PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have alot of children and not be able to take care of them or no children?

Mortimer
07-08-2017, 03:16 AM
What do you think of people who cant take care of children and give them to adoption? Would you rather have children and not be able to take care of them or give them to adoption or you would rather have no children?

Sekarotuinen
07-08-2017, 06:29 AM
No children, wouldnt want to bring people into this world in such a way despite that I want them in general.

TheForeigner
07-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Gypsies make tons of children, even if they can't afford them. They get welfare for them and teach them to beg.

catgeorge
07-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Gypsies make tons of children, even if they can't afford them. They get welfare for them and teach them to beg.

100% true.

Mortimer
07-08-2017, 06:58 AM

What about yourself? Would you rather have children which you cant afford or die and never had any children?

Mortimer
07-08-2017, 07:00 AM
No children, wouldnt want to bring people into this world in such a way despite that I want them in general.

good you dont need to worry, because you have a well paid job and you are a woman, the guy is usually the main provider financially.

Wadaad
07-08-2017, 07:03 AM
I would rather have alot of children and from an early age teach them to be independent and hustle for their livelihood, and give them love and the necessities. I dont think luxuries matter, as long as they have a loving home...Most importantly, these same kids will take care of me in my frail, old age while you will rot in nursing homes, having some Jamaican care giver steal your jewelery and money from your purse/wallet. And of course, beat you when you pee yourself or refuse taking your meds...

I think I just describe Svipdag's life

TheForeigner
07-08-2017, 07:03 AM
What about yourself? Would you rather have children which you cant afford or die and never had any children?

I rather not have any children than not be able to raise them or exploit them.

Mortimer
07-08-2017, 07:08 AM
I would rather have alot of children and from an early age teach them to be independent and hustle for their livelihood, and give them love and the necessities. I dont think luxuries matter, as long as they have a loving home...Most importantly, these same kids will take care of me in my frail, old age while you will rot in nursing homes, having some Jamaican care giver steal your jewelery and money from your purse/wallet. And of course, beat you when you pee yourself or refuse taking your meds...

i agree with you, thats why i started the thread because many think i shouldnt have children and told me so

frankhammer
07-08-2017, 07:15 AM
I'd take the children I can't afford and go on the domestic purposes benefit and raise them myself. Good ol social welfare system. No family ever needs to lose their children.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-08-2017, 07:15 AM

Rushton, where you at?

Dude collects antique guns. He seems happy enough.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-08-2017, 07:18 AM
I would have numerous children and figure out through a series of tests which ones will be alpha males. I'd put the rest to sleep.

Wadaad
07-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Rushton, where you at?
Enjoy my virile, rambunctious children looking at you funny and or menacingly in your old feeble age..."oh shit the Wadaad boys are causing trouble in the neighborhood...lemme call 9-1-1"

"oh shit...one of Wadaad's boys is a cop, i dun goofed"

Dude collects antique guns. He seems happy enough.

^^ lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Enjoy my virile, rambunctious children looking at you funny and or menacingly in your old feeble age..."oh shit the Wadaad boys are causing trouble in the neighborhood...lemme call 9-1-1"

"oh shit...one of Wadaad's boys is a cop, i dun goofed"

^^ lol

That's how the whole poison/razor blades-in-Halloween-candy scare got started. Virile, rambunctious children irritated old people. So every Halloween the old people made certain the child population declined.

Bobby Martnen
01-20-2018, 04:02 AM
I'd rather have a lot of children that I couldn't care for.