PDA

View Full Version : Sock puppet challenge.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:07 PM
So basically , a lot of sock puppets here .. I shall begin with (Sekarotuinen )

I bet this sock puppet belongs to one of those

1-Frank Grimmes
or
2-Crazyladybutterfly
or
3-Some Jew Mod.

Dandelion
07-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Sekarotuinen reminded me of Segata Sanchiro when she first joined (at the very beginning before she was known here). I even thought it was her. But I'm convinced they're different individuals now.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:12 PM
Sekarotuinen reminded me of Segata Sanchiro when she first joined (at the very beginning before she was known here). I even thought it was her. But I'm convinced they're different individuals now.

I'm sure he or she a sockpuppet to someone .. how she/he describes palestinians and other reasons .. Not even 1% palestinian.

Dick
07-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Sekarotuinen means mongrel in Finnish(look it up) Maybe it's mongrel's sock.

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Darn, got me, I am all of them at the same time, an account made for the sole purpose of angering Egyptian closet-homosexuals.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:15 PM

: ))

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Darn, got me, I am all of them at the same time, an account made for the sole purpose of angering Egyptian closet-homosexuals.

Levantine Arab
Maternal: Palestine

ROFL

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:17 PM
Egyptian, where in south Europe is your ancestry from?

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Levantine Arab
Maternal: Palestine

ROFLSo you have something against intercultural marriages?

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:20 PM
So you have something against intercultural marriages?

I've something against sock puppets :)

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:21 PM
I've something against sock puppets :)Well, you are accusing the wrong person then. I will make dua for you to overcome your gay tendencies regardless.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Well, you are accusing the wrong person then. I will make dua for you to overcome your gay tendencies regardless.

ok sock puppet , do you wanna a reference how to say a duaa? loooool

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:25 PM
Seems that Egyptian doesn't want to answer the question I asked him.

Myanthropologies
07-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Plot twist, Sekarotuinen is Egyptian's sock.

Myanthropologies
07-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Seems that Egyptian doesn't want to answer the question I asked him.

It comes from Italy

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:27 PM
ok sock puppet , do you wanna a reference how to say a duaa? looooolYou should beg God with sincerity to help you tackle your gay feelings, my own dua for you can only do so much.

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:27 PM
Plot twist, Sekarotuinen is Egyptian's sock.Multiple personality disorder is a thing, maybe we are two sides of the same deranged person, lol.

crazyladybutterfly
07-26-2017, 06:29 PM
al bosni is my sock... the truth needed to be revealed.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:31 PM
You should beg God with sincerity to help you tackle your gay feelings, my own dua for you can only do so much.

X D ok sock puppet.

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:32 PM
X D ok sock puppet.Thank you, twink.

Smitty
07-26-2017, 06:33 PM
Neither Grimes nor crazylady strikes me as the type to have a sock account. Incidentally, what kind of a loser do you have to be to create fake accounts to give credence to your views and/or to pat yourself on the back?

crazyladybutterfly
07-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Thank you, twink.

he s a bear

i imagine al bosni as the twink.. i wonder what wadaad could be in the gay world?

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:35 PM
Neither Grimes nor crazylady strikes me as the type to have a sock account. Incidentally, what kind of a loser do you have to be to create fake accounts to give credence to your views and/or to pat yourself on the back?The funny thing is that no one here really holds the same exact views as me. I give dawah to CLB and she rejects it for example.

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:35 PM
he s a bear

i imagine al bosni as the twink.. i wonder what wadaad could be in the gay world?The pimp, al-Bosni and Egyptian are his gay prostitutes.

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:36 PM
It comes from Italy

Did he told you that?

Smitty
07-26-2017, 06:38 PM
The funny thing is that no one here really holds the same exact views as me. I give dawah to CLB and she rejects it for example.

Well, that doesn't disprove anything. One could create a sock to give a certain group a bad name - although I think your goal is to make Islam more palatable.

Myanthropologies
Did he told you that?

Hes mentioned it before somewhere.

Egyptian
The pimp, al-Bosni and Egyptian are his gay prostitutes.

ok sock puppet : D

Myanthropologies
07-26-2017, 06:39 PM
he s a bear

i imagine al bosni as the twink.. i wonder what wadaad could be in the gay world?

I can't believe these terms exist in Italy lol.

Sekarotuinen
07-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Well, that doesn't disprove anything. One could create a sock to give a certain group a bad name - although I think your goal is to make Islam more palatable.My goal is to express my own views. Where I help people draw closer to God is a blessing from Him, where I fail is of my own inability.

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:44 PM
Hes mentioned it before somewhere.

And there are Turks who lie that they are of Greek ancestry, we shouldn't believe anything on the internet.

Babak
07-26-2017, 06:49 PM

i doubt it. mongrel doesnt seem to be a sock tbh. i think its really him

Myanthropologies
07-26-2017, 06:49 PM
And there are Turks who lie that they are of Greek ancestry, we shouldn't believe anything on the internet.

Just like there are Greeks who think they have nothing to do with Albanians.

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Just like there are Greeks who think they have nothing to do with Albanians.

Arvanites are a different subject. They are the Greeks who have relations with Albanians (language, music).

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:53 PM

Don't worry am not of a greek origin .. I'd deny it anyway if i was one : ))

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:56 PM
Don't worry am not of a greek origin .. I'd deny it anyway if i was one : ))

I have heard of so many Turks who lie that they are of Greek origin that I grew tired of seeing MENA's on the internet claim that they have European origins just to feel "cool". You're one of them. You should be happy of who you are instead.

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 06:57 PM
He blames other people for having sock puppets when he bases his origin on some imaginary European descent.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:58 PM
I have heard of so many Turks who lie that they are of Greek origin that I grew tired of seeing MENA's on the internet claim that they have European origins just to feel "cool". You're one of them. You should be happy of who you are instead.

I'm 100% happy and satisfied i'm Egyptian , the greatest civilization ever found on earth ... the land where greeks migrated to it to feel like humans.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 06:58 PM
He blames other people for having sock puppets when he bases his origin on some imaginary European descent.

Lol ok :))

Lavrentis
07-26-2017, 07:00 PM
I'm 100% happy and satisfied i'm Egyptian , the greatest civilization ever found on earth ... the land where greeks migrated to it to feel like humans.

"Notice me senpai, I have European descent, I'm not fully Middle Eastern".

Greeks were present in Egypt for thousands of years. It was a part of Alexander's empire. Nowadays it's a shithole.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 07:03 PM
"Notice me senpai, I have European descent, I'm not fully Middle Eastern".

Greeks were present in Egypt for thousands of years. It was a part of Alexander's empire. Nowadays it's a shithole.

It's still better than neo-greece , we have better economy , better strategic position , better army.

we're not hated like neo-greeks .. most ppl look at Egypt as a civilization impressed the world not as olive land and olive pickers.

Egypt >>>>>> neo-greece by centuries .. happy now ? : )

Voskos
07-26-2017, 07:07 PM
seems all the angries have the same trolling tactics of referring to us as neogreeks. Lol!

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 07:12 PM
seems all the angries have the same trolling tactics of referring to us as neogreeks. Lol!

: )

Voskos
07-26-2017, 07:19 PM
: )

are you full alexandrian? because your posts are often so angry i suspect sa3idi ancestry.

al-Bosni
07-26-2017, 07:19 PM
Same here. Maybe AngloJew. However, Sekarotuinen's knowledge of Islam is very weak compared to him. Not Grimey, he is too intelligent. Honestly, Sekarotuinen acts like a homosexual tranny who fake converted to Islam to be with another homosexual tranny in a fake marriage. No wonder Seka talks about anal sex and defends trannies.

Egyptian
07-26-2017, 07:21 PM
are you full alexandrian? because your posts are often so angry i suspect sa3idi ancestry.

hahaha sa3idi .. i wish.

crazyladybutterfly
07-26-2017, 07:23 PM
sekarotuinen is the sockpuppet of mongrel.

think about it !

al-Bosni
07-26-2017, 07:27 PM

think about it !
I'm thinking of someone who hates blacks. Maybe someone from stormfront invaded TA and created a fake Muslim account?

Voskos
07-26-2017, 07:27 PM

think about it !

nope.

sekarotuinen is finnish-palestinian

i am Greek and have nothing to do with her account

The Illyrian Warrior
07-26-2017, 07:30 PM
al bosni is my sock... the truth needed to be revealed.

I like how you're asexual in one side while pedophile in other side. lol

Wadaad
07-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Another one is Gizem...that weirdo anorexic Kemal propagandist The Ghostface has a habit of posing as independent thinking, 'empowered' hipster Turkish girls.

crazyladybutterfly
07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
I like how you're a asexual in one side while pedophile in other side. lol

it s to discredit isis in the eyes of wadaad and Egyptian and the newcomer whose name i don't remember

Dandelion
07-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Another one is Gizem...that weirdo anorexic Kemal propagandist The Ghostface has a habit of posing as independent thinking, 'empowered' hipster Turkish girls.

Reason few people thumb up her picture on the thread. People aren't convinced she's real. Other women get insta-bombarded with mass thumbs up otherwise.

Dandelion
07-26-2017, 07:34 PM
Same here. Maybe AngloJew. However, Sekarotuinen's knowledge of Islam is very weak compared to him. Not Grimey, he is too intelligent. Honestly, Sekarotuinen acts like a homosexual tranny who fake converted to Islam to be with another homosexual tranny in a fake marriage. No wonder Seka talks about anal sex and defends trannies.

They still could be the same person actually. But I don't care until this point. They'd be convincing socks if they were, so discussion can still be had with them.

Wadaad
07-26-2017, 07:37 PM
I wonder why so much hate for Egyptian for this forum that everything about him is misrepresented? He is the epitome of a MENA and epitome of Egyptian. Not like some MENA here who have more attachment to and spew Eurocentrism viewpoints when discussing their MENA matters, forget about Sub-Saharan or Asian stuff.

Calling him homo, OWD, etc when he is literally the furthest from these things and not even race obsessed. I think the derision he gets, the derision Nabatea got, is the mark of the authentic "MENA".

Dandelion
07-26-2017, 07:39 PM
I wonder why so much hate for Egyptian for this forum that everything about him is misrepresented? He is the epitome of a MENA and epitome of Egyptian. Not like some MENA here who have more attachment to and spew Eurocentrism viewpoints when discussing their MENA matters, forget about Sub-Saharan or Asian stuff.

Calling him homo, OWD, etc when he is literally the furthest from these things and not even race obsessed. I think the derision he gets, the derision Nabatea got, is the mark of the authentic "MENA".

To me Egyptian is a stereotypical person from his country even. However, that is for a Western European also reason to deem him morally and culturally somewhat alien. But he doesn't live in the West, so it's all good.

I also think the OWD accusation for a MENA living in the West is kind of dishonest. If you live in a foreign country, some loyalty its civilisation can be expected. It's perfectly normal to identify with it also as a MENA.

Voskos
07-26-2017, 07:47 PM
I think Wadaad is a sockpuppet of some Nigerian prince.

Al-Meksiki
08-30-2017, 08:11 AM
They still could be the same person actually.

No

zhaoyun
08-30-2017, 08:15 AM

I don't have a problem with Egyptian, out of all of the MENA descent people here, he is probably the most typical "man on the street" Middle Easterner here. Pretty reflective of the ones who don't interact with Westerners often.

I was alright with Nabatea until he got on my nerves for his pro-Japan views, fuck that short weaboo loser honestly.

zhaoyun
08-30-2017, 08:17 AM
BTW, I don't think Sekaroutinen is a sock puppet. I do think she's a pretty odd person overall, a Finnish Palestinian religious Muslim who has a seething hatred for Black people and is super knowledgeable about firearms.

I don't think anybody on this forum has the capability to pull her off as a sock puppet.

Mortimer
08-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Id bang her

Dandelion
08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
No

Okay then. You and her are two different individuals.

EuropeanVlachSon
08-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Id bang her

who?

Voodoo
08-30-2017, 07:34 PM
Id bang her

You'd bang anything it seems, even a transgender.

Mortimer
08-31-2017, 03:05 AM
who?

You'd bang anything it seems, even a transgender.

Sekaroutinen. She isnt a transgender.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-31-2017, 05:14 AM
Sekaroutinen. She isnt a transgender.He