https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-Msnylawc

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 01:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma7gPIQC2Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcDEx7H7Y_s

this song sounds absolutely amazing and beautiful to me

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Why did you start to share our music all of a sudden now? What's your stupid agenda?

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Why did you start to share our music out of a sudden now? What's your stupid agenda?

iyi etti bence :) diliniz ve müziginiz cok güzel be kardesim

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 01:52 PM
iyi etti bence :) diliniz ve müziginiz cok güzel be kardesim

Zaten vardı Türkiye bölümünde salak salak işler yapıyor mal... Türk şarkılarını da Kazakistan bölümüne koyun o zaman...

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 01:55 PM
I was in love with a girl that was half laz I think (she was half trabzon half samsun and I think her father was laz . he definitely looked like it haha) a couple of years ago . it didnt work out with us because we argued but it took years for me to forget her and it just feels like a knife in my heart when I listen to the third song I just posted

Böri
06-11-2017, 01:55 PM
Amk salağı müzikten rahatsız oluyor. Post gönderme amk, sıçıp bırakıyorsun.

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 02:00 PM
I was in love with a girl that was half laz I think (she was half trabzon half samsun and I think her father was laz . he definitely looked like it haha) a couple of years ago . it didnt work out with us because we argued but it took years for me to forget her and it just feels like a knife in my heart when I listen to the third song I just posted

Yeah my last girlfriend was Zaza but we have very different cultures so we had to brake up.

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Yeah my last girlfriend was Zaza but we have very different cultures so we had to brake up.

it was not because of culture in our case . it was actually stupid pride stuff and some other things

user_
06-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Good you share this beautiful music in Georgian section, not in Turkish.

Laz girls in Sarpi, Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9fJMkU308

Lazuri dance by Georgian students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaoh9jhiMs

Böri
06-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Good you share this beautiful music in Georgian section, not in Turkish.

Laz girls in Sarpi, Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9fJMkU308

Yeah they are your peoples imo and your diaspora who immigrated long time ago. There are also few Laz in Georgia I think with some of the Muslim and some others Christians.

Böri
06-11-2017, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWk1wYLid4I

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 03:04 PM
these songs are in turkish language but laz melody and style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsHolCNHPMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Jm9tq6VV4

user_
06-11-2017, 03:10 PM
They do not migrated, they are caucasus people and always lived in east and south east black sea.
Their closest brothers are Megrelians, west Georgian people.

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 03:17 PM
They do not migrated, they are caucasus people and always lived in east and south east black sea.

Yes we live in our historical lands still in Turkey. It's good that you clarified that. By the way you classified me? Can I pass as Migrelian or Georgian?

Böri
06-11-2017, 03:25 PM

Yeah Laz are south west most Georgian/Kartveli people:

https://i.hizliresim.com/XXyGJR.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/XXyGJR)

Actually they live there for many centuries now but I think at some point they immigrated from mainland Georgia. Anyway just sides note, not point in music thread

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Georgian diaspora who were migrated from Georgia are different people! They are called Gürcü in Turkey not Laz...

user_
06-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Yes we live in our historical lands still in Turkey. It's good that you clarified that. By the way you classified me? Can I pass as Migrelian or Georgian?

I have not seen your picture.

user_
06-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Yeah Laz are south west most Georgian/Kartveli people:

https://i.hizliresim.com/XXyGJR.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/XXyGJR)

Actually they live there for many centuries now but I think at some point they immigrated from mainland Georgia. Anyway just sides note, not point in music thread

DarkSecret is right. Laz are original people of South East cost, in Hopa and Rize. Some muslim Adjarians, as many other muslim Caucasians have migrated in 19 century to Turkey due to repressions in Russian Empire agianst muslims. There are Georgian villages even in Bursa. They migrated there. But Laz are original people of Rize and Artvin.

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 04:14 PM
I have not seen your picture.

I've sent the thread about my classification. Check your messages...

user_
06-11-2017, 04:24 PM
I've sent the thread about my classification. Check your messages...

You are random Georgian. Pontid brotherhood.

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 04:48 PM
You are random Georgian. Pontid brotherhood.

Hmm okay thanks..

DarkSecret
06-11-2017, 04:49 PM
DarkSecret is right. Laz are original people of South East cost, in Hopa and Rize. Some muslim Adjarians, as many other muslim Caucasians have migrated in 19 century to Turkey due to repressions in Russian Empire agianst muslims. There are Georgian villages even in Bursa. They migrated there. But Laz are original people of Rize and Artvin.

Are you Orthodox Christian?

user_
06-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Are you Orthodox Christian?

I'm atheist, but my family is Christian.

Böri
06-11-2017, 10:15 PM

Laz are a Kartvelian (meaning Georgian sub branch) people yet they dont acknowledge that. People like Dark and leaders of Laz Institute issued a 'Laz manifesto, to the civilized world denying that at some point of history they were Kartveli, they claim that Laz, since the beginning always existed as a separate group than Georgian, they defying scientific facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0UcddNAtUk

Now since fact is Laz are a western Georgian group fact they never were part of your historical Kingdom make that claim unrightful İMO (Artvin and esp. Rize always part of Turkey, Ottoman, Greek Trebizond, Rome etc..). Anyway, your opinion and I respect this.

DarkSecret
06-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Laz are a Kartvelian (meaning Georgian sub branch) people yet they dont acknowledge that. People like Dark and leaders of Laz Institute issued a 'Laz manifesto, to the civilized world denying that at some point of history they were Kartveli, they claim that Laz, since the beginning always existed as a separate group than Georgian, they defying scientific facts.

Now since fact is Laz are a western Georgian group fact they never were part of your historical Kingdom make that claim unrightful İMO (Artvin and esp. Rize always part of Turkey, Ottoman, Greek Trebizond, Rome etc..). Anyway, your opinion and I respect this.

Haha scientific facts yeah. We are not Georgian. Kartvelian is a language family not a race. Kartvelis are called Georgians. That's what science says. Otherwise we would have been speaking the exact same language. Laz-Svan-Megreli have nothing to do with Georgian language. Can you say Mongols are Turks because their language are related and both are mongoloids? No.So now accept the scientific and logical facts and put an end to this. Everybody is Georgian. That's what their policy like Turkey did for many years. Even Turks in Turkey claimed Laz were Turks. There are many articles books claiming Laz are Turkics. Can you believe it? Bucaklishi explained it very well all of them are true.

Böri
06-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Haha scientific facts yeah. We are not Georgian. Kartvelian is a language family not a race. Kartvelis are called Georgians. That's what science says. Otherwise we would have been speaking the exact same language. Laz-Svan-Megreli have nothing to do with Georgian language. Can you say Mongols are Turks because their language are related and both are mongoloids? No.So now accept the scientific and logical facts and put an end to this. Everybody is Georgian. That's what their policy like Turkey did for many years. Even Turks in Turkey claimed Laz were Turks. There are many articles books claiming Laz are Turkics. Can you believe it? Bucaklishi explained it very well all of them are true.

Nah Lazo nah. :) Altai theory (discredited today) said Turkish and Mongolian related same way Persian and Swedish related, broad language family not same Mongoloid race or whatsoeva. But now as linguists go to proto-level, Turkic and Mongolian differ more than becoming more similar (what should ideally be). So not good analogy. I gonna tell you good analogy. :)
Laz, Svan and Georgian are same just like Turkish, Turkmenian, Azeri and Gagauz and Tatar same ;) Laz are Kartvelian only you and the Laz Institute deny this. Some 1500k years ago modern Laz and Georgian people spoke same language. Its funny how Bujaklishi says in the video 'We arent Asiatic so we arent Turkish but we also not Geogian, Lol so what? Laz are aliens? Laz are Kartvelians and this cant be discussed, that's scientific.

DarkSecret
06-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Nah Lazo nah. :) Altai theory (discredited today) said Turkish and Mongolian related same way Persian and Swedish related, broad language family not same Mongoloid race or whatsoeva. But now as linguists go to proto-level, Turkic and Mongolian differ more than becoming more similar (what should ideally be). So not good analogy. I gonna tell you good analogy. :)
Laz, Svan and Georgian are same just like Turkish, Turkmenian, Azeri and Gagauz and Tatar same ;) Laz are Kartvelian only you and the Laz Institute deny this. Some 1500k years ago modern Laz and Georgian people spoke same language. Its funny how Bujaklishi says in the video 'We arent Asiatic so we arent Turkish but we also not Geogian, Lol so what? Laz are aliens? Laz are Kartvelians and this cant be discussed, that's scientific.

Armenians are not Georgians so they are aliens? Mongolian and Turkish highly related wtf are you talking about. They are not like Azeri Tatar and Turkish. A Laz and Georgian can't communicate. That's impossible. They are totally different. And there are no Tatarca Azerice and Gagauz. They are all Turk aren't they? Or do I know it wrong? :) They are all same language but different dialect. However Laz-Svan-Georgian are totally different languages. You can check it "scientifically". They are not dialects. AND BEING UNDER THE SAME LANGUAGE FAMILY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE RELATED PEOPLE! English and German people are different. I don't know how can I make you understand this shit but it seems that's impossible for you. Anyway believe what you believe and the Laz being Georgians is not in Turkey's interest you low IQ moron continue to shit like this on the country. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Böri
06-12-2017, 11:35 PM
I can understand just parts or almost not of Chuvash, Volga Tatarca, Bashkir language or Uzbek and Uighur yet they are Turk. Laz understand few of Kartvelian like Georgian or Svan and they are also Kartvelian. You like it or not you are Kartveli/Georgian. We cant discuss facts or what's not discussable here. Stick to thread topic which is music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWN3PAJ_16o

DarkSecret
06-12-2017, 11:58 PM
I can understand just parts or almost not of Chuvash, Volga Tatarca, Bashkir language or Uzbek and Uighur yet they are Turk. Laz understand few of Kartvelian like Georgian or Svan and they are also Kartvelian. You like it or not you are Kartveli/Georgian. We cant discuss facts or what's not discussable here. Stick to thread topic which is music.

I can't understand 99,9999% of Georgian...

DarkSecret
06-13-2017, 12:07 AM

They look like the family we found in Trabzon. They live in our house in the village and collect the tea for us. Without the Turkic families we couldn't collect any of them it's really hard.

Böri
06-13-2017, 12:15 AM
What you Bonobo ape don't understand this is just like you call us 'Turkic, (which is fact) you also have a family called 'Kartvelian. Laz, Mingrel, Svan, Georgian are one. This is how its scientifically.

Laz language, Laz lazuri nena, Georgian čanuri ena, also called Chan language, unwritten language spoken along the coast of the Black Sea in Georgia and in the adjacent areas of Turkey. Some scholars believe Laz and the closely related Mingrelian language to be dialects of the Svan language rather than independent languages.

Both Laz and Mingrelian have made a number of linguistic changes in comparison to Georgian and Svan, which are relatively conservative in both their grammatical and phonological characteristics. The Laz, Mingrelian, Georgian, and Svan languages constitute the Kartvelian, or South Caucasian, language family. See also Kartvelian languages.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Laz-language

Its insane how you are ashamed of being Georgian group of peoples, I have no time to lose with complexed peoples. Laz is dialect of Georgian.

DarkSecret
06-13-2017, 12:19 PM
What you Bonobo ape don't understand this is just like you call us 'Turkic, (which is fact) you also have a family called 'Kartvelian. Laz, Mingrel, Svan, Georgian are one. This is how its scientifically.

Its insane how you are ashamed of being Georgian group of peoples, I have no time to lose with complexed peoples. Laz is dialect of Georgian.

Hahaha asiatic ape called me bonobo ape. I already got a couple of sex offer you jealous fuck. That's why you have to pay for sex. Because you must look like an asiatic ape. Ok give us to Georgia. Also give the rest of Black Sea coast to Greece.

user_
06-13-2017, 03:55 PM
Lazuri and Georgian is not same. Lazuri and Megruli are similar.
All three and plus Svanuri are Kartvelian Group. Svans and Megrelians consider themselves as Georgians, the purest Georgians.

user_
06-13-2017, 04:04 PM
Laz, Svan and Georgian are same just like Turkish, Turkmenian, Azeri and Gagauz and Tatar same ;)
I cant speak about Laz.
But Svans, Megrelians, Imeretians, Karts, Gurians and others are much closer to each other, than Turkish groups from different countries.
Russian empire tried and they are still trying to separate this people from each other, and it would be very easy for them, if Megrels, or Svans had even a little desire to do this.

DarkSecret
06-13-2017, 04:31 PM
I cant speak about Laz.
But Svans, Megrelians, Imeretians, Karts, Gurians and others are much closer to each other, than Turkish groups from different countries.
Russian empire tried and they are still trying to separate this people from each other, and it would be very easy for them, if Megrels, or Svans had even a little desire to do this.

I am not against a unitarian Georgia but Georgians and Megreli-Svan-Laz are not same people. They are of course the most related people in the region like you said than any other. But they can't understand each other as Turkics do in the world. You wouldn't be able to understand or speak Laz if you weren't half Megreli.

user_
06-13-2017, 07:01 PM
I am not against a unitarian Georgia but Georgians and Megreli-Svan-Laz are not same people. They are of course the most related people in the region like you said than any other. But they can't understand each other as Turkics do in the world. You wouldn't be able to understand or speak Laz if you weren't half Megreli.

Agree, but the difference between Megreli and Imereli is not that big, as between Chuvash and Turk, or even Turmen and Turk. I mean not language.
What is Georgian? Georgian is a united name of Megrelians, Svans, Imeretians, Kakhs and Karts. Karts were the strongest people in this group in history, they united the country, but now, Megrelians and Imeretians (west Georginans) are the biggest and strongest group in Georgia.

It's impossible to divide Megrelian from other Georgian, otherwise Russians did this long time ago.

Böri
06-13-2017, 08:05 PM
I cant speak about Laz.

Laz and what you speak in Georgia is closer than Turkish and Chuvash is with each other. Chuvash is Oghur last leftover, language of old Bulgars and probably Attila Hun also spoke that. I guess you and Laz language is like Volga Tatar and Turkish. If Mingrel is your people so are Laz. They are your diaspora in Turkey :)

DarkSecret
06-13-2017, 09:18 PM
Laz and what you speak in Georgia is closer than Turkish and Chuvash is with each other. Chuvash is Oghur last leftover, language of old Bulgars and probably Attila Hun also spoke that. I guess you and Laz language is like Volga Tatar and Turkish. If Mingrel is your people so are Laz. They are your diaspora in Turkey :)

No you are the diaspora of Kazakh and Azeri people.

DarkSecret
06-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Lazuri and Georgian is not same. Lazuri and Megruli are similar.
All three and plus Svanuri are Kartvelian Group. Svans and Megrelians consider themselves as Georgians, the purest Georgians.

Then we are the purest "Georgian" too. Lazica is named after us.

Böri
06-14-2017, 07:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1OFNjVW10M

DarkSecret
06-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Nerde Armenoid Gürcü görünen varsa onları binbir güçlükle seçip burada paylaşmana hayranım :D

DarkSecret
06-14-2017, 09:11 PM
I'd like to ask @user_ why Stalin banished Laz people from Georgia. Even today Laz population is actually very small in Georgia. I don't think only "Russian Empire" is responsible for this. Georgian Stalin was so friendly towards other Kartveli peoples?

user_
06-15-2017, 08:53 PM
I'd like to ask @user_ why Stalin banished Laz people from Georgia. Even today Laz population is actually very small in Georgia. I don't think only "Russian Empire" is responsible for this. Georgian Stalin was so friendly towards other Kartveli peoples?

Did he?
He banished turko-meskhetians, but not Laz. Any sources that Stalin banished Laz people?
He banished only proturkish nationalities. Laz in Georgia are random Georgians, just like others, and they definitely don't feel any closeness to Turks, they are not even muslims.

DarkSecret
06-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Did he?
He banished turko-meskhetians, but not Laz. Any sources that Stalin banished Laz people?
He banished only proturkish nationalities. Laz in Georgia are random Georgians, just like others, and they definitely don't feel any closeness to Turks, they are not even muslims.

That's why there are few like 5000 muslim Laz in Georgia. He banished them all.

user_
06-15-2017, 09:02 PM
That's why there are few like 5000 muslim Laz in Georgia. He banished them all.

How many Laz were banished by Stalin, and where they have been banished?

DarkSecret
06-15-2017, 09:04 PM
How many Laz were banished by Stalin, and where they have been banished?

Kyrgyzstan I suppose. They may be Turkics from Batumi I am not sure. There were Turkics in Batumi? There are only Turkish sources. It says Laz were banished from Batumi with other ethnicities like Ahiska Turkics and Kurds.

Böri
06-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Stalin actually wiped Turks of Meshket and sent them to death to Siberian coldness but didnt touch a single Muslim Batumi from what İ know. Stalin was a bit racist.

DarkSecret
06-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Stalin actually wiped Turks of Meshket and sent them to death to Siberian coldness but didnt touch a single Muslim Batumi from what İ know. Stalin was a bit racist.

http://www.ahiska.org.tr/wp_pdf/sayi22/parcali/48_sayi22.pdf

Here says Laz, Hemshinis, and Ahiska Turkics were banished. Laz were banished to Kyrgyzstan. He didn't touch Adjarians. They were muslim Georgians. Words of an Ahiska Turkic. Says they were happy in Batumi and getting along with other ethnicities.

user_
06-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Kyrgyzstan I suppose. They may be Turkics from Batumi I am not sure. There were Turkics in Batumi?

He banished to central asia Turks of south georgia, not Laz, or any mislim Georgian, maybe just religious leaders and their families, just like christian popes.

Böri
06-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Last year, Turkish state tv TRT made a movie about deportation of Turks of Meshket in 1944.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl_Z5-9OAO0

:) In the scenario not to offend 'Georgian leadership of Turkey, they show like main Turkish actor guy was in love with Georgian girl LOL asdasdfjgfjgggj
But later it's not funny as they are piled in cattle trucks and deported to Siberia as Red army advances to Warsaw in Poland and Turks are blamed to be fascists sideing with Germans.

DarkSecret
06-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Last year, Turkish state tv TRT made a movie about deportation of Turks of Meshket in 1944.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl_Z5-9OAO0

:) In the scenario not to offend 'Georgian leadership of Turkey, they show like main Turkish actor guy was in love with Georgian girl LOL asdasdfjgfjgggj
But later it's not funny as they are piled in cattle trucks and deported to Siberia as Red army advances to Warsaw in Poland and Turks are blamed to be fascists sideing with Germans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OueyaMoUUt4

Böri
06-15-2017, 11:42 PM
Meh its funny just watch the movie.
Turkish guy tells his father 'I love her, (Georgian girl)
Father of guy tells his son 'Forget her, you cant have a future with her,
And the guy rebels 'Why, because We are Turks and They are Georgians?,
:rotfl:

Yup the scenario design like this 'not to offend Georgian masters, asdadsdfafgjf :)

Böri
06-15-2017, 11:42 PM
double

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 12:07 AM
Meh its funny just watch the movie.
Turkish guy tells his father 'I love her, (Georgian girl)
Father of guy tells his son 'Forget her, you cant have a future with her,
And the guy rebels 'Why, because We are Turks and They are Georgians?,
:rotfl:

Yup the scenario design like this 'not to offend Georgian masters, asdadsdfafgjf :)

What offending are you talking about? That happens in every movie or series. Remember Rum and Turkic love stories? Or Laz-Kurd love in Benim İçin Üzülme written by Mahsun Kırmızıgül. There were many ethnicities in Batumi and that's possible.

user_
06-16-2017, 04:09 PM
Last year, Turkish state tv TRT made a movie about deportation of Turks of Meshket in 1944 to Central Asia.

The movie should be called "back to home".

I hope you like black humor.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 05:35 PM

You seem to be racist towards Turkics.

wvwvw
06-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Is Lazarus a common name in Laz people?

Is it true that many Laz people have returned from the dead

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 05:46 PM

No maybe in ancient times? We have muslim and Turkic names now not Laz. But recently some Laz people started to change their names to ancient Laz names such as Artena, Arte, Guri, Loti, Loresima, Mjora etc...

wvwvw
06-16-2017, 05:51 PM
No maybe in ancient times? We have muslim and Turkic names now not Laz. But recently some Laz people started to change their names to ancient Laz names such as Artena, Arte, Guri, Loti, Loresima, Mjora etc...

Ever been to your homeland in Georgia?

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 05:51 PM

Is it true that many Laz people have returned from the dead

No but you may have to return from dead soon...

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 05:52 PM
Ever been to your homeland in Georgia?

That's not my homeland but yeah I have been to Batumi.

user_
06-16-2017, 07:17 PM
You seem to be racist towards Turkics.

We are same race, how can i be racist?

It was just joke.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 07:19 PM
We are same race, how can i be racist?

It was just joke.

Same race with Turkics? :/ :confused:

Полковник 95
06-16-2017, 08:17 PM

:confused: Turkish cucks under Ataturk were actually avowed sympathizers and proud allies of the 3rd Reich (until they changed sides 1945 in order to not get troubles with the victors) and were never in any way affected by Stalin's mass deportations. Stop twisting things here. You Turks have always been loyal vasals of the West until the present day.

Turkey and Nazi Germany officially seal their friendship 1941 in Ankara:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QncjJrLsnxI/UxzB4d-XB1I/AAAAAAAAAi8/Qcq4cC3ExiI/s1600/German-Turkish_Treaty_of_Friendship_and_Non-Aggression.jpg

Böri
06-16-2017, 09:08 PM
:confused: Turkish cucks under Ataturk were actually avowed sympathizers and proud allies of the 3rd Reich (until they changed sides 1945 in order to not get troubles with the victors) and were never in any way affected by Stalin's mass deportations. Stop twisting things here. You Turks have always been loyal vasals of the West until the present day.

Turkey and Nazi Germany officially seal their friendship 1941 in Ankara:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QncjJrLsnxI/UxzB4d-XB1I/AAAAAAAAAi8/Qcq4cC3ExiI/s1600/German-Turkish_Treaty_of_Friendship_and_Non-Aggression.jpg

Yeah CHP and İnönü govt also supported the Reich, Russia threatens Turkey and since Stalin was a Georgian madman asked us provinces near Georgia in north east Turkey for his Georgian soviet (he also banged your fellow Abkhasians taking their lands for Georgians). Tatars, Karachays, South Georgia Turks etc filled the ranks of the reich according to Stalin but many also fought in red army...
Muslim Armenians like you (Hamshin) were also deported :)

Böri
06-16-2017, 09:19 PM

Nah İ dont like. Seriously when deporting Meshket Turks, Karachays, Tatars etc. to Siberia and Central Asian the Stalin regime said that? If so they are bastards :)

Thanas Django
06-16-2017, 09:20 PM
I like the element of polyphony in the songs. It kind of reminds me of being in an orthodox church and listening to mass.

Böri
06-16-2017, 09:20 PM

Anyone who do that will rightfully deported where they immigrated from, as historical Lazica is between Batumi-Poti-Abkhasia line as you know...

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:22 PM
I like the element of polyphony in the songs. It kind of reminds me of being in an orthodox church and listening to mass.

Not surprising the music has Orthodox elements if it has.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:24 PM
Anyone who do that will rightfully deported where they immigrated from, as historical Lazica is between Batumi-Poti-Abkhasia line as you know...

I don't know some do that. Yeah deport if you have power we are waiting fascist. It is not, you just made up something and try to continue that lie...

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Even if we were immigrants we definitely came before Turkics wtf?!

Thanas Django
06-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Not surprising the music has Orthodox elements if it has.

Here's a sample of Orthodox mass music for reference, if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0iGo42poU

Böri
06-16-2017, 09:29 PM
I don't know some do that. Yeah deport if you have power we are waiting fascist. It is not, you just made up something and try to continue that lie...
Stfu. If you pretend you are Kartvelians then you have your own state at the border and you simply go there (Gürcistan) since according to all historical documents you anyway immigrated as Trebizond Greeks allowed you to do so. Changing name is line not to cross. İts itself fascism.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:29 PM
By the mid-3rd century, Lazica was given partial autonomy within the Roman Empire and developed into the kingdom of Lazica-Egrisi. Throughout much of its existence, it was mainly a Byzantine strategic vassal kingdom occasionally coming under Sassanid Persian rule. The kingdom fell to the Muslim conquest in the 7th century. Egrisi in the 8th century successfully repelled the Arab occupation and formed the Kingdom of Abkhazia-Egrisi from c. 780, one of the early medieval polities which would converge into the unified kingdom of Georgia in the 11th century. Under Georgian King Bagrat III of the Bagrationi Royal House, Lazica united with the eastern Georgian lands of Iberia-Kartli to form a Kingdom of Georgia.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Stfu. If you pretend you are Kartvelians then you have your own state at the border and you simply go there since according to all historical documents you anyway immigrated as Trebizond Greeks allowed you to do so. Changing name is line to cross. İts itself fascism.

We don't force you to change your names how can it be fascism wtf?

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:33 PM
Stfu. If you pretend you are Kartvelians then you have your own state at the border and you simply go there (Gürcistan) since according to all historical documents you anyway immigrated as Trebizond Greeks allowed you to do so. Changing name is line not to cross. İts itself fascism.

You are drunk you even mixed me up with Полковник 95 go sleep Godless Turkic...

Böri
06-16-2017, 09:35 PM
Nope İ didnt confuse anyone with another person. What İ said stands, if you have so strong feeling like changing your surnames which we gave you to Laz names or whateva language, this is a serious issue Friend, it's chauvinistic nationalism and the rejection of the Republic of Turkey... And likely it gonna create problems in the long run..

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 09:38 PM
Nope İ didnt confuse anyone with another person. What İ said stands, if you have so strong feeling like changing your surnames which we gave you to Laz names, this is a serious issue Friend, it's chauvinistic nationalism and the rejection of the Republic of Turkey... And likely it gonna create problems in the long run..

Not surnames names. I can name my child or change my name whatever I want like you name yours Kültigin, Ufuk Tan Doğan Güneş Alp Arslan Türkeş.

wvwvw
06-16-2017, 10:01 PM
Why are Laz people so Lazy? Is it true that the laziest man in the world is a Laz?

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Why are Laz people so Lazy? Is it true that the laziest man in the world is a Laz?

Yes that's true. I don't know must be a genetic disease.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 10:15 PM

Why Greeks are so Geek? Is it true even the best nerd in the world can't compete with a Greek geek?

Böri
06-16-2017, 10:39 PM
Not surnames names. I can name my child or change my name whatever I want like you name yours Kültigin, Ufuk Tan Doğan Güneş Alp Arslan Türkeş.

Sure Artena, this would be official emphasis of your ethnic, national, identity, racial difference than us. Do it but then dont decry :cry2 'Racist Turkics, :)

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 10:41 PM
Sure, this would be official emphasis of your ethnic, national, identity, racial difference than us. Do it but then dont decry :cry2 'Racist Turkics, :)

Why can you racially express yourselves and we cannot? We never cried actually Laz are more racist people. I am an exception.

DarkSecret
06-16-2017, 11:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU5mYhKyTAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTx-7Ltvu80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCz7fkLM1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REG07a7p7h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QteBO5bfhxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK6bWPEOj_o

DarkSecret
06-17-2017, 01:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_5OOMnmGg

Полковник 95
06-17-2017, 10:43 AM
Yeah CHP and İnönü govt also supported the Reich, Russia threatens Turkey and since Stalin was a Georgian madman asked us provinces near Georgia in north east Turkey for his Georgian soviet (he also banged your fellow Abkhasians taking their lands for Georgians). Tatars, Karachays, South Georgia Turks etc filled the ranks of the reich according to Stalin but many also fought in red army...
Muslim Armenians like you (Hamshin) were also deported :)

You Turks are brown Nazi henchmen and servile dogs of the United States at the same time. The whole honorless history of your degenerate Turkish MENA Republic is based on the ass-licking of pink pimple faced Europeans from the beginning up to the present day.

https://f1.blick.ch/img/incoming/origs5108664/6036701963-w1920-h1440/2016-06-02T165819Z-969567756-S1AETHPWEDAA-RTRMADP-3-GERMANY-TURKEY-ARMENIA.jpg

DarkSecret
06-17-2017, 12:28 PM
You Turks are brown Nazi henchmen and servile dogs of the United States at the same time. The whole honorless history of your degenerate Turkish MENA Republic is based on the ass-licking of pink pimple faced Europeans from the beginning up to the present day.

https://f1.blick.ch/img/incoming/origs5108664/6036701963-w1920-h1440/2016-06-02T165819Z-969567756-S1AETHPWEDAA-RTRMADP-3-GERMANY-TURKEY-ARMENIA.jpg

Please don't disturb the good music. Enough of off-topic. Thanks.

Nosferatu_
12-13-2017, 07:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yon-KfQBF-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D0mZMw06tk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DEFtv1k6I

Less hate and more music guys :)

Mingle
12-13-2017, 07:38 PM

What percent of Laz people would you say speak Laz?

Mingle
12-13-2017, 07:41 PM
I found this Laz song a long time ago. It's one of my favorite melodies out there :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhviDNQWc-8

DarkSecret
12-13-2017, 08:03 PM
I found this Laz song a long time ago. It's one of my favorite melodies out there :)

Yes, I agree the language sounds good.But when elders speak it while they are angry it can sound funny xD. Younger generation doesn't use Laz language most of them can understand though. It is an endangered language.

Nosferatu_
12-13-2017, 08:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_JqPkWjtI

Sui Generis
12-16-2017, 09:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D0mZMw06tk

Less hate and more music guys :)

I know that Chuta Chani song. I listened it on youtube once. Thanks you reminded me again :)

Nani nani chuta chani bere mulun nana skani :rolleyes:

klarji
10-13-2018, 04:53 PM
Even if we were immigrants we definitely came before Turkics wtf?!

There were a lot of Colchians tribes in the East cost of the Black Sea.
Lazica Kingdom did not include all related Colchian tribes. For example, Tzan tribes whose descendants are modern mountain Lazes. Georgians still call their Laz neighbours Tzans.
Modern Atina-Hopa were historically inhabited by Colchian civilization.
Turks can of course deport Lazes. For example, Russians deported close related Mingrelians in 1992-1993 from Abkhazia and Samurzakano.
And then Svans in 2008.
Its only sad fact that Caucasian languages and their peoples are still being assimilated deported and cut of.

klarji
10-13-2018, 04:56 PM
Dont like much these Laz songs performed by Karts and Turks

Laz girls singing their song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0U-k2ehWk

klarji
10-13-2018, 04:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0U-k2ehWk

klarji
10-13-2018, 04:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_JqPkWjtI

klarji
10-13-2018, 04:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFW0GR56ic

klarji
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM
Here is an Georgian ansamble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEyvoQkZ7s

klarji
10-13-2018, 05:04 PM
This song ("Heyamoli" work song of Laz fishmen)is included in the entry of the song of the Chechen bard dedicated to the first president of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia (the best friend of free Chechenya Republic and Djokhar Dudaev)
Then heroic Kartian song from Kartli region "Shavlego" follows.
After that Chechen bard song begins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7mP-_G1lw

klarji
10-13-2018, 05:09 PM
Zaten vardı Türkiye bölümünde salak salak işler yapıyor mal... Türk şarkılarını da Kazakistan bölümüne koyun o zaman...

From our family only Georgians have their state and regional "bolum"
When you Lazes have your own "bolum" then you can take your song there.
Before that you have to be here.
I am even going to open here themes for our other cousin relatives as they have not their own bolums

klarji
10-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Will post here also Mingrelian songs (by the way songs "Didou nana", "Ou nana", "Tsira", "Chela" are not Laz, but Mingrelian)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7GlFab5p4

klarji
10-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Mingrelian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp2tS8683Zc

DarkSecret
10-15-2018, 08:17 PM
Will post here also Mingrelian songs (by the way songs "Didou nana", "Ou nana", "Tsira", "Chela" are not Laz, but Mingrelian)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7GlFab5p4

Still I understand most parts of the songs even if it is Mingrelian. Mingrelian and Laz languages are very similar more likely different dialects of the same language unlike Georgian and Laz. Though I didn't understand what kind of a troll you are.

Marmara
10-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Still I understand most parts of the songs even if it is Mingrelian. Mingrelian and Laz languages are very similar more likely different dialects of the same language unlike Georgian and Laz. Though I didn't understand what kind of a troll you are.

Papaz kaçtı

DarkSecret
10-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Papaz kaçtı

Arka planda büyük anlaşmalar yapıldı. Trump'a da bu durumu iç siyaset için kullanması için göz yumulacak olsa da sonrasında bizim karlı çıktığımız anlaşılacaktır.

Marmara
10-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Arka planda büyük anlaşmalar yapıldı. Trump'a da bu durumu iç siyaset için kullanması için göz yumulacak olsa da sonrasında bizim karlı çıktığımız anlaşılacaktır.

Aynen, ABD umarım anlamıştır, baskıyla Türkiye'den netice alınmaz.

indo-uralopean
10-15-2018, 09:13 PM
++++++++++++++++++++

DarkSecret
10-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Amina Koydum Gerizekalilar. Vallah sizin gibileri genocide etmemiz lazim.

Ben yerli ve milli projelerde çalışan bir Ar-Ge mühendisiyim. Gerizekalı bulmak istersen çok uzaklarda arama.

indo-uralopean
10-15-2018, 09:31 PM
++++++++++++++

klarji
10-20-2018, 12:33 PM

Its Mingrelian song.
I think also and many scolars in Georgia that Laz and Mingrelian are dialects of one language - Colchian or Zan language. Whats about Georgian (Iberian) and Zan (Colchian) they are related languages.

klarji
10-20-2018, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARwpd_H5GI

very traditional Zan-Kartvelian song
Laz music is under Greek influence I think

Mingrelian folk song "Harira"

Magnet
10-20-2018, 12:38 PM
I love laz:

https://youtu.be/rM-Msnylawc

klarji
10-20-2018, 12:39 PM
Also very traditional Mingrelian song "Va giorko" (Mingrelian woman song style or where women also take part in singing. Its very melodic and gentle. Man style is more in "Harira" style fast energetic brave and shouting too. Mingrelians are sea very temperament people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlF9Aohmyls

klarji
10-20-2018, 12:40 PM
I love laz:

"Didou nana" is Mingrelian song. Its traditional Mingrelian song from
Mingrelian woman song style or where women also take part in singing. Its very melodic and gentle. Man style is more in "Harira" style fast energetic brave and shouting too. Mingrelians are sea very temperament people

klarji
10-20-2018, 01:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VtSSS6OSas

Laz song without Turkic or Greek influences how modern Turkey Laz artists use to perform Laz songs

klarji
10-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Very emotional Mingrelian woman song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFw9P-Pp_VM

klarji
10-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Georgian song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AEtxEoGbg

klarji
10-20-2018, 01:22 PM
Georgian song from Iberia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aq75UCI4CM

klarji
10-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Georgian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el70E7QLRAc

We - Kartus, Svans and Zans are a bit difference

klarji
12-11-2018, 04:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF6xNf1BhEo

Ryuk
12-11-2018, 05:09 PM
https://youtu.be/43JMK9r-Vy0
Laz music ncais birapa(song of tea)

Prinses
12-11-2018, 05:11 PM
https://youtu.be/gcDEx7H7Y_s

itilvolga
12-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Laz Music on Georgian section? Wtf

Ryuk
12-11-2018, 05:25 PM

Both of them kartvelian people.

Prinses
12-11-2018, 05:26 PM

Well, there isn't a different section for 'Laz' and since Laz and Georgians are close to each other, why not.

itilvolga
12-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Both of them kartvelian people.

Turkey has more Laz people than Georgia. Today, only their languages are close to each other. Ask any Laz in Turkey if they feel closer to Turks or Georgians, they will say Turks without doubt. I lived with them for a year so i am sure about it.

itilvolga
12-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Well, there isn't a different section for 'Laz' and since Laz and Georgians are close to each other, why not.

Turkey would be better. We have a Laz here; (i do not count you as a Laz cause you are just partly belong them) DarkSecret so let’s ask him

Prinses
12-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Turkey would be better. We have a Laz here; (i do not count you as a Laz cause you are just partly belong them) DarkSecret so let’s ask him

Yeah I understand your point too and also because there might be more Laz people in Turkey than in Georgia, but songs here what are posted have nothing to do with the Turkish language and also genetically they're closer to Georgians.

itilvolga
12-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Yeah I understand your point too and also because there might be more Laz people in Turkey than in Georgia, but songs here what are posted have nothing to do with the Turkish language and also genetically they're closer to Georgians.

Section is not “Georgian Language”. It is “Georgia” and i say that Georgia has way less Lazish than Turkey so it should be in our section. For example Gagauz Music should be in Moldova section as well, not in Turkey. Did you get my point better now?

klarji
12-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Section is not “Georgian Language”. It is “Georgia” and i say that Georgia has way less Lazish than Turkey so it should be in our section. For example Gagauz Music should be in Moldova section as well, not in Turkey. Did you get my point better now?

Georgia is only recognized state of Lazo-Kartvelian peoples and it represents this culture
And the section is about Georgian and its related cultures

Shortly its our Georgians' section and we upload here music of our Laz brothers
If Lazistan is mostly part of Turkey its only sad fact
So calm down

klarji
12-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Hemshin Armenian song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7fp82bD7BI

Hemshins are Lazish Armenians who have been living in Lazistan among Laz people for centuries
they are Muslims
there were also Amshen Armenian who lived in Greek Pont region and were Christians
their culture is unfluenced by Laz-Pontic culture :)

klarji
12-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Lazes in reality are not individual people but one of the subethnoses of Colchian (Zan) people
There were a lot of Colchian tribes but nowadays there are alive only two of them - Lazes (Tzans) and Mingrelians
Mingrelians are more original whose culture has no Greek (Indo-European) or Oguzh Turkic influence
Though they are different subethnoses with their original culture, for example Mingrelians are more Sea Lowland people (mountain part of Mingrelia is Lakada) while Lazes are Sea but mountain people
In character they have a lot of common. They both are Sea people - very active, aristic, artful and convinient and much talanted. But Lazes are more mountainously, stubborn, a bit agressive, trouble-makers, Mingrelians are more very temperament but compared with Lazes more soft people. Both have bad tempered women shrews. ;)
Mingrelians are also sad to be melancholic among very joyful Kartvelians. Such melancholic songs have Mingrelians.
rarely Lazes.
Other Zan-Kartvelians dont have such melancholic songs and music
Their music is or joyful or full of strength or bravery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlF9Aohmyls

Prinses
01-02-2019, 08:40 AM
https://youtu.be/RA9DK1VSEMc

https://youtu.be/s5WTzaXldyw

DarkSecret
01-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Can somebody ban klarji or whatever? It is Böri aka Boru...

klarji
01-04-2019, 09:19 AM

Didou nana is Mingrelian song
other two Laz songs are under of the great Greek influence :(

klarji
01-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Can somebody ban klarji or whatever? It is Böri aka Boru...

less supposed I will be banned as I never break rules of the forum
the logics that "Lazes are Turks" and fuckin Georgians post their music in their section is not enough to block me
wash your chauvinist brains its better

klarji
01-04-2019, 10:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAR1SF4TYSA

like that flag of Lazistan :rolleyes: and Bordjgala :rolleyes:

DarkSecret
01-17-2019, 05:39 PM
less supposed I will be banned as I never break rules of the forum
the logics that "Lazes are Turks" and fuckin Georgians post their music in their section is not enough to block me
wash your chauvinist brains its better

Gerçekten başka işin yoktu ve bu profili mi açtın yani? Hayır beni sinir etmek için dicem ayda bir giriyorum artık foruma...

klarji
02-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Gerçekten başka işin yoktu ve bu profili mi açtın yani? Hayır beni sinir etmek için dicem ayda bir giriyorum artık foruma...

Little turkish chauvinist does not like to see related Georgians and Lazes together

Not all Turks are chauvinists but all chauvinist are contemptible

What do you see here in this thread something terrible only Laz music? But you fuckin Turkey chauvinists dont want Laz music to be here. Its only why you want to ban me and delete this thread.

Go kill yourself you scum

The humanity will be free and peacefull after you all do it