PDA

View Full Version : Girl lies about being raped by 3 men

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-28-2017, 09:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Wdb0xbc0I

Albobalboa
07-28-2017, 09:12 PM
The E-V13 side of me wants to go balls deep.

But yeah imho I believe most of the "rapes" that are reported between black men and white women in the US are just the white women being shamed and trying to save their image.

What's up with black people in the US always wanting to fuck in groups though, some cuckold trend of sharing a woman.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-28-2017, 09:19 PM
The E-V13 side of me wants to go balls deep.

But yeah imho I believe most of the "rapes" that are reported between black men and white women in the US are just the white women being shamed and trying to save their image.

What's up with black people in the US always wanting to fuck in groups though, some cuckold trend of sharing a woman.
Actually a lot of white people do that more often than black people. They call it swinging here. Black people here are more possessive about their girlfriends ect.

Noman
07-28-2017, 09:21 PM
DAMN! 32 years in prison. Holy mother of lord.

Life is gone.

Albobalboa
07-28-2017, 09:23 PM
"The teen had run into a church wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear. However, cuts on jeans that were found did not match the cuts on her legs, and a nurse did not find evidence of sexual assault when she examined Harmon, according to the Herald Democrat. Cops also found that the teen had deleted Snapchat before the alleged attack. Later in March, the Denison teen admitted to authorities that "things from her past started going through her head" and she had "began cutting herself and her jeans," according to the newspaper. She said she made up the attacks because she did not want her mother to know she cut herself."

Albobalboa
07-28-2017, 09:24 PM
Actually a lot of white people do that more often than black people. They call it swinging here. Black people here are more possessive about their girlfriends ect.

Swirling is just interracial relations, no? Running trains is something completely different

Edit. My bad I read it wrong. You're right swinging is common amongst white people, but that usually involves an exchange between couples, basically they fuck each other's women. Running a train on women is still very different, it's sharing women rather than trading women for pleasure of a new woman.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-28-2017, 09:31 PM
Swirling is just interracial relations, no? Running trains is something completely different

you said a cuckold trend of sharing women. But swinging doesnt imply swirling oh though it could be interracial if theres a person in the group thats a different race or whatever. It means you share you girl with someone. Most of the time they change partners with another couple but sometimes they can end up sharing their partner with just one person or a couple of people.

Albobalboa
07-28-2017, 09:33 PM
you said a cuckold trend of sharing women. But swinging doesnt imply swirling oh though it could be interracial if theres a person in the group thats a different race or whatever. It means you share you girl with someone. Most of the time they change partners with another couple but sometimes they can end up sharing their partner with just one person or a couple of people.

Read the edit you silly goose.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Read the edit you silly goose.

brah...