PDA

View Full Version : I have to ASK THIS, Why are there so many Non-European descended people on this forum?

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:01 AM
I am just asking what is the appeal? I am mostly referring to MENA and Indians. This is a forum primarily about European and European descended issues.

Is European culture just that interesting? Or maybe the site should change its name to something more ambiguous. IDK.

Al-Meksiki
07-04-2017, 04:06 AM
I live in Europe

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:12 AM
I live in Europe

Good Reason.:)

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 04:15 AM
I live in Egypt , don't know .. Egypt is like a magnet to Europeans especially Greeks and Italians so it's the opposite (I'm not interested in the European culture to be honest , well probably only interested in the era of Knights templar).

Pahli
07-04-2017, 04:17 AM
I live in Europe

Same

Rumata
07-04-2017, 04:22 AM
Replacement of native Europeans is the global trend now. TA is not an exception.

Babak
07-04-2017, 04:23 AM
does it bother you?

Bonpal
07-04-2017, 04:23 AM
I live in Egypt , don't know .. Egypt is like a magnet to Europeans especially Greeks and Italians so it's the opposite (I'm not interested in the European culture to be honest , well probably only interested in the era of Knights templar).

you miss the whole point of the question. dumbass :picard1: if your not interested in euro culture, as you say. then why come to a forum like this? if you look at the top, it sais "a european cultural community".

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 04:30 AM
you miss the whole point of the question. dumbass :picard1: if your not interested in euro culture, as you say. then why come to a forum like this? if you look at the top, it sais "a european cultural community".

It's ok i pity you and you are probably a butthurted.

As the Europeans write things about Egypt ( like Oh look white race built the pyramids) .. oh look the Mummies had white skin.

that's why i joined to stop this BS.

by the way Albanians once created a a topic saying that Albanian Army invaded South Turkey .. while it was an egyptian army during the Ottoman era.

who is the dumbass now? : )

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:31 AM

Egypt is important to Europe. Ancient Egyptians are something you learn about in Western History.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:34 AM
does it bother you?
Just a question.

Rumata
07-04-2017, 04:39 AM

As the Europeans write things about Egypt ( like Oh look white race built the pyramids) .. oh look the Mummies had white skin.

by the way Albanians once created a a topic saying that Albanian Army invaded South Turkey .. while it was an egyptian army during the Ottoman era.

You go DAMN FAR beyond covering those issues :pound:

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:40 AM
Replacement of native Europeans is the global trend now. TA is not an exception.

They are dying out anyway from lack or procreating. North America is still procreating whites but we are also being outpaced by others now.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:44 AM

Not everyone is very educated with history but the ancient Egyptians I agree with you were not white they were probably not to different than the people that live there now no-matter what some might say.

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 04:44 AM
You go DAMN FAR beyond covering those issues :pound:

You are a russian tho , so you are the same case.

Bonpal
07-04-2017, 04:45 AM

what would i be butthurt about? half black moslem Egyptians of today never built shit. yes your still a dumbass.

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 04:47 AM
what would i be butthurt about? half black moslem Egyptians of today never built shit. yes your still a dumbass.

:lol:

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:48 AM
We do not have to fight,, :(

War Chef
07-04-2017, 04:48 AM
I keep a couple non-euro slaves to do my chores.... of course I had to gouge their eyes out so they don't escape but overall they stay obedient.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:00 AM
I keep a couple non-euro slaves to do my chores.... of course I had to gouge their eyes out so they don't escape but overall they stay obedient.

Sounds a bit extreme.

Rumata
07-04-2017, 05:01 AM
They are dying out anyway from lack or procreating. North America is still procreating whites but we are also being outpaced by others now.

Anyway?? Depopulation can be fixed anytime if Europe still has room for population. But not if the room is filled by migrants!

You are a russian tho , so you are the same case.

Nice shifting the subject to my person (a Jew wouldn't do better :thumb001:).
But you are mistaken, because it's possible to be Russian and European at the same time. And I am.

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Americans and Canadians are dime a dozen even though they're barely related culturally. Thomas Paine himself defined 'Americanness' in opposition to the old world of Europe.
Yet you're here. And nobody is asking you to leave. Extend the courtesy too.

DarkPhoenix
07-04-2017, 05:12 AM
I was born there. Any further questions I will get my lawyer.

Mortimer
07-04-2017, 05:17 AM
I am just asking what is the appeal? I am mostly referring to MENA and Indians. This is a forum primarily about European and European descended issues.

Is European culture just that interesting? Or maybe the site should change its name to something more ambiguous. IDK.

they are cultural enrichment to me, it would be more boring and one sided without them.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:17 AM
Anyway?? Depopulation can be fixed anytime if Europe still has room for population. But not if the room is filled by migrants!

Nice shifting the subject to my person (a Jew wouldn't do better :thumb001:).
But you are mistaken, because it's possible to be Russian and European at the same time. And I am.

You make it sounds so easy,, Europe's economic issues make it quite difficult to raise children there. Women whom get more education tend to have less children also.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:20 AM
Americans and Canadians are dime a dozen even though they're barely related culturally. Thomas Paine himself defined 'Americanness' in opposition to the old world of Europe.
Yet you're here. And nobody is asking you to leave. Extend the courtesy too.

I am still ethnically European. Like locust Europeans colonized the Americas.

Rumata
07-04-2017, 05:25 AM
You make it sounds so easy,, Europe's economic issues make it quite difficult to raise children there. Women whom get more education tend to have less children also.
There're no economic issues to raise children in Western Europe. Quite on the contrary, because it's the most well off part of the world.
Motivation is the issue indeed. But I don't think it's a big problem to change it as well.

Rumata
07-04-2017, 05:30 AM
JohnSmith, also Europe probably can survive some decline in population for quite some time. Remember WWII.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:35 AM
There're no economic issues to raise children in Western Europe. Quite on the contrary, because it's the most well off part of the world.
Motivation is the issue indeed. But I don't think it's a big problem to change it as well.

I assume you do not have children. I have two and it takes a lot of work, dedication and money to raise children. Europe seems to be in a state of Economic Malaise and now terrorism is on the rise, at least for large portions of the Euro Zone. I doubt people will want to have children in a uncertain climate. However, I am happy to hear you being optimistic perhaps there is hope for Europe after all.

Carlito's Way
07-04-2017, 05:35 AM
cause crackers be obsessed with us, they always open threads about us like we some celebrities, so niggas like me have to join these forums to educate these peanut brain crackers about shit they dont know about
european cultures and history dont interest me at all

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:37 AM
JohnSmith, also Europe probably can survive some decline in population for quite some time. Remember WWII.

True, but the politics is much different today then back then.

Lek
07-04-2017, 05:51 AM

Mohammed Ali was an Albanian conqueror. Theres even an Albanian community after him in Egypt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_Egypt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_dynasty

Muhammad Ali was an Albanian commander of the Ottoman army that was sent to drive Napoleon's forces out of Egypt, but upon the French withdrawal, seized power himself and forced the Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II to recognize him as Wāli, or Governor of Egypt in 1805.

Youre still a sensitive dumbass.

Ranger0075
07-04-2017, 05:51 AM
Good question, I guess it is because many of them came here from other antro forums like Anthroscape, ForumBiodiversity, etc...
Many users try to create their classification threads on these antro forums, then some of them stand here.

I prefer TA since that forum's layout is better than Anthroscape imo. Not sure if they should rename this forum, most users here are north americans/europeans tho

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 05:52 AM
I assume you do not have children. I have two and it takes a lot of work, dedication and money to raise children. Europe seems to be in a state of Economic Malaise and now terrorism is on the rise, at least for large portions of the Euro Zone. I doubt people will want to have children in a uncertain climate. However, I am happy to hear you being optimistic perhaps there is hope for Europe after all.

Whilst the male and female still enjoy jumping each others bones, buns will pop from the oven. You might assume from articles featured here and those young people discussing them that Europe has shut up shop but rest assured, it is still chugging along nicely.

Rumata
07-04-2017, 06:03 AM

If you compare income of 80% of Russians and Western Europeans (lower ends) and their fertility (low in both cases), you'll see that Europe can afford baby boom now. Even Europe ruined by WWII could.
Terrorism is the consequence of open borders politics. No external population - no terrorism. Less confrontation with Russia - better economic opportunities on both sides.

And in my opinion it's not education that should be blamed for decreasing motivation but consumerism and excessive materialism.

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 06:04 AM
I am still ethnically European. Like locust Europeans colonized the Americas.

Nope. You're not. 'Europeanness' isn't a physical feature.

Óttar
07-04-2017, 06:09 AM
cause crackers be obsessed with us, they always open threads about us like we some celebrities, so niggas like me have to join these forums to educate these peanut brain crackers about shit they dont know about
Nigga, you stupid. I1 Y DNA havin' ass sell-out muthafuckah.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-04-2017, 06:11 AM
Everyone wants to sit with the cool kids at lunch.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 06:12 AM
Whilst the male and female still enjoy jumping each others bones, buns will pop from the oven. You might assume from articles featured here and those young people discussing them that Europe has shut up shop but rest assured, it is still chugging along nicely.

I suppose. I am going my part,, my wife would have several children if I allowed it.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:50 AM
My father is a European born in Europe in an EU country.

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 06:59 AM
My father is a European born in Europe in an EU country.

Why did he move to the US?

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Why did he move to the US?
Finns have two things in their lives to keep them haooy in the dreary north, constant work on weekdays followed by drinking on weekends. As someone who didnt drink for religious reasons and had an opportunity in the US, he took it.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Nope. You're not. 'Europeanness' isn't a physical feature.

Sure it is in some degree.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Everyone wants to sit with the cool kids at lunch.

Well at some point East Asia will be the most powerful region in the world, so they may become the cool kids.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 03:17 PM
anyone else?

1R0N M4N XL
07-04-2017, 03:27 PM
age of globalization..

i also joined latino, black, pacific islanders forums as well..

i have my own website as well, we used to have alot of non-asian members..

my interest is to know what going on around the world.. i got interested in european culture after i met some french, irish tourist.. i like their accent.. :)

Tukhara
07-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Dear god, this place is like Stormfront.

Zephyrus
07-04-2017, 03:48 PM
european cultures and history dont interest me at all:lol:

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Look around you John Smith, apricity is a metaphor for the real world...

I am the fellow who splashes cold water on your face, to wake you from your drunken stupor.

WAKE UP...

Fractal
07-04-2017, 03:52 PM

Stop opening up threads about Indians then. Indians dont give a shit about non-Indians.

Zephyrus
07-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Look around you John Smith, apricity is a metaphor for the real world...Nigga has a point again.
The once glorious white race is going down the shitter.

Tukhara
07-04-2017, 03:54 PM
So basically The Apricity is what would happen if you were to lend Stormfront over to non-whites.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 03:59 PM

lol thats funny considering Indian women (the better looking North/Central Indian types) are far harder to get and more coveted by White dudes in the USA than east asian women and latinas (who are both far easier for them)

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
07-04-2017, 04:28 PM
The majority is driven by jealousy, fascination and hatred. Those who live in the West or benefit from it are usually the most ungracious of the assistance provided to them, projecting their failure to assimilate non-Medieval values on a internet forum with flame wars.

Most non-European members who are decent come from other high cultures like the Sinic or Indic, so for the most part they don't really have a reason to feel culturally impaired and just come here in their naiveness thinking this is a cool place to discuss and learn about Europe (to later find out this is just a troll forum). Other non-European members who were able to free themselves from their religious dogmas are usually fine as well and probably just like me thought this was a place to talk about Europe.

Jehan
07-04-2017, 04:31 PM
I live in Europe

Leave it please.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Look around you John Smith, apricity is a metaphor for the real world...

I am the fellow who splashes cold water on your face, to wake you from your drunken stupor.

WAKE UP...

Wake up from what? I have no problem with any race or people.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:45 PM
lol thats funny considering Indian women (the better looking North/Central Indian types) are far harder to get and more coveted by White dudes in the USA than east asian women and latinas (who are both far easier for them)

So why are you here, curious, you seem to be quite angry and not a fan of Europeans anyway.

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 04:48 PM
what is european ancestry?who is european?whats meaning is origineted as a european ancestry?which specifies requires for became a european?at this time who is european?

please example your question w you asked..

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 04:49 PM
So why are you here, curious, you seem to be quite angry and not a fan of Europeans anyway.

He's just that disease infested malarial mosquito no one has been able to squash yet.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:50 PM
The majority is driven by jealousy, fascination and hatred. Those who live in the West or benefit from it are usually the most ungracious of the assistance provided to them, projecting their failure to assimilate non-Medieval values on a internet forum with flame wars.

Most non-European members who are decent come from other high cultures like the Sinic or Indic, so for the most part they don't really have a reason to feel culturally impaired and just come here in their naiveness thinking this is a cool place to discuss and learn about Europe (to later find out this is just a troll forum). Other non-European members who were able to free themselves from their religious dogmas are usually fine as well and probably just like me thought this was a place to talk about Europe.

There are many other interesting cultures and people than Europeans,, India and China have a unique history that is interesting to learn. I suppose Europeans are looked at differently because of our ancestors huge impact on the whole world and it still impacts the world in many ways today.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Leave it please.

You should feel complimented that people want to live in Europe it must be a good place to live.

Fractal
He's just that disease infested malarial mosquito no one has been able to squash yet.

https://i.imgflip.com/b6r71.jpg

frankhammer
There are many other interesting cultures and people than Europeans,, India and China have a unique history that is interesting to learn. I suppose Europeans are looked at differently because of our ancestors huge impact on the whole world and it still impacts the world in many ways today.

Reread his post. other high cultures like the Sinic or Indic,

07-04-2017, 04:53 PM

No one is saying the contrary but this is an European Cultural Community (allegedly).

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/b6r71.jpg

They resemble you in your photo. Are they your Gujarati cousins?

07-04-2017, 04:55 PM
what is european ancestry?who is european?whats meaning is origineted as a european ancestry?which specifies requires for became a european?at this time who is european?

What is Turkish ancestry? Who is Turkish? What's the origin of Turkey? Which specific requirements are necessary to become Turkish? At this time who is Turkish? :rolleyes:

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:56 PM

I suppose someone that is ethnically European is what I am referring to. However, some 2nd and 3rd generations of people living in Europe are considered Europeans to some people,, nothing wrong with that. A lot of the French Muslims are 2nd and 3rd generation French but they are ethnically North African. I suppose they are Europeans at this point.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 04:57 PM
No one is saying the contrary but this is an European Cultural Community (allegedly).

Maybe the name should be changed to something else, since I would say half the people here are not really European people.

Seya
07-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Stop opening up threads about Indians then. Indians dont give a shit about non-Indians.

why do u live in US then?

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:04 PM

Why do many Romanians live in the UK, and why do some move here to the USA?

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Maybe the name should be changed to something else, since I would say half the people here are not really European people.

Why do white people (non-aryans) appropriate our culture?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fe/3c/83/fe3c83781c7e392a52af9f92090fa0db.jpg

http://tattoo-journal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/hindu-tattoo40-650x650.jpg

https://cascadianabroad.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/swastika.jpg

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:08 PM

The USA is a great place for all people to thrive. I will say it will be strange when the USA is no longer a majority White country,, not saying anything is wrong with that but it would be a huge change for the country. Many people will feel threatened even if there is no reason for it.

Seya
07-04-2017, 05:09 PM

cose they do appreciate what other countries can offer better then their own..but i thought indian people care only about India and indians, no? why did u choose to live in US instead of trying to make India a better place if u really care so much about your people?

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Why do white people (non-aryans) appropriate our culture?

[I

IDK but look at it as a compliment.

07-04-2017, 05:12 PM

Some Indians like the West that much to the point of tattooing it on their foreheads :)

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-guinessflagsbar_450x300.jpg

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 05:14 PM
What is Turkish ancestry? Who is Turkish? What's the origin of Turkey? Which specific requirements are necessary to become Turkish? At this time who is Turkish? :rolleyes:

at last ı will remove the Rep. of Tur. flag in my informs..here is country ı live..ı feel not completely turk and not seem as phenotype as them..and importent to all,qua genetically is not impossible..
:picard1:

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:15 PM
cose they do appreciate what other countries can offer better then their own..but i thought indian people care only about India and indians, no? why did u choose to live in US instead of trying to make India a better place if u really care so much about your people?

That's precisely the reason why 95% of Indians move to the USA. Nope Indian people also care about their country of residence as much as their home country. But naturally people are still attached to their own culture and heritage. It's also better to try to improve the country living as an immigrant abroad since there's too much endemic corruption, overpopulation, pollution,etc. Indians are very successful people in the USA and send money back home.

By the way, most of the recent Europeans here have European flag stickers on their cars. I see that a lot.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Some Indians like the West that much to the point of tattooing it on their foreheads :)

lol

Myanthropologies
07-04-2017, 05:25 PM
This forum comes up through a lot of Google searches. I searched some stuff about pashtuns in early 2015 and this forum came up. You guys talk about a lot of non european people and genetics/anthropology, so of course you're going to attract non-European people on this forum. Also, as a like 3rd generation American mutt, I don't think you have the authority to ask this question anyways. European cultural forum never meant "people of European descent only," its supposed to attract Europeans regardless of their ethnicity (at least now it is).

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:27 PM
The USA is a great place for all people to thrive. I will say it will be strange when the USA is no longer a majority White country,, not saying anything is wrong with that but it would be a huge change for the country. Many people will feel threatened even if there is no reason for it.

Tell me Smith, when was the last time you saw an Indian tattoo a Jesus on their back? that's right never because we're proud of being Hindus and Indian (i dont like tattoos by the way). :rotfl:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/83/40/748340c48e7492728e101a3bf426a03d--hindu-tattoos-symbols-tattoos.jpg

http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/hindu-tattoo-design-on-forearm.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 05:28 PM

since when people in this forum even talk about European culture?

Balmung
07-04-2017, 05:35 PM
My guess would be for the phenotypic aspects. Sites like these tend to draw in a lot of people going through an identity crisis, lots of OWD cases as well. There used to be so many ''Can I pass as insert European ethinicity here'' threads. They also attract a lot of people who are obsessed with race. You know, the types you see on a random youtube comment getting triggered by a single line and writing a history lesson over it. Waddad's cool though.

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 05:35 PM

:thumb001:

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 05:39 PM

European culture...such a thing exists?

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 05:40 PM
:thumb001:

for now I have seen only kazimeira talking about European culture lol

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 05:41 PM
I share more culture with a university educated middle class Swede from Stockholm, than he does with some pig farmer from Portugal, sorry but that is the truth.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 05:41 PM

I guess no , the only thing we had in common was DEUS VULT
and now is refugees and rampant degeneracy

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 05:42 PM
I guess no , the only thing we had in common was DEUS VULT
and now is refugees and rampant degeneracy

Still even that is not equally shared...no refugees are clamoring to go to Belarus

and the degeneracy is spread at diferent rates...Sweden is one level...Bulgaria another.

ariel
07-04-2017, 05:43 PM
I share more culture with a university educated middle class Swede from Stockholm, than he does with some pig farmer from Portugal, sorry but that is the truth.

in your case you share more with isis fighter from syria or iraq

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 05:48 PM
ı agree..ı dont take answer when ı was open a thread that scientific insert..ı dont take answer when asking about anything scientific insert in other peoples threads..but when the subject was a " tax,race,bla bla" every people start to be a " mockingbird"

fuck the races.and another things.master race is who have 10M in own bank case :)master race is benjamin franklin.mr is=$

sincerly yours.

Bosniensis
07-04-2017, 05:52 PM

Yes it's called Roman Culture and Civilization.

It was Greco-Roman civilization that invented words: Rome, Europe etc..

Issues exist because Romans have been defeated by Asiatic peoples namely: Germanic and Slavic (Mongol) peoples. (Jayuy and Majuy) if you
follow Islamic Arabic designations.

07-04-2017, 05:54 PM

That's not surprising, considering you even mentioned specifically a Sweedish individual, someone who probably embraces people like you as equal, unlike the Portuguese pig farmer who probably would look at its pigs as something more worthy than you to be honest.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Indian culture

http://pkvogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Wedding-Sarees-Partywear-sarees-8.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/ff/60/a9ff605e104af56a4489944848372db7--indian-designer-sarees-indian-designers.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/d6/99/8bd699132f4a1124662c8b70dac6d699--georgette-fabric-georgette-sarees.jpg

White people culture :rotfl:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/653585809161891840/g_RXAVxj_400x400.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RJD9jwxPKuM/VTprbFxGXWI/AAAAAAAAPZc/BGwf08ctka8/s1600/nig04691x.jpg

Numidia
07-04-2017, 06:02 PM
this forum is not for people of european descent

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 06:05 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RJD9jwxPKuM/VTprbFxGXWI/AAAAAAAAPZc/BGwf08ctka8/s1600/nig04691x.jpg

AND HERE I thought black men were into curvy adult women not skinny little girls

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 06:08 PM
for now I have seen only kazimeira talking about European culture lol

yes.unfortunately..its impossible to talk.ı encounter "yuu arr borroown" " fucking arabid" "you re mongoloid" when ı asked "what is reason of different hair color of same body" even though ı m fitz II,have small chuckbone,b.ceyphalic

Jehan
07-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Indian cultur

The exemple are so sherrypcked that it's ridiculouss.
Why not put a picture of chapel sixtine or a bethoven concerto for europe and people shitting on the street or living in drums for india?

Because there are probably more indian men shitting on the street in india than european slut fucking with third world in europe.

Jehan
07-04-2017, 06:11 PM
this forum is not for people of european descent

So why do you stay here? To attract my attention ;)
Here you have http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?214492-Am-I-sick

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 06:13 PM
That's not surprising, considering you even mentioned specifically a Sweedish individual, someone who probably embraces people like you as equal, unlike the Portuguese pig farmer who probably would look at its pigs as something more worthy than you to be honest.

the portuguese pig farmer can have his pig farmer beliefs...doesnt change reality, that practically everything about Europe is a social construct

Norse
07-04-2017, 06:19 PM
I wish more non-nordics found this place. It should be required reading.

Heather Duval
07-04-2017, 06:22 PM

lol
a few portuguese people are retarded like you
most arent racist at all, they are friendly and would feel shame for you making them looking bad in this post

Mr. Anybody
07-04-2017, 06:34 PM
I wish more non-nordics found this place. It should be required reading.

said and was going to drink milk..

07-04-2017, 06:39 PM
lol
a few portuguese people are retarded like you
most arent racist at all, they are friendly and would feel shame for you making them looking bad in this post

You probably never even a met Portuguese in your life since there isn't any on the favelas, so...

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 06:44 PM
This forum comes up through a lot of Google searches. I searched some stuff about pashtuns in early 2015 and this forum came up. You guys talk about a lot of non european people and genetics/anthropology, so of course you're going to attract non-European people on this forum. Also, as a like 3rd generation American mutt, I don't think you have the authority to ask this question anyways. European cultural forum never meant "people of European descent only," its supposed to attract Europeans regardless of their ethnicity (at least now it is).

I can ask whatever I want, it is just a question. I am American yes, but America is has been colonized by many Europeans they are very similar in that regard. Perhaps like you said it was intended for Europeans no matter what their ethnicity is,, I just do not think that was the intent. I do not think the name of this forum fits it. It can be changed to something more broad.

Heather Duval
07-04-2017, 06:46 PM
You probably never even a met Portuguese in your life since there isn't any on the favelas, so...

The favelas are full of Portugueses, simply because Iberians live in the worst of Brazil.
Funny is that most of the Portuguese were ashamed to say that they were racist in a SIC poll, and on this site from Portugal, many people recriminated such thing.
http://linguaafiada.blogs.sapo.pt/os-portugueses-sao-racistas-85681

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 06:47 PM

That is such a insult.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Indian culture

You can create a forum for Indian Culture I think it would be successful. Why come to a European Cultural Forum and then make fun and insult it. That is just wrong.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 06:55 PM
You can create a forum for Indian Culture I think it would be successful. Why come to a European Cultural Forum and then make fun and insult it. That is just wrong.

I am here for specific reasons (bragging about Indo-Americans, Aryan Invasion theory, etc)

You seem to obsess with Indians, however.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Friendly reminder that Islam is not a race and there are many white Muslim, like this Bosnian girl.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/93de8ff1c9887eb83c435e0a928bf92a.jpg

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Tell me Smith, when was the last time you saw an Indian tattoo a Jesus on their back? that's right never because we're proud of being Hindus and Indian (i dont like tattoos by the way). :rotfl:

I am not disagreeing with this, however, you seem to enjoy many of the American institutions that European brought to our great country. Not everything is bad.

JohnSmith
07-04-2017, 07:00 PM
I am here for specific reasons (bragging about Indo-Americans, Aryan Invasion theory, etc)

You seem to obsess with Indians, however.

Ok that is your reason, that is all I asked. I do not think I am obsessed with Indians all I said is that I thought I looked like one.

Bonpal
07-04-2017, 07:05 PM

it used to be about european cultural preservation.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:08 PM

umm sorry but I don't need your approval. I have relatives in 10 U.S. states including the most racist ones like New Orleans and none of the Whites there ever question us on why we moved there and expect us to be "muricans" like some of the trashy whites and one wanna be redneck asian from SF here do. My cousin in New Orleans lives near a bunch of hicks and he waves his Indian flag quite proudly, and again not a single person one has any issues. They even go to NFL games together.

catgeorge
07-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Europe died a long time ago. Europeans are on a slow death spiral.

Germany national under 19 team - this is the future

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/02/11/38/16/2113816_w2.jpg

Jana
07-04-2017, 07:13 PM
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/02/11/38/16/2113816_w2.jpg

Wrong. Europe is not only Germany or it's western parts.

Dick
07-04-2017, 07:16 PM

Dont worry catgeorge, ice hockey teams are all white. start watching that instead.

catgeorge
07-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Wrong. Europe is not only Germany or it's western parts.

Very good attitude - alas this is undoubtedly a virus that has started in UK, Netherlands and France and is going to spread and moving towards east slowly but surely.

Heather Duval
07-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Europe= Soccer team?

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Friendly reminder that Islam is not a race and there are many white Muslim, like this Bosnian girl.

It's still a cancerous religion now in our midst. The colour of the persons skin doesn't change that.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:21 PM
It's still a cancerous religion now in our midst. The colour of the persons skin doesn't change that.

Did you finish waxing Mr. Patel's BMW ?

Carlito's Way
07-04-2017, 07:21 PM

the only answer needed here

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:22 PM

Wrong Smith. On any forum devoted to European history, topics about Indo-Europeans will be discussed which means Aryans and India will always be in the equation. Which means people like me have no choice but to come here and give our counterarguments.

Voskos
07-04-2017, 07:23 PM

i'll see you for a drink in govandhi

Sekarotuinen
Islam is a part of European culture, what you think of it doesnt matter.

frankhammer

BMW's are a dime a dozen. They're not a status symbol by any means.

Are you sure you're not actually in India?

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 07:25 PM

No it isn't. It is part of the culture of a tiny barely populated area within Europe. Your father may have betrayed his roots for pussy but the majority of Europeans would never go so low.

Jehan
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Wrong Smith. On any forum devoted to European history, topics about Indo-Europeans will be discussed which means Aryans and India will always be in the equation. Which means people like me have no choice but to come here and give our counterarguments.

Nobody ever bring indians on the table before you came here.
And the utlisation of the word aryan were always made to mean whites european.
You are delisional and bring silly argumennt to justiify unlogical behaviour.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM

I never said they were. They are quite common in California with not just Indians.

Heather Duval
07-04-2017, 07:27 PM

From where? Spain?

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:27 PM

I never said they were. They are quite common in California with not just Indians.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:28 PM
i'll see you for a drink in govandhi

I live in California.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Nobody ever bring indians on the table before you came here.
And the utlisation of the word aryan were always made to mean whites european.
You are delisional and bring silly argumennt to justiify unlogical behaviour.

And that is precisely why I am here. :rotfl:

Voskos
I live in California.

i'll marry a gujarati woman and invite you to my villa.

Sekarotuinen
No it isn't. It is part of the culture of a tiny barely populated area within Europe. Your father may have betrayed his roots for pussy but the majority of Europeans would never go so low.
He met my mom long after he became Muslim. [emoji14]

Say what you will about reverts, but they are growing in number, ans if anyone can repopulate Europe with its native population, it is them.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:30 PM
From where? Spain?
The Balkans, Russia, etc.

frankhammer
07-04-2017, 07:31 PM

Say what you will about reverts, but they are growing in number, ans if anyone can repopulate Europe with its native population, it is them.

I won't take your word for it.

Fractal
07-04-2017, 07:31 PM
i'll marry a gujarati woman and invite you to my villa.

lol

Ziveth
07-04-2017, 07:43 PM

Lol.

Al-Meksiki
07-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Leave it please.

Just for that, im staying at least another 10 years

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 07:55 PM

the last thing we need is islam. we prefer 10000 times 100 Christian subsaharians to a native convert.

you can say this isn't the true islam, but I am so glad I don't have this where I live

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols

wherever sunni muslim go they bring with them wahabism

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:57 PM
the last thing we need is islam. we prefer 10000 times 100 Christian subsaharians to a native convert.
You will be seeing more and more whites veiled and bearded. That is the future.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/00a747c3db85a5de1f36b5b2ae720395.jpg

Al-Meksiki
07-04-2017, 07:59 PM
You should feel complimented that people want to live in Europe it must be a good place to live.

He's mad because I have a job waiting while he's more likely part of the huge number of French unemployed :rolleyes:

catgeorge
07-04-2017, 08:04 PM
You will be seeing more and more whites veiled and bearded. That is the future.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/00a747c3db85a5de1f36b5b2ae720395.jpg

Not if we have a say about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5umvqiHVFg

Pennywise
07-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Because those Europeans tend to talk shit about "non-Europeans" 24/7. That's why. It gives them the right to answer and retaliate.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Not if we have a say about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5umvqiHVFg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/d546eb9531960dd86a707ab1c9f478d1.jpg

Jehan
07-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Because those Europeans tend to talk shit about "non-Europeans" 24/7. That's why. It gives them the right to answer and retaliate.

We don't talk shit, we expose facts.

catgeorge
07-04-2017, 08:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/d546eb9531960dd86a707ab1c9f478d1.jpg

Resistance is futile

Turkey

http://www.youmore.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Izmir.jpg

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Resistance is futile

Turkey

http://www.youmore.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Izmir.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/bdb07123ad8edbc899d66dbd29da99cc.jpg

catgeorge
07-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Lebanon

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/23/article-2221874-15A577CF000005DC-194_634x404.jpg

Tunisia

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/149/385033670_ab6721b057_b.jpg

There is no point going up against the masters of animals.

War Chef
07-04-2017, 09:15 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170704/bdb07123ad8edbc899d66dbd29da99cc.jpg

never happened.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 09:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/W7Dyb6i.png
Can you stop posting these explicit things?

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Can you stop posting these explicit things?

The more power you give to them the more they'll use it to troll you.

Further, the reason why men get off on hijabi women is because they likely assume the girl is inexperienced at sex and maybe even a virgin, so her pussy is probably tight and an enticing prospect to deflower.
That's why you get more attention when you wear it than when you don't. When you don't wear it, you're just a chick like any other, assumed to probably have put out for a couple boyfriends before and not really interesting to do.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 09:30 PM

Further, the reason why men get off on hijabi women is because they likely assume the girl is inexperienced at sex and maybe even a virgin, so her pussy is probably tight and an enticing prospect to deflower.
That's why you get more attention when you wear it than when you don't. When you don't wear it, you're just a chick like any other, assumed to probably have put out for a couple boyfriends before and not really interesting to do.
Your language is gross.

MagnusAurelius
07-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Indian culture

http://pkvogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Wedding-Sarees-Partywear-sarees-8.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/ff/60/a9ff605e104af56a4489944848372db7--indian-designer-sarees-indian-designers.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/d6/99/8bd699132f4a1124662c8b70dac6d699--georgette-fabric-georgette-sarees.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/653585809161891840/g_RXAVxj_400x400.jpg

Indian culture.

http://www.global-gallivanting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/crowded-1024x652.jpg

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/7CF7/production/_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

White Culture.

http://culture-routes.net/sites/default/files/charles5.jpg

Easter Parade Italy
http://traveltb.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/14210706/The-White-Parade-in-Sorrento-Italy-0030.jpg

Italy Renaissance style drummers
http://www.travel-images.com/pht/italy86.jpg

https://www.everfest.com/system/images/W1siZiIsIjIwMTQvMDkvMTkvMTgvMTYvNTgvNzA1L09rdG9iZX JmZXN0X0dlcm1hbl9OYXRpb25hbF9Ub3VyaXN0X0JvYXJkXzEz LmpwZyJdXQ/Oktoberfest%20German_National_Tourist_Board%20-%2013.jpg

I saw a hot big ass Gujarati girl with a Negroid at a Gas station the other day and I have seen some Amateur porn of Indian girls with big dick Negro's, though not as much which is to be expected considering there are only around 2.3 million Indian females in USA and around 100 million White females.

https://www.quora.com/I-am-an-Indian-woman-and-I-love-black-men-Is-it-possible-for-black-men-to-date-Indian-women-Or-do-they-like-us

Read the post by SamObi , hahahahaah.

Indian females most likely suffer from sexual frustration much more than White females, especially Indian females in relationships with Indian men considering the average Indian man is 4.8 inches and the average female vaginal depth is 4.5-5 inches. It is why I was able to have sex with 2 cheating Punjabi wives easily and why I was able to make 3 Gujarati girls, 1 Pashtun woman and 1 other Punjabi girl only date white men, the raw power of my big penis and multiple orgasms owned their animalistic desires and they told all their Indian Gujarati friends about the glories of big European penis so they don't date Indian guys anymore.

You are lucky you do not live in Canada, Indian women here are more likely to date non-South Asians, you would feel even more beta and pathetic living here than how you already feel being a 5'7 midget small penis scrawny weakling timid looking beta male.

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Your language is gross.

Don't shoot the messenger. I choose the degree of bluntness to reflect the degree of profanity in the thoughts that are being had.
If I sugarcoated it for you, you wouldn't get to see so nakedly the psychology of the men that you notice eyeing your way. Now you know.

Bonpal
07-04-2017, 10:14 PM

raping virgins seems like a prominent fantasy from the third world.

Lessenech
07-04-2017, 10:21 PM

Actually testimony collected from rapists in Sweden from ethnikk rapists is the whole opposite actually. Swedish women are seen as loose and spoiled already, and therefore just whores that are legitimate meat for the darkest passions of men. While modest women who give a virginal allure are deemed to be too respectable for that.

JohnSmith
07-05-2017, 04:06 AM
Indian culture.

Read the post by SamObi , hahahahaah.

Indian females most likely suffer from sexual frustration much more than White females, especially Indian females in relationships with Indian men considering the average Indian man is 4.8 inches and the average female vaginal depth is 4.5-5 inches. It is why I was able to have sex with 2 cheating Punjabi wives easily and why I was able to make 3 Gujarati girls, 1 Pashtun woman and 1 other Punjabi girl only date white men, the raw power of my big penis and multiple orgasms owned their animalistic desires and they told all their Indian Gujarati friends about the glories of big European penis so they don't date Indian guys anymore.

You are lucky you do not live in Canada, Indian women here are more likely to date non-South Asians, you would feel even more beta and pathetic living here than how you already feel being a 5'7 midget small penis scrawny weakling timid looking beta male.

Wow, I would like an Indian gal. I wonder how much they really like white guys in bed. Canada probably has more Indians per capita than the USA.

JohnSmith
07-05-2017, 04:12 AM

Why do you think that. Whites are general Christians why would that change.

JohnSmith
07-05-2017, 06:31 AM

The third world is a dangerous place.

Al-Meksiki
07-05-2017, 06:43 AM

Please tell Russians to stop buying 5 year old sex slaves from Latin America, kay?

JohnSmith
07-05-2017, 07:07 AM

I get the feeling these women hardly ever get a guy that is romantic in the way the French,Italians and Spanish are. It would be a good thing for them.

Sekarotuinen
07-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Why do you think that. Whites are general Christians why would that change.
Because there are so many reverts recently.

Amor Vincit Omnia
07-05-2017, 08:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Norka
07-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Because if there were none here it would be conversations about gay pride and how to be cucked over 24/7.

Pulsa Dinura
07-05-2017, 09:09 AM
MENA and Indians in particular could somewhere be related to "European descended issues" (since they were both colonized and created by European colonialism).

Is European culture just that interesting?
European culture is one of the most interesting, but not on TA.

TA is like the real world: you meet the smart, the idiot, the racist, the funny, the OCD, the nationalist, the ultra-nationalist, the pervert, the clown, the narcissist, the megalomaniac, the cool, the witty, the chauvinist, the intelligent, the curious, the ignorant, the Mossad-CIA-FSB-MI6-VAJA-ISIS …. and you try to benefit or learn from each one at least 1 thing ... because, as Saint Exupéry says: "He who is different from me does not impoverish me - he enriches me."

Lessenech
07-05-2017, 09:33 PM
The third world is a dangerous place.

Nah it ain't, unless we're talking Mosul/Raqqa or rural CAR levels. It does require something that most white western people don't have which is street smarts, and some dose of local culture knowledge to know how shit works. Clearly beyond the grasp of the generic Murican tourist, speaking loudly wearing plastic shorts and baseball caps and talking about how things are done differently in America even though nobody cares. That guy is the perfect target to rip off and charge 5 times the price on goods, or to just pull a knife to since he's likely never been in a street fight in his entire life.

Antimage
07-05-2017, 09:35 PM

Many of these MENAs, Indians live in the West.

Babak
07-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Wow, I would like an Indian gal. I wonder how much they really like white guys in bed. Canada probably has more Indians per capita than the USA.

They don't. Indians mostly marry other indians.

JohnSmith
07-10-2017, 01:49 AM
They don't. Indians mostly marry other indians.

Not all.:p I would get a Indian Shawty,,

jatt
07-10-2017, 02:13 AM
tbh i dunno much about european culture and dont really care. I know some european culture from western movies. I am here because i like european people in general and consider them friendly. I have met a lot of hate for indians in this forum but i ignore and dont take it to real life. I am also here to defend indians against attacks and propaganda aginst us. I have learnt a lot about european people and their differnces... tbh i couldnt tell a italian from swede before.. all were same to me but now i know the differences somewhat

Fractal
07-10-2017, 02:25 AM
tbh i dunno much about european culture and dont really care. I know some european culture from western movies. I am here because i like european people in general and consider them friendly. I have met a lot of hate for indians in this forum but i ignore and dont take it to real life. I am also here to defend indians against attacks and propaganda aginst us. I have learnt a lot about european people and their differnces... tbh i couldnt tell a italian from swede before.. all were same to me but now i know the differences somewhat

This. Most Europeans IRL are literally nothing like on this forum. even Eastern Europeans, Albanians or Greeks are easy to get along with.

I know this since I live in California and there a lots of them here, as well as in states like NY.

jatt
07-10-2017, 02:27 AM
This. Most Europeans IRL are literally nothing like on this forum. even Eastern Europeans, Albanians or Greeks are easy to get along with.

I know this since I live in California and there a lots of them here, as well as in states like NY.

Empty vessel makes the most noise..

JohnSmith
07-10-2017, 02:36 AM

True, most people are just normal and want to be friendly with everyone. That is how I am.

JohnSmith
07-10-2017, 02:43 AM

You seem like a nice guy. I think you should treat people as you would want to be treated. Most Americans are nice and accepting of others no matter who they. The racist and prejudice people on here are not nowhere near the norm.

Fractal
07-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Not all.:p I would get a Indian Shawty,,

Lol

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-10-2017, 07:33 AM
As non european I do not know.