PDA

View Full Version : Arabic OWD (or rather OID or OAD)

Rethel
07-22-2017, 11:17 PM
They are very eager to even violate islamic
prohibition on making pictures, only to be
symbolized by Indoeuropean Aryan kurdish
Salladin's eagle... Interesing... Saddam for
example created a myth (probably taught
as a fact) that he's Saladyn descendent). :picard2:

Northern Yemen:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/40/Coat_of_arms_of_Yemen_Arab_Republic_1962-1966.svg/86px-Coat_of_arms_of_Yemen_Arab_Republic_1962-1966.svg.png

Southern Yemen:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Coat_of_arms_of_South_Yemen_%281970-1990%29.svg/86px-Coat_of_arms_of_South_Yemen_%281970-1990%29.svg.png

Lybian Arab Republic:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Coat_of_arms_of_Libya-1970.svg/88px-Coat_of_arms_of_Libya-1970.svg.png

Syria during Arab Republic era:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Coat_of_arms_of_United_Arab_Republic_%28Syria_1958-61%2C_Egypt_1958-1971%29.svg/88px-Coat_of_arms_of_United_Arab_Republic_%28Syria_1958-61%2C_Egypt_1958-1971%29.svg.png

Egypt:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Coat_of_arms_of_Egypt_%28Official%29.svg/150px-Coat_of_arms_of_Egypt_%28Official%29.svg.png

Iraq:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_%282008%29.svg/200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_%282008%29.svg.png

Palestine:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Coat_of_arms_of_Palestine_%28alternative%29.svg/200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Palestine_%28alternative%29.svg.pn g

United Arab Republic (sic!!!):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Coat_of_arms_of_United_Arab_Republic_%28Syria_1958-61%2C_Egypt_1958-1971%29.svg/200px-Coat_of_arms_of_United_Arab_Republic_%28Syria_1958-61%2C_Egypt_1958-1971%29.svg.png

Sekarotuinen
07-22-2017, 11:27 PM
How is the Eagle haram? Picturrs are allowed, just not in a religious context sometimes.

Hudayar
09-15-2017, 08:23 AM
IMO levantine and maghreb wannabewhiteism is the worst

Bosniensis
09-15-2017, 08:28 AM
First of all.

Only Arabs in Arabia are Arabs.

Syrians and Egyptians are not Arabs, while they are speaking Arabic language (which was used in Islamic Empire as official).

I just want to remind everyone that official language on Balkans was Ottoman Arabic (even if only few knew how to use it), but
I am just stating the fact that language is not the same as a Nation or Civilization.

Syrians and Egyptians have many rights to use EAGLE, since they used it LONG BEFORE Romans used it, not to mention Indo Europeans
who inherited that symbol from Romans.

Bosniensis
09-15-2017, 08:30 AM
They are very eager to even violate islamic
prohibition on making pictures, only to be
symbolized by Indoeuropean Aryan kurdish
Salladin's eagle... Interesing... Saddam for
example created a myth (probably taught
as a fact) that he's Saladyn descendent). :picard2:

You do realize that Modern Syrians and Egyptians are Ancient people of Egypt and Syria who used Eagle symbol way before anyone else in Europe?

Egyptian
09-15-2017, 09:05 AM
Kurdish Eagle LOOOL .. It's Quraish (a tribe in Arabia) golden Eagle.. get your facts right.

Kamal900
09-15-2017, 09:16 AM

I wouldn't be so sure, especially with people like Gezim and The Ghostface.

Kamal900
09-15-2017, 09:17 AM
To Rethel. No, pictures about animals is NOT haram, and the symbol has nothing to do with Whites as a whole since other non-White civilisations had such symbols in the past.

lameduck
09-15-2017, 09:18 AM
arabic is just a linguistic term many arabs from iraq/syria/levant have lot of indo iranic ancestry only bedouins are pure semites rest are very mixed

Hudayar
09-15-2017, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't be so sure, especially with people like Gezim and The Ghostface.

any kind of wanting to be white is bad. whites are not even a spectacular race, whites were literally used as sex slaves by non whites (Ottomans, Arabs) because their features were "soft". not even talking about how europeans were pretty much (by europeans i mean northern and central europeans) uncivilized until 14th century.

I'd rather be black than white. for obvious reasons :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pahli
09-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Don't think its related to Kurds nor is it OWD at all, R1ethel pls :laugh:

any kind of wanting to be white is bad. whites are not even a spectacular race, whites were literally used as sex slaves by non whites (Ottomans, Arabs) because their features were "soft". not even talking about how europeans were pretty much (by europeans i mean northern and central europeans) uncivilized until 14th century.

It is true that "white" people were uncivilized, but I'd compare this to more ancient civilizations, if you're going to compare it during religious times, I'd say both were degenerate in their own ways, although the Middle Eastern world was leading the way in science, that success didn't last long and Europe started to race ahead of us.

Sex slavery, if you're European, Black or Chinese, is disgusting and degenerate as fuck lol. Arabs, Iranians and Turks have all been there, nothing to cheer up about lol.

Hudayar
09-15-2017, 09:29 AM
I used "sex slave" as an example because whites always love to brag about how they're the best and how they're superior to everyone when they were harem toys of Turks and Arabs some centuries ago for centuries. I don't really like their race to be honest.

Pahli
09-15-2017, 09:35 AM
I used "sex slave" as an example because whites always love to brag about how they're the best and how they're superior to everyone when they were harem toys of Turks and Arabs. I don't really like their race to be honest.

Its not a race to be White, its a term to define "Europeans" although you can find White looking Middle Eastern people :laugh:

And no one is superior because without the Middle East (at least the ancient civilizations), Europe wouldn't be what it is today. Even the so called Steppe people that invaded Europe and Asia, have ancestry from the Caucasus / Iran.

I don't want to offend you, but some of your Turkish countrymen here said stuff about being "superior" compared to Arabs, Kurds, Armenians and Greeks.

Hudayar
09-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Its not a race to be White, its a term to define "Europeans" although you can find White looking Middle Eastern people :laugh:

And no one is superior because without the Middle East (at least the ancient civilizations), Europe wouldn't be what it is today. Even the so called Steppe people that invaded Europe and Asia, have ancestry from the Caucasus / Iran.

I don't want to offend you, but some of your Turkish countrymen here said stuff about being "superior" compared to Arabs, Kurds, Armenians and Greeks.

yep i'll change that

Honestly don't care about that. But i admit that we Turks hate too many people. But Europeans are really repulsive however i have no problems with these populations as long as they don't bother me with nonsense

Hudayar
09-15-2017, 09:44 AM
also my hatred towards europeans is not based on racial superiority, rather, it's based on their superiority complex towards other peoples. Their superiority complex is sometimes dangerous and creates mankurts from all races. If tables were turned and the Asians started to act like they're hot sh** i'd side with other races against them.

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:03 PM
I used "sex slave" as an example because whites always love to brag about how they're the best and how they're superior to everyone when they were harem toys of Turks and Arabs some centuries ago for centuries. I don't really like their race to be honest.

Aha... when a white woman is stolen by savages from the
stone age, it means, that they have superior civilisation? :shocked: :picard2:

And btw, I want to remaind you that Ottomans were IEs.
Idk how do you feel about that, but it is as it is. Rest was
multiethnic grange, from which were taken slaves to serv
the Padyshach (IE term also) in Constantinople (IE city as
well) among which huge majority of supporters of the Empire
were IEs and (ex)christians.

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:08 PM

Say it to Atatürk and his followers... i.e. yourself :)

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:10 PM
Syrians and Egyptians have many rights to use EAGLE, since they used it LONG BEFORE Romans used it, not to mention Indo Europeans
who inherited that symbol from Romans.

I doubt, but the thing is not about eagle, BUT about the symbol of
kurdish ruler, who obviously represent IEnness and not arabness.

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:13 PM
Kurdish Eagle LOOOL .. It's Quraish (a tribe in Arabia) golden Eagle.. get your facts right.

:picard2:

Quraish are symbolized by hawk (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawk_of_Quraish)... :picard2:

You don;t even know what was the emblem of your own country... :picard2:

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:15 PM
To Rethel. No, pictures about animals is NOT haram, and the symbol has nothing to do with Whites as a whole since other non-White civilisations had such symbols in the past.

You missed the brackets, where I said: rather OI[ndoeuropean]D, OA[ryan]D.

Aren't Kurds both?

StonyArabia
09-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Saladin was a Kurdized Arab btw

Kamal900
09-15-2017, 06:51 PM
You missed the brackets, where I said: rather OI[ndoeuropean]D, OA[ryan]D.

Aren't Kurds both?

But Kurds aren't "Whites", and being an Indo-European has nothing to do in being remotely Nordic or "White" whatsoever. Kurds cluster the closest to other west Asian or Middle Eastern groups regardless of their linguistic affiliation and whatnot.

Rethel
09-15-2017, 06:59 PM
But Kurds aren't "Whites", and being an Indo-European has nothing to do in being remotely Nordic or "White" whatsoever.

This is why i wrote RATHER.

Kurds cluster the closest to other west Asian or Middle Eastern groups regardless of their linguistic affiliation and whatnot.

I dont care where they cluster.
They are not Arabs. They are IEs, (Indo)Aryans.

Kamal900
09-15-2017, 07:05 PM
This is why i wrote RATHER.

I dont care where they cluster.
They are not Arabs. They are IEs, (Indo)Aryans.

Yeah, but why are you accusing us in being OWD then if you know the Kurds are not Whites then? No, they're Iranians, not Indo-Aryans.

Rethel
09-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but why are you accusing us in being OWD

1. Becasue it is well known term. (If I would write OID you woudn't understand)
2. Becasue whitness is combined with IEnness (for example, of Bantu people would spread
acorss the world, mixing with other races, then negroness would be still their original alegorical type)
3. Kurds and other I-Is are the closest what you have to whitness on the ME.
4. Among them are real whites, indeed. Even you are contaminated by whitness :p
5. I just said so, to make the thread more atracctive, or whatever. :p

then if you know the Kurds are not Whites then? No, they're Iranians, not Indo-Aryans.

Kurds are Iranian folk. They are not PERSIANS, but iranians very well.
I am shocked, that I have to explain it to the guy from ME. :p

Pahli
09-15-2017, 07:40 PM

Source?

Kamal900
09-15-2017, 07:47 PM
1. Becasue it is well known term. (If I would write OID you woudn't understand)
2. Becasue whitness is combined with IEnness (for example, of Bantu people would spread
acorss the world, mixing with other races, then negroness would be still their original alegorical type)
3. Kurds and other I-Is are the closest what you have to whitness on the ME.
4. Among them are real whites, indeed. Even you are contaminated by whitness :p
5. I just said so, to make the thread more atracctive, or whatever. :p

Kurds are Iranian folk. They are not PERSIANS, but iranians very well.
I am shocked, that I have to explain it to the guy from ME. :p

But most Kurds and Persians are darker than the Anatolian Turks who are neither Afro-Asiatics like us or Indo-Europeans. In fact, Assyrians and Armenians cluster very closely to one another regardless of their linguistic affiliation. No, my European admixture is less than 5%, and it stems mostly from Southern Europe. Yeah, but again, being an Indo-European is just a linguistic terminology only, and they belong to different genetic groups even in ancient times. Besides, why do you always see things through racial lenses? The symbol in itself has nothing to do in being White or whatever, and human beings had been exchanging cultural ideas for many thousands of years.

Gangrel
09-15-2017, 07:47 PM

I'd rather be black than white. for obvious reasons :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm actually 5% black if u get what i mean :wink

Gangrel
09-15-2017, 07:49 PM

since when

Hadouken
09-15-2017, 08:00 PM
ban all non europeans from TA (including myself) and on the reverse dont allow such threads anymore . stick to european topics and get rid of non european members which 90% are either trolls or stupid fucks

Rethel
09-15-2017, 08:08 PM
But most Kurds and Persians are darker than the Anatolian Turks who are neither Afro-Asiatics like us or Indo-Europeans.

It is really not mathematics or phisics, bro.
Do you know what it is figurative expression or allusion?

No, my European admixture is less than 5%,

It doesn;t matter. 1) You look as you look 2) 5% is not "contamination" - appendix from euro source? Eevn 0.01% would be, so the more 5%.

Why are you so pedant about bagatelles?
You missed the point focusing on not important details and the way of presenting it.
I DO NOT DISSCUSS HERE EXACT PERCENTAGES OF AUTOSOMAL ADMIXES.
It is about something else.

and it stems mostly from Southern Europe. Yeah, but again, being an Indo-European is just a linguistic terminology only, and they belong to different genetic groups even in ancient times.

Oh, gosh. Yea, stick to lingustics, from late XIXth centiry
in addition, and be closed to any other horizont. Btw, with
such thinking, you would reject the IE lingustic theory,
becasue it was not known before, if you would live in
the times, when it was discovered. So, think about it.

Besides, why do you always see things through racial lenses?

Me? Really?
I am the least racial person here.
In neoghbouring thread people are accusing me about something totaly different.
So, come on, people, decide for something - it will be much easier for me.

The symbol in itself has nothing to do in being White or whatever, and human beings had been exchanging cultural ideas for many thousands of years.

Yes, they were. And what's the point, if it was not about it, neither about the whole history of the world? :picard2:

Hadouken
09-15-2017, 08:36 PM
But most Kurds and Persians are darker than the Anatolian Turks

Turkey Kurds are similar to Anatolian Turks pigmentation wise . we are as a whole a little darker but not that much . the difference is similar to Austria vs Denmark for example . and we are lighter than Persians on average (whose darkness is also exeggerated though). Iranian Kurds are also not much darker . we are very similar to Armenians and Azeris color wise overall

I am on the "swarthier" side of average for my province btw. and not darker than many turks I know/see . and I am not that dark to begin with either . I am olive ..a very frequent color among us.

how many photos and videos of our people do I have to show again ? I thought people already learned how we look ....incredible...

I am owd of course because I say this though right ? it is amazing how it is taboo to state the truth because you get the owd hammer hit on you often by haters and trolls

I have no problem with darkness . I am not depiciting us in something that we are not . I am not cherrypicking .

but I am really sick of people throwing assumptions and claims about us left and right . from you I would have expected more as a near easterner :laugh:

also fuck this "whiiiite !!!" bullshit . people yesterday argued that caucasoid doesnt exist ....but white does ? haha . . also a fucking kebaboid looking south european in a nightclub who could be our cousin lookwise is white like an icelander is and in the yuropeen house but anything outside of europe is non white by default . ok thats actually totally fine but then lets end these discussions once for all . I dont want to ever read white this white that anymore in anyway about non europeans . THAT is actually more owd than anything ....most of us dont give a shit about that term anyway but we are forced to take a stand on it because others drag us in it ...in this example Rethel the idiot

for Rethel I am black btw. ..no joke . because I am E1b :D

this forum is a nuthouse . I am as nuts as most here though because I even reply to things and post so much

Rethel
09-15-2017, 09:08 PM
for Rethel I am black btw. ..no joke . because I am E1b :D

You really have an imagination...

Hadouken
09-15-2017, 09:13 PM
You really have an imagination...

well you do or not ? or Egyptian ? or Jewish ? I actually remember you said I am a Jew if I am not wrong löl

dont you worry though I take no offence in whatever you consider me/us . I also score 1.5% or so ssa on gedmatch btw. one drop rule :laugh: I also think it has something to do with the e1b

there was actually a time in my life (as a teen) where I would liked have to be black because I was a big fan of tupac , nas etc. and thought it is gangster and coold to be black :cool:

we Kurds have nothing to do with poles . I have nothing against poles at all but dont bother with us we have no relations and the eagle you made a thread about doesnt mean anything

Hadouken
09-15-2017, 09:13 PM
-double post-

Wadaad
09-15-2017, 09:26 PM

with Turks in his bloodline...or people with Turkic names

Rethel
09-15-2017, 09:31 PM
well you do or not ? or Egyptian ? or Jewish ? I actually remember you said I am a Jew if I am not wrong löl

I never said you are a Jew, and allready I was correcting you on that matter, and you again faild to remeber.

dont you worry though I take no offence in whatever you consider me/us.

I do not consider you at all. You are what you are.

Babak
11-07-2017, 06:57 PM
The lion and sun represents more with Iranic peoples.

StonyArabia
11-07-2017, 07:04 PM
The falcon was always an Arabian symbol.