PDA

View Full Version : Jewish DNA markers

kdm1984
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Ever been tested for them?

http://dnacommunities.com/cgi-bin/forums/gforum.cgi?post=1052

My mom just was. She is positive for I and III, one from each parent. III means I am part Middle Eastern by extension then and will probably now be banned from these forums. :rolleyes2:

Beorn
12-01-2010, 09:50 PM
A clue was in how many ethnicities you wrote down. Only Jews have that many hedged bets :swl

Sol Invictus
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
This isn't stormfront, you're on safe grounds here.

Beorn
12-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Who is this Jew anyway? I never heard of her before.

kdm1984
12-01-2010, 10:14 PM
This isn't stormfront, you're on safe grounds here.

Well, that's good to know. As a Libertarian, I don't support their views in the slightest; I've seen too many decent individuals from all lines. And even those who acknowledge decency in cultures other than their own sometimes get too fanatical over the whole preservation thing, as though occasional mixing is going to kill off all separate cultures. lol.

Beorn
12-01-2010, 10:21 PM
LOL! Yeah! Race mixing is such a moment of fun. LOL! Who gives a fuck about culture and race?

Pallantides
12-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I come out 0% Middle Eastern(most Europeans usually score from 4% to 15%) on all admixture analysis I have taken, so I assume by that I don't have any Jewish DNA.

aefavant
09-02-2011, 12:07 PM
I doublt someone with J ancestry 6 generations ago would come up with even type I marker unless for consecutive mixing with J blood lines.
One could also get false positives. As for me I suppose I could get a positive marker and that might well be a true positive. Everybody knows the Jews were quite influential in the high offices of Western and Med Europe, specially acting in high ranks. Most Royal Houses in Europe have at least one J bloodline insertion. I'm sure it's far less common outside 'the developed Europe', meaning outsidethe Mediterranean Civilisation.
It would be really interesting to have myself checked.