07-31-2017, 01:36 AM
edited on request

Hadouken
07-31-2017, 01:37 AM
Norid + (west)Baltid

Iloko
07-31-2017, 01:42 AM
Dinaricized Atlantid w/ some North-Pontid admixed in there

English + Italian mix of some kind; perhaps with a bit of Balkan in there as well

Cheers :)

Edit: I didn't look at your profile info when I classified ;)

Hamlet
07-31-2017, 01:45 AM
Norid with minor Armenid - you look like a Jew I know.

MysteriousWays
07-31-2017, 01:45 AM
Dinarid with Baltid influence

Hamlet
07-31-2017, 01:47 AM
Norid + (west)Baltid

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just can't see the Baltid at all. What made you think Baltid, out of curiosity?

ChocolateFace
07-31-2017, 01:47 AM
Norid + (west)Baltid

This.

Very Slavic looking.

Hamlet
07-31-2017, 01:49 AM
This.

Very Slavic looking.

I don't get how he looks Slavic, maybe through the eyes being (slightly) Mongoloid influenced? Again, could you explain what made you think that, as the others seem to see it but I just can't

Hadouken
07-31-2017, 01:50 AM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I just can't see the Baltid at all. What made you think Baltid, out of curiosity?

cant point you out on specific features except the jaw / head broadness because I often classify by gut feeling too without trying to analyze every little feature in detail . in many cases I think I am fairly accurate

Hamlet
07-31-2017, 01:52 AM
cant point you out on specific features except the jaw / head broadness because I often classify by gut feeling too without trying to analyze every little feature in detail . in many cases I think I am fairly accurate

Going by consensus you probably are here, I just can't see it.

RN97
07-31-2017, 01:56 AM
slightly dinaricized nordic (so norid). You look central European to me.

Decius
07-31-2017, 01:58 AM
I don't get how he looks Slavic, maybe through the eyes being (slightly) Mongoloid influenced? Again, could you explain what made you think that, as the others seem to see it but I just can't

I don't see any mongoloid influence in my eyes lol idk I might have been tired so my eyes looked weird. Also find it interesting you think I look Jewish

Hamlet
07-31-2017, 02:01 AM
I don't see any mongoloid influence in my eyes lol idk I might have been tired so my eyes looked weird. Also find it interesting you think I look Jewish

You definitely look like a Jewish person I know, 100%. Most Eastern Europeans have some degree on Mongoloid influence in the eyes, same for lots of Scandinavians and Finns.

Decius
07-31-2017, 02:04 AM
You definitely look like a Jewish person I know, 100%. Most Eastern Europeans have some degree on Mongoloid influence in the eyes, same for lots of Scandinavians and Finns.

I'm kind of newer to classifying so I would like to know how my eye is mongoloid influenced is it my eye fold or what. a lot of people say I look Central European or Northern italian

Mortimer
07-31-2017, 02:05 AM
in front you look like a young seselj. from side you have dinarisation.

Decius
07-31-2017, 02:30 AM
Norid + (west)Baltid

A lot of people say I look West Baltid I don't see it though and also west baltid is a very rare type for a serb

ChocolateFace
07-31-2017, 02:43 AM

I can see him passing well in all the Slavic countries as opposed to non-Slavic countries where he might not pass as well.

Rædwald
07-31-2017, 02:50 AM
Norid

Uull
07-31-2017, 03:19 AM
Norid

Decius
07-31-2017, 03:20 AM
I can see him passing well in all the Slavic countries as opposed to non-Slavic countries where he might not pass as well.

Do you think I could pass for Central Europe Like Austria?

Newsboy
07-31-2017, 03:23 AM
Looks mostly Norid

Decius
07-31-2017, 04:08 AM
in front you look like a young seselj. from side you have dinarisation.

I see some simalerities to seselj :D so do you think I'm Norid too I think seselj looks kinda Norid

Mortimer
07-31-2017, 04:09 AM
I see some simalerities to seselj :D so do you think I'm Norid too I think seselj looks kinda Norid

yes i think so. norid+westbaltid probably

Bobby Martnen
07-31-2017, 04:12 AM
Pontid + Alpine

Please do mine:http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216689-Classify-this-young-woman-and-where-would-she-pass

Decius
07-31-2017, 04:16 AM
Pontid + Alpine

Please do mine:http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216689-Classify-this-young-woman-and-where-would-she-pass

First Alpine of the day and do you think North Pontid or just pontid also for some reason I cant access the link you sent

ChocolateFace
07-31-2017, 04:19 AM
Do you think I could pass for Central Europe Like Austria?

Yes, but If I only was able to take 2 guesses I would pick Russia and Poland.

Decius
07-31-2017, 04:22 AM
Yes, but If I only was able to take 2 guesses I would pick Russia and Poland.

So do you think I'm West Baltid then that's a common type in Poland I'm associated with

ChocolateFace
07-31-2017, 04:31 AM
So do you think I'm West Baltid then that's a common type in Poland I'm associated with

I think you are Noric and West Baltid. Both of which are common in Poland.

zhaoyun
07-31-2017, 05:00 AM
Pontid

Decius
07-31-2017, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE=zhaoyun;4546962]Pontid[/QU

Normal Pontid or North Pontid?

Сербо Макеридов
07-31-2017, 06:51 AM
North Pontin - Baltid with slightly Dinarid influence.

Sebastianus Rex
07-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Dinaric/Noric with Baltoid (Gorid) influences.

Sikeliot
07-31-2017, 02:52 PM
I think you fit in the Alps region.

TheForeigner
07-31-2017, 02:56 PM

This.

Decius
07-31-2017, 02:57 PM
I think you fit in the Alps region.

So do you think I'm Alpine?

Dick
Dinarid+baltid

Sikeliot
So do you think I'm Alpine?

Not necessarily, but you pass best in places like Austria, southern Germany, etc.

Antimage
07-31-2017, 02:58 PM
Not necessarily, but you pass best in places like Austria, southern Germany, etc.

I find him very serbian looking.

Decius
07-31-2017, 02:59 PM

Makes sense, a lot of people have been saying Norid which is a common type in austria

Sikeliot
07-31-2017, 03:00 PM
Makes sense, a lot of people have been saying Norid which is a common type in austria

Yes, that is what I think. Central European. I do not think you look distinctly Slavic nor Germanic.

I sent you a message.

Decius
07-31-2017, 03:06 PM
I find him very serbian looking.

Makes sense because I am a serb lol. but usually ive been told that I am lighter than the average serb

Gizem
07-31-2017, 03:26 PM
North Pontid + some other stuff that I can't tell. Balkan look.

You're cute. :)

Veslan
07-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Pred. Noric with some CM influence.

Myanthropologies
07-31-2017, 04:20 PM
You look very slavic to me, hella Ukrainian. Baltid + some slight dinarid.

Decius
07-31-2017, 04:22 PM
You look very slavic to me, hella Ukrainian. Baltid + some slight dinarid.

West or East Baltid? Usually people tell me west

Myanthropologies
07-31-2017, 04:29 PM
West or East Baltid? Usually people tell me west

West

teodor11
07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
you looks turkish, not joke

Böri
07-31-2017, 07:49 PM
You look like potential assaulter. İ wouldnt trust you irl

Decius
08-01-2017, 03:26 AM
you looks turkish, not joke

I don't see any simalerities with Turkish Norid plus west baltid which most people classify me as is almost never associated with turkey and the average turk is much darker than me and turkey is a pretty mixed country so theres not really a definitive look for turks

Decius
08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
You look like potential assaulter. İ wouldnt trust you irl

All jokes aside what would you classify me as

martin123
08-01-2017, 06:21 PM
some knowledge about green eyes

" -> https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Origins-of-Green-Eyes
Now it is proven that eye color is controlled by more than one gene; in fact, up to 16 genes contribute to eye color. This means that there is a chance that a person can inherit virtually any eye color, no matter the eye color of the parents (although the chances for people of certain heritages having a particular eye color are different than for others).

Africa, Asia, Europe, the middle east and the America's have been home to those with green eyes for thousands of years. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Russia, Spain, and Brazil all have had populations with green eyes for a long time. All races, including Caucasian, African, Asian, Pacific Islanders, Arabic, Hispanic and the Indigenous Peoples of the Americas can also have green eyes. Green eyes most likely developed because of the migration of people over time, those from northern latitudes with light coloring traveled south and people of dark coloring traveling north intermixed, leading to a variation of melanin produced. Today the green eyes of their descendents can be found on every continent.

Notably, there have been records of people with green eyes originating around the Caucasus mountains, which links Europe and Asia. Several passes through the mountain range made it a strategic region or military and trade(silk road).

There is a village in north western China called Liqian in which two-thirds of the inhabitants have green eyes and blonde hair. DNA has linked these people to an ancestor(s) that was caucasian. Some believe that they are descendents of the legendary missing army of Marcus Crassus, a Roman general that disappeared in 36 bc. However Liqian is along the silk road trade route so many people passed through. Until more proof is found, no one is sure if Marcus Crassus and his army were ever in Liqian.
"

Some light on your eyes:
before
http://i.imgur.com/yGa0LBi.png
after
http://i.imgur.com/CDawqWj.png

EL_BARBARO
08-01-2017, 06:32 PM
No.

Decius
08-02-2017, 04:40 AM

Now it is proven that eye color is controlled by more than one gene; in fact, up to 16 genes contribute to eye color. This means that there is a chance that a person can inherit virtually any eye color, no matter the eye color of the parents (although the chances for people of certain heritages having a particular eye color are different than for others).

Africa, Asia, Europe, the middle east and the America's have been home to those with green eyes for thousands of years. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Russia, Spain, and Brazil all have had populations with green eyes for a long time. All races, including Caucasian, African, Asian, Pacific Islanders, Arabic, Hispanic and the Indigenous Peoples of the Americas can also have green eyes. Green eyes most likely developed because of the migration of people over time, those from northern latitudes with light coloring traveled south and people of dark coloring traveling north intermixed, leading to a variation of melanin produced. Today the green eyes of their descendents can be found on every continent.

Notably, there have been records of people with green eyes originating around the Caucasus mountains, which links Europe and Asia. Several passes through the mountain range made it a strategic region or military and trade(silk road).

There is a village in north western China called Liqian in which two-thirds of the inhabitants have green eyes and blonde hair. DNA has linked these people to an ancestor(s) that was caucasian. Some believe that they are descendents of the legendary missing army of Marcus Crassus, a Roman general that disappeared in 36 bc. However Liqian is along the silk road trade route so many people passed through. Until more proof is found, no one is sure if Marcus Crassus and his army were ever in Liqian.
"

Some light on your eyes:
before
after

Interesting info. what would you classify me as though

Decius
08-02-2017, 04:43 AM

"

Some light on your eyes:
before
after

Also just curious do you find my eyes to be mongoloid influenced like eye fold

martin123
08-02-2017, 08:38 AM
I do not have such knowledge but i think like others.
For me you looks like most talented EU player: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/byFTnLDI_wU/maxresdefault.jpg

edit:
there was ~10x votes for west baltid or ~5x north pontid

mostly Norid/Dinarid + west baltid and north pontid

Odin
08-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Noric + Baltid.

Decius
08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
I do not have such knowledge but i think like others.
For me you looks like most talented EU player: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/byFTnLDI_wU/maxresdefault.jpg

edit:
there was ~10x votes for west baltid or ~5x north pontid

mostly Norid/Dinarid + west baltid and north pontid

I heard an interesting one which is Gorid I'm not sure though if I'm Baltid or Gorid

DarkPhoenix
08-04-2017, 05:00 AM
Norid

Miekka
08-04-2017, 05:51 AM
The correct answer is Robust Norid or Norid + notable CM influence. These intellectually-stunted individuals repeatedly parroting 'West Baltid' remind me of the typical dregs one might expect to find amongst the ranks of a cult that believes Martians control our weather patterns or some such nonsense. They really are that gullible and easily influenced. These people have no training, no depth, no knowledge, no anything. They take one look at those contemporary morphed plate models of 'West Baltid' and say, “Uhhh, huh huh, that guy looks pretty close to that one... uhhh, yeah.”

Decius
08-04-2017, 05:55 AM
The correct answer is Robust Norid or Norid + notable CM influence. These intellectually-stunted individuals repeatedly parroting 'West Baltid' remind me of the typical dregs one might expect to find amongst the ranks of a cult that believes Martians control our weather patterns or some such nonsense. They really are that gullible and easily influenced. These people have no training, no depth, no knowledge, no anything. They take one look at those contemporary morphed plate models of 'West Baltid' and say, “Uhhh, huh huh, that guy looks pretty close to that one... uhhh, yeah.”

Is CM found in the Balkans a lot? And also I heard an interesting one gorid do you think I could be that?

Saiwalo
08-04-2017, 06:00 AM
I don't ger the Norid at all.
More like North Pontid + Gorid/Alpine admixture, imo.

Decius
08-04-2017, 06:05 AM
I don't ger the Norid at all.
More like North Pontid + Gorid/Alpine admixture, imo.

Gorid is a possibility idk about North Pontid though to me I look more Dinarid/Noric I think my nose looks pretty Dinarid

Miekka
08-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Is CM found in the Balkans a lot? And also I heard an interesting one gorid do you think I could be that?

Borrebyism is found at high enough percentages within what those who control political history have labelled as the Balkans enough so that the term, “Balkan Borreby” has been coined. Although I disagree with this term, it simply denotes an individual with aforementioned CM traits yet is divergent from the typical Borreby in terms of skin phototype and hair colour. At it's core, it is nonetheless, Cro-Magnid regardless.

Gorid, no. Anyone that asserts you are Alpinid or “Gorid” (East Alpinid), is doing so because they are viewing you through the same lens as those that are claiming West Baltid. They see robust features in particular areas and have mistaken CM influence for other existent robust phenotypes.

And the main thing to remember in all of this is:
1.) I am always right. :heh:
2.) Physical anthropology / taxonomy is hardly a tangible science based on exactitude and concrete concepts. Therefore, see point 1.

Decius
08-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Borrebyism is found at high enough percentages within what those who control political history have labelled as the Balkans enough so that the term, “Balkan Borreby” has been coined. Although I disagree with this term, it simply denotes an individual with aforementioned CM traits yet is divergent from the typical Borreby in terms of skin phototype and hair colour. At it's core, it is nonetheless, Cro-Magnid regardless.

Gorid, no. Anyone that asserts you are Alpinid or “Gorid” (East Alpinid), is doing so because they are viewing you through the same lens as those that are claiming West Baltid. They see robust features in particular areas and have mistaken CM influence for other existent robust phenotypes.

And the main thing to remember in all of this is:
1.) I am always right. :heh:
2.) Physical anthropology / taxonomy is hardly a tangible science based on exactitude and concrete concepts. Therefore, see point 1.

What about all these people claiming I'm north pontid?

Miekka
08-04-2017, 06:33 AM
What about all these people claiming I'm north pontid?

Opinions vary and I will issue these people a permit to classify you as Nord Pontid on this unique occasion due to the fact that this classification is not completely absurd and remains within the bounds of logic and reason. This is a far stretch on my behalf to say, but because I'm feeling okay today, I'm going to allow you to be classified as either Nord Pontid or Norid + CM. This is a very rare event that I grant such permissions and you should feel honoured. :yo:

Dardhus
08-04-2017, 06:36 AM
Opinions vary and I will issue these people a permit to classify you as Nord Pontid on this unique occasion due to the fact that this classification is not completely absurd and remains within the bounds of logic and reason. This is a far stretch on my behalf to say, but because I'm feeling okay today, I'm going to allow you to be classified as either Nord Pontid or Norid + CM. This is a very rare event that I grant such permissions and you should feel honoured. :yo:
Son, you've made a wise decision.

Decius
08-05-2017, 01:05 AM

I guess I'm probably Norid + CM with Pontid influence because North pontid is not really common were my family is from

Сербо Макеридов
08-05-2017, 02:12 AM
I guess I'm probably Norid + CM with Pontid influence because North pontid is not really common were my family is from

North Pontid is very common in Ukraine and in southern Russia.

Gorid is very common in the region from which is your father.

cosmoo
08-06-2017, 03:12 PM
A tough one, I'd say Neo-Danubian and Atlanto-Mediterranean mixture.

"Balkan Borreby" doesn't exist, it is just an internet invention. Borreby is same everywhere. Plus, ones on Balkans have same hair color as those elsewhere. Over half of Fehmarn Islanders (population closest to Mesolithic Borreby, according to Carleton Coon) have dark brown hair. Upper Palaeolithic hair color is most commonly dark, sometimes reddish or red. They also have pretty much the same unexposed skin color.
Forum anthrotards think it is type widespread on Balkans, but in reality it is found in tiny region in Dinaric Alps. Montenegro is the core, and ramifications spread towards Herzegovina and SW Serbia (where all inhabitants descend from Herzegovina and Montenegro anyways).

North Pontid is very common in Ukraine and in southern Russia.
Gorid is very common in the region from which is your father.
None of those two "phenotypes" exist.
I now see from which kind of forums you learn pseudo-anthropology that you spread on poreklo.

Сербо Макеридов
08-06-2017, 03:20 PM

"Balkan Borreby" doesn't exist, it is just an internet invention. Borreby is same everywhere. Plus, ones on Balkans have same hair color as those elsewhere. Over half of Fehmarn Islanders (population closest to Mesolithic Borreby, according to Carleton Coon) have dark brown hair. Upper Palaeolithic hair color is most commonly dark, sometimes reddish or red. They also have pretty much the same unexposed skin color.
Forum anthrotards think it is type widespread on Balkans, but in reality it is found in tiny region in Dinaric Alps. Montenegro is the core, and ramifications spread towards Herzegovina and SW Serbia (where all inhabitants descend from Herzegovina and Montenegro anyways).

I now see from which kind of forums you learn pseudo-anthropology that you spread on poreklo.

Do not talk nonsense. :ranger

Porn Master
08-08-2017, 01:37 PM
you look infantile and comical xD

Decius
08-10-2017, 07:15 AM
you look infantile and comical xD

?????

Bosniensis
08-10-2017, 07:56 AM

This.

I am not expert but that's how I see as well.

Decius
08-10-2017, 08:00 AM
This.

I am not expert but that's how I see as well.

West or east baltid? Also I've heard people say gorid or cromagnid which I find more believable because I'm 100% from balkans

Bosniensis
08-10-2017, 10:15 AM
West or east baltid? Also I've heard people say gorid or cromagnid which I find more believable because I'm 100% from balkans

I don't know, it's Dinarid with Baltid influence.. I can't make a difference between East or West Baltid.

Porn Master
08-10-2017, 11:17 AM
?????

In English

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/infantile

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/comical

Decius
08-10-2017, 09:30 PM

Neo Danubian is an interesting one I don't think so though no one in my family is blonde lol

Pigling
08-15-2017, 02:46 AM
Norid + Borreby.

Could pass as German.

Vukodav
08-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Noric/North Pontid and a touch of Alpine. There is a Slovak poster on Anthroscape that looks similar to you

EasternEurope
08-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Norid mainly with some minor possible West Baltid.

Decius
08-17-2017, 08:12 PM
Norid mainly with some minor possible West Baltid.

Yeah its been an ongoing debate if I have Baltid influences or not it appears that way But my family has darker hair and eyes than me on average plus I'm 100 percent from the Balkans which Baltid is not common there, Some people have been saying Gorid or CM which I find more believable since you can find Gorid and CM in Former Yugoslavia

EasternEurope
08-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Yeah its been an ongoing debate if I have Baltid influences or not it appears that way But my family has darker hair and eyes than me on average plus I'm 100 percent from the Balkans which Baltid is not common there, Some people have been saying Gorid or CM which I find more believable since you can find Gorid and CM in Former Yugoslavia

Hm yeah, if not Baltid, then as a third I would probably go with CM as well as your face shape fits it to a certain extent.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 08:24 PM
I would say Dinarid + Baltid + Uralid

Jackson78
08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
Baltid mostly with some Med.

Jana
08-17-2017, 09:50 PM
Carpathid (alpinid + dinaric).

You look more Croat than Serb (the irony ).

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 09:55 PM
The guy has strong uralic vibe to him. In general coats and Serbs I would say don't give off the vibe since they look like a mixture of Turks and Ukrainians

Jana
08-17-2017, 09:58 PM
The guy has strong uralic vibe to him. In general coats and Serbs I would say don't give off the vibe since they look like a mixture of Turks and Ukrainians
LOL, total bullshit.

Nothing Uralic about him, it's just a young teen. And Dalmatia/Herzegovina is full of guys like gim, he is extremely typical.

Сербо Макеридов
08-17-2017, 10:00 PM

Serbs does not look as Ukrainians neither as Turks on average, majority of Serbs have own specific look.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:05 PM
Well there's no need to be sensitive about it. All I said is that Serbs and Croats have clearly at least been partially influenced by the Turkish yoke since we all know for how long both countries have been a part of Turkey.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:06 PM
Turks are mainly Uralic/Turanid/some Middle Eastern.

Jana
08-17-2017, 10:07 PM
Well there's no need to be sensitive about it. All I said is that Serbs and Croats have clearly at least been partially influenced by the Turkish yoke since we all know for how long both countries have been a part of Turkey.

Idiot. Croatia has never been part of Turkey.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:11 PM
Why do these people always fail to at least display the most basic manners such as speaking without calling others names....

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Turkish Croatia or Ottoman Croatia (Croatian: Turska Hrvatska, German: Türkisch Kroatien, Italian: Croazia turca, French: Croatie turque) was a part of the territory of the Croatian Kingdom occupied by the Ottoman Empire during the 15th and 16th century.
Wikipedia says this.

Jana
08-17-2017, 10:14 PM
Why do these people always fail to at least display the most basic manners such as speaking without calling others names....

Why don't you learn history, ignorant troll ?

Why the hell you write my country was part of Turkey when it was never the case ?

Don't confuse your Russia rulled by Mongolic Golden Horde for centuries, Croatia never fell to Ottoman hands. Open a book, will ya ?

You will get more polite replies when you stop lying and falsifying history that never has been :puke:

Jana
08-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Turkish Croatia or Ottoman Croatia (Croatian: Turska Hrvatska, German: Türkisch Kroatien, Italian: Croazia turca, French: Croatie turque) was a part of the territory of the Croatian Kingdom occupied by the Ottoman Empire during the 15th and 16th century.
Wikipedia says this.

That is now part of Bosnia-Herzegovina, not Croatia and has no ethnic Croat population left. Fail.
Why do you speak about teritory of another country ?

Сербо Макеридов

Wrong, real Turks neither Anatolians were never settled in the Balkans, "Turks" in the Serbian ethnic area were not Oguz Turks neither Anatolians, they were islamized Serbs and very few islamized other Balkanites.

olegbeard
Please speak politely. Moderators, ban her please, she's insulting me. I never said a word to you.
I copy pasted this from Wikipedia.

Dick
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM
if you cant take the heat then get outta the kitchen

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Copy pasting from quora.com.
If we are talking about present day Croatia, then about 50% of the territory was taken by the Ottomans. Of present day Croatia, Slavonia, Lika and partialy Dalmatia were occupied. If we include western Bosnia which was at that time called Turkish Croatia, then its even more.

Harkonnen
08-17-2017, 10:19 PM
Please speak politely. Moderators, ban her please, she's insulting me. I never said a word to you.

Grow yourself pair of balls little nigger

Jana
08-17-2017, 10:20 PM

What Turkish yoke, wtf ? You are insulting Croatia with LIES that it was part of Turkey for centuries, when Turks were defeated and expelled from occupied parts after 150 years, and core was never taken anyway.

Doesn't matter for me, I am part Bosniak (and proud of it), but Croats from Croatia nor the country itself has NOTHING to do with Turks.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:20 PM
Dick, nobody gave you a word, sorry.
Meanwhile, I'm very very hesitant about Servo Makerido stating that there is 0 influence of Turkish genes in Serbia, Croatia.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Folks, I'm saying this again, no need to be butt hurt. I'm just copy pasting stuff. It's not me making it up.

Vukodav
08-17-2017, 10:23 PM
you made an unsupported claim with a purpose of adolescent level trolling. Having in mind that you post on a forum where you can easily find genetical data and learn a bit about anthropology, and still disregard it, pretty much classifies you as an idiot.

Сербо Макеридов
Meanwhile, I'm very very hesitant about Servo Makerido stating that there is 0 influence of Turkish genes in Serbia, Croatia.

There is no such a thing as "Turkish genes", Turkish people are mixture of many nations and many reces created by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

Jana

I'm very hesitant to believ there is 0 infulence of Turkic Tatars and Mongols/Siberians among ethnic Russian population. You look like mixture of Polish and Kazakh, imo.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harkonnen
08-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Folks, I'm saying this again, no need to be butt hurt. I'm just copy pasting stuff. It's not me making it up.

You are sissyboy with Sikeliots wartfilled dick deep in your ass.

Lollipop
08-17-2017, 10:24 PM

Its typical for balkanites like Stearsolina codename Feichy to insult when they have no arguments.Just ignore her.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

Jana
08-17-2017, 10:26 PM
Its typical for balkanites like Stearsolina codename Feichy to insult when they have no arguments.Just ignore her.
http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

It's so stupid, why should I hide when get angry ?
You are wannabe Balkanite, go back to USSR eastern European troll.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Oh my God. Well, these people act adolescent actually. Not capable of having a proper discussion. I will not continue. Let everyone hold to his own opinion.

olegbeard
08-17-2017, 10:28 PM
Not worth it talking to people, who even on the Internet act like savages. I don't even know how you are in real life.

Harkonnen
08-17-2017, 10:29 PM

We are not hiding anything here. Apricity is sparta for the toughest roughest internetwarriors. If you don't cut it, go back to laalaaland.

Harkonnen
08-17-2017, 10:29 PM
Not worth it talking to people, who even on the Internet act like savages. I don't even know how you are in real life.

You are not tough enuff for apricity.

Сербо Макеридов
08-17-2017, 10:30 PM
Oh my God. Well, these people act adolescent actually. Not capable of having a proper discussion. I will not continue. Let everyone hold to his own opinion.

Dude, "Turkish" and Turkic haplogroups R1a-Z93, Q, R1b (11-11) J2a and Middle Eastern branch of E1b, do not exist among ethnic Serbs.

Dick
08-17-2017, 10:30 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/800/447/db2.gif

Lollipop
08-17-2017, 10:31 PM

There is no hurry my dear, I will not go back to USSR, USSR will come here and so God willing, the Eurasian Union will dominate the world.

Decius
08-17-2017, 11:13 PM

Whats Uralid about me lol

Decius
08-17-2017, 11:17 PM
Carpathid (alpinid + dinaric).

You look more Croat than Serb (the irony ).

My Great Grandfather was Croatian also I thought Carpethid was Armenoid influenced

Decius
08-17-2017, 11:21 PM
There is no hurry my dear, I will not go back to USSR, USSR will come here and so God willing, the Eurasian Union will dominate the world.

Do you think I'm Uralid lol

de Burgh II
08-17-2017, 11:22 PM
You look-ey west baltid with a minor dinaric strain.

:dance:

https://media.giphy.com/media/13CoXDiaCcCoyk/giphy.gif

:dance:

Babak
08-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Baltid

Dick
08-18-2017, 04:00 AM
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Light Brown

What do you get mistaken for in Canada?

EasternEurope
08-18-2017, 04:01 AM

GOOD QUESTION :O

Dick
GOOD QUESTION :O

Same question for you.

Decius

Ive gotton Italian and Russian someone also said German

Decius
08-18-2017, 04:02 AM
I think I look Like a Pole as many people say on here

EasternEurope
08-18-2017, 04:05 AM

Decently accurate actually.

Dick
08-18-2017, 04:06 AM

I would think the same or just Slav in general. A lot of Serbs/Croats here look Polish

Decius
08-18-2017, 04:07 AM
I would think the same or just Slav in general. A lot of Serbs/Croats here look Polish

Wait what did you classify me as also are you a pole

Dick
08-18-2017, 04:10 AM
Wait what did you classify me as also are you a pole

You're noric. I'm Not a pole.

Decius
08-18-2017, 04:11 AM
You're noric. I'm Not a pole.

Lol that fucking troll was pathetic earlier he said I was Uralic he was probably just some Analbanian who was pretending to be Russian

Dick
08-18-2017, 04:23 AM
https://j.gifs.com/g5rGYD.gif

Jana
08-18-2017, 07:57 AM
My Great Grandfather was Croatian also I thought Carpethid was Armenoid influenced

That is not true, Carpathid is core type in Slovekia, Transylvania and very common in Croatia and other Southern Slavs.

You could pass for southern Pole but you look more Croatian than anything. It's a southern Slavic look.

Wanderer
08-18-2017, 10:28 AM
Northern-influenced for someone of South Slavic ancestry. My guess is you could probably pass in Poland or Ukraine, as well.

Jana
08-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Northern-influenced for someone of South Slavic ancestry. My guess is you could probably pass in Poland or Ukraine, as well.

Absolutely not, he is in the average range. If somebody is more southern influenced than that, than it's not typical.

Porn Master
08-18-2017, 03:17 PM
nothing uralid in him, stop bullshitting. he's balkanid

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:18 PM
That is not true, Carpathid is core type in Slovekia, Transylvania and very common in Croatia and other Southern Slavs.

You could pass for southern Pole but you look more Croatian than anything. It's a southern Slavic look.

Oh I read somewhere it was Armenoid influenced

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:31 PM
Absolutely not, he is in the average range. If somebody is more southern influenced than that, than it's not typical.

I found the source were it says it has a few armenoid elements

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:33 PM

Jana
08-18-2017, 05:33 PM

False if you ask me. How can phenotype most common among east-central Europeans have armeoid influence ?

Even the vast majority of southern Europeans doesn't disply any armeanoid characteristic, not to mention furthern north.

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:38 PM
False if you ask me. How can phenotype most common among east-central Europeans have armeoid influence ?

Even the vast majority of southern Europeans doesn't disply any armeanoid characteristic, not to mention furthern north.

Why don't you just say Dinarid + Alpine for me lol Carpathid is not even common were my family is from (We are Serbs from Krajina)

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:41 PM
Carpathid is common in Ukraine

Jana
08-18-2017, 05:44 PM
Why don't you just say Dinarid + Alpine for me lol Carpathid is not even common were my family is from (We are Serbs from Krajina)
It's think it's quite common among western Serbs actually.

Carpathid is common in Ukraine
Yes, in western parts.

Decius
08-18-2017, 05:58 PM
It's think it's quite common among western Serbs actually.

Yes, in western parts.

I would agree with Carpathid but I don't see any Armenoid influence whatever I am its most likely Dinarid or Norid + Some other robust phenotype it could be CM, Alpine, Gorid even Baltid who really knows also did you look at all my pictures I have lighter features than average carpathid

Jana
08-18-2017, 06:44 PM
I would agree with Carpathid but I don't see any Armenoid influence whatever I am its most likely Dinarid or Norid + Some other robust phenotype it could be CM, Alpine, Gorid even Baltid who really knows also did you look at all my pictures I have lighter features than average carpathid

You don't have any armenoid influence. And you're brunette with green eyes, how is that lighter than phenotype present in east-central Europe mainly ?

Carpathids aren't supossed to be dark but medium pigmentation.

Vukodav
08-18-2017, 07:37 PM
You're not Carpathid.