PDA

View Full Version : Crazy way to hack women

War Chef
07-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Inject yourself with 1000mg of Estroven for a week straight and report back your findings, like how horny you got when you were doing house chores, bending over vacuuming wishing there was a Chad to mount you. Basically this is the ultimate way to get inside the head of women, to play the game by their own rules.

You can actually take Raloxifene (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene) which will give you Estrogen mental qualities without the unwanted side-effects (tits & etc.)....

This is the ultimate way "to know the enemy you must think like the enemy".....

http://i.imgur.com/S0IOk0K.jpg

Óttar
07-02-2017, 03:13 AM
With a meat-cleaver. Couldn't resist. :evil

War Chef
07-02-2017, 03:51 AM
With a meat-cleaver. Couldn't resist. :evil

Wow sounds like someone hates women....

me, I just wanna rail them

afterall they're just objects

War Chef
07-02-2017, 08:51 PM
I still have no shame making this thread, so........

BUMP

Lek
07-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Gayest advice ever... might aswell get someone like a woman to fuck you with a strap dildo so you can understand what it feels like getting rammed from a womans view or get your best friend to doggy style you.

War Chef
07-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Gayest advice ever... might aswell get someone like a woman to fuck you with a strap dildo so you can understand what it feels like getting rammed from a womans view or get your best friend to doggy style you.

Actually that may not be a bad idea.......

bumpp

Aodhan
09-23-2019, 05:10 PM
Wow sounds like someone hates women....

me, I just wanna rail them

afterall they're just objects

are u sure about that

Celestia
09-23-2019, 05:19 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Nothing inside a woman's head is worth knowing. They are retardly emotional and their opinions change more rapidly with no core value system, everything else that they do, they do poorly, to attract attention and get fucked.

Women don't need any help on this matter because they already know what is inside men's head. That is why you won't see women here open such threads about men. Men are retardly one-dimensional creatures, very predictable in their actions and most of their opinions are formed under influence of their lower head. They are known for being more unresponsible in every field than women, from education to work, they are known for doing many crazy things, even starting wars, just to get a vagina.

Women now sit on a throne, and only have social power because horny white knights give those girls that power in exchange for sex. The more frustrated men are, the more they worship females.

Someone is poorly educated, neglecting how many powerful and educated women exist even in so-called third world countries like India, Iran, Bangladesh etc.

Give every man the ability to have sex with women whenever they want and men would stop giving a shit about girls in real life.

Someone is craving for a candy.

P.S. To normal men on this forum - this is not about you, just for undeveloped male creatures like sean.

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:00 PM
Women don't need any help on this matter because they already know what is inside men's head. That is why you won't see women here open such threads about men. Men are retardly one-dimensional creatures, very predictable in their actions and most of their opinions are formed under influence of their lower head. They are known for being more unresponsible in every field than women, from education to work, they are known for doing many crazy things, even starting wars, just to get a vagina.
Maybe if women gave it up easier, men wouldn't have to resort to such crazy measures. Ever think about that?

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:02 PM
Maybe if women gave it up easier, men wouldn't have to resort to such crazy measures. Ever think about that?

Don't understand American slang, what to give? A pussy?

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:05 PM

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:07 PM

Of course.

This girl on Twitter was complaining that some guy she dated briefly told her they weren't in a committed relationship. She said she felt manipulated for "some coochie." She said, why can't men just be honest and ask for "coochie". I said, women make getting laid difficult, so sometimes men have to find deceptive and convoluted ways to get laid. It's actually women's fault that this happens. As for why can't men just ask for "coochie", men ask for it all the time on online dating sites and in real life, yet women ignore these advances. What the f--- are we supposed to do?

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:12 PM
Of course.
What the f--- are we supposed to do?

Cut your dicks. Follow Bobby's advice.

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:15 PM
Cut your dicks. Follow Bobby's advice.

You're a fool, you can't even bother to empathize with a man for a minute. And yet you wonder why men are misogynists.

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Because they are too busy posting pictures and trolling for attention like you do now. Croatian members must be offline in your case lel.

Is this why men literally commit suicide and go on murder rampages when they lose a woman? Women do not actually feel or care the same way men do.

Yea, they changed the law recently actually. And now woman get text messages before their husbands divorce them in Saudi Arabia lel.

Its true when I take breaks from drinking I crave soda and candy but I don't eat that shit when I'm just having beers.

I'm arguing with Albanian poster right now, for your information.

I've been reading 5000+ similar posts from you and other creatures, so it is time now to answer one of them at least for once, don't you agree?

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:19 PM
You're a fool, you can't even bother to empathize with a man for a minute. And yet you wonder why men are misogynists.

I empathize with man who empathize with me. Simple.

Celestia
09-23-2019, 06:20 PM
I empathize with man who empathize with me. Simple.

Preach girl!

Babak
09-23-2019, 06:21 PM

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:24 PM
The reason why men resort to deception to get laid is because women make it unnecessarily difficult to get laid in the first place. Prove me wrong.

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:26 PM
The reason why men resort to deception to get laid is because women make it unnecessarily difficult to get laid in the first place. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove you anything. World is not spinning around you. Someone get laid, someone don't, that is natural selection.

Aldaris
09-23-2019, 06:27 PM
Sniveling as usual and deleting already quoted posts, are we? In an argument with a woman, that is.

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:31 PM
It should be as easy for a straight man to get laid as it is for two gay men to get laid. If it was like this, the world would be a better place. Until then, I don't blame a man for resorting to deception or manipulation. He is morally justified.

Moje ime
09-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Sniveling as usual and deleting already quoted posts, are we? In an argument with a woman, that is.

Is this for me? I didn't delete anything.

sean
09-23-2019, 06:34 PM
I'm arguing with Albanian poster right now, for your information.

I've been reading 5000+ similar posts from you and other creatures, so it is time now to answer one of them at least for once, don't you agree?

What? I have less than 900 posts and I didn't start this thread. I just came to this thread to tell the truth about women.

Every time you see a balkan thread on TA your kind wants to turn it into a dick measuring contest and you are cool with that.

A year ago those threads used to be funny. Now they're just sad. Just saying. Your people need to grow up already.

Black Panther
09-23-2019, 06:36 PM
I'll show you what hacks women like crazy...

https://previews.123rf.com/images/andreacrisante/andreacrisante1810/andreacrisante181000002/109049037-close-up-of-a-huge-dollar-stack-3d-illustration.jpg

Insuperable
09-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Just put plug into a socket and start hacking.:D

Aldaris
09-23-2019, 06:38 PM
Is this for me? I didn't delete anything.

Nah, not this time. It’s for that cringe incarnate you’re arguing with. But while we’re there, your previous points don’t hold for all of us, hun. Don’t be that naive. :patpat:

Óttar
09-23-2019, 06:45 PM
On OKCupid and Plenty of Fish, I have only a few messages after several months. On a sugar daddy website (I don't have much of an income, so I can only 'splenda daddy' and I haven't upgraded, so I can't communicate through messaging, so my account is basically defunct), I have 100, count 'em, 100 (!) messages. Someone should've just informed me when I was two years old that the world is just a giant whore-house, I could've made different life decisions.

I dated a non-pro a month or two ago, and when I got her back to my place, she informs me that she was offered $500 to show up to a sex party. Many of these normal, girl next door girls end up being part-time hos anyhow.

Celestia
09-23-2019, 06:48 PM

https://previews.123rf.com/images/andreacrisante/andreacrisante1810/andreacrisante181000002/109049037-close-up-of-a-huge-dollar-stack-3d-illustration.jpg

The correct answer is food.

A way to a woman’s heart is through the belly my friend

Black Panther
09-23-2019, 06:57 PM
On OKCupid and Plenty of Fish, I have only a few messages after several months. On a sugar daddy website (I don't have much of an income, so I can only 'splenda daddy' and I haven't upgraded, so I can't communicate through messaging, so my account is basically defunct), I have 100, count 'em, 100 (!) messages. Someone should've just informed me when I was two years old that the world is just a giant whore-house, I could've made different life decisions.

I dated a non-pro a month or two ago, and when I got her back to my place, she informs me that she was offered $500 to show up to a sex party. Many of these normal, girl next door girls end up being part-time hos anyhow.

When I was traveling in Brazil earlier this year, me, a couple of friends and cousins would invite a couple of girls to hang out with us in rented beach houses or countryside ranches. We paid for the food, the place and the booze. They cooked our food, prepared drinks and had sex with us afterwards. Little to no contact with them afterwards. It's a form of implicit financial transaction for sex, a form of informal prostitution. And they did all of this so they could take pictures of the nice views from the beach or ranch, to post them on Instagram and get likes from thirsty dudes and jealous bitches online. I mean, I admit we guys are superficial in terms of looks. We want pretty young girls no matter our age, but I firmly believe women are twice as superficial when it comes to status and what they can get from a man's bankcard :rolleyes:.

Türük
09-23-2019, 06:58 PM
This is not rocket science, just have a symmetrical, masculine face, tall height. The rest is done by instincts of women.

Black Panther
09-23-2019, 06:59 PM
The correct answer is food.

A way to a woman’s heart is through the belly my friend

And nice, special food from fancy restaurants can only be bought with... Money!

Óttar
09-23-2019, 07:08 PM
When I was traveling in Brazil earlier this year, me, a couple of friends and cousins would invite a couple of girls to hang out with us in rented beach houses or countryside ranches. We paid for the food, the place and the booze. They cooked our food, prepared drinks and had sex with us afterwards. Little to no contact with them afterwards. It's a form of implicit financial transaction for sex, a form of informal prostitution. And they did all of this so they could take pictures of the nice views from the beach or ranch, to post them on Instagram and get likes from thirsty dudes and jealous bitches online. I mean, I admit we guys are superficial in terms of looks. We want pretty young girls no matter our age, but I firmly believe women are twice as superficial when it comes to status and what they can get from a man's bankcard :rolleyes:.
I've been saying for a while now that paid sex is the great elephant in the room that no one wants to admit to. We cannot be sure what the financial situation is of any couple that we see walking hand-in-hand on the streets. For all we know, the guy may be paying her cell-phone bill or car-note. I just wish people would drop the games and admit this.

Black Panther
09-23-2019, 07:21 PM
I've been saying for a while now that paid sex is the great elephant in the room that no one wants to admit to. We cannot be sure what the financial situation is of any couple that we see walking hand-in-hand on the streets. For all we know, the guy may be paying her cell-phone bill or car-note. I just wish people would drop the games and admit this.

I think the likelihood of finding a woman who doesn't care about a man's wallet is slimmer than finding a man with a weird fetish for heavily overweight or older women. In other words, not many out there :D
I mean, I met broke guys who had great qualities in Brazil and were getting nothing in return from women. Meanwhile, my engineer cousin, my chemist friend and me the gringo were banging a hot chick every single day of our vacation. That's just how life is.

Óttar
09-23-2019, 07:23 PM
I think the likelihood of finding a woman who doesn't care about a man's wallet is slimmer than finding a man with a weird fetish for heavily overweight or older women. In other words, not many out there :D
I mean, I met broke guys who had great qualities in Brazil and were getting nothing in return from women. Meanwhile, my engineer cousin, my chemist friend and me the gringo were banging a hot chick every single day of our vacation. That's just how life is.

And in case anyone thinks my sugar daddy example is an anomaly, know that in every major city I've lived in, there have been 10,000+ sugar babies within 50-100 miles of my location (besides India, where there were only a few).