PDA

View Full Version : Russians have higher HIV/AIDS rate than Somalis.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Ukraine: 0.83% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

Russia: 0.68% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

Somalia: 0.55% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

What is keeping the HIV rate in Somalia so low, when Kenya, Ethiopia etc are GROUND ZERO of this epidemic along with southern Africa?

TheForeigner
07-07-2017, 12:27 PM
I guess Islam has some positive impact too. Romania also has a low rate(0.11) and I think it's Orthodox Christianity that has this merit. Romania is still a religious country. Low rate for atheism and agnosticism compared with other European countries.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:28 PM
I guess Islam has some positive impact too. Romania also has a low rate and I think it's Orthodox Christianity that has this merit. Romania is still a religious country. Low rate for atheism and agnosticism compared with other European countries.

Good, you answered correctly...here, have a cookie. (Even a gypsy like you can learn something via the Socratic method).

TheForeigner
07-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Good, you answered correctly...here, have a cookie. (Even a gypsy like you can learn something via the Socratic method).

Again with the Gypsy crap?lol Romania has a much lower rate at 0.11. So Christianity is better.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Again with the Gypsy crap?lol Romania has a much lower rate at 0.11. So Christianity is better.

0.1-0.15 is the default Euro prevalence...and should be Russia's normal rate. Why so high in Russia?

btw...Romanians are sexually more promiscious and liberal than Somalis, christian or not...so that even in ultra conservative Somali society (we are like the Haredim of Africa tbh) the rate being 0.55 is proof that AIDS is a lab created bio-weapon to decimate Black African people. Same as Ebola.

Russian AIDS sufferers are 'colateral damage' IMO.

TheForeigner
07-07-2017, 12:38 PM
0.1-0.15 is the default Euro prevalence...and should be Russia's normal rate. Why so high in Russia?

btw...Romanians are sexually more promiscious and liberal than Somalis, christian or not...so that even in ultra conservative Somali society (we are like the Haredim of Africa tbh) the rate being 0.55 is proof that AIDS is a lab created bio-weapon to decimate Black African people. Same as Ebola.

Russian AIDS sufferers are 'colateral damage' IMO.
Conspiracy theory. Russians are more liberal sexually and with drugs too. Don't want to offend Russian members, but a lot of their young people are out of control. They are one of the top countries for hard drugs too.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Conspiracy theory. Russians are more liberal sexually and with drugs too. Don't want to offend Russian members, but a lot of their young people are out of control. They are one of the top countries for hard drugs too.

Well Heroin is nearly absent from Somalia, and there is no injecting needle epidemic there. All the HIV/AIDS cases have been sexually transmitted, and this 0.55% rate only reached that stage after the Ethiopian and AMISOM occupation and the consequent rapes by HIV positive soldiers of the Somali women.

I do not believe Somalis are engaging in unprotected sex more than Europeans...most if not all Somali girls are virgins on their wedding night, not so for Europeans. Which is why ny thread postulates, that HIV/AIDS is an African targetted bio-weapon...Islam is the shield against it...and Russians are collateral damage.

Linebacker
07-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Such threads sound very Albanian.

ЛыSSый
07-07-2017, 01:28 PM
According everyday cryings about hodres of russian sluts who're fucking everyone whom they can catch whole europe and turkey/albania/bulgaria especially must have such rate in times bigger. Something is unclear there.

ЛыSSый
07-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Waddad, how can you compare closed muslim cociety with opened and free one? I'm shocked and wondered why there are so lot of infected persons in somalia.

Laberia
07-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Such threads sound very Albanian.

This post sound very vulgar.

ЛыSSый
07-07-2017, 01:51 PM
This post sound very vulgar.

stop offence your natives

There are literally more russian whores or hookers around than albanian immigrants.

Laberia
07-07-2017, 01:55 PM
stop offence your natives

Shut up retard muzhikoid. You can't feed your huge and poor family, drinking vodka or trolling in internet forums dreaming a wet czech pussy.

N1019
07-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Sex tourism has to be a factor. Dirty fuckers with a bit of cash spent years exploiting downtrodden former Soviet pussy after the collapse of the CCCP. There's some tasty pussy on offer, so I can understand why the dirtiest of dirty must have flocked there, but it is a pity.

Fractal
07-07-2017, 02:08 PM

lol

ЛыSSый
07-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Shut up retard muzhikoid. You can't feed your huge and poor family, drinking vodka or trolling in internet forums dreaming a wet czech pussy.

just stop envt to my exciting life

Jehan
07-07-2017, 06:43 PM

It's just show what we were all thinking. Behind close door somalians enjoyed to fuck each other in the ass.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Waddad, how can you compare closed muslim cociety with opened and free one? I'm shocked and wondered why there are so lot of infected persons in somalia.

That is the point of my thread.

Had somalia been less closed...HIV rates would be similar to Ethiopia. 0.55% in a strict Muslim country can only mean one thing...bioweapon

Sekarotuinen
07-07-2017, 07:03 PM
This literally only because of Islam. Your HIV rate is still high, dont pretend that there arent a bunch of Bantus in Somalia!

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 07:10 PM
This literally only because of Islam. Your HIV rate is still high, dont pretend that there arent a bunch of Bantus in Somalia!

there's about 250,000 Mushungulu Bantus Somalians in the south...there are no studies to determine if their AIDS rate is different from Somali Somalians...Needless to say they are as religiously conservative as ethnic Somalis.

http://weafricannations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/maxresdefault.jpg

Sekarotuinen
07-07-2017, 07:10 PM
there's about 250,000 Mushungulu Bantus Somalians in the south...there are no studies to determine if their AIDS rate is different from Somali Somalians...Needless to say they are as religiously conservative as ethnic Somalis.

http://weafricannations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/maxresdefault.jpg
Sont trust the Bantu Wadaad, you will get burned.

Rumata
07-07-2017, 07:13 PM
The butthurt makake strikes again.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 07:17 PM
The butthurt makake strikes again.

Rumata, you better dont sneeze on me or touch my stuff with your HIV/AIDS, disease ridden body. Be gone

https://media.tenor.com/images/bed66f987ddb610fb40bcd49112a5788/tenor.gif

black hole
07-07-2017, 07:17 PM
need more votes

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?214751-Horn-Africa-vs-North-Caucasus

thanks

Rumata
07-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Rumata, you better dont sneeze on me or touch my stuff with your HIV/AIDS, disease ridden body. Be gone

Moron, my region isn't even much affected by this problem. But I'm not so sure about whores posing with you you post here.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 07:24 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8a/33/0f/8a330f55f7c67a80a35f692659bb2337.jpg

moron, muh region muh muh

Rumata
07-07-2017, 07:29 PM
moron, muh region muh muh

My HIV analysis is about two months old, butthurt moron.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 08:10 PM
My HIV analysis is about two months old, butthurt moron.

"My HIV analysis?" Your sentence makes little sense...did you mean "diagnosis"?

Rumata
07-07-2017, 08:16 PM
"My HIV analysis?" Your sentence makes little sense...did you mean "diagnosis"?

Analysis which checks HIV, moron.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Analysis which checks HIV, moron.

oh, lol...So you are clean, for now. Good job

Sekarotuinen
07-07-2017, 08:18 PM
The facr that he ever had to be tested shows that he is engaging in detestable activities.

Rumata
07-07-2017, 08:19 PM

I guess my chances to remain clean are higher than those of a Canadian whore lover.

Wadaad
07-07-2017, 08:22 PM
I guess my chances to remain clean are higher than those of a Canadian whore lover.

I'm a married man in a monogamous relationship...and prior to my marriage, I never went after women of loose morals.

ЛыSSый
07-07-2017, 08:29 PM

be careful of words you're typing: i can't find sourcw now but canada has the highest persent of prostitutes with high education.

Ziveth
07-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Ukraine: 0.83% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

Russia: 0.68% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

Somalia: 0.55% HIV/AID prevalence in age group 15-49

sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

What is keeping the HIV rate in Somalia so low, when Kenya, Ethiopia etc are GROUND ZERO of this epidemic along with southern Africa?

Somali and some Horn of Africa people are considered caucasoid, even if have brown skin, have indeed caucasoid facial traits/skull. AIDS is more common in non-caucasoid people (in Africa, for example, congoids).
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPb1WSHUwAEVWke.jpg
Russia has many mongoloid people, not all Russians are caucasoid.

Rumata
07-07-2017, 08:37 PM
be careful of words you're typing: i can't find sourcw now but canada has the highest persent of prostitutes with high education.

What a wonderful bonus.

I'm a married man in a monogamous relationship...and prior to my marriage, I never went after women of loose morals.

Of course, all the women who posed and slept with such as you had high morals, tell me more.

Rumata
07-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Drugs have little to do with race.