PDA

View Full Version : Why TA-Iberians are so ambivalent?

Rethel
07-28-2017, 04:21 PM
I just get it.

On the one hand, they are butthurted, when people are
saying, they are not white (or not white as suppose to be)
BUT at the same time they are claiming, that they are not IEs... :picard2:

:confused::picard2::picard1::coffee:

Cristiano viejo
07-28-2017, 11:58 PM
Dont worry about us so much, boy.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 12:12 PM
I do not worry, I am just curious.

Cristiano viejo
07-29-2017, 12:58 PM
The curiosity killed the cat.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 01:07 PM
Btw, if you think, you are Iber-basque-like, then did you learn basque,
or you still are speaking in this barbarian roman occupational castilian
terrible and hard to pronounce tounge??

Cristiano viejo
07-29-2017, 01:09 PM
Not even Basques speak Basque, why I should? what for? which would be its function?

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-29-2017, 01:10 PM
Iberians weren't IE. They didn't speak an IE language. When you throw a pebble in a pond the further away from the impact the less influence you have. Hence why you have Celtiberians (a melding of the two cultures) and not just Celts or Iberians.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Not even Basques speak Basque, why I should? what for? which would be its function?

If you think, you are one of them - you should, and you
should to promote this idea among cour countrymen.

If you don't, and you do not even know why, they you are
either a faud either a liar - or just more deluded as it seems.

Every claimer must follow his claim otherwise is as above. Or just stupid.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 01:13 PM
Iberians weren't IE. They didn't speak an IE language. When you throw a pebble in a pond the further away from the impact the less influence you have. Hence why you have Celtiberians (a melding of the two cultures) and not just Celts or Iberians.

Celtiberians it was small tribe in Toledoland.
And as a large term it describie just Celts from Iberia.
No need for Iberians to be part of it at all.

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 01:15 PM
IE is mostly a language. The Basques were not present only in the Basque Country when the Indo-Europeans invaded, they were present in significant parts of Iberia and France. A lot of Basques got Indo-Europeanized in both Iberia and France.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristiano viejo
07-29-2017, 01:16 PM
If you think, you are one of them - you should, and you
should to promote this idea among cour countrymen.

If you don't, and you do not even know why, they you are
either a faud either a liar - or just more deluded as it seems.

Every claimer must follow his claim otherwise is as above. Or just stupid.

Whatever makes you happy, worried-boy.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 01:22 PM
IE is mostly a language. The Basques were not present only in the Basque Country when the Indo-Europeans invaded, they were present in significant parts of Iberia and France. A lot of Basques got Indo-Europeanized in both Iberia and France.

Maybe, if Iberians were Basques.
But still, most of Hispanians are not Basques.
70% are Indoeuropeans. Period.

Viejo has some wierd OBD combind with OWD at the same time...

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 01:26 PM

Yes, linguistically most Iberians are Indo-European, because Basques are not linguistically Indo-European.

But if we speak from a genetic point of view, the Basques are genetically Iberian. The difference is the language.

Cristiano viejo
07-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Our supossed 30% non-Indoeuropean come from Basques.

OBD, OWD, ABC, CNN, FOX News pride!

Cristiano viejo
07-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Yes, linguistically they are Indo-European. Basques are not linguistically Indo-European.

But if we speak from a genetic point of view, the Basques are genetically Iberian. The difference is the language.

Basques speak Castilian in their daily life, boy... Most of them, and with this I mean perhaps 90% or even more, are not able to speak in Euskera. And the rest 10% is able but they dont speak it. It is like if some Italians are able to speak Latin; ok they know the Latin but in their real lifes obviously they dont speak it.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 01:30 PM
The difference is the language.

Nope.

Our supossed 30% non-Indoeuropean come from Basques.

Not all. It Depends on who the Basques are.
I am for their pre-farmerism, so they are only
almost 7% (together with scandinavian adds).

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 01:34 PM
Basques speak Castilian in their daily life, boy... Most of them, and with this I mean perhaps 90% or even more, are not able to speak in Euskera. And the rest 10% is able but they dont speak it. It is like if some Italians are able to speak Latin; ok they know the Latin but in their real lifes obviously they dont speak it.

Yes, they do speak Castilian in their daily life but OP talks as if Basques are some aliens because the Basque language is not IE.

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Nope.

Not all. It Depends on who the Basques are.
I am for their pre-farmerism, so they are only
almost 7% (together with scandinavian adds).

Then what are the differences mr. Rethel?

Rethel
07-29-2017, 02:07 PM
Then what are the differences mr. Rethel?

Differenceces between whom?

Pre-Farmers and Farmers?

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Differenceces between whom?

Pre-Farmers and Farmers?

The difference betweeb Basques and the rest of Iberians who speak an IE language.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-29-2017, 07:58 PM

Spaniards are celtic mixed with goth and some small amounts of moor blood . Only Southern Spaniards have real Iberian roots.

Damião de Góis
07-29-2017, 08:01 PM
I don't get the thread's questions. What i know is that being IE or not IE is a non issue for 99% of people here and probably 100% of iberian TA members from what i can tell.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Spaniards are celtic mixed with goth and some small amounts of moor blood . Only Southern Spaniards have real Iberian roots.

Iberians weren't an ethnic group. It was just a name given generally.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-29-2017, 08:08 PM
Iberians weren't an ethnic group. It was just a name given generally.

I know. It is a category for a group of Iberian peninsular tribes that spoke NON IE language having real original roots to the land.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 08:29 PM
The difference betweeb Basques and the rest of Iberians who speak an IE language.

I don;t get your question, becasue I was not talking about languages.

If you mean that, then is as you said - one group is speaking IE, second one Vasconic.

Only Southern Spaniards have real Iberian roots.

How? If Iberians lived in eastern Hispania?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Iberia_300BC-en.svg/800px-Iberia_300BC-en.svg.png

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 08:31 PM

If you mean that, then is as you said - one group is speaking IE, second one Vasconic.

I thought you said that Basques had genetic differences from the rest of Iberians, maybe I was wrong.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 08:33 PM
I don't get the thread's questions. What i know is that being IE or not IE is a non issue for 99% of people here and probably 100% of iberian TA members from what i can tell.

Idk, but some of you are form time to time saying, that they are not IEs, and that they are whites at the same time.
If they are not admitted as whites, then they are butthurted. If they are not admitted non_IE - they are butthurted.
Lastly Cristiano Viejo had such problems and someone else - I forget the nick.

Lavrentis
07-29-2017, 08:36 PM
Idk, but some of you are form time to time saying, that they are not IEs, and that they are whites at the same time.
If they are not admitted as whites, then they are butthurted. If they are not admitted non_IE - they are butthurted.
Lastly Cristiano Viejo had such problems and someone else - I forget the nick.

They are white and non-IE. They are Europeans who don't speak an IE language. It's just a rare case, but they are not the only ones. Hungarians, Finns and Estonians don't speak an IE language either.

Rethel
07-29-2017, 08:38 PM
I thought you said that Basques had genetic differences from the rest of Iberians, maybe I was wrong.

No.

What I meant was - in the context of the provenaces of all
Hispanians - that 70% are IEs, and that 7% are those, who
probably spoke basque language originally (if it were Whgeans).

Modern Basque men in huge majority are IEs as well, so it is
even good, that they speak castilian than basque, BUT such
people as CristianoViejo, if they claim not to be IE but Basque,
they SHOULD learn basque language and one dialect to first
prove their own words, and second, protect their heritage
(which was paradoxically preserved by IEmen) and transmit
it to the future generation. He doesn;t so it is hypocrisy.

Heather Duval
07-29-2017, 08:42 PM

why u say they when youre iberian?

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-29-2017, 08:44 PM
why u say they when youre iberian?

What? I don't speak retard.

Heather Duval
07-29-2017, 08:47 PM
OP: this thing about whiteness is just meh
it wont change your life
so whatever
dont worry about it

Heather Duval
07-29-2017, 08:49 PM
What? I don't speak retard.

You refer to Iberians in the 3rd person. Youre also part of them.

Sebastianus Rex
07-29-2017, 08:49 PM
I just get it.

On the one hand, they are butthurted, when people are
saying, they are not white (or not white as suppose to be)
BUT at the same time they are claiming, that they are not IEs... :picard2:

:confused::picard2::picard1::coffee:

erhhmmm...exercise that lazy brain of yours for 1 minute, you're all into that IE & shit "basques are not white/not IE's" and let escape the fact that IE's who brought civilization, agriculture and language to northern latitudes were dolichocephalic white mediterraneans homo sapiens and obviously of not the same origin of your brachicephalic depigmented Ladogans. Really what's your ground to claim being the champion of IEnism on this forum ? Want more ambivalence than that ? :picard1:

Sebastianus Rex
07-29-2017, 09:00 PM

Basque language has been officialy semi-dead for ages, nowadays expression it is simply the product of the 19th century revivalism and canned nationalism of Sabino Arana & co.

Cristiano viejo
07-30-2017, 01:07 AM

We dont have Moor blood. And if you count e1b1 as Moor blood then all Europeans have it too.

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 01:51 AM
We dont have Moor blood. And if you count e1b1 as Moor blood then all Europeans have it too.

so why many scores north african then?

Cristiano viejo
07-30-2017, 02:09 AM

Who exactly? The few Spanish who posted their results did not score North African.

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 02:15 AM
Who exactly? The few Spanish who posted their results did not score North African.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?164717-Spanish-and-Portuguese-23andme-results!

Cristiano viejo
07-30-2017, 02:26 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?164717-Spanish-and-Portuguese-23andme-results!

In that same page you can see the results of Gold Fenix. 0%.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-30-2017, 02:18 PM
You refer to Iberians in the 3rd person. Youre also part of them.

You're retarded. We're speaking of an ancient group of people. This is how what I said would read in the first person.

I'm not IE. I don't speak an IE language. When you throw a pebble in a pond the further away from the impact the less influence you have. Hence why you have Celtiberians (a melding of the two cultures) and not just Celts or Iberians.

The above would be retarded being said in the first person for the following reasons: Spanish language derives from Latin, which is a IE language. Celtiberians have an IE influence. My ancestry isn't southern where the population was wholly Iberian.

Also, no one refers to an ancient population in the first person regardless if they're related to them. Northern Italians don't speak of the Romans in the first person.

Stick to twerking and American celebrity threads. You're too stupid for anything else, including trolling.

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 02:33 PM
You're retarded. We're speaking of an ancient group of people. This is how what I said would read in the first person.

I'm not IE. I don't speak an IE language. When you throw a pebble in a pond the further away from the impact the less influence you have. Hence why you have Celtiberians (a melding of the two cultures) and not just Celts or Iberians.

The above would be retarded being said in the first person for the following reasons: Spanish language derives from Latin, which is a IE language. Celtiberians have an IE influence. My ancestry isn't southern where the population was wholly Iberian.

Also, no one refers to an ancient population in the first person regardless if they're related to them. Northern Italians don't speak of the Romans in the first person.

Stick to twerking and American celebrity threads. You're too stupid for anything else, including trolling.

^
have someone read this? i dont

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-30-2017, 02:56 PM
^
have someone read this? i dont

You did and you felt stupid as you should have. This was the only response your wit could form.

Annie999
07-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Why do you spread false information? Basques speak their tongue and most concider themselves basques before spaniards (let alone the ones that want independence).

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 03:02 PM
You did and you felt stupid as you should have. This was the only response your wit could form.

not i dont
i dont waste my time on you even less now im wearing facial mask
two lines is enough in our "conversation" cause youre flop

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 03:07 PM
Why do you spread false information? Basques speak their tongue and most concider themselves basques before spaniards (let alone the ones that want independence).

ive read they do speak basque
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_language

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-30-2017, 03:09 PM
not i dont
i dont waste my time on you even less now im wearing facial mask
two lines is enough in our "conversation" cause youre flop

You're wasting your time on me now, you dumb fuck. So they call covering your face with cum a 'facial mask' now?

Heather Duval
07-30-2017, 03:33 PM
You're wasting your time on me now, you dumb fuck. So they call covering your face with cum a 'facial mask' now?

what
no one has put their cum on me
im virgin u stupid
youre lucky to live in US cause dad would love to give u some lessons for saying nasty things to his pure angel

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-30-2017, 06:53 PM
what
no one has put their cum on me
im virgin u stupid

You can be a virgin and have cum all over your face. One doesn't negate the other.

A 20-something virgin in their 20s doesn't exist. Your ass is no doubt a carousel ride for every degenerate in a 20 mile radius.

youre lucky to live in US cause dad would love to give u some lessons for saying nasty things to his pure angel

I would break your father's leg and then pay someone to roughly sodomize him until he's in tears. That way he can relate to you better.

Cristiano viejo
07-30-2017, 08:37 PM
What are you saying, sudaca? you know nothing about my own country.
1- Most of Basques are not able to speak Euskera, let alone speak it daily.
2- Most of Basques are against the independence. The last poll, done by the own separatist Basque government, so says it: only 17% of Basques support the independence https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/06/23/actualidad/1498213521_535228.html

You are who spread false information, sudaca.

WeißerJunge
07-30-2017, 08:39 PM
Iberians are White and have a rich History of defending their heritage and spreading their genes to many parts of the world. They are not only White, they are one of the most significant ones.

alnortedelsur
07-30-2017, 08:44 PM
Iberians are White and have a rich History of defending their heritage and spreading their genes to many parts of the world. They are not only White, they are one of the most significant ones.

Well said :)

alnortedelsur
07-30-2017, 08:51 PM
They are white and non-IE. They are Europeans who don't speak an IE language. It's just a rare case, but they are not the only ones. Hungarians, Finns and Estonians don't speak an IE language either.

Spanish (Castilian-Spanish), the other Latin derived Spanish regional languages (being Basque the only regional Spanish language that doesn't derive from Latin), and Portuguese are all Indo-European languages.

alnortedelsur
07-30-2017, 08:55 PM

That very minor North African that some Iberians and Iberian descent people score is more likely ancient, not from the Moors, lol.

alnortedelsur
07-30-2017, 08:58 PM

Basques who want independence are a minority. The Basque separatism is product of a selfish minority who want to promote the Basque separatism (like in the case of Catalan separatists) for selfish economic reasons.

Morena
07-30-2017, 09:01 PM
This is the weakest Iberian troll job I've seen so far. So disappointed. :P

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 12:10 AM
You can be a virgin and have cum all over your face. One doesn't negate the other.

A 20-something virgin in their 20s doesn't exist. Your ass is no doubt a carousel ride for every degenerate in a 20 mile radius.

I would break your father's leg and then pay someone to roughly sodomize him until he's in tears. That way he can relate to you better.

im 19, retard
and im virgin for sure

Rethel
07-31-2017, 08:50 AM
The Basque separatism is product of a selfish minority who want to promote the Basque separatism (like in the case of Catalan separatists) for selfish economic reasons.

Said non selfish, self-debuking Italian from Ohio... :picard2:

It is really interesting, how selfhating wannabe in addition
living in a thrid place, are trying to devaluate people, who
have quite opposite feelings, more positive ones... it is
hate, enviness or just stupidity?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 08:59 AM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Iberia_300BC-en.svg/800px-Iberia_300BC-en.svg.png

yes southern /south eastern Hispanic

Most of the Iberian tribes were killed off. Probably especially for the ones closer to the right as you get a bit higher.

Which is why I said southern ones are the ones most likely with Iberian roots. Plus the influx of the french/occitan moving into catalan areas. After romans invaded carthage areas of the iberian peninsula, the romans wiped them. It was celtic ones that kept fighting romans

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
07-31-2017, 09:09 AM
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/attachments/flag-of-iberia-png.111694/

The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.

Rethel
07-31-2017, 10:07 AM

Caravan is abmivalent also?

Rethel
07-31-2017, 10:09 AM
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/attachments/flag-of-iberia-png.111694/

Btw, this is caravan in polish :laugh:

http://www.zaklad-pogrzebowy.com.pl/pub/gallery/karawan_Mercedes_srodek.jpg

brennus dux gallorum
07-31-2017, 10:29 AM

Ie is a theory that was discovered in the previous century, yet it's not even settled and 99% of people in real life even ignore its existence

I doubt if it's really part of any identity

brennus dux gallorum
07-31-2017, 10:31 AM
Most of anti-iberian people in the thread are ethnic and Muslims

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 10:46 AM
Not really most are italians on the forums

brennus dux gallorum
07-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Not really most are italians on the forums

I have seen italians calling sikeliot "Portuguese clementina", and some conflicts between cv and minervaitalica, but other than that most of comments are from ethnic people, that's my impression

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 10:57 AM
I have seen italians calling sikeliot "Portuguese clementina", and some conflicts between cv and minervaitalica, but other than that most of comments are from ethnic people, that's my impression
Not really. Name the anti iberian people. They will be mostly white
And sikeliot isa polish sicillian portuguese

Rethel
07-31-2017, 12:29 PM

What do you mean by ethnic?

Am I anti-Iberian?

And sikeliot isa polish sicillian portuguese

Sikelot is not polish.

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 02:40 PM
Not really. Name the anti iberian people. They will be mostly white

You: a black.
rainbowpipi: a black.
crazydaisy: a sudaca.
ross: an Indian.
etain: a Gypsy.
wadaad: a black.

some Turks, a Chechen, a couple of Albanians.

And two or three Italians.

crazyladybutterfly
07-31-2017, 02:46 PM
i dont hate iberians , i just enjoy upsetting cristiano viejo

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 02:47 PM
i dont hate iberians , i just enjoy upsetting cristiano viejo

You masturbate thinking on me, admit it.

crazyladybutterfly
07-31-2017, 02:53 PM
You masturbate thinking on me, admit it.

well i dont even know how you look like

probably like this

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/inciclopedia/images/4/48/Campesino.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140826010829

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 02:57 PM
well i dont even know how you look like

probably like this

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/inciclopedia/images/4/48/Campesino.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140826010829
What I said... you masturbate thinking on me.

crazyladybutterfly
07-31-2017, 03:00 PM
What I said... you masturbate thinking on me.

you wish

i know i am low tier , but at least a woman would think about you xD

FroZzenMind
07-31-2017, 03:01 PM

It came here in the mesolithic or neolithic,for example,Galicians score more NA admixture than Andalusians.

Anyway iberians have similar scores of European Admixture than other Euros(In lot of cases even much more).Just look the DODECAD project.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OUbDDUHxWAs/maxresdefault.jpg

Dick
07-31-2017, 03:02 PM
Fucking lol. At least CV is a lot funnier than his haters.

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 03:03 PM
you wish

i know i am low tier , but at least a woman would think about you xD

I know you do. You seem to not having too friends. Only that faggot dog which appears in your pictures, with your sad face.
No boyfriend, no friends, a dog... Yes, you have wet dreams with me.

crazyladybutterfly
07-31-2017, 03:06 PM
I know you do. You seem to not having too friends. Only that faggot dog which appears in your pictures, with your sad face.

i never wanted a boyfriend though
as for friendship , it never worked

FroZzenMind
07-31-2017, 03:06 PM

Hard words

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 03:09 PM
Hard words

Not really. Having wet dreams with me is a total experience.

ÁGUIA
07-31-2017, 03:12 PM
On one hand they are butthurted when people claim they are sexy. On the other hand they claim to be hot as fire .
Yeah we know ... We are just mind tricksters. Maybe one day you will get there.

WeißerJunge
07-31-2017, 03:14 PM
I offer myself to wank thinking about a TA member today.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 03:18 PM

And you forgot the albanian members and italian members.
. Etain is whiter than you.
Crazy daisy isnt anti iberian. Shes just crazy daisy.
Rainbowmimi isnt anti iberian.
Ross is anti everything not indian
Dont need to get all berberian on me

WeißerJunge
07-31-2017, 03:21 PM

And a lot of the White ones are just non-White people hiding their identity. I've seen the posts of the "Nordic Man" (who some people said was me), that guy is 100% non-White. Just goes to show. There are many accounts like this here.

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 04:08 PM

etain is not anti iberian
he consider everyone anti iberian if they dont support him
im not anti ethnicity
im anti shit personality
i like aguia, big foot, autrigón and they are iberians
plus i never saw a gypsy getting 99.8% euro

wvwvw
07-31-2017, 04:29 PM

And I doubt those are that Arab bitch's results. Who knows who she stole them from

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 04:31 PM
And I doubt those are that Arab bitch's results. Who knows who she stole them from

I think they are hers
She might have been feisty before but shes not a bad person.
She doesn't lie often and makes socks ect.

Plus it shows german like she claimed. Even though she doesnt like germans

Kriptc06
07-31-2017, 04:36 PM

:coffee:, depends on the subclade. The berber haplotype is E-M81

Profileid
07-31-2017, 04:36 PM

Do you think I care enough to try to fool a dumb wog like you?

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 04:45 PM
Do you think I care enough to try to fool a dumb wog like you?

its easy to found out is not yours
lol
google can found pics and your pic doesnt have any result there

ÁGUIA
07-31-2017, 04:47 PM
I like Etain. Sue me.

Profileid
07-31-2017, 04:48 PM
lol

She's just delusional and upset. I've made her butthurt so many times.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 04:48 PM
lol

why do you dislike her so much.

Myanthropologies
07-31-2017, 04:49 PM
Etain is not anti iberian, she is an Iberian ta member, she scored some in her dna test. Jk.

Myanthropologies
07-31-2017, 04:50 PM
I just find it funny that Etain said she's been mistaken for mexican a lot even though she's British and German.

wvwvw
07-31-2017, 04:52 PM
She's just delusional and upset. I've made her butthurt so many times.

You described yourself perfectly. It is you who get butthurt all the time, isnt it obvious how you follow me in every thread or feel compelled to participate in every Greek thread?

Qnd right after you were called arab bitch which I am 100% certain you are, you came up with dna results.

Fat arab bitch! Mind your buissness and Il, mind mine. You re on ignore 99% of time.

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 04:52 PM
why do you dislike her so much.

who?

Profileid
07-31-2017, 04:55 PM
You described yourself perfectly. It is you who get butthurt all the time, isnt it obvious how you follow me in every thread or feel compelled to participate in every Greek thread?

Qnd right after you were called arab bitch which I am 100% certain you are, you came up with dna results.

Fat arab bitch! Mind your buissness and Il, mind mine. You re on ignore 99% of time.

This is what you get for talking shit on me.

You can ask Neon Knight if I showed these to him before I posted my results, but seeing how as your ill mind already is trying to find some desperate rationalizing for my results, I doubt it will convince you of much.
You see, I've dealt with many schizophrenic people and no matter how sensible it appeared, you just can't convince them of things they don't want to be convinced of.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308046461000482819/336259862583574532/Screenshot_1.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308046461000482819/339456850472861696/Screenshot_1.png

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 04:56 PM
Etain is not anti iberian, she is an Iberian ta member, she scored some in her dna test. Jk.

0.6% iberian lol
im sure i would be more iberian than her and i am anti iberian according to CV
cause i dont support him being disrespectfull constantly with people

Myanthropologies
07-31-2017, 04:56 PM
0.6% iberian lol
im sure i would be more iberian than her and i am anti iberian according to CV
cause i dont support him being disrespectfull constantly with people

You are his people, at least to a great extent.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 04:58 PM
This is what you get for talking shit on me.

You can ask Neon Knight if I showed these to him before I posted my results, but seeing how as your ill mind already is trying to find some desperate rationalizing for my results, I doubt it will convince you of much.
You see, I've dealt with many schizophrenic people and no matter how sensible it appeared, you just can't convince them of things they don't want to be convinced of.

How did you and raine start fighting?

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 04:59 PM
You are his people, at least to a great extent.

no im not

Profileid
07-31-2017, 05:00 PM
How did you and raine start fighting?

I trolled her over a lot of Greek culture and history being borrowed from Syrians(fact).
Because has a screw or two loose, she took it extremely personally despite the fact I do this to pretty much everyone and decided to convince herself I am an Arab.

Profileid
07-31-2017, 05:06 PM
Here is some more proof for your fevered mind Raine.
http://i.imgur.com/BTmuAfr.png
http://i.imgur.com/roDSMiU.png

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 05:12 PM
I trolled her over a lot of Greek culture and history being borrowed from Syrians(fact).
Because has a screw or two loose, she took it extremely personally despite the fact I do this to pretty much everyone and decided to convince herself I am an Arab.

ah ok yea I did the same things a couple of times to some others. But raine doesnt bother me. I trolled her once but it wasnt that long and she realized I don't really dislike Greeks she left me alone and was even ok to me. She gets locked into fights with people but she doesnt start many fights except between albos because they have some ancient blood feud or something. theres like 1 or 2 greeks that are shitty people on this forum Ive seen before. Raine isnt bad, she forgives but if you keep pestering her she gets overboard. She gets too prideful. Like most people here. but shes decent. Better than other people I have seen on this forum.

I mean this forum has a pedofile activists, what more can I say ( al bosni)

Profileid
07-31-2017, 05:16 PM
ah ok yea I did the same things a couple of times to some others. But raine doesnt bother me. I trolled her once but it wasnt that long and she realized I don't really dislike Greeks she left me alone and was even ok to me. She gets locked into fights with people but she doesnt start many fights except between albos because they have some ancient blood feud or something. theres like 1 or 2 greeks that are shitty people on this forum Ive seen before. Raine isnt bad, she forgives but if you keep pestering her she gets overboard. She gets too prideful. Like most people here. but shes decent. Better than other people I have seen on this forum.

I mean this forum has a pedofile activists, what more can I say ( al bosni)

she's not fundamentally a bad person, i don't think.
I just get sick of her spewing bullshit constantly.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 05:24 PM
she's not fundamentally a bad person, i don't think.
I just get sick of her spewing bullshit constantly.

Well I believe those are your results if it helps. shes just upset with you. anyways show me thread about syrian/ greek stuff. Not because Im trying to troll greeks. I really want to see what it is you are talking about. Never heard of syrian origins for greek culture

Kriptc06
07-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Here is some more proof for your fevered mind Raine.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BTmuAfr.pimg]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/roDSMiU.png]

you paid 79 dollars for 23andme? wut? how? isnt it 99 ? (149 there now)

Profileid
07-31-2017, 05:49 PM
Well I believe those are your results if it helps. shes just upset with you. anyways show me thread about syrian/ greek stuff. Not because Im trying to troll greeks. I really want to see what it is you are talking about. Never heard of syrian origins for greek culture

many gods in the greek pantheon were syrian in origin. also their writing script is syrian, christianity, many byzantine emperors were syrians too

Profileid
07-31-2017, 05:50 PM
you paid 79 dollars for 23andme? wut? how? isnt it 99 ? (149 there now)

there was a sale

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 05:55 PM
many gods in the greek pantheon were syrian in origin. also their writing script is syrian, christianity, many byzantine emperors were syrians too

Yea I think I have seen a couple syrian byzantine emperors. I was showing that romans had emperors of various different origins in a thread before. How is their writing script syrian? at most Its probably Phoenician from what I know. Show me stuff about it being syrian. And the gods. How are they syrian. Show me some material, link or a vid that you particular like for to show me.

Controversial for greeks and raine even though shes ok. I think greeks got their script from minoans but I dont think minoans were greeks. Because greeks conquered minoans and invaded them. I think they just adopted their script after a while

Sokoli
07-31-2017, 05:59 PM

How do you know that Etain? Do their names have a meaning in Syrian, or...?

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 06:15 PM
No, I did not:

Etain is whiter than you.
No, she is not. I have seen her pictures (and now her results), I doubt you have done it.

She is.

He is.

Therefore he is.

etain is not anti iberian
She is.

he consider everyone anti iberian if they dont support him
I consider everyone anti-Iberian if they open threads to insult us and/or lying about us :thumb001:

im not anti ethnicity
Yes, you are.

im anti shit personality
Ah, you are anti-yourself... good to know.

i like aguia, big foot, autrigón and they are iberians
plus i never saw a gypsy getting 99.8% euro
Neither you saw a Moor getting 99,8% Euro and you have called it so.

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 06:21 PM
No, I did not:

No, she is not. I have seen her pictures (and now her results), I doubt you have done it.

She is.

He is.

Therefore he is.

She is.

I consider everyone anti-Iberian if they open threads to insult us and/or lying about us :thumb001:

Yes, you are.

her dna didnt said she is gypsy but white
she is 99% euro
therefore white
if she is gypsy for being 0.2% south asian
then crazidaisy is iberian for being part of her half results :lol:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 06:28 PM
No, I did not:

She is.

He is.

Therefore he is.

She is.

Yes, you are.

So basically more white anti Iberian members. Ross isnt specifically anti -iberian so you can feeling targeted and persecuted by him. He hates pretty much everything

Etain is whiter. Im sure of it. Ive seen one of her pictures. And Ive seen one of yours along time ago I think but with a beard or something you were med. Black hair

CrazyDaisy isnt anti Iberian. I don't know where you get this rofl

Rainbowmimi isnt Anti-Iberian. rainbowmimi just doesnt like you.

And the main argument was there are mostly white. They are, chechens and turks are white. Basically southern Europeans. Like other middle easterners

Turks, a Chechen, a couple of Albanians. and some italians

Yes white, more than non white

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 06:31 PM
her dna didnt said she is gypsy but white
she is 99% euro
therefore white
And then you deny to be anti-Iberian... xD
Why do you not say the same with the Spanish dna tests? you posted just yesterday a Spanish dna test where an Andalusian scored 0,7% North African to call us Moors.

Etain scores 0,2% South Asian aka Gypsy and in Eurogenes she scores 0,3%SSA plus other mixes... but you call her white :rolleyes:
Viva the coherence :rolleyes:

if she is gypsy for being 0.2% south asian
then crazidaisy is iberian for being part of her half results :lol:
That is exactly what she claims many times :thumb001:

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 06:35 PM
So basically more white anti Iberian members. Ross isnt specifically anti -iberian so you can feeling targeted and persecuted by him. He hates pretty much everything

Etain is whiter. Im sure of it. Ive seen one of her pictures. And Ive seen one of yours along time ago I think but with a beard or something you were med. Black hair

And the main argument was there are mostly white. They are, chechens and turks are white. Basically southern Europeans. Like other middle easterners

and some italians

you forgot polish
the few polish in this forum prob doesnt like iberians
op is a exemple and ive also seen litvin calling them non whites

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-31-2017, 06:37 PM
you forgot polish

good call. I don't really follow polish people except sometimes R1ethal because his posts were entertaining sometimes about R1 world domination lol

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 06:37 PM
Why do you not say the same with the Spanish dna tests? you posted just yesterday a Spanish dna test where an Andalusian scored 0,7% North African to call us Moors.

Etain scores 0,2% South Asian aka Gypsy and in Eurogenes she scores 0,3%SSA plus other mixes... but you call her white :rolleyes:

eurognes is amateur. by your logic crazydaisy is iberian and im italian

Wadaad
07-31-2017, 07:35 PM
So I have an anti-Iberian agenda just because I noticed Iberian landscape reminds me of home?
I have an anti-Iberian agenda just because they look different to me compared to Swedes and Germans?

Profileid
07-31-2017, 07:47 PM
How do you know that Etain? Do their names have a meaning in Syrian, or...?

The worship of Aphrodite was undoubtedly of eastern origin, and probably introduced from Syria to the islands of Cyprus, Cythera, and others, from whence it spread all over Greece. It is said to have been brought into Syria from Assyria. (Paus. i. 14. § 6.) Aphrodite appears to have been originally identical with Astarte, called by the Hebrews Ashtoreth, and her connexion with Adonis clearly points to Syria. But with the exception of Corinth, where the worship of Aphrodite had eminently an Asiatic character, the whole worship of this goddess and all the ideas concerning her nature and character are so entirely Greek, that its introduction into Greece must be assigned to the very earliest periods.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/intriguing-origins-aphrodite-002170

Sources differ in details regarding Europa's family, but agree that she is Phoenician, and from a lineage that descended from Io, the mythical nymph beloved of Zeus, who was transformed into a heifer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)#Family

The central idea of the myth is that of the death and resurrection of Adonis, which represent the decay of nature every winter and its revival in spring. He is thus viewed by modern scholars as having originated as an ancient spirit of vegetation. Annual festivals called Adonia were held at Byblos and elsewhere to commemorate Adonis for the purpose of promoting the growth of vegetation and the falling of rain. The name Adonis is believed to be of Phoenician origin (from ʾadōn, “lord”), Adonis himself being identified with the Babylonian god Tammuz. Shakespeare’s poem Venus and Adonis (1593) is based on Ovid’s Metamorphoses, Book X.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Adonis-Greek-mythology

Profileid
07-31-2017, 07:48 PM

Let's see your results.
I guarantee you will get more SSA than me, as will most Iberians.

Rethel
07-31-2017, 07:56 PM
Why it is, that when some people will get to the thread
they are certainly destroying him, automatily driving him
to the same course as any other thread where they are
arguing about the same petty mostly fictional problems
with the same people - enlighting people for the 100th
time, that they are morons, virgins, stupid, whores aso?

07-31-2017, 07:59 PM
Let's see your results.

Etain, you now know that you are 0.6% Iberian and you will have to learn how to live and cope with such distinguished ancestry. I know that you still didn't have enough time to process and digest such warming news but eventually you will be with your feet on earth again :D

Profileid
07-31-2017, 08:01 PM
Etain, you now know that you are 0.6% Iberian and you will have to learn how to live and cope with such distinguished ancestry. I know that you still didn't have enough time to process and digest such warming news but eventually you will be with your feet on earth again :D

I'm cool with my results. CV is just being a retard as usual.
He also has no idea how Gedmatch calculators work and think .009 SSA is actually significant.

07-31-2017, 08:07 PM
I'm cool with my results. CV is just being a retard as usual.
He also has no idea how Gedmatch calculators work and think .009 SSA is actually significant.

When I got my 23andme results from all the scores I got the one most people were interested was on the one I got the least, which was 0.2% SSA. So get used to it ;)

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 08:24 PM
So basically more white anti Iberian members.
Probably... if you dont know how to count... what makes sense.

Ross isnt specifically anti -iberian so you can feeling targeted and persecuted by him. He hates pretty much everything
I could not care less if he hates the rest of the world except Indians, still he is anti-Iberian.

Etain is whiter. Im sure of it. Ive seen one of her pictures.
No, she is not, in fact I am paler than her.

And Ive seen one of yours along time ago I think but with a beard or something you were med. Black hair
:lol: I even can not grow a beard, that is for MENAs like you, so dont invent :thumb001:

That you dont know it it is normal. Her threads say another thing.

His threads also say another thing.

What an argument... Chechens and Turks being white :lol:

and some italians

No, at all :)

you forgot polish
Ask Rethel if he hates Iberians, I doubt it carefully.

Litvin just yesterday sent me a PM clarifying he trolled Iberians "just because we are racist with Latin Americans"; in former PMs he always claimed he has nothing against Iberians.

eurognes is amateur. by your logic crazydaisy is iberian and im italian
Cheap excuse.

So I have an anti-Iberian agenda just because I noticed Iberian landscape reminds me of home?
I have an anti-Iberian agenda just because they look different to me compared to Swedes and Germans?
Yes, you have an anti-Iberian agenda. Posting a single picture of Spain (was really Spain?) which could be found in every country of the world, and trying to relate it with the MENA landscape, it is pathetic, ridicolous and it shows an agenda since the moment that it is not representative of the Spanish landscape and in any case it is cherrypicking.

Not admiting/seeing such obvious things says a lot about you and your agenda.

Let's see your results.
Look below and cry:

When I got my 23andme results from all the scores I got the one most people were interested was on the one I got the least, which was 0.2% SSA. So get used to it ;)

etain gets triple SSA than you... but according her "I would give more SSA than her, as most of Iberians"...
:lol:

Ülev
07-31-2017, 08:26 PM
what a nice thread!
:popcorn:

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 08:28 PM
what a nice thread!
:popcorn:

Hey, Pole boy, do you hate Spanish, just to clarify? :D

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 08:29 PM
Probably... if you dont know how to count... what makes sense.

I could not care less if he hates the rest of the world except Indians, still he is anti-Iberian.

No, she is not, in fact I am paler than her.

:lol: I even can not grow a beard, that is for MENAs like you, so dont invent :thumb001:

That you dont know it it is normal. Her threads say another thing.

His threads also say another thing.

What an argument... Chechens and Turks being white :lol:

No, at all :)

Ask Rethel if he hates Iberians, I doubt it carefully.

Litvin just yesterday sent me a PM clarifying he trolled Iberians "just because we are racist with Latin Americans"; in former PMs he always claimed he has nothing against Iberians.

Cheap excuse.

Yes, you have an anti-Iberian agenda. Posting a single picture of Spain (was really Spain?) which could be found in every country of the world, and trying to relate it with the MENA landscape, it is pathetic, ridicolous and it shows an agenda since the moment that it is not representative of the Spanish landscape and in any case it is cherrypicking.

Not admiting/seeing such obvious things says a lot about you and your agenda.

Look below and cry:

etain gets triple SSA than you... but according her "I would give more SSA than her, as most of Iberians"...

etain didnt get ssa on oficial dna test(23andme)
viriato does

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 08:31 PM
eurogenes is amateur
isnt oficial lol people from europe even got indigenous there
grace does
and that user from norway

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 08:35 PM
etain didnt get ssa on oficial dna test(23andme)
viriato does
She got Gypsy :thumb001:
Viriato does not.

eurogenes is amateur
isnt oficial lol people from europe even got indigenous there
grace does
and that user from norway

Sorry, but you are very delusional, it is the opposite, 23andme is a joke-company. Poorly deep in respect of ancestry and it put some ancestries as Europeans such as Ashkenazi.
No comment that some ancestries (Iberian, Italian, Balkan, Finnish, Scandinavian) hide other deepest ancestries.

Sokoli
07-31-2017, 08:42 PM
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/intriguing-origins-aphrodite-002170

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)#Family

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Adonis-Greek-mythology

The planet Venus (Aphrodite) was well known since ancient times, not only because it is the shiniest object in the sky, but because it had a practical value. Venus / Aphrodite appears a few minutes before sunrise, and for this reason it was used as a morning clock (and referred to as "the morning start")

Travelers, who passed the night outside with sky for their roof, would notice the morning star and start to awake each other: "hey, wake up, it's nearly-day".
nearly-day in Albanian is afer-dite, and this is how the planet Aferdite got this name.
https://translate.google.com/#sq/en/af%C3%ABr%20dit%C3%AB.%0Aaf%C3%ABrdit%C3%AB.

Most people's names in Albanian are words that have a meaning, like:
ylli = the star (https://translate.google.com/#sq/en/ylli)
Someone named Ylli Bufi (https://www.google.al/search?q=Ylli+Bufi&oq=Ylli+Bufi&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i60j0l3.4095j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)
Lind Dita = the day arises (https://translate.google.com/#sq/en/lind%20dita)
Someone named Lindita Nikolla (https://www.google.al/search?q=Lindita+Nikolla&oq=Lindita+Nikolla&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0l3.95516.98025.0.98538.15.11.0.0.0. 0.446.1545.3-2j2.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..11.4.1545.UVuqVbb9LpM)
Afer Dita = nearly day
Someone named Aferdita Zonja (https://www.google.al/search?q=Aferdita+Zonja&oq=Aferdita+Zonja&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0l2j0i22i30k1.1779.1905.0.2105.2.2.0 .0.0.0.120.235.0j2.2.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.233.5OBBmb07Ve0).

Once people started to name their children like that, obviously when they created legends they would name their personages the same. So the "Greek God" (which weren't Greek at all) were the last ones to get these names.

Profileid
07-31-2017, 08:44 PM

Except I don't. I scored zero.
Does your tiny Iberian brain not understand?

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 08:47 PM
Except I don't. I scored zero.
Does your tiny Iberian brain not understand?

Dont make me to search your SSA in your results thread.

Damião de Góis
07-31-2017, 09:15 PM
Here's my take on the anti-iberians:

- A lot are latin-americans. They dislike us for the colonial past, and so they have what i call the "angry sudaca e". There are many examples like Rainbowsomething, Roberto Grande, Melki or the dominican with the long username. This is so common it exists also on youtube, etc.
Most fit this category, even if it's not obvious at first glance (fake profiles), although TA is also an exception because most latin american members get along with iberians.

- the italians. This comes from back in the day. It's decreasing now but some are still very angry (see italicroots).

- Wadaad, not really anti-iberian (feud with Viriato)

- Etain, not really anti-iberian (feud with CV)

- The chechens or other caucasians - I have no clue about this one. They are as random as if bangladeshi users started to troll us.

- The albanians - No clue about this one either. I'm guessing feud with Viriato

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 09:21 PM

Not true. Wadaad and etain are genuinely anti-Iberian. If I discuss with them it is not because I hate Somalians parasiting in Canada or fat girls from Milwakee but because they insult and lie about us.

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 09:22 PM
She got Gypsy :thumb001:
Viriato does not.

Sorry, but you are very delusional, it is the opposite, 23andme is a joke-company. Poorly deep in respect of ancestry and it put some ancestries as Europeans such as Ashkenazi.
No comment that some ancestries (Iberian, Italian, Balkan, Finnish, Scandinavian) hide other deepest ancestries.

eurogenes is not even a company lol

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 09:24 PM
eurogenes is not even a company lol

What means they dont deceive blatantly like 23andme.

ÁGUIA
07-31-2017, 09:24 PM
Not true. Wadaad and etain are genuinely anti-Iberian. If I discuss with them it is not because I hate Somalians parasiting in Canada or fat girls from Milwakee but because they insult and lie about us.

Nope, they are not.

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 09:26 PM
Nope, they are not.

Yepe, they are. They have created tons of thread to insult us and to lie about us. With no provokation.

Heather Duval
07-31-2017, 09:27 PM
What means they dont deceive blatantly like 23andme.

you didnt know that
they arent a company because people cant be tested there
23andme is oficial

Vyasa
07-31-2017, 09:28 PM
look at much hate Indians get here (albeit with some provocation lol).. Who cares.. it's just the Internet

Cristiano viejo
07-31-2017, 09:30 PM
you didnt know that
Sure :lol:

they arent a company because people cant be tested there
23andme is oficial
23andme is officially a thymus.

B01AB20
07-31-2017, 10:50 PM
Indian villagers worshiping newly built toilets instead of using them

http://www.planetcustodian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/toilet-worship.jpg

One of such auspicious moments was captured on camera somewhere in India, which explains just why building millions of toilets in India can not eliminate practice of open defecation.
At one of such homes in poverty stricken rural India, residents inaugurated a newly built toilet by performing proper pooja (worship or ritual performance). The toilet seat and floor of toilet was covered with flowers, while coconut and bananas were offered to the God of toilets (if something like that exists).
Most likely, this toilet, like millions of others which were built during the period of last 12 months, might not be used. It’s a reality and a huge obstacle for Clean India Campaign that despite availability of toilets, people, especially males, prefer to defecate in open. West mocks at India’s obsession for worshiping cows, stones and pervert self-claimed godmen, such as Assaram Bapu, who serves a prison term for rape of a minor girl studying in one of his schools. So, toilet worship shouldn’t be a surprise in rural regions where people have never seen one.

http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

:cool:

well, time will tell...

Peterski
07-31-2017, 10:56 PM
Strong Basque women preserved their Non-IE language despite taking many IE husbands.

EL_BARBARO
07-31-2017, 10:59 PM
Que hablen de uno... aunque sea bien... :)

Rethel
07-31-2017, 10:59 PM
Strong Basque women preserved their Non-IE language despite taking many IE husbands.

To nie ten wątek :)

Raczej to pasi tu: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216387-Whose-language-is-euskara
Mniej tu: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216386-Why-does-it-sound-like-spanish-Or-maybe-just-spanish-sounds-like-this

Ylla
07-31-2017, 11:01 PM
Here's my take on the anti-iberians:

- A lot are latin-americans. They dislike us for the colonial past, and so they have what i call the "angry sudaca e". There are many examples like Rainbowsomething, Roberto Grande, Melki or the dominican with the long username. This is so common it exists also on youtube, etc.
Most fit this category, even if it's not obvious at first glance (fake profiles), although TA is also an exception because most latin american members get along with iberians.

- the italians. This comes from back in the day. It's decreasing now but some are still very angry (see italicroots).

- The chechens or other caucasians - I have no clue about this one. They are as random as if bangladeshi users started to troll us.

- The albanians - No clue about this one either. I'm guessing feud with Viriato
I'm on Iberian side since ftdna assigned me 5% Iberian