View Full Version : Silvio 'rang me for sex party'

Loki
11-29-2010, 02:25 PM
From the Metro:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7108/silviok.jpg

That sounds creepy ...

Breedingvariety
11-29-2010, 02:36 PM
That man knows how to party. Not that it is rare in his circles.

Bridie
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Berlusconi... just doing his bit to uphold the already well-established reputation of Italian men... :puke

Foxy
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Berlusconi... just doing his bit to uphold the already well-established reputation of Italian men... :puke

What reputation do they have?
The males I know are all serious at least those of my age (there are exeptions but it depends mostly on people you attend). Don't confuse Berlusconi with Italians anyway. Generally speaking, family is very important for Italians. When they go abroad (this worths also for Italian women) they change. The first purpose of every vacation of every Italian single is to pick up, but at home we are all angels :D

Guapo
11-29-2010, 03:22 PM
The first purpose of every vacation of every Italian single is to pick up,

True dat. Word.

Foxy
11-29-2010, 03:40 PM
True dat. Word.

Anyway I don't think that this worths only for Italians... Except English t. who are almost asexual and almost over 50s, the tourists/immigrants here are not different. Especially Germans, but also Scandinavians, in the summer seems octopus ready to lock. Ask it to the Swedes with whom we had a student exchange. :thumbs up
Some of them came back to Italy 3-4 times, some of them are even studing Italian, lol. Maybe it's the sun...

Tyrrhenoi
11-29-2010, 03:56 PM

Where did you pick that up? in the Playgirl? :D

Fortis in Arduis
11-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Damn, he didn't ring me. :( :swl

Groenewolf
11-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Damn, he didn't ring me. :( :swl

He also did not ring me, maybe he believes we would draw the attention of the girls away from him ;) .

Bridie
11-29-2010, 09:02 PM
What reputation do they have?
Being sleazy and desperate.

Anyway I don't think that this worths only for Italians... Except English t. who are almost asexual and almost over 50s, the tourists/immigrants here are not different. Especially Germans, but also Scandinavians, in the summer seems octopus ready to lock. Ask it to the Swedes with whom we had a student exchange.
Some of them came back to Italy 3-4 times, some of them are even studing Italian, lol. Maybe it's the sun... Well yes, the Swedes and Germans have quite a reputation themselves. Not for being sleazy as such, but rather "morally loose/liberal", to put it kindly. :cool:

Gotta love national stereotyping. :D

San Galgano
11-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Sleazy maybe, since the tourists we send abroad are young people above all, even if me, living in a place like Tuscany who has plenty of tourists from all over the world, many of whom northern europeans, could debate a lot over the term "slazy" addressed to italians only..:taped-shut:
bXEYB-sloSc
9HvusFMXxsU

...but desperate?
Sincerely i have never been so desperate abroad, and you guys like it or not, i have never had great difficulties approaching girls...up there:D

Foxy
11-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Well yes, the Swedes and Germans have quite a reputation themselves. Not for being sleazy as such, but rather "morally loose/liberal", to put it kindly. :cool:

No, Northern Europeans are repressed and they come in Southern Europe to take a breath. I don't speak for Germany becouse I love too much Germany to offend it, let's say that German guys don't waste their time here, to put it kindly ;)

Sleazy maybe, since the tourists we send abroad are young people above all, even if me, living in a place like Tuscany who has plenty of tourists from all over the world, many of whom northern europeans, could debate a lot over the term "slazy" addressed to italians only..:taped-shut:
bXEYB-sloSc
9HvusFMXxsU

In the second video you can appreciate an authentic German Minnesanger. He's trying a Minne with the girl, thinking that she is a glass of beer.

I hope only that our Northern collegues are not such frost also in bed... I think it is less sleazy to have fun picking up than have fun getting drunken.

Simonsson
11-30-2010, 11:44 AM
I don't think anything done by one of the P2 would surprise me really.

Tyrrhenoi
12-01-2010, 01:05 PM
No, Northern Europeans are repressed and they come in Southern Europe to take a breath. I don't speak for Germany becouse I love too much Germany to offend it, let's say that German guys don't waste their time here, to put it kindly ;)

In the second video you can appreciate an authentic German Minnesanger. He's trying a Minne with the girl, thinking that she is a glass of beer.

I hope only that our Northern collegues are not such frost also in bed... I think it is less sleazy to have fun picking up than have fun getting drunken.

Minnesanger?

I don't think those guys are Germans - never seen Germans behave like that -Hearing the accents from those guys : ' JA JONGEEEE' - they are countrymen of mine - 'Dutchmen'

On Saturdaynights the streets over here are full of those drunken idiots - and the N-Europeans call the Italians 'sleazy' - get the fuck out of here! -

By the way - he is hitting on the guy - who makes jokes about his psychological state :D

Wyn
12-01-2010, 01:23 PM
No, Northern Europeans are repressed

Northern Europeans repressed? With regards to sex etc? No.

Bridie
12-01-2010, 01:59 PM
bXEYB-sloSc
9HvusFMXxsU

...but desperate?
Sincerely i have never been so desperate abroad, and you guys like it or not, i have never had great difficulties approaching girls...up there:DSure, there are sleazy men in every country... but in come countries it's more socially acceptable than in others. In fact, in some countries it's even encouraged due to being seen as a way for a man to prove his masculinity. Go figure.

Anyway, I said "desperate" because sleazy, horny men who don't care to show restraint nor discretion always come across as desperate (as do slutty women).

German guys don't waste their time here, to put it kindly

Oh well, I suppose that Italian women have gotten so used to lewd behaviour from men over the ages that they've developed a natural preference for it.

San Galgano
12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Sure, there are sleazy men in every country... but in come countries it's more socially acceptable than in others. In fact, in some countries it's even encouraged due to being seen as a way for a man to prove his masculinity. Go figure.
So in other countries is more socially acceptable going around drunk as hell in order to prove their masculinity?

Anyway, I said "desperate" because sleazy, horny men who don't care to show restraint nor discretion always come across as desperate (as do slutty women).
I don't know what you are pointing at, since italians have also the name to be latin lovers which term encompass a lot of good manners to conquer the heart of a woman.

Bridie
12-01-2010, 02:39 PM
So in other countries is more socially acceptable going around drunk as hell in order to prove their masculinity?Unfortunately, yes. (And that probably includes Australia. *sighs*)

I don't know what you are pointing at, since italians have also the name to be latin lovers which term encompass a lot of good manners to conquer the heart of a woman.Well, it's a nice thought, but we're speaking of national stereotypes here... and Italian men don't really have a reputation for good manners when it comes to women as far as I know. Unless of course your idea of good manners is, in fact, being sleazy. :D

San Galgano
12-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Well, it's a nice thought, but we're speaking of national stereotypes here... and Italian men don't really have a reputation for good manners when it comes to women as far as I know. Unless of course your idea of good manners is, in fact, being sleazy. :D

Exactly, we are talking about stereotypes.:D
Italian men are not sleazy just like northern ones are not all drunk cavemen.:D

Tyrrhenoi
12-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately, yes. (And that probably includes Australia. *sighs*)

Arn't you Aussies all descendants of English criminals an sleasy sleasebags? :D

Haha I have missed these pointless discussions on this forum - it's good to be back :thumb001:

You guys know this guy? - :rolleyes2: so.. Italians do not have a good rep,when it comes to the ladies hé ?

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

San Galgano
12-01-2010, 10:38 PM
You guys know this guy? - :rolleyes2: so.. Italians do not have a good rep,when it comes to the ladies hé ?

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

The latin lover stereotype must precede the sleazy one though cause when i have been in some clubs abroad i could not drink anything with calmness that i had some girl pinching my ass(hey were not the italian men pinching asses to women?), and i'm not talking about med clubs, but a bit upper north.:D

Bridie
12-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Arn't you Aussies all descendants of English criminals an sleasy sleasebags? :D Nah, just criminals, mindless thugs and other assorted riff raff. :cool:

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_CasanovaHe was a slut.

The latin lover stereotype must precede the sleazy one though cause when i have been in some clubs abroad i could not drink anything with calmness that i had some girl pinching my ass(hey were not the italian men pinching asses to women?), and i'm not talking about med clubs, but a bit upper north. Don't kid yourself mate... those girls pinching your arse has nothing to do with some "Latin lover" reputation, but rather they're sexually aggressive whorish women who'd pinch the bottom of any good looking man that comes along. I think there is a higher proportion of whorish women in continental Northern Europe... just as there is a higher proportion of whorish men in Italy. ;) :D

Breedingvariety
12-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Compilation of Jokes By Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdi01cbyj5k

Curtis24
12-15-2010, 07:56 AM
The Italian culture is way different than America's. An American politician would never brag about how rich he is, since they are always trying to fool people into thinking they understand what its like to be poor.

what was up with the joke about "working unceasingly", and glad he wasn't gay? I don't get it..