PDA

View Full Version : Is Brasil a mixed country?

Pages : [1] 2

Mortimer
07-26-2017, 01:32 AM
A)Is Brasil a multicultural country and mixed race country

or

B)A white "minority" country, with significant white elite and mixed race majority

JMack
07-26-2017, 01:42 AM
Option A because people in the elite can have minor admixture.

It's essentially a mixed country and to be racist or nazi in Brazil is craziness.

This is a good guide to Brazil: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?214364-Ouroboros-guide-to-Brazilian-racial-make-up

WeißerJunge
07-30-2017, 09:34 PM
I guess it's option B, because I see they have deep racial issues to resolve.

Puritan Benedict
07-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Option B. It is not only pardoes in Brazil really.

Puritan Benedict
07-30-2017, 09:38 PM
B) cause i know this dude from Brasil that's like 90% or something Euro and he racist as hell

I suppose you are referring to me.

Well, whatever.

Profileid
07-30-2017, 09:38 PM
is the sky blue?

JMack
07-30-2017, 09:48 PM
Option B. It is not only pardoes in Brazil really.

I don't think the option A implies there are only pardos here.

The option B creates the false perception that Brazil is like apartheid South Africa. It's not true.

The whole notion of 'white opressive elite' is a leftist bullshit.

WeißerJunge
07-30-2017, 09:51 PM
see there go another one. i wasn't even talking about you bro. it's some guy i talk to online but you just proved it. Brazil's full of Nazis. look at your avatar and hero and check your priveliege dude

Had I been born into the Black race, I would much rather be an African American than an African Brazilian. White Americans are very critical of their collective actions nowadays. White Brazilians live in a bubble where they hold all the power in the country and pretend their country is some sort of a racial paradise, haha.

JMack
07-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Had I been born into the Black race, I would much rather be an African American than an African Brazilian. White Americans are very critical of their collective actions nowadays. White Brazilians live in a bubble where they hold all the power in the country and pretend their country is some sort of a racial paradise, haha.

Shut up, stupid leftist. White privilege my ass.

Puritan Benedict
07-30-2017, 09:56 PM
I don't think the option A implies there are only pardos here.

The option B creates the false perception that Brazil is like apartheid South Africa. It's not true.

The whole notion of 'white opressive elite' is a leftist bullshit.

Option A does not imply existence of whites either. Only pardoes/mixed race.

As for the "white opressive elite", i don't believe in it, but finding whites within the poorest classes in Brazil is a difficult task.

WeißerJunge
07-30-2017, 09:57 PM

I am not a leftist, lol. I am right wing nationalist. I am just against hypocrisy. It's clear African Brazilians deserve a say in Brazilian politics and economy simply because of their History and their numbers. I am not an imperialist, unlike you.

JMack
07-30-2017, 09:58 PM
Option A does not imply existence of whites either. Only pardoes/mixed race.

As for the "white opressive elite", i don't believe in it, but finding whites within the poorest classes in Brazil is a difficult task.

Yes. I agree, but you're a troll who thinks Southern Euros are not white and all that stuff.

And in most of the South and Southeastern countryside the poors are whites (90% + Euro)

JMack
07-30-2017, 10:05 PM
What you talking about bro?! You white, privileged cis-gender male?!!! I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in feminist gender studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the patriarchy, and I have over 300 confirmed privileges checked. I'm highly trained in otherkin-ology, and my cousin is the top social justice warrior in the entire US social justice army. You are nothing to us but just another trans-misogynistic oppressor. You think you can get away with saying that oppressive, triggering shit? Check your privilege! I'll blog all over the internet about this injustice! You better prepare for the storm, maggot (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a maggot. Check your privilege. Again). The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your fee-fees. It's over for you, kid (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a kid. Check your non-goat-identifying privilege).I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can blog about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with two of my headmates. If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you white privilieged idiot. I will shit activism all over you and you will drown in it. That does it, I'm getting on my blog right now!

wow, intense...

Puritan Benedict
07-30-2017, 10:06 PM
Yes. I agree, but you're a troll who thinks Southern Euros are not white and all that stuff.

What does this have to do with anything related to the topic?

And in most of the South and Southeastern countryside the poors are whites (90% + Euro).

Because the countryside is traditional. There is barely miscegenation there. There is an russian colony in Parana where parents are responsible in choosing their's daughter husband. It is quite impossible that they will choose negroes to be their husbands.

JMack
07-30-2017, 10:09 PM
What does this have to do with anything related to the topic?

Everything. If Southern Euros are not white then Brazilian white population is around 5-8%.

And we have had only one or two white presidents as well (since most were of Iberian descent).

I'm just following your logic.

Tobi
07-31-2017, 06:13 PM
Brazil is overall multicultural af, I think.

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 06:21 PM
Nooooooooooo :rolleyes:

JMack
07-31-2017, 06:28 PM
The post of Jacouria Mosley is one of the best trollings I have seen in TA, amazing. LMFAO

Also
08-01-2017, 04:57 AM

There could be several reasons for you to rather be african-american than african-brazilian, but racism could hardly be one of them. We have been historically significantly less racist than americans, despite the fact we remain a racist country.

For example, in Brazil there were never laws outlawing interracial marriages, there were never places or seats exclusive to white or black people after slavery has ended. Our Constitution and laws protect racial and ethnic minorities. In fact, racism -not to be confused with racial injury- is one of only two crimes that are considered imprescriptible in the country, the other being a coup d'etat.

alnortedelsur
08-01-2017, 05:03 AM
A multiracial country, with a large segment of mixed people, but also another large segment of white Brazilians, some of them full Euro, and others with some minor non-Euro admixture, but still very heavily Euro and passable in Europe. And then it has an important minority of Amerindians.

Aodhan
08-01-2017, 05:21 AM
Yes it is
/closethread

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 11:38 AM
There could be several reasons for you to rather be african-american than african-brazilian, but racism could hardly be one of them. We have been historically significantly less racist than americans, despite the fact we remain a racist country.

For example, in Brazil there were never laws outlawing interracial marriages, there were never places or seats exclusive to white or black people after slavery has ended. Our Constitution and laws protect racial and ethnic minorities. In fact, racism -not to be confused with racial injury- is one of only two crimes that are considered imprescriptible in the country, the other being a coup d'etat.

I don't know man, but the fact America had a Black (mixed, but seen as Black) president when they are only 13% of the population while Brazil never had a non-White president despite always being a majority non-White country speaks volumes on how race-relations seem to work in Brazil.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Yes it is
/closethread

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:06 PM
I am not a leftist, lol. I am right wing nationalist. I am just against hypocrisy. It's clear African Brazilians deserve a say in Brazilian politics and economy simply because of their History and their numbers. I am not an imperialist, unlike you.

There are a lot of Brazilian politics of black ancestry, but full black? Its a minority. But we had a mulatto president as well.
He was half black
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilo_Pe%C3%A7anha

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:08 PM

Of course it do exist. Even more in Mexico, white people are minority there but they rule the whole country :rolleyes:

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Brazilians and latinos has racial issues. They are only in this forum to try to proove the world that their own country isnt mixed. Because our own media, and schools says the opposite. Ive heard many times in school Brazilians are a mixed of three races. :picard1:

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 12:42 PM
There are a lot of Brazilian politics of black ancestry, but full black? Its a minority. But we had a mulatto president as well.
He was half black
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilo_Pe%C3%A7anha

Hmm... The guy looks quadroon, not mulatto like Obama. If this is the blackest president Brazil has had, I think you are behind the US in race relations.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Hmm... The guy looks quadroon, not mulatto like Obama. If this is the blackest president Brazil has had, I think you are behind the US in race relations.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Nilo_Pe%C3%A7anha.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WFpNVy4RgA4/U8heLY4x7hI/AAAAAAAAiPw/7k2pM169YrE/s1600/Nilo+01.jpg
probably 40% black genetically

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:47 PM
He was a president at 1909, no one cared back in that time
im sure in the 1900s no one would accept Obama as president in US
the racism was harder between ancient people

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 12:49 PM
[/img]
probably 40% black genetically

I think he was at most 30% SSA. His hair is not curly, his nose is quite thin and he is not too dark either. He was probably 20-30% SSA.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:51 PM
I think he was at most 30% SSA. His hair is not curly, his nose is quite thin and he is not too dark either. He was probably 20-30% SSA.

Whatever. In fact he was considered a mulatto, its on his biography.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM

It must be because how his parents looked. Maybe one of his parents looked more african, but he looks alot less african

I remember seeing a video of a brazilian girl who looked very amerindian mixed consider herself black because her father was black. But she herself didn't look very much african mixed.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 12:55 PM

There are sources claiming his family wants to hide his African heritage, haha. My argument still stands. Upper class Latinos are ashamed of their African and indigenous roots.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:55 PM
As I mentioned, he wasnt the only part SSA in "ancient" Brazilian politics. Now tell me if US had it before Obama? :rolleyes:
Everything there was made for anglos.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
There are sources claiming his family wants to hide his African heritage, haha. My argument still stands. Upper class Latinos are ashamed of their African and indigenous roots.

Its easy to be considered white in Brazil, so he could lol

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 12:57 PM
It must be because how his parents looked. Maybe one of his parents looked more african, but he looks alot less african

I remember seeing a video of a brazilian girl who looked very amerindian mixed consider herself black because her father was black. But she herself didn't look very much african mixed.

You can't "fool" genetics that much. This Nilo Pecanha was not more than 30% SSA.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 12:59 PM

Because the society had left over mentality from the casta system. Where they tried to shame you more or look down on you more for being african mixed.

WeißerJunge
Its easy to be considered white in Brazil, so he could lol

The truth is, Brazil has never had a president who proudly said they were Black or mixed race. Even the few who were slightly mixed wanted to be seen as White.

Heather Duval
Machado de Assis is considered the greatest writer of Brazilian literature and he was a mulatto. He married a Portuguese immigrant. Not our fault that Iberians loved to mix in this country.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 01:01 PM
You can't "fool" genetics that much. This Nilo Pecanha was not more than 30% SSA.

You can. My father is over 30 ssa and looks more caucasian then me. You would think he is quadroon or less. He is caucasian by bone structure straight hair like all his siblings ect. Many people say he doesn't look ssa much. In person he doesnt look it at all.

His brother looks more Euro than him. My father looks more close to a middle eastern / turk or something

Im 1/4 ssa

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Because the society has left over mentality from the casta system. Where they tried to shame you more or look down on you more for being african mixed.

*has.

I believe White Brazilians should preserve themselves, but there should be more political space for others as well, considering the History of Latin America.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 01:03 PM
The truth is, Brazil has never had a president who proudly said they were Black or mixed race. Even the few who were slightly mixed wanted to be seen as White.
Wrong. Fernando Henrique Cardoso president 1995-2002 claims to be part black, even tho he doesnt look like a mixed person.
https://cdn.mensagenscomamor.com/content/images/p000000209.jpg?v=0&w=400&h=225&c=1

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 01:04 PM
*has.

I believe White Brazilians should preserve themselves, but there should be more political space for others as well, considering the History of Latin America.

Its pretty stupid. The only thing that really matters is what a person can do and whats their skill

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Wrong. Fernando Henrique Cardoso president 1995-2002 claims to be part black, even tho he doesnt look like a mixed person.
https://cdn.mensagenscomamor.com/content/images/p000000209.jpg?v=0&w=400&h=225&c=1

He looks atypical for European standards. He could pass as both mixed or non-mixed, imo.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM
He looks atypical for European standards. He could pass as both mixed or non-mixed, imo.

that makes no sense

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 01:10 PM
that makes no sense

It does. He looks both pseudo White and pseudo mixed race.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-01-2017, 01:11 PM
It does. He looks both pseudo White and pseudo mixed race.

It doesnt make sense. He either looks mixed, or he doesnt.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 01:13 PM
It doesnt make sense. He either looks mixed, or he doesnt.

He has a pseudo octoroon vibe.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 01:15 PM

he looks iberian
i remember a portuguese user posting exemples of white colonial brazilians and he was there lol

Tobi
08-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Machado de Assis is considered the greatest writer of Brazilian literature and he was a mulatto. He married a Portuguese immigrant. Not our fault that Iberians loved to mix in this country.

Machado De Assis was born from a mulatto father and a portuguese mother. Not a mulatto properly. Anyways he never had a kid with his wife.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Machado De Assis was born from a mulatto father and a portuguese mother. Not a mulatto properly. Anyways he never had a kid with his wife.

It doesnt matter if they didnt have a kid, many did it. Iberians were natural mixers in this land. A traditional immigrant lady from US would never date a mulatto.

Tobi
08-01-2017, 01:55 PM
It doesnt matter if they didnt have a kid, many did it. Iberians were natural mixers in this land. A traditional immigrant lady from US would never date a mulatto.

That's a lie. Portugal never had people enough to create a "new Portugal" in Brazil. Men can't breed with men and have a kid, lmao. How they would have ethnic kids at the beginning without ethnic women?

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:03 PM
That's a lie. Portugal never had people enough to create a "new Portugal" in Brazil. Men can't breed with men and have a kid, lmao. How they would have ethnic kids at the beginning without ethnic women?

Funny that they still mixing with non whites even after many European women came to here. :lol:
I know many blacks(and im not even 20 years old) who are grandchildren of Portugueses, what is your excuse? They like to mix races.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Funny that they still mixing with non whites even after many European women came to here. :lol:
I know many blacks(and im not even 20 years old) who are grandchildren of Portugueses, what is your excuse? They like to mix races.

I don't think Southern Europeans have a fetish for non-White women. It was all due to the lack of White women available. I wouldn't date Black women, but if I were stuck in the Congo for life in the 17th century, I would eventually fuck the local women. The same thing happened in Brazil. Portuguese and Spanish Latin Americans never liked and never will like Amerindian or Black women, lol.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:28 PM
I don't think Southern Europeans have a fetish for non-White women. It was all due to the lack of White women available. I wouldn't date Black women, but if I were stuck in the Congo for life in the 17th century, I would eventually fuck the local women. The same thing happened in Brazil. Portuguese and Spanish Latin Americans never liked and never will like Amerindian or Black women, lol.

After the colonial period there were many white women in Brazil, and yet they continued to date non-white women. And, European tourists coming to Brazil are always looking for mulattas in Copacabana.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoqKs6G8DHE
Eu moro em Santa Teresa que é um dos mais famosos bairros turisticos do Rio de Janeiro, aqui são centenas de gringos visitando diariamente, e todo gringo que chega no Brasil, no mesmo dia arruma uma namorada negra, é certo isso !
Eu tenho a maior inveja da facilidade que eles tem de conseguir uma !
:rolleyes:

"I live in Santa Teresa which is one of the most famous tourist districts of Rio de Janeiro, here are hundreds of gringos visiting daily, and every gringo that arrives in Brazil, the same day arranges a black girlfriend, that's right!
I have the greatest envy of the facility that they have to get one!"

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 02:34 PM
see there go another one. i wasn't even talking about you bro. it's some guy i talk to online but you just proved it. Brazil's full of Nazis. look at your avatar and hero and check your priveliege dude

Actually alot of users suspect he is the infamous Turkish looking obese troll Roberto Grande.

I know Brazil pretty well and from what I've seen is a country too large and heterogenous to be described in a simplistic way, there's huge differences from region to region.

I would describe it more as a multicultural and multiracial country with an elite that is majority white or pred.euro-descent but that depends alot on the region, in many areas mixed people are the elite since there are not many whites to begin with.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Actually alot of users suspect he is the infamous Turkish looking obese troll Roberto Grande.

I know Brazil pretty well and from what I've seen is a country too large and heterogenous to be described in a simplistic way, there's huge differences from region to region.

I would describe it more as a multicultural and multiracial country with an elite that is majority white or pred.euro-descent but that depends alot on the region, in many areas mixed people are the elite since there are not many whites to begin with.
"I would describe it more as a multicultural and multiracial country with an elite that is majority white or pred.euro-descent but that depends alot on the region, in many areas mixed people are the elite since there are not many whites to begin with. "

Do you mean "elite' in the real meaning or elite by " rich people"? There are a lot of pardos among rich Brazilians, especially in Rio de janeiro.

alnortedelsur
08-01-2017, 02:38 PM

Iberians are not more "race mixers" compared to other Europeans, retard.

If they mixed in colonial times, it was because of the lack of white women back then, in the lands they conquered.

When Venezuela received some European immigration in the period of 1950s to 1970s, Spanish and Portuguese immigrants were as much racist as the immigrants of other European countries.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:43 PM

If they mixed in colonial times, it was because of the lack of white women back then, in the lands they conquered.

When Venezuela received some European immigration in the period of 1950s to 1970s, Spanish and Portuguese immigrants were as much racist as the immigrants of other European countries.

Dont care. Im talking about my experience in real world, not your delusional mind. I am young, and my young non white friends has Iberian recent ancestry.
Even I have in my family, my grandmother's mother is indigenous and married a Portugues immigrant, this was not in the 1700s or kind of shit, but in the 1900s, recent as fuck.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 02:45 PM

The Spanish didn't colonise Brazil you moron, so why tf are you talking about "Iberians" ?

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:46 PM
The Spanish didn't colonise Brazil you moron, so why tf are you talking about "Iberians" ?

Iberians= Portugueses.

zhaoyun
08-01-2017, 02:47 PM
I'd probably say more B than A. A large part of the population is mixed, but there is also a substantial white minority. I think racial lines historically were looser than the US though.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 02:54 PM

I disagree Portuguese were never as racist as other Europeans, not even close. And the Spanish were never as racist as English or Dutch.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 02:57 PM
I disagree Portuguese were never as racist as other Europeans, not even close. And the Spanish were never as racist as English or Dutch.

Of course they werent. I will not waste my time posting exemples of "black" Brazilians who are grandchildren of Portuguese. If he thinks racial mixing has ended in the colonization period, it's his delirium.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 03:00 PM
"I would describe it more as a multicultural and multiracial country with an elite that is majority white or pred.euro-descent but that depends alot on the region, in many areas mixed people are the elite since there are not many whites to begin with. "

Do you mean "elite' in the real meaning or elite by " rich people"? There are a lot of pardos among rich Brazilians, especially in Rio de janeiro.

Yeah, people from the upper classes. That's basically what I wrote, the upper classes are majority white or high euro-admix but also many are not, it also varies alot from region to region.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:02 PM
The most racist Brazilians are the descendants of Germans and Polish people, if you know Portuguese you can search on google and you will find numerous stereotypes about it. I've never met racist ibericos.

alnortedelsur
08-01-2017, 03:03 PM

I didn't mean they're like English or Dutch, but their immigrants abroad were/are as much reticent to mix, at least, with very non-white people, like blacks, mulattoes, very mixed triracials, etc as other Europeans.

At least I talk from my experience with European immigrants in Venezuela. Spanish and Portuguese immigrants in Venezuela, and their direct descendants, by general rule, dislike blacks, mulattoes, very mixed triracials, etc as much as Italian immigrants and people of other European origins do.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Yeah, people from the upper classes. That's basically what I wrote, the upper classes are majority white or high euro-admix but also many are not, it also varies alot from region to region.

These people are from Ipanema. One of the richest neighborhood in Rio de janeiro.
ht
Racial segregation is so American thing.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Most mulattos arent from hood. Famous Brazilian actress Tais Araújo is mulatta and lived her whole life in Barra da tijuca. A rich neighborhood in Rio de janeiro.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:20 PM
After the colonial period there were many white women in Brazil, and yet they continued to date non-white women. And, European tourists coming to Brazil are always looking for mulattas in Copacabana.

That probably had a lot more to do with the Latin American solution to the Black/Amerindian problem developed in the 19th through 20th century. White men would have bastard children, but would marry White women. This would guarantee White continuity while increasing White genetics in non-White populations over time. It was/is a smart strategy for a place like Latin America.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 03:20 PM
These people are from Ipanema. One of the richest neighborhood in Rio de janeiro.

Racial segregation is so American thing.

Just because they are at the beach in Ipanema doesn't mean they actually live in the neighbourhood, I've lived a few months in Rio and all sort of people from all around the city go to the beaches.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Just because they are at the beach in Ipanema doesn't mean they actually live in the neighbourhood, I've lived a few months in Rio and all sort of people from all around the city go to the beaches.

No, they are from there. I know two guys from the pic, its their friends who lives in Zona sul region.
Plus, please delete the pic from your quote cause its a instagram pic, not google.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:26 PM
No, they are from there. I know two guys from the pic, its their friends who lives in Zona sul region.
Plus, please delete the pic from your quote cause its a instagram pic, not google.

I doubt there would be that many Blacks and mulattoes living in a rich neighborhood in Brazil. Even in Rio.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:28 PM
I doubt there would be that many Blacks and mulattoes in a rich neighborhood in Brazil. Even in Rio.

You can think whatever you want. I know them, I pick the pic from one of my friend's friend instagram.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:29 PM
If they do not live there, the friendship must be huge because I always see them at the home of some of my friends. At their pool house almost every weekend. This is neighbors thing, do not be dumb.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:31 PM
You can think whatever you want. I know them, I pick the pic from one of my friend's friend instagram.

Do you have any form of statistics on it? I'd bet Blacks are 1% of the rich in Brazil, darker skinned mulattoes maybe 5% and light skinned mulattoes (Quadroons) 10%. The rest are probably White and Whiteish Brazilians with a few mestizos/castizos and Asians here and there.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:34 PM
That probably had a lot more to do with the Latin American solution to the Black/Amerindian problem developed in the 19th through 20th century. White men would have bastard children, but would marry White women. This would guarantee White continuity while increasing White genetics in non-White populations over time. It was/is a smart strategy for a place like Latin America.

No strategy at all. My European grandfathers did not come to Brazil with this intention. :rolleyes:
And most gringos in the regions tourists of Rio de Janeiro date mulattas.
Even this was more common in the past decades, 70/80 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-yBzjLa4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD9g3Ow6Sd4
Ines Brasil is in this video and she had a baby with a German rich tourist :lol:
Like many others did too

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Do you have any form of statistics on it? I'd bet Blacks are 1% of the rich in Brazil, darker skinned mulattoes maybe 5% and light skinned mulattoes (Quadroons) 10%. The rest are probably White and Whiteish Brazilians with a few mestizos/castizos and Asians here and there.

Black people make 17% of the rich people in Brazil according to census
http://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-12/ibge-negros-sao-17-dos-mais-ricos-e-tres-quartos-da-populacao-mais-pobre

Dont know how much % about pardos, btw.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 03:37 PM

Ahh...and then the other is a friend of a friend and in the end half of them don't actually live in Ipanema. Anyway Zona Sul comprises alot of neighbourhoods that are alot less exclusive than Ipanema and Leblon, for instance you go to Copacabana or Flamengo and it's already another social stratus.

I doubt there would be that many Blacks and mulattoes living in a rich neighborhood in Brazil. Even in Rio.

Rich neighbourhoods in Rio are pred. white (not exclusively of course but predominantly so...by white I mean a broader definition of white that is used in Brazil), you'll see alot of non-whites also because they work or simply go to near beaches etc but most actually don't live there.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Black people make 17% of the rich people in Brazil according to census
http://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-12/ibge-negros-sao-17-dos-mais-ricos-e-tres-quartos-da-populacao-mais-pobre

Dont know how much % about pardos, btw.

As Ourobouros said yesterday, they include pardos in the "Black" Brazilian lists. So I am pretty much right. Among the rich, 1% are actual Blacks, 5% are darker skinned mulattoes, 10% light skinned mulattoes (who may be in the "Pardo" or "White" category). Obviously, some of the rich "pardos" must be mestizo or mestizo leaning triracials. Whites are most likely 80% of the Brazilian 1% richest people.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Ahh...and then the other is a friend of a friend and in the end half of them don't actually live in Ipanema. Anyway Zona Sul comprises alot of neighbourhoods that are alot less exclusive than Ipanema and Leblon, for instance you go to Copacabana or Flamengo and it's already another social stratus.

Rich neighbourhoods in Rio are pred. white (not exclusively of course but predominantly so), you'll see alot of non-whites also because they work or simply go to near beaches etc but most actually don't live there.

Yes, they are pred white. Some may not live there, but the owner of that pic lives there if you check his instagram, he is not my friend but some of the pics are.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:44 PM

Rich neighbourhoods in Rio are pred. white (not exclusively of course but predominantly so...by white I mean a broader definition of white that is used in Brazil), you'll see alot of non-whites also because they work or simply go to near beaches etc but most actually don't live there.

Exactly. There is probably not that many Blacks even in the upper middle class neighborhoods of Salvador, let alone Rio. Besides, I would guess most of the rich mixed people are 70%+ White genetically.

zhaoyun
08-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Exactly. There is probably not that many Blacks even in the upper middle class neighborhoods of Salvador, let alone Rio. Besides, I would guess most of the rich mixed people are 70%+ White genetically.

Ok Roberto Grande. LOL

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:47 PM
As Ourobouros said yesterday, they include pardos in the "Black" Brazilian lists. So I am pretty much right. Among the rich, 1% are actual Blacks, 5% are darker skinned mulattoes, 10% light skinned mulattoes (who may be in the "Pardo" or "White" category). Obviously, some of the rich "pardos" must be mestizo or mestizo leaning triracials. Whites are most likely 80% of the Brazilian 1% richest people.

Who is saying that most of the rich are black or pardos? The fact is that there are many living among the rich Brazilians.
Many Brazilian mulattos celebs even came from rich families. Taís Araújo is from Barra da Tijuca.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Praia_da_Barra_e_Montanhas_do_Parque_Nacional_da_T ijuca.jpg
Barra da tijuca is fully of mansions and apartaments, theres no favela there
https://customizzeabelezablog.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/batom-5.jpg?w=560

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:50 PM
My mother lived in Copacabana before my grandmother died. Is not that chic as some people may think.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Ok Roberto Grande. LOL

Recently there have been many Germans in this forum. And they only know how to speak about meds, and Brazilians with priority. :rolleyes:

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Ok Roberto Grande. LOL

Have you met people from Brazil? Most of the tourists from Brazil are White and there is a reason for that.

Sebastianus Rex
08-01-2017, 03:57 PM

Salvador is in general a very black city, I mean in most of the city you'll see probably around 90%+ brown or black people. In richer neighbourhoods, gated condos the percentage of white looking people increases alot, probably more than 50% (in some places way more), I was even surprised by the fact because in the city you barely see one white looking person and when you do are mostly tourists, it's like the white portion of Salvador are hidden living and only to be found in small pockets and frequent a very restricted circle only.

Argentano
08-01-2017, 03:57 PM
A)Is Brasil a multicultural country and mixed race country

or

B)A white "minority" country, with significant white elite and mixed race majority

i guess both, genotypically A but phenotypically B.

Thats why there isnt a clear concensus.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Who is saying that most of the rich are black or pardos? The fact is that there are many living among the rich Brazilians.
Many Brazilian mulattos celebs even came from rich families. Taís Araújo is from Barra da Tijuca.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Praia_da_Barra_e_Montanhas_do_Parque_Nacional_da_T ijuca.jpg

I know, but those people can be no more than 6% of the rich population in Brazil.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Salvador is in general a very black city, I mean in most of the city you'll see probably around 90%+ brown or black people. In richer neighbourhoods, gated condos the percentage of white looking people increases alot, probably more than 50% (in some places way more), I was even surprised by the fact because in the city you barely see one white looking person and when you do are mostly tourists, it's like the white portion of Salvador are hidden living and only to be found in small pockets and frequent a very restricted circle only.

Salvador is basically like South Africa, lol.

Kriptc06
08-01-2017, 04:00 PM

90% + SSA people are extremely rare Sir. even in salvador. Its well known that brazilian blacks have more eur imput than american counterparts;

--nvm youre not talking about admix... :pout:

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:00 PM
I know, but those people can be no more than 6% of the rich population in Brazil.

Actually they are 17% according to IBGE.

Kriptc06
08-01-2017, 04:01 PM
i guess both, genotypically A but phenotypically B.

Thats why there isnt a clear concensus.

both, one doesnt deny the other.

zhaoyun
08-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Recently there have been many Germans in this forum. And they only know how to speak about meds, and Brazilians with priority. :rolleyes:

Being a German is a hot commodity it seems. So many fake Germans, and so few real ones.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Actually they are 17% according to IBGE.

I saw it, but I am talking about the darker skinned mulattoes and Blacks. They are only 6% among rich Brazilians. Light-skinned Mulattoes and some Mestizos are the other 10%. Then you can also add some of the White ones to the light-skinned Mulatto or Mestizo category.

Argentano
08-01-2017, 04:03 PM
both, one doesnt deny the other.

Exactly

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Plus
For mention Tais Araújo, I have never seen her playing poor people in novelas. She always plays rich women, the public thinks she's too arrogant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4xUvaAo4c

Kriptc06
08-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Plus
For mention Tais Araújo, I have never seen her playing poor people in novelas. She always plays rich women, the public thinks she's too arrogant.

delicia cara, no final ela falando de um menage a trois

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
I saw it, but I am talking about the darker skinned mulattoes and Blacks. They are only 6% among rich Brazilians. Light-skinned Mulattoes and some Mestizos are the other 10%. Then you can also add some of the White ones to the light-skinned Mulatto or Mestizo category.

Light mestizos looks like Selena Gomez and they are considered white here.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Plus

Mulatos escuros e negros são apenas 6% da elite no Brasil e olhe lá. Você está superestimando a porcentagem deles na classe rica do Brasil. Mulatos claros são um pouco mais comuns, mas ainda assim não passam de uma minoria.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:10 PM

Também me dou conta disso. Estou falando dos caboclos próximos a 50/50 em mistura racial.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:11 PM

KKKKKKKKK
ícone. Adoro ela em " A favorita", ela também humilhava as pessoas :lol:

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_WJYbv87sM

Argentano
08-01-2017, 04:14 PM

Mulatos escuros e negros são apenas 6% da elite no Brasil e olhe lá. Você está superestimando a porcentagem deles na classe rica do Brasil. Mulatos claros são um pouco mais comuns, mas ainda assim não passam de uma minoria.

The politicians who are probably brazilian upper middle class and upper class are almost never heavily SSA

The most mixed in all this is Romario and thats because he is not really a politician but a football player.

http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/dgXIOQ9ZwlDqCXWfJLWim5UCFVY=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/19160903/Brasil-corrupcion.jpg?token=bar
https://s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com/assets.abc.com.py/2017/04/15/lideres-de-los-principales-partidos-de-brasil-con-representacion-en-el-congreso-estan-acusados-de-corrupcion-_597_573_1481683.jpg
http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/PvZa33UHb6Q_Hz1-F1rzaFGpclo=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/31064048/ministros-1024x576.jpg?token=bar

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:17 PM
The politicians who are probably brazilian upper middle class and upper class are almost never heavily SSA

The most mixed in all this is Romario and thats because he is not really a politician but a football player.

http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/dgXIOQ9ZwlDqCXWfJLWim5UCFVY=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/19160903/Brasil-corrupcion.jpg?token=bar
https://s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com/assets.abc.com.py/2017/04/15/lideres-de-los-principales-partidos-de-brasil-con-representacion-en-el-congreso-estan-acusados-de-corrupcion-_597_573_1481683.jpg
http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/PvZa33UHb6Q_Hz1-F1rzaFGpclo=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/31064048/ministros-1024x576.jpg?token=bar

Still many of them claiming SSA origins. And we had a mulatto president at 1904.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:17 PM

You are right, although I believe the political world in Brazil is probably more European because even the rich mixed people probably got there either by sports, media or business so they won't be interested in politics most of the time. White rich people are more of the intellectual type like doctors, lawyers and stuff. So politicians are not exactly the true face of upper middle class people either, imo.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Still many of them claiming SSA origins. And we had a mulatto president at 1904.

Haha. Um mulato claro em 1904 não significa nada, kkkkkkkk.

Kriptc06
08-01-2017, 04:20 PM

[IMG]http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/dgXIOQ9ZwlDqCXWfJLWim5UCFVY=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/19160903/Brasil-corrupcion.jpg?token=bar/IMG]
[IMG]https://s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com/assets.abc.com.py/2017/04/15/lideres-de-los-principales-partidos-de-brasil-con-representacion-en-el-congreso-estan-acusados-de-corrupcion-_597_573_1481683.jIMG]
[IMG]http://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/PvZa33UHb6Q_Hz1-F1rzaFGpclo=/600x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/31064048/ministros-1024x576.jpg?token=ar/IMG]

yes thats true, many have italian surnames, or are of arab descent like Michel temer, hes lebanese

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:29 PM
yes thats true, many have italian surnames, or are of arab descent like Michel temer, hes lebanese

Mas tu concordaria que os políticos são ainda mais brancos que a população de classe média alta e alta em geral ou tu achas que isso é besteira da minha cabeça?

Kriptc06
08-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Mas tu concordaria que os políticos são ainda mais brancos que a população de classe média alta e alta em geral ou tu achas que isso é besteira da minha cabeça?

sim, concordo, estava notando isso.
mas tem um detalle o lula deve ter sangue afro. nao achas?

JMack
08-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Haha. Um mulato claro em 1904 não significa nada, kkkkkkkk.

This Nilo Peçanha would never be considered ''Black'' if he travelled to Europe.

I'm of the opinion that racial standards in Brazil are totally fucked up.

Race = skin color in Brazil. Some mongrels are considered white and some full Euros maybe would not be considered that white.

This girl would be seen as white by brazilians (she is quadroon):

http://divirtase.opovo.com.br/static/app/noticia_148544980666/2017/07/21/652/grazi-massafera.jpg

And this Scandinavian would be considered ''moreno'' (a slang for ''pardos'' who look predominantly Euro) by some:

https://g.acdn.no/obscura/API/dynamic/r1/ece5/tr_1080_726_l_f/0000/berg/2015/8/18/18/martin.jpg?chk=E41082

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:35 PM
This Nilo Peçanha would never be considered ''Black'' if he travelled to Europe.

Exactly. He would be seen as mixed there. Many Europeans even call Obama mixed. Imagine Nilo Peçanha.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Race = skin color in Brazil. Some mongrels are considered white and some full Euros maybe would not be considered that white.

http://divirtase.opovo.com.br/static/app/noticia_148544980666/2017/07/21/652/grazi-massafera.jpg

And this Scandinavian would be considered ''moreno'' (a slang for ''pardos'' who look predominantly Euro) by some:

https://g.acdn.no/obscura/API/dynamic/r1/ece5/tr_1080_726_l_f/0000/berg/2015/8/18/18/martin.jpg?chk=E41082

JMack
08-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Exactly. He would be seen as mixed there. Many Europeans even call Obama mixed. Imagine Nilo Peçanha.

I think they would not know what he is at the first sight. Since race mixing is a not a thing in Europe, it's harder to detect there than here or in USA.

Here if we see a person with unusual looks for pure whites we just assume that person is mixed, in Europe there's not this immediate ''suspect'' so maybe they would be just confused by his phenotype.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:40 PM
who say he was black? wikipedia says mulatto lol
and many politics were born poor

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:42 PM
I think they would not know what he is at the first sight. Since race mixing is a not a thing in Europe, it's harder to detect there than here or in USA.

Here if we see a person with unusual looks for pure whites we just assume that person is mixed, in Europe there's not this immediate ''suspect'' so maybe they would be just confused by his phenotype.

Sure. They would be wondering where the fuck he was from, lol.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:42 PM
who say he was black? wikipedia says mulatto lol
and many politics were born poor

He was "White" for Brazilian standards.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:43 PM
He was "White" for Brazilian standards.

no he wasnt
wikipedia says he was victim of racism for being mulatto in his city

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 04:45 PM
no he wasnt
wikipedia says he was victim of racism for being mulatto in his city

When he was poor, maybe. Not when he became a president.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 04:49 PM
When he was poor, maybe. Not when he became a president.

" Casou-se com Ana de Castro Belisário Soares de Sousa, conhecida como "Anita", descendente de famílias aristocráticas e ricas de Campos dos Goytacazes, neta do Visconde de Santa Rita e bisneta do Barão de Muriaé e do primeiro Barão de Santa Rita. O casamento foi um escândalo social, pois a noiva teve que fugir de casa para se casar com um pobre e mulato, embora político promissor. [7]
Foi descrito como sendo mulato[3][5][6][10] e frequentemente ridicularizado na imprensa em charges e anedotas que se referiam à cor da sua pele."

so not white enough for brazilian standard :lol:

JMack
08-01-2017, 04:58 PM
so not white enough for brazilian standard :lol:

But we must remember Brazilians don't know what is a white person. White is merely skin color here, not the whole of a person's phenotype.

Btw even ethnic Germans like Ulf Kirsten would not be white for some in Brazil:

http://www.leverkusen.com/whoiswho/k/Kirsten2.jpg

http://s.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/48.jpg

I remember a (full) German girl from Bavaria who was exchange student in my high school and people were surprised she was ''morena'' and not white. She was obviously a white person, but some Brazilians perceived her as ambiguous.

Tooting Carmen
08-01-2017, 09:48 PM
A mixed country but with a large White minority which is disproportionately concentrated further up the social scale. I'd actually say that Brazil is more racially segregated than Colombia, where there are many dark-skinned middle and even upper-class people and conversely I've even met blue-eyed peasants. Granted, there is SOME link between race and class, but it is more of a slow continuum rather than an abrupt change. Certainly, in coastal cities like Cartagena, Santa Marta, Bucaramanga, Barranquilla and Cali there are plenty of middle-class and even some upper-class Blacks and Mulattoes.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 11:10 PM
A mixed country but with a large White minority which is disproportionately concentrated further up the social scale. I'd actually say that Brazil is more racially segregated than Colombia, where there are many dark-skinned middle and even upper-class people and conversely I've even met blue-eyed peasants. Granted, there is SOME link between race and class, but it is more of a slow continuum rather than an abrupt change. Certainly, in coastal cities like Cartagena, Santa Marta, Bucaramanga, Barranquilla and Cali there are plenty of middle-class and even some upper-class Blacks and Mulattoes.

In Salvador, which would be Brazil's Cartagena, there are almost no Blacks in the middle class and none in the upper class.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:14 PM
In Salvador, which would be Brazil's Cartagena, there are almost no Blacks in the middle class and none in the upper class.

almost no black in the middle class? wtf are u saying roberto grande? being middle class in brazil is easy as fuck
there are a lot of blacks in the suburbios of rio de janeiro where middle class people lives
you should watch more the tv show "esquenta"
it shows a lot about suburbios
aka madureira
pavuna etc full of pagodeiros

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:15 PM
plus i never been to salvador to tell
neither you
mind your business or stop posting your own opinion

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 11:17 PM
almost no black in the middle class? wtf are u saying roberto grande? being middle class in brazil is easy as fuck
there are a lot of blacks in the suburbios of rio de janeiro where middle class people lives
you should watch more the tv show "esquenta"
it shows a lot about suburbios
aka madureira
pavuna etc full of pagodeiros

Those are, at best, lower middle class people. Not truly middle class.

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 11:18 PM
plus i never been to salvador to tell
neither you
mind your business or stop posting your own opinion

As Sebastianus said, Whites live in gated communities in Salvador and go to specific locations with each other. If there were rich Black people, they wouldn't do it as Blacks never racially segregate.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Those are, at best, lower middle class people. Not truly middle class.

Keep dreaming. I know Rio de janeiro more than you will in your life. Middle class people lives in the suburbios and there are a lot of blacks there. A LOT! There are less blacks in favela than youll see in places like Madureira. :lol:

WeißerJunge
08-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Keep dreaming. I know Rio de janeiro more than you will in your life. Middle class people lives in the suburbios and there are a lot of blacks there. A LOT! There are less blacks in favela than youll see in places like Madureira. :lol:

I go by statistics.

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:31 PM
I go by statistics.

I go by reality and life experience
The north zone and east zone of the city its considered middle class
You find more blacks in the suburbs than in favelas :lol:
Meier is like the second Africa

Heather Duval
08-01-2017, 11:35 PM
and rio de janeiro is my home
we all know people from suburbs are middle class
as you are too

Sebastianus Rex
08-02-2017, 12:21 AM
As Sebastianus said, Whites live in gated communities in Salvador and go to specific locations with each other. If there were rich Black people, they wouldn't do it as Blacks never racially segregate.

I didn't wrote exactly that. What I wrote is that I almost only saw whites in Salvador in very restricted circles and areas, you don't see many around the city, on a normal Salvador street 9 out of 10 persons will be brown or black while in a few better neighbourhoods and condomínios they are the majority but also there's a significant percentage of richer browns and blacks living there. People with money regardless the race go live to the best and safer places, it's normal.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:25 AM
I didn't wrote exactly that. What I wrote is that I almost only saw whites in Salvador in very restricted circles and areas, you don't see many around the city, on a normal Salvador street 9 out of 10 persons will be brown or black while in a few better neighbourhoods and condomínios they are the majority but also there's a significant percentage of richer brown or blacks living there. People with money regardless the race go live to the best and safer places, it's normal.

But aren't there upper class gated communities with just Whites in Salvador?

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 12:25 AM
oh of course its not

Kamal900
08-02-2017, 12:26 AM
Of course it is. The majority of White Brazilians do have significant non-European admixture in them as well.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 12:26 AM
Of course it is. The majority of White Brazilians do have significant non-European admixture in them as well.

Prove or didnt happen

Sebastianus Rex
08-02-2017, 12:32 AM
But aren't there upper class gated communities with just Whites in Salvador?

I obviously don't know more than a small fraction of the gated communities of Salvador, I've only been to a few. What I can tell you is that there are some buildings that were almost entirely sold to foreigners (gringos, euros etc.) and that I visited a couple of the best condomínios, one of them was considered the top at the time (even Ivete Sangallo lived there) and it there were browns and blacks among that elite...now stop trolling rainbowmimi dude.:cool:

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:38 AM
I obviously don't know more than a small fraction of the gated communities of Salvador, I've only been to a few. What I can tell you is that there are some buildings that were almost entirely sold to foreigners (gringos, euros etc.) and that I visited a couple of the best condomínios, one of them was considered the top at the time (even Ivete Sangallo lived there) and it there were browns and blacks among that elite...now stop trolling rainbowmimi dude.:cool:

Ok, lol.

Sacrificed Ram
08-02-2017, 12:42 AM
I guess it's option B, because I see they have deep racial issues to resolve.

I see they have deep sexual issues to resolve.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:43 AM
I see they have deep sexual issues to resolve.

Brazilians are 2nd place among nationalities who have the most sex. Only behind Greeks.

Sacrificed Ram
08-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Brazilians are 2nd place among nationalities who have the most sex. Only behind Greeks.

We love be behind someone. :jackoff: :bootyshake:

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 12:47 AM

Germans know the best. So we believe you

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:47 AM
We love be behind someone. :jackoff: :bootyshake:

Fico feliz por ter compreendido a piada.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Germans know the best. So we believe you

Exactly, haha.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Exactly, haha.

But German women know better, dont they?

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:54 AM

German women know everything.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 12:56 AM
German women know everything.

They are so clever

Sacrificed Ram
08-02-2017, 12:58 AM

They know...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tnBzA29HyHg/Tfrar61pKOI/AAAAAAAAAEk/fgL6VBsf4wc/Chocolate-face.jpg

Bet012
08-02-2017, 01:27 AM
Yes

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 11:31 AM
I didn't wrote exactly that. What I wrote is that I almost only saw whites in Salvador in very restricted circles and areas, you don't see many around the city, on a normal Salvador street 9 out of 10 persons will be brown or black while in a few better neighbourhoods and condomínios they are the majority but also there's a significant percentage of richer browns and blacks living there. People with money regardless the race go live to the best and safer places, it's normal.

Nos suburbios do rio de janeiro tem muitos negros, é uma região de classe média. E claro, tem várias novelas sobre esse tema na globo. Avenida Brasil foi uma, mas prefiro cobras & lagartos.
Leona vivia chamando a Ellen de suburbana constantemente
SUB ELLEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRh6Aj_TVE

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Nos suburbios do rio de janeiro tem muitos negros, é uma região de classe média. E claro, tem várias novelas sobre esse tema na globo. Avenida Brasil foi uma, mas prefiro cobras & lagartos.
Leona vivia chamando a Ellen de suburbana constantemente
SUB ELLEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRh6Aj_TVE

Subúrbio = Pobres e classe média baixa.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Subúrbio = Pobres e classe média baixa.

Que mentira KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Pobres nem existem direito na cidade do Rio de janeiro, a maioria é classe média. Lugar de pobre é na BAIXADA FLUMINENSE.
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/7-datapopular-consumonovaclassemediahousehold2014-140902155957-phpapp01/95/consumo-na-nova-classe-mdia-brasileira-instituto-data-popular-renato-meirelles-24-638.jpg?cb=1412237098
Negros representam quase 80% da nova classe média, mostra estudo
http://economia.ig.com.br/2012-09-20/negros-representam-quase-80-da-nova-classe-media-mostra-estudo.html

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Pobres nem existem direito na cidade do Rio de janeiro, a maioria é classe média. Lugar de pobre é na BAIXADA FLUMINENSE.

KKKKKKKKKKK.

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/7-datapopular-consumonovaclassemediahousehold2014-140902155957-phpapp01/95/consumo-na-nova-classe-mdia-brasileira-instituto-data-popular-renato-meirelles-24-638.jpg?cb=1412237098
Negros representam quase 80% da nova classe média, mostra estudo

Só se for a classe média do PT. 85% dos negros são pobres no Brasil. E uma grande parte desses "negros" na classe alta são caboclos e mulatos claros. Não faz sentido chamá-los de negros. Negros (de verdade) na classe alta são uns 1 a 3% e olhe lá.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:00 PM
KKKKKKKKKKK.

Só se for a classe média do PT. 85% dos negros são pobres no Brasil. E uma grande parte desses "negros" na classe alta são caboclos e mulatos claros. Não faz sentido chamá-los de negros. Negros (de verdade) na classe alta são uns 1 a 3% e olhe lá.
Não. Esses são os tipos de negros que eles entrevistaram pra mostrar a classe média
http://istoe.com.br/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/istoeimagens/imagens/mi_2751849189630524.jpg
Sim, clarissimos rs

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Tu é a pessoa mais burra que eu ja conheci, desde 2010 eles dizem que negros são mais de 60% parte da classe média no Brasil
O IBGE começou a contar pardos e negros como um só grupo apenas em 2013.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:04 PM
E não sei porque riu, quando procura pobreza na cidade do Rio de janeiro você só encontra noticias sobre o ESTADO
não entendo pq insistes em falar sobre algo que não tem prioridade, nem aqui tu mora

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Não. Esses são os tipos de negros que eles entrevistaram pra mostrar a classe média
http://istoe.com.br/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/istoeimagens/imagens/mi_2751849189630524.jpg
Sim, clarissimos rs

É a classe média do PT. Tem uma TV de 30 polegadas em casa? Então é parte da "classe média", haha. E outra, eu estou falando desse dado de 28% das pessoas na classe alta serem "negras". Isso é uma mentira sem igual. Eles incluem todos os pardos como negros para inflar o número e mostrar que a desigualdade está acabando. Na verdade, a grande maioria desses "negros" são caboclos e mulatos de pele clara.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:05 PM
"Negros (de verdade) na classe alta são uns 1 a 3% e olhe lá." E negros de 'verdade" existem por a caso no BRASIL? KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:08 PM
É a classe média do PT. Tem uma TV de 30 polegadas em casa? Então é parte da "classe média", haha. E outra, eu estou falando desse dado de 28% das pessoas na classe alta serem "negras". Isso é uma mentira sem igual. Eles incluem todos os pardos como negros para inflar o número e mostrar que a desigualdade está acabando. Na verdade, a grande maioria desses "negros" são caboclos e mulatos de pele clara.

Tu é a pessoa mais burra que eu ja conheci, desde 2010 eles dizem que negros são mais de 60% parte da classe média no Brasil
Hã? O ibge passou a contar negros e pardos como um só em 2013. lol
Isso é uma noticia de 2012 http://www.brasil.gov.br/governo/2012/09/resultado-de-estudo-mostra-que-negros-sao-quase-80-da-nova-classe-media
e tem uma parecida em 2010, sobre a maioria dos negros pertencer a classe média
lol

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:09 PM
E não sei porque riu, quando procura pobreza na cidade do Rio de janeiro você só encontra noticias sobre o ESTADO
não entendo pq insistes em falar sobre algo que não tem prioridade, nem aqui tu mora

Eu ri porque você usa a definição de pobreza do PT que na verdade significa miséria. Todo mundo que é considerado classe média baixa pelo PT é pobre na verdade, e todo mundo que é da "nova classe média" é do tipo mecânico, eletricista, pedreiro que mora no subúrbio e morre de trabalhar para conseguir pagar as contas e comer. Essas pessoas não vivem com o conforto que se espera ter na verdadeira classe média. Sinto muito, essa é a verdade.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:10 PM
"Negros (de verdade) na classe alta são uns 1 a 3% e olhe lá." E negros de 'verdade" existem por a caso no BRASIL? KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Estou falando destes do tipo escuro que você até chegou a postar agorinha.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:10 PM

Não só TV. a casa deles não tem diferença alguma de outras casas de classe média. Uma casa de pobre é assim:
https://fotosparafavelas.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/dsc_0014.jpg

brennus dux gallorum
08-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Brazil is a non-white country, and considering the consequences of their actions to the environment, a country that should not exist

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Hã? O ibge passou a contar negros e pardos como um só em 2013. lol
Isso é uma noticia de 2012 http://www.brasil.gov.br/governo/2012/09/resultado-de-estudo-mostra-que-negros-sao-quase-80-da-nova-classe-media
e tem uma parecida em 2010, sobre a maioria dos negros pertencer a classe média
lol

Ah, você acha mesmo que eles contaram só com "pretos" (que são só 8%) na pesquisa? Claro que não. Se negros estivessem tão bem representados assim, ngm os discriminaria e eles teriam um status maior que os libaneses, alemães e japoneses. Esse 28% está puxando todos os pardos e negros para a mesma categoria. E as pessoas vem juntando pardos e negros há muito tempo no Brasil. Isso só se popularizou em 2013...

Heather Duval
Eu ri porque você usa a definição de pobreza do PT que na verdade significa miséria. Todo mundo que é considerado classe média baixa pelo PT é pobre na verdade, e todo mundo que é da "nova classe média" é do tipo mecânico, eletricista, pedreiro que mora no subúrbio e morre de trabalhar para conseguir pagar as contas e comer. Essas pessoas não vivem com o conforto que se espera ter na verdadeira classe média. Sinto muito, essa é a verdade.

Na verdade, por opção pessoal todo mundo se considera pobre, até mesmo os ricos. Conheço pessoas de ipanema que dizem que rico é só a Xuxa.

WeißerJunge
Brazil is a non-white country, and considering the consequences of their actions to the environment, a country that should not exist

Brazil has a greener economy than Sweden.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Ah, você acha mesmo que eles contaram só com "pretos" (que são só 8%) na pesquisa? Claro que não. Se negros estivessem tão bem representados assim, ngm os discriminaria e eles teriam um status maior que os libaneses, alemães e japoneses. Esse 28% está puxando todos os pardos e negros para a mesma categoria. E as pessoas vem juntando pardos e negros há muito tempo no Brasil. Isso só se popularizou em 2013...

IBGE passou a contar oficialmente só em 2013. Fofo, classe média é discriminado em qualquer lugar, aqui no Rio quem mora na Tijuca mesmo, é mal visto na zona sul e chamado de sub. :rolleyes:

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Na verdade, por opção pessoal todo mundo se considera pobre, até mesmo os ricos. Conheço pessoas de ipanema que dizem que rico é só a Xuxa.

Os pesquisadores e estatísticos levam em conta a renda para concluírem quem pertence a classe A, B, C, etc.

brennus dux gallorum
08-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Brazil has a greener economy than Sweden.

Yes, by cutting all the trees in their rainforest they make green money

I think Un army should invade your country, I am serious, you dumbs are dangerous for the planet

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Tu é a pessoa mais burra que eu ja conheci, desde 2010 eles dizem que negros são mais de 60% parte da "classe média" no Brasil

Fixed.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Os pesquisadores e estatísticos levam em conta a renda para concluírem quem pertence a classe A, B, C, etc.

Zona sul do Rio de janeiro é cheio de ex ricos, tem muitos falidos lá. Não se engane. Conhece a socialite Helo pinheiro? A que venceu o concurso garota de ipanema? Ela tava falida, porque é uma inútil como todos os herdeiros nesse país
voltou a ser alguém porque obrigou a filha a se casar com um judeu, aka Roberto justus

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Yes, by cutting all the trees in their rainforest they make green money

I think Un army should invade your country, I am serious, these dumbs are dangerous for the planet

Europeans have cut down almost all European forests to make way for agriculture. Brazil is actually doing a good job in protecting its forests. Europeans, Americans and Chinese people would have already cut down everything if they lived here.

brennus dux gallorum
08-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Europeans have cut down almost all European forests to make way for agriculture. Brazil is actually doing a good job in protecting its forests. Europeans, Americans and Chinese people would have already cut down everything if they lived here.

For now, the un army must invade you to save the world

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Minha mãe mesmo é uma falida kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
a mãe dela morava em copacabana, mas ela morreu e o irmao da minha mãe vendeu tudo
minha mãe tinha babá alemã rs

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:23 PM
IBGE passou a contar oficialmente só em 2013. Fofo, classe média é discriminado em qualquer lugar, aqui no Rio quem mora na Tijuca mesmo, é mal visto na zona sul e chamado de sub. :rolleyes:

Então só me responde. Achas mesmo que os pretos (8% da população) são 28% das pessoas na classe alta? Não achas que os negros seriam melhor tratados se isso fosse verdade? Não é possível que acredite nisso.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Então só me responde. Achas mesmo que os pretos (8% da população) são 28% das pessoas na classe alta? Não achas que os negros seriam melhor tratados se isso fosse verdade? Não é possível que acredite nisso.

E quem disse sobre classe média alta? E negro só é tratado mal quando é pobre, ricos são classistas no Brasil.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:25 PM
For now, the un army must invade you to save the world

They should invade Europe and China. You have destroyed your local environments alomst 100% to make way for agriculture. Europe should not even have 200 million people and yet more than 700 million inhabit it today. This is insane.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:26 PM
E quem disse sobre classe média alta? E negro só é tratado mal quando é pobre, ricos são classistas no Brasil.

É que você fica repetindo que o IBGE só começou a contabilizar pardos como negros em 2013.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:30 PM
É que você fica repetindo que o IBGE só começou a contabilizar pardos como negros em 2013.

E é um fato histórico. Classe média não tem nada a ver com classe média alta. Conheço negros ricos e que ninguém os destrata mal porque como eu disse: As pessoas no Brasil são classistas, e racismo aqui:
"O preconceito racial no Brasil é o que alguns autores chamam de preconceito “de marca”, ou seja, que recai sobre o fenótipo do indivíduo (tipo de cabelo, traços e cor da pele). Ele não recai diretamente sobre a ancestralidade, pois no Brasil as classificações raciais se baseiam mais na aparência física da pessoa do que na ancestralidade. É um racismo que aparece como expressão de foro íntimo, mais apropriado ao recesso do lar"

E isso é um fato! Eu só conheço racistas falando sobre cabelo(nossa, aquela neguinha tem cabelo muito ruim!), nunca leio nada absurdo como leio no TA sobre IQ e sub human etc

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:32 PM
E é um fato histórico. Classe média não tem nada a ver com classe média alta. Conheço negros ricos e que ninguém os destrata mal porque como eu disse: As pessoas no Brasil são classistas, e racismo aqui:
"O preconceito racial no Brasil é o que alguns autores chamam de preconceito “de marca”, ou seja, que recai sobre o fenótipo do indivíduo (tipo de cabelo, traços e cor da pele). Ele não recai diretamente sobre a ancestralidade, pois no Brasil as classificações raciais se baseiam mais na aparência física da pessoa do que na ancestralidade. É um racismo que aparece como expressão de foro íntimo, mais apropriado ao recesso do lar"

E isso é um fato! Eu só conheço racistas falando sobre cabelo(nossa, aquela neguinha tem cabelo muito ruim!), nunca leio nada absurdo como leio no TA sobre IQ e sub human etc

Sim, mas não se trata do racismo. Só estou tentando mostrar que a verdadeira classe média, a classe média alta e a classe alta são predominantemente brancas.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Racistas no Brasil só falam sobre textura capilar e as vezes nariz, nunca li nada sobre IQ, sub humano e essas merdas que falam nesse site.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Racistas no Brasil só falam sobre textura capilar e as vezes nariz, nunca li nada sobre IQ, sub humano e essas merdas que falam nesse site.

Claro. A maioria dos racistas no Brasil sabem que ou são misturados tb, ou não serão vistos como europeus puros, mesmo o sendo. Por isso não gostam de considerar a possibilidade dos negros serem menos inteligentes ou "sub-humanos". É por isso que se concentram mais em tentar denigrir o fenótipo dos negros ou ameríndios.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Claro. A maioria dos racistas no Brasil sabem que ou são misturados tb, ou não serão vistos como europeus puros, mesmo o sendo. Por isso não gostam de considerar a possibilidade dos negros serem menos inteligentes ou "sub-humanos". É por isso que se concentram mais em tentar denigrir o fenótipo dos negros ou ameríndios.

Sebem que tem europeus nesse forum aqui com cabelo ruim :lol:

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:39 PM
mas tbm vamos considerar o fato que negros ser menos inteligentes é coisa de ciencia nazista dos seculos atras que nesse forum o povo adora se prender a ela
vida real é outra coisa...

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Sebem que tem europeus nesse forum aqui com cabelo ruim :lol:

Mas europeus de cabelo ruim não associam seu cabelo crespo a genes africanos como brasileiros brancos fazem naturalmente.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:43 PM
mas tbm vamos considerar o fato que negros ser menos inteligentes é coisa de ciencia nazista dos seculos atras que nesse forum o povo adora se prender a ela
vida real é outra coisa...

Na vida real as coisas são diferentes. Manda quem pode, obedece quem tem juízo.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Mas europeus de cabelo ruim não associam seu cabelo crespo a genes africanos como brasileiros brancos fazem naturalmente.

Os racismos que negros sofrem no Brasil são relacionados ao cabelo e nariz mesmo, tem até uma música sobre isso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP-0KMjd-dg
" voce rir do meu cabelo"

brennus dux gallorum
08-02-2017, 12:45 PM
They should invade Europe and China. You have destroyed your local environments alomst 100% to make way for agriculture. Europe should not even have 200 million people and yet more than 700 million inhabit it today. This is insane.

Can you understand the difference between European forests which were gone until 2 centuries ago, and your rainforest which is being facked up every day?

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Os racismos que negros sofrem no Brasil são relacionados ao cabelo e nariz mesmo, tem até uma música sobre isso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP-0KMjd-dg
" voce rir do meu cabelo"

Mas tb existe racismo científico. Se estiverem a sós, falamos dos negros pelas costas, e não é só do fenótipo não...

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Mas tb existe racismo científico. Se estiverem a sós, falamos dos negros pelas costas, e não é só do fenótipo não...

Negros e favelados de qualquer etnia estão associados a bandidagem. Sobre negro ser burro e sub humano, eu só leio no Apricity ou quando estou vendo alguma noticia nazis ou Americana muito antiga, pois tais "informações" nunca fizeram parte da população Brasileira.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Can you understand the difference between European forests which were gone until 2 centuries ago, and your rainforest which is being facked up every day?

So what? We are doing a better job than you did. You just popped out kids in a small piece of land called Europe. We have a much larger territory and yet we do what we can to bring down our fertility rates. Europeans would just pop out hundreds of millions of babies if they were here. The only ones who deserve to be invaded are China, Europe, America, India and Africa Everyone else is doing what they can to protect the environment. You are the ones who destroy it.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Negros e favelados de qualquer etnia estão associados a bandidagem. Sobre negro ser burro e sub humano, eu só leio no Apricity ou quando estou vendo alguma noticia nazis ou Americana muito antiga, pois tais "informações" nunca fizeram parte da população Brasileira.

Fazem sim, mas não vamos espalhar o que sentimos por aí.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:53 PM
engraçado é que brancos se apropriam de tudo dos negros
o ritmo musical "Samba" era considerado coisa de negro e do nada, a ridicula da carmen miranda e varios outros brancos passaram a se apropriar kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
e claro, graças a essa "higienização" do ritmo, todos passaram a gostar

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:54 PM
engraçado é que brancos se apropriam de tudo dos negros
o ritmo musical "Samba" era considerado coisa de negro e do nada, a ridicula da carmen miranda e varios outros brancos passaram a se apropriar kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
e claro, graças a essa "higienização" do ritmo, todos passaram a gostar

Claro. Se somos brancos, por que apoiaríamos cantores negros? Principalmente antigamente quando as pessoas eram mais conscientes de sua raça.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Fazem sim, mas não vamos espalhar o que sentimos por aí.

Eu nunca ouvi. Brasileiro é burro em geral, por igual. Estudei em colégio particular e a maioria eram de pessoas burras de todas as etnias possíveis, low IQ dos Brasileiros não tem explicação.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Eu nunca ouvi. Brasileiro é burro em geral, por igual. Estudei em colégio particular e a maioria eram de pessoas burras de todas as etnias possíveis, low IQ dos Brasileiros não tem explicação.

É o Sol quente.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Claro. Se somos brancos, por que apoiaríamos cantores negros? Principalmente antigamente quando as pessoas eram mais conscientes de sua raça.

Samba sempre foi um ritmo amado pelos cariocas do suburbio e favelas, se tornou algo nacional depois das apropriações culturais.

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Samba sempre foi um ritmo amado pelos cariocas do suburbio e favelas, se tornou algo nacional depois das apropriações culturais.

Claro. Nós queremos ver o nosso povo representado, ué.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Claro. Nós queremos ver o nosso povo representado, ué.

Não, eles só ajudaram a popularizar entre a elite, porque hoje em dia só se ve negros sou mestiços(mestiços até mesmo light mestizos) no ritmo KKKKK

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Alias, a Carmen miranda quando imigrou pro Brasil foi direto pro suburbio do Rio de janeiro, deve ter aprendido la o que é bom: Samba

WeißerJunge
08-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Alias, a Carmen miranda quando imigrou pro Brasil foi direto pro suburbio do Rio de janeiro, deve ter aprendido la o que é bom: Samba

Não somos suecos. Nós gostamos mais daquilo que é representado pelo nosso povo. Não vejo brancos assistindo essas coisas aí. Raramente isso acontece. São os negros e mestiços que apreciam mais o samba.

Heather Duval
08-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Não somos suecos. Nós gostamos mais daquilo que é representado pelo nosso povo. Não vejo brancos assistindo essas coisas aí. Raramente isso acontece. São os negros e mestiços que apreciam mais o samba.

Racialmente isso depende do Estado e região, aqui no Rio todos adoram samba, independente da etnia, é nossa cultura. Engraçado é que os gringos no TA acham que todos os Brasileiros vivem em favelas mas aqui no Brasil todos sabem que Brasileiros "pobres' preferem e moram mais em suburbios que em favelas :lol:

Sebastianus Rex
08-05-2017, 01:52 AM

Então deve ter sido impressão minha, porque vi favela prá car@lho e eles não pareciam lá muito abastados.:rotfl

Heather Duval
08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Então deve ter sido impressão minha, porque vi favela prá car@lho e eles não pareciam lá muito abastados.:rotfl

aqui tem msm favela mas ainda sim mais ricos q os vizinhos do estado

Maguzanci
09-28-2017, 12:21 AM

Can these Moroccans and Tunisians pass as pardos in Brazil? Would ppl think they are triracials from the Northeastern Regions or Rio favela dweller?

http://scd.france24.com/en/files/imagecache/france24_ct_api_bigger_169/article/image/morocco_0.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01874/imm_1874817c.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2012/1201/360_intl_morocco_0123.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OpsAQZC.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/9lzyouqwj/IMG_9699.jpg

Sacrificed Ram
09-28-2017, 01:01 AM
Can these Moroccans and Tunisians pass as pardos in Brazil? Would ppl think they are triracials from the Northeastern Regions or Rio favela dweller?

Average brazilian pardo, pass as Northeast as Southeast (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo cities), in reallity you can found similar in whole country.

Sacrificed Ram
09-28-2017, 01:03 AM

Pelo censo brasileiro quem ganha U$350 mês é classe média...

Dragoon
09-28-2017, 01:26 AM
Here is some information for Brazil (average ancestry for each group):

white:
85 European, 5 African, 9 American

pardo:
68 European, 24 African, 8 American

preta:
51 African, 42 European, 7 American

the census estimates around 45-50% "white".

the "pure European" is less. maybe 20-40 percent. but I dont know.

Token
09-28-2017, 01:44 AM
Pure European Brazilians are very rare and are mostly present in very specific areas, being almost ever descendants of recent immigrants. The great majority of "White" Brazilians have some non-European blood.

Brazil is a mixed country with a heavily-European minority and a tiny percentage of fully European people distributed irregularly throughout the different regions.

Sebastianus Rex
09-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Pelo censo brasileiro quem ganha U$350 mês é classe média...

Isso é muito subjectivo.

Sacrificed Ram
09-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Isso é muito subjectivo.

Pra mim classe média não é quem tem um IPHONE, mas morre de diarreia na fila do hospital. Acesso a saúde, moradia, segurança e educação de qualidade que te elevam nas classes sociais, não a posse de bens manufaturados na China.

JMack
09-28-2017, 02:26 PM

They can pass easily as Northeastern Brazilians. They have the stereotypical predominantly black mixed look.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 10:17 PM
They can pass easily as Northeastern Brazilians. They have the stereotypical predominantly black mixed look.

Can you see them passing in other parts or they will be atypical? The average North African (which I think look clearly negroid influenced) should pass easiest in the Northeast then.

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 10:34 PM

http://scd.france24.com/en/files/imagecache/france24_ct_api_bigger_169/article/image/morocco_0.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01874/imm_1874817c.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2012/1201/360_intl_morocco_0123.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OpsAQZC.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/9lzyouqwj/IMG_9699.jpg

yes they can, I dont see why not, we have some considerable subsaharan input there, I'd say they pass fine.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 10:39 PM
yes they can, I dont see why not, we have some considerable subsaharan input there, I'd say they pass fine.

Would they pass easiest in the Northeast based on their looks? So the average North African can pass then thanks to their significant SSA ancestry?

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 10:41 PM
Would they pass easiest in the Northeast based on their looks? So the average North African can pass then thanks to their significant SSA ancestry?

I'd say yes to both questions.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 10:44 PM
I'd say yes to both questions.

Do you if know they can also pass in other South American countries as multiracials?

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Do you if know they can also pass in other South American countries as multiracials?

maybe, the Guianas and Suriname, and maybe DR?

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 11:03 PM
maybe, the Guianas and Suriname, and maybe DR?

That's interesting. Maybe they can pass there as well. What about Venezuela and Colombia?

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 11:09 PM
That's interesting. Maybe they can pass there as well. What about Venezuela and Colombia?

Maybe as atypical there.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 11:11 PM
Maybe as atypical there.

Agree. Read somewhere that Venezuela and Colombia is mostly Mestizo rather than triracial or multiracial.

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 11:14 PM
Agree. Read somewhere that Venezuela and Colombia is mostly Mestizo rather than triracial or multiracial.

that is correct, they have a tiny african imput, but they look mostly mestizo.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 11:16 PM
that is correct, they have a tiny african imput, but they look mostly mestizo.

I think they are more similar to Mexico and Central America in terms of being mostly mestizo than with Brazil which is much more mixed?

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 11:17 PM
I think they are more similar to Mexico and Central America in terms of being mostly mestizo than with Brazil which is much more mixed?

very similar yes, I'd say slightly more european than central america, but very close.

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 11:26 PM
very similar yes, I'd say slightly more european than central america, but very close.

I see. What do you think of this reply to you btw? Sorry for the short essay reply. It is the result of my severe anthrotardism lol :P

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?207326-Post-your-most-controversial-genetic-hypotheses&p=4673252&viewfull=1#post4673252

Maguzanci
09-29-2017, 11:32 PM

Wondering, do you mind if I created a thread asking if North Africans can pass as multriracials in the New World? I have a slight trollish feeling right now.

Kriptc06
09-29-2017, 11:33 PM
Wondering, do you mind if I created a thread asking if North Africans can pass as multriracials in the New World? I have a slight trollish feeling right now.

do it xD

Maguzanci
09-30-2017, 12:01 AM
do it xD

Already did it. Just waiting for the shitstorm and potential attacks against me lol.

Proudsalteño
09-30-2017, 06:42 PM
B whites in comparison with other "peoples" are minority

Rafael Passoni
06-05-2021, 01:36 AM
Southern Brazil have lots of fully North/Central Euro descents, you can see it on streets, like this city:

https://youtu.be/KYXeSSrOcMc
I'm a nigga there lol
And they are poor people and majority there, not Elite. I visited lots of "vilas"(a sort of favela there) with full German descents.
Be sure these people doesn't fit in the "mullato country" steriotype mentioned above, they are Germans, Poles, Ukraians, North Italians. Try to call a German descent Mullato, its crazy!
You would be surprise if you go there.

https://youtu.be/PfH8v0yCDN0

https://youtu.be/ncN4dkcrU9M

https://youtu.be/ZmX1vEwzvuA

alnortedelsur
06-05-2021, 04:06 AM
A big LOL at the blatantly ignorant people who think that whites in Brazil are a small minority who all belong to a small ruling elite.

Rafael Passoni
06-05-2021, 08:39 AM
Brazil is diverse, like other Countries in New World. Total Brazilian people in 1820 was around 4.5 million people and after that, received about 4.5 million Europeans, 100.000 Mena and 250.000 Japaneses. Southern Brazil and Southeastern Brazil received almost all these people due to better conditions. That resulted that, in 1920, about 2 in 3 people in São Paulo were native from Europe.
There are mixed people there off course, but it doesn't mean that all people there has interbreaded.
Germans, for example, avoid mixing with local people in Brazil due to language barriers. This dialect "Hunsrücker" is a evidence. My cousin Polish Grandparents never saw a black person until they arrived in Brazil. They wouldn't marry a too strange person that they never saw before, since our preferences are influenced by people we saw during our growth (family and local people).
Nowadays these demographic features are changing mainly in big cities of Southeastern (most multicultural cities) due to internal migration. These cities received poor people from areas with more mixed people and weak Euro imput to other with mainly Euro (and their descents) searching a job, but Southern states remains almost unchanged, specially in countryside Southern and Southeastern. So... Brazil still diverse.

https://youtu.be/n74S8mWKcPE

Sebastianus Rex
06-05-2021, 08:10 PM
A big LOL at the blatantly ignorant people who think that whites in Brazil are a small minority who all belong to a small ruling elite.

Whites in Brazil are mostly middle class, surely at least 20-25% of the population...not counting the official 40-45%of people who identify as white. So at least 50-60 million, that's a bigger population than most European countries.

Tooting Carmen
06-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Whites in Brazil are mostly middle class

That maybe true of some cities, but there are plenty of poor peasants in the rural South and Southeast.

surely at least 20-25% of the population...not counting the official 40-45%of people who identify as white. So at least 50-60 million, that's a bigger population than most European countries.

I am not so sure. The definition of 'White' is a lot more elastic in Brazil than in many other countries, and probably includes a lot of light(er)-skinned mixed-race people.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-05-2021, 08:21 PM
That maybe true of some cities, but there are plenty of poor peasants in the rural South and Southeast.

I am not so sure. The definition of 'White' is a lot more elastic in Brazil than in many other countries, and probably includes a lot of light(er)-skinned mixed-race people.

Other countries = more elastic than Europe and probably Anglo Word

More solid than the rest, Latin America included.

Sebastianus Rex
06-05-2021, 08:32 PM

That's why I said 20-25% instead of the "elastic" 40-45% of the census.

Not difficult to reach the estimate of 50-60 M, the majority (75-80%) of the southern states, plus around half of the population of São Paulo state and you almost have it. Not counting other states with significant white populations such as Rio de Janeiro, Espírito Santo, Minas.

mitalit
06-05-2021, 08:34 PM
a.

Tooting Carmen
06-05-2021, 08:40 PM
That's why I said 20-25% instead of the "elastic" 40-45% of the census.

Not difficult to reach the estimate of 50-60 M, the majority (75-80%) of the southern states, plus around half of the population of São Paulo state and you almost have it. Not counting other states with significant white populations such as Rio de Janeiro, Espírito Santo, Minas.

But I also dispute that an outright majority of White Brazilians are middle-class - the ones in the Southern countryside certainly aren't in the main, and even in the cities there are more than a few White favelados.

Sebastianus Rex
06-05-2021, 08:57 PM
But I also dispute that an outright majority of White Brazilians are middle-class - the ones in the Southern countryside certainly aren't in the main, and even in the cities there are more than a few White favelados.

Honestly didn't saw that. The majority are middle class, or to be more specific from A to C, rarely you see a white Brazilian of the D and under classes.

Concetta Esposito
06-05-2021, 08:58 PM
ofc it is

LorenzoSpitaleri
06-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Brazil is not as mixed as Venezuela by any means. But pardos still make up a great portion of the population.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Rio de Janeiro South Zone Beach Walk

https://youtu.be/CcAYObnlehE

Poor people with no home in Middle West

https://youtu.be/E_XnWuG5kOE

https://youtu.be/qaUqQmh-Fg8

Slavic populated city in Paraná

https://youtu.be/ygJGGyGPcxE

Quilombola village in Minas Gerais

https://youtu.be/gjvXGS1wzoo

Random group of Rio de Janeiro people

https://youtu.be/F7gthkElpPo

Tenma de Pegasus
06-05-2021, 09:36 PM
I cant answer A or B because both options are too simplistic to describe a gigantic rainbow nation such as Brazil.

Cernunnos
06-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Honestly didn't saw that. The majority are middle class, or to be more specific from A to C, rarely you see a white Brazilian of the D and under classes.

There are many poor white new worlders around the continent. In the United States they are super common around the rural parts, like West Virginia Coal Miners.

https://youtu.be/eqceHviNBC4

Tutankhamun
06-05-2021, 09:49 PM

it depends on your vision of "white", if you are someone 90%+ European in fact there is almost no class in C and D, but if you are "white passing" there are thousands in Brazil who belong to the lower classes. Because in real life what counts is the appearance, nobody goes around asking the result of your DNA test, because if that is the case then for example I can say that there are almost no blacks in Brazil, because the "blacks" here are already extremely mixed and they are almost "dark mulattos" but saying that would not make sense right?

Ranger0075
06-05-2021, 09:53 PM
It's actually an interesting question despite looking dumb at first glance.

I believe 'mixed country' would fit better to countries like Paraguay or Panama. Brazil is probably between 'mixed-heterogeneous' category. As heterogeneous I mean multicultural countries like United States.

Sebastianus Rex
06-05-2021, 10:46 PM
There are many poor white new worlders around the continent. In the United States they are super common around the rural parts, like West Virginia Coal Miners.

https://youtu.be/eqceHviNBC4

Those poor whites without teeth are more common in the USA than Brazil...they are pretty common in Europe too.

Sebastianus Rex
06-05-2021, 10:56 PM
it depends on your vision of "white", if you are someone 90%+ European in fact there is almost no class in C and D, but if you are "white passing" there are thousands in Brazil who belong to the lower classes. Because in real life what counts is the appearance, nobody goes around asking the result of your DNA test, because if that is the case then for example I can say that there are almost no blacks in Brazil, because the "blacks" here are already extremely mixed and they are almost "dark mulattos" but saying that would not make sense right?

I consider class C as (lower) middle class.