PDA

View Full Version : Arabic numerals = Indian numerals = Nordic numerals

Norse
06-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Here's the truth.

So called Arabic numerals came from India and Sanskrit. When we look at what those numbers say in Sanskrit, we see they are clearly Indo-European, in fact they are basically Germanic.

That means these Arabic/Indian numerals were in fact from Nordic Indo-Europeans:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d7/87/f9/d787f9b7691296648631bc4df7c2c899.jpg

We compare:

1. Ekah - En/Ein (Norwergian)

2. Dvau - Tvĺ (Old Norse: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tv%C3%A5)

3. Tryah - Tre/Trie (Nordic/Old Norse)

4. Catvarah - No good equivalent, maybe oLd Norse fyrir matches varah.

5. Panca - ?

6. Sat - Seks/Sechs/Six (Norse, German, English)

7. Sapta - Sjau (Old Norse)

8. Asta - Atta (Old Norse)

9. Nava - Niu (Old Norse)

I mean, this is quite obvious.

If in Sanskrit they have these numbers based on a 10 base system, then those numerals which overlap completely with Norse, that means the Indo-Europeans most likely had these numbers already but perhaps lost them.

Arabic numerals btfo.

Dandelion
06-20-2017, 07:59 PM
So you've found out about Indo-European languages. Congrats.

Norse
06-20-2017, 08:05 PM
So you've found out about Indo-European languages. Congrats.

No I found out that Arabic Numerals are Nordic.

They had these numerals in Sanskrit and Sanskrit is basically Old Norse, which means once again Nordicism wins.

Ülev
06-20-2017, 08:07 PM
does it means "refugees are welcome"?

Dandelion
06-20-2017, 08:08 PM
No I found out that Arabic Numerals are Nordic.

They had these numerals in Sanskrit and Sanskrit is basically Old Norse, which means once again Nordicism wins.

But Latin has similar words, as does Greek, as does Slavic, as does Iranic, etc...

The querries for four and five especially.

Latin 4 is quattuor, Greek 5 is πέντε.

Proto-Indo-Europeans knew how to count before they dispersed to the corners of the known world and mixed with our as well as Ross' ancestors.

Norse
06-20-2017, 08:15 PM
But Latin has similar words, as does Greek, as does Slavic, as does Iranic, etc...

The querries for four and five especially.

Latin 4 is quattuor, Greek 5 is πέντε.

Proto-Indo-Europeans knew how to count before they dispersed to the corners of the known world and mixed with our as well as Ross' ancestors.

You still don't get it.

They had these numerals at the time of early Sanskrit.

That means the so called Arabic numerals are not so. They are Indo.European numerals.

catgeorge
06-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Greeks and Romans used alphabet for numerals it was indoctrinated by Athens in 50 AD.

Fractal
06-20-2017, 08:20 PM
You still don't get it.

They had these numerals at the time of early Sanskrit.

That means the so called Arabic numerals are not so. They are Indo.European numerals.

What does Sanskrit have to do with the Proto Indo Europeans who spoke PIE, or modern day modern day Scandinavians for that matter?

Dandelion
06-20-2017, 08:33 PM
What does Sanskrit have to do with the Proto Indo Europeans who spoke PIE, or modern day modern day Scandinavians for that matter?

My Indo-European brother, he is claiming the invention of written numerals by your ancestors for his own. Doesn't that offend you?

Fractal
06-20-2017, 08:37 PM
My Indo-European brother, he is claiming the invention of written numerals by your ancestors for his own. Doesn't that offend you?

Absolutely, my fellow Indo-European. Fortunately, he doesn't have a single shred of evidence to show Sanskrit numerals are Germanic in origin, or were developed by Nordic Indo-Europeans.

Ülev
06-20-2017, 08:42 PM
Prasham (http://www.indiachildnames.com/name.aspx?name=Prasham) to all of you