PDA

View Full Version : when does a woman become a spinster?

crazyladybutterfly
07-28-2017, 08:51 AM
i call myself as one while in my early 20s , in many ethnicities in the past women of my age were already considered as spinsters if they weren't married.

what do you think?

crazyladybutterfly
07-28-2017, 08:54 AM
a woman who is not married, especially a woman who is no longer young and seems unlikely ever to marry
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/spinster

i don't consider myself as young because the decay of my body should already have begun and i am very unlikely to marry because of myself , im aromantic and asexual , and because of others , im highly unattractive.

Thanas Django
07-28-2017, 09:20 AM
Why are you looking for validation from people who don't even know you?

crazyladybutterfly
07-28-2017, 09:23 AM
Why are you looking for validation from people who don't even know you?

how is this asking for validation? if i did , i would have been kind with everyone , avoid conflicts and say what people want to hear. i don't care .

and yes i am ugly and nothing can change that and i am not asking to be told otherwise , i don't care because im old already.

Thanas Django
07-28-2017, 09:40 AM
how is this asking for validation? if i did , i would have been kind with everyone , avoid conflicts and say what people want to hear. i don't care .

and yes i am ugly and nothing can change that and i am not asking to be told otherwise , i don't care because im old already.

Just in this sentence you indirectly asked for validation 3 times. Are you even conscious when you write your posts or is this all automatically done by "Woman OS"?

crazyladybutterfly
07-28-2017, 09:43 AM
Just in this sentence you indirectly asked for validation 3 times. Are you even conscious when you write your posts or is this all automatically done by "Woman OS"?

im not asking for any validation, whatever you tell me .. has no effect over my psyche . weather it is a compliment or an insult.

Rethel
07-28-2017, 11:37 AM
When she is behaving like one...

Thanas Django
07-28-2017, 11:45 AM
im not asking for any validation, whatever you tell me .. has no effect over my psyche . weather it is a compliment or an insult.

I don't care about how you feel towards me. I am just trying to understand you.

rhiannon
07-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Well the good news is that the notion of Spinster is antiquated.

Some women just don't want to be married or have kids. Same for many men. With over 9Billion people on the planet already, nobody should be giving these people a rough time over it by applying outdated labels.

Jehan
07-28-2017, 11:46 AM
You don't even finish your study. A bit early to talk like that.

jackrussell
07-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Age 3 is when girls master lying while boys have to wait till they are 5 years old.

You are suffering from the " feminisation of rationale thought processs " .