PDA

View Full Version : Why are there so many men on this forum hating on women?

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 05:45 AM
It's a constant theme at this forum. I don't understand it. You read their posts and you get the impression that they believe they're always at a disadvantage. I think that's the heart of the problem. In many ways it reminds me of how some Black people in the US feel nothing they can do will improve their lives because the system is perceived as being rigged against them. So they get angry and pout.

This attitude is not productive. It causes you to fail before you begin. Perhaps you have difficulties with the opposite sex because you're a whiny mess or socially retarded? Stop blaming everyone else but yourself. Women have their issues but being a guy is awesome. If I was a woman, I'd have issues also. Have you ever seen a woman pitch a curve ball? It's embarrassing to watch (except for that teenage girl in South Carolina. She throws a hell of a curve ball but she'll ruin her pitching arm if she relies on it as much as she does... but I digress...). So stop being fags. Be chill. Women like chill. It's the demented ones that like raging men, which is probably why you fags end up having so many issues with women. You keep attracting to you the type of crazy women who want you to choke them and spit in their face during sex. It leaves a bad impression of the opposite gender. Like attracts like. If you're bat-shit crazy, you get bat-shit crazy women.

Take some responsibility, fags.

Vyasa
07-06-2017, 05:48 AM
i hate people who can't chill tbh. so many high strung people in the world

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 06:00 AM
It's a constant theme at this forum. I don't understand it. You read their posts and you get the impression that they believe they're always at a disadvantage. I think that's the heart of the problem. In many ways it reminds me of how some Black people in the US feel nothing they can do will improve their lives because the system is perceived as being rigged against them. So they get angry and pout.

This attitude is not productive. It causes you to fail before you begin. Perhaps you have difficulties with the opposite sex because you're a whiny mess or socially retarded? Stop blaming everyone else but yourself. Women have their issues but being a guy is awesome. If I was a woman, I'd have issues also. Have you ever seen a woman pitch a curve ball? It's embarrassing to watch (except for that teenage girl in South Carolina. She throws a hell of a curve ball but she'll ruin her pitching arm if she relies on it as much as she does... but I digress...). So stop being fags. Be chill. Women like chill. It's the demented ones that like raging men, which is probably why you fags end up having so many issues with women. You keep attracting to you the type of crazy women who want you to choke them and spit in their face during sex. It leaves a bad impression of the opposite gender. Like attracts like. If you're bat-shit crazy, you get bat-shit crazy women.

They system IS rigged against black people in this country, whether you accept it or not.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:04 AM
i hate people who can't chill tbh. so many high strung people in the world

I feel you, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkv83LwL6E

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:04 AM
They system IS rigged against black people in this country, whether you accept it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovhRkeHG4c

Myanthropologies
07-06-2017, 06:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovhRkeHG4c

If the system isn't rigged against black people, tell me why recently a black police officer was shot by a white police officer who assumed he was a criminal? And tell me why no "Blue LIves Matter" people appeared to care about it?

Lek
07-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Yeah, I wonder this too.

What's wrong with these faggots??

War Chef
07-06-2017, 06:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oLwi2Q7c

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:29 AM
If the system isn't rigged against black people, tell me why recently a black police officer was shot by a white police officer who assumed he was a criminal? And tell me why no "Blue LIves Matter" people appeared to care about it?

I'm not aware of the specific incident you're speaking of but I'll take a moment to come down from my chill time to point out the obvious in a somewhat antagonistic manner. Answer: Blacks commit more violent crimes than Whites and so when you have a population with a higher (shockingly higher) involvement in violent crime you will come across more incidents where unarmed Blacks will be shot by cops.

Here are some things that everyone should do when confronted by a cop regardless of race:

1st - keep your hands where they can see them even if you weren't doing anything wrong cuz the cops doesn't know if you were doing anything wrong
2nd - shut your mouth and listen to directions
3rd - don't make any quick movements
4th - don't be an idiot by running

A cop naturally cares more about his life than your life. If you do anything that makes him think you're a threat to his life he's not going to hesitate to shoot you. In all these instances the victim does something stupid when they're told to keep their hands where they can be seen. They put their hand in their pocket to get their ID, become agitated, etc.

Do you honestly think cops go around wanting to kill anyone, especially with the level of scrutiny that comes with it? 90% of the time innocent people get shot by being stupid. They don't listen and do dumb shit that I've already mentioned. You ALWAYS keep your hands where a cop can see them and you listen to their directions.

Now back to being chill...

War Chef
07-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Be chill. Women like chill. It's the demented ones that like raging men, which is probably why you fags end up having so many issues with women. You keep attracting to you the type of crazy women who want you to choke them and spit in their face during sex.

Being chill screams "Hey! I'm another low-energy metropolitan bitch boy, pleasure to meet ya.... I'm bland, and unexciting, is your pussy drier than the Sahara right now?".....

I rather be edgy and exciting (of course I know when it gets too overboard)....
I don't really care who it attracts, life is funner this way.

Óttar
07-06-2017, 06:40 AM
I usually take the side of Chris Rock's video "How to not get your ass beat by the police (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY)", but the Philando Castile case was fucked up. The fact that he put his hands in his pocket to get his ID doesn't justify him getting shot by a cop 7x. If you're a cop and you go on overkill like that, you don't deserve to wear a badge. People will give White cops the benefit of the doubt every time. The verdict in that case proves it. A cop could probably wipe a Black guy out in the middle of a street unprovoked and still get off. I feel bad for that guy and his daughter. Dumb-ass meathead cop.

War Chef
07-06-2017, 06:42 AM
The Philando Castile case was fucked up. The fact that he put his hands in his pocket to get his ID doesn't justify him getting shot by a cop 7x. If you're a cop and you go on overkill like that, you don't deserve to wear a badge. People will give White cops the benefit of the doubt every time. The verdict in that case proves it. A cop could probably wipe a Black guy out in the middle of a street unprovoked and still get off. I feel bad for that guy and his daughter. Dumb-ass meathead cop.

Philando Castille died 2 blocks away from where I live. I pass by his "memorial" (the libtards set up a shrine there) about 3 times a day when I commute.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Being chill screams "Hey! I'm another low-energy metropolitan bitch boy, pleasure to meet ya.... I'm bland, and unexciting, is your pussy drier than the Sahara right now?".....

I rather be edgy and exciting (of course I know when it gets too overboard)....
I don't really care who it attracts, life is funner this way.

Except you're not edgy or exciting.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:45 AM
I usually take the side of Chris Rock's video "How to not get your ass beat by the police (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY)", but the Philando Castile case was fucked up. The fact that he put his hands in his pocket to get his ID doesn't justify him getting shot by a cop 7x. If you're a cop and you go on overkill like that, you don't deserve to wear a badge. People will give White cops the benefit of the doubt every time. The verdict in that case proves it. A cop could probably wipe a Black guy out in the middle of a street unprovoked and still get off. I feel bad for that guy and his daughter. Dumb-ass meathead cop.

The cop in that situation wasn't White. Cops are taught to keep firing. This isn't the movies. They'll empty out their gun on you because it raises the odds they'll hit their target and kill the guy who they believe is attempting to kill them.

War Chef
07-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Except you're not edgy or exciting.

Anything is more intriguing than these half-comatose guys walking around.

Trust me, the competition is scant.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-06-2017, 06:50 AM
Anything is more intriguing than these half-comatose guys walking around.

Trust me, the competition is scant.

That's not being edgy. That's being a high and mighty douche.

Enflamme
07-06-2017, 07:07 AM
I like many women on this forum, many, many...

MsSPF
07-06-2017, 09:33 PM

This thread deserves my bump.

MissMischief
07-06-2017, 10:17 PM
I think there is quite a lot of misogyny amongst men, particularly young men, which is often camouflaged as 'jokey banter' but it does have a sinister undercurrent. You see it on here, Facebook, Twitter a lot - all the jokes about chloroforming a girl, telling her to get in the van because you've got a knife, or then the more mild put downs about making you a sandwich or sniggering suggestions about her being unable to think clearly because of her hormones etc.

Although it will annoy some guys to have it pointed out to them, there's a correlation between this kind of misogyny and being unattractive/unsuccessful/generally not very popular with women. There are exceptions of course but, by and large, this kind of putting down of women IMO stems from frustration - teenage guys, whose peers are starting to have experiences with the opposite sex but they are left out, find it depressing at first and then just a constant source of frustration. And when they go to uni and start going out and try to make conversation with girls that they like and the girls just brush them off or show disinterest, it makes them bitter and resentful, so it's easy to retreat into the security of being with a group of their mates who are similar type of guys and have this 'lad banter'.

It's a way of trying to restore the power balance if a guy gets repeatedly rejected or ignored by women. He will feel helpless and inferior to them, so some of the way guys act or the things they say, will be to try and restore that power over women in their minds.

War Chef
07-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Threads like OP's are made just to collect sympathy and support from women.... really pathetic actually... Bezprym tried it too. But I have some news for you: you won't get laid appealing to women's emotions by defending their femininity.

MissMischief
07-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Threads like OP's are made just to collect sympathy and support from women.... really pathetic actually... Bezprym tried it too. But I have some news for you: you won't get laid appealing to women's emotions by defending their femininity.

Shut up.

Carlito's Way
07-07-2017, 12:04 AM
cause most niggas here cant get pussy not even online pussy

Óttar
07-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Although it will annoy some guys to have it pointed out to them, there's a correlation between this kind of misogyny and being unattractive/unsuccessful/generally not very popular with women.
Then the answer to combating misogyny is for women to spread the love around. It's hard to hate women when your brain is swimming in dopamine and oxytocin.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 12:11 AM
I like many women on this forum, many, many...

Colonel Frank Grimes loves all the ladies... except when it's time to break up cuz that's when I have stuff go missing, such as my special edition Battle Royale. She left me the crappy sequel as a way of saying 'fuck you.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0p1t-dC7Ko

Battle Royale is the shizzle.

Peterski
07-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Then the answer to combating misogyny is for women to spread the love around.

And why do you think did they register on TA? To spread the love around:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?50755-Members-of-the-Apricity-How-Do-You-Imagine-Them&p=4495585&viewfull=1#post4495585

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 12:14 AM

You gawd damn cock blocker.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 12:16 AM
I'm White knighting my way to every virtual vagina, sup now?

Bonpal
07-07-2017, 12:26 AM
i posted some negative comments. i know 5 diff people with children whose wives left them for new boyfriends. so....

i suppose you could argue that woman are just a reflection of what men want.

War Chef
07-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Why I dislike women:

Women, while in general being more empathetic and "feeling", are quite incapable of philosophical love for humanity and the "ego-death" which some spiritually advanced male thinkers can achieve, with enough dedications. Males are capable of true impartiality and a more generalized, Christ-like love of all living things. Women cannot seem to do this, but they are however quite capable of loving individual people very strongly, however selfish their motivations might be.

http://i.imgur.com/13KQJCb.png

http://i.imgur.com/0W8Lp9M.jpg

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Why I dislike women:

It's why woman's testimony is worth half a man's...she isnt worth half herself, its just her lesser ability to be impartial that makes their testimony half as credible.

Era
07-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Why I dislike women:

http://i.imgu/13KQJCb.png

http:///0W.jpg

Nah that's more the case for men.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Nah that's more the case for men.

more like: http://i.imgur.com/pkdpVBr.gif

fuck that girl...a future hoe in the making...imagin if little boys gagged everytime they saw an INCEL, how many girls would suicide and cut themselves?

War Chef
07-07-2017, 12:53 AM

fuck that girl...a future hoe in the making...imagin if little boys gagged everytime they saw an INCEL, how many girls would suicide and cut themselves?

That actually happened to me in 4th grade I shit you not. In music class I was sitting between 2 girls (Wendy & Krista, still remember those bitches names) & they were pushing my chair away back and forth, each wanting me to be far from them.

Little did they know once middle-school hit I would fuck one of the most popular and pretty girl in school. Jokes on them because they turned out to be ugly band geeks with braces.

Mortimer
07-07-2017, 12:57 AM

I think american bitches are rather like that then austrian bitches. On omegle a webcamchatroot some american college girls said "ewww you are old and creepy" and they called me grandpa, i never heard a austrian woman call me creepy or old, or say "eww"

jackrussell
07-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Women killed Femininity and replaced it with Feminism .

In 10 years everyone on this board will be shagging an army of sex robots , regularly.

Nuclear Family is being killed openly and no one revolts .

I blame the floride .

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 02:01 AM
It's why woman's testimony is worth half a man's...she isnt worth half herself, its just her lesser ability to be impartial that makes their testimony half as credible.

I was going to argue against this but then I thought of who as mods were most likely to abuse their power (Era and that environmentalist chick who would also delete threads and posts she didn't like but ignore when others would make pretty much the same type of threads/posts; I forget her name. The one with the cat in her avatar) and I'm like... maybe this nigga has a point.

Yeah, women suck balls. I have turned over a new leaf. Fuck women.

You tell them, Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWQKxsywL8

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 02:04 AM
That actually happened to me in 4th grade I shit you not. In music class I was sitting between 2 girls (Wendy & Krista, still remember those bitches names) & they were pushing my chair away back and forth, each wanting me to be far from them.

Little did they know once middle-school hit I would fuck one of the most popular and pretty girl in school. Jokes on them because they turned out to be ugly band geeks with braces.

You had sex in middle school? Jesus fucking christ how White trash are you? Middle school is 5th and 6th grade. Wtf, man?

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Women are such cunts, am I rant? Omg...

Break it down for them, Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZ1Ud9BRik

PixieDust
07-07-2017, 03:11 AM
Is it so? Then I think the men that do this have some insecurities and they feel like they may need to let it out on the weaker gender. Put yourselves together and enjoy us here while we still are here. There are not many of us it seems on the forum. Or would you prefer to chat with other men instead?

Al-Meksiki
07-07-2017, 03:14 AM
They cant get laid and need a bullshit ideology so they dont feel bad about it

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-07-2017, 03:47 AM
Is it so? Then I think the men that do this have some insecurities and they feel like they may need to let it out on the weaker gender. Put yourselves together and enjoy us here while we still are here. There are not many of us it seems on the forum. Or would you prefer to chat with other men instead?

Sup?

Mädel Edelweiß
07-23-2017, 07:55 PM
I couldn't tell you why. It is disheartening though, I feel as if I'm not really wanted here.

crazyladybutterfly
07-23-2017, 08:03 PM

i get what you re saying , there is still rampant racism .. and i am saddened to say that i read everyday racist comments towards blacks written by americans .. now these americans aren't the best of the samples i can get but i also often read about blacks victims of racism
a young black woman , in my friends list, said that a white woman throw something on the carpet and told her CLEAN UP SLAVE , the black woman got mad and beat the shit out of the white woman at the end..

but should we say it is the system? is it the correct term? why?

Vyasa
07-23-2017, 08:06 PM
what a retarded thread. it's actually the opposite. women are privileged on TA

Wadaad
07-23-2017, 08:07 PM
i get what you re saying , there is still rampant racism .. and i am saddened to say that i read everyday racist comments towards blacks written by americans .. now these americans aren't the best of the samples i can get but i also often read about blacks victims of racism
a young black woman , in my friends list, said that a white woman throw something on the carpet and told her CLEAN UP SLAVE , the black woman got mad and beat the shit out of the white woman at the end..

but should we say it is the system? is it the correct term? why?

The system is anti-racist via affirmative action, etc. But as long as such attitudes exists among a certain proportion of the majority population, you can call it institutional. I've had people tell me to my face they throw away resumes with ethnic names. So this is about your bread and not just 'feelings' or being called a slave.

MsSPF
07-23-2017, 08:15 PM
We have many experts in feminine psychology here.

My nigga Julio tried to understand women and he comes to that conclusion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO8d8A0GNKw

:fbard:

you the women, you the charm
Your smiles attract us, disarm us
You the angels, adorable
And we are us the men poor demons

With thousands of roses we encircle you
We love you and without saying it we prove it to you
We think we are very strong we think we know you
We always say "yes" to you, you answer "perhaps"

You the women, you my drama
You so soft, you the source of our tears
Poor demons, that we are
Vulnerable, poor, us the men
Poor demons

щрбл
07-23-2017, 08:27 PM

Funnily enough, it comes from jobless, video game addicts, social rejects, most of whom have never been with one before.

They're not even that, it's all about comparing modern women vs more traditional ones, condemning the drift of feminism these days and so on, sometimes wrapped around explanations about how women are less capable, how they should stay in the kitchen and how they should make kids and shut up.

But let's be honest, there are very few voiceful woman haters here and most of them would kill to have even a virtual one around them. :rolleyes:

War Chef
07-23-2017, 08:36 PM
We have many experts in feminine psychology here.

My nigga Julio tried to understand women and he comes to that conclusion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO8d8A0GNKw

:fbard:

you the women, you the charm
Your smiles attract us, disarm us
You the angels, adorable
And we are us the men poor demons

With thousands of roses we encircle you
We love you and without saying it we prove it to you
We think we are very strong we think we know you
We always say "yes" to you, you answer "perhaps"

You the women, you my drama
You so soft, you the source of our tears
Poor demons, that we are
Vulnerable, poor, us the men
Poor demons

I understand women better than you understand yourself.

Trust me on this.

Profileid
07-23-2017, 08:39 PM

you are a NIGGER

Wadaad
07-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Funnily enough, it comes from jobless, video game addicts, social rejects, most of whom have never been with one before.

They're not even that, it's all about comparing modern women vs more traditional ones, condemning the drift of feminism these days and so on, sometimes wrapped around explanations about how women are less capable, how they should stay in the kitchen and how they should make kids and shut up.

But let's be honest, there are very few voiceful woman haters here and most of them would kill to have even a virtual one around them. :rolleyes:

yo dawg...dont pull a groin muscle virtue signalling

Numidia
07-23-2017, 08:42 PM
I don't think apricity is the best representation of ordinary people but I found non muslims men more rude and disrespectful with women
I remember being attacked by a member who bragged about his gallantry despite his vulgarity

Jehan
07-23-2017, 08:45 PM
I don't think apricity is the best representation of ordinary people but I found non muslims men more rude and disrespectful with women
I remember being attacked by a member who bragged about his gallantry despite his vulgarity

mais putin jme suis excusé!

Kamal900
07-23-2017, 08:45 PM

Black Americans account for more than 58% of all the crimes committed in the US while White Americans only 5% despite that Whites are the majority of the American people while Blacks are only 13% of the population.

Jehan
07-23-2017, 08:48 PM

The point is more non muslim men don't make difference men/women and will attack you as they will attack a man.
You are just not use to it.

And it's funny you said as some muslim men here defend wife beating, so:rolleyes:

Pigling
07-23-2017, 08:50 PM
You simply can't distinguish critique from hatred.

щрбл
07-23-2017, 08:53 PM

I said nothing about morality. Just an observation, the ones that bark the most are the ones that seem the most frustrated wtih life. :rolleyes:

Numidia
07-23-2017, 08:56 PM
The point is more non muslim men don't make difference men/women and will attack you as they will attack a man.
You are just not use to it.

And it's funny you said as some muslim men here defend wife beating, so:rolleyes:

the only mysogynist muslims are those who were badly raised by their mothers

Vyasa
07-23-2017, 08:58 PM

After writing that post, he got swamped with PMs by the hottest women on TA...

Insuperable
07-23-2017, 09:12 PM
Sexual frustrations because they are not getting laid.:lightbul:

Norse
07-23-2017, 09:25 PM
I think there is quite a lot of misogyny amongst men, particularly young men, which is often camouflaged as 'jokey banter' but it does have a sinister undercurrent. You see it on here, Facebook, Twitter a lot - all the jokes about chloroforming a girl, telling her to get in the van because you've got a knife, or then the more mild put downs about making you a sandwich or sniggering suggestions about her being unable to think clearly because of her hormones etc.

Although it will annoy some guys to have it pointed out to them, there's a correlation between this kind of misogyny and being unattractive/unsuccessful/generally not very popular with women. There are exceptions of course but, by and large, this kind of putting down of women IMO stems from frustration - teenage guys, whose peers are starting to have experiences with the opposite sex but they are left out, find it depressing at first and then just a constant source of frustration. And when they go to uni and start going out and try to make conversation with girls that they like and the girls just brush them off or show disinterest, it makes them bitter and resentful, so it's easy to retreat into the security of being with a group of their mates who are similar type of guys and have this 'lad banter'.

It's a way of trying to restore the power balance if a guy gets repeatedly rejected or ignored by women. He will feel helpless and inferior to them, so some of the way guys act or the things they say, will be to try and restore that power over women in their minds.

And the end result of this is either the male becoming an incel or just as likely learning some game and then going out and getting "revenge" on girls by dumping them after sex.

Just be nicer to guys when you let them down. I don't see how it can be that difficult.

Myanthropologies
07-24-2017, 03:04 PM
you are a NIGGER

And you're a prostitute.

Myanthropologies
07-24-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm not aware of the specific incident you're speaking of but I'll take a moment to come down from my chill time to point out the obvious in a somewhat antagonistic manner. Answer: Blacks commit more violent crimes than Whites and so when you have a population with a higher (shockingly higher) involvement in violent crime you will come across more incidents where unarmed Blacks will be shot by cops.

Here are some things that everyone should do when confronted by a cop regardless of race:

1st - keep your hands where they can see them even if you weren't doing anything wrong cuz the cops doesn't know if you were doing anything wrong
2nd - shut your mouth and listen to directions
3rd - don't make any quick movements
4th - don't be an idiot by running

A cop naturally cares more about his life than your life. If you do anything that makes him think you're a threat to his life he's not going to hesitate to shoot you. In all these instances the victim does something stupid when they're told to keep their hands where they can be seen. They put their hand in their pocket to get their ID, become agitated, etc.

Do you honestly think cops go around wanting to kill anyone, especially with the level of scrutiny that comes with it? 90% of the time innocent people get shot by being stupid. They don't listen and do dumb shit that I've already mentioned. You ALWAYS keep your hands where a cop can see them and you listen to their directions.

Now back to being chill...

You're an idiot if you think that cops should be paid to do nothing but kill innocent people. Cops should be trained to handle many situations without escalating it that far. And you can find plenty of youtube videos of white people trying to attack police officers and getting dangerous, but not getting shot or killed at all. So then why are all these unarmed black people being shot? You dont have to follow directions of a police officer that you are not legally abided to. It is the job of police officers to de-escalate a situation instead of being a little bitch/pussy and shooting unarmed 15 year old black kids.

Also, in this case that I'm talking about, it was an OFF duty black POLICE OFFICER that was trying to ASSIST with an arrest and got shot by a white cop, who assumed he was a criminal, you noob. Why are you bringing up the rest of the irrelvant stuff?

I can't believe you're justifying unnarmed black people getting shot, you sick fuck.

Go read about it here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/saint-louis-black-officer.amp.html