PDA

View Full Version : Is global warming/climate change caused by humans?

Antimage
07-16-2017, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure,but this video argues it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-m09lKtYT4

JohnSmith
07-17-2017, 01:54 PM
It is caused by man.

Sekarotuinen
07-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Yes. It 100% is.

N1019
07-17-2017, 04:39 PM
I'm sure man has done great damage to the world. However, do you trust the global elite and the solutions they are offering to the problem they identified? Do you think they have your best interests and those of the planet at heart? I certainly don't.

Melki
07-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Think that there weren't indigenous word for "honeybee" in Inuktitut. In the past recent years, exotic honeybees reached the coasts of Greenland for the first time. Look at recent satellite images, navigation through the Northwestern and Northeastern passages are possible almost every year, making obsolete the Canals of Suez and Panama. Earth is alrready in midst of seventh mass extinction due to global warming.

Antimage
07-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Think that there weren't indigenous word for "honeybee" in Inuktitut. In the past recent years, exotic honeybees reached the coasts of Greenland for the first time. Look at recent satellite images, navigation through the Northwestern and Northeastern passages are possible almost every year, making obsolete the Canals of Suez and Panama. Earth is alrready in midst of seventh mass extinction due to global warming.

The video says there's global warming but it isn't caused by human activities.

Melki
07-17-2017, 09:02 PM
The video says there's global warming but it isn't caused by human activities.

Classical neoconservative views, largely refuted by environmentalists...

catgeorge
07-17-2017, 09:16 PM
I think it is natural progression equal to last glacial maximum except this time its from the south.

Im excited to think the type of Nordids we will get this time to grace the planet.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/c/c7/White_Walker_2x10.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150307215545

Al-Meksiki
07-17-2017, 09:18 PM
Warming Climates are indeed natural, but it's undoubtedly had a massive boost in change by the actions of humans

Óttar
07-18-2017, 10:37 PM
Two opinions about something are not equally valid. Human caused climate change is backed by reputable scientists, climate change denial by corrupt, greedy lobbyists with an agenda.

It's like this rich, old, fat, White tycoon dude whose responded to an environmentalist's position that we switch from coal to wind and solar by saying, "Do you know how many birds are killed by wind farms?" in an attempt to make environmentalists look like hypocrites. It is a smokescreen and a stupid retort.

brennus dux gallorum
07-18-2017, 10:51 PM
i think it would be more possible to get colder than warmer if climate change was natural.

obviously caused by human

Dominicanese
07-19-2017, 12:15 AM
no, global warming i believe is a natural thing

anyone with brains would know that if there was 4 ice ages previously it would only mean that warming occured in between

shit always repeats, its nature

there may have been a slight sped by us but i wouldnt count on that theory, its nature, u cannot beat nature idc how badass you may be

here in miami hit a record of 100 degrees in 1948, that tempature was never felt since then and we'er in 69 years later in 2017 go figure

pulstar
10-13-2019, 09:39 PM
Correlation between a couple of factors, including CO2 emissions.
https://i.postimg.cc/7LCymwQs/Figure-1-correlation.png