PDA

View Full Version : India-China military standoff at Doklam. Things heating up

Wadaad
08-05-2017, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

Egyptian
08-05-2017, 02:58 PM
if the war is going to happen between them , it would be a crisis for both but for india more .. Pak and north korea will stand beside china , 3 nuclear powers vs 1 nuclear power .. and u.s won't do shit , it will let them destroy each others.

Wadaad
08-05-2017, 03:08 PM
if the war is going to happen between them , it would be a crisis for both but for india more .. Pak and north korea will stand beside china , 3 nuclear powers vs 1 nuclear power .. and u.s won't do shit , it will let them destroy each others.

India is like Israel's number 1 economic/military and political ally now...Modi and Netanyahu have a very strong relationship. Israeli deep state power is what keeps India toe up to China, and in return Indian fiscal and banking policy is allowed to be run by foreign zionists (Israelis and Dutch). India itself was made a 'gunea pig' for the cashless society experiment, and Indians were told to return all their big rupee notes. These are the small prices India pays to stay with the West

Egyptian
08-05-2017, 03:35 PM
India is like Israel's number 1 economic/military and political ally now...Modi and Netanyahu have a very strong relationship. Israeli deep state power is what keeps India toe up to China, and in return Indian fiscal and banking policy is allowed to be run by foreign zionists (Israelis and Dutch). India itself was made a 'gunea pig' for the cashless society experiment, and Indians were told to return all their big rupee notes. These are the small prices India pays to stay with the West

Israel can't favor india over china .. israelis also supported chinese with military equipments , for example israel support china with its porject (f-16 copy) the IAI Lavi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Lavi

the chinese developed it and made their own copy the (J-10 fighter).

also israelis were about to deliver plane mounted radars to china but u.s refused.

if israel gonna support india with all its got , then chinese will do the same to arab or paks etc.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't think there will be a war. There might be some skirmishes. I don't think either side will let it lead to a war, but you never know.

A lot of Chinese companies are investing in the Indian market right now so I think that's the biggest reason why China's govt will try to prevent a war from happening. Otherwise, they would've probably lashed out by now.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Israel can't favor india over china .. israelis also supported chinese with military equipments , for example israel support china with its porject (f-16 copy) the IAI Lavi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Lavi

the chinese developed it and made their own copy the (J-10 fighter).

also israelis were about to deliver plane mounted radars to china but u.s refused.

if israel gonna support india with all its got , then chinese will do the same to arab or paks etc.

China already supports Pakistan, it's one of their closest relationships.

Dandelion
08-05-2017, 05:02 PM
The epic clashes of zhaoyun vs Fractal becoming large scale.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 05:02 PM
The epic clashes of zhaoyun vs Fractal becoming large scale.

What gets projected into the universe multiplies a million fold.

Egyptian
08-05-2017, 05:05 PM
China already supports Pakistan, it's one of their closest relationships.

not a wide military relationship .. i follow their news , they just need pak to put pressure on india.

they coorporate at project fighter (JF-17) and few other things , while pak itself imports a lot of american military equipments to decrease the gap between itself and india.

china only using pakistan.

before 1973 war between egypt and israel , gaddafi went to china to buy some nuclear warheads for egypt and chinese gov refused (egypt was from the first countries to recognize the republic of china).

1R0N M4N XL
08-05-2017, 05:32 PM

north korea is a hermit ( no friends) .. U.S will mostly side with india because of defense pact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

in short: bhutan sees china as invading their borders, so it called india for help..

india sees the road building by china as a aggressive move to cut indian access to north east india.

https://i0.wp.com/happiereads.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/siliguri-corridor.jpg?resize=597%2C445

there was a war in 1962... only time will tell if there's rematch.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 05:36 PM
north korea is a hermit ( no friends) .. U.S will mostly side with india because of defense pact.

in short: bhutan sees china as invading their borders, so it called india for help..

india sees the road building by china as a aggressive move to cut indian access to north east india.

https://i0.wp.com/happiereads.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/siliguri-corridor.jpg?resize=597%2C445

there was a war in 1962... only time will tell if there's rematch.

I doubt there will be a war because it is logically not in the interest of either side. But sometimes nationalism gets out of hand.

If there is a war, clearly China has superior firepower, technology and logistics, but India has the geographical advantage in that the arena is right by India's homebase while China proper is thousands of miles away. Hopefully the issue can be resolved with diplomacy.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-05-2017, 05:39 PM
wheres Fractal when shits getting real.

1R0N M4N XL
08-05-2017, 06:02 PM
also according indian media.. it's confirm that china has military base in djibouti ( africa).

there are chinese nuclear submarines passing by indian ocean.. india's Project Mausam is plan to counter china strings of pearls.

it's a build up right now. i can't predict what will happen in 10 to 20 years.

1R0N M4N XL
08-05-2017, 06:05 PM
I doubt there will be a war because it is logically not in the interest of either side. But sometimes nationalism gets out of hand.

If there is a war, clearly China has superior firepower, technology and logistics, but India has the geographical advantage in that the arena is right by India's homebase while China proper is thousands of miles away. Hopefully the issue can be resolved with diplomacy.

we will see in a few months it it cools down or get worst.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 06:06 PM
also according indian media.. it's confirm that china has military base in djibouti ( africa).

there are chinese nuclear submarines passing by indian ocean.. india's Project Mausam is plan to counter china strings of pearls.

Not to mention that the Hambantota Port in Sri Lanka is now basically a Chinese colony with a 99 year lease like how the Portuguese held Macau and the Brits held HK.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 06:06 PM

Not to mention that the Hambantota Port in Sri Lanka is now basically a Chinese colony with a 99 year lease like how the Portuguese held Macau and the Brits held HK.

Oneeye
08-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Fuck, Zhaoyun's gonna get some dirty looks when he goes to the Indian deli.

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Fuck, Zhaoyun's gonna get some dirty looks when he goes to the Indian deli.

I'm only going to the Paki owned spots for my curry fix now. Otherwise, I'd be getting the special sauce in my tikka masala. lol

Vyasa
08-05-2017, 06:18 PM
nothing's gonna happen. it's just posturing

zhaoyun
08-05-2017, 06:20 PM
nothing's gonna happen. it's just posturing

yeah i think so too. the damage will be way more than any desired outcome for either side.

1R0N M4N XL
08-05-2017, 06:27 PM

i'm not a fan of that move.. india don't seem happy about it.. there are many indian members here, they should know what goings on or how the indian government will retaliate. for all i know india has a navy base in vietnam, india will probably increase its presence in vietnam.

i didn't keep up who started building navy bases first close to each other first..