08-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Chechen from Terek/Achmat Grozny?

No. South European

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 05:53 PM
bump

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:01 PM
pseudo-Pontid with Turanid additive, metricaly brachycephalic. Pontids are dolicocephalic. nothing South Euro about him, south euros are dolicocephalic and mesocephalic.

Hungarian, Finnish or Turk?
Yes he is Turkish his name is Serdar Aziz and he is from Bursa-Osmangazi. the same area like me, nort-west anatolia were the Turcoman Ottoman Beylik was created.
http://www.mackolik.com/Futbolcu/25602/Serdar-Aziz
He would score the same autosomal dna with me , this delusional wanna be greek Laz op has some mental problems
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?168197-G%FCltekin-s-FTDNA-MyOrigins-Results
http://i.hizliresim.com/BMXG2Q.jpg

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Yes, he is from Turkish national team and from Bursa. But his family is from Albania. He is technically Albanian

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Yes, he is from Turkish national team and from Bursa. But his family is from Albania. He is technically Albanian
you should stick your Laz noise somewere else, georgia for example

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:12 PM
The man in question is Turkish of Balkan ancestry.

OP is another OWD Turk who pretends to be Greek.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Gultekin boy, seems that your countrymen hate being Turkish, don't they? The fuckers pretend to be Greek.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:14 PM
The man in question is Turkish of Balkan ancestry.

OP is another OWD Turk who pretends to be Greek.

Hello Gypsy pretending to be Greek. How your trollin going today

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Gultekin boy, seems that your countrymen hate being Turkish, don't they? The fuckers pretend to be Greek.

Are you allowed to say Pontians are not Greek in Greece? So your country have many non-Greek people. Do you tell them they are not Greek and trolls?

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:16 PM
you should stick your Laz noise somewere else, georgia for example

I am not Laz

Lavrentis
Hello Gypsy pretending to be Greek. How your trollin going today

You Turks are some real self haters man. You would sell one of your kidneys in exchange to be born a European, lol. It's sad seeing people act like this.

Lavrentis
Are you allowed to say Pontians are not Greek in Greece? So your country have many non-Greek people. Do you tell them they are not Greek and trolls?

I never said that Pontians are not Greek.

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Pontians are nothing else then native Laz, geneticaly and aswell culturaly

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:18 PM
I never said that Pontians are not Greek.

You actually said several times if Im not blind.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:18 PM
I am not Laz

Yes you are. You are some Northern Turks who thinks that is descended from Pontians just because Northern Turkey used to have a lot of Pontians. There are a lot of Turks like you.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Yes you are. You are some Northern Turks who thinks that is descended from Pontians just because Northern Turkey used to have a lot of Pontians. There are a lot of Turks like you.

Are you authority? Why they speak greek related language? I had tested. Prove you are not gypsy balkan and Show your DNA test. I will decide if you are Greek

Lavrentis
You actually said several times if Im not blind.

I said that Anatolian Greeks brought West Asian influence in Greece.

For me, if you consider yourself a Greek and can speak Greek, you are a Greek. But we must draw a line to the people who are trying to make Greece Middle Eastern. And behaviors such as these I have noticed in Anatolian Greeks.

Köstebek
You dying to be European Nordid. You trying to distant yourself from Anatolia as much as possible for your agenda.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Are you authority? Why they speak greek related language? I had tested. Prove you are not gypsy balkan and Show your DNA test. I will decide if you are Greek

No one in northern Turkey speaks a Greek related language you idiot, most of them were genocided or exchanged to Greece.

You are simply another OWD Turk who hates being Turkish, this is a common phenomenon in Turkey. Unfortunately OWD Turks are obsessed with Greece and always want to associate themselves to us.

And even if I was gypsy, so what? I would still be born and raised in Greece, and consider myself Greek, and that's whas matters.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:25 PM
You dying to be European Nordid. You trying to distant yourself from Anatolia as much as possible for your agenda.

I am happy with my black hair and brown eyes.

Typical Turkish behavior though, they call us 'Nordicists' because we don't want to associate ourselves with them.

And of course I will distance myself and my country from Anatolia, it is my right to make sure Greece takes on the right path.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:26 PM
No one in northern Turkey speaks a Greek related language you idiot, most of them were genocided or exchanged to Greece.

You are simply another OWD Turk who hates being Turkish, this is a common phenomenon in Turkey. Unfortunately OWD Turks are obsessed with Greece and always want to associate themselves to us.

And even if I was gypsy, so what? I would still be born and raised in Greece, and consider myself Greek, and that's whas matters.

lol to that. Ignorance level... they do

You wont feel more Euro if you ignore Anatolia.

Some member pm me saying you were a gypsy. I dont know if its a gossip but, if its real that explais your attitude.

Real Greeks wouldnt sell their kidney and WHO they are for passing more European lol

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Laz,cretans has nothing to do with Anatolian Turks, if you don't mean Anatolian Greeks,which you have with them both nothing to do, as an armenia shifted Laz. Cretans are mainly levant cyprus like shifted what i told before. they score high sw asian ,and load off nort african aswell

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:28 PM
lol to that. Ignorance level... they do

You wont feel more Euro if you ignore Anatolia.

Some member pm me saying you were a gypsy. I dont know if its a gossip but, if its real that explais your attitude.

Real Greeks wouldnt sell their kidney and WHO they are for passing more European lol

Son of a whore, fuck you, your OWD and your obsession with Greece.

You pathetic pieces of shit, Greece has nothing to do with Turkey, leave us alone.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Laz,cretans has nothing to do with Anatolian Turks, if you don't mean Anatolian Greeks,which you have with them both nothing to do, as an armenia shifted Laz. Cretans are mainly levant cyprus like shifted what i told before. they score high sw asian ,and load off nort african aswell

Pontian culture comes from Miletus and Cretan related. Instrument and cultural motives from Crete in Pontians. Educate yourself

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:30 PM

You pathetic pieces of shit, Greece has nothing to do with Turkey, leave us alone.

I said Greece has things to do with Turkey? Your European friends see and you are embaressed?

Voskos

He isn't Turkish or Laz nor does he speak Turkish. I bet he's Albanian.

gültekin
i leaving this thread, two OWD here, a cretan nigger and an nigger wannabe Laz. rofl

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:31 PM
I said Greece has things to do with Turkey? Your European friends see and you are embaressed?

Oh, now I see, you are one of those Turks who not only think that they are Greek, but also think that they are not Turkish :laugh:

Turkish OWDers never fail to dissapoint. Keep it up, there are Greeks who definitely laugh their ass of some random Turk who think he is Greek.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh, now I see, you are one of those Turks who not only think that they are Greek, but also think that they are not Turkish :laugh:

Turkish OWDers never fail to dissapoint. Keep it up, there are Greeks who definitely laugh their ass of some random Turk who think he is Greek.

Pontians are Greek and speak older Greek than you do. Are you really a Balkan gypsy, be honest

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:33 PM
i leaving this thread, two OWD here, a cretan nigger and an nigger wannabe Laz. rofl

As for you, keep the butthurt. Your Greek-wannabe countrymen never fail to amaze me. :thumbs

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Pontian culture comes from Miletus and Cretan related. Instrument and cultural motives from Crete in Pontians. Educate yourself
My dear Laz,Pontian instruments which is only two, kemençe and tulum is caucasus origin.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:36 PM
My dear Laz,Pontian instruments which is only two, kemençe and tulum is caucasus origin.

Lyra exists in Crete actually. Tulum is not Pontian, its Laz

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:36 PM
As for you, keep the butthurt. Your Greek-wannabe countrymen never fail to amaze me. :thumbs
dont wory greece have a shit load of them, Pontian Laz and some creatn maronite-levant arabs like you. think twice about who is amazed :D

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:37 PM
The most crowded Greek community in Greece are the Pontians

Voskos
08-02-2017, 06:38 PM

what is your native language?

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:38 PM
dont't worry greece have a shit load of them, Pontian Laz and some creatn maronite-levant arabs like you. think twice about who is amazed :D

You proved how retarded you are by calling me a Nordicist because I don't want to associate my country with your Middle Eastern shithole :D

I have black hair and brown eyes, what would be the point of me being a Nordicist?

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:39 PM
lol kemençe is just a version of circassian-abhazian shki-pshine. even their clothes is caucasus

Сербо Макеридов
08-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Altantid + Nordid.

He has western looks.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:40 PM
You proved how retarded you are by calling me a Nordicist because I don't want to associate my country with your Middle Eastern shithole :D

I have black hair and brown eyes, what would be the point of me being a Nordicist?

Post your photo. Why people pm me about you are gypsy?

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Pontians are Greek and speak older Greek than you do. Are you really a Balkan gypsy, be honest

"Older Greek" ? You mean ancient, and the Cretan dialect is ancient as well.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Post your photo. Why people pm me about you are gypsy?

The only user who has said that I'm a gypsy is Gizem, and that's a sockpuppet of another OWD Turk, TheGhostface.

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:42 PM

you are a wannabe nordic with nort african and a shitload of sw asian bedouin admixture and yemenite red sea aswell. i support you for more mongrelize the Greece.:)

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:43 PM
"Older Greek" ? You mean ancient, and the Cretan dialect is ancient as well.

Pontian adn Cypriot is more ancient than yours

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:45 PM
you are a wannabe nordic with nort african and a shitload of sw asian bedouin admixture. i support you for more mongrelize the Greece.:)

Again the same shit, lol. And you are a wannabe Greek, evident by your butthurt for the simple reason that I don't want to associate Greece with a random Middle Eastern shithole whose an important part of citizens dream about being Greek.

"i support you for more mongrelize the Greece." What the fuck does that even mean? Learn some English.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:48 PM
The only user who has said that I'm a gypsy is Gizem, and that's a sockpuppet of another OWD Turk, TheGhostface.

Gizem in Turkish name. She didnt send me pm. Another person did from here. How many people know you in real life?

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Again the same shit, lol. And you are a wannabe Greek, evident by your butthurt for the simple reason that I don't want to associate Greece with a random Middle Eastern shithole whose an important part of citizens dream about being Greek.

"i support you for more mongrelize the Greece." What the fuck does that even mean? Learn some English.
you levant shifted cretans have nothing to do with Turks. better stick your noise were your natufian ancestors came their.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Gizem in Turkish name. She didnt send me pm. Another person did from here. How many people know you in real life?

Yes retard, Gizem is a Turkish name but the account is run by a user who was known here as TheGhsotface, he supposedly quited. Gizem is a sockpuppet of TheGhostface.

gültekin
08-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Pontian adn Cypriot is more ancient than yours
they are both highly sw asian and yemenite red sea admixed

Voskos
08-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Guess Kostebek's ethnicity:

Turkoalbanian is a joke ofc there is no such thing. Greeks today is more related with Anatolia and Turks themselves. Everybody inside was Ottoman as much as Albanians, you too smartass.

Albanian DNA is closer to ancient Greek than Greece of today

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:52 PM
you levant shifted cretans have nothing to do with Turks. better stick your noise were your natufian ancestors came their.

No Greek has anything to do with Turks, with the exception of Anatolian Greeks. At least culturally, Anatolian Greeks brought to Greece this Anatolian garbage "music", like tsifteteli and bouzoukia.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Yes retard, Gizem is a Turkish name but the account is run by a user who was known here as TheGhsotface, he supposedly quited. Gizem is a sockpuppet of TheGhostface.

Are you really a gypsy and thats why you say anyone WHO speaks Greek and raised in Greece are Greeks only? SO you can be Greek?

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:53 PM

lol I am not Albanian

Voskos
08-02-2017, 06:54 PM
lol I am not Albanian

say something in Turkish then

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Are you really a gypsy and thats why you say anyone WHO speaks Greek and raised in Greece are Greeks only? SO you can be Greek?

No, I just follow common sense. Blood doesn't matter when it comes to self identification.

And why does it bother you? You have genetically nothing to do with Greeks.

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:55 PM

Lol.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:55 PM
No, I just follow common sense. Blood doesn't matter when it comes to self identification.

And why does it bother you? You have genetically nothing to do with Greeks.

Blood doesnt matter? So you dont have Greek blood?

Lavrentis
08-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Blood doesnt matter? So you dont have Greek blood?

I'm fully Greek.

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm fully Greek.

Are you DNA tested?

Köstebek
08-02-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm fully Greek.

You are Cretan huh?

The origins of the Bronze Age Minoan and Mycenaean cultures have puzzled archaeologists for more than a century. We have assembled genome-wide data from 19 ancient individuals, including Minoans from Crete, Mycenaeans from mainland Greece, and their eastern neighbours from southwestern Anatolia. Here we show that Minoans and Mycenaeans were genetically similar, having at least three-quarters of their ancestry from the first Neolithic farmers of western Anatolia and the Aegean1, 2, and most of the remainder from ancient populations related to those of the Caucasus3 and Iran4, 5. However, the Mycenaeans differed from Minoans in deriving additional ancestry from an ultimate source related to the hunter–gatherers of eastern Europe and Siberia6, 7, 8, introduced via a proximal source related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe1, 6, 9 or Armenia4, 9. Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry. Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.

from Lazaridis research. Islands and Anatolia didnt speak Greek before. Majority of Greece was colonies in the past. All Greeks today are Anatolian mixes. Even Before the Greeks, as you see, even neolitic mixes are huge. Thats why there are the same haplogroups. Crete Y-dna is mostly Anatolian.

Odin
08-03-2017, 11:35 AM
North Atlantid.

Arbërori
08-04-2017, 12:39 AM

Probably, he looks very Albanian. What's his name? Most Albanians in Bursa are either from Kosovo or FYROM (quite a large community).

Köstebek
08-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Probably, he looks very Albanian. What's his name? Most Albanians in Bursa are either from Kosovo or FYROM (quite a large community).

Serdar Aziz