PDA

View Full Version : Classify Ecem Uzun

Gizem
07-27-2017, 03:40 PM
http://www.instyle.com.tr/Content/images/fotogaleri/boyut1/ecem-uzun-instyleda-51019-3112017160130.jpg
http://www.instyle.com.tr/Content/images/fotogaleri/boyut1/ecem-uzun-instyleda-94322-3112017160125.jpg
http://www.khas.edu.tr/w243/files/news/id1476/ecem_uzun.jpg
http://www.shabakati.net/sites/default/files/news_photos/%20%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%86%20%281%29.jpg

Kamal900
07-27-2017, 03:44 PM
Obviously not typical. Western European in general.

Gizem
07-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Obviously not typical. Western European in general.

Various phenotypes exist in Turkey there's not a standard one. It's pretty much like the USA.

Kamal900
07-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Various phenotypes exist in Turkey there's not a standard one. It's pretty much like the USA.

Yes, but the general or the average phenotype among Turks look more darker than her. They genetically more closer to Kurds, Armenians and other west Asiatics than to Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.

Hadouken
07-27-2017, 03:58 PM
Yes, but the general or the average phenotype among Turks look more darker than her. They genetically more closer to Kurds, Armenians and other west Asiatics than to Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.

we have people who can look european too (which is a stretchable term anyway . do you mean a blonde swede or a swarthy olive picking south euro islander etc) though and also have our own diversity . you probably mean the standard/average look . but even that is up to debate because apperently random online people who never met (m)any of us are more knowledged about our peoples than we are :rolleyes: and base their opinions often on stereotypes too . however of course we are generally a "dark" people (at last compared to europeans) of course

dont know why you have to bring kurds and armenians in this thread again which is just a classify thread . why are you so interested in turkey and its peoples ? I dont get it

this girl is definitely not typical no matter what anybody says . but she is not as rare as you think either

Kamal900
07-27-2017, 04:00 PM
we have people who can look european too (which is a stretchable term anyway . do you mean a blonde swede or a swarthy olive picking south euro islander etc) though and also have our own diversity . you probably mean the standard/average look . but even that is up to debate because apperently random online people who never met (m)any of us are more knowledged about our peoples than we are :rolleyes: and base their opinions often on stereotypes too . however of course we are generally a "dark" people (at last compared to europeans) of course

dont know why you have to bring kurds and armenians in this thread again which is just a classify thread . why are you so interested in turkey and its peoples ? I dont get it

this girl is definitely not typical no matter what anybody says . but she is not as rare as you think either

I was just saying that the girl looks very western European, and most west Asiatics don't look like that in average.

Hadouken
07-27-2017, 04:02 PM
I was just saying that the girl looks very western European,

hmm I dont know if she really looks west euro . I think rather east/northeast euro ? but yes she can pass as many ethnicities in europe

and most west Asiatics don't look like that in average.

agree 100%

however as you know turks dont see themselves as west asian . they do have a point of not doing so too imo .

Gizem
07-27-2017, 04:04 PM
hmm I dont know if she really looks west euro . I think rather east/northeast euro ? but yes she can pass as many ethnicities in europe

agree 100%

however as you know turks dont see themselves as west asian . they do have a point of not doing so too imo .

Turkey is a Eurasian country. It's nobody's business to put labels on us anyway.

Odin
07-27-2017, 07:27 PM
Alpine.

RN97
07-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Turkey is a Eurasian country. It's nobody's business to put labels on us anyway.

Fuck geography I guess. Most of Turkey is in west Asia/ the middle east and a tiny percentage in Europe. Technically Eurasian, but only a smidgen of Turkey is in Europe. Genetically the average Turk is not related to Europeans, although a few exceptions are.

Gizem
07-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Fuck geography I guess. Most of Turkey is in west Asia/ the middle east and a tiny percentage in Europe. Technically Eurasian, but only a smidgen of Turkey is in Europe. Genetically the average Turk is not related to Europeans, although a few exceptions are.

Turks won't identify as middle eastern. Just because western Anatolia, Black Sea are technically in Asia does not mean they have anything to do with MENA countries. Eastern parts have some in common with MENA, but that is it. Turkey is Eurasian in all aspects, culture and geography. Yes geography too, the Mediterrenean, Aegean, Black Sean regions are far cries from MENA.

RN97
07-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Turks won't identify as middle eastern. Just because western Anatolia, Black Sea are technically in Asia does not mean they have anything to do with MENA countries. Eastern parts have some in common with MENA, but that is it.

Iranians won't identify with Saudi Arabians either, but they're still middle eastern. Turks don't identify with any European group either so what? The middle east is a geographical region. Not all geographic region shares culture or identity.

Gizem
07-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Let's take a look at the map. It's very unfair to lump these parts except the East into the same basket with Syria and Iraq where MENA actually starts.

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/AssetsTurkey/Maps/TurkeyTouristicMap.jpg

Gizem
07-27-2017, 07:57 PM
Iranians won't identify with Saudi Arabians either, but they're still middle eastern. Turks don't identify with any European group either so what? The middle east is a geographical region. Not all geographic region shares culture or identity.

Many identify as Balkan migrants (about 20 million). Plus even that tiny part you're talking about has nearly the same amount of population as Greece. Turkey is much more than such stupid narrow molds that it is forced into by some ignorant foreigners so we will never accept to be associated with MENAs.

Lavrentis
07-27-2017, 07:58 PM
For 2 reasons and only, there are Turks like this delusional girl who think that their country is not Middle Eastern.

1) Thousands year European presence in Turkey (almost exclusively Greek).

2) Turks have assimilated more Europeans than any Middle Eastern nation.

If you take away these two parts. they are no different from Iran.

Gizem
07-27-2017, 08:00 PM
For 2 reasons and only, there are Turks like this delusional girl who think that their country is not Middle Eastern.

1) Thousands year European presence in Turkey (almost exclusively Greek).

2) Turks have assimilated more Europeans than any Middle Eastern nation.

If you take away these two parts. they are no different from Iran.

Anatolia has always been a crossroads region. Turkey is often described as a bridge between Europe and Asia by academicians.

Since none of you has ever been to Turkey, you're just talking out of your asses without any concrete data based on observation. Tourists who visit Turkey highlight the intermingling of Western and Eastern elements.

Lavrentis
07-27-2017, 08:04 PM
Anatolia has always been a crossroads region. Turkey is often described as a bridge between Europe and Asia by academicians.

I understand that you personally, do not look like the typical Turk or Arab, nor think like the typical Turk or Arab. But pretending that Turkey is not a West Asian country is insane. You act like you talk for all Turks when we know that people like you are a minority in Turkey.

Gizem
07-27-2017, 08:10 PM
I understand that you personally, do not look like the typical Turk or Arab, nor think like the typical Turk or Arab. But pretending that Turkey is not a West Asian country is insane. You act like you talk for all Turks when we know that people like you are a minority in Turkey.

Turkey is a large country so there are various opinions and ideologies, but I can assure you that almost no Turk identifies as MENA or would like to be associated with Arabs. Syrian refugees are having tough times with enormous local distress and they are pretty much forced into seclusion in any part of Turkey, even including conservative strongholds. I'm not endorsing this; but this is one of the indicators that Turks and MENAs differ in cultural aspects. Just because you believe in the same religion does not mean you share the same customs and way of life, if that was the case Ugandans would be the same as French since both are Catholic.

When it comes to politics; Erdogan barely has half of popular support as demonstrated in the last referendum. While it's true that Erdogan has authoritarian tendencies; Turkey is not a country where the opposition has slim support of the society, like Russia for example. So, no, people like me are no minority.

Anyway of course people can have opinion about a different country but I believe people should not go as far as lecturing locals about their own nation while they never even visited and observed the country at first hand. If I say something about another country that is not true and a local objects, I don't keep up the discussion. This is how it should be.

Iloko
07-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Looks almost French to me

meisje
07-27-2017, 08:23 PM

A few expections,Are you joking,Balkan Turks make 30% of Turkey population,Balkan Turks have nothing to do with Arabs and Persians

Gizem
07-27-2017, 08:25 PM
A few expections,Are you joking,Balkan Turks make 30% of Turkey population,Balkan Turks have nothing to do with Arabs and Persians

The guy knows little but talks so much. I don't talk about another country this much like I'm the expert or something lol.

He believes that a person who lives in Trabzon or Antalya is Middle Eastern and in the same basket with Iraqis and Syrians just because the places are technically in Asia.

No that is shit and we will never accept this. Eurasian it is, in all aspects, culture and such. I don't give a shit about genetics anyway, I'm not an expert in this but from what I understand Turks seem to be in the same group with Caucasian peoples (and Caucasia is not MENA) according to these studies but I don't care anyway.

Babak
07-27-2017, 08:25 PM
I woudnt say turkey is MENA tbh. More like eurasian

meisje
07-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Gizem@, Anatolian Turks yet make 50%of Turkey population,Problem is that People talk here as If Anatolian Turks represents all Turkey ,Like Guy said a few exceptions,Also there are plenty of people with light features btw.Anatolian Turks,Especially Black Coast Turks from Artvin to Sakarya

meisje
07-27-2017, 08:32 PM
I mean Black Sea Coast

Gizem
07-27-2017, 08:33 PM
I woudnt say turkey is MENA tbh. More like eurasian

Also Iran while being geographically in the Near East I believe has little to do with the Middle East and is a quite Western-shifted modern society despite state oppression. We draw a lot of Iranian tourists and I've not seen any single Iranian person who is not civilized. All of them are well-mannered and eloquent and I would in no way put them in the same basket with Arabs. Turks and Iranians also share things in common.

Ataturk and Reza Pahlavi, peace. :cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZuBrPFzwFXk/T2YdSsQjnII/AAAAAAAAF9Q/sWnpfK_CXfA/s1600/Screen+Shot+2012-03-18+at+1.36.49+PM.png

Odin
07-27-2017, 08:33 PM
The guy knows little but talks so much.

I agree, askim. :wink

Nanushka
07-28-2017, 08:09 AM

Lol I laugh hard at such comments, I really do. Did you know those few(!) exceptions hold a huge population here, but mostly in northern, western and central parts. You have no idea about who turks are, not in the slightest but love to speak hearsay from a distance all the time. This is due to not knowing the history and ignoring the routes of the great migrations of turkic tribes who brought paganism/shamanism to europe! Turks originated from southern Siberia and gave Siberia its name! (after Subar-Suvar turks!) It's a fact by latest research! So they can by no means have middle-eastern look nor mediterranean. Apparently they dont have asian look either (check out the photos we uploaded so far), only those who live close to mongols and chinese had that phenotype to a certain level. Turks in anatolia carry those slant genes in a min percentage today.

So turks are white race and that's why they get the dominant phenotype of the people of the region that they migrated to, and genetically its a normal process. Actually this is quite an academic subject being researched by new-generation academics including me but I felt an urge to put it forth when I saw the cliche comments about them over and over again

Полковник 95
07-28-2017, 08:46 AM
The guy knows little but talks so much. I don't talk about another country this much like I'm the expert or something lol.

He believes that a person who lives in Trabzon or Antalya is Middle Eastern and in the same basket with Iraqis and Syrians just because the places are technically in Asia.

No that is shit and we will never accept this. Eurasian it is, in all aspects, culture and such. I don't give a shit about genetics anyway, I'm not an expert in this but from what I understand Turks seem to be in the same group with Caucasian peoples (and Caucasia is not MENA) according to these studies but I don't care anyway.

You're a melting pot of 75 million mongrels with origins from Europe, Africa, Middle East and Central Asia.

gültekin
07-28-2017, 09:04 AM
Also Iran while being geographically in the Near East I believe has little to do with the Middle East and is a quite Western-shifted modern society despite state oppression. We draw a lot of Iranian tourists and I've not seen any single Iranian person who is not civilized. All of them are well-mannered and eloquent and I would in no way put them in the same basket with Arabs. Turks and Iranians also share things in common.

Ataturk and Reza Pahlavi, peace. :cool:

pls take your civilized western shifted creatures with you and spare your tırıvırı to the border patrol of Macedonia.
thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRaJNNjkNw

Gizem
07-28-2017, 12:05 PM
Lol I laugh hard at such comments, I really do. Did you know those few(!) exceptions hold a huge population here, but mostly in northern, western and central parts. You have no idea about who turks are, not in the slightest but love to speak hearsay from a distance all the time. This is due to not knowing the history and ignoring the routes of the great migrations of turkic tribes who brought paganism/shamanism to europe! Turks originated from southern Siberia and gave Siberia its name! (after Subar-Suvar turks!) It's a fact by latest research! So they can by no means have middle-eastern look nor mediterranean. Apparently they dont have asian look either (check out the photos we uploaded so far), only those who live close to mongols and chinese had that phenotype to a certain level. Turks in anatolia carry those slant genes in a min percentage today.

So turks are white race and that's why they get the dominant phenotype of the people of the region that they migrated to, and genetically its a normal process. Actually this is quite an academic subject being researched by new-generation academics including me but I felt an urge to put it forth when I saw the cliche comments about them over and over again

The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost.

Lavrentis
07-28-2017, 12:33 PM

"Turke are white race" ?

You guys are the biggest OWD'ers that exist in this world. I can't believe how can you hate yourselves so much.

The most common phenotype in Turkey is Anatolid. Besides that, having assimilated Europeans doesn't make you white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizem
07-28-2017, 12:38 PM
"Turke are white race" ?

You guys are the biggest OWD'ers that exist in this world. I can't believe how can you hate yourselves so much.

The most common phenotype in Turkey is Anatolid. Besides that, having assimilated Europeans doesn't make you white.

Go sell some flowers to couples on the street and buy yourself something useful like Samsung, iphone gypsy boy.

Gizem
07-28-2017, 12:45 PM
People in the East indeed have Armenoid and Iranid look but overall Turks are East Med with a great amount of Pontid and Alpine (including Asiatic).

Lavrentis
07-28-2017, 12:48 PM
Go sell some flowers to couples on the street and buy yourself something useful like Samsung, iphone gypsy boy.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170728/23157174c4a0701ed3557d3c2939fce1.jpg

Полковник 95
07-28-2017, 12:50 PM
People in the East indeed have Armenoid and Iranid look but overall Turks are East Med with a great amount of Pontid and Alpine (including Asiatic).

Anatolian Turks tend to be more Iranid which is like the Middle Eastern equivalent of Pontid, and Asian Alpinid is the Middle Eastern equivalent of Gorid/Alpinid.

Lavrentis
07-28-2017, 12:57 PM

Around 50% of Western Anatolian Turks have Balkan descent. These are the European looking ones, and also those in Turkish Thrace and a good number of Turks in Istanbul. Yet most Turks are nothing like how you want them to be, the Anatolid phenotype is the most common phenotype in Turkey, stop denying it. People like you who have clearly European descent and can easily pass as Ukrainian, Russian want to associate yourselves with Europe and this is understandable. But when you talk for all of Turkey, don't pretend that everyone is like you.

Gizem
07-28-2017, 12:59 PM
Around 50% of Western Anatolian Turks have Balkan descent. These are the European looking ones, and also those in Turkish Thrace and a good number of Turks in Istanbul. Yet most Turks are nothing like how you want them to be, the Anatolid phenotype is the most common phenotype in Turkey, stop denying it. People like you who have clearly European descent and can easily pass as Ukrainian, Russian want to associate yourselves with Europe and this is understandable. But when you talk for all of Turkey, don't pretend that everyone is like you.

I don't really give a shit about genetics anyway, we are all people.

And you have never been to Turkey anyway. Are you even aware of the fact Western Turkey and Black Sea make up most of the population lmao.

Arbërori
07-28-2017, 01:54 PM
Alpinid.

Visitor_22
07-28-2017, 05:58 PM
I think she has Balkan ancestry...

Columella
07-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Mainly Alpine, high narrow forehead, seems high headed too.

Turkminator
07-28-2017, 06:51 PM
Turanid+Pontid

Nanushka
07-31-2017, 08:22 AM
"Turke are white race" ?

Those who object my results should be as well-educated and good researcher as me! I only give importance to their criticism. The rest are just means of having fun here. Also, it is you who hate turks and show your apparent hatred

Sorry but you only talk your ignorance and your own wishes while I am submitting science. The reason turks look (partially) anatolid in this land is because they mixed with arabs, persian and greek like you! Funny enough, Turks dont care about looking darker in the south because of this mixture but you love to attack on them for the dark effect caused by you

Сербо Макеридов
07-31-2017, 08:26 AM
Nordid+Alpine.

Lavrentis
07-31-2017, 12:41 PM
Those who object my results should be as well-educated and good researcher as me! I only give importance to their criticism. The rest are just means of having fun here. Also, it is you who hate turks and show your apparent hatred

Sorry but you only talk your ignorance and your own wishes while I am submitting science. The reason turks look (partially) anatolid in this land is because they mixed with arabs, persian and greek like you! Funny enough, Turks dont care about looking darker in the south because of this mixture but you love to attack on them for the dark effect caused by you

Greeks look Anatolid because they mixed with Greeks? This must the most stupid thing I've heard in this Forum.

Turks were always Anatolid. You OWD'ers think you were looking like Vikings? You are West Asians.

And I don't attack anyone, especially based on his colour. Neither I hate Turks. I just make fun OWD'ers like you.

Nanushka
07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
Greeks look Anatolid because they mixed with Greeks? This must the most stupid thing I've heard in this Forum.

Turks were always Anatolid. You OWD'ers think you were looking like Vikings? You are West Asians.

And I don't attack anyone, especially based on his colour. Neither I hate Turks. I just make fun OWD'ers like you.

See Greek, you cant make fun of me due to my comments as they reflect research and reality but you only play dead with the stuff like this ''Turks are west asians, turks are mongols, turks are arabic, turks are bla bla bla..'' We are nothing you want us to be! We are white turks from southern siberia and proud to be what we are!

https://www.academia.edu/2235222/Osman_Karatay_Origins_of_the_Turks_Journal_of_Eura sian_Studies_Vol._III_Issue_3._July-September_2011_s._149-150

So I can make fun of you forever!

Gizem
07-31-2017, 03:14 PM
See Greek, you cant make fun of me due to my comments as they reflect research and reality but you only play dead with the stuff like this ''Turks are west asians, turks are mongols, turks are arabic, turks are bla bla bla..'' We are nothing you want us to be! We are white turks from southern siberia and proud to be what we are!

https://www.academia.edu/2235222/Osman_Karatay_Origins_of_the_Turks_Journal_of_Eura sian_Studies_Vol._III_Issue_3._July-September_2011_s._149-150

So I can make fun of you forever!

Honey; don't strain yourself, it's not worth it. This place is a circlejerk, full of people who are stuck in the Middle Ages and can't get over the past, that's why Turks are not liked much due to the fact that they were subject to our rule for 600 years. So you will hardly find sane people around here.

Just keep your cool and avoid getting into direct arguments with other people. People like you and me are too sophisticated for a place like this. :)

Köstebek
07-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Something middle of alpinid and pontid ;)

Decius
07-31-2017, 03:22 PM
Honey; don't strain yourself, it's not worth it. This place is a circlejerk, full of people who are stuck in the Middle Ages and can't get over the past, that's why Turks are not liked much due to the fact that they were subject to our rule for 600 years. So you will hardly find sane people around here.

Just keep your cool and avoid getting into direct arguments with other people. People like you and me are too sophisticated for a place like this. :)

I would say that the majority of turks have a mixed ancestary. Some look more European some look more mongoloid and west Asian
when It comes to this specific picture I think she looks Alpinid

Gizem
07-31-2017, 03:27 PM
Something middle of alpinid and pontid ;)

What's with your nickname? :P

Сербо Макеридов
07-31-2017, 08:52 PM
In the terms of genetic and phenotype Anatolian Turks are mostly Anatolian-Middle Eastern, then Balkanites and Caucasians and very few Turkic.

Most dominant haplogroups among Anatolian Turks are J2a and R1b (11-11), both of them are native in Anatolia.

Anatolian Turks have a lot of haplogroup G, and that haplogroup is native in Caucasus.

Real Turkic haplogroups in Turkey are very weak, Q 2% and N 4%.

Turkic haplogroup is also R1a-Z93, but I do not know whether R1a-Z93 exists in Turkey.

R1a in Turkey is 7%, but almost all is Slavic mutation R1a-M458 and R1a-Z280.

Dick
07-31-2017, 08:56 PM
R1a in Turkey is 7%, but almost all is Slavic mutation R1a-M458 and R1a-Z280.

Jannisaries.

Сербо Макеридов
07-31-2017, 10:23 PM
Jannisaries. :thumb001:

Jannisaries had sexual needs. :rotfl: