PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Omar Khadr to get $10 million JIZYA payment from Canada

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 05:50 PM
for sending him to Guantanamo

He also gets a formal apology.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3573070/omar-khadr-apology/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Omar_Khadr_-_PD-Family-released.jpg/1200px-Omar_Khadr_-_PD-Family-released.jpg

him today:

http://www.cbc.ca/firsthand/content/images/episodes/omarkhadr_1280.jpg

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 05:54 PM
10 millions doesn't change the fact he lost many years in prison for no reason .. i wish he can send this money to Al-Qaida as a revenge ROFL

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 05:56 PM
wtf did they really put a kid in that hellhole? he was just a brainwashed little boy , I am not saying he shouldn't have been punished but 10 years for doing something at 15? AND GUANTANAMO? as if he was a top al Qaeda leader? lol

the poor guy not only spent a lot of time in prison but he suffered greatly for the sadism in that place, he looks much older than just 27 :(

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 05:57 PM
10 millions doesn't change the fact he lost many years in prison for no reason .. i wish he can send this money to Al-Qaida as a revenge ROFL

and this is why I will never visit you in Egypt :(

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Omar Khadr is just one example, and we can talk about him because he has a Canadian passport...but Guantanamo destroyed many innocent lives:

http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/adnan-latif-suicide-smock.jpg

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 06:11 PM
The Canadian crusaders calling talk radio today as Im driving are very very angry about this...some are saying Trudeau is an islamist :laugh:

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Omar Khadr is just one example, and we can talk about him because he has a Canadian passport...but Guantanamo destroyed many innocent lives:

http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/adnan-latif-suicide-smock.jpg

sadly.
although closing Guantanamo isn't an option, Islamic extremists should be isolated from so called normal prisoners or we ll have in America the same shit happening in French prison but it doesn't mean they should be tortured for years or not given the minimal comforts like books ,tv etc. they re still human beings gone to a wrong path , human being who can still change ideas . I know someone who was a former Taliban and now he s an atheist though he didn't kill anyone , he was just trained.

Cristiano viejo
07-04-2017, 06:13 PM
If he was a terrorist 10 years in Guantánamo is little. Very little.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 06:14 PM
If he was a terrorist 10 years in Guantánamo is little. Very little.

he was a child.

Cristiano viejo
07-04-2017, 06:14 PM
he was a child.

And?

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 06:16 PM
sadly.
although closing Guantanamo isn't an option, Islamic extremists should be isolated from so called normal prisoners or we ll have in America the same shit happening in French prison but it doesn't mean they should be tortured for years or not given the minimal comforts like books ,tv etc. they re still human beings gone to a wrong path , human being who can still change ideas . I know someone who was a former Taliban and now he s an atheist though he didn't kill anyone , he was just trained.

and I know a former Guantanamo prison guard who is now a Sheikh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DAJYvt1TY

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:34 PM
He's a murderer (of children no less), the fact that he isnt in prison to this day is the problem, and I honestly thibk he should have just been executed.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:35 PM

He wasnt innocent, Wadaad, he killed people in the name of a saudi-corruotes veraion of Islam.

Wadaad
07-04-2017, 06:36 PM
He's a murderer (of children no less), the fact that he isnt in prison to this day is the problem, and I honestly thibk he should have just been executed.

of course you do...

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:38 PM
of course you do...
Is the death penalty wrong in your eyes? Murdering innocents is the worst crime immaginable, and for that he deserves to die.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 06:38 PM

he just launched a grenade at us soldiers , probably his first and last kill lol
do you really think people should be accountable for what they did when they were only 15 years old kids? you re 20 , an adult woman think if you were only 15 , male and brainwashed by the talibans.

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 06:40 PM
and this is why I will never visit you in Egypt :(

The zionist always giving likes to who disagree with me lol

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:41 PM
he just launched a grenade at us soldiers , probably his first and last kill lol
do you really think people should be accountable for what they did when they were only 15 years old kids? you re 20 , an adult woman think if you were only 15 , male and brainwashed by the talibans.

He confessed to doing much more than that. He is suspected of killing children and the fact that he killed a US soldier and fired in Afghanis more than proves that he is the type who would do that.

I dont care about age, 15 is nearly a man in my eyes, and someone who murders kids (KIDS, how is this ok?) and soldiers only trying to help Afghanistan needs to get put down.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 06:42 PM
He confessed to doing much more than that. He is suspected of killing children and the fact that he killed a US soldier and fired in Afghanis more than proves that he is the type who would do that.

I dont care about age, 15 is nearly a man in my eyes, and someone who murders kids (KIDS, how is this ok?) and soldiers only trying to help Afghanistan needs to get put down.

oh wait you re the adult who said 13 years old girls should be able to marry adult men.

Vyasa
07-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Canada is way too soft on crime imo.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 06:45 PM
oh wait you re the adult who said 13 years old girls should be able to marry adult men.
I think whatever age is legally adulthood ahould be the age that someone can marry, what I said is that I wasnt against parents betrothing their child to someone who was already an adult.

BeerBaron
07-04-2017, 06:58 PM
where's the nuke

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 07:00 PM
where's the nuke

here

http://conservativepapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Islam_nuke.jpg

Cristiano viejo
07-04-2017, 07:00 PM

Tell that shit to the family of the soldier killed :rolleyes:
And think if this would have happened into your family :rolleyes:

That little bastard Muslim is lucky to stay alive.

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 07:02 PM
That little bastard Muslim .

You insult your ancestry.

Cristiano viejo
07-04-2017, 07:05 PM
You insult your ancestry.

You get crazy to relate me with your undeveloped and primitive people :victory0:

My ancestry was not Muslim and less still from Egypt (fortunately) and Palestina :victory0:

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:06 PM

>Bastard Muslim
Yes, of course a Muslim killing other Muslims + 1 non-Muslim is a perfect example to show that Islam is bad.

Egyptian
07-04-2017, 07:07 PM
You get crazy to relate me with your undeveloped and primitive people :victory0:

My ancestry was not Muslim and less still from Egypt (fortunately) and Palestina :victory0:

You wish you were Egyptian tho , more like to build nice building in spain instead of throwing tomatoes LOL

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yzp8Bd3Dzgs/hqdefault.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 07:08 PM

i am not the kind of person who gets resentful. I am unable to hate . you can insult me all you want, you can torture me all you want I would still wish the best for you.
I wouldn't be resentful if the worst thing was done to me , let alone if it was done to someone else.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:10 PM
i am not the kind of person who gets resentful. I am unable to hate . you can insult me all you want, you can torture me all you want I would still wish the best for you.
I wouldn't be resentful if the worst thing was done to me , let alone if it was done to someone else.
I care more about what people do and say towards children than myself. Likr in this case, a 15 year old almost man kills children and a US soldier.

Gangrel
07-04-2017, 07:10 PM
15 years is more than enough to learn between right and wrong.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 07:23 PM
and I know a former Guantanamo prison guard who is now a Sheikh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DAJYvt1TY

damn you marry a us soldier thinking this is a guaranteed good husband until death separates you and then he converts to islam, not only that but his heroes become the talibans. poor young woman what a bad luck lol

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:24 PM
damn you marry a us soldier thinking this is a guaranteed good husband until death separates you and then he converts to islam, not only that but his heroes become the talibans. poor young woman what a bad luck lol
She reverted also I am sure. It is hard to resist deen when a loved one embraces it.

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 07:24 PM
I care more about what people do and say towards children than myself. Likr in this case, a 15 year old almost man kills children and a US soldier.

why would the talibans kill children, meaning people under the age of 12? they can get easily brainwashed .

crazyladybutterfly
07-04-2017, 07:25 PM
She reverted also I am sure. It is hard to resist deen when a loved one embraces it.

he said first wife at the beginning of the video, I am almost sure they re divorced.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
why would the talibans kill children, meaning people under the age of 12? they can get easily brainwashed .
Killing innocents to cause chaos is the heart of their doctrine.

Dandelion
07-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Would be cynical if he would become a terrorist again. It has happened before.

Sekarotuinen
07-04-2017, 07:28 PM
he said first wife at the beginning of the video, I am almost sure they re divorced.
Doesnt mean she didnt become Muslim, Islam allows divorce, it isnt like catholicism where a woman is stuck in a bad marriage.

Odin
07-05-2017, 12:47 AM
The amount is ridiculous.

https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/canada/2015/05/08/gracious-respectful-omar-khadr-confounds-harper-government-stereotype-walkom/khadr-1.jpg

^ No wonder he's smiling. :laugh:

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-05-2017, 04:38 AM

He was captured in battle. Did you even read the article?

A badly wounded Khadr was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound that resulted in the death of an American special forces soldier, U.S. army Sgt. Christopher Speer. Khadr was accused of throwing the grenade that killed Speer.

Although the evidence was flimsy, Khadr pleaded guilty in 2010 to charges that included Speer’s murder and was sentenced to a further eight years in custody. He later said he confessed to get out of Guantanamo.

The youngest and last Western detainee held at the infamous U.S. military prison in Cuba was returned to Canada in 2012 and immediately sent to a maximum-security prison. He was released on bail in Edmonton in May 2015 pending an appeal in the U.S. of his military commission conviction. The appeal remains stalled.

After his release, Khadr apologized to the families of the victims – as he had done at his plea hearing. He also said he rejected violent jihad and wanted a fresh start. Lately, he has said he wanted to work as a nurse.

He was in a battle involving US and al-Qaeda members. He's a Canadian citizen. He understood he wasn't supposed to be there as a Canadian citizen. He decided to sign up with the enemy of Canada anyway.

It should be irrelevant whether he threw a grenade or not. He understood the situation at the time.

Loki
07-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Jizya? lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-05-2017, 06:38 AM

It's more likely she said, "What the fuck?" and "I can't be involved with this shit. I'm leaving you."

He didn't pick up a hobby. He picked a completely foreign way of life.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Doesnt mean she didnt become Muslim, Islam allows divorce, it isnt like catholicism where a woman is stuck in a bad marriage.

Catholicism allows for divorce. You just need a good reason for it. Getting slapped around falls under the category of 'good reason.'

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-05-2017, 06:55 AM
You wish you were Egyptian tho , more like to build nice building in spain instead of throwing tomatoes LOL

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yzp8Bd3Dzgs/hqdefault.jpg

No one wants to be Egyptian. If if it wasn't for the pyramids (built by your slave ancestors for a small elite) it wouldn't have a tourist industry. There is nothing there worth anyone's time except the pyramids. It's a rapey culture to be avoided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65eLnbmdhk

Egyptian
07-05-2017, 03:32 PM
No one wants to be Egyptian. If if it wasn't for the pyramids (built by your slave ancestors for a small elite) it wouldn't have a tourist industry. There is nothing there worth anyone's time except the pyramids. It's a rapey culture to be avoided.

built by slave ancestors? ROOOOFL

alright .. you are american , i forgive you .. americans are known to be ignorant about other cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljF99uokxaM

Odin
07-07-2017, 05:17 PM
The Trudeau government has quietly paid a $10.5-million settlement to Omar Khadr in a move that circumvents legal efforts by two Americans to prevent him from receiving compensation for abuses he suffered as a teenager at the U.S. military detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The payout to Mr. Khadr and his legal team was given on Wednesday and cashed immediately, according to a source involved in the transaction. Legal settlements do not fall under taxable income, so Mr. Khadr will not have to pay taxes on the $10.5-million.

“I am not in a position to comment,” Mr. Khadr’s Toronto lawyer, John Phillips, said when asked by The Globe and Mail on Thursday to confirm the payment. Justice Department lawyer Barney Brucker also refused comment.

The payment halts efforts by lawyers for the widow of a U.S. Delta Force sergeant and a retired U.S. special forces soldier from seeking an emergency injunction to stop Ottawa from giving the multimillion-dollar settlement to Mr. Khadr and his lawyers.

“The injunction is moot. It is absolutely moot,” University of Ottawa law professor Amir Attaran told The Globe. “Plus, if they are smart, that money is not sitting in Omar Khadr’s name, it is sitting in a trust fund or it is sitting in a corporation or some other structure, and good luck in enforcing against that.”

Tabitha Speer and Layne Morris filed a court application in Toronto in a bid to enforce a $134-million (U.S.) wrongful death judgment against Mr. Khadr that a Utah civil court handed down in 2015. The court ruled that Mr. Khadr threw a grenade that killed Sergeant Christopher Speer, a Delta Force medic, and injured Mr. Morris during a 2002 battle in Afghanistan between U.S. forces and al-Qaeda militants.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/omar-khadr-settlement-federal-government-guantanamo-bay/article35581403/

Canadian media keeps referring the jihadist pos as a "child soldier". Liberals will welcome him and throw an arm around him and see him as a victim. His terrorist family will be celebrating in high style. Trudeau's government is completely insane. Is there any chance of sanity being restored in sight? :rolleyes:

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 06:34 PM
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/omar-khadr-settlement-federal-government-guantanamo-bay/article35581403/

Canadian media keeps referring the jihadist pos as a "child soldier". Liberals will welcome him and throw an arm around him and see him as a victim. His terrorist family will be celebrating in high style. Trudeau's government is completely insane. Is there any chance of sanity being restored in sight? :rolleyes:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Omar_Khadr_-_PD-Family-released.jpg/1200px-Omar_Khadr_-_PD-Family-released.jpg

He was a Child soldier indeed...and he will be 10.5 million dollars richer than n you soon.

Sekarotuinen
07-07-2017, 06:58 PM

He was a Child soldier indeed...and he will be 10.5 million dollars richer than n you soon.
The funny thing is that 15 or older does not meet the UN definition of a child soldier. It's gross how you defend this guy and it gives Islam a bad rap.

Lessenech
07-07-2017, 08:43 PM
I'm glad for him. Anyone who makes Americans bleed deserves a break.

Odin
07-07-2017, 08:51 PM
he will be 10.5 million dollars richer than n you soon.

"Child" Soldier, a 15yo in Afghanistan is mentally and physically the equivalent of a 20-30yo in the West. It's Canadian taxpayers money that's going to him you know that. I hope 10 mil is enough, because any apology and compensation he's waiting on from down here will not be coming any time soon. :laugh:

It's gross how you defend this guy and it gives Islam a bad rap.

He is doing a good thing. :laugh:

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 08:53 PM
"Child" Soldier, a 15yo in Afghanistan is mentally and physically the equivalent of a 20-30yo in the West. It's Canadian taxpayers money that's going to him you know that. I hope 10 mil is enough, because any apology and compensation he's waiting on from down here will not be coming any time soon. :laugh:

He is doing a good thing. :laugh:

I am happy my taxes are going to correct an injustice done on a young man. But even if it was 100 million, it wont erase the fact they stole his youth and peace of mind forever.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Omar speaks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVy_jAKNZ4

Odin
07-07-2017, 09:08 PM
I am sure he will be under government surveillance for the rest of his life. :laugh:

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 09:11 PM
A. US liked al-Qaeda because they were fighting USSR.
B. Khadr didn't have any choice to be their or not his father brought him as a minor
C. Its a warcrime to torture enemy soldiers (particularly conscripted child soldiers)
D. Any confession made under duress isn't worth the paper its printed on (think the of US kid the North Koreans tortured and he confessed)

I am sure he will be under government surveillance for the rest of his life. :laugh:

--if he cna prove it, he should sue again