PDA

View Full Version : TA's most beta female?

War Chef
08-03-2017, 07:41 PM
I'm sick of all the chickz here acting like they're immune to being beta & it's strictly a guy thing..... No bitch no, a girl can be beta too. ; )

I guarantee a good % of TA girls pull out the vibrator & can't get laid by the man they want.

They make the excuse "I'm just very picky" & etc.

I vote Sekratounin.

Vyasa
08-03-2017, 07:42 PM
gizem imo

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Crazyladybutterfly

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 07:46 PM
I'm sick of all the chickz here acting like they're immune to being beta & it's strictly a guy thing..... No bitch no, a girl can be beta too. ; )
I vote Sekratounin.
You did not spell it correctly. I had to go copy and paste. This is the correct version. Sekarotuinen

WeißerJunge
08-03-2017, 07:47 PM
I won't say any names because I believe women are perfect and don't fart.

Köstebek
08-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Me

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 07:50 PM
I won't say any names because I believe women are perfect and don't fart.
Indeed. Women don't fart rainbows and pee fruity tea.

Kazimiera
08-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Indeed. Women don't fart rainbows and pee fruity tea.

What do you mean? I do. :fhmm:

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 08:06 PM
honestly me ...

War Chef
08-03-2017, 08:13 PM
I guarantee a good % of TA girls pull out the vibrator & can't get laid by the man they want.

They make the excuse "I'm just very picky" but really.......

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 08:17 PM
What do you mean? I do. :fhmm:
Ok. But women don't sneeze glitter.

Vyasa
08-03-2017, 08:33 PM

WOmen are experts at coping.. A woman will actually convince herself she don't want a guy because it's not her type. In reality, it's because she knows she doesn't stand a chance... Dumbfuck men are unable to understand this and think women are actually complex and inscrutable creatures

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 08:36 PM

is this what you were talking about with being BETA? come on lol

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 08:39 PM
WOmen are experts at coping.. A woman will actually convince herself she don't want a guy because it's not her type. In reality, it's because she knows she doesn't stand a chance... Dumbfuck men are unable to understand this and think women are actually complex and inscrutable creatures

i have always wondered if i dont have any interest in having a boyfriend because at the age of SIX i started to feel ugly , like i self convinced myself of being asexual while i was 1st grade.
i remember being 6 , the teacher presented to us a cute 5th grade boy and asked the girls who wanted to stay with him , i said MEEEEE lol
then i stopped looking at boys .

Vyasa
08-03-2017, 08:59 PM
i have always wondered if i dont have any interest in having a boyfriend because at the age of SIX i started to feel ugly , like i self convinced myself of being asexual while i was 1st grade.
i remember being 6 , the teacher presented to us a cute 5th grade boy and asked the girls who wanted to stay with him , i said MEEEEE lol
then i stopped looking at boys .

you may have BDD... you're not ugly

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 09:03 PM
you may have BDD... you're not ugly

it s been a life that i have been mocked for my appearence.

anyway i also read somewhere that women need to feel sexy to be aroused , mentally... maybe this is also why i was never interested in sex , when i have sexual thoughts i imagine myself thinner and younger with a completely different face.

Profileid
08-03-2017, 09:07 PM

I don't know about that.
There is no man in particular I want. I just don't think the quality is good in my area, or at the least I haven't seen anyone in over a year who caught my eye.

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 09:10 PM

anyway i also read somewhere that women need to feel sexy to be aroused , mentally... maybe this is also why i was never interested in sex , when i have sexual thoughts i imagine myself thinner and younger with a completely different face.
You don't make sense. Why did you say that when you post picture you do it to get affection? So you believe that you are beautiful?

Vyasa
08-03-2017, 09:12 PM

you wouldn't post your pics if you genuinely thought you were ugly... let alone irredeemably ugly

Women are actually transparent but not for dumb people

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 09:12 PM
You don't make sense. Why did you say that when you post picture you do it to get affection? So you believe that you are beautiful?

no i dont.
i dont go out with a niqab so i dont have any problem showing my face here to get some attention. be it good or bad.

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 09:13 PM
you wouldn't post your pics if you genuinely thought you were ugly... let alone irredeemably ugly

Women are actually transparent but not for dumb people

last year i went out with an antismog mask , because i was too afraid of showing my face .. yet i still posted pictures of me here lol

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 09:17 PM
no i dont.
i dont go out with a niqab so i dont have any problem showing my face here to get some attention. be it good or bad.
I said affection not attention.

Köstebek
08-03-2017, 09:31 PM
What will the winner get?

crazyladybutterfly
08-03-2017, 09:32 PM
I said affection not attention.

it comes after attention.

Köstebek
08-03-2017, 09:34 PM
The winner will get Golden Dick from Loki. Goodluck to all contestants

TenaciousTopologist
08-03-2017, 09:55 PM

stop objectifying men

Kazimiera
08-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Ok. But women don't sneeze glitter.

Maybe not glitter, but definitely glitter slime!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/4f/0f/2a4f0f260f0839c23267847591bc6b32--diy-slime-slime-diy-glitter.jpg

al-Bosni
08-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Maybe not glitter, but definitely glitter slime!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/4f/0f/2a4f0f260f0839c23267847591bc6b32--diy-slime-slime-diy-glitter.jpg
Fine. But don't tell me women also pass unicorns.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Women talk a lot of smack and most of them can't bring it. Blanchfield brings it. She beat my nigga Shen. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKO_ULZ6oc

Kazimiera
08-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Fine. But don't tell me women also pass unicorns.

No. They prefer receiving the unicorns. ;)

Oneeye
08-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Beta comes across as feminine. So not a hinderance for women.

Sekarotuinen
08-03-2017, 10:57 PM
You spelled my username incorrectly.

Kazimiera
08-03-2017, 11:12 PM
According to a website regarding Alpha and Beta females I found this...

The beta female is the sweet, caring and demure woman you men may dream of. She is feminine and enjoys simple pleasures in life such as cooking, taking her dog for a walk, watering her flowers and decorating the house. She has an artistic eye and loves beauty above anything. Fashion, decoration and art interest her. She's the alpha's right hand and gives her intelligent, insightful evaluations concerning love, friendship and morals when Alpha is lost.

She knows when to be silent and speaks her opinion only with the utmost diplomacy. Betas are often spiritual and emotional. They have a woman's intuition. She's communicative and attentive. She has no problem following someone else and taking orders does not intimidate her. She's down-to-earth and humble. She is comfortable with the traditional gender role of women taking care of the needs of their husbands. A Beta is never an Alpha-wannabe, she's comfortable with who she is. Secretly she hates feminists, and thinks feminists are against everything that is in fact feminine.

MissMischief
08-03-2017, 11:17 PM
UkrainianGirl, according to Kazimiera's description.

zhaoyun
08-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Most men want a beta female. That's why it's not an insult.

Kazimiera
08-03-2017, 11:23 PM

Exactly. It's only the guys with no balls who want a beta female. Most of them couldn't handle an alpha female. I suspect that you, however, would do quite well with an alpha female. You've got the balls.

DarkPhoenix
08-03-2017, 11:24 PM

The beta female is the sweet, caring and demure woman you men may dream of. She is feminine and enjoys simple pleasures in life such as cooking, taking her dog for a walk, watering her flowers and decorating the house. She has an artistic eye and loves beauty above anything. Fashion, decoration and art interest her. She's the alpha's right hand and gives her intelligent, insightful evaluations concerning love, friendship and morals when Alpha is lost.

She knows when to be silent and speaks her opinion only with the utmost diplomacy. Betas are often spiritual and emotional. They have a woman's intuition. She's communicative and attentive. She has no problem following someone else and taking orders does not intimidate her. She's down-to-earth and humble. She is comfortable with the traditional gender role of women taking care of the needs of their husbands. A Beta is never an Alpha-wannabe, she's comfortable with who she is. Secretly she hates feminists, and thinks feminists are against everything that is in fact feminine.
Best girl.

Dardhus
08-03-2017, 11:34 PM
UkrainianGirl, according to Kazimiera's description.
She can play alpha or beta to near perfection, alpha more so. Some girl man.

Amor Vincit Omnia
08-03-2017, 11:49 PM

it could fit but all is so relative in real this descrition of alpha and beta male or female is funny as the need to create an human personality classification ( that is a very beta need )
i guess some noble price could be definite beta in this ridiculous social human classification ...our society is going to be more and more flat and particularism are confinated in weird department . A alpha male or female is just herself and it is so confident that she or he could look anything without any worry of justification but who belive and try to became a alpha is without anydoubts a beta ...an ambitious one :-p

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:38 AM

i believe him because he is asian.

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 01:47 AM
I don't know about the other girls but I am alpha. Power hungry and a narcissistic control freak. God help you if you get in my way :p

Not even half joking.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:49 AM
I don't know about the other girls but I am alpha. Power hungry and a narcissistic control freak. God help you if you get in my way :p

Not even half joking.

I bench 205, how about you?

Wadaad
08-04-2017, 01:50 AM
Beta as in submissive to an alpha
or beta as in a STINKING LOSER?

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:52 AM
Beta as in submissive to an alpha
or beta as in a STINKING LOSER?

you wouldn't say that to my face, coward. the other night I beat the shit outta some gypsy who stared at me too long.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-04-2017, 01:53 AM
you wouldn't say that to my face, coward. the other night I beat the shit outta some gypsy who stared at me too long.
What was his stats?

Wadaad
08-04-2017, 01:53 AM

your IQ is like twice mine :eek:

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:54 AM
What was his stats?

I'm 196cm barefoot. He was very short that's all I know.

your IQ is like twice mine :eek:

Dat's because I'm Slav

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-04-2017, 01:56 AM
I'm 196cm barefoot. He was very short that's all I know. 6'4
How many seconds he looked at you for?

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 01:57 AM

I guess we were both busy the other night with similar approaches ;)

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:58 AM
6'4

Now hold on, what the fuck did you just say? you wouldn't say that to my face, coward. I bench 205, hbu?

Wadaad
08-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Dat's because I'm Slav

Greets friend, greets...

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 01:59 AM
I guess we were both busy the other night with similar approaches ;)

You were pounding a gypsy or a gypsy was pounding you?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-04-2017, 01:59 AM
Now hold on, what the fuck did you just say? you wouldn't say that to my face, coward. I bench 205, hbu?
I dont work out anymore. I used to bench 225 pounds in my prime though

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:00 AM
I dont work out anymore. I used to bench 225 pounds in my prime though

My IQ is 155+ as it turns out.

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:00 AM
You were pounding a gypsy or a gypsy was pounding you?
Hahaha I meant similar. There was no gypsy in my case just I had to take care of business.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-04-2017, 02:01 AM
My IQ is 155+ as it turns out.
Dats reel guudd maynes.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Hahaha I meant similar. There was no gypsy in my case just I had to take care of business.

Which positions and how long did he last. I know women use stop watches undercover

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Which positions and how long did he last. I know women use stop watches undercover
I don't reveal my secrets...

AryanGujaratiLady
08-04-2017, 02:06 AM
All females here are BETA since they are no Aryan/Indian and here in California all men are only into Indian girls you stupid idiot balkanite armenoid gypsy scum.

No Indian girls here would date you loser living in suburbs full of latinos/wetbacks, niggers and southern europeans. Usually I see a lot of Indian girls with NW Euro mutts.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:08 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder466/500x/64933466/robocop-google-robocop-approves.jpg

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:09 AM
All females here are BETA since they are no Aryan/Indian and here in California all men are only into Indian girls you stupid idiot balkanite armenoid gypsy scum.

No Indian girls here would date you loser living in suburbs full of latinos/wetbacks, niggers and southern europeans. Usually I see a lot of Indian girls with NW Euro mutts.
I can take you out in one punch. But please continue. I like you actually.

AryanGujaratiLady
08-04-2017, 02:10 AM

Shut up spic/latino/white trash/redneck/somali nigger/balkanite.

Here in California you would bow down to Indians.

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:11 AM

:laugh:

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:13 AM

you can't do anything to the gujarati princess because the mod will ban you 3 days

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:15 AM
you can't do anything to the gujarati princess because the mod will ban you 3 days
3 days? What? That don't scare me.

Loki
08-04-2017, 02:17 AM

Hey, I know you're sexy but calm down with the insults please. Or else you won't be able to insult for much longer here. I know, it's a catch 22.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:17 AM
3 days? What? That don't scare me.

STOP TGE CHEESE OR NYALL GONNA GONNA GET BANNED.

Morena
08-04-2017, 02:18 AM

Hello Fractal.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Hey, I know you're sexy but calm down with the insults please. Or else you won't be able to insult for much longer here. I know, it's a catch 22.

Trust me when I say this historical fact; there IS NO migrations from ancient Persia over Sarmatians, means, we cannot talk about any migrations from ancient Persia and not mention/forget Sarmatians (as most important Persian factor in Europe) because those same Sarmatians are directly Scyhtian European branch of ppl, and by default Persian, ancient Persian.

So that term; "Persian theory" is not relevant anymore (in last 20 years) in Archaeology universities, there is only Sarmatian theory about Croats and Serbs, more about Croats than Serbs to be honest.

If you would ask me what do I think, what is my opinion? Well, IMO Croats (first Croats) from 2nd and 3rd century were Sarmatians in fact, Sarmatian tribe from Sarmatian homeland (today's Ukraine), Greek stones from Tanais (Ukraine) mention this IN DIRECT WAY, they are mentioning Croats as part of Sarmatians in 2nd century.

IMO what happened? It happened (as a fact) that Croats migrated to today's Poland, got slavicized there from 3rd-6th century on large scale but Croat identity survived (not only identity by Y-DNA as well, Y-DNA I2a1b which is still dominant amongst Croats but not in Poland) even in Poland, all the way till 7th century when Croats are coming here.

That's why Pope and our Dukes and Kings are insisting in callin our Kings and Dukes as RULERS OF CROATS AND SLAVS, this is very important; Croats and Slavs.

And we're talkin about 8th century, not 2nd in this case with Pope.

Cheers :)

P.S. Map of Sarmatia, 3rd century AD:

http://i44.tinypic.com/55tdv.png

PixieDust
STOP TGE CHEESE OR NYALL GONNA GONNA GET BANNED.

I am doing nothing. That one is insulting everyone. I am simply watching and not partaking.

Well...that alpha went down.

Kamal900
Obviously Gizem.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-04-2017, 02:21 AM

Now Ross/Fractal is pretending to be an Indian woman?

PixieDust
08-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Now Ross/Fractal is pretending to be an Indian woman?
That one isn't ross but over did it I'd say.

Sekarotuinen
08-04-2017, 02:46 AM
Now Ross/Fractal is pretending to be an Indian woman?I think they are mesaing with Ross

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:50 AM
I think they are mesaing with Ross

I am sorry for being rude. I just got sick of arguing with you about Malta and thought you were intentionally trying to be unreasonable to spite me or something. If you want to get along here, we can.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-04-2017, 02:52 AM
I think they are mesaing with Ross

Yeah, I realized after I came across some other posts. The character is hilarious.

Sekarotuinen
08-04-2017, 02:57 AM
I am sorry for being rude. I just got sick of arguing with you about Malta and thought you were intentionally trying to be unreasonable to spite me or something. If you want to get along here, we can.Um, sorry sweetheart, she won by over three million votes? Not man enough to vote for a woman, huh?

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 02:59 AM
Um, sorry sweetheart, she won by over three million votes? Not man enough to vote for a woman, huh?

i have windows 10 , they actually spy your activity to make you more suited suggestions in your store or so i remember.. i guess it s also easier for the government or someone else to spy on me than with the system vista i had previously?
but i don't think this would influence the youtube suggestions though .. i guess it was just a coincidence .

Sekarotuinen
08-04-2017, 03:02 AM
i have windows 10 , they actually spy your activity to make you more suited suggestions in your store or so i remember.. i guess it s also easier for the government or someone else to spy on me than with the system vista i had previously?
but i don't think this would influence the youtube suggestions though .. i guess it was just a coincidence .Former Drumpf supporter here. I just cant vote for this racist bigot. I'm with her now, and if you want to he on the right side of history, you should be too.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Former Drumpf supporter here. I just cant vote for this racist bigot. I'm with her now, and if you want to he on the right side of history, you should be too.

During WW 2, one of the Scottish Highlander officers asked a soldier play the bagpipes during the Normandy invasion, as they were going ashore, while being shot at by the Germans. He at first objected, saying that it was against the British Army rules. The officer said in so many word that we are Scots, we don' t need to follow their rules. The Germans later said they didn't shoot the guy as they thought he must be crazy. look it up yourself...if you doubt the story...easy to find.

Dandelion
08-04-2017, 03:09 AM

They make the excuse "I'm just very picky" & etc.

I vote Sekratounin.

Your avatar made me assume you were clb. Which did confuse me. :p

War Chef
08-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Trust me when I say this historical fact; there IS NO migrations from ancient Persia over Sarmatians, means, we cannot talk about any migrations from ancient Persia and not mention/forget Sarmatians (as most important Persian factor in Europe) because those same Sarmatians are directly Scyhtian European branch of ppl, and by default Persian, ancient Persian.

So that term; "Persian theory" is not relevant anymore (in last 20 years) in Archaeology universities, there is only Sarmatian theory about Croats and Serbs, more about Croats than Serbs to be honest.

If you would ask me what do I think, what is my opinion? Well, IMO Croats (first Croats) from 2nd and 3rd century were Sarmatians in fact, Sarmatian tribe from Sarmatian homeland (today's Ukraine), Greek stones from Tanais (Ukraine) mention this IN DIRECT WAY, they are mentioning Croats as part of Sarmatians in 2nd century.

IMO what happened? It happened (as a fact) that Croats migrated to today's Poland, got slavicized there from 3rd-6th century on large scale but Croat identity survived (not only identity by Y-DNA as well, Y-DNA I2a1b which is still dominant amongst Croats but not in Poland) even in Poland, all the way till 7th century when Croats are coming here.

That's why Pope and our Dukes and Kings are insisting in callin our Kings and Dukes as RULERS OF CROATS AND SLAVS, this is very important; Croats and Slavs.

And we're talkin about 8th century, not 2nd in this case with Pope.

Cheers :)

P.S. Map of Sarmatia, 3rd century AD:

http://i44.tinypic.com/55tdv.png

http://i.imgur.com/4y8lMYJ.gif

Ghazi
08-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Gizem

War Chef
08-04-2017, 03:59 AM
Gizem

she's not real & you're dumb if you think she is.

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 04:07 AM
she's not real & you're dumb if you think she is.

Cousin Marriage in Islam and The Comparison of Mean IQ in Muslim and Non-Muslim Countries.

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/2s1jb1/cousin_marriage_in_islam_and_the_comparison_of/

Miekka
08-04-2017, 04:42 AM
Greets friend, greets...

Look friend, I have nothing personal against you but we are still majority here, dont worry, even Dick knows it and he is also amongst those nevermind he don't care haha.

And those trolls will not prevail here, nope.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10MlVunnRFnQ2Y/giphy.gif

They will all burn in bans before they make this forum what they want; troll-land, and that cannot and will not happen.

Greets

Antimage
08-04-2017, 05:02 AM
hoxhaism

Köstebek
08-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Anyone chosen yet? Why there is no poll?

blondbeast
08-04-2017, 05:15 AM
Anyone chosen yet? Why there is no poll?

https://youtu.be/ycy0KZMlV6c

Miekka
08-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Why there is no poll?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKKu1UaoTro