PDA

View Full Version : Are White Men becoming marginalized in the West?

JohnSmith
07-05-2017, 07:28 AM
Basically what I am asking is the following:

I am referring to Liberalism in the West.

Does it seem like liberal women, and some minorities tend to make fun of white men at every opportunity and also tend to shoot down their opinions because of who they are?

Example: Tim Ryan a white male tried to replace Nancy Pelosi as the leader of the Democratic Party. I feel like the Democratic party really does not want a white male in charge of it. The women and minorities that run the party shot him down quickly.

Mortimer
07-05-2017, 07:37 AM
In some circles maybe like in feminist cliques not generally

Isleño
07-05-2017, 09:10 AM

Does it seem like liberal women, and some minorities tend to make fun of white men at every opportunity and also tend to shoot down their opinions because of who they are?

Example: Tim Ryan a white male tried to replace Nancy Pelosi as the leader of the Democratic Party. I feel like the Democratic party really does not want a white male in charge of it. The women and minorities that run the party shot him down quickly.Yes, your assumptions are correct. California is ground zero for that sort of thing.

Come join the Republicans where you have worth :)

TheForeigner
07-05-2017, 09:17 AM
I think "the West" you are talking about is the USA.

Isleño
07-05-2017, 09:21 AM

Example: Tim Ryan a white male tried to replace Nancy Pelosi as the leader of the Democratic Party. I feel like the Democratic party really does not want a white male in charge of it. The women and minorities that run the party shot him down quickly.
I was watching a video of a conservative that went undercover into the far-left liberal Antifa movement and he captured video and reported back that the women were calling the shots and the men were subservient to their demands. Women could get in their faces and the men would hold their heads down and not challenge them. He also noted white males bashed their own heritage, cursed their own ancestors and promoted the wants and needs of all other races over their own. He noted white women identified as an oppressed minority for being a woman, despite being white. The whites of the group (male and female) also showed no interest in the betterment of their own people, but rather the betterment of all other races.

Isleño
07-05-2017, 09:23 AM

I think it exists in Europe, but its extreme in the USA. Political correctness completely rules North America.

Survivor
07-05-2017, 09:29 AM
That's why I don't get involved in any political cause.

Mortimer
07-05-2017, 09:52 AM
I was watching a video of a conservative that went undercover into the far-left liberal Antifa movement and he captured video and reported back that the women were calling the shots and the men were subservient to their demands. Women could get in their faces and the men would hold their heads down and not challenge them. He also noted white males bashed their own heritage, cursed their own ancestors and promoted the wants and needs of all other races over their own. He noted white women identified as an oppressed minority for being a woman, despite being white. The whites of the group (male and female) also showed no interest in the betterment of their own people, but rather the betterment of all other races.

This sounds crazy

Isleño
07-05-2017, 09:53 AM
This sounds crazy

It is. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Tooting Carmen
07-05-2017, 10:25 AM
In some circles maybe like in feminist cliques not generally

+1

catgeorge
07-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Men are men - they only become marginalized if they allow themselves too - you know the low intestinal fortitude types.

catgeorge
07-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Fuck, you are an asiatic cuck.

Are you sure - because I am not the one with the Asiatic genes as suggested here with genetic tests. Why do you keep projecting your insecurities on others? Are you afraid of confident people?

http://freespace.com.au/imagehosting/images/690379105638198713.png

Laberia
07-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Are you sure - because I am not the one with the Asiatic genes as suggested here with genetic tests. Why do you keep projecting your insecurities on others? Are you afraid of confident people?

You can give an important contribution in the Turkish subforum. You are part of a population considered Turkish sperm. And you are a cuck also.

Demiurge
07-05-2017, 10:52 AM
White men are just pussies.

catgeorge
07-05-2017, 10:58 AM
You can give an important contribution in the Turkish subforum. You are part of a population considered Turkish sperm. And you are a cuck also.

Do not project your insecurities on me

Turco-Albanian was used to mention the Labs (Greek: Liapides),[18] a socio-cultural and dialectal Albanian subdivision,[19] some of whom had converted to Islam during the Ottoman Empire era.

Hamish, Alexander Forbes (2007). Meaning and identity in a Greek landscape: an archaeological ethnography. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-86699-6, p. 223: ""Turks or Ljapidhes, the latter term explained as 'Turko-Albanians'"

Laberia you people are known to look Asiatic and being short its what he Greeks call πιποπερπατωμα(you are so short - you can give a headjob while standing)

Laberia
07-05-2017, 11:00 AM

You can keep playing with graphics. The problem is that the real world is a different place from your virtual world in Play Station style. This world is harsh and merciless. This are your asiatic ancestors:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsMG59EALg
Interviews with Anatolian immigrants in Greece
Do you understand what you are?

catgeorge
07-05-2017, 11:07 AM
You can keep playing with graphics. The problem is that the real world is a different place from your virtual world in Play Station style. This world is harsh and merciless. This are your asiatic ancestors:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsMG59EALg
Interviews with Anatolian immigrants in Greece
Do you understand what you are?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x1-j1RcUBO4/TnaLeyKCMLI/AAAAAAAAAWE/EpzvIIkEy18/s1600/%25CF%2580%25CE%25B1%25CC%2581%25CF%2581%25CF%2584 %25CE%25B1.jpg

The.Mask
07-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Men are men - they only become marginalized if they allow themselves too - you know the low intestinal fortitude types.

For example your ugly brown greek wife is getting fucked by white or negroid aussies right now.

You Are A typical asiatic anatolian cuck.

The.Mask
07-05-2017, 01:19 PM
neo greek gypsy

lol please you asiatic gypsy don't fucking joke with me.

Neo greks are gypsies compared to albanians racially and while albanians cluster together neo greeks cluster from tosk albanians to levantine arabs.
Mixed mongrels with huge Albanian sperm mainly lab sperm.

The.Mask
07-05-2017, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=catgeorge;4494599] mono brow neo greek [QUOTE]

neo greeks beside being mono brow and dark are also known for being weak physically.

Average neo greek is 176 cm , hairy, mono brow and dark.

Average lab is 180 cm while average gheg kosovar is 183 cm.

Young generation.

Labs are white gods compared to Arab anatolian gypsies such as you.

Half of labs have grey or blue eyes and dark blonde is a common trait.

Many men are cromagnon with wide jaws and shoulders.

Labs were the backbone of the ottoman army and the backbone of the armies of Muhammed Ali of Egypt that build en empire of 4 million Sq km in middle East and almost conquered the ottoman empire.

They were also the backbone of the Ali pashe tepelena who cucked the sultan fort 35 years.

Many arvanites who conquered peloponnese were also labs.

Labs under Gjergj Arianiti also were the first the defeat ottoman in balkans.

Compared To Labs You Are Arab Gypsy Seed.

They have left their seed in large amount among neo greks.

Respect your fathers.

Zephyrus
07-05-2017, 01:41 PM
neo greeks beside being mono brow and dark are also known for being weak physically.

Average neo greek is 176 cm , hairy, mono brow and dark.

Average lab is 180 cm while average gheg kosovar is 183 cm.

Young generation.

Labs are white gods compared to Arab anatolian gypsies such as you.

Half of labs have grey or blue eyes and dark blonde is a common trait.

Many men are cromagnon with wide jaws and shoulders.

Labs were the backbone of the ottoman army and the backbone of the armies of Muhammed Ali of Egypt that build en empire of 4 million Sq km in middle East and almost conquered the ottoman empire.

They were also the backbone of the Ali pashe tepelena who cucked the sultan fort 35 years.

Many arvanites who conquered peloponnese were also labs.

Labs under Gjergj Arianiti also were the first the defeat ottoman in balkans.

Compared To Labs You Are Arab Gypsy Seed.

They have left their seed in large amount among neo greks.

Respect your fathers.Go steal some kidneys.

Lek
07-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Most males are betas, regardless of race.. like atleast 90%. On this forum alone 99,9 of the males here are betas.

Ziveth
07-05-2017, 03:51 PM
I think it exists in Europe, but its extreme in the USA. Political correctness completely rules North America.

There are too many liberals and femminists in USA. Most of people there are brainwashed with political correctness.

Laberia
07-05-2017, 04:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x1-j1RcUBO4/TnaLeyKCMLI/AAAAAAAAAWE/EpzvIIkEy18/s1600/%25CF%2580%25CE%25B1%25CC%2581%25CF%2581%25CF%2584 %25CE%25B1.jpg

In Albania men don't do this. It's something that women do. But you are an effeminate cuck.

Antimage
07-05-2017, 04:25 PM

But that's what you want dont you? You made a thread about how white men are evil and exploitative of others and it's good if they disappear :D

The.Mask
07-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Go steal some kidneys.

My uncle has helped ramush haradinaj cleanse servs and than take some of them for human experiments ( I forgot servs are subhumans) so no need to steal kidneys.

I don't like the very high numbers of servian prostitutes in dardania and ilirida though.

B

Myanthropologies
07-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Lol no they aren't.

Gold-Shekel
07-05-2017, 06:22 PM
It's because most White males are beta, they seek women's approval for everything, so thirsty for pussy that they'll cut their own balls off if needed.

And to answer your question, no. It's just an idea alt-right cucks love to have.

JohnSmith
07-06-2017, 01:29 AM
But that's what you want dont you? You made a thread about how white men are evil and exploitative of others and it's good if they disappear :D

That was in Troll Carnival. I do not believe in the end of my own self. I have a son and just do not want him to fall into a liberal trap that he was born bad. I am very much a liberal but I believe in real equality and all should be treated equal. Affirmative action is wrong and the Democratic party has nothing anymore to offer White Men. They see them as the problem not part of the solution. I say this and I used to be a Democrat and big supporter of Al Gore.

Norse
07-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Motherfucker OP you living under a stone or something?

You just discovering this and we're already into the the Second Meme War?

Mazik
07-06-2017, 01:59 AM
I have never met a person like that irl.

Oneeye
07-06-2017, 02:18 AM
You're a fucking white male.

Oneeye
07-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Motherfucker OP you living under a stone or something?

You just discovering this and we're already into the the Second Meme War?

KILL CNN

1R0N M4N XL
07-06-2017, 02:48 AM

blame the liberals..

JohnSmith
07-06-2017, 03:07 AM
You're a fucking white male.
Life is a bitch and then you die!

Dick
07-06-2017, 03:26 AM
I have never met a person like that irl.

Never say never, cutie pie.

Óttar
07-06-2017, 03:29 AM
I don't know why SJWs are under the impression that 'Whites' aren't supposed to look out for their own collective self-interest like everyone else in the world, and that non-Whites are somehow owed something by 'White' people. In a football (soccer) match, does the winning team allow the other team to catch-up because winning is unfair? Absurd.

Mazik
07-06-2017, 03:29 AM
KILL CNN

No thread about it here? The daily stormer article about the case has been in the most viewed thread on Sweden's largest forum today.

Dick
07-06-2017, 03:31 AM
No thread about it here? The daily stormer article about the case has been in the most viewed thread on Sweden's largest forum today.

are you down for some tonsil hockey?

Oneeye
07-06-2017, 04:04 AM

Yeah, i was shocked about it too.

Which CNN scandel are they talking about there? Veritas project, Mika and Joe tweet, cnn wrestling video tweet and the subsequent CNN bragging about coercion of the guy they thought made it? Theyre scum. Making themselves out to be victims then acting with such malice. Their own actions eill make them reviled, not Trump's.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 02:01 PM
There are too many liberals and femminists in USA. Most of people there are brainwashed with political correctness.
I agree 100%. It has even changed drastically from since I was a child. Universities are like liberal/femmenist/political correctness factories, churning out batches of liberals that hate themselves and their country it seems daily. It's pretty sad.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
07-06-2017, 02:08 PM

USA, France, Sweden, Germany, UK...

East Europe like your country Romania are much better AFAIK. US and West Europe is doing very bad though, culturally.

TheForeigner
07-06-2017, 02:14 PM

East Europe like your country Romania are much better AFAIK. US and West Europe is doing very bad though, culturally.

I think worship of coloreds, especially blacks is nowhere as bad as in the USA.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 02:16 PM

East Europe like your country Romania are much better AFAIK. US and West Europe is doing very bad though, culturally.i think most of the politically correct countries are the USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe, but there are some in Eastern Europe that are too it seems, but not as many like in Western Europe. I think New Zealand and Argentina has some of it too. All of these countries have something in common: they are white countries or majority white countries. It makes you wonder. Liberalism is to blame in my opinion.

07-06-2017, 02:25 PM
I think worship of coloreds, especially blacks is nowhere as bad as in the USA.

IDK. I think it's at least on par with Sweden, Germany, Britain, etc.

I don't think we're any more cucked - in fact it was us that voted for a Conservative candidate (Donald Trump) - France went for a Liberal, Germany is going to go for a Liberal, Britain went for a Liberal (the Tories are like our Democrats). USA is actually the least cucked by this standard.

frankhammer
07-06-2017, 02:26 PM
i think most of the politically correct countries are the USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe, but there are some in Eastern Europe that are too it seems, but not as many like in Western Europe. I think New Zealand and Argentina has some of it too. All of these countries have something in common: they are white countries or majority white countries. It makes you wonder. Liberalism is to blame in my opinion.

Just because some politicians are PC and sjw's in those countries doesn't make the male population marginalised.

FFS, you guys bitching about this BS sound like ladies. Take a teaspoon of cement and harden the .... up whilst giving them the finger. (two or three if necessary)

Heather Duval
07-06-2017, 02:29 PM
OP probably has a difficult life for being white basing on his threads
A lot of racism against him for being " Italian'

TheForeigner
07-06-2017, 02:31 PM
IDK. I think it's at least on par with Sweden, Germany, Britain, etc.

I don't think we're any more cucked - in fact it was us that voted for a Conservative candidate (Donald Trump) - France went for a Liberal, Germany is going to go for a Liberal, Britain went for a Liberal (the Tories are like our Democrats). USA is actually the least cucked by this standard.

You have had a black president and you have had affirmative action and forced busing in schools for decades. Also cultural marxism of the worst kind is king in American schools and academia. Hollywood is also promoting blacks like crazy. Even medieval period films feature black characters.

07-06-2017, 02:33 PM
You have had a black president and you have had affirmative action and forced busing in schools for decades. Also cultural marxism of the worst kind is king in American schools and academia. Hollywood is also promoting blacks like crazy. Even medieval period films feature black characters.

I don't know what you're trying to prove. Regardless if the United States is the 'worst' (I honestly don't know how you could say that when you have a country like Sweden) it shouldn't matter - all western nations need to get their shit together.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Just because some politicians are PC and sjw's in those countries doesn't make the male population marginalised.

FFS, you guys bitching about this BS sound like ladies. Take a teaspoon of cement and harden the .... up whilst giving them the finger. (two or three if necessary)Hey man, calm down. No one is bitching here. It's a mere comment of opinion. I'm sure not a lady and I'd give someone the finger in a minute, including you. You don't even know me bro to know if I'm hard or not. I grew up on the bayou, not many soft ass people around here. So stop making assumptions about people you don't even know.

frankhammer
07-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Hey man, calm down. No one is bitching here. It's a mere comment of opinion. I'm sure not a lady and I'd give someone the finger in a minute, including you. You don't even know me bro to know if I'm hard or not. I grew up on the bayou, not many soft ass people around here. So stop making assumptions about people you don't even know.

I quoted you but really the comment was made about the thread in total. So nothing personal there.

Who in gods name walks the street feeling marginalised? It sounds like BS. It is BS.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 02:56 PM
I quoted you but really the comment was made about the thread in total. So nothing personal there.

Who in gods name walks the street feeling marginalised? It sounds like BS. It is BS.
Ok, no problem. It came across that you were attacking me because you replied to my comment with those words you used. But if it was not directed toward me, no sweat. Personally, I'm a conservative and I don't give in to that politically correct bullshit. I have my own business, so I don't have to worry about an employer firing me for my beliefs or something I said. However, I do have to keep it moderate if I want to continue to have clientele. But otherwise, I do stand strong in the way of liberalism when I can. And I'm strong in my beliefs. I think the biggest weapon against political correctness is awareness and to connect with more people. The internet is an ideal vehicle for such a thing. Many people are slowly waking up.

frankhammer
07-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Ok, no problem. It came across that you were attacking me because you replied to my comment with those words you used. But if it was not directed toward me, no sweat. Personally, I'm a conservative and I don't give in to that politically correct bullshit. I have my own business, so I don't have to worry about an employer firing me for my beliefs or something I said. However, I do have to keep it moderate if I want to continue to have clientele. But otherwise, I do stand strong in the way of liberalism when I can. And I'm strong in my beliefs. I think the biggest weapon against political correctness is awareness and to connect with more people. The internet is an ideal vehicle for such a thing. Many people are slowly waking up.

There is a comfortable middle ground of commonsense, toleration and mutual respect. I don't feel the need to alter my beliefs for some PC politician or SJW. Push me and I'll shove you back.

Nehellenia
07-06-2017, 03:15 PM

Yes, i would say a lot of ethnic minorities like to pick on white guys socially because they must feel threatened and have an inferiority complex.. since you know, white guys are so privileged and all xD People who live their lives according to stereotyping others are pretty sad in general.
But are white western women also made fun of too as being lazy, demanding, out of shape and expecting too much from men..? those are also stereotypes western women on occasion have to listen to as well, even if you're not a 3rd wave feminist.

Nehellenia
07-06-2017, 03:17 PM
I agree 100%. It has even changed drastically from since I was a child. Universities are like liberal/femmenist/political correctness factories, churning out batches of liberals that hate themselves and their country it seems daily. It's pretty sad.

This is why i haven't gone back to study yet, i'm afraid of the swarm lol

Isleño
07-06-2017, 03:23 PM
There is a comfortable middle ground of commonsense, toleration and mutual respect. I don't feel the need to alter my beliefs for some PC politician or SJW. Push me and I'll shove you back.

Be that as it may, there are still many in the west that are either held prisoner to political correctness (many people can lose their jobs and the ability to support their families if the express their beliefs) as well as many people that actually believe this nonsense and even push its agenda (SJW's). Not everyone has a business like you or I, so there is only so much one can do publicly. But this is how Trump got elected, because many people are tired of political correctness.

I think using the internet to bring about awareness of this malicious agenda to the people of the west is effective. The more people one can have read their comments, the greater chance they have to influence someone. For many, remaining anonymous online while creating awareness is the most effective way for them to fight political correctness while not endangering their incomes and the ability to support themselves and their families. So all these people you see as bitching, are actually raising awareness to the ills of political correctness and even influencing some that maybe we're ok with it before. So I don't look at it the way you explained it earlier. There's nothing wrong with being hard and grabbing your balls and giving SJW's the finger, but there is also nothing wrong with making more comments about it for more eyes to read it and rally them to your side. It's more about strategy than bitching.

Herr Abubu
07-06-2017, 03:27 PM
What's more important than some supposed unique marginalization of white men in the West is the increasing division within society. Anyone who isn't a part of the 1% is getting marginalized. The problem isn't that, though. The problem is that while the Western world is in the developing stages of an apotheotic totalitarianism, people are falling into the dialectics of the powers that be. Instead of looking at how society is getting worse and worse, people point fingers at the men and women beside them instead of the men and women above them.

frankhammer
07-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Be that as it may, there are still many in the west that are either held prisoner to political correctness (many people can lose their jobs and the ability to support their families if the express their beliefs) as well as many people that actually believe this nonsense and even push its agenda (SJW's). Not everyone has a business like you or I, so there is only so much one can do publicly. But this is how Trump got elected, because many people are tired of political correctness.

I think using the internet to bring about awareness of this malicious agenda to the people of the west is effective. The more people one can have read their comments, the greater chance they have to influence someone. For many, remaining anonymous online while creating awareness is the most effective way for them to fight political correctness while not endangering their incomes and the ability to support themselves and their families. So all these people you see as bitching, are actually raising awareness to the ills of political correctness and even influencing some that maybe we're ok with it before. So I don't look at it the way you explained it earlier. There's nothing wrong with being hard and grabbing your balls and giving SJW's the finger, but there is also nothing wrong with making more comments about it for more eyes to read it and rally them to your side. It's more about strategy than bitching.

They also don't need to fold nor conform. How about just looking "them" in the eye and saying, I don't agree with your views/opinion. You don't need to offer more than that. You don't need to advertise a rabid viewpoint on social media. There are plenty of likeminded people amongst us all.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 03:31 PM
This is why i haven't gone back to study yet, i'm afraid of the swarm lol

I'm done with college, I graduated years ago so thankfully I don't have to endure this nonsense. But even when I was going, it wasn't as bad as it is now. Literally, just speaking to people cand land you objection just for using words the SJW's don't like (microaggressions and all that crap). It's ridiculous. But that's why more conservative voices are needed on college campuses, for there to be a counter argument for these ridiculous ideologies. But of course the liberals would probably protest them with their intolerance and violent behavior, but there needs to the correct security and if that is compromised too, it needs to be called out and addressed. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 03:46 PM
They also don't need to fold nor conform. How about just looking "them" in the eye and saying, I don't agree with your views/opinion. You don't need to offer more than that. You don't need to advertise a rabid viewpoint on social media. There are plenty of likeminded people amongst us all.Well in a perfect world that may work just fine. But that is easier said than done. The moment someone does that at their job and gets branded as a racist or bigot, they then may get fired in the process and that interferes with their ability to provide for their families and pay their bills. So for many people, that is not an option. Nor an action they consider doing. But they do find effective ways using the internet for its anonymity to get their beliefs to come to realization. It just happened in the voting booth in the last American presidential election because of the anonymity of the voting booth, but in the polls, they were not being honest who they wanted in office.

People's livelihoods can be put on the line for saying the wrong thing publicly. So people are being smart about it using the anonymity of the internet and voting booth. I don't recommend social media because it broadcasts your name. People have lost their jobs doing that. The anonymity of the internet is the way to further a conservative revolt until enough people are onboard so that if you do just look someone in the eye on the job, you won't lose it for your beliefs. Sure, there are likeminded people amongst us, but they are either scared to come out publicly for fear of losing their jobs or just not enough in a particular setting. I'd love it if people just get some balls, look people in the eye and say I just don't agree. But that is not happening because you can get fired for your views if they become public. This is where the anonymity of the internet can bring more people onboard. I don't shun anything that helps the conservative cause.

Survivor
07-06-2017, 03:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M

Isleño
07-06-2017, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
Liberal white Mexican.

Survivor
07-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Liberal white Mexican.

Some of his points are pretty solid.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Some of his points are pretty solid.

Like what?

frankhammer
07-06-2017, 03:58 PM
We have significantly different employment law here. You can't just sack someone over their personal views no matter how offensive you may deem them to be. It can cost you a lot of money and there's a good chance you'll be forced to rehire them.

Well in a perfect world that may work just fine. But that is easier said than done. The moment someone does that at their job and gets branded as a racist or bigot, they then may get fired in the process and that interferes with their ability to provide for their families and pay their bills. So for many people, that is not an option. Nor an action they consider doing. But they do find effective ways using the internet for its anonymity to get their beliefs to come to realization. It just happened in the voting booth in the last American presidential election because of the anonymity of the voting booth, but in the polls, they were not being honest who they wanted in office.

People's livelihoods can be put on the line for saying the wrong thing publicly. So people are being smart about it using the anonymity of the internet and voting booth. I don't recommend social media because it broadcasts your name. People have lost their jobs doing that. The anonymity of the internet is the way to further a conservative revolt until enough people are onboard so that if you do just look someone in the eye on the job, you won't lose it for your beliefs. Sure, there are likeminded people amongst us, but they are either scared to come out publicly for fear of losing their jobs or just not enough in a particular setting. I'd love it if people just get some balls, look people in the eye and say I just don't agree. But that is not happening because you can get fired for your views if they become public. This is where the anonymity of the internet can bring more people onboard. I don't shun anything that helps the conservative cause.

Survivor
07-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Like what?

The comparisons between offenses against Non-White people vs White people.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 04:03 PM
The comparisons between offenses against Non-White people vs White people.

Such as? Be specific.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 04:05 PM
We have significantly different employment law here. You can't just sack someone over their personal views no matter how offensive you may deem them to be. It can cost you a lot of money and there's a good chance you'll be forced to rehire them.

Well here in the USA, what you say can get you fired if it goes against the politically correct agenda. I've seen it happen here countless times.

Survivor
07-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Such as? Be specific.

You can't offend Whites. It is basically impossible. Only Non-White people can be racially offended.

Isleño
07-06-2017, 04:06 PM
You can't offend Whites. It is basically impossible. Only Non-White people can be racially offended.

That's utter bullshit.

Heather Duval
07-06-2017, 04:08 PM
https://static.tumblr.com/3fdef3fe6f5db4ae9cb22d556546e5f5/s4restn/lcwmx59ck/tumblr_static_whiteracism.jpg

Survivor
07-06-2017, 06:33 PM
That's utter bullshit.

Obviously, Whites can be offended for being poor, fat, ugly, etc. But show me any term that truly offends Whites the same way nigger/spic offends Blacks and Mestizos.

Norse
07-06-2017, 11:23 PM

Lol at your pygmy brain capacity if this is the best argument you have.

Survivor
07-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Lol at your pygmy brain capacity if this is the best argument you have.

Prove the pygmy wrong!

JohnSmith
07-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Prove the pygmy wrong!

Stupid WOP Dago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBFH-CYUmE

JohnSmith
07-07-2017, 12:04 AM
^^ I find it more funny that offensive.

Isleño
07-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Obviously, Whites can be offended for being poor, fat, ugly, etc. But show me any term that truly offends Whites the same way nigger/spic offends Blacks and Mestizos.

Please tell me you are more intelligent than this. Whites can be just as easily racially offended as blacks or mestizos. It's just they may not act it out, they handle it better. The crazy thing is, you believe this nonsense. That's the wild part. C'mon man, get wise.

Survivor
07-07-2017, 12:05 AM
^^ I find it more funny that offensive.

That's my (and Louis C.K's) point.

Carlito's Way
07-07-2017, 12:08 AM
white people are so stupid

Survivor
07-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Please tell me you are more intelligent than this. Whites can be just as easily racially offended as blacks or mestizos. It's just they may not act it out, they handle it better. The crazy thing is, you believe this nonsense. That's the wild part. C'mon man, get wise.

In my experiences, Whites would only feel offended if they were ousted from a group of Non-Whites for being White, but even so, Whites won't feel some type of way in regards to their race because of that discriminatory action. There really are no words that can truly hurt White people's feelings in regards to their race. There just isn't. You can't compare calling someone a "cracker", "honkey", "whitey" to calling a Black man a "nigger", "spearchucker", "monkey/gorilla", "slave", etc. These words are far from being at the same level of insult.

Carlito's Way
07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
every white nigga here LOL smh
https://politicallyincorrectprincess.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/image2.jpg

Isleño
07-07-2017, 12:20 AM
In my experiences, Whites would only feel offended if they were ousted from a group of Non-Whites for being White, but even so, Whites won't feel some type of way in regards to their race because of that discriminatory action. There really are no words that can truly hurt White people's feelings in regards to their race. There just isn't. You can't compare calling someone a "cracker", "honkey", "whitey" to calling a Black man a "nigger", "spearchucker", "monkey/gorilla", "slave", etc. These words are far from being at the same level of insult.
What you are doing is putting all whites in a box. Not all whites are the same and feel the same. Everyone reacts differently. Whites can get just as offended as blacks or other races, just whites usually don't get all bent out of shape as quickly and handle it better, thicker skins. But I've seen whites "click" before over race. I was in a bar not long ago in New Orleans and a black guy and a white guy had an argument over a bet on a game of pool. The black guy got in the white guys face and called him "white boy" in a derogatory racist way, like three times in a row. The white dude didn't say anything. He punched the black guy in the face and dropped him. Black guy was knocked out unconscious by a biker looking white dude. So you can't put all people in the same box. Whites can get offended just as easily.

JohnSmith
07-07-2017, 12:43 AM
That's my (and Louis C.K's) point.

I will say I can get offended when someone says something but I get over it quickly.

Nehellenia
07-07-2017, 04:30 AM
And when non-white people are racist to other non-white races, in this case.. african, what then?
Is their entire race shit too... No? You know why, because lumping an entire race as being one certain way, makes you a bigot.. and white people can be racially abused (and are) the exact same way as every other race is and has ever been. If anything, white people are more thought policed than any other race these days..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSiAzTi60cc

JohnSmith
07-07-2017, 04:54 AM
And when non-white people are racist to other non-white races, in this case.. african, what then?
Is their entire race shit too... No? You know why, because lumping an entire race as being one certain way, makes you a bigot.. and white people can be racially abused (and are) the exact same way as every other race is and has ever been. If anything, white people are more thought policed than any other race these days..

He is a fool and sounds like a complete idiot. He is generalizing African Americans and he sound pretty stupid. If you can't say something nice keep our mouth shut as it can be very offensive and people are born in their Race.

Mazik
07-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Yeah, i was shocked about it too.

Which CNN scandel are they talking about there? Veritas project, Mika and Joe tweet, cnn wrestling video tweet and the subsequent CNN bragging about coercion of the guy they thought made it? Theyre scum. Making themselves out to be victims then acting with such malice. Their own actions eill make them reviled, not Trump's.

The CNN wrestling tweet and something about doxxing a 15 year old guy :laugh: But I still wonder why there is no thread about it. If it happened in Sweden there would be at least 3 threads about it by now :laugh: :rolleyes:

JohnSmith
01-15-2018, 07:30 AM
bump

TEUTORIGOS
01-15-2018, 07:51 AM
He is a fool and sounds like a complete idiot. He is generalizing African Americans and he sound pretty stupid. If you can't say something nice keep our mouth shut as it can be very offensive and people are born in their Race.

Affirmative action: Legalized racial discrimination against whites.

Africa: The proof that, by being enslaved by whites, blacks never had it so good.

African-Americans: (1) A people who were once enslaved, but who now enjoy special privileges as a result of constantly whining that they are oppressed; (2) A people who keep changing their name -- niggers, darkies, colored people, negroes, blacks, Afro-Americans, African-Americans -- because they keep trying to run away from all the unpleasant associations which their behavior keeps attaching to them.

Antisemite: (1) Originally, one who did not like Jews; now, one whom the Jews do not like (Lou Rollins); (2) Someone who dares to break the most rigid taboo of Western civilization, namely, the dictum that the Jews and Israel must not be criticized; (3) Someone who recognizes that the most destructive social movements of recent times -- communism, liberalism, feminism, labor unionism, racial integration, multiculturalism, anti- racism, zionism, the 'civil rights movement', deconstructionism, gun control, and the like -- have all been funded, led and driven by Jews.

Bias: The inclinations generated by the sum total of life experience, especially including the advice from family, friends and other trusted sources.

Bigot: One who disagrees with a liberal.

Black caucus: A bunch of Crows who Caw and Cuss in a place called Incongruous.

Civil rights: Uncivil wrongs for whites.

Compassion: The taking of other people's money in order to pay off the various minority constituencies -- Jews, blacks, homosexuals, hispanics, feminists, immigrants, welfarites, gun controllers, etc -- for the purpose of acquiring and maintaining political power.

Conservative: A liberal who's been mugged. (Unknown)

Discrimination: (1) Preferring the desirable to the undesirable; (2) A policy insufficient to prevent the success of immigrants such as Jews, Asians and Irish, just as affirmative action is a policy insufficient to prevent the failure of blacks.

Equality: The theory that black equals white, dumb equals smart, incompetence equals competence, lies equal truth, and bad equals good.

Feminist: A man-eating tigress; a female with all the vices of women and none of the virtues; a woman who couldn't find a man and couldn't even get work as a whore.

Free speech: Offensive speech.

Gun control: The belief that no one has the right to shoot back.

Hate: The love a white man has for his own people, his own nation and his own culture.

Hate crime law: (1) A law which says that a man who murders out of hate is a worse criminal than one who murders out of greed; (2) A law which provides a greater penalty for an emotion (hate) over which a person has no control than an act (eg, of greed or lust) over which he does.

Handicapped: Your physical equal and moral better.

Hitler: A man who is hated so much by Jews that they are constantly building memorials to his work.

Holocaust: A story that is going up in flames, fed by the fuel of non- existent gas chambers.

Homosexuals: Men who have confused boys with girls, toilet stalls with bedrooms, and lovemaking with frolicking in a sewer.

Jesse Jackson: A man whose expertise in racism comes from referring to New York as 'Hymietown' and serving whites soup into which he had spit.

Jews: A race who created gas chambers out of hot air.

Liberal: Someone who believes it is his moral duty to let minorities take their pleasure in everybody else's backside besides his own.

Mexico: A toilet on which America sits, and which is beginning to back up.

NAACP: The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Who Would Be Offended If You Called Them That.

Nigger: A term of denigration used in referring to negroes, and frequently used by negroes to refer to one another, thereby showing that negroes know what they are talking about.

Prejudiced: Less willing to believe what the government tells you about minorities than what you are told by family, friends, or your own eyes.

Racial profiling: The use by police of the well-documented fact that blacks commit crimes at nine times the rate of whites.

Racial slur: An unpleasant truth.

Racism: The desire to live, work, marry and mingle with one's own kind: A nearly-universal desire and virtual law of nature, often expressed as 'Birds of a feather flock together', and denied only by liberals who live and work in areas much too expensive to have any more than a token number of minorities. Racism is so ingrained and universal that it is reflected not once but twice in our language: The word kind (type) and kind (nice) have the same origin, as does the word like (similar) and like (appreciate), from which we infer that we like those whom we are like, and we are kind to those of our own kind.

Social justice: Discrimination against white males in affirmative action, set-asides, and a host of other programs.

Third World: A place that has a great love for whites, provided only they are baked, boiled or roasted.

Welfare: Taking money from the productive and giving it to the unproductive so they can not only remain unproductive, but can breed even more unproductives.

World War II: A war that began with the Jewish declaration of economic war on Nazi Germany in 1933, and hasn't ended yet.