PDA

View Full Version : Do you have marks of war?

JMack
07-29-2017, 06:25 AM
Everytime we have sex things can go crazy and the amazing mysteries of Dyonisus can take form and turn us into sexual beasts. Just some slaps and little scratches can turn into a cathartic fighting experience... In this thread we can discuss our scars and the battles that gave birth to them. As the old sayings used to tell the scars are the warrior's trophy.

I will start with one particular scar (two actually): two holes I gained in my knees. It was a frustrating day in Pushkar, India. I have arrived and the city was being a shitty experience, hot as fuck and the guy from the hostel I booked scammed me. I had to spend the entire day searching for another hostel. When I finally arrived the bed sucked and the room was full with drunk English guys and all I wanted was some rest. It was then that she appeared a longilinear British brunette girl using exotic yoga clothes and with radiant blue eyes. We started some chat and after some wine we've jumped into the hostel ceiling and there in the concrete floor we've made a victorious doggystyle. After these 30 minutes I gained two holes in my knees.

A quick fight, but worthy of it.

Feel free to tell your stories.

Heather Duval
07-29-2017, 06:37 AM
Thats disgusting. Im proud to be virgin.

Oneeye
07-29-2017, 06:59 AM
V is for victory doggy

Heather Duval
07-29-2017, 07:05 AM
V is for victory doggy

b for bananas

Wadaad
07-29-2017, 07:21 AM
This was from a fight I got into...black eye

-removed

here a weapon was used on me and i needed sticthes
-removed

it has left a permanent scar that can be seen close up

-removed

crazyladybutterfly
07-29-2017, 07:30 AM
on my right arm i have a cicatrix that looks like a bullet wound lol
in reality i just removed a big deep nevus rofl

JMack
07-29-2017, 03:37 PM
It seems people didn't understood the meaning of 'war' here.

Think a bit more, lads.

Bobby Martnen
04-14-2018, 09:45 PM
I have a very faint scar from where I got stitches at age 9.