single time someone tries to give them some, you have a shitload of white people cry and claims that the system is being racist towards whites. Jews recieved major reparations and are pretty successful. Black people didn't recieve much and that's why they still live in ghettos.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/b1/e3/cab1e3419b033846954d27814aed330a.jpg

Dude, shut up. You know nothing about my family's history. I was BORN in America. We've been here for three generations and we weren't dragged here by slavery and segregated. Of course we had a friendlier experience with a America than Aframs did. My family was able to establish themselves a little easier than Aframs, but they are still more oppressed than 4th generation white Americans are because my family was fleeing a major war. I was raised in a suburb, went to an above average public high school, and go to a well regarded public university, which is something that was easier for me to do because of where I grew up and where I attended high school. People who grow up in inner city poverty don't have the same networks and have to drop out to support their families.

Because they're offspring of immigrants, just like white people? Black African Immigrants are successful too, far more than Aframs are. That also shoots your race - iq argument in the ass, considering that aframs have a higher amount of white blood. However, black Africans are still overrepresented at elite univeristies.

Yeah, Donald Trump who claims that women in the middle east are so oppressed by muslim men but then bans the afghan all-girls robotics teams from entering the US and competing with the other robotics team.

intelligence is inherited if it wasn't there wouldn't even have been evolution who brought to the existence of the human species.
it has been proved that children of smart parents TEND to be smarter , it doesn't mean they re ALL smarter than average , they can even have a low iq because intelligence is a polygenic feature like skin color , facial features , height etc.
of course smarter parents are also more likely to be attentive to nutrition and mental stimulation of the child , but according to some studies intelligence is at least 60 to 70 % INHERITED.

this said iq tests while not perfect are the best thing we have to determine one s intelligence. you can say some iq tests can count culture like the ones where reading comprehension and maths play a great role but more and more tests were only the images are used are being preferred , my memory sucks I don't know how it is called but it is used by MENSA.

to finish I don't believe blacks have a lower iq , the ones I met seemed to be highly functional ..many smarter than I and there is no scientific consensus about their average intelligence . this would be also be difficult to calculate because the subsaharian ethnicities are many , and can be very distant genetically to each other
determining the play of genetics in their intelligence would also be impossible considering the malnourishment in childhood which affects many children and the low education which on average cant be compared to western standard.
but contrary to what is believed Africans have been able to create interesting civilizations despite being more isolated and with a harsher environment , on average.
examples can be the empire of mali with its cultursl center in timbuctu

Myanthropologies
07-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Your anthropology major, is social course that has little to do with actual anthropology, and like all social courses, it's designed for ethnics to learn social engineering, that everything is social constructs and all sorts of non sense of the modern social so called ""sciences"", the core of which you ve just regurgitated perfectly. Forbes labels it the worst college major. We have the same specimens in Europe here taking every idiotic social courses that the state can come up with. I feel gifted i had better things to do than spending years of my life attending any of these punk gatherings. Sociologists, Psychologists, and Anthropologists are the ones who gather some of the most valuable data, expirements, and statistics that we have.

Btw you put a lot of thoughts in my mouth that i never expressed. Genes linked to intelligence is a thing, many studies about that, by real geneticists, doing real science.

Actually that isn't true. I'm a Biology and Anthropology major, and I will be attending a univeristy in New York at to a BioMedical and Cultural Anthropology PhD program after I'm done with my undergraduate studies. So I study both social and formal sciences. Forbes is also a shit magazine anyways. Social sciences are legitimate too, just because they're less valued by society doesn't mean they're not legit. I don't lack knowledge in stem. In fact, I was in a stem program my high school years and I am still also a bio major.

There are genes that are responsible for expressing things that we consider intelligence, but no geneticist believes that those genes are correlated with race at all, that's what you think. Also, the brain is like plastic and can change a lot during one life span, so the genes that do effect intelligence are very very minimal.

Leto
07-04-2017, 08:07 PM

Listen to this Indian guy who is speaking and writing about affirmative action. Blacks are actually preferred to whites in many cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQvc13Dacw

And black African immigrants being better than Aframs is not an argument to me. African immigrants are most likely upper class in Africa, not poor villagers. They come with money and high school education to enroll in college.

Also, learn the meaning of the word 'oppression'

prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or exercise of authority

Smitty
07-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Your anthropology major, is social course that has little to do with actual anthropology, and like all social courses, it's designed for ethnics to learn social engineering, that everything is social constructs and all sorts of non sense of the modern social so called ""sciences"", the core of which you ve just regurgitated perfectly. Forbes labels it the worst college major. We have the same specimens in Europe here taking every idiotic social courses that the state can come up with. I feel gifted i had better things to do than spending years of my life attending any of these punk gatherings.

It amazes me that no one argues the impact of genetics on bone structure, skin color, muscle tone, susceptibility to disease, eyesight, and so much more; but dare to suggest that intelligence may be shaped by genetics too, and suddenly it's a flat-out impossibility.

RN97
07-04-2017, 09:46 PM
It amazes me that no one argues the impact of genetics on bone structure, skin color, muscle tone, susceptibility to disease, eyesight, and so much more; but dare to suggest that intelligence may be shaped by genetics too, and suddenly it's a flat-out impossibility.

Not only that, but the fact that until this day people will continue to deny differences among humans is incredible. The main idea of their argument is either narrowing the differences down to skin tone and if they're more informed they use the sleazy "cline" argument. That technically races don't exist due to the fact that people are mixed basically. Ancient mixtures that is, but I don't see how that makes it a good point. A half golden retriever + half bloodhound is supposedly the same breed as a pure golden retriever in their mind because the first dog has no clear separate origin as a pure race. Another funny thing is that most would be willing to admit that poor whites are genetically less intelligent than whites that are engineers and scientists, but that can't possibly be true from one race average to another race average.

Melki
07-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Not only that, but the fact that until this day people will continue to deny differences among humans is incredible. The main idea of their argument is either narrowing the differences down to skin tone and if they're more informed they use the sleazy "cline" argument. That technically races don't exist due to the fact that people are mixed basically. Ancient mixtures that is, but I don't see how that makes it a good point. A half golden retriever + half bloodhound is supposedly the same breed as a pure golden retriever in their mind because the first dog has no clear separate origin as a pure race. Another funny thing is that most would be willing to admit that poor whites are genetically less intelligent than whites that are engineers and scientists, but that can't possibly be true from one race average to another race average.

Stop comparing Human ethnicities with dog breeds, you're making a fool of yourself. You must be the clown of your university with your heterodox hypothesis. And don't believe in a scientific conspiracy to fit in a liberal world-agenda. Human subspecies don't exist and dermed basta. All Humans belong to the same lineage. No environment imposed any external barrier for reproduction. Therefore, there was no reproductive isolation leading to speciation, unlike what happened to the brown bears, the gray wolves etc...
Differences between the different Human populations are only the consequence of natural adaptation to climatic conditions and don't go beyond the basal leyer of epidermis and other ninor aspects.

RN97
07-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Stop comparing Human ethnicities with dog breeds, you're making a fool of yourself. You must be the clown of your university with your heterodox hypothesis. And don't believe in a scientific conspiracy to fit in a liberal world-agenda. Human subspecies don't exist and dermed basta. All Humans belong to the same lineage. No environment imposed any external barrier for reproduction. Therefore, there was no reproductive isolation leading to speciation, unlike what happened to the brown bears, the gray wolves etc...
Differences between the different Human populations are only the consequence of natural adaptation to climatic conditions and don't go beyond the basal leyer of epidermis and other ninor aspects.

Who cares about technicalities? "Muh definition of sub-species doesn't fit humans, wurr all duh same then, innit?"-
That's sorta what you claimed there. The Alaskan Grizzly bear and the Alaskan brown bear are probably quite similar. They can breed with each other. Look quite similar, eat similar etc.

In a 2004 paper in Science, Parker et al. showed that very accurate classification is possible (410 of 414 dogs were correctly assigned to their breed). They also showed by Analysis of Molecular Variance (AMOVA, a technique often used for estimating genetic variability using microsattelites and repeats, although it can also be used for SNPs) that 27% of genetic variance is between breeds. Using SNP data, they calculated an Fst distance between the breeds of 0.33. A recent paper on a genome-wide SNP analysis on 919 dogs from 85 breeds, showed by AMOVA that 65.1% of genetic variance was within breeds, 31.1% between breeds, and 3.8% between breed groups (they defined 10 different groups: Spaniels, Retrievers, etc.). They also that as few as 20 diagnostic SNPs can be used to accurately classify dogs into their breeds.

How does the genetic variation in dogs compare to that of humans? AMOVA analysis of humans shows that approximately 85% of variance is between individuals, 5% is between populations in the same racial group, and 10% is interracial (btw, this number is also close to the updated Fst measurement of Xing et al.). The average Fst distance between human races is approximately 0.15
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/genetic-variation-between-dog-breeds-the-reality-of-human-differences/
So the difference between dog breeds is on average is about double that of human races. Is that nothing, lol? Again with the "muh skin color", why not mention limb ratios, hip widths, brain sizes, skull size and different environments the different humans evolved in?

alnortedelsur
07-04-2017, 11:26 PM

Humans are just like all other mammals, and can also be divided in different races, each of them with their different qualities (including different IQ averages). Humans are not particularly "special" or from another planet to be seen otherwise.

Stop playing to be smarter than every one else, because you're not.

Melki
07-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Who cares about technicalities? "Muh definition of sub-species doesn't fit humans, wurr all duh same then, innit?"-
That's sorta what you claimed there. The Alaskan Grizzly bear and the Alaskan brown bear are probably quite similar. They can breed with each other. Look quite similar, eat similar etc.

https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/genetic-variation-between-dog-breeds-the-reality-of-human-differences/
So the difference between dog breeds is on average is about double that of human races. Is that nothing, lol? Again with the "muh skin color", why not mention limb ratios, hip widths, brain sizes, skull size and different environments the different humans evolved in?

So and what? Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis (better adapted to Europe's harsh climate during the different ice ages) belonged to two different species of the same genus. Yet, just like the lion and the tiger, they were able to interbreed. Today, there's just one Human race, and no subspecies. Please, do me a favor. Buy a modern science book and inform yourself. Your vision was already outdated in the 1950's.

Humans are just like all other mammals, and can also be divided in different races, each of them with their different qualities (including different IQ averages). Humans are not particularly "special" or from another planet to be seen otherwise.

Stop playing to be smarter than every one else, because you're not.

Yes, I'm smarter than you, pandafag who fled his homeland like a rat. It's not an opinion, it's the bare truth. And science plays on my side.

Antimage
07-05-2017, 03:17 PM
First of all, IQ tests are garbage. They were invented largely to support the Eugenics movement in the first place, and they over simplify the complexity of human intelligence and narrow it down to basic things. Second of all, in 1995, Black Americans had the same IQ white Americans had in 1945. Were white americans low IQ inferiors in 1945 then?
Any expert of the area will tell you it's nonsensical to compare IQ results to 50 years old IQ results. The SAT test score gap between blacks and whites have persisted between 1986 and 2013. The IQ gap stayed too or decreased very little for even longer time
Btw SAT and PISA tests are garbage too? They largely correlate with IQ test scores

Iq gaps largely reflect inequality. .
How does this theory explain the fact there are countries that have big income inequality(China) perform better academically than more a income equal country such as Algeria?

How come some of the white people on this site claim to have high iqs, They don't. I don't remember Leto claiming he's high IQ

Race is socially real, it isn't biologically real.
How so? How come a DNA test is able to identify your race based on your DNA if race isn't biologically real?

Why can't white people just take responsibility for their shit
They do. Western countries(even countries that didn't have colonies) are full of people whose countries were colonized. Western countries also donates lots of money every year to poor African countries. In USA at universities whites and asians are rejected in favor of blacks and hispanics even if blacks and hispnics have worse SAT tests.

they should acknowledge the existence of white supremacy in systems that benefit them and hurt POC.
What are these systems?

Jews recieved major reparations and are pretty successful. Black people didn't recieve much and that's why they still live in ghettos.
Jews would be prosperous and successful anyway, even if it weren't for the reparations. And they still were when they were minority in european countries and europeans hated them. There were antijewish laws too. Still didn't prevent them from being successful.

Because they're offspring of immigrants, just like white people?
Hispanics are largely offsprings of immigrants. Still poorer and lower iq than whites.

Black African Immigrants are successful too, far more than Aframs are. That also shoots your race - iq argument in the ass,
I'm not sure about that. There are smart and dumb people in every ethnicity/race. African immigrants in the US may be simply smarter than their countries' avarage. US immigration laws prefer overseas immigrants that are mostly educated people with money or have business etc. I doubt the avarage poor black african that have no qualification will be able to the US. If you're poor and don't have any special education the US will not want you, you will have harder time immigrating to the US; you will have to travel to US with a tourist VISA and overstay which is very risky.

Myanthropologies
07-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Listen to this Indian guy who is speaking and writing about affirmative action. Blacks are actually preferred to whites in many cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQvc13Dacw

And black African immigrants being better than Aframs is not an argument to me. African immigrants are most likely upper class in Africa, not poor villagers. They come with money and high school education to enroll in college.

Also, learn the meaning of the word 'oppression'

YEAH NO SHIT THEY'RE RICH. Do you really think that poor villagers have access to the same things white westerners do? Obviously not. Your argument makes no sense. Black people who are given the same opportunities and excel are not representative, but comparing poor, starving black kids to middle class new worlders is an even judgement. Why do you compare new worlders who have access to many things to people who are struggling to survive and feed themselves? What's next, you're gonna brag about beating a kid in a wheelchair in a running competition?

Also, that indian guy is wrong because statistics show that affirmative action benefits white middle class women more than anyone else. Anyone who complains about affirmative action has absolutely no idea how it works. They aren't letting in underperforming POC, what they do is that sometimes they choose a POC from a poor area if they make at least make the bare minimum requirements over a white rich dude who has the minimum requirements + extra shit. For example, a black person still needs a sky high gpa, some extra activities, etc to get accepted to Harvard. However, if they're competing with a rich white person for the spot who has some more experiences, the school may choose the black person because at a school like harvard, black people are a small minority and they understand that a poor black person had less access to certain resources than a rich white person. The idea that underperforming black people steal qualified people's positions is bullshit

https://youtu.be/fQ1ajpiy09E

Myanthropologies
07-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Any expert of the area will tell you it's nonsensical to compare IQ results to 50 years old IQ results. The SAT test score gap between blacks and whites have persisted between 1986 and 2013. The IQ gap stayed too or decreased very little for even longer time
Btw SAT and PISA tests are garbage too? They largely correlate with IQ test scores

It doesn't matter because people have been trying say that black people are genetically inferior for a long time and saying that they'd never reach the level of whites, and black people (in 1995, NOT 2017), managed to reach the same average IQ white Americans had in 1945. The reason why comparing old results is bad is because of the advancements that have been made and has nothing to do with race. How come you people never question inequality. Do you seriously think black people were given the same resources and materials to exceed? It's not rocket science to understand that people who have access to better things do bigger things than someone who doesnt.

Of course SATs are garbage. Ask any American or Canadian college kid if they think that the SAT is actually vital for determining if a person is college bound or not. Their answer will likely be a "no" 98% of the time. The SAT is bullshit and literally doesn't exist for any reason other than to make money. Also, most people who score really high on the SAT spend months beforehand studying for it, hire private tutors to help them study for it, and it is definitely not a test that someone goes and does well on with only common sense knowledge. The SAT is cruel and people who can't afford the tutors or don't recieve the proper help beforehand will all suffer on it. People don't realize how stressful the American College process is for EVERYONE.

How does this theory explain the fact there are countries that have big income inequality(China) perform better academically than more a income equal country such as Algeria?

In a country with income inequality, the people at the top have more exposure to things and have access to better resources than people at the lower end do, especially when comparing Algeria with China. China has more resources. Some countries also place more emphasis on academics than others, depending on what challenges they're faced with, their environment, the amount for natural resources they have, etc. I'm not implying that certain nations don't do better academically than others. What I'm saying is that this isn't due to their genetics, rather it is other factors.
They don't. I don't remember Leto claiming he's high IQ

How so? How come a DNA test is able to identify your race based on your DNA if race isn't biologically real?

DNA tests don't ever tell you what "race" you are, they are able to pinpoint what ethnicity you are. Nobody ever denied the existence of ethnicity. But the existence of race is fraud.

They do. Western countries(even countries that didn't have colonies) are full of people whose countries were colonized. Western countries also donates lots of money every year to poor African countries. In USA at universities whites and asians are rejected in favor of blacks and hispanics even if blacks and hispnics have worse SAT tests.

Again, wrong, and you clearly have no idea how affirmative action works. Affirmative action benefits white middle class women the most

After the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector, a 1995 report found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs compared with African Americans, Latinos and Asian Americans. Twenty years later, white women are still benefitting greatly in the era of affirmative action.

Contrary to popular belief, affirmative action isn't just black. It's white, too. But, as Vox notes, “affirmative action's white female faces are rarely at the center of the conversation.
http://hppr.org/post/white-women-have-benefitted-most-affirmative-action

Jews would be prosperous and successful anyway, even if it weren't for the reparations. And they still were when they were minority in european countries and europeans hated them. There were antijewish laws too.

That's because Jews weren't enslaved for 200 years and even though there were anti-semitic laws, jews were only allowed jobs in banking, economics, mathematics, etc. There are also lots of cultural explanations as well. After the holocaust they recieved major reparations.

I'm not sure about that. There are smart and dumb people in every ethnicity/race. African immigrants in the US may be simply smarter than their countries' avarage. US immigration laws prefer overseas immigrants that are mostly educated people with money or have business etc. I doubt the avarage poor black african that have no qualification will be able to the US. If you're poor and don't have any special education the US will not want you, you will have harder time immigrating to the US; you will have to travel to US with a tourist VISA and overstay which is very risky.

Well duh more educated people come to the US. They're also wealthier too. How is it fair to compare middle class new worlders to starving children who don't even have access to food? The amount of donations Africa gets are still inferior to the modern day stripping of their natural resources and struggles caused by western nations. Russia and Italy has boats on the port of Senegal stealing fish from the natives there to feed to their ANIMALS. Also, don't even get me started on the "blood diamonds," either. And it's not just white people either. Arabs had some responsibility in history as well.

Myanthropologies
07-05-2017, 04:51 PM

You're putting words in my mouth and your argument still doesn't make any sense. Of course genetics impacts those things, but the genes for shit like eyesight and half of the other things you mentioned are not correlated with "race" or ethnicity whatsoever. Bone structure and skin color comes from a few alleles on a gene. Skin colors are variant through all "races." Bone structures can be also drastically different among people of the same "race," so what's your point?

Race doesn't shape the genetics for intelligence and the genetics that influence intelligence have a minimal impact compared to upbringing and environment. All the people on this site love to talk about iqs, when based off the shit yall say, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you have iqs in the 70s-80s range yourselves.

Antimage
07-05-2017, 05:19 PM
You're putting words in my mouth and your argument still doesn't make any sense. Of course genetics impacts those things, but the genes for shit like eyesight and half of the other things you mentioned are not correlated with "race" or ethnicity whatsoever. Bone structure and skin color comes from a few alleles on a gene. Skin colors are variant through all "races." Bone structures can be also drastically different among people of the same "race," so what's your pointBlacks have higher bone density than whites. And as a result in the US blacks have less hip fractures than do whites.

but the genes for shit like eyesight and half of the other things you mentioned are not correlated with "race" or ethnicity whatsoever. Yes it is. East asians are most myopic(near sighted), africans the least and whites in the middle. And it's genetic( and partly down to environment too). And there is correlation between myopia and iq too. The more myopic the higher the nonverbal iq. http://iovs.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2163349

Race doesn't shape the genetics for intelligence and the genetics that influence intelligence have a minimal impact compared to upbringing and environment.

How do you know this?

Smitty
07-05-2017, 05:26 PM
You're putting words in my mouth and your argument still doesn't make any sense. Of course genetics impacts those things, but the genes for shit like eyesight and half of the other things you mentioned are not correlated with "race" or ethnicity whatsoever. Bone structure and skin color comes from a few alleles on a gene. Skin colors are variant through all "races." Bone structures can be also drastically different among people of the same "race," so what's your point?

Race doesn't shape the genetics for intelligence and the genetics that influence intelligence have a minimal impact compared to upbringing and environment. All the people on this site love to talk about iqs, when based off the shit yall say, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you have iqs in the 70s-80s range yourselves.

What is my point? That intelligence, like pretty much everything about our bodies is indeed influenced by genetics. That being the case, it is not an impossibility for one race to have a higher average intelligence (however it is measured) than another, just as they differ in other biological senses. Of course, the brain is an exceedingly complicated organ and one which, as yet, we don't fully understand. The same goes for genetics. But I'm not making statements of fact about either - only allowing for possibilities that the "everyone-is-equal crowd" won't consider.

And you can insult my IQ all you care to. It's utterly irrelevant.

Leto
07-05-2017, 06:52 PM
What if many black people are simply not interested in studying? How about that? There is a very strong anti-intellectual element among American blacks. Just look at their contemporary 'culture'. It's pure degeneracy to me. And all those rappers have tons of money.

Leto
07-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Also, that indian guy is wrong because statistics show that affirmative action benefits white middle class women more than anyone else.
He is debunking this very idea, to begin with...

Survivor
07-05-2017, 06:58 PM
What if many black people are simply not interested in studying? How about that? There is a very strong anti-intellectual element among American blacks. Just look at their contemporary 'culture'. It's pure degeneracy to me. And all those rappers have tons of money.

Because they do not possess a unifying culture as it was destroyed during the last 500 years. They just live day by day and as such, have not much interest in education. This also happens with Mestizos to a lesser extent. For this reason, African Americans try to invent or reinvent new religions/ideologies that will give them a sense of purpose like the Nation of Islam, the Hotep movement, etc. It's going to take some time to repair Black Americans (South/North), especially because they have to do it on their own while other groups sadly try to exploit their/our situation.

Pahli
07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Status so far?

Leto
07-05-2017, 07:00 PM
I don't remember Leto claiming he's high IQ
What the hell? My IQ has nothing to do with the average values of different races. I have always said there can easily be a Nigerian who is much smarter than me. I'm no genius (though I have higher education and speak 3 languages). Which doesn't mean Nigerians have the same average IQ as Russians.

Leto
07-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Because they do not possess a unifying culture as it was destroyed during the last 500 years. They just live day by day and as such, have not much interest in education. This also happens with Mestizos to a lesser extent. For this reason, African Americans try to invent or reinvent new religions/ideologies that will give them a sense of purpose like the Nation of Islam, the Hotep movement, etc. It's going to take some time to repair Black Americans (South/North), especially because they have to do it on their own while other groups sadly try to exploit their/our situation.
In my opinion they were much better when they played jazz, blues, wore hats and coats and gave their children normal English names.
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/behold/2014/12/Gordon%20Parks/1.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Leto
07-05-2017, 07:10 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to say. African immigrants are doing better than Aframs, because they are certainly not your average Africans. Just like MyAnthro is not an average Afghan that can't read and write and grows poppy to make a living.

Survivor
07-05-2017, 07:24 PM
In my opinion they were much better when they played jazz, blues, wore hats and coats and gave their children normal English names.
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/behold/2014/12/Gordon%20Parks/1.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Jazz is not a long-lasting ethnic value and English names only made the decline of Black America even more certain. The reason why Blacks were more successful back in those days is because they were forced to have their own businesses and venues. But as I said, without a unifying and unique religion/strong ideology, Black America began to decline in socio-economic values as soon as segregation ended. Now, if Africans had that religion/strong ideology, they would not have fallen with or without segregation because they would instinctively know, like Asians, Indians, Arabs and European immigrants do, that you should always support your own people first financially, culturally and morally. Mestizos and the African diaspora will have to figure out how to create a new culture, religion and even ideology out of nowhere in order to succeed.

Antimage
07-05-2017, 07:56 PM
What the hell? My IQ has nothing to do with the average values of different races. I have always said there can easily be a Nigerian who is much smarter than me. I'm no genius (though I have higher education and speak 3 languages). Which doesn't mean Nigerians have the same average IQ as Russians.

He was (wrongly) quoting me.

Babak
07-05-2017, 09:37 PM

Actually you'll probably get Georgian+Iranian cus youre much closer to caucasians than to south asians imo.

100% georgian

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Status so far?

It's in the lab, processing

Antimage
07-06-2017, 04:41 AM
This is exactly what I wanted to say. African immigrants are doing better than Aframs, because they are certainly not your average Africans. Just like MyAnthro is not an average Afghan that can't read and write and grows poppy to make a living.

Maybe it's true maybe it's not it's just a theory I proposed. We see it with the Mexicans and other hispanics, they come illeally and they are not very successful, immigrants who come legally from overseas are always successful. Immigrations laws just prefer the smarter overseas immigrants.

Look I don't have bad intentions, I don't "hate blacks", hating someone for something they didn't choose such as race sound stupid to me.

I just won't blindly assume every race/ethnicity have the same intellectual potential (even though I wish it was the case) when there's no evidence for that, at least I didn't find. I also believe my ethnicity may less genetic intelligence than do Germans for example, it's possible there's a hierarchy(caused by genetics) within the "white race" too. If there's evidence that different groups of people have different genetic intelligence I won't turn a blind eye to it only because "we are born equal" , I refuse to believe we are born equal, some people clearly have better genetics for sports than others for example. That doesn't mean I believe people born with different ablities should be treated differently, I believe everyone should be given equal opportunity(especially if we are tralking groups that live in the same country).

For now I couldn't rule out the possibility of intelligence being genetic, but I'm open to listening counter arguments, that's why I am debating here in the first place, I don't mind if I'M proven wrong
. If I find that there's enough evidence that all the races(or ethnicities, or whatever you wanna call them) have equal genetic intelligence, I will admit I was wrong, but until then don't expect me to be dishonest.

Antimage
07-06-2017, 04:49 AM
[QUOTE]DNA tests don't ever tell you what "race" you are, they are able to pinpoint what ethnicity you are. Nobody ever denied the existence of ethnicity. But the existence of race is fraud.

Ehnicity or race, same thing really. If a dna test is able to tell your ethnicity then that means that ethnicity is genetically identifiable thus making it biological, which means it's a race not just a socially constructed ethnicity

Well duh more educated people come to the US. They're also wealthier too. How is it fair to compare middle class new worlders to starving children who don't even have access to food? The amount of donations Africa gets are still inferior to the modern day stripping of their natural resources and struggles caused by western nations. Russia and Italy has boats on the port of Senegal stealing fish from the natives there to feed to their ANIMALS. Also, don't even get me started on the "blood diamonds," either. And it's not just white people either. Arabs had some responsibility in history as well.
Can you provide sources for this? If there are white people (or any other race) stealing black resources, then I am against it. I believe resources on black/african lands should belong to the locals not foreigners.

Well duh more educated people come to the US. They're also wealthier too. How is it fair to compare middle class new worlders to starving children who don't even have access to food?
The country's more educated and richer may have higher genetic intelligence than the country's avarage. That's how they became high class in their country in the first place

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Ehnicity or race, same thing really. If a dna test is able to tell your ethnicity then that means that ethnicity is genetically identifiable thus making it biological, which means it's a race not just a socially constructed ethnicity

Can you provide sources for this? If there are white people (or any other race) stealing black resources, then I am against it. I believe resources on black/african lands should belong to the locals not foreigners.

The country's more educated and richer may have higher genetic intelligence than the country's avarage. That's how they became high class in their country in the first place

Here are your sources
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/how-vital-fish-stocks-in-africa-are-being-stolen-from-human-mouths-to-feed-pigs-and-chickens-on-a7234636.html%3Famp

https://www.brilliantearth.com/conflict-diamond-trade/

Also, it's not that the country's rich are genetically more intelligent, it's that they have better inherited wealth. Same thing goes with aframs vs american ashkenazis. I don't understand why your examples that always compare two people in obviously unequal situations justifies that it's genetic. In order to prove that it is genetic, you have to eliminate all other factors first. I have already showed you that African immigrants in America that have wealth are actually overrepresented at elite univeristies just like American Ashkenazi Jews are.

Lastly, ethnicity is real and nobody denied that. But subspecies/races don't exist among humans. We are once race.

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 05:58 AM

What? Most Afghans go to school and learn how to read and write, and they do not grow drugs for a living. How do you expect your debates to be taken seriously in an academic fashion if you buy into stereotypes more than actual facts?

It doesn't matter if African immigrants are or aren't your average africans, given their economic and environmental conditions (i.e. not having to struggle to feed themselves), and the fact that they are Renfrew at a much more even playing field compared to other races because of those factors, that makes them more useful feed comparison. You need to learn to understand what is good data and what isn't. The IQ data isnt. When you perform a science expirement, and you are trying to figure out which of two plants grown faster, do you think it's more reliable to test them under the same conditions to recieve a valid answers or have one be properly watered while leaving the other malurished? Obviously both plants have to be in the same conditions and given the same treatments, otherwise the results won't be reliable (unless you're using one as a control group). Same thing with iq. You can't argue that it's genetic because there are clearly other factors such as inequality and starvation that are in the way. And it is clear that when these factors don't exist (in the case of African immigrants), they perform very very well.

Governor
07-06-2017, 06:07 AM
Let me guess, you'll score Balochi+Pashtun mostly.

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 06:12 AM
Let me guess, you'll score Balochi+Pashtun mostly.

Pashtun isn't a category on ancestry dna, but Balochi is actually a category on some GEDmatch calculators, and I imagine I would score some of it.

Babak
07-06-2017, 01:04 PM
You'll definitely get tajik_pamiri in your results though

Leto
07-07-2017, 05:20 PM
What? Most Afghans go to school and learn how to read and write, and they do not grow drugs for a living. How do you expect your debates to be taken seriously in an academic fashion if you buy into stereotypes more than actual facts?
Afghanistan has a very low literacy rate. And it is the largest producer of opium. Both are facts.

Lastly, ethnicity is real and nobody denied that. But subspecies/races don't exist among humans. We are once race.
I don't wanna argue with you any longer. Not interesting to me. I value sites like this because the number of libtards and race denialists is significantly smaller, while many members are race realists and sick of political correctness.
I'll be glad to see your results, because I'm interested in groups such as Pashtuns and Pamiris, but that's all.

Leto
07-07-2017, 05:27 PM
If a Jamaican whose family has been in the Americas for several hundreds of years is still AFRICAN genetically and not American, then race is real at least to an extent. By the same token, a third generation white Australian is still European racially and has not magically turned into an Aboriginal. DNA tests use racial categories - European (white), African (black), Asian, etc. Not just ethnic categories.

Smitty
07-07-2017, 08:36 PM
If a Jamaican whose family has been in the Americas for several hundreds of years is still AFRICAN genetically and not American, then race is real at least to an extent. By the same token, a third generation white Australian is still European racially and has not magically turned into an Aboriginal. DNA tests use racial categories - European (white), African (black), Asian, etc. Not just ethnic categories.

Race is just a broader genetic classification than ethnicity. Both are somewhat fluid, in that definitions vary, but both are based on real differences.

Leto
07-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Race is just a broader genetic classification than ethnicity. Both are somewhat fluid, in that definitions vary, but both are based on real differences.
I can agree. However, ethnicity is heavily related to culture and things like language, religion, etc. A person of Polish descent that speaks Hindi as a first language and follows Hinduism is not really Polish anymore, in my opinion. Just like an Indian that speaks Polish natively and practices Roman Catholicism would be quite foreign in India. However, their racial background remains the same, whatever the culture.
I'm not a biology scientist, but I can literally smell cultural Marxism in that race discourse ('there's no such thing as race'), because the very same individual who repeat 'there is no such thing' would then claim 'people of color' are permanently oppressed. It's no wonder such topic as race is highly politicized these days.

Smitty
07-07-2017, 09:12 PM
I can agree. However, ethnicity is heavily related to culture and things like language, religion, etc. A person of Polish descent that speaks Hindi as a first language and follows Hinduism is not really Polish anymore, in my opinion. Just like an Indian that speaks Polish natively and practices Roman Catholicism would be quite foreign in India. However, their racial background remains the same, whatever the culture.
I'm not a biology scientist, but I can literally smell cultural Marxism in that race discourse ('there's no such thing as race'), because the very same individual who repeat 'there is no such thing' would then claim 'people of color' are permanently oppressed. It's no wonder such topic as race is highly politicized these days.

Agreed. I should have specified genetic ethnicity. There is enough difference genetically between a Portuguese and a Russian that the two can be told apart by their DNA. Likewise, an African and an Asian can be.

Bobby Martnen
02-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Race in the sense of population clusters and genetic similarities between groups is real.

Race in the since of different subspecies is not.

Bobby Martnen
02-11-2018, 08:11 AM
Jazz is not a long-lasting ethnic value and English names only made the decline of Black America even more certain. The reason why Blacks were more successful back in those days is because they were forced to have their own businesses and venues. But as I said, without a unifying and unique religion/strong ideology, Black America began to decline in socio-economic values as soon as segregation ended. Now, if Africans had that religion/strong ideology, they would not have fallen with or without segregation because they would instinctively know, like Asians, Indians, Arabs and European immigrants do, that you should always support your own people first financially, culturally and morally. Mestizos and the African diaspora will have to figure out how to create a new culture, religion and even ideology out of nowhere in order to succeed.

English names make it easier to get a job, and naming your child BonQueesha only indicates you have no desire to assimilate into American society. There's a difference between an immigrant giving their child a legitimate name from their culture and someone with deep American roots giving their child a goofy made-up name.

This applies to Whites too, there's no good reason to name a kid "Brayden", or "Jaden".

Assimilation leads to greater success than walling yourself off.