PDA

View Full Version : Classify Machado de Assis

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 12:06 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/58/db/6958db68bffa8f82c3858e08a9a6448b.jpg
Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis often known by his surnames as Machado de Assis, Machado, or Bruxo do Cosme Velho (21 June 1839 – 29 September 1908), was a pioneer black Brazilian novelist, poet, playwright and short story writer. Widely regarded as the greatest writer of Brazilian literature, nevertheless he did not gain widespread popularity outside Brazil in his own lifetime. He was multilingual, having taught himself French, English, German and Greek in later life.

Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis was born on 21 June 1839 in Rio de Janeiro, then capital of the Empire of Brazil. His parents were Francisco José de Assis, a mulatto wall painter, the son of freed slaves,and Maria Leopoldina da Câmara Machado, an Azorean Portuguese washerwoman.

And his wife
Carolina Augusta Xavier de Novais
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wVMJT2ENUnE/Vh0pboYGxLI/AAAAAAAAAuo/Ctdeqhuz5eM/s1600/Carolina-Augusta-Xavier-Novaes.jpg

Sacrificed Ram
06-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Gracile med.

Wife: Borreby.

Odin
06-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Gracile-Med.

Enflamme
06-21-2017, 12:13 PM
http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/360604/921full-machado-de-assis.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/40/Machado_de_Assis_aos_57_anos.jpg/1200px-Machado_de_Assis_aos_57_anos.jpg
http://s2.glbimg.com/CVmZ0OfKffAKOOUtFPxP0dzDjS4=/0x0:620x765/984x0/smart/filters:strip_icc()/s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2016/09/12/machado-de-assis-1904.jpg

Do he have some black ancestry?

His intelligence comes from his European part.

He must have a high IQ, Negro blood has not reached him, in any case, mentally.

In some photos, he reminds me of a "Brazilian" version of Alexandre Dumas (père).

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 12:18 PM
Quadroon Black.

Enflamme
"Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis was born on 21 June 1839 in Rio de Janeiro, then capital of the Empire of Brazil. His parents were Francisco José de Assis, a mulatto wall painter, the son of freed slaves, and Maria Leopoldina da Câmara Machado, an Azorean Portuguese washerwoman."

Ohhhhh, ok!

But I maintain what I said above, on the mental part and IQ.

Heather Duval
His father was Black, therefore he is more than 18% SSA :lol:
and doesnt look white at all

Enflamme
06-21-2017, 12:21 PM

He has a lot of European influence in terms of his facial features, in my opinion.

If I could use a caliper to measure his skull, his forehead, and so on, i could compare his measures to that of a Negro. But I think its measures will be closer to the measures of some Europeans than negroid.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 12:25 PM
"Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis was born on 21 June 1839 in Rio de Janeiro, then capital of the Empire of Brazil. His parents were Francisco José de Assis, a mulatto wall painter, the son of freed slaves, and Maria Leopoldina da Câmara Machado, an Azorean Portuguese washerwoman."

Ohhhhh, ok!

But I maintain what I said above, on the mental part and IQ.

And your low IQ cames from what part? The French ones? It seems, because you are one of the most dumb and ridiculous member in this forum. Science from the 21st century has proved IQ has nothing to do with race, everyone who studies can be smart. Your Nazi science argument of the past centuries has no sense at all. Because he is genetically over 20% black and everyone knows that the negroids genes are prevalent in a human.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Gracile-Med.

So you mean gracile are mongrels

Odin
06-21-2017, 12:33 PM
So you mean gracile are mongrels

Nope, I classified him based on the first pic, based on this pic I would say Quadroon.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Nope, I classified him based on the first pic, based on this pic I would say Quadroon.

In the first picture he also looks swarthy to my eyes.

Odin
06-21-2017, 12:38 PM
In the first picture he also looks swarthy to my eyes.

But it was a portrait.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 12:41 PM
But it was a portrait.

White people dont get chocolate skin in portraits

Odin
06-21-2017, 12:43 PM
White people dont get chocolate skin in portraits

Also you said Brazilian so I wasn't surprised.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:05 PM
Also you said Brazilian so I wasn't surprised.

Gracile are swarthy and I always knew about it :lol:

Odin
06-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Gracile are swarthy

Also Gracile-Med is rarely not mixed.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Also Gracile-Med is rarely not mixed.

True Europeans are Borreby, Nordic etc

Odin
06-21-2017, 05:14 PM
True Europeans are Borreby, Nordic etc

You can also add south of Brazil. :033102to:

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:16 PM
You can also add south of Brazil. :033102to:

gracile is not present among white brazilians from the south

Odin
06-21-2017, 05:17 PM
gracile is not present among white brazilians from the south

I was talking about true Europeans.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:40 PM
I was talking about true Europeans.

I know. They are atlantid, brunn and shits like that

Odin
06-21-2017, 05:41 PM
They are atlantid, brunn and shits like that

And also supermodels. :laugh:

liberty
06-21-2017, 05:42 PM
He's socially a mulatto and has ALWAYS been recognised and treated as such by every historical account. It's a fairly common sense, and I'd go as far as claiming that Machado is just as famous for his great skills as a writer as for having been a mulatto, I guess in a similar fashion to the late Alexander Dumas Sr.

Phenotypically? Well, there's clear and obvious Mediterranean influence, to me of the Gracile sort. There's also, predictably, African influence, but since I know NOTHING about African phenotypes, I can't tell of which sort it is. So I bet Gracile-med + Negroid (name the subtype).

His genotype is probably more European than Negroid, since his mother was Euro and his father was from a freed slave family, so VERY possibly they had some European ancestry.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 05:46 PM
He's socially a mulatto and has ALWAYS been recognised and treated as such by every historical account. It's a fairly common sense, and I'd go as far as claiming that Machado is just as famous for his great skills as a writer as for having been a mulatto, I guess in a similar fashion to the late Alexander Dumas Sr.

Phenotypically? Well, there's clear and obvious Mediterranean influence, to me of the Gracile sort. There's also, predictably, African influence, but since I know NOTHING about African phenotypes, I can't tell of which sort it is. So I bet Gracile-med + Negroid (name the subtype).

His genotype is probably more European than Negroid, since his mother was Euro and his father was from a freed slave family, so VERY possibly they had some European ancestry.

free slaves were generally pure black lol smh
stop the white washing

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:49 PM
And also supermodels. :laugh:

Probably because of the high presence of Northern-Eastern European genes among them. Supermodels has to be tall, not just pretty and they love to make models of German ancestry because of their height. :thumb001:

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:51 PM
stop the white washing

Funny that his wife was a Portuguese immigrant, if it was in the US people would be not ok. Mixing races in Brazil was always something cool.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Funny that his wife was a Portuguese immigrant, if it was in the US people would be not ok. Mixing races in Brazil was always something cool.

yes which is why the average Brazilian is mix race even if they hate their reality and want to act like their families were pure white lol

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 05:53 PM
stop the white washing

That's true. People always say Machado's father was a mulatto, but they never present sources to back this claim up. Some have even gone as far as saying that Machado's father was a quadroon and that Assis was only 1/8th Black. Brazil has some serious problem with whitewashing important Historical figures.

liberty
06-21-2017, 05:55 PM
They might have had a mostly Negroid ancestry, but many if not MOST were already well mixed with Europeans. Raping of slave women both by slavemasters and owners was widespread.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:57 PM
yes which is why the average Brazilian is mix race even if they hate their reality and want to act like their families were pure white lol

:lol:
The funniest thing is that black and mulattos Brazilians married a lot white women immigrants or not. According to Apricity, white women are super traditional.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Brazil has some serious problem with whitewashing important Historical figures.

In fact the whole world does it, TA users as well.

Odin
06-21-2017, 05:59 PM
The funniest thing is that black and mulattos Brazilians married a lot white women immigrants or not.

Their families didn't care?

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Their families didn't care?

Brazilians caring about mixing races?

liberty
06-21-2017, 06:02 PM
The point is: Machado's mother was Portuguese. Most likely, her SSA ancestry, if she had any, was under 2% as is the rule for Portuguese.

His father came from a slave family. The likehood of European ancestry was at least very high, just like it is for AAs, who have in most cases some European ancestry.

Therefore, Machado was anywhere between a Mulatto (fifty-fifty) and a Quadroon.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Probably the German immigrants cared a bit, but PORTUGUESES? :lol:

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 06:04 PM
In fact the whole world does it, TA users as well.

I know, but Brazilians seem to be the worst. They go as far as to say Black Americans should be proud of their 15-20% European heritage from slavery. And they are not joking when they say this stuff online. They try to whitewash anything and anyone they can.

Odin
06-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Brazilians caring about mixing races?

Actually the most racist Brazilians I've ever known were Meds. :033102to:

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Actually the most racist Brazilians I've ever known were Meds. :033102to:

Brazil was a colony of miscegenation as the whole of Latin America.
Because there were no white women here, the settlers had children with indians and everyone always found cool mix of races. Also, we never had any law to ban inter racial marriage
But German Brazilians are likely very traditionals, just look at Andressa Urach story
she says her father is German descent from the south and her mother is mixed Brazilian and the German part was always against her because she wasnt born blonde etc

Ranger0075
06-21-2017, 06:18 PM
I read sometimes Brazil received 10 million Africans. US received 0.3 million of them.
Brazil is very African country indeed, even its native population is rare to see, almost as similar as US. Not sure, but it maybe explain the mixracing there, the quantity of europeans was not even close to africans.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:19 PM
"Actually the most racist Brazilians I've ever known were Meds."
TA racist users are always the exotic ones, just notice it.

Odin
06-21-2017, 06:19 PM
the German part was always against her because she wasnt born blonde etc

Germans can be pretty ethnocentric, so I am not surprised.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:20 PM
I know, but Brazilians seem to be the worst. They go as far as to say Black Americans should be proud of their 15-20% European heritage from slavery. And they are not joking when they say this stuff online. They try to whitewash anything and anyone they can.

Thats why blacks dont embrace their European heritage and go around there calling themselves mixed etc
No one with a decent brain would feel cool to be descent of raped

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:23 PM
I read sometimes Brazil received 10 million Africans. US received 0.3 million of them.
Brazil is very African country indeed, even its native population is rare to see, almost as similar as US. Not sure, but it maybe explain the mixracing there, the quantity of europeans was not even close to africans.

Americans couldnt marry a black woman back in that time because it was out of the laws, but they could cheat their white husband as well.
Brasil: Before the 21st century there were more blacks and pardos in the state of Rio de janeiro than whites.

liberty
06-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Brazilians DO care in private. Race-mixing has been widespread from colonial times, and since we never had the one-drop rule, being part non-White per se never kept someone from being socially White here. So, as you all well know, phenotype has always been the most important factor.

As you too know, across Latin America, European phenotypes have always been favoured, more prestigious, and the upper classes have historically, for obvious reasons, been Whiter. Sure, there are factors other than race that come into play, but most people, especially among higher classes want their offspring to be White looking, even if they themselves have some non-White ancestor (which is very likely even in Southern Brazil, among the affluent). We have also been fed since childhood with the "racial democracy" bullshit, been told that "racism" (race realism) is an "ugly" thing, that we must be "good Brazilians" (and to be a "good Brazilian", you must embrace racial mixing) and in fact, there are laws against "racism" here, without the possibly of bail. Even a lawsuit was filed against me because of a "racist" joke I made on the internet.

The result? The prejudices against race mixing are very existent, they get stronger the higher your class. They are just kept usually private from anyone who is not a friend of ours and/or doesn't share our views, because it is not well acceptable to be open about it.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 06:33 PM
The point is: Machado's mother was Portuguese. Most likely, her SSA ancestry, if she had any, was under 2% as is the rule for Portuguese.

His father came from a slave family. The likehood of European ancestry was at least very high, just like it is for AAs, who have in most cases some European ancestry.

Therefore, Machado was anywhere between a Mulatto (fifty-fifty) and a Quadroon.

if his free slave family were mixed they wouldve said it since Brazil never practice the one drop rule unlike in America
you are such an idiot when it comes to our black history your retarded as triracial cunt with a low iq

and AA's have european ancestry because all people with a drop of black ancestry were considered BLACK dumbass
thus mulattoes and quadroons and such people married blacks, formed their own community and identity

therefore majority of the european Afram blood actually came from these marriages

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:37 PM
Brazilians DO care in private. Race-mixing has been widespread from colonial times, and since we never had the one-drop rule, being part non-White per se never kept someone from being socially White here. So, as you all well know, phenotype has always been the most important factor.

As you too know, across Latin America, European phenotypes have always been favoured, more prestigious, and the upper classes have historically, for obvious reasons, been Whiter. Sure, there are factors other than race that come into play, but most people, especially among higher classes want their offspring to be White looking, even if they themselves have some non-White ancestor (which is very likely even in Southern Brazil, among the affluent). We have also been fed since childhood with the "racial democracy" bullshit, been told that "racism" (race realism) is an "ugly" thing, that we must be "good Brazilians" (and to be a "good Brazilian", you must embrace racial mixing) and in fact, there are laws against "racism" here, without the possibly of bail. Even a lawsuit was filed against me because of a "racist" joke I made on the internet.

The result? The prejudices against race mixing are very existent, they get stronger the higher your class. They are just kept usually private from anyone who is not a friend of ours and/or doesn't share our views, because it is not well acceptable to be open about it.
I have lived in Brazil since I was born and I have never seen anyone being against the mix of races. At my school I always saw interracial couples.
Rich people tend not to be mixed for obvious reasons. And most are classists.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 06:40 PM

Brazilian laws against racism are bullshit. No one is ever punished as a result of saying racist stuff.

liberty
06-21-2017, 06:42 PM
if his free slave family were mixed they wouldve said it since Brazil never practice the one drop rule unlike in America
you are such an idiot when it comes to our black history your retarded as triracial cunt with a low iq

and AA's have european ancestry because all people with a drop of black ancestry were considered BLACK dumbass
thus mulattoes and quadroons and such people married blacks, formed their own community and identity

therefore majority of the european Afram blood actually came from these marriages

I have countless examples of friends and acquitances who are VISIBLY part European and consider themselves BLACKs, are seen as Black and called "Pretos" by many people. Taís Araújo and Sharon Menezes are two examples of that. Also, there's affirmative action, so Brazilians are increasigly adhering to the one-drop rule in a similar fashion to US Blacks: overemphasising their "Blackness" for the sake of the benefits. See, the one-drop rule can be actually convenient.

liberty
06-21-2017, 06:44 PM
I have lived in Brazil since I was born and I have never seen anyone being against the mix of races. At my school I always saw interracial couples.

You had never been to a "churras" with only "White" (you know, ancestry 85% Caucasoid or more, Caucasoid phenotype) guys.

liberty
06-21-2017, 06:45 PM
Brazilian laws against racism are bullshit. No one is ever punished as a result of saying racist stuff.

I hope (REALLY!) that you're right.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 06:48 PM

Seriously? I have Black Brazilians who tell me White Brazilians are extremely racially conscious while Blacks are still walking around like sheep for the most part. I've always though White Brazilians are very much against race mixing.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
06-21-2017, 06:50 PM
His father wasn't black according to records, he was mulatto.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:52 PM
His father wasn't black according to records, he was mulatto.

Machado is said in any records to be mulatto himself.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Seriously? I have Black Brazilians who tell me White Brazilians are extremely racially conscious while Blacks are still walking around like sheep for the most part. I've always though White Brazilians are very much against race mixing.

Go to Brazil and see for yourself. Theres a lot of mixed races in the streets.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
06-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Machado is said in any records to be mulatto himself.

You said his father was black, he was mulatto actually. Just correcting you.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 06:56 PM

Are there any sources from which we can decisively settle what his father was?

liberty

In a way they are right. "White" Brazilians will freely tell their friends, especially if they are "White" too, racist jokes, will make fun of their "White" friend who's dating a Black girl. If the girl happens to be hot, we will tell "Se a nêga for gostosa eu como de boas, mas não casaria não, não quero que meus filhos tenham cabelo ruim" (If the black girl is hot, I'd f*** her without problems, but wouldn't marry her, since I'd rather NOT have nappy haired kids). We just won't make a comment as such on Facebook nor won't we be very open about it. But those who are close enough to us will very probably know, and I'd say most of my "White" friends share these views.

Heather Duval

He was probably black, since records says Machado is a mulatto and his father parents were free slavers lol
His father would be mulatto if his parents were a mixed race couple, just saying

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 06:59 PM
Are there any sources from which we can decisively settle what his father was?

"Francisco José de Assis, a mulatto wall painter, the son of freed slaves" how is his father mulatto if his parents were slaves? not black and white lol

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Go to Brazil and see for yourself. Theres a lot of mixed races in the streets.

I know there's a lot of mixed race people there. I am talking about White Brazilians though (the ones who are 85/90% + Caucasian). Aren't they a very insular racial group in Brazil? It seems to me that most of the race mixing going on in Brazil is just lighter skinned mixed people (who call themselves White) marrying darker skin mixed Brazilians. One of my friends even said true race mixing is more prevalent in America than in Brazil. Can you confirm that, or is it exaggerated to believe that?

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:01 PM
In a way they are right. "White" Brazilians will freely tell their friends, especially if they are "White" too, racist jokes, will make fun of their "White" friend who's dating a Black girl. If the girl happens to be hot, we will tell "Se a nêga for gostosa eu como de boas, mas não casaria não, não quero que meus filhos tenham cabelo ruim" (If the black girl is hot, I'd f*** her without problems, but wouldn't marry her, since I'd rather NOT have nappy haired kids). We just won't make a comment as such on Facebook nor won't we be very open about it. But those who are close enough to us will very probably know, and I'd say most of my "White" friends share these views.

These facebook comments are from attn whore groups, mostly are not even white and just need attention. And some are kids. And lets pretend Brazilians are 100% European and had inter racial marriage laws.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:01 PM
He was probably black, since records says Machado is a mulatto and his father parents were free slavers lol
His father would be mulatto if his parents were a mixed race couple, just saying

As I said, raping of Black slave women was common, so many slaves, prior to freedom, already had some Euro admixture. Plus, as is known, there's no "one drop rule" here, so a coal-black guy here (i.e: Mussum, the comedian) could be described as black regardless of some Euro ancestry.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:03 PM
As I said, raping of Black slave women was common, so many slaves, prior to freedom, already had some Euro admixture. Plus, as is known, there's no "one drop rule" here, so a coal-black guy here (i.e: Mussum, the comedian) could be described as black regardless of some Euro ancestry.

He was not a mulatto being the son of slaves. True, we didnt have one drop rule, reasoning mixed people are not seeing as black.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 07:04 PM
"Francisco José de Assis, a mulatto wall painter, the son of freed slaves" how is his father mulatto if his parents were slaves? not black and white lol

Yes, that's what I find intriguing. I guess the only way he could be a mulatto is if both of his parents happened to be mulattoes, but a further investigation would have to be done to determine that.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:05 PM
These facebook comments are from attn whore groups, mostly are not even white and just need attention. And some are kids. And lets pretend Brazilians are 100% European and had inter racial marriage laws.

Yep, the attention whores will be open about it on FB (especially now with 4chan and the Trump phenomenon). Many (MANY!) others, far more numerous than the attwhores, will hold similar views. They just won't express it on FB. It's ugly to be open about it here.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:05 PM
I know there's a lot of mixed race people there. I am talking about White Brazilians though (the ones who are 85/90% + Caucasian). Aren't they a very insular racial group in Brazil? It seems to me that most of the race mixing going on in Brazil is just lighter skinned mixed people (who call themselves White) marrying darker skin mixed Brazilians. One of my friends even said true race mixing is more prevalent in America than in Brazil. Can you confirm that, or is it exaggerated to believe that?

Not, it isnt. Mixed race are half of our society according to census. "Mixed" Americans are latinos but they are into the hispanic category on their census, and blacks with Euro ancestry from slavery consider themselves black there. According to US census a few are bi racial.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:08 PM

They are. Basically, if your phenotype is White enough (that will vary - keep in mind that Brazil is very big, and someone who could easily label himself "White" in the Northeast would be laughed at for doing the same here in the South, or in SP State), you "are in".

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:09 PM
Rich Brazilians(they are mostly white)people are classist. They even marry Lebanese and jews just because of their status if the person is rich enough.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 07:13 PM
They are. Basically, if your phenotype is White enough (that will vary - keep in mind that Brazil is very big, and someone who could easily label himself "White" in the Northeast would be laughed at for doing the same here in the South, or in SP State), you "are in".

So Black (and pardo) Brazilians are basically "suckers" there, right? Like the Whites hold all those views about them, but they don't seem to fight back or become insular themselves, right?

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:18 PM
According to Brazilian census mixed people are 40-50% of our society and they are growing more and more
While in US, latinos are what you could call mixed race but they have their own category aka Hispanics on census, and blacks like Beyoncé and Kanye west considerem themselves Black. People are only considered mixed in US census if their parents are clearly half half
Multiracial Americans are 2.9% of the U.S. population on CENSUS

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Rich Brazilians(they are mostly white)people are classist. They even marry Lebanese and jews just because of their status if the person is rich enough.

Brazil, as you did possibly notice, has very low social mobility and a small middle-class. Also, keep in mind that Jews and Lebanese are mostly seen as White here. We received a large influx of Caucasian immigrants from the mid-19th century until the 1940s or so, and these immigrants and their descendants are mostly middle or upper-class. As a result of that, White Brazilians from the middle or upper class can be thought of, today, as a relatively "insulated" group indeed. The racial line is just a lot more blur than the one that exists in the US.

Being rich certainly helps, and a wealthy pardo will obviously have an advantage compared to his poorer counterparts dating a "White", upper or middle class Brazilians. But there WILL be some resistance.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:32 PM
Brazil, as you did possibly notice, has very low social mobility and a small middle-class. Also, keep in mind that Jews and Lebanese are mostly seen as White here. We received a large influx of Caucasian immigrants from the mid-19th century until the 1940s or so, and these immigrants and their descendants are mostly middle or upper-class. As a result of that, White Brazilians from the middle or upper class can be thought of, today, as a relatively "insulated" group indeed. The racial line is just a lot more blur than the one that exists in the US.

Being rich certainly helps, and a wealthy pardo will obviously have an advantage compared to his poorer counterparts dating a "White", upper or middle class Brazilians. But there WILL be some resistance.

Lebanese are the richest in the state of São Paulo. I live with rich people and I know they only call for money and nothing else.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:36 PM
According to Brazilian census mixed people are 40-50% of our society and they are growing more and more
While in US, latinos are what you could call mixed race but they have their own category aka Hispanics on census, and blacks like Beyoncé and Kanye west considerem themselves Black. People are only considered mixed in US census if their parents are clearly half half
Multiracial Americans are 2.9% of the U.S. population on CENSUS

You shouldn't take both censuses, but especially the Brazilian one, seriously. Race, to the IBGE, is a matter of self-identification. If Seu Jorge identifies himself as White, he'll be counted as such. Granted, these cases are very rare, but still, Ronaldo considers himself White.

Also, the "Hispanic" concept is entirely "alien" to us as a racial category, and is in fact a recent development even in the US. Prior to the huge influx of Hispanics from the 1970s onwards, most Latinos would be categorised according to what they appeared to be. Their numbers were small and Jim Crow basically only affected the Negroid looking ones. The discrimination against them was much more cultural, AFAIK.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:38 PM
Lebanese are the richest in the state of São Paulo. I live with rich people and I know they only call for money and nothing else.

Besides being rich they are also noted for being "mão-de-vaca".

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:39 PM
You shouldn't take both censuses, but especially the Brazilian one, seriously. Race, to the IBGE, is a matter of self-identification. If Seu Jorge identifies himself as White, he'll be counted as such. Granted, these cases are very rare, but still, Ronaldo considers himself White.

Also, the "Hispanic" concept is entirely "alien" to us as a racial category, and is in fact a recent development even in the US. Prior to the huge influx of Hispanics from the 1970s onwards, most Latinos would be categorised according to what they appeared to be. Their numbers were small and Jim Crow basically only affected the Negroid looking ones. The discrimination against them was much more cultural, AFAIK.

Brazil being half mixed by the census is true as fuck, since Brazilians are self hated and a lot of pardos call themselves white. So, the ones who call themselves pardos probably ideed are.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Brazil being half mixed by the census is true as fuck, since Brazilians are self hated and a lot of pardos call themselves white. So, the ones who call themselves pardos probably ideed are.

Brazil is more than 50% mix race, the problem is that Brazilians in general aspire to be white so they check white on their census
Brazil is like 80% mix race 20% pure white/asian/amerindian etc

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:46 PM

Yes, and that only proves my point: Blackness, and to a maybe lesser degree Amerindianess, are undesirable. They give you a lower status. If you seem White but you have both ancestries (and it's very common, as you noted), you'll most likely cling to your European side and prefer to mate with someone who looks European too. It is not the only factor, and is nowhere as important a factor as in the US, but it remains a factor nonetheless. In private, most "White" Brazilians want to have a "White" (or as White as possible) offspring.

liberty
06-21-2017, 07:52 PM
So Black (and pardo) Brazilians are basically "suckers" there, right? Like the Whites hold all those views about them, but they don't seem to fight back or become insular themselves, right?

Sort of. They know of their lower status, envy "Whiteness" and consider it better to be White. If they get rich and marry a "White" person, it is very likely they will prefer the kids to rather look like their White spouse. They don't seem to consider race especially important though, since they have more urgent concerns.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Sort of. They know of their lower status, envy "Whiteness" and consider it better to be White. If they get rich and marry a "White" person, it is very likely they will prefer the kids to rather look like their White spouse. They don't seem to consider race especially important though, since they have more urgent concerns.

These are soccer players, plus when you get rich your friends and people around you tend to be whites.

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:00 PM
These are soccer players, plus when you get rich your friends and people around you tend to be whites.

Soccer players are just the most evident facet of this phenomenom. But both things go hand to hand.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Soccer players are just the most evident facet of this phenomenom. But both things go hand to hand.

Same reason rich celebrities only marry rich people. Its because you live with them, as Nicole bahls has said " I wont go to a favela date a poor guy and show in the media, I only date people that I live with."

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Same reason rich celebrities only marry rich people. Its because you live with them, as Nicole bahls has said " I wont go to a favela date a poor guy and show in the media, I only date people that I live with."

Again, sort of. Your race will be a factor, just not in the way it is in the US. Again, a rich person will most likely prefer to date another rich person that is also "White" than to date a "Black" one. "Oil drilling" is much more involuntary than you possibly assume.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Again, sort of. Your race will be a factor, just not in the way it is in the US. Again, a rich person will most likely prefer to date another rich person that is also "White" than to date a "Black" one. "Oil drilling" is much more involuntary than you possibly assume.

Of course, why should a rich person date a black guy? Blacks are majority poors and not really found in the high society. But if the black is rich he will get everyone he wants, just look at Neymar and others African Brazilians rich guys, they got a lot of blonde gold diggers bitches who wants fame and money. Xuxa only dated Pele because he was rich and famous, before she become part of the celeb elite.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 08:12 PM

rich whites also prefer to hire poor black men to fuck their rich white wife/girlfriend, ive seen them on porn sites LOL smh your white brazilian masters also fantasy about the BBC and have a weird fetish of seeing their women pipped by black men

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:14 PM
Rich black dudes can marry white Brazilians girls because they are gold diggers. Lets just assume Xuxa is one of the few 100% European Brazilian and her family didnt cared at all.
She become famous because she dated Pele
A RICH popular black guy
http://static2.blastingnews.com/media/photogallery/2016/8/4/660x290/b_586x276/xuxa-leva-toco-de-pele-em-comentario-do-ex-jogador_816031.jpg

and here a lot of golddigers trying to get pele
:lol:
http://remezcla.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/3oy07elydjb470l3.jpg?x28508

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:16 PM
rich whites also prefer to hire poor black men to fuck their rich white wife/girlfriend, ive seen them on porn sites LOL smh your white brazilian masters also fantasy about the BBC and have a weird fetish of seeing their women pipped by black men

white brazilians women are down for rich pardos and black soccer players

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Everyone knows in this forum my aunt is dating an African american, but in the past her ex was white but not rich enough as him
You do not choose when the money comes to you.

shark
06-21-2017, 08:22 PM
look Sephardi Jewish

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Of course, why should a rich person date a black guy? Blacks are majority poors and not really found in the high society. But if the black is rich he will get everyone he wants, just look at Neymar and others African Brazilians rich guys, they got a lot of blonde gold diggers bitches who wants fame and money. Xuxa only dated Pele because he was rich and famous, before she become part of the celeb elite.

Of course: they are not just rich. They are VERY, VERY rich, far richer not only than most people of their race, but than most people regardless of race. They are also famous. That is a fairly small universe, and seems common among very rich Black soccer players in Europe too. But men think a bit differently from women on this respect. Women are the ones giving the financial status of her partner higher up on the priority scale. And they are much less stigmatised socially than are poor men dating rich women, as we all know. If anything, Black Brazilian women are the ones these days criticising their male counterparts for dating White women. They'll call them "palmiteiros" ("Heart of Palm Lover").

I'm originally from SP State. I live in the South. I am socially a "White" here. My family is "middle-class" and I went to private schools. My classmates were also, mostly, "White". Tensions or prejudice didn't exist as far as to exclude our 2 or 3 pardo/black friends. But I can assure you: among us there was definitely a resistance to dating Black girls. It doesn't ever escalate to open criticism, ostracisation, or anything of the kind you see in the US. But I wouldn't say it's completely acceptable as some people see it.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 08:34 PM
white brazilians women are down for rich pardos and black soccer players

a while back I was reading an article by Brazilian on how black Brazilians are sexualized a lot in Brazilian media
like how in movies or telenovelas white brazilians have a black lover who they sleep with and cheat on their brazilian pardo/white man

"We accepted this hyper-sexualization (2) like a lullaby. It was that or nothing. We were not princes, magazine models or colírios da capricho (magazine heartthrobs) (3). We weren’t the men with whom the girls dreamed of marrying, dating etc., but at least there were some white girls who used us when they wanted to try something different. And that really massaged the ego. And even with our knowing this, it was if as it was some kind of reward. That, for some, was the elevation of self-esteem. For me, strangely, it was the combat to racism."

"Historian Daniel dos Santos sought to analyze the myths and stereotypes about the black Brazilian man, particularly those of a sexual nature that became part of relationships and daily life during the slavery era in Brazil and continue to be perpetuated in today’s times.

In his findings, Santos reports that:

Black men were always labeled as exotic, irrational, fetishistic, barbaric and uncivilized, among many other adjectives, in value judgments of great ethnocentric content and, above all, racist. The submission and enslavement of African peoples generated an imagery on black men, who were widely viewed as mere animals, devoid of reason, intelligence, humanity and culture.

The anthropological profiles of enslaved Africans and the stereotypes created by European colonizers portrayed black men as highly sexual, hyper-erotic, lewd, depraved and “good in bed”. The commoditization of the black man through human trafficking, transfigured him into an object or commodity, reframed notions of black beauty and aesthetics, which were subjected to the dynamics of buying and selling slaves. Reflecting on the beauty, aesthetics, physical properties and anatomical exercise is of great importance for understanding the collective imagery projected on the black man’s sexuality and its manifestations throughout the ages. These features are elements that cause and suggest the relationship of eroticism to the body, causing lust and producing attractions, fetishes and sexual desires. The proportions and size of black men’s members, were deemed different from those of white men or other ethnic groups and offer other aspects that make up the sexual stereotypes of black men. "

The performance and ease of sexual behavior, most often, are directly associated with the size of his penis. It is believed that blacks are “enormous”, “well hung”, “packing”, “bigger/better” (loose translations of the words: “desmarcados”, roludos”, “pirocudos” and “avantajados”) and other adjectives attached to them, in a homogeneous and generalized way, bringing the stigma of being producers of intense, voluptuous, sexual pleasure. This stigma has been configured through the ages, and manifests itself in such a silenced manner that most black men don’t notice or pretend not to notice, sometimes preferring to incorporate such values to their masculine identities and enjoy the potential benefits that they can offer. Stereotyping black masculinity in such a way is also a mode of practice of racism.

In his 1977 work, Sobrados e Mucambos, the famed Brazilian anthropologist Gilberto Freyre cited studies and surveys of nineteenth-century anthropologists and physicians who attributed to the black man, more generally, superiority in the size of sexual organs: “(…) A doctor in Brazil’s imperial era…came to the conclusion that ‘the African penis (is)[…] usually voluminous, heavy, when placid; gaining very little in dimensions when in orgasm.”

In the following, I cite the work of Simões, França and Macedo:

The markers of color or race are combined with other markers, and strongly affect relationships and opportunities for partnership, albeit more subtle and less explicit. Thus, the combination of a certain style of dress (cap, sweatshirt, shorts or jeans), body type (tall and muscular), performance of gender (male) and dark skin color produce the figure of the “negão (big, black man).” The guys that fit the description of this figure tend to be the subject of great erotic interest and can be taken to be “garotos de programa” (male prostitutes). Also manifested in this image in relation to black guys, are conventional expectations related to penis size, and above average sexual performance and potency.

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:35 PM

On the contrary. They will envy the milk-drilling dudes. If anything, this weird cuckold fetish is just as weird in the US, Europe and around the world, as it is here.

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Of course: they are not just rich. They are VERY, VERY rich, far richer not only than most people of their race, but than most people regardless of race. They are also famous. That is a fairly small universe, and seems common among very rich Black soccer players in Europe too. But men think a bit differently from women on this respect. Women are the ones giving the financial status of her partner higher up on the priority scale. And they are much less stigmatised socially than are poor men dating rich women, as we all know. If anything, Black Brazilian women are the ones these days criticising their male counterparts for dating White women. They'll call them "palmiteiros" ("Heart of Palm Lover").

I'm originally from SP State. I live in the South. I am socially a "White" here. My family is "middle-class" and I went to private schools. My classmates were also, mostly, "White". Tensions or prejudice didn't exist as far as to exclude our 2 or 3 pardo/black friends. But I can assure you: among us there was definitely a resistance to dating Black girls. It doesn't ever escalate to open criticism, ostracisation, or anything of the kind you see in the US. But I wouldn't say it's completely acceptable as some people see it.
black people who lives among riches dates whites

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:37 PM
black people who lives among riches dates whites

But no one denied it.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 08:39 PM
Cleyton takes advantage of the image of the black male by renting out his sexual services to women through Rio’s newspapers. After only 6 months in the game, Cleyton was already charging a pretty penny for his services. His clients are middle and upper class 30-ish women, the majority being married and “curiously, all white”. Sometimes these women are actually accompanied by their husbands.

“I don’t understand how the life of two apparently happy (people) need a third (person)”, says Cleyton. What is it that these women are looking for in him? Do they ever say? “Yes. They believe that black men are more passionate, more active and mainly more hung.” Cleyton suspects that his clients would not date black men even if they could. “I am a pure fetish, they don’t openly accept crioulos (niggas)“, he says with certainty and a touch a irony. Cleyton details one of his many trysts.

“One of the women that sought my services said that she has only been happy with black men, but because of family barriers, she couldn’t marry him. From then and up to now, her extra-conjugal life limits itself to black men”.

https://gatasnegrasbrasileiras.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/giselenegrodepe2.jpg

“Generally, it is the husbands, always white men, that appear and request that I perform the role of the strong, virile, masculine man”, a role that he never turns down. Lest we think that Cleyton’s story is only one example and not enough from which to draw any conclusions, anthropologist Laura Moutinho interviewed many white Brazilian women for her book Razão, “cor” e desejo on interracial relationships and she reported that these women consistently told her that black men were “hotter”, “more virile” and sexually superior to white men. This idea in regards to black men is by no means new or restricted to Brazil. Consider the 2007 story that revealed older white women traveling to Kenya for sexual tourism. Or the 2005 film Heading South (Vers le sud) based on white women traveling to Haiti for the same purposes. Haitian-Canadian Dany Laferrière certainly played on this image with his provocatively titled How To Make Love To A Negro Without Getting Tired (Comment faire l’amour avec un nègre sans se fatiguer), a 1985 novel which would be turned into a film. And if anyone is in doubt about the stereotype in the US, a quick visit to the DVD store, or better yet, a Google search of terms like “BBC” will show why interracial porn is such a niche market. Sure these stereotypes certainly help sell a lot DVDs by those who continue to fetishize interracial sex, but again, my question is, do these images somehow improve the global image of black men or do they contribute to their denigration?

Rodrigues as told to her by Wagner, a single, 20-year black man from São Paulo:

It was in one of these strolls through Vila Madalena* that he met a middle class white girl, who told him about her preference for having relationships with black men, considering their physical specificities and skin color. The guy was surprised by the girl’s declaration as he didn’t fit this characterization because he was tall and thin and lacked a muscular physique. Despite the strangeness of that day, they exchanged affections, got together from time to time, and finally, making reference to the sexual act, they went to bed. Despite the girl’s statement about her preference for black guys, Wagner found that during and after intercourse, the girl expressed fear that he would hurt her. She believed that black men had a different sexual potency and augmented genitalia. Wagner revealed that he was annoyed with her attitude:

“We had sex. Afterwards, she was like this (laughs)…We were having sex and she said: ‘Be careful, look at your color and look at mine.’ She said this! Oh, I said, ‘Great!’. Then, after we had sex, she said that it had been different. But what’s the difference? I had to talk to somebody about this, because I had never heard that in my life. I had heard this story that a negão (big, black man) has a different “pegada”**, which does damage, but for me, no one had ever said this. Who knows! I think I’m normal, I’m not that negão like that. (…) I’m very relaxed in relation to this [sex], like, I’m good, in my way. Up to the point that I had not had a relationship [losing his virginity], of course, you get nervous, you get very anxious, but then you discover how it is, then you relax. But you don’t expect certain comments. I think if I was on top of her only wanting to have sex, like, like the first time, wanting to knock it out and stuff, then you would expect a comment like that, but I didn’t do that. It was different because I’m calm, I expected her to say something different. Perhaps it could have even been unpleasant, like, ‘Oh! You’re so calm ‘. But, to say what she said didn’t hit me too good.”

The implication of the girl clashed with Wagner’s self-image of a calm and quiet guy. He preferred that the girl would have perceived him as “normal.” The relationship did not continue and the experience was narrated by him as a new dilemma posed as a result of contact with new social groups, in which he had to negotiate ways of seeing himself and being seen. A perception about the singularity of black masculinity came across, with emphasis on sexual characters and body proportions – strength, height, violence, size. Now, it was no longer his (male) friend, who intentionally took care of his body, keeping it toned, and, therefore, having more prestige with the girls, but Wagner himself, by accident, was identified as a “typical” black man.

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:39 PM
It is also no secret that the myth of BBC also gives Black men an advantage in the dating world.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 08:43 PM
On the contrary. They will envy the milk-drilling dudes. If anything, this weird cuckold fetish is just as weird in the US, Europe and around the world, as it is here.

and notice how they only go after black men? aint nobody flying they asses to fuck triracial niggas like you

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:45 PM
and notice how they only go after black men? aint nobody flying they asses to fuck triracial niggas like you

Yes? If so, then so what?

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:47 PM
And women don't "only go after the black dudes". Their reputation for being large gives them some help in dating, but that's not the only thing that matters.

TrueIndepence
06-21-2017, 08:48 PM

Wow. So even if they get rich, they have no desire to help their people?

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Yes? If so, then so what?

stop envying us blacks, you damn idiot, we get all the hoes and we might even fuck yo momma if she pays us good

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Wow. So even if they get rich, they have no desire to help their people?

Not really.

liberty
06-21-2017, 08:51 PM
stop envying us blacks, you damn idiot, we get all the hoes and we might even fuck yo momma if she pays us good

Who ever said I envy you?

Carlito's Way
06-21-2017, 09:05 PM
Who ever said I envy you?

you envy us because we have bigger dicks, whites pay thousands of dollars in order for us to fuck their white wife/girlfriend
hundreds of white women travel daily to black nations to get fucked by black men

of course it hurts you, the sexualization of blacks has always existed

imagine if non-whites women traveled to white nations just so they could get fucked by white men
wouldnt that hurt every non-white man's ego?
and even worse if these non-white men are hiring white men to fuck their girlfriend/wives

youd be very happy, whites around the world would be making so many threads about it :lol: just like they do when they talk about asians liking white cock

Heather Duval
06-21-2017, 09:06 PM
But no one denied it.

So what? Same reason Europeans were forced to dates natives. When you are rich black guy a blonde slut brazilian goldiggerr wants you. While he will only found a black woman if he looks around the favelas. You date people you live around, thats simple. Mixing race is part of Brazilian culture and census shows. A rich woman will prefer Pele over any white dude from TA, for sure. Because they are classist and I know dat cause I have rich friends and they dont even care if you are ugly, having money is enough. The Kardashians are famous in US because all of them dates black guys and it shocks America a lot, while for Brazilians theres nothing but very common thing.

liberty
06-21-2017, 09:40 PM
you envy us because we have bigger dicks, whites pay thousands of dollars in order for us to fuck their white wife/girlfriend
hundreds of white women travel daily to black nations to get fucked by black men

of course it hurts you, the sexualization of blacks has always existed

imagine if non-whites women traveled to white nations just so they could get fucked by white men
wouldnt that hurt every non-white man's ego?
and even worse if these non-white men are hiring white men to fuck their girlfriend/wives

youd be very happy, whites around the world would be making so many threads about it :lol: just like they do when they talk about asians liking white cock

You didn't really get who is the object of envy: those who, regardless of race, date the hottest, highest status women. Whilst the myth surrounding the size of the Black male sex organ gives Black men an advantage point in the dating realm, I bet you do know it is not the only thing that will help you getting laid. Money and status help too, I'd say far more than being part of a group that is thought of "well endowed". So, are those guys who date the hottest women the object of envy, regardless of their race? Sure. But black men as a whole? With the highest rates of incarceration, the lowest IQ on average, the lowest income? Most sound people would not envy that just because of that myth.

liberty
06-21-2017, 10:00 PM
So what? Same reason Europeans were forced to dates natives. When you are rich black guy a blonde slut brazilian goldiggerr wants you. While he will only found a black woman if he looks around the favelas. You date people you live around, thats simple. Mixing race is part of Brazilian culture and census shows. A rich woman will prefer Pele over any white dude from TA, for sure. Because they are classist and I know dat cause I have rich friends and they dont even care if you are ugly, having money is enough. The Kardashians are famous in US because all of them dates black guys and it shocks America a lot, while for Brazilians theres nothing but very common thing.

So what if in the cities there are birracial couples? You're consistently, deliberatly or not, missing the whole point.

Nobody ever denied that race, in the US, has always been far more important than it is in Brazil. What's been said is that this fact doesn't contradict another fact: race IS a factor in mating. Classism doesn't fully explain things.

Heather Duval
06-22-2017, 11:46 AM
So what if in the cities there are birracial couples? You're consistently, deliberatly or not, missing the whole point.

Nobody ever denied that race, in the US, has always been far more important than it is in Brazil. What's been said is that this fact doesn't contradict another fact: race IS a factor in mating. Classism doesn't fully explain things.
Race is irrelevant in Brazil, only racists go around it. Here in Rio de janeiro the rich ones are only classist, Ipanema is fully of mongrels.

Survivor
06-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Machado de Assis was Non-White. The world is divided into White Supremacists, White people and Non-White people. Any other classification is futile and meaningless.

liberty
06-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Race is irrelevant in Brazil, only racists go around it. Here in Rio de janeiro the rich ones are only classist, Ipanema is fully of mongrels.

Oh yeah, just because you want people to velieve that in here you are not discriminated for being Black. You know, trying to fool oneself is never a good thing. Face it: in Brazil, it also matters.

Or, probably, outside of Rio de Ja-negro, as some of my friends call the town, it matters. Brazil doesn't equal Rio de Janeiro.

Heather Duval
06-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Oh yeah, just because you want people to velieve that in here you are not discriminated for being Black. You know, trying to fool oneself is never a good thing. Face it: in Brazil, it also matters.

Or, probably, outside of Rio de Ja-negro, as some of my friends call the town, it matters. Brazil doesn't equal Rio de Janeiro.
You are basing your opinion on your racist friends? A minority of Brazilians are racist and they live around people like them. I know many people from others states that arent racist and dont has the same belief as you, but you dont know them because you are a racist euro tri racial and stick together with Ill people like you.

liberty
06-22-2017, 01:18 PM
You are basing your opinion on your racist friends? A minority of Brazilians are racist and they live around people like them. I know many people from others states that arent racist and dont has the same belief as you, but you dont know them because you are a racist euro tri racial and stick together with Ill people like you.

You basing them around your few friends who seem "colour-blind" but make KFC and Watermelon jokes whenever you are not around? There's the famous sociological study: most Brazilians, like 90%, claim to be not racist. But then, 90% of them say they have friends and acquaintances who are racist.

Plus, I'm not triracial, nor racist. Just a racial realist.

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2014/09/16/opinion/1410894019_400615.amp.html

Heather Duval
06-22-2017, 01:24 PM
You basing them around your few friends who seem "colour-blind" but make KFC and Watermelon jokes whenever you are not around? There's the famous sociological study: most Brazilians, like 90%, claim to be not racist. But then, 90% of them say they have friends and acquaintances who are racist.

Plus, I'm not triracial, nor racist. Just a racial realist.

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2014/09/16/opinion/1410894019_400615.amp.html
Actually I am considered the racist ones by them because Im "into" ethnicity, and they blame me for that. Most says race doesnt exist and I have friends from every part of Brazil. Unlike you, I dont live with racist people. You get what you search for. You dont live with normal people because you are not. Ive make jokes about latinos among them and they said I am ridiculous and racist, if I did it among your insane friends, they wouldnt blame me. Dont think all Brazilians are like people you know and making jokes doesnt mean NOTHING. Iggy azalea used to make jokes about Blacks in the past and she is dating one, same for Justin Bieber.

liberty
06-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Actually I am considered the racist ones by them because Im "into" ethnicity, and they blame me for that. Most says race doesnt exist and I have friends from every part of Brazil. Unlike you, I dont live with racist people. You get what you search for. You dont live with normal people because you are not. Ive make jokes about latinos among them and they said I am ridiculous and racist, if I did it among your insane friends, they wouldnt blame me. Dont think all Brazilians are like people you know and making jokes doesnt mean NOTHING. Iggy azalea used to make jokes about Blacks in the past and she is dating one, same for Justin Bieber.

I live with regular people, I don't cherrypick friends. They range from the non-racist crow to some very racist people. The majority is in between. They are closer to the average Brazilians than your skewed pool.

Survivor
06-22-2017, 01:45 PM

It matters everywhere, because of the system of White Supremacy. Anyone classified as White is a suspected Racist/White Supremacist. Every Non-White person is a victim of it.

Bobby Martnen
03-01-2018, 04:27 PM

His father was "mulatto", i.e. ~50% Black

Bobby Martnen
03-01-2018, 04:28 PM
stop the white washing

His father was mulatto, check wikipedia. This dude is ~25% Black.

Xacal
03-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Machado: Quadroon, pred. Atl Med
Wife: Alpine

Kivan
03-01-2018, 06:21 PM
1 - looks Mulatto
2 - Atlantid + Apine