PDA

View Full Version : Are Italians & Albanians best people in europe?

Pages : [1] 2

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 12:51 PM
I think we all agree they're best good natured ethnicities in europe. And is this another indication albanians and italians are connected by blood?

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Albanians are as desperate to be connected with Italians as Turks are to be connected with Greeks it seems.

TheForeigner
07-18-2017, 01:05 PM
No, neither are good natured people or the best. Just thinking of organized crime in both countries is enough and it's not all that is wrong with them.

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 01:18 PM
No, neither are good natured people or the best. Just thinking of organized crime in both countries is enough and it's not all that is wrong with them.

As a Romanian you must be an expert on organized crime.

Dandelion
07-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Only to Italians (narcissist people) and Albanians (Italophile ethnic group) themselves. ;) But I still like them though.

TheForeigner
07-18-2017, 01:21 PM
As a Romanian you must be an expert on organized crime.

Yes let's pretend there is no mafia issue in Italy.

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Yes let's pretend there is no mafia issue in Italy.

Of course, but let's pretend there is no mafia issue in Romania as well.

adsız
07-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Albanians are as desperate to be connected with Italians as Turks are to be connected with Greeks it seems.
This is wrong again. Calling someone Greek/Armenian is considered as a heavy insult here...

Dandelion
07-18-2017, 01:23 PM
The maffia (or rather maffie, pural) is strictly a South Italian business anyway, and often not even ethnic Italians. Well the more North you go, the more gypsies you notice in the mafie there.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 01:26 PM
This is wrong again. Calling someone Greek/Armenian is considered as a heavy insult here...

Might be true for some cases, but from what I see on the internet Turks always try to be associated with Greeks.

adsız
07-18-2017, 01:32 PM
Might be true for some cases, but from what I see on the internet Turks always try to be associated with Greeks.

Name one?

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Its of course a wrong crowd to ask TA members in this. I mean how many people have you really meet in your lives, how may albanians or italians have you known. What other europeans have you known up close nature wise. It simply impossible for most of you to know. So your ignorance is forgiven.

Tommie
07-18-2017, 02:11 PM
No.

There are good and bad people everywhere. Italians and Albanians are no more good-natured compared to other ethnicities.

MinervaItalica
07-18-2017, 02:32 PM
There are good and bad people everywhere. Italians and Albanians are no more good-natured compared to other ethnicities.

What are these "good-natured" ethnicities according to you?

Agree with the first part.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 02:37 PM
What are these "good-natured" ethnicities according to you?

Agree with the first part.

Swedes. They are best at aiding world's poor

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 02:56 PM
I even dont think Albanians and Italians are good people... so let alone "the best people"...

Dandelion
07-18-2017, 02:57 PM
I even dont think Albanians and Italians are good people... so let alone "the best people"...

But you like Italians still, right? Do you distinguish between North Italians and South Italians? Do you consider South Italians white?

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 03:02 PM
But you like Italians still, right?
No.

Do you distinguish between North Italians and South Italians?
No.

Do you consider South Italians white?
No.

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 03:03 PM
But you like Italians still, right? Do you distinguish between North Italians and South Italians? Do you consider South Italians white?

I personally don't like or dislike Spanish, I find them quite pathetic and pitiful, especially some of them in this forum.

MinervaItalica
07-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Swedes. They are best at aiding world's poor

hahaha

No.

No.

No.

Clown

Thanas Django
07-18-2017, 03:08 PM
No.

No.

No.

¿País leones?

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 03:12 PM
¿País leones?
Castilla manda.

Clown
Give me a break, Pierino. At least I dont distinguish between North and South Italians. It is better than nothing, not?

Balmung
07-18-2017, 03:16 PM
Here in the states most girls are either Francophiles, Italophiles or Anglophiles. Plenty of them want to go to France or Italy atleast once for some reason. I'd definately say UK, Italy and France have the best reputation outside of Europe in terms of culture or people.

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Here in the states most girls are either Francophiles, Italophiles or Anglophiles. Plenty of them want to go to France or Italy atleast once for some reason. I'd definately say UK, Italy and France have the best reputation outside of Europe in terms of culture or people.

España, con un 46% de las reservas, es el país europeo preferido por los turistas procedentes de Estados Unidos, por delante de Italia (28%), Reino Unido (10%), Alemania (8%) y Francia (8%),

Spain, with 46% of the reserves, is the European country preferred by tourists of the United States, ahead of Italy (28%), United Kingdom (10%), Germany (8%) and France (8%)

http://www.europapress.es/turismo/mundo/noticia-espana-destino-turistico-europeo-preferido-norteamericanos-20150320174636.html

:wink:wink:wink

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 03:27 PM

Where are you from Balmung? In the USA, I mean.

Balmung
07-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Where are you from Balmung? In the USA, I mean.

The southeast now. I've lived in Washington and Southern California.

Spain, with 46% of the reserves, is the European country preferred by tourists of the United States, ahead of Italy (28%), United Kingdom (10%), Germany (8%) and France (8%)

http://www.europapress.es/turismo/mundo/noticia-espana-destino-turistico-europeo-preferido-norteamericanos-20150320174636.html

It's probably just all the gays. :wink Chill out bro, the Spanish are cool too, no need to get jelly.

I personally haven't met many into actual authentic Spanish culture, though it's possible they exist. Hispanophiles here are mostly into South American culture rather than actual Spanish. Here when people are referring to Hispanic culture 100% of the time they're talking about Latinos. They took your identity bro.

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 03:39 PM
It's probably just all the gays. :wink

hahahahaha

Laberia
07-18-2017, 03:41 PM

Now with this post you convinced the whole world that you are not a gypsy Moor.

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2017, 03:49 PM
Now with this post you convinced the whole world that you are not a gypsy Moor.

I dont need it. Not my fault that you, a Gypsy Moor Turkalbanian, get butthurt because I have no sympathy for Albananians.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 03:53 PM
I dont need it. Not my fault that you, a Gypsy Moor Turkalbanian, get butthurt because I have no sympathy for Albananians.

Tu suoni come una violina cigana, viejo.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 03:55 PM
..get butthurt because I have no sympathy for Albananians.
It could just mean that you're a bad person. Have you ever thought that you could be a bad person?
Think about it for a second; top two best natured ethnicites in the world you find natural dislike for?

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:00 PM
It could just mean that you're a bad person. Have you ever thought that you could be a bad person?
Think about it for a second; top two best natured ethnicites in the world you find natural dislike for?

He is not lucky to be the leftover of an Roman or Illyrian legionar. He is the descendant of the moorish invadors.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 04:05 PM
He is not lucky to be the leftover of an Roman or Illyrian legionar. He is the descendant of the moorish invadors.

I have no problem with it. He could be anything, no hate nor judgment from here. Just hugs and respect for all humans.
Thats cuz im albanian, from top two best countries with best people in the world.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:14 PM
I have no problem with it. He could be anything, no hate nor judgment from here. Just hugs and respect for all humans.
Thats cuz im albanian, from top two best countries with best people in the world.

OK, but you have to understand that fighting with the windmills is a national tradition in his country. So, it's inevitable.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 04:17 PM
OK, but you have to understand that fighting with the windmills is a national tradition in his country. So, it's inevitable. Very interesting. Didn't know that.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:22 PM
Name one?

I made a post with screenshots of Turkish redditors saying stupid things. An example:

https://s3.postimg.org/m7co71smr/Qnt3f_Cf.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/p1ftkhusv/)

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:23 PM

Same in Southern Albanian but just calling them Greek..

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:23 PM
There are good and bad people in every country. Most Albanians I've met in Greece are good people. There are Greek douchebags and there are Albanian douchebags, nothing strange.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:25 PM
What's funny about this is that Albanians love Italians for some reason while Italians don't like Albanians.. None from our neighbors likes us , FUCK THEM WE DONT NEED ANYONE.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Same in Southern Albanian but just calling them Greek..

Is that why the Greek government gives small pensions to Albanians in order to indentify as Greek and to raise the numbers of the 'Greek minority' in Albania? :icon_lol:

In short, there are Albanians in south Albania who receive a small amount of money from the Greek state in order to identify as Greek. This is where the government is spending our money, I hope that Mitsotakis will change that when he gets in charge.

Megadorian
07-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Swedes+Yugoslavs are the finest in europe(greeks aside)

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:29 PM
That's why the Greek government gives small pensions to Albanians in order to indentify as Greek and to raise the numbers of the 'Greek minority' in Albania? :icon_lol:

In short, there are Albanians in south Albania who receive a small amount of money from the Greek state in order to identify as Greek.

the number of ''Greeks'' in Albania hasn't changed in ages..15k people that's it.

When Albanians that live in Greece go in Albanian , Albanians call them jorgo as an insult.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:30 PM
That's why the Greek government gives small pensions to Albanians in order to indentify as Greek and to raise the numbers of the 'Greek minority' in Albania? :icon_lol:

In short, there are Albanians in south Albania who receive a small amount of money from the Greek state in order to identify as Greek.

They are mostly gypsies, but there are also some Vlachs and poor Albanians. But from what i know, Germans ordered to stop this story.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:32 PM
the number of ''Greeks'' in Albania hasn't changed in ages..15k people that's it.

I know, I'm pretty sure that a good amount of the 'Greeks' in Albania are Albanians who accepted small amounts of money in order to identify as Greek, raise the numbers of the 'Greek minority' of Albania and get a Greek and EU passport.

Lek
07-18-2017, 04:32 PM

Greeks are desperate to connect Albanians with people they have no connection to.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 04:33 PM
What's funny about this is that Albanians love Italians for some reason while Italians don't like Albanians.. None from our neighbors likes us , FUCK THEM WE DONT NEED ANYONE.
Its perfectly normal. Italians in general see albanians as this first cousin who comes from the savage mountains down in the city and gets a little intimidated at first, but their blood is the same.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:34 PM
I know, I'm pretty sure that a good amount of the 'Greeks' in Albania are Albanians who accepted small amounts of money in order to identify as Greek, raise the numbers of the 'Greek minority' of Albania and get a Greek and EU passport.

Yeah , you're not telling me somehting i didn't know about..

They are traitors and should be executed..

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:34 PM
They are mostly gypsies, but there are also some Vlachs and poor Albanians. But from what i know, Germans ordered to stop this story.

I hope that the Germans will stop this story once and for all. The Greek governments of the past have done many mistakes, spending Greek money in order to make Albanians identify as Greek is ridiculous.

MinervaItalica
07-18-2017, 04:35 PM

Because many Albanians don't have a good reputation in Italy. They are often... quite often involved in crimes.

"Nella classifica dei «più arrestati d’Italia» la medaglia d’oro viene conquistata dai detenuti marocchini che sono quasi 3.000 (2.979). Seguono romeni (2.859), albanesi (2.419) e tunisini (1.983). "

http://www.iltempo.it/cronache/2014/11/17/news/quei-17-mila-stranieri-nelle-carceri-italiane-960237/

Its perfectly normal. Italians in general see albanians as this first cousin who comes from the savage mountains down in the city and gets a little intimidated at first, but their blood is the same.

I think Italy views France as first cousins not sure though. Don't think so...

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:36 PM
I hope that the Germans will stop this story once and for all. The Greek governments of the past have done many mistakes, spending Greek money in order to make Albanians identify as Greek is ridiculous.

It's your dream called Megali Idea.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 04:38 PM

When Albanians that live in Greece go in Albanian , Albanians call them jorgo as an insult.

In Greece the word for 'thug' is 'Albanian' so much that the original word is becoming extinct in every day use.

Example: Lock the doors so that no Albanian breaks in.
-Be careful walking at that dark street at night so that no Albanian attacks you.

Albanians are also known as babesis to use your own word (sly, devious weasel) ύπουλος, δόλιος, πονηρός as backstabers, and as people who never keep their promises.

You are also known as "aplytoi" people who never wash.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:40 PM
Historically speaking, Italy had to play an important role in Albania. But this never happened. Italy has caused many problems in this one century of independent Albania.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:40 PM
It's your dream called Megali Idea.

I don't believe in dreams like Megali Idea.

Many Albanians show 'Big Albania' maps where Greek territories are included.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:44 PM
In Greece the word for 'thug' is 'Albanian' so much that the original word is becoming extinct in every day use.

-Be careful walking at that dark street at night so that no Albanian attacks you.

Albanians are also known as babesis to use your own word (sly, devious weasel) ύπουλος, δόλιος, πονηρός as backstabers, and as people who never keep their promises.

This is typical stereotypes created from new invented ethnic identities. When you invent a nation, like your nation, you have also to invent enemies for this nation even when this enemies did not exist. This create much more cohesion between the different ethnic groups part of this new nation.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 04:44 PM

Precisely why greeks are at the bottom of the list of good people around the world while albanians are number one slightly ahead of italians being purer souls.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:47 PM
This is typical stereotypes created from new invented ethnic identities. When you invent a nation, like your nation, you have also to invent enemies for this nation even when this enemies did not exist. This create much more cohesion between the different ethnic groups part of this new nation.

Albanians served in the Ottoman army and were very loyal to the Ottoman cause. There were tons of Albanian pashas and rulers in the Ottoman Empire. And don't forget how Albanians who served in the Ottoman army invaded Peloponnese, killing and enslaving a large part of the population.

So, Albanians and Greeks had this relation from the Ottoman times.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:48 PM

You can call me whatever the fuck you want i don't care but I swear to god if you call me a person without Besa again , I'll destroy you ugly anatolian bitch..

Laberia
I don't believe in dreams like Megali Idea.

Many Albanians show 'Big Albania' maps where Greek territories are included.

With all the respect for your opinion, what count is not your personal opinion.
What is this "Big Albania"?

wvwvw

I very much doubt you are ignorant or you have to be the most ignorant delusional Greek that I have ever come across.

The Greek government never paid any Albanian to identify as Greek.

The paid the elderly a small scanty pension, since they got nothing from the Albanian government who's policy was and is to eradicate them) in order for them to stay in their ancestor lands so that Albanians don't seize illegally their properties and the Greek community becomes extinct.

Many Greeks from the Greek minority of Albania sought work in Greece and when they returned back in Albania they found their homes occupied by Albanians who refused to leave. The Albanian government has illegally seazed thousands of Greek homes in Himaira.

State turns its back on ethnic Greeks in southern Albania
By Stavros Tzimas

The Greek government’s decision to end the provision of scant pensions to older members of the ethnic Greek minority in southern Albania, previously viewed as a way of maintaining the region’s historical Greek identity, has caused sadness and concern in the ethnic Greek villages. Witnesses have spoken of elderly men and women flocking to the Greek Consulate in Gjirokaster (Argyrokastro in Greek), a town with a large Greek community, with tears in their eyes.

The reactions from minority officials are indicative of the bitter mood among the community. “After the children and young people left en masse for Greece, responsibility for keeping the ethnic Greek minority alive has rested with the older generation,” said Andreas Zarbalas, the first president of the Greek minority party, Omonia.

Given the rising nationalism and pressure on the Greeks of ‘Northern Epirus,’ these measures will not only harm their dignity but also deal a fatal blow to their existence,” Omonia said in a statement, while the Ethnic Greek Minority for the Future party said, “They never expected that they would be treated as lifeless beings by the homeland."

http://www.ekathimerini.com/148655/article/ekathimerini/comment/state-turns-its-back-on-ethnic-greeks-in-southern-albania

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Albanians served in the Ottoman army and were very loyal to the Ottoman cause. There were tons of Albanian pashas and rulers in the Ottoman Empire. And don't forget how Albanians who served in the Ottoman army invaded Peloponnese, killing and enslaving a large part of the population.

Well, can you tell me a single ethnic group in Ottoman Empire who didn't served in the Ottoman army?

Ujku
07-18-2017, 04:50 PM

We didn't server for the Ottomans or the Turks , It was OUR empire.

We ruled the last 150 years of the empire.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:52 PM
I very much doubt you are ignorant or you have to be the most ignorant delusional Greek that I have ever come across.

The Greek government never paid any Albanian to identify as Greek.

The paid the elderly a small scanty pension, since they got nothing from the Albanian government who's policy was and is to eradicate them) in order for them to stay in their ancestor lands so that Albanians don't seize illegally their properties and the Greek community becomes extinct.

Many Greeks from the Greek minority of Albania sought work in Greece and when they returned back in Albania they found their homes occupied by Albanians who refused to leave. The Albanian government has illegally seazed thousands of Greek homes in Himaira.

State turns its back on ethnic Greeks in southern Albania
By Stavros Tzimas

The Greek government’s decision to end the provision of scant pensions to older members of the ethnic Greek minority in southern Albania, previously viewed as a way of maintaining the region’s historical Greek identity, has caused sadness and concern in the ethnic Greek villages. Witnesses have spoken of elderly men and women flocking to the Greek Consulate in Gjirokaster (Argyrokastro in Greek), a town with a large Greek community, with tears in their eyes.

The reactions from minority officials are indicative of the bitter mood among the community. “After the children and young people left en masse for Greece, responsibility for keeping the ethnic Greek minority alive has rested with the older generation,” said Andreas Zarbalas, the first president of the Greek minority party, Omonia.

Given the rising nationalism and pressure on the Greeks of ‘Northern Epirus,’ these measures will not only harm their dignity but also deal a fatal blow to their existence,” Omonia said in a statement, while the Ethnic Greek Minority for the Future party said, “They never expected that they would be treated as lifeless beings by the homeland.”

Anyone who has been following the decline of the ethnic Greek minority in Albania – mostly a result of extreme and thoughtless policies on the part of the Greek authorities following the collapse of the Balkan country’s communist regime in 1991 – knows that the ethnic Greek presence has been reduced to the elderly who did not want or were not able to leave their ancestral homes. In a bid to encourage these people to remain, the Greek state decided to grant them a small pension of around 300 euros (they also get 30-40 euros from the Albanian state) a month so they could meet their daily needs and hold on to their properties.

After the financial crisis broke out in Greece, those pensions were slashed before being scrapped altogether. As a result, hundreds of old people in Dropull i Siperm (Dropoli), Himare (Himara) and Sarande (Aghioi Saranta) are now left without income so they will either have to move to Greece or sell their properties. If they move to Greece, then the ancient presence of Greeks in the Albanian south will be gone forever. These pensions were given for reasons of national interest and they must not be cut. Their case is different from that of other ethnic Greeks on the pension roll, such as for example those who came here from countries of the former Soviet Union – and it’s not hard to see why. The Greek authorities ought to establish whether those who receive money from the farmers’ pension fund (OGA) include Albanians who were wrongly granted Greek citizenship.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/148655/article/ekathimerini/comment/state-turns-its-back-on-ethnic-greeks-in-southern-albania

You say this, Albanians say that. It's a never ending story, we can't be 100% sure for anything.

And you call me delusional? You who have said that "mythology=history" and have made tons of delusional pseudo-historical posts? Fuck off, retard.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 04:54 PM

Ujku, stop please. Allow us to make a normal discussion with Lavrentis.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 04:55 PM
Well, can you tell me a single ethnic group in Ottoman Empire who didn't served in the Ottoman army?

Albanians and Serbs were the most loyal.

When it comes to Albanians, Chams were very fanatic towards the Greek population of Epirus. You lie that Greece fabricated a "hate" for Albania when there are documents of Albanian soldiers in the Ottoman army killing and enslaving a big part of one of the biggest areas in Greece.

Albobalboa
07-18-2017, 04:56 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ottoman_sultans_born_to_Greek_mothers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_consorts_of_the_Ottoman_sultans

Greeks and Serbs lol.

Albobalboa
07-18-2017, 04:58 PM

When it comes to Albanians, Chams were very fanatic towards the Greek population of Epirus. You lie that Greece fabricated a "hate" for Albania when there are documents of Albanian soldiers in the Ottoman army killing and enslaving a big part of one of the biggest areas in Greece.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

I agree with you on this one, look at the Ottoman generals lol.

I like how both sides have some Albanian leaders, you're like two sides of the same coin.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 04:59 PM
You can call me whatever the fuck you want i don't care but I swear to god if you call me a person without Besa again , I'll destroy you ugly anatolian bitch..

You have no besa whatsoever you Ottoman imported scum. Albanian Azeri looking big eared rats are the epitomy of ugliness. Another word you are associated with here.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 05:01 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

I agree with you on this one, look at the Ottoman generals lol.

I like how both sides have some Albanian leaders, you're like two sides of the same coin.

The Arvanites of the time felt Greek, the Albanians who served in the Ottoman Army felt both Albanian and Ottoman. Do you accept this?

MinervaItalica
07-18-2017, 05:03 PM
Give me a break, Pierino. At least I dont distinguish between North and South Italians. It is better than nothing, not?

You post on every Italy or Italians related threads with your nonsense/trollish comments and then i'm the one "obsessed" with Spain. :rolleyes:

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:04 PM

Those Ottoman imported scum were brought into Greece by the Ottomans in order to steal and loot the Greek properties and tyrannize the population.

Fortunately after Greek Independence those rats were expelled to Turkey and Albania (Chams).

They were pure Albanian rats and had nothing to do whatsoever with the Greek Arvanites. Never mind that much later the term was hijacked by Albanians and ignorant Greeks who called everyone from Albanian Arvanites, whether they were from the Greek minority or Albanians.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:07 PM

I don't know how you arrive in such conclusion, i mean about Albanians because i don't care about servs. There is a criteria to measure the loyalty, the resistance of an ethnic group against the foreign invasion. An entire country today called Greece was invaded by Ottomans during the XIV-XV century, there is not a single battle of the Greeks against the Ottomans. The so-called Orlov revolt mentioned by you was mostly an Albanian affair. The Greek Revolution was an Albanian affair.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:09 PM
The Arvanites of the time felt Greek, the Albanians who served in the Ottoman Army felt both Albanian and Ottoman. Do you accept this?

How can someone feel Greek when Greece never existed during the history and this someone can't speak a single word in Greek?

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Can any italians here testify what this famous italian bloger says about albanians and albania in her most recent blog?
She said best people on earth, best food, and if you want to feel closest into the presence of god then go spent time amongst albanians.
http://fringeintravel.com/albania-non-puoi-farci-niente/
Or can someone tranlsate for our ignorant friends here.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:10 PM
double post.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Certainly Italians are better than many ethnicities. They spread civilization to the places they've been.

Can't say the same for Albanians who wherever they set foot on, civilization disappeared from view and places that one flourished became shitholes. This happened to Greece, Kosovo and other places.

Just look at Kosovo which is irrecognisible today. Under Yugoslav rule it was one of the most prosperous places in Balkans and now is a pure third world hellwhole, with politicians directly financed by Erdogan and the region exports more Jihadis than countries like Morocco or Lybia.

Lavrentis
07-18-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't know how you arrive in such conclusion, i mean about Albanians because i don't care about servs. There is a criteria to measure the loyalty, the resistance of an ethnic group against the foreign invasion. An entire country today called Greece was invaded by Ottomans during the XIV-XV century, there is not a single battle of the Greeks against the Ottomans. The so-called Orlov revolt mentioned by you was mostly an Albanian affair. The Greek Revolution was an Albanian affair.

Are you telling that the Byzantines didn't resist against the Ottomans? Lol. Btw many historians say that the Byzantine Empire served as a gate to Europe from Ottomans and generally invaders from the East.

And the Greek revolution was a Greek affair, the Greeks fought against Turks and to a lesser extend Albanians who were in the Ottoman ranks. The Arvanites considered themselves Greeks back then, not Albanian.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:13 PM
How can someone feel Greek when Greece never existed during the history and this someone can't speak a single word in Greek?

This is true for Albania not Greece. Greece under Ottoman rule was known as Rumelia which meant Greece.
Who can't speak a single word in Greek clown?

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 05:15 PM
Certainly Italians are better than many ethnicities. They spread civilization to the places they've been.

Can't say the same for Albanians who wherever they set foot on, civilization disappeared from view and places that one flourished became shitholes. This happened to Greece, Kosovo and other places.

Just look at Kosovo which is irrecognisible today. Under Yugoslav rule it was one of the most prosperous places in Balkans and now is a pure third world hellwhole, with politicians directly financed by Erdogan and the region exports more Jihadis than countries like Morocco or Lybia.You fucking liar. I was in kosovo recently and it was most beautiful country in balkans.

Cristiano viejo
Tu suoni come una violina cigana, viejo.

Overcomes it, Tosk aka Turk :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MQkv3QWHAk

wvwvw
Are you telling that the Byzantines didn't resist against the Ottomans? Lol. Btw many historians say that the Byzantine Empire served as a gate to Europe from Ottomans and generally invaders from the East.

And the Greek revolution was a Greek affair, the Greeks fought against Turks and to a lesser extend Albanians who were in the Ottoman ranks. The Arvanites considered themselves Greeks back then, not Albanians.

The Arvanites have always considered themselves Greek throughout their existance. And today they would gladly beat up Albanians and in fact loath them for attempting to steal their identity.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:17 PM
You fucking liar. I was in kosovo recently and it was most beautiful country in balkans.

It is the dump of the Balkans, and the poorest "country" in Europe by far.

Thanas Django
07-18-2017, 05:18 PM

Give me an article or a source please. I find this claim interesting.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:20 PM

And the Greek revolution was a Greek affair, the Greeks fought against Turks and to a lesser extend Albanians who were in the Ottoman ranks. The Arvanites considered themselves Greeks back then, not Albanians.

Excuse me but i was refering to your country and your country is Greece not the Roman Empire.
For the rest of your post, you know, was a skipetaren war not a greek revolution.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:26 PM
The Arvanites have always considered themselves Greek throughout their existance. And today they would gladly beat up Albanians and in fact loath them for attempting to steal their identity.

Is it possible that someone from the mods ban this retard and subhuman creature? She or he has been banned in other forums as a idiot. Why we have to gather the scum of other forums here?

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Excuse me but i was refering to your country and your country is Greece not the Roman Empire.
For the rest of your post, you know, was a skipetaren war not a greek revolution.

The Roman Empire was a GRECO-Roman Empire and the East part had been Greek long before the Romans. Byzantium was founded by Greek colonists from Megara Albanian rat. After the split of the Empire the West went to Italians and the West to Greeks and its civilization was Greek Orthodox.

The Byzantium was not ruled by any unelected popes. It was ruled by the elected Emperor. Byzantium rightly deserves to be considered a continuation of the Athenian democracy. The Magna Carta of 1215 would not have come to be if the Crusaders were not forced to accept Byzantine governance in 1204. Byzantium allowed other faiths to set up their own communities. And never experienced any dark ages.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:35 PM
Is it possible that someone from the mods ban this retard and subhuman creature? She or he has been banned in other forums as a idiot. Why we have to gather the scum of other forums here?

You should be banned only for pesting the Greek section with your bullshit 24hrs a day, 7 days a week non stop. You are a disturbed and fugly individual inside out. A rat full of complexes. I genuisly and wholeheartegly despise you Albanoturkroach. Everyone is sick to death of you.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 05:36 PM
It is the dump of the Balkans, and the poorest "country" in Europe by far.

Exactly Raine, you measure goodnes based on money and wealth which is why your nation is neither good nor wealthy.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Give me an article or a source please. I find this claim interesting.

He's pulling that out of his raped Turkalbanian ass.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 05:40 PM
Exactly Raine, you measure goodnes based on money and wealth which is. why your nation is neither good nor wealthy.

No I measure it on various parametres and Albanians are best thugs in Europe regardless of wealth or lack of it.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 05:42 PM
As usually the hairy asiatics greek trolls destroyed this thread.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 05:55 PM
Because many Albanians don't have a good reputation in Italy. They are often... quite often involved in crimes.

"Nella classifica dei «più arrestati d’Italia» la medaglia d’oro viene conquistata dai detenuti marocchini che sono quasi 3.000 (2.979). Seguono romeni (2.859), albanesi (2.419) e tunisini (1.983). "

http://www.iltempo.it/cronache/2014/11/17/news/quei-17-mila-stranieri-nelle-carceri-italiane-960237/

I think Italy views France as first cousins not sure though. Don't think so... but we know what most italians think and albanians dont care, plus this italian bloger traveler proves otherwise.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 06:03 PM
The only reputation Albanians have in America is being violent and part of gangs. Many of them try to hide their identity and often tell other people that they are Italian or Greek. So, I'm not sure where you get this conclusion of Albanians being the best ethnicity in Europe, when you yourself in a recent thread even called Albanians losers.

Drawing-slim
07-18-2017, 06:18 PM
The only reputation Albanians have in America is being violent and part of gangs. Many of them try to hide their identity and often tell other people that they are Italian or Greek. So, I'm not sure where you get this conclusion of Albanians being the best ethnicity in Europe, when you yourself in a recent thread even called Albanians losers.

I said illlyrian Ydna, which means good people, knowing most good people are unfortunate=losers.

Wow what a bunch of trolls. Laberia wisely asked why such good natured thread is ruined by not good natured greek always,lol

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Anatolian freaks always polluting our threads.

Lek
07-18-2017, 06:47 PM

Lol @ them hiding their ethnicity. We both know that's a lie.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 06:48 PM
I said illlyrian Ydna, which means good people, knowing most good people are unfortunate=losers.

Wow what a bunch of trolls. Laberia wisely asked why such good natured thread is ruined by not good natured greek always,lol

So far you have provided 0 reasons of why Albanians are the best people in Europe. So Im asking you, what makes you believe what you just said. From my personal experience, Albanians are generally not good people, which is seen in the crime theybbring with you wherever you go. So its up to you as the creator of this thread to explain why I should have a different opinion. Go ahead.

Balmung
07-18-2017, 06:50 PM

Most Americans actually wouldn't have an opinion. You'll find that besides the popular UK, Italy, France, Germany, Russia, Greece and perhaps Spain many Americans are clueless about the rest of the continent.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 06:52 PM
Lol @ them hiding their ethnicity. We both know that's a lie.

No, I know an Albanian family who goes to my church and sends their children to Greek school, even though we all know they are not Greek. And when Albanian kids were asked what they were in high school I swear to god many of them replied Italian.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Most Americans actually wouldn't have an opinion. You'll find that besides the popular UK, Italy, France, Germany, Russia, Greece and perhaps Spain many Americans are clueless about the rest of the continent.

In rural areas Im sure Americans have no idea who Albanians are, in the tri-state area everyone knows who they are.

Lek
07-18-2017, 06:57 PM
No, I know an Albanian family who goes to my church and sends their children to Greek school, even though we all know they are not Greek. And when Albanian kids were asked what they were in high school I swear to god many of them replied Italian.

Why would a Kosovo Albanian send their children to a Greek school? Maybe they are some Orthodox Tosks which could explain why. That doesnt mean anything.

When people ask me where I'm from I reply with a lie many times too. I'm not obligied to tell people where I'm from. They are obviously trolling people.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 07:03 PM
Why would a Kosovo Albanian send their children to a Greek school? Maybe they are some Orthodox Tosks which could explain why. That doesnt mean anything.

When people ask me where I'm from I reply with a lie many times too. I'm not obligied to tell people where I'm from. They are obviously trolling people.

The Albanian family are Tosks, and their religious background was not originally Orthodoxy.

I dont know why people would be trolling you by asking about where your from, its a common question, especially if you live in an urban, diverse area. Usually when someone asks me where I'm from I'm not ashamed to tell them. I guess we just have different experiences.

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 07:04 PM
fucking anatolian subhumans

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:16 PM
You have no besa whatsoever you Ottoman imported scum. Albanian Azeri looking big eared rats are the epitomy of ugliness. Another word you are associated with here.

Ahhh o grek o grek te qifsha racen...Race pederastave edhe kurvash..

Do vi dita edhe ora qe do ju qin ropt te terve juve qe na keti inat.. Me the njeri pa bes edhe une do te mar shpirtin..

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 07:22 PM
Ahhh o grek o grek te qifsha racen...Race pederastave edhe kurvash..

Do vi dita edhe ora qe do ju qin ropt te terve juve qe na keti inat.. Me the njeri pa bes edhe une do te mar shpirtin..

Speak English, I don't undestand Monkeyish

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 07:25 PM
fucking anatolian subhumans

Only a Turkalbanian ashamed of his past would call the descendants of the greatest philosophers the world has ever produced Anatolian subhumans ;)

Turkalbanian gypo I pity you. :eek:

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:26 PM

Tosks mostly do it. I know few families here in Canada that are Orthodox now and are involved only with the Greek community out here, even though they have Muslim heritage. Why, I couldn't tell you, fascinated me as well. Perhaps maybe because they lived there for a bit before they migrated to Canada?

On topic, of course we are bro, no doubt about It, though only Albanians from Albanian seem to be Italophiles to an extent :P

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Speak English, I don't undestand Monkeyish

Ropt ku ti kesh...arabe mutit

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:27 PM
Tosks mostly do it. I know few families here in Canada that are Orthodox now and are involved only with the Greek community out here, even though they have Muslim heritage. Why, I couldn't tell you, fascinated me as well. Perhaps maybe because they lived there for a bit before they migrated to Canada?

On topic, of course we are bro, no doubt about though only Albanians from Albanian seem to be Italophiles to an extent :P

I come from an Orthodox family , which was orthodox wayyyy before Albania was even a country.

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 07:28 PM
http://thesandwichguide.com/wp-content/uploads/sandwich.jpg

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:29 PM
I come from an Orthodox family , which was orthodox wayyyy before Albania was even a country.

Ok, your point? I bet if you migrate out here you too would be doing the exact same thing like the families I mentioned.

wvwvw
07-18-2017, 07:31 PM

That's what Pakistanis used to bring to your mother every day before she moved to Norway.

Voskos
well this has escalated to a point of no possible return. Anyway, my fav albanian members here are Kelmendasi and Dibran.

Ujku
Ok, you're point? I bet if you migrate out here you too would be doing the exact same thing like the families I mentioned.

No , We are very proud . Everyone in my family is very proud of their origins.

My cousins even fought in Kosovo back in 99''.

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Are you hungry Raine?

Wrong
07-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Reserved for our Bizantin Princess.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:33 PM
No , We are very proud . Everyone in my family is very proud of their origins.

My cousins even fought in Kosovo back in 99''.

Alright I will believe you. Why do Tosk though generally flock to Greek communities out here in the west, any idea?

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Reserved for the Bizantin Princess.

A sandvich for 30 minute session with the Bizantin Princess.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Mavrovlah princes is mine fagets

Era
07-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Alright I will believe you. Why do Tosk though generally flock to Greek communities out here in the west, any idea?

They dont really flock, however greeks being here longer than us (despite not emigrating ever, mind you) have already established day cares for children for really cheap. Some Albos not being well off send their children to such "schools". That's about it.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:40 PM

In the west? They do it even in Greece.

Bunch of degenerate pussies...They think that being considered Greek they will have higher status and more opportunities..Greeks think that that's what Albanians should do, integrate into the Greek society.When Albanians raise their head and are proud of their origins they call us ungrateful..

Laberia
07-18-2017, 07:42 PM

Honestly, this is the first time i heard this. I have cousins and friends in USA and Canada and never heard this story. After this, i will remember to ask them.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:43 PM
They dont really flock, however greeks being here longer than us (despite not emigrating ever, mind you) have already established day cares for children for really cheap. Some Albos not being well off send their children to such "schools". That's about it.

Friend of mine told us bout this guy fresh of the boat so we went and picked him for coffee so we could offer our help in any way we could so he can integrate quickly. Guess what his first question was as soon as we sat down? "Where can I locate the Greek community and their church" lol

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:44 PM
Honestly, this is the first time i heard this. I have cousins and friends in USA and Canada and never heard this story. After this, i will remember to ask them.

Same , they don't even stay in the same areas with Greeks. They say that Greeks are considered poor and hairy.(They live in Boston and Chicago)

I know that some Tosks are doing it in Greece.

Era
07-18-2017, 07:44 PM
Friend of mine told us bout this guy fresh of the boat so we went and picked him for coffee so we could offer our help in any way we could so he can integrate quickly. Guess what his first question was as soon as we sat down? "Where can I locate the Greek community and their church", first words that came out of his mouth after we greeted each other lol

Maybe they give money too :D

I forgot, they teach greek in these schools. A hairdresser was telling me her daughter spoke greek because she went to one of these schools.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Friend of mine told us bout this guy fresh of the boat so we went and picked him for coffee so we could offer our help in any way we could so he can integrate quickly. Guess what his first question was as soon as we sat down? "Where can I locate the Greek community and their church" lol

Maybe he was from the Greek minority ?? There is no way a Tosk would say that.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:46 PM
Maybe they give money too :D

Fuck, if they do I am going too :D

Voskos
07-18-2017, 07:48 PM

and whats wrong with that? i hang out with albanian muslims at lunchtime. do you want everyone to behave like on apricity in real life?

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Same , they don't even stay in the same areas with Greeks. They say that Greeks are considered poor and hairy.(They live in Boston and Chicago)

I know that some Tosks are doing it in Greece.

9. Greek American : $77,342[4
47. Albanian American : $63,649[4]

Even Syrians and Palestinians are making more money than Albanians in America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_hous ehold_income

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 07:50 PM

Man be real, throughout history tosks have nuthugged and became greeks

By the way why do you say your family is orthodox when youre Lab?

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:50 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_hous ehold_income

Greeks migrated to USA in the 50s - 60s , Albanians in the 90s.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 07:51 PM

Albanian from Tirana. He said he is Tosk, but after he asked about Greeks I lost interest so I didn't ask him from which region. It's not just him, I just took him as an example.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Man be real, throughout history tosks have nuthugged and became greeks

By the way why do you say your family is orthodox when youre Lab?

There are many Orthodox Labs , what are you talking about??

Chams protected Albanian lands multiple times against Greeks , Although they lost epir to Greeks.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Albanian from Tirana. He said he is Tosk, but after he asked about Greeks I lost interest so I didn't ask him from which region. It's not just him, I just took him as an example.

Oh god , Tosks disappoint me..

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Can any italians here testify what this famous italian bloger says about albanians and albania in her most recent blog?
She said best people on earth, best food, and if you want to feel closest into the presence of god then go spent time amongst albanians.
Or can someone tranlsate for our ignorant friends here.

I can testify that this Italian blogger is extremely enthusiastic about the landscapes and landmarks of Albania and the Albanian people.

Smitty
07-18-2017, 07:57 PM

I really doubt that's accurate. There's no way Americans are opting for Spain over the UK, and by a margin of 36%, no less.

This article (https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/travel/where-will-americans-travel-in-2015-.html) gives the top eleven destinations as Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, the Bahamas, Jamaica, China, Spain, and Japan. That sounds about right.

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 08:02 PM
The southeast now. I've lived in Washington and Southern California.

Washington state or the city?

I've been there, and I've quite a good number of American friends who live in my homeregion (Tuscany).

I really doubt that's accurate. There's no way Americans are opting for Spain over the UK, and by a margin of 36%, no less.

This article (https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/travel/where-will-americans-travel-in-2015-.html gives the top eleven destinations as Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, the Bahamas, Jamaica, China, Spain, and Japan. That sounds about right.

Yes, in any case the first option is France for Americans, I think. Surely not Spain.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 08:06 PM

Listen, i doubt that an Albanian after being asked where he is from, he will answer Geg or Tosk. Here we identify ourselves with the city or the region. It's very rare that an Albanian is identified Geg or Tosk.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Listen, i doubt that an Albanian after being asked where he is from, he will answer Geg or Tosk. Here we identify ourselves with the city or the region. It's very rare that an Albanian is identified Geg or Tosk.

True , Tosk - Gheg terms are rarely used in Albania.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 08:44 PM

I don't lie Laberia even if my life depended on it, if that's what you're implying. Albanians from Tirana and down south here either hang out with Greek communities, Serbs or keep to themselves - In rare cases do they socialise with Albanians from exYugo and Ghegs in general. That's the reality, take it as you wish.

Era
07-18-2017, 08:46 PM
I don't lie Laberia even if my life depended on it, if that's what you're implying. Albanians from Tirana and down south here either hang out with Greek communities, Serbs or keep to themselves - In rare cases do they socialise with Albanians from exYugo and Ghegs in general. That's the reality, take it as you wish.

A tha jam Tosk apo nga Jugu? Se ne Shqiperi nuk perdoren fare si terma geg dhe tosk.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 08:50 PM
A tha jam Tosk apo nga Jugu? Se ne Shqiperi nuk perdoren fare si terma geg dhe tosk.
Sa here qe takohna me Shqiptar prej Shqiperie e theksojne qe jane Tosk, Lab, Tirons te vjeter apo Geg, ndonjehere edhe pa i pyetur. Se si i perdorni ne Shqiperi keto terma une nuk e di.

Era
07-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Sa here qe takohna me Shqiptar prej Shqiperie e theksojne qe jane Tosk, Lab, Tirons te vjeter apo Geg, ndonjehere edhe pa i pyetur. Se si i perdorni ne Shqiperi keto terma une nuk e di.

Cudi. Une si degjoj ti perdorin.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 08:54 PM

Tirons, Lab, Tropojan, Shkodran prej Puket qe ha ne vakt gjys buket, ok, but the use of Tosk or Geg is almost inexistente.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
07-18-2017, 09:01 PM
No proper Italian would ever want to be associated with Albanians. I am not Italian myself but even I find it offensive to make such comparison. In real life any proper Italian would feel closer any day to Greeks or other European romance speakers, be it culturally or socially.

The Illyrian Warrior
07-18-2017, 09:02 PM
Ma shume i perdorin me krahina, ose thjesht jugor e verior e jo tosk e geg, vec ketu ja kem dhane rendesin keto terme.

Sa i perkete gjerave qe the Skerdi, eshte me se e vertet, kete vec jam deshmitar vete sesa jane me komplekse ne prani te huajve, sa shume e shkelin te vetin ne kete rast nje verior per me iu pershtat muhabeti me nje grek ose per tu pranu si i tille (eshte rasti rasti i nje kengetarje shqiptare qe ka rrejt jurin atje se jam nga amerika jugore), gjendja qe e kam pa atje me te vertet eshte per keqardhje......Eshte interesant se me geg kane ndjenjen e superioritet po me grek e tjere jane shume inferior karshi tyre, te geget ose se paku te Kosovaret nuk kam ni nje rast ku i thote gjermanit jam gjerman e jo shqiptar, ne fakt abuzojne e sterpermendin fjalen jam shqiptar thujse kem far reputacioni lol po nejse me mire kjo sesa me mshef ose me deklaru dicka qe sje.

Desperado
07-18-2017, 09:03 PM
No proper Italian would ever want to be associated with Albanians. I am not Italian myself but even I find it offensive to make such comparison. In real life any proper Italian would feel closer any day to Greeks or other European romance speakers, be it culturally or socially.

what's a proper Italian?

07-18-2017, 09:05 PM
what's a proper Italian?

One that is at least identitarian. What is it that Italy has in common with Albania or Albanians? Seriously, to compare Italy to Albania has if they were some blood brothers is hilarious and should make any proper Italian cringe.

Desperado
07-18-2017, 09:10 PM
One that is at least identitarian.

In other words, one that agrees with you. Why am I not surprised?

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 09:12 PM
http://puu.sh/wN22Q/7e2b1f6b80.png

Wrong
07-18-2017, 09:13 PM
http://puu.sh/wN22Q/7e2b1f6b80.png
"You were sayin'?`"

Catholic Riffs
07-18-2017, 09:14 PM
"You were sayin'?`"

He would make Portugal lick both his boots. His left Italian boot and his right Albanian boot.

Skerdilaid
07-18-2017, 09:15 PM
Tirons, Lab, Tropojan, Shkodran prej Puket qe ha ne vakt gjys buket, ok, but the use of Tosk or Geg is almost inexistente.

A don me kallxu tash se edhe cka kena ba llaf na aty, se ti pe dishe kejt toskt cka e tek flasin kshtu kot? Leje pash familen, se edhe ti vet mas grekve i kishe shky bythet ketu. Mos shit burrni permes internetit.

Percivalle
07-18-2017, 09:22 PM

Any proper Italian would like to be associated with an ethnicity who can boast among its members Era and Ylla. :)

This is Albania, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0jOrXZZE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6C2Z8eTFfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIm0pXZayK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUU_MKTET_o

Laberia
07-18-2017, 09:22 PM
A don me kallxu tash se edhe cka kena ba llaf na aty, se ti pe dishe kejt toskt cka e tek flasin kshtu kot? Leje pash familen, se edhe ti vet mas grekve i kishe shky bythet ketu. Mos shit burrni permes internetit.
Seshte puna per burreri o Skerdilaid. Une po te isha aty, me te mijte do isha bere se c`do shqiptar kur emigron ne Amerike apo Kanada, zakonisht e ka nje baze ku mbeshtetet, nje njeriun e vet, nje shok, etc. Neqoftese nuk ju hahet shume muhabeti me njeri tjetrin, ca te them nuk me vjen mire por nuk mund te bej njerin krah apo tjetrin fajtor. Nejse, nuk eshte ky vendi per te bere keto lloj muhabetesh, keshtu qe kot e ngacmove.

07-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Ok, seems I was wrong. Had no idea about the deep connection between Italy and Albania. I will remember to start associating Italians with Albanians from now on.

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 09:31 PM

When did most greek americans imigrated to america? Albanians however imigrated after 1996.. Albanians in usa are mostly first generation, and most greeks no. Think twice before posting.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Ok, seems I was wrong. Had no idea about the deep connection between Italy and Albania. I will remember to start associating Italians with Albanians from now on.

Mussolini modernised Albania starting from the 20s up to the late 30s.

07-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Mussolini modernised Albania starting from the 20s up to the late 30s.

What's up with Albanians always worshiping their occupiers? First the Ottomans, now Mussolini as well?

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 09:36 PM
When did most greek americans imigrated to america? Albanians however imigrated after 1996.. Albanians in usa are mostly firs generation, and most greeks no. Think twice before posting.

My post was in response to ujku claiming that Greeks in the States were poor, which is obviously a blatant lie.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Veirato Syndrome detected. Someone call the emergency.

Ujku
07-18-2017, 09:41 PM
What's up with Albanians always worshiping their occupiers? First the Ottomans, now Mussolini as well?

Worshiping ? no, Going with their waters ? yes

We are not stupid , we are a small nation and we can't do much.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 09:44 PM

Si thua, kuptoi gje ky fyelli?

Ujku
07-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Si thua, kuptoi gje ky fyelli?

meresh me ate trapin...nuk mbysh shume aji

07-18-2017, 09:50 PM

The point is that Italy and Albania do not have that much in common. Any intelectualy honest person knows that, no matter if here in TA people claim that they are the most similar countries/people ever.

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 09:50 PM
My post was in response to ujku claiming that Greeks in the States were poor, which is obviously a blatant lie.

Your post was a bullshit, same as when Indians use Income data in the USA to back the ''Indian Superiority'' which is a bullshit. Only the most educated, already rich - business people, with more than two diplomas get accepted to travel from India to USA. That explains why they have a higher income.

Albanians who emigrated in USA are war-refuges(Kosovo,Macedonia) post-communist(Albania). Albanians have suffered so much and people who come and compare the income of USA-Albanians with USA-Greeks(5-generations, better integrated) are a joke. Unfortunately, you are not the only one.

I grow up in Greece(Athens), and my family is buying a house there, my father had 0 money in his pocket when he went in Greece, he din't speak Greek nor did he knew anything about the country. Now at the age of 50 he is the owner of his 4th house and can effort to pay my university degree in an other European country. So, Albanians as anyone else are capable of reaching anything they want. Cut the ignorance. It's well known that Albanians in Greece have more money in the Banks than the native community, and they started from 0.

PS: I'm not Arberori

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 09:54 PM
https://s10.postimg.org/skd5nsfx5/Screenshot_106_LI.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/kev3pmro5/)
https://s24.postimg.org/pdekl1rlx/Screenshot_107_LI.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5vjx53uo1/)

Ujku
07-18-2017, 09:54 PM
The point is that Italy and Albania do not have that much in common. Any intelectualy honest person knows that, no matter if here in TA people claim that they are the most similar countries/people ever.

Most similar countries ? No , but we have many things in common with Italians. Like the way we act , socialize etc

Ujku
07-18-2017, 09:55 PM
Your post was a bullshit, same as when Indians use Income data in the USA to back the ''Indian Superiority'' which is a bullshit. Only the most educated, already rich - business people, with more than two diplomas get accepted to travel from India to USA. That explains why they have a higher income.

Albanians who emigrated in USA are war-refuges(Kosovo,Macedonia) post-communist(Albania). Albanians have suffered so much and people who come and compare the income of USA-Albanians with USA-Greeks(5-generations, better integrated) are a joke. Unfortunately, you are not the only one.

I grow up in Greece(Athens), and my family is buying a house there, my father had 0 money in his pocket when he went in Greece, he din't speak Greek nor did he knew anything about the country. Now at the age of 50 he is the owner of his 4th house and can effort to pay my university degree in an other European country. So, Albanians as anyone else are capable of reaching anything they want. Cut the ignorance. It's well known that Albanians in Greece have more money in the Banks than the native community, and they started from 0.

Ma boi..in which area?

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 09:56 PM

What is your agenda?

07-18-2017, 09:59 PM
Most similar countries ? No , but we have many things in common with Italians. Like the way we act , socialize etc

Is it more similar to how other Romance people act or socialize? Is it more similar culturaly than Greece, considering the Roman Empire is heavily influenced by Hellenic philosophy and matrixes? Is the folkloric costumes similar? Is the language similar? Religion?

07-18-2017, 10:02 PM
What is your agenda?

What do you mean agenda? I desagree with the topic premise, you are the ones who say that "disagreement = hate agenda".

Ujku
07-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Is it more similar to how other Romance people act or socialize? Is it more similar culturaly than Greece, considering the Roman Empire is heavily influenced by Hellenic philosophy and matrixes? Is the folkloric costumes similar? Is the language similar? Religion?

Oh god..I'm really bored atm to deal with you . Maybe tomorrow , Here enjoy a video of Tirana :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhtyhTwuE6M

ÁGUIA
07-18-2017, 10:04 PM

But they have Viriato, GORGEOUS WOMEN, how could you forget about that :stop ...

Come on dude, that's why when I see some Iberians complaining about how others pick and are obsessed with Iberians it almost makes me cringe. Viriato my man, hate to bring to you, but you make to deserve all of that miswriting of your user's name haha :icon_yes:

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 10:07 PM
What do you mean agenda? I desagree with the topic premise, you are the ones who say that "disagreement = hate agenda".

I will not prove you are a Misoalbanian, it would be silly. I pity your life, get out and socialize, learn a new language and study or even travel. I have never seen an Albanian opening a thread about Portugal and all it's eveil done to humanity(Slave trade, Colonization). OH, yes i know you gave the world they gypsy C7... long life portugoal

07-18-2017, 10:09 PM
But they have Viriato, GORGEOUS WOMEN, how could you forget about that :stop ...

Come on dude, that's why when I see some Iberians complaining about how others pick and are obsessed with Iberians it almost makes me cringe. Viriato my man, hate to bring to you, but you make to deserve all of that miswriting of your user's name haha :icon_yes:

And what is it that you have to add to the topic? There's beautiful women everywhere, is that what makes one similar?

Lek
07-18-2017, 10:10 PM

On topic, of course we are bro, no doubt about It, though only Albanians from Albanian seem to be Italophiles to an extent :P

Never been an italophile but always liked those Italian gangster movies like godfather, goodfellas, bronx tale.. etc

Theres also a historical and genetic connection with italy obviously.

The Albanian family are Tosks, and their religious background was not originally Orthodoxy.

I dont know why people would be trolling you by asking about where your from, its a common question, especially if you live in an urban, diverse area. Usually when someone asks me where I'm from I'm not ashamed to tell them. I guess we just have different experiences.

I lie about my ethnicity all the time to random people. I lie about what I do, my age, where im from etc. I once told people Im Abdi from Somalia and that I got a skin condition like Michael Jackson which made me pale and they actually believed it. Sometimes i tell people im an austronaut.. others times that im a police officer but off duty.. why the fuck not. Why so seriouzzzzz.

But I still dont understand why a non-ortodoks grek Albanian would send their children to Grek school.. might aswell send them to Somali school. Thats just random.

07-18-2017, 10:14 PM
I will not prove you are a Misoalbanian, it would be silly. I pity your life, get out and socialize, learn a new language and study or even travel. I have never seen an Albanian opening a thread about Portugal and all it's eveil done to humanity(Slave trade, Colonization). OH, yes i know you gave the world they gypsy C7... long life portugoal

Typical giberish. I probably am able to speak more languages than you do. I didn't opened this thread in case you missed it and I don't see how that is relevant anyway (even though I should bring it to you that Albanians have opened threads in the Portuguese sub-forum). C. Ronaldo is not gipsy as well, unlike the 12% H1 Albanians. If all you know about Portugal is C. Ronaldo then I pity you, you're missing out a portion of relevant world History.

Laberia
07-18-2017, 10:15 PM
https://s10.postimg.org/skd5nsfx5/Screenshot_106_LI.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/kev3pmro5/)
https://s24.postimg.org/pdekl1rlx/Screenshot_107_LI.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5vjx53uo1/)

There was an Albanian migration in USA in the end of XIX and beginning of XX century. But this was a small diaspora but with an important contribution in our history. It was small because in the second half of XIX century when all Europeans migrated in USA, many Albanians preferred Egypt because there was an important Albanian presence. After the WWI, especially during the Kingdom there was not an migration from Albania in other countries. After the WWII there was only the migration of the anticommunists, nationalists but of course for political reasons. The migration restarted after the fall of the communism. Greeks were very poor and for this reason they have migrated during all the XX century.

Coolguy1
07-18-2017, 10:18 PM

Do I really have to repeat myself? The fact that most Albanian immigrants in America came recently is irrelevant, because the point of my post was to disprove ujku in maintaining the idea that Greeks in America were poor. Why you are dragging a simple correction into some sort of strange argument, I do not know. Im aware that most Albanians in the States come from poor areas. As for the rest of your post, it's really just an anecdotal experience, good for you.

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 10:24 PM
Typical giberish. I probably am able to speak more languages than you do.
Only if you wish.

I didn't opened this thread in case you missed it and I don't see how that is relevant anyway
Never said you opened this thread but yes, you have created A LOT of others

C. Ronaldo is not gipsy as well, unlike the 12% H1 Albanians. If all you know about Portugal is C. Ronaldo then I pity you, you're missing out a portion of relevant world History.

Cristiano looked like a gypsy before the surgery but that's not the case. Yes I probably know more about your country than what you know about mine. That's why I will not open a thread about slave trade or colonialism... but you on the other side, you will open threads in the future about my country, because you are an ignorant and an idiot.

07-18-2017, 10:46 PM
Only if you wish.

Never said you opened this thread but yes, you have created A LOT of others

Cristiano looked like a gypsy before the surgery but that's not the case. Yes I probably know more about your country than what you know about mine. That's why I will not open a thread about slave trade or colonialism... but you on the other side, you will open threads in the future about my country, because you are an ignorant and an idiot.

How old are you, 12? Even other Albanian members have arguments of higher caliber than that gibberish. I haven't said anything negative so far about Albania or Albanians in this thread, I only said that it's by no means the most similar nation to Italy.

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 10:49 PM
How old are you, 12? Even other Albanian members have arguments of higher caliber than that gibberish. I haven't said anything negative so far about Albania or Albanians in this thread, I only said that it's by no means the most similar nation to Italy.

Did I said so? Don't change my words. What a retard...

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 10:51 PM

In my opinion we're not really that similar to anyone. While you and Brazil on the other hand...

ÁGUIA
07-18-2017, 10:54 PM
And what is it that you have to add to the topic? There's beautiful women everywhere, is that what makes one similar?

AH Viriato the beautiful women always clouding a man's vision. It is not about if they are or not similar. Missing the point, the point is that you are neither nor Italian nor Albanian and yet just for example you try to decide what is a proper Italian lol... Long story short it is not even your business, ok that you are entitled to your opinion ... but then don't complain how some other fancy members are obsessed with the greatness of Iberians :D, when your demeanor is quite comparable to theirs, you do the same exactly thing about other ethnic groups buddy :lightbul:

07-18-2017, 10:56 PM
In my opinion we're not really that similar to anyone. While you and Brazil on the other hand...

Obviously we have common grounds with Brazil. It's an ex-colonie of Portugal that has Portuguese has the national language. Was that an atempt to be offensive? Because you failed miserably.

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 10:59 PM
Obviously we have common grounds with Brazil. It's an ex-colonie of Portugal that has Portuguese has the national language. Was that an atempt to be offensive? Because you failed miserably.

A multiracial heaven indeed. And yet you have the audacity to meddle and talk about Albania, when most people on this side of Europe think you're just Spanish (no offence to other Portuguese members).

What caused the nerve to pop to literally see you in every damn thread about Albania? Someone would've atleast gotten their facts straight by now, but no, you keep barking and barking bullshit... Get over it.

07-18-2017, 11:32 PM
A multiracial heaven indeed. And yet you have the audacity to meddle and talk about Albania, when most people on this side of Europe think you're just Spanish (no offence to other Portuguese members).

What caused the nerve to pop to literally see you in every damn thread about Albania? Someone would've atleast gotten their facts straight by now, but no, you keep barking and barking bullshit... Get over it.

Again, was that meant to be an insult? While I am not really pro multicultural societies it is obvious that it is an indicator of how developed one nation is. Why is Portugal attractive enough for immigrants and why Albania is not? Simple, Albania is poor and underdeveloped. No wonder no one immigrates to there: it is the opposite, there's an exodus native Albanians who flee from there as soon as they have a chance (nearly 50% of Albanians do not live in Albania). What's ironic is that the presence of Albanians in other nations is contributing to the host nation multicultural society. So what's really your point? Maybe you're talking about the cultural enrichment your people provide in nations like Germany by being on top 5 ethnic groups in every crime chart.

Portugal and Spain were back in time the same people who just took different paths. Yet again is that meant to be an insult?

This thread is not Albania exclusively, it mentions Italians as well neither is in the Albanian sub-forum.

07-18-2017, 11:41 PM
AH Viriato the beautiful women always clouding a man's vision. It is not about if they are or not similar. Missing the point, the point is that you are neither nor Italian nor Albanian and yet just for example you try to decide what is a proper Italian lol... Long story short it is not even your business, ok that you are entitled to your opinion ... but then don't complain how some other fancy members are obsessed with the greatness of Iberians :D, when your demeanor is quite comparable to theirs, you do the same exactly thing about other ethnic groups buddy :lightbul:

Porreiro era ver-te a contribuir para o propósito do fórum que é discutir sobre a Europa, uma vez que seja. É que até hoje ainda só vi o paladino Águia a intervir para agradar a tudo e a todos. Esse não é o meu propósito aqui. O tema não é o quão semelhante são os Italianos e os Albaneses? Disse alguma coisa despropositada até agora?

Arbërori
07-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Again, was that meant to be an insult? While I am not really pro multicultural societies it is obvious that it is an indicator of how developed one nation is.

Not just multicultural, multiracial. No need to ask me twice, you do the maths yourself because you're clearly focusing on what suits you. I guess favelas in your beloved ex colony are truly a miracle of ''multicultural'' society... xD

Why is Portugal attractive enough for immigrants and why Albania is not? Simple, Albania is poor and underdeveloped. No wonder no one immigrates to there: it is the opposite, there's an exodus native Albanians who flee from there as soon as they have a chance (nearly 50% of Albanians do not live in Albania). What's ironic is that the presence of Albanians in other nations is contributing to the host nation multicultural society. So what's really your point? Maybe you're talking about the cultural enrichment your people provide in nations like Germany by being on top 5 ethnic groups in every crime chart.

Portugal attractive enough for immigrants? You mean the country with the highest immigration rate compared to its population (http://portuguese-american-journal.com/report-portuguese-lost-20-of-active-population-to-migration-portugal/) in EU? :D

Albania went through communism, while you colonised millions and still the poverty line is still increasing in Portugal. I never claimed Albania as a rich country or a financial gold mine, but one would expect much more from Portugal. Crime itself is individual, for every criminal there are much more law-abiding and tax paying Albanian citizens in Germany, but if it makes you feel better, my uncle is currently in a relationship with a Spanish-Portuguese woman and two of her brothers are in jail, but is her ethnicity determing that? By your logic... :picard2:

But then again, enjoy your Angolan immigrants.

Portugal and Spain were back in time the same people who just took different paths. Yet again is that meant to be an insult?

No, it's not an insult, it's a fact, however you take it is up to you, not my concern.

This thread is not Albania exclusively, it mentions Italians as well neither is in the Albanian sub-forum.

Yeah and you're the main authority on Albanian-Italian relations? You've been trolling about Albanians all over the forum, but if it gives you any pleasure to vent on an online forum just because some people you don't know and that happen to be various ethnicities have called you out no need to be a little bratty bitch.

Drawing-slim
07-19-2017, 01:13 AM
I can testify that this Italian blogger is extremely enthusiastic about the landscapes and landmarks of Albania and the Albanian people.thank you.

ÁGUIA
07-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Porreiro era ver-te a contribuir para o propósito do fórum que é discutir sobre a Europa, uma vez que seja.

Tens que abrir os olhos, então rapaz :thumb001:. Numa coisa tens razão, se isso fosse exequível aqui, de uma forma ordeira, respeitadora e honesta/ franca, certamente o faria mais vezes nos threads (existem outros meios de comunicação aqui no fórum, já agora). Eu não sei como tu funcionas, mas tu certamente não sabes como eu sou, nem certamente de onde eu venho, a minha natureza nem pelo o que passei haha. Isto aqui nada é mais que é um rebanho de cordeirinhos, de miúdos imaturos e inseguros, armados em campeões escondidos por trás de um monitor de computador, vomitando o que não têm coragem de o fazer nas suas vidas quotidianas... fraquinhos ... fraquinhos. Eu estou em casa e isto para mim na sua maioria é uma galhofa, um bando de molinhos , cujo o comportamento desrespeitador se se verificasse de forma semelhante e se dirigisse para comigo numa situação de vida real, jovem ... ficavam a dormir em menos de 30 segundos (acredita não é conversa de internet), respeito é tão bonito, não é? Esse é o grande dilema Viriato haha para quê, que eu me vou estar a chatear com pessoal que nunca, mas nunca teria coragem de me dizer nada olhos nos olhos, e eu que por sua vez nem tenho grande interesse em dialogar com ? tenho coisas bem melhores para fazer com o meu precioso tempo. De qualquer forma não te diz respeito.

É que até hoje ainda só vi o paladino Águia a intervir para agradar a tudo e a todos. Esse não é o meu propósito aqui.

É porque não és muito observador, uma vez já te disse o que os outros pensam regra geral, para mim na sua maioria das vezes é igual a zero, e aqui certamente o é. Como é que o paladino Águia quer agradar a todos se as minhas opiniões são na sua grande maioria contrastantes/divergentes da maioria da opinião generalizada do fórum ? Tu por teu lado estás bem mais alinhado com as ideias gerais vigentes por estas bandas, eu orgulhosamente não. Será que te estou a agradar a ti agora? :confused: Eu sou fiel ao que eu penso, sempre e nunca emito opiniões seja acerca do que for para agradar a quem quer que seja na minha vida, e muito menos aqui lol(e já agora qual é a lógica disso?), além do mais que grande maioria do pessoal aqui, salvo raras excepções, não me interessa para nada... Só não curto muito é hipocrisia. Estás muito equivocado a meu respeito.
Eu lá terei os meus motivos para aqui estar, não te preocupes.

O tema não é o quão semelhante são os Italianos e os Albaneses? Disse alguma coisa despropositada até agora?

Já te respondi a isso, no meu post anterior.

Myanthropologies
07-19-2017, 01:35 AM
Name one?

TheGhostface lol. He even once voted on a poll that ancient Greeks were closest to modern Turks.

Mortimer
07-19-2017, 01:53 AM
I think we all agree they're best good natured ethnicities in europe. And is this another indication albanians and italians are connected by blood?

they are as good or bad as anyone else.

Skerdilaid
07-19-2017, 02:04 AM
Seshte puna per burreri o Skerdilaid. Une po te isha aty, me te mijte do isha bere se c`do shqiptar kur emigron ne Amerike apo Kanada, zakonisht e ka nje baze ku mbeshtetet, nje njeriun e vet, nje shok, etc. Neqoftese nuk ju hahet shume muhabeti me njeri tjetrin, ca te them nuk me vjen mire por nuk mund te bej njerin krah apo tjetrin fajtor. Nejse, nuk eshte ky vendi per te bere keto lloj muhabetesh, keshtu qe kot e ngacmove.

What I stated stands and even non Albanians have noticed it, as Sorcelow brought it up. Reason why I got into it is because he said all Albanians do it, which is not true. You don't see Kosovars or Ghegs in general in emigre flocking into Greek churches and joining their communities, it's just how it is. You're not fooling anyone here and let alone me, with your smart ass remarks lol.

Laberia
07-19-2017, 04:05 AM
What I stated stands and even non Albanians have noticed it, as Sorcelow brought it up. Reason why I got into it is because he said all Albanians do it, which is not true. You don't see Kosovars or Ghegs in general in emigre flocking into Greek churches and joining their communities, it's just how it is. You're not fooling anyone here and let alone me, with your smart ass remarks lol.

What smart ass remarks are you talking? Can you go back and illustrate this with my posts and tell me what was wrong in my post.
I think the one who is playing the smart ass here is you. And i want to illustrate this. Since your intention was to answer to Sorcelow, ok, do it but answer to his post and not part of his post. Go back few pages and find it and quote the entire post, not part of it.

JohnSmith
07-19-2017, 04:14 AM
There was some questions about some of my Italian Ancestry being actually Albanian due to the Surname origin, but it is speculation.

Drawing-slim
07-19-2017, 08:10 AM
There was some questions about some of my Italian Ancestry being actually Albanian due to the Surname origin, but it is speculation.

If you're italian american the likelyhood of you having albanian origins is great.

Zephyrus
07-19-2017, 08:24 AM
I like Italians.
It's true that southern Italians sometimes get on my nerves, especially when I have to deal with them during Ferragosto, but somehow... dunno, I guess they're charming in their own way.
They get on my nerves, but I was never really mad at them.
As for the Zezaks, I hate their guts and I wish we could chase them away, send them back to Africa, where they belong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7v_Bufpu2g

http://www.zonasismica.net/images/mod_shoutbox/coppia11.gif

All they do in Croatia, especially in Istria, is selling heroin.
Just a bunch of criminals and murderers.

Linebacker
07-19-2017, 08:29 AM
Italians will soon be North Africans and Albanians will soon immigrate their country out of existence.

Drawing-slim
07-19-2017, 08:37 AM
Italians will soon be North Africans and Albanians will soon immigrate their country out of existence.
Albanian's population doubles every summer. That means all albanian immgirants go home during the summer. Very much not true what you're saying.
Bulgarians however are causing US to deny visas for EU passport holders due to bulgars and romanians not qulified to travel to US anymore according to Trump. Thats because millions of Bulgarians have entered US with their EU passports then never returning.

Linebacker
07-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Millions?

Ethnic Bulgarians in the USA are about 95,000.

07-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Tens que abrir os olhos, então rapaz :thumb001:. Numa coisa tens razão, se isso fosse exequível aqui, de uma forma ordeira, respeitadora e honesta/ franca, certamente o faria mais vezes nos threads (existem outros meios de comunicação aqui no fórum, já agora). Eu não sei como tu funcionas, mas tu certamente não sabes como eu sou, nem certamente de onde eu venho, a minha natureza nem pelo o que passei haha. Isto aqui nada é mais que é um rebanho de cordeirinhos, de miúdos imaturos e inseguros, armados em campeões escondidos por trás de um monitor de computador, vomitando o que não têm coragem de o fazer nas suas vidas quotidianas... fraquinhos ... fraquinhos. Eu estou em casa e isto para mim na sua maioria é uma galhofa, um bando de molinhos , cujo o comportamento desrespeitador se se verificasse de forma semelhante e se dirigisse para comigo numa situação de vida real, jovem ... ficavam a dormir em menos de 30 segundos (acredita não é conversa de internet), respeito é tão bonito, não é? Esse é o grande dilema Viriato haha para quê, que eu me vou estar a chatear com pessoal que nunca, mas nunca teria coragem de me dizer nada olhos nos olhos, e eu que por sua vez nem tenho grande interesse em dialogar com ? tenho coisas bem melhores para fazer com o meu precioso tempo. De qualquer forma não te diz respeito.

Essa suposição por si só já é uma contradição. Vê se me entendes, não vale a pena vires dizer-me que isto aqui é um rebanho de imaturos e inseguros para logo a seguir vires afirmar (num fórum online) que na vida real metias todos a dormir em trinta segundos...és o maior, espero que te entreguem a taça do campeão da sapiência e maturidade.

Eu venho aqui para discutir e falar de temas que interessam-me; gosto de trocar ideias e de confrontos ideológicos. As picardias que por vezes daí advêm dão me gozo e têm a sua piada. Se não consegues compactuar com isso por que na vida real estás habituado a partir para a violência sempre que alguém não está em sintonia contigo isso é problema teu.

É porque não és muito observador, uma vez já te disse o que os outros pensam regra geral, para mim na sua maioria das vezes é igual a zero, e aqui certamente o é. Como é que o paladino Águia quer agradar a todos se as minhas opiniões são na sua grande maioria contrastantes/divergentes da maioria da opinião generalizada do fórum ? Tu por teu lado estás bem mais alinhado com as ideias gerais vigentes por estas bandas, eu orgulhosamente não. Será que te estou a agradar a ti agora? :confused: Eu sou fiel ao que eu penso, sempre e nunca emito opiniões seja acerca do que for para agradar a quem quer que seja na minha vida, e muito menos aqui lol(e já agora qual é a lógica disso?), além do mais que grande maioria do pessoal aqui, salvo raras excepções, não me interessa para nada... Só não curto muito é hipocrisia. Estás muito equivocado a meu respeito.
Eu lá terei os meus motivos para aqui estar, não te preocupes.

A ti não te interessa o que os outros pensam, mas certamente gostas de dedicar algum do teu tempo a tecer observações sobre o que escrevo. É que sempre que sou citado por ti é para ser interpelado. Lá acaba sempre por vir o Águia salvar o dia, sempre fiel a si próprio. Sem nada a acrescentar ao tópico, diga-se. Quanto à tua vida, ninguém aqui pediu-te nenhuma satisfação para estares a dizer-me pelo que já passaste ou não, isso é redundante e em nada se enquadra no que temos estado a falar.

A premissa do tópico é uma questão, é para isso que tem lá o ponto de interrogação. Eu apenas limitei-me a responder. Se tu achas que as duas nações em causa são semelhantes por causa de frivolidades sem nenhum princípio lógico então di-lo abertamente sem segundas intenções de dar-me lições de moral.

MinervaItalica
07-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Italians will soon be North Africans.

Mmmm no. North Africans don't like our country they move somewhere else.

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 09:50 AM
I am delighted to see this disconnect between Albanians and Greeks - long time coming.

Yes all Italians are Albanians. :joker000:

Now you can deal with them Italians.

Voskos
07-19-2017, 10:04 AM
Mmmm no. North Africans don't like our country they move somewhere else.

I heard North Africans and mostly gypsies are the biggest plague in Italy. Is this true?

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 10:05 AM
Lets play a game - Spot Laberia

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/30/00/33A7398200000578-0-image-a-77_1461970809586.jpg

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAh6AAAAJDQ3Y2M2ZTE1LTIwOTAtNGE3ZS1hZj gwLWFkNDVlMjRlNGM3Ng.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yy5VXMDUUZo/WD_GbXFLuWI/AAAAAAAAL9w/OUQOaCVysioXRdX86aYnEPcTjCSTOUR3wCLcB/s1600/albanians_refugees_in_italy_1991_5.jpg

brennus dux gallorum
07-19-2017, 10:06 AM
Yes, Italians are among the best people in the world

07-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Portugal attractive enough for immigrants? You mean the country with the highest immigration rate compared to its population (http://portuguese-american-journal.com/report-portuguese-lost-20-of-active-population-to-migration-portugal/) in EU? :D

For accuracy, the country that has the highest immigration rate in the European Union is Malta. Portugal does attract immigrants, as 8% of our population is foreign-born.

Albania went through communism, while you colonised millions and still the poverty line is still increasing in Portugal. I never claimed Albania as a rich country or a financial gold mine, but one would expect much more from Portugal. Crime itself is individual, for every criminal there are much more law-abiding and tax paying Albanian citizens in Germany, but if it makes you feel better, my uncle is currently in a relationship with a Spanish-Portuguese woman and two of her brothers are in jail, but is her ethnicity determing that? By your logic... :picard2:

Portugal's poverty is rising? Unemployment has decreased to the average of the European Union, wages have increased and our economy is growing faster currently than nations like Germany. The charts do not lie, your people is over represented in all of them considering they probably only make up 0.1% of Germany's total population. What is a Spanish-Portuguese woman? She is either Portuguese or Spanish.

[FONT=Century Gothic]Yeah and you're the main authority on Albanian-Italian relations? You've been trolling about Albanians all over the forum, but if it gives you any pleasure to vent on an online forum just because some people you don't know and that happen to be various ethnicities have called you out no need to be a little bratty bitch.

I don't troll Albanians, I just happen to say things they disagree with. Why should I take your word for granted? Are you the authority of Albanian-Italian relations?

Ujku
07-19-2017, 10:52 AM
Well I'll say from KS Albanian perspective. Italian and Greek are quite foreign people don't you think? I think we have more in common with south Slavic than them. We see Italy as advanced European country and respect them like we respect Germany or another country. When it comes to Greek I don't think anyone knows what a Greek is. So you have to be surprised as a KS Albanian when you see them hating so much.

When you see Tosk Albanian connecting with them it just reminds us how different we are in mentality . What happened to Tosks I wonder ?

Most Tosks in the late 80s and 90s grew up watching Italian televison and everyone spoke fluent Italian...
And as for Greeks we have been in war with them since those fuckers came from Anatolia.. I know nothing about Serbs or montenegris ..
Tosks were always more pro European than Ghegs which always kept the traditions more.

Ujku
07-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Lets play a game - Spot Laberia

Sad times , Not cool joking with poor people that were isolated from the rest of the world for 50 years tho..

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 11:03 AM
Sad times , Not cool joking with poor people that were isolated from the rest of the world for 50 years tho..

Well considering the amount of garbage my eyes has been filled by your ilk you are Albanians everyone is Albanian.. Albanian this and Albanian that... well at least the Italians can deal with this type of diatribe....and I am delighted.

You don't see this amount of garbage between Greeks and Italians do you... well at least you can now say Italy is Albanian what is the problem? There are more people to claim as your own in Italia than Hellas. I am sure the Italians will be happy to embrace you.

Ujku
07-19-2017, 11:06 AM
Well considering the amount of garbage my eyes has been filled by your ilk you are Albanians everyone is Albanian.. Albanian this and Albanian that... well at least the Italians can deal with this type of diatribe....and I am delighted.

You don't see this amount of garbage between Greeks and Italians do you... well at least you can now say Italy is Albanian what is the problem? There are more people to claim as your own in Italia than Hellas. I am sure the Italians will be happy to embrace you.

Albanians still face racism in Greekistan while Albanians in Italy rarely face racism but i don't like Albanians leaving Albania.
There are around 500-600k Tosks in Italy not countring Arbereshet.

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Albanians still face racism in Greekistan while Albanians in Italy rarely face racism but i don't like Albanians leaving Albania.
There are around 500-600k Tosks in Italy not countring Arbereshet.

This is good news for everyone then, so leave us alone?

Drawing-slim
07-19-2017, 11:51 AM
Millions?

Ethnic Bulgarians in the USA are about 95,000.
I think 95k are only in my city of 2million alone. Of course fresh bulgarians with EU paspports are not counted for, they're illegals.
I would say about 1million bulgarians roaming around US daily. Romanians too but bulgaria has more, and macedonians who registered as bulgars in order to get EU passports to come here.
US is considering a total shut down on half or more EU countries entering the America which is deteriorating the relationship between US and the EU.

Ujku
07-19-2017, 11:57 AM

You don't even live in Greece lol

And Albanians are keeping your economy alive.

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 11:59 AM
You don't even live in Greece lol

And Albanians are keeping your economy alive.

..and you don't live in Albania what difference does it make.

Greeks need jobs, go create some in Albania

Drawing-slim
07-19-2017, 12:03 PM

Racism in greece is rampant. Italians and albanians are not racist. At least not institutionally like in the state of greece.
I think you greeks fucked it up when we and italians tried to include you with us as family but you started kicking like crazy broads. We polightly knocked on your door inviting you in, then you turned it around like some delusional psychos and called it "an invasion attempt by italy?!" Wtf psychos?!
Now you're forever out of this "good guys lounge" image albos and italians enjoy worlwide.

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Racism in greece is rampant. Italians and albanians are not racist. At least not institutionally like in the state of greece.
I think you greeks fucked it up when we and italians tried to include you with us as family but you started kicking like crazy broads. We polightly knocked on your door inviting you in, then you turned it around like some delusional psychos and called it "an invasion attempt by italy?!" Wtf?!lol
Now you're forever out of this "good guys lounge" image albos and italians enjoy worlwide.

enjoy each other....I am sure it is a match made in heaven. But I have a sneeky suspicion you will continue to spew bile regardless as you can not help yourselves.

Laberia
07-19-2017, 12:08 PM
Greeks need jobs
Whaaaaaaat??????????
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa

catgeorge
07-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Whaaaaaaat??????????

Laberia I understand you tried to find a job in Greece then got deported as your visa ran out. We tried to integrate you as shop assistant but it just didn't work out as your height did not allow you to look over the shop counter and serve customers. I hope the weed growing business is serving you well though.

Dema
07-19-2017, 12:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mb1-CN3wZs

Laberia
07-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Laberia I understand you tried to find a job in Greece then got deported as your visa ran out. We tried to integrate you as shop assistant but it just didn't work out as your height did not allow you to look over the shop counter and serve customers. I hope the weed growing business is serving you well though.

Strange that you use this word, understand.

Ujku
07-19-2017, 07:40 PM
..and you don't live in Albania what difference does it make.

Greeks need jobs, go create some in Albania

The Albanian youth will outnumber the Greeks in Athens pretty soon , Greeks are leaving..

Skerdilaid
07-20-2017, 03:06 PM
What smart ass remarks are you talking? Can you go back and illustrate this with my posts and tell me what was wrong in my post.
I think the one who is playing the smart ass here is you. And i want to illustrate this. Since your intention was to answer to Sorcelow, ok, do it but answer to his post and not part of his post. Go back few pages and find it and quote the entire post, not part of it.

Now you're giving me orders what to do? xD

You were implying that I am lying and were trying to dismiss my statement, based on your logic, that Tosk or Geg are not used in everyday convesations in Albania. Maybe they are not and he didn't say exactly Tosk, but from south - either way what difference does it make? What I stated stands, despite what one reads on forums and social media. Don't assume others lie or distort the truth based on your morals, you have to think outside the box Laberia especially when you talk to people like me.

Laberia
07-21-2017, 04:12 AM
Now you're giving me orders what to do? xD

You were implying that I am lying and were trying to dismiss my statement, based on your logic, that Tosk or Geg are not used in everyday convesations in Albania. Maybe they are not and he didn't say exactly Tosk, but from south - either way what difference does it make? What I stated stands, despite what one reads on forums and social media. Don't assume others lie or distort the truth based on your morals, you have to think outside the box Laberia especially when you talk to people like me.

Jo, unë nuk po të jap urdhëra. Unë po të kërkoj që ta citosh të plotë postimin e atij fytyrë miut. Sepse ti praktikisht more një pjesë që deshe nga postimi, e nxore nga konteksti dhe përdore si të desh qejfi ty. E para e punës në atë postim ai na akuzoi për kriminelë, që aty filloje.
Unë nuk jam në kuti Skerdilaid. Por unë nuk kam ndërmend që të nxjerr bythën në shesh. Nuk ka lidhje fare këtu për patriotizëm përpara PC. Thjesht kam respekt për veten time, kaq. Ti jeton atje dhe i shikon gjërat me syrin tënd, të tjerët mi tregojnë ndryshe. Ç'farë të thashë unë? Nuk më vjen mirë që dëgjoj këto muhabete por nuk mbaj dot krah. Tani nga unë ç' farë kërkon? Nuk të mbaj dot iso. Unë nuk jam atje, unë shikoj ç'farë ndodh këtu. E lexon se ça thotë ai i biri i kurvës? Unë se bëj dot atë gjë. Nuk kam parë ndonjë nga ju që ti thojë gjysëm llafi, ore dale ça po thua, fare, asnjë s' bzan. Ka filluar dhe lulja tani të flasi, po kërkon burrë.
Kështu janë gjërat ti i dashur Skerdilaid.

DarkPhoenix
07-21-2017, 04:16 AM
That explains the problem well...

+1

Drawing-slim
07-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Every country has crime, italians & albanians just have it organized. A sign of ancient civilization.

Era
07-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Every country has crime, italians & albanians just have it organized. A sign of ancient civilization.

:dielaughing:

Laberia
07-21-2017, 04:46 PM

Hahahahahahahhaaa, God, this is absolutely the best post of this summer.

justme
09-29-2017, 08:10 PM

Italy was originally inhabited by Italic, Greeks and Illyrians so yes it is possible for Albanians and Italians to be connected somehow, The old Veneti were Italic with Illyrian origins, so was Messapi.

Vožd
09-29-2017, 08:15 PM
There is some similiarities between southern Italians and Albanians.

Tauromachos
09-29-2017, 08:18 PM

Albanians!

The best trolls on Apricity :lol:

justme
09-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Albanians!

The best trolls on Apricity :lol:
As least we didn't throw away our people for Orthodox Turks

Tauromachos
09-29-2017, 08:22 PM
As least we didn't throw away our people for Orthodox Turks

Who does that Idiot?

justme
09-29-2017, 08:25 PM
He does that Idiot?
Greeks do. when are you going to accept the Greek muslims of Turkey who STILL to this day speak Greek...? oh... wait... they can't be Greek they are Turks because they are Muslim right? I'm glad I'm not Greek, even if you guys have a long history, I'd rather be German as least they admit their wrong doing.

Impaler
09-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Greeks do. when are you going to accept the Greek muslims of Turkey who STILL to this day speak Greek...? oh... wait... they can't be Greek they are Turks because they are Muslim right? I'm glad I'm not Greek, even if you guys have a long history, I'd rather be German as least they admit their wrong doing.

Why do you relate Greeks to Turks? Egypt and Greece are creators of civilisation! You can't compare Albanians to Greeks! Albania has stolen Greek culture. Albania has no identity!

Tauromachos
09-29-2017, 08:38 PM

What else?

Of course Albanians are always right
Albanians never did something wrong
All women want Albanians
Albanians didn't collaborate with Nazis
Albanians are the most noble People

:lol:

Some examples of Albanian pride and besa

When its suits Albanian interests Albanians become pure Nordic types threads are filled with German looking blond
Albanians

When it suits Albanian interests Albanians suddenly become pure Meds and claim to be more Med than Greeks threads are filled
with dark type Albo Meds.

Albanians become the real Byzantines,Romans and Albanians are the first degree cousins of Italians

When its suits their interests Albanians become the cradle of native Balkan people free independent warriors who were never controlled by the
Byzantine whom they then call Middle Eastern Greco-Armenoids.

When its suits their interests Albanians slander against Cypriots and Anatolian Greeks whom they call hellenized Anadolids and Arabs or Turksperm

When its suits their interests Albanians pretend to be friends of Anatolian Greeks and slander against Mainland Greeks whom they call then
Vlacho-Slavs

What is it?
Besa or Hypocrisy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Drenica
09-29-2017, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mb1-CN3wZs

''How am I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy, maine?'' - hahaha , I love that scene

Drenica
09-29-2017, 08:39 PM
What else?

All women want Albanians

When its suits Albanian interests Albanians become pure Nordic types threads are filled with German looking blond
Albanians

When it suits Albanian interests Albanians suddenly become pure Meds and claim to be more Med than Greeks threads are filled

Albanians become the real Byzantines,Romans and Albanians are the first degree cousins of Italians

When its suits their interests Albanians become the cradle of native Balkan people free independent warriors who were never controlled by the

When its suits their interests Albanians slander against Cypriots and Anatolian Greeks whom they call hellenized Anadolids and Arabs or Turksperm

When its suits their interests Albanians pretend to be friends of Anatolian Greeks and slander against Mainland Greeks whom they call then
Vlacho-Slavs

What is it?
Besa or Hypocrisy?

Whatever you say

justme
09-29-2017, 08:40 PM
Why do you relate Greeks to Turks? Egypt and Greece are creators of civilisation! You can't compare Albanians to Greeks! Albania has stolen Greek culture. Albania has no identity!
which culture? we don't want to be Greeks, it's actually the Greeks who are trying to force convert Orthodox Albanians into a Greek identity. you mean Egyptians and Babylonians are the creators of civilisation? Greeks just followed suit.

Wrong
09-29-2017, 08:41 PM
What else?

All women want Albanians

Albanians

Vlacho-Slavs

What is it?
Besa or Hypocrisy?

Alright now. Enough with that extensive paranoia of yours.

justme
09-29-2017, 08:41 PM
What else?

All women want Albanians

Albanians

Vlacho-Slavs

What is it?
Besa or Hypocrisy?

I never said albanians never did wrong, they obviously did, but unlike Greeks we don't deny our mistakes.

Drenica
09-29-2017, 08:43 PM
I never said albanians never did wrong, they obviously did, but unlike Greeks we don't deny our mistakes.

Hes just talking out of his ass and projecting.

justme
09-29-2017, 08:43 PM
I would hate to be greek, no real albanian wants to be Greek.

Tauromachos
09-29-2017, 08:47 PM
''How am I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy, maine?'' - hahaha , I love that scene

Sure he is Albanian :lol:

Tauromachos
09-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Hes just talking out of his ass and projecting.

Wishful thinking
Result of projecting your Albocentrism

Impaler
09-29-2017, 08:53 PM
which culture? we don't want to be Greeks, it's actually the Greeks who are trying to force convert Orthodox Albanians into a Greek identity. you mean Egyptians and Babylonians are the creators of civilisation? Greeks just followed suit.

I am talking about The Mycenaean civilisation - cultural innovations of the Minoans, who developed in mainland Greece, including first European writing system.

Laberia
09-29-2017, 08:55 PM
There is some similiarities between southern Italians and Albanians.
I am not good with classifications, but for sure some toponymus in South Italy/Sicily are really Albanian toponymus.

Drenica
09-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Sure he is Albanian :lol:

Yeah, I heard he had some Arbereshe ancestry and saw pic of him at an Albanian party actually. A dna test would confirm if true or not.

But your long ass post is still projection because thats exactly what you Greek members do. Albanians are Baltic - Slavic or Meds when it suits you. xD

As if a nation cannot have both light and dark people

Talk about taking things out of its meaning. Or as if every Albanian member here has same opinion when forums like this attracts Nordicists like majority of South Euros here and far from representing their own ethnic group , and are delusional

Albanians saved Jews actually during worldwar II, collaboration with nazis and facists was only against partizans and Chetniks.. Nazis and facists helped Albanians against Serbs. Kosovo became part of Albania practically. Better Nazis than Chetniks.

Drenica
09-29-2017, 08:58 PM
Wishful thinking
Result of projecting your Albocentrism

Youre the one who is projecting