PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga IQ is 166

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:43 AM
"In middle school, Stefani Germanotta participated in a summer program sponsored by the John Hopkins University Center For Talented Youth. Eligibility for this program is based on SAT, ACT, or similar scores ... these programs are typically aimed at the top 1% in terms of IQ. The cutoff IQ for the top 1% is around 135-137, depending on the IQ test."

I AM NOT REALLY SURPRISED
The queen makes art, not music. The queen of Illuminati has always something to tell about her clothes and lyrics
https://ejomlexus.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ladygaga-costumes.jpg

Smeagol
06-23-2017, 12:45 AM
And yours is around 80.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:46 AM
The ICON is multi talented
Scan sing, play piano and compose her own songs
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1bc4f8e0a508e2d813c91575a002a3c8/tumblr_mg0o0zqXQf1rmi7pdo1_500.gif

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:46 AM
And yours is around 80.

Ive made tests and is not that. Probably bigger than yours.

Smeagol
06-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Ive made tests and is not that. Probably bigger than yours.

Don't think so nigger, i've got an IQ of 124.

Noman
06-23-2017, 12:48 AM
It's not a shock. I was once reading a post made by retired professor of Physics at UC Berkley: Dr. Richard Muller. According to him, musicians and artists do have my higher IQ. Think about it. You just don't have to write the lyrics. You have to give the proper nodes in there, the lyrics, the musics; something people could listen to. Making it everytime unique is not an easy thing to do.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Don't think so nigger, i've got an IQ of 124.

I study at one of the best universities in Brazil. The day you put up your white ass from your computer seat and decide to do something productive in life, come back to me.
https://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--8ZKsLDrO--/t_slideshow/cs_srgb,f_auto,fl_strip_profile.lossy,q_auto:420/v1486383037/im-open.gif

Insuperable
06-23-2017, 12:52 AM
And yours is around 80.

I have definitely never imagined that someone can be so stupid to cause headaches.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:53 AM
It's not a shock. I was once reading a post made by retired professor of Physics at UC Berkley: Dr. Richard Muller. According to him, musicians and artists do have my higher IQ. Think about it. You just don't have to write the lyrics. You have to give the proper nodes in there, the lyrics, the musics; something people could listen to. Making it everytime unique is not an easy thing to do.

She actually composes her own songs, trash " singers": Selena Gomez and Rihanna.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Selena Gomez is a media product, she can not sing, can not dance and is still ugly and irrelevant to the industry.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 12:56 AM
I have definitely never imagined that someone can be so stupid to cause headaches.

I still beautiful, studying in one of the best university in Brazil and soon I will be rich.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-23-2017, 01:07 AM
"In middle school, Stefani Germanotta participated in a summer program sponsored by the John Hopkins University Center For Talented Youth. Eligibility for this program is based on SAT, ACT, or similar scores ... these programs are typically aimed at the top 1% in terms of IQ. The cutoff IQ for the top 1% is around 135-137, depending on the IQ test."

I AM NOT REALLY SURPRISED
The queen makes art, not music. The queen of Illuminati has always something to tell about her clothes and lyrics
https://ejomlexus.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ladygaga-costumes.jpg

An IQ of 166 can't be based off the SATs or ACTs. A perfect score on either (the first two versions of the SATs. The newest modification isn't a good indicator of IQ) would mean the person has an IQ of 160.

Vyasa
06-23-2017, 01:11 AM
she's probably high IQ but 166 sounds way too high. More like 130

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 01:12 AM
She is fluent in both English and French (and knows a smattering of Italian and Russian).
She is a gifted composer (has written songs for Britney Spears, New Kids on the Block, Fergie, and Pussycat Dolls).
She is an accomplished keyboardist (accompanies herself during live performances).

These things taken together are not proof that she has an IQ over 135, but hint strongly that she does.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 01:14 AM
http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-i-went-to-a-lovely-school-and-i-got-an-incredible-education-and-i-actually-think-that-lady-gaga-144-70-20.jpg

Smitty
06-23-2017, 01:14 AM
I study at one of the best universities in Brazil. The day you put up your white ass from your computer seat and decide to do something productive in life, come back to me.
https://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--8ZKsLDrO--/t_slideshow/cs_srgb,f_auto,fl_strip_profile.lossy,q_auto:420/v1486383037/im-open.gif

And yet you manage to spend so much time here. My, you must be intelligent indeed.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 01:16 AM
Gaga initially played roles in high school plays, and studied at CAP21 through New York University's Tisch School of the Arts before dropping out to pursue a musical career. After leaving a rock band, participating in a performance art circuit, and being dropped from a contract with Def Jam Recordings, Gaga worked as a songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing. From there, Akon noticed her vocal abilities and helped her sign a joint deal with Interscope Records and his own KonLive Distribution in 2007.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 01:17 AM
And yet you manage to spend so much time here. My, you must be intelligent indeed.

Iphone. Plus I dont study medicine to have no time to use my Smartphone, but architecture.

Smitty
06-23-2017, 01:18 AM
Iphone. Plus I dont study medicine to have no time to use my Smartphone, but architecture.

Right. You're able to surf the web all through class and still (presumably) pass your classes. Really incredible. I'm impressed.

Heather Duval
06-23-2017, 01:22 AM
Right. You're able to surf the web all through class and still (presumably) pass your classes. Really incredible. I'm impressed.

I recently(few minutes ago, I was offline) loged in TA. And classes at universities last only 3-4 hours. And you can use your notebook, Iphone etc at the class. Dumb. But again, at LEAST IN MY COUNTRY
YOURE AMERICAN! And it's super easy to get into a federal university because we have a program called ENEM, but still a merit.

TenaciousTopologist
07-22-2017, 01:16 AM
lol. I participated in the JHU CTY programs, and no they don't "aim" them at the top 1% in IQ students. They mainly target those students likely to pay to take their administered tests (ACT/SAT which were almost 100$ a piece IIRC) which then determines if they can enroll in their summer programs- each course being upwards of $3000. Of course the targeted students are more likely to be academically oriented, but this is in no way an indication of their IQ.

And no- scoring well on the ACT/SAT, even if it was in 7th grade, doesn't indicate a top 1% IQ. It indicates a higher IQ yes, but I doubt their is much confidence in saying it is associated to a 137+ IQ.

The hook, line, and sinker with these programs is that they have little to no affect (as I found out) on your college application, especially if you are asian (as per US census)- since so many kids do them now.

Charles Bronson
07-22-2017, 01:30 AM
She has a high IQ, but still lower as my.