PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing For Preservation?

Pages : [1] 2

Vulpix
02-09-2009, 06:57 PM
So, what are you doing or plan to do on a personal level for European preservation? Do you belong to an organization? Mention anything that you can think about :).

Sol Invictus
02-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Two words...

Rodney King...

:thumb001:

Loki
02-09-2009, 07:05 PM
The best thing possible that anyone can do for preservation, is to have offspring and teach them in the ways of your culture. Anything else is secondary. Life's primary purpose is that of procreation of the species. Evolutionary/cultural advancement and enhancement is meant to aid successful and effective existence and procreation.

So in light of this, I am lacking at present and missing the point of my existence.

Ulf
02-09-2009, 07:08 PM
At some point I'm planning on having racially and culturally aware children. That's the plan at least...

Lady L
02-09-2009, 07:50 PM
My seven year old son is now big enough to ride in the front seat...so when its just us...or just me and the 2 kids going for a long ride somewhere, he will sit in the front with me and basically talk my head off. :p

A couple weekends ago we were headed to my moms to visit and of course there he was in the front talking me head off...:tongue

He started to mention Martin Luther King ( the information he had got from school ) ...I can't remember now what it was he said but he knew a good bit and I proceeded to tell him King was a civil rights activist ( and what that was ) etc etc...

Then I thought what a good time to bring this up...I said to him ..." Zack, you know you always gotta go for the pretty white girls don't ya..? " He said " Yea... " So I then went into explaining this .." When I mention to you these kind of things, it is not because I hate everyone else, or that you should ...it just that black people should stay with black people and white people should " ....and he finished my sentence ..." stay with white people. " I was so proud! :thumbs up I told him yes, that was correct. It was just the simple, correct and healthy thing to do. No matter what anyone else was doing.

I thought that was a good story to share here...and what me and Lyfing are doing ...well, thats just the beginning....of what is to come of us teaching our children. :)

Psychonaut
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
I'll echo what Loki said about kids. We do our best to instill traditional values and a love of our culture and people in our kids. I worked as a Folkbuilder for the AFA for some time, but have since resigned that post due to a realignment of our family's theological focus. Hopefully, we'll be able to do more real life stuff once we get back to the US.

EDIT: Oh, and I also write and record Heathen music :)

Pino
02-09-2009, 09:59 PM
things which I wouldn't repeat on the internet.

SouthernBoy
02-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I plan to have many children. :)

Gooding
02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I have one daughter and I plan to beget as many children as my wife will allow.We are racially conscious, so shall our children be.:)

Absinthe
02-09-2009, 11:09 PM
I don't want to get into the details of what I have done so far (nothing to be too proud of anyway), but what I am doing now, is trying to achieve self awareness and self actualization, and to motivate others to do the same.

If anyone did that, imagine how the world would become a better place... :)

Aemma
02-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I agree very much with what has been said about having offspring and teaching them, more so raising them in our respective cultures. This would be of course the primary method of preservation.

But I also believe that Absinthe's method is just as important if not sometimes a tad more so in the sense that the notion of conservation is just as important. We're so bombarded by the consumerist multicult-come-mega-monocult PC agenda that I can easily see how it becomes second nature to just live within such an environment and take it for granted as the norm. The human brain is much too malleable at times and our herd mentality is hurting us beyond belief. Self-awareness, becoming conscious of who we are and what is at stake and then acting in a conscious manner that encourages and feeds this perpetual loop of self-awareness is vital I believe. The key element in this process of course boils down to action/activities...for Heathens what we consider as deeds which define us as Heathens. And of course I'm only referring to Folkish Heathens here. :)

So the Foxie's question remains: what are our deeds?

Well some can be grand and of major import of course such as having children, but there are many other little things that can be done too and that count.

--Instilling pride in one's culture(s) is one and best achieved through active education and learning about one's culture(s). Attending or hosting [I]cultural fairs is always a good one.

--Doing in-depth reading about and studying of our common European history is equally important, not to look at nations against nations but to savour our peoples sagas...where we've come from and where we've been and where we're heading...this is what the study of our European history can offer us.

--Supporting our arts communities be they new bands and music coming on scene, or attending museum exhibits that focus on elements of our culture(s), appreciating our people's art work, acquiring a love of our people's vast array of literature, especially our folklore and myths. Dance is important too, folkloric, ballet, industrial, interpretive...whatever stems from our Folk.

--Reading and studying our great thinkers, past and present!

--And of course my heathen bias will shine through here, but learning, appreciating and living our indigenous religion(s) is a sure way of preserving and conserving that which is ours.

Just some random thoughts for now...

Great thread btw Foxie!

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Groenewolf
02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
So, what are you doing or plan to do on a personal level for European preservation? Do you belong to an organization? Mention anything that you can think about :).

Biologicaly, nothing at the moment.

Religiously, I am an semi-active promoter of Heathen religion.

Heimmacht
02-17-2009, 05:59 PM
When I finished my degree (I already have a degree but it is pretty much worthless, because my branche relies more on volunteers) and find the right man to have children with and shares a little of my life-pilosophy as well.

Then I would certainly raise my children to be strong and proud persons who will never betray who they are and were they come from.

It is very hard to find such a partner though, I'm quite an,. mwa lets say an excentric individual, who not many people (let alone men) can get along with.

Meanwhile I'm letting my voice be heared, and try to live my life the way I think is right.

Manifest Destiny
02-17-2009, 07:19 PM
I post on message boards such as Apricity, and argue against anti-white bigotry when on non-racial boards.

I'm a member of the Asatru Folk Assembly.

I'm married to a wonderful, beautiful white woman and someday we will have children who are raised to appreciate their heritage.

Atlas
02-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Teach my future kids the right lessons. :)

SwordoftheVistula
02-21-2009, 10:18 AM
I frequently pester governmental officials about immigration and other matters. I attend nationalist events and sometimes help organize them. I used to go to marches and do flyering, but can't anymore due to my job, and I don't think they are that effective anymore anyways. I'm also active in a number of other not-specifically-racial issues through conservative, libertarian and environmentalist groups, which creates a better atmosphere for my people to live in.

Liffrea
08-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Hmmm

Well I have no children and given that white females who are proud of their heritage and generally centred are about as rare as rocking horse crap around here the chances of that changing anytime in the near future are non existent. I don’t have any great expectations of going forth and multiplying, which may be a benefit to society as a whole!

I used to be quite active with the BNP, leafleting , canvassing, paper sales, protest marches etc (even got my mug on local TV, nothing special just appeared behind some mushes head holding a banner). Seemed to me the most effective way of doing something but I think I have grown quite disillusioned with politics in recent times and I haven’t done anything politically for quite some time.

Other than that I think living by example is important, as I have wrote elsewhere Faith, Folk and Family are important to me, I believe in striving to reach my potential, to educate myself, to be positive and good natured. To, hopefully, show that a white man can be proud of his heritage, of his ancestry, to love his own without being a Nazi, weirdo or social misfit. My skills aren’t particularly wide ranging but I have been told I have a way with words so I hope to write more and put pro-Folk material out there, particularly working with indigenous northern European religious beliefs, a particular belief of mine is that myth is timeless and I have ideas for a futuristic Odinist novel.

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Trying to teach the younger generation of the importance of tradition and history of the Hungarian nation and of the need to keep the high levels of European classical culture, which has been overshadowed by postmodern vulgarity and loss of all criteria.

What am I doing biologically? Erm...nothing. As most other members who participated in this thread, I guess.

Tabiti
08-21-2009, 04:35 PM
First I educate and try to behave in a proper way, so to pass my personal example in generations. For now I work on myself only, since that's the first step.

Peachy Carnahan
02-27-2010, 05:35 AM
I have a highly polished pair of jackboots that i got on ebay and i practise my goose-step at all hours of the night and day.
The people in the flat below me dont seem to mind as they are both in their 70's and stone deaf.

I also break into the Horst Wessel lied at the drop of a hat....be it on trains or in the park or at the cinema and on memorable occasion at a wedding.

I wear only an old army blanket and eat foods grown by myself...i also drink only tap water thus keeping my pennies out of the grubby hands of the greedy jews.
I only frequent free public entertainment and walk everywhere i go.

I also like to attend local council meetings where i have been known to jump on the chairmans desk and wave a union flag above my head whilst singing the national anthem.

"Acta non verba" is my motto and i encourage all my fellow Europeans to do the same.

Cato
02-27-2010, 06:35 AM
I train my mind and soul on a daily basis, trying to live "Good thoughts, good words, good deeds," to use a Zoroastrian concept. I want people to see me as a man of a courage, friendly, honest, and responsible nature- the essence of what my name means, Robert, the bright-fame. A life without honor is the life of some kind of troglodytish horror.

I think of myself as English, Englisc, one of the folk- even if the folk doesn't even regard itself as being such anymore, in the U.S. or in England itself. This is what I say when people ask me what I am, "English."

I follow God, the true All-Father, in all things and I follow the idea that a holy life is also a life of toil and hard work, not something sanctified by divine mercy or by the mediation of a middleman. I don't need a helper, just the personal strength to live my life on my own terms. I thank the ancestors for making me who I am today and my living family for supporting me when times are tough.

I don't care for rituals, dogmas, creeds. This is why I don't go to church or hof, why I don't do communions or blots or anything like that. Let other people mumble their showy, arcane phrases or play pick-up sticks with the runes- I'll just have things my way, straight to the point when it comes to prayer, minimal ritual and nothing fancy.

I don't try to convince people via words, not much point. I'd rather have people judge me based on how I live my life.

Peachy Carnahan
02-27-2010, 06:39 AM
I forgot to add that my doorbell is rigged up to a system of Bose speakers that blare out this wonderfull song along the street when i have visitors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw08RExTyY8

Hrimskegg
02-27-2010, 06:51 AM
My scholarly endeavors.

Cato
02-27-2010, 02:04 PM
My scholarly endeavors.

History is the witness that testifies to the passing of time; it illumines reality, vitalizes memory, provides guidance in daily life and brings us tidings of antiquity. - Cicero

Baron Samedi
02-27-2010, 02:50 PM
I do my best to remain as pure as I possibly can, racially speaking.

I bleed myself daily just to "get the Jew out" so to speak.

I scrape my flesh against brick and stone when I see an amazingly hot Middle Eastern trick on the street, and I pray to Odin to forgive me of my non-racially conscious actions.

I also tuck my pants in my boots, and keep my hair really short and "Nazi" looking in order to send a message to all the zogs/nogs out there. White man ain't gonna be defenseless anymore! The bearded savior hath spoken!

jerney
02-27-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm going to contribute to the number of crooks in Europe and have Greek babies.

antonio
02-27-2010, 05:28 PM
I do my best to remain as pure as I possibly can, racially speaking.

I bleed myself daily just to "get the Jew out" so to speak.

I scrape my flesh against brick and stone when I see an amazingly hot Middle Eastern trick on the street, and I pray to Odin to forgive me of my non-racially conscious actions.

I also tuck my pants in my boots, and keep my hair really short and "Nazi" looking in order to send a message to all the zogs/nogs out there. White man ain't gonna be defenseless anymore! The bearded savior hath spoken!

Ha,ha,ha I also think Im sending out this message when I cut my hair too short for what it would be expected on a youth-to-middleage respectable person with a respectable office work: in fact one day a conspicuous Leftist coworker friendly commented on it and how much a nazi look it gaves me...I just laughed at it to keep her wondering to what extent this look was for real :D

Beorn
02-27-2010, 06:46 PM
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/BeornWulfWer/daffywtf.gif?t=1267299950

Murphy
02-27-2010, 07:13 PM
I plan on winning the lottery, finding a woman, and sneaking off to live in a small isolated town in Poland with a good local parish priest.

Amapola
02-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Probably having swarthy babies? :D or probably not... genetics are capricious :P

Pallantides
02-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I donate sperm.

Anthropos
02-27-2010, 07:25 PM
LOL

Murphy
02-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I donate sperm.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/376/roflcopter2.jpg

Eldritch
02-27-2010, 07:38 PM
The best thing possible that anyone can do for preservation, is to have offspring and teach them in the ways of your culture. Anything else is secondary. Life's primary purpose is that of procreation of the species. Evolutionary/cultural advancement and enhancement is meant to aid successful and effective existence and procreation.

So in light of this, I am lacking at present and missing the point of my existence.

Well said.

However I myself do not have any kids, nor will I ever have any. I consider myself a defective specimen and I'd hate to saddle anyone else with my own genes/memes.

Politically, I'm inactive these days, too, although in the past I've been involved with Suomen Sisu (http://www.suomensisu.fi/cms/), an organisation that is very quickly receding into complete obscurity and irrelevance.

The political movement/party that I am now placing my hopes on is Muutos/Förändring 2011 (http://muutos2011.fi/).

Praamžius
02-27-2010, 07:48 PM
I want to have and raise 5+ children with fair baltid women.And if i will be lucky and successful enough rebuild/build some pagan shrines.

RoyBatty
02-27-2010, 07:52 PM

I engage the Pakis at work in debate on the preservation of the ethnic and cultural makeup of the UK and have proposed the virtues of (them) voting for the BNP. They've been a bit hesitant about supporting the cause but at least they have some understanding for the BNP's position.

Bari
02-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Well im not into much organized activism, i try to enlighten my fellow countrymen about the dangers of Islam and try persuading them to take a clear distance from it. I have already succeeded with friends and other people in the Albanian community rl/online. Making them more interested and aware of their cultural and pagan heritage.

The Ottoman empire is long gone, there is no need to practise the occupant religion anymore. Also considering how it was brought upon us through heavy taxation of a already poor and broken people. A system that made my home region in Northern Albania(mostly Catholic) the most backward and poorest region in Albania. But we have still kept our culture, norms and traditions. And since Islam is not affecting most peoples daily life, its not much of an effort of abandoning it totally from my perspective.

Other than that i contribute economically to my native homeland and i plan on having a large family with at least 5 children.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 02:27 AM
I don't know if there was already a thread for this or not. But what do you do?

I donate money to museums, I volunteer at cultural events, I helped organize the World Acadian Congress when it was in Nova Scotia, I promote Acadian musicians and artists, and do IT work on the side for many cultural organizations.

I was also in the Acadian Student Association in university.

What I don't do is hate on or denigrate other ethnic groups, or promote violence towards them. That has nothing to with preservation. As I've said, cultural preservation should not be at the expense of others.

Murphy
05-20-2010, 02:50 AM
I keep my inferior brown-eyed genes out of the racial pool and seclude my self from good, honest, hard-working white civilisation.

Falkata
05-20-2010, 03:56 AM
I beat niggers in the subway

The Khagan
05-20-2010, 04:03 AM
I procreate with as many white women as possible, and even some non-whites. Some call it miscegenation, I call it white-washing.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-20-2010, 07:06 AM
I don't know if there was already a thread for this or not. But what do you do?

I donate money to museums, I volunteer at cultural events, I helped organize the World Acadian Congress when it was in Nova Scotia, I promote Acadian musicians and artists, and do IT work on the side for many cultural organizations.

I was also in the Acadian Student Association in university.

What I don't do is hate on or denigrate other ethnic groups, or promote violence towards them. That has nothing to with preservation. As I've said, cultural preservation should not be at the expense of others.

It depends how widely 2 cultures in the same area differ.
I take the side of the down-trodden whites in my country. It is culture vs non culture
In Holland I would act differently again.
And if you are hinting at Texas and if the crime there is out of control I may be anti-black.

Turkophagos
05-20-2010, 05:17 PM
I try to make myself better every day. I'll make Greece a bit better by becoming a better Greek (mentally, spiritualy and financially) and raising better Greeks than myself in the future.

Eldritch
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Right now I can barely preserve myself, let alone my own nation/ethnic group. I used to be more active in the past (Keskiviikon KaljaKerho :beer: ).

Next year's elections will most likely will be last even nominally democratic elections in this country (that is, with no election threshold), and it seems a lot of people on the scene here seem to be waiting to see what happens in them.

There are certain cases where there is no other alternative, but the general public has no need to know that.

antonio
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
1) LOL at people talking about how sexy "Mulatas brasileiras" are...as if they never have seen the "pure Europeans". :thumb001:
2) LOL even harder and louder at people telling Hally Berry is the most beautiful girl in the world.

More seriously:

3) Taking into account Right-Wing (without Eufemisms) parties when election times. Other thing is that I finally vote for them: confidence must be deserved, and, just by how and what they talk (easiest part in Politics) they dont receive so much from me.
4) Keeping myself strongly biased to White race women.
5) Talking out loud about my preferences (just disguising them to a certain extent) in order to not to give a Nazi impression to the average brainwashed people.
6) Taking part in this phorum, giving it an exotic spicy flavour...of course just in the cultural view, I'm racially as White as you...and more Suevian than you.

Psychonaut
05-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Those here who know me know exactly what my current undertaking is. Time will tell just how big of an influence it will have. Let it suffice to say that aside from bearing and raising my children in a traditional household, my extra-familiar preservation activities are all intertwined in the sphere of Heathenry.

Jarl
05-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I try to make myself better every day. I'll make Greece a bit better by becoming a better Greek (mentally, spiritualy and financially) and raising better Greeks than myself in the future.

That's a very good point. Self-improvement. It can be divided into theory and practice. Gaining knowledge on European culture and history. Raising the awareness of one's heritage and then that of close friends or even the surrouding community... And then comes the practice. Having a good healthy family is first and foremost. Service for the community and any altruistic voluntary work should be held in high esteem. And it does not even have to be directly related to culture and heritage as long as people can learn more about you and your views. And finally - wealth&status. If one's got the means, one should use them and gain more. Life is competiton for the resources. But I condemn malthusian materialism ;)

Baron Samedi
05-21-2010, 01:31 AM
I study the traditions and methods of the ancient magics of my bloodlines and apply them to my daily life, albeit in a somewhat chaotic manner.

Austin
05-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Through dealings with the opposite sex as well as on a social level through various friendships/acquaintances. Always try to be as presentable and or respectable as possible so as to demonstrate that there are plenty of stable individuals whom are racist.

Cato
05-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Talk to the old-timers that're left in my family, my surviving grandmother these days, and learn about her family.

Svanhild
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm studying for BA of Social Works and want to use my qualification to help fellow Germans in need after finishing my studies. Issues like poverty, family problems, social imbalances and upbringing play an important role. We can't leave the important social sector to leftists. I can't at the very least.

antonio
05-21-2010, 04:17 PM
That's a very good point. Self-improvement. It can be divided into theory and practice. Gaining knowledge on European culture and history. Raising the awareness of one's heritage and then that of close friends or even the surrouding community... And then comes the practice. Having a good healthy family is first and foremost. Service for the community and any altruistic voluntary work should be held in high esteem. And it does not even have to be directly related to culture and heritage as long as people can learn more about you and your views. And finally - wealth&status. If one's got the means, one should use them and gain more. Life is competiton for the resources. But I condemn malthusian materialism ;)

Unfortunatelly, at modern times (maybe as always) you cannot left for the end what it should come first. I passed almost all my life voluntarily unemployed (in theory studying a degree) and absolutely unaware of material things -living comfortabely from my parents, upper-middle class at that times, now with all the speculative bubble and related sectors, they're just plain middle class-. And what can I get from that? Spiritually maybe something, even a lot (let's call it "aristocracia del espíritu"), but as the time goes by, I regard my life as quite a failure due to many years taking the wrong decision of don't do nothing(meaning primarily working)...but thinking, not a bad thing, I know, but less worth that ever.

antonio
05-21-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm studying for BA of Social Works and want to use my qualification to help fellow Germans in need after finishing my studies. Issues like poverty, family problems, social imbalances and upbringing play an important role. We can't leave the important social sector to leftists. I can't at the very least.

I hate to say that I suspect you will have very hard times: public welfare is a private area of the Lefts. At least in Spain, there's no life there outside them. I think Demagogical Left it's like the air that they breath...I remember myself talking about inmigrants in derogatory terms with a doctor, an old friend of mine suposedly apolitical, and, by the way she looked, did not seem to be preciselly agreeing with me with her loudy silence.

blan
07-13-2010, 04:41 AM
i support local business thats white owned and show my support to those in my community, be a good neighbor and freind to people of all races,
a good example, and never let people step all over me or others who are caucasian,
i am making some artistic projects and media projects to support white minority groups

Eldritch
07-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I hate to say that I suspect you will have very hard times: public welfare is a private area of the Lefts. At least in Spain, there's no life there outside them. I think Demagogical Left it's like the air that they breath...I remember myself talking about inmigrants in derogatory terms with a doctor, an old friend of mine suposedly apolitical, and, by the way she looked, did not seem to be preciselly agreeing with me with her loudy silence.

That's true of the politicians who pose pictures while petting African children on the head. Then they get whiskered away in their chauffered automobiles, so they can wash their hands and get back to gifting taxpayer money to each other.

No-one is more "racist" than the people who see the real results of multicultural enrichment in their daily working life; teachers, policemen, health and social care workers, etc. There of course are exceptions, but they are exceptions.

Bloodeagle
07-19-2010, 05:14 AM
I have only had children from women within my own race. :D:thumb001:

Curtis24
07-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Nothing, Third World immigration is unstoppable. The younger generation of Europeans and Americans are liberalized and multiculturalist, and will vote in governments that allow intense immigration.

Furthermore, Muslim immigrants will not adopt European values. They clearly don't want to, and if they don't want to now, I see no reason why the situation will change.

Groenewolf
07-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Nothing, Third World immigration is unstoppable. The younger generation of Europeans and Americans are liberalized and multiculturalist, and will vote in governments that allow intense immigration.

With other words you are a defeatist.:coffee:

Psychonaut
07-20-2010, 09:27 AM
With other words you are a defeatist.:coffee:

Indeed. The inevitability of eventual defeat is no reason to stop fighting. Though we know that we each will die some day, our natural urge is to fight to live as long and as richly as is possible. A people is too an organism and is similarly possessed of this spirit:

Der Wille zur Macht!

RoyBatty
07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Better to go out with a bang than a whimper :D

poiuytrewq0987
07-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Nothing major other than trying to deal with problems caused by Islam (which by an absolute majority, the Albanians are responsible for such problems and Turks too), and improve the economic situation of this country by contributing my share to the economy.

kaliyuga
10-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Eat bacon! And pork. No kebabs for me, no curries, no couscous, no lamb tagine. Roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding for Sunday lunch, with my wife and kids and the old folks.

kaliyuga
10-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Play Rheingold so loud it drowns out the rap from nextdoor.

Cato
10-21-2010, 09:51 PM
I try to follow the old ways to the best of my modern ability and to the best of my modern comprehension.

lioness
10-23-2010, 04:54 AM
Have children. Raise them to revere their history, philosophy, literature, architecture, music and faith. Teach your children that European preservation hinges on their children. Cross your fingers.

Liffrea
11-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Depends, over the last eight years:

I’ve been involved in nationalist politics (BNP) leafleting, selling papers, canvassing, been on protest marches, wrote letters to newspapers, been threatened with death or being burned out, or being shot etc…….all good fun. I’m not involved in political things now; call me a cynic or wiser.

Both formally and self educated; particularly interested in history, science, philosophy and art. Wrote a couple of things for different people, I’m working on something at the present, which I hope will be published, it will be a blend of my own idiosyncratic Heathenism, and my scientific and philosophical views.

Worked with charities in conservation projects, helping to maintain wildlife reserves, manage woodland etc.

I’ve done work in museums, mostly linked in with my degree but also part time voluntary.

If I find the right woman breed an army, I enjoy sex and this is for a good cause.

CelticTemplar
11-18-2010, 11:49 AM
By keeping an eye on my sister's "friends" and by voluntering at the local Portuguese classes for some the of the Luso American kids in my area.

Don
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
http://www.seen-on-tv.ws/euro-sealer/euro-sealer.jpg

Atlas
11-18-2010, 01:55 PM
I eat ham sandwish in muslim owned shop and bakery. (They are often still forced to sell all kind of food).

Love to piss them off. :p

Don
11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Atlas: eat ham sandwish in muslim owned shop and bakery.

kaliyuga: Play Rheingold so loud it drowns out the rap from nextdoor.
Eat bacon! And pork.

Ouch!!! Our new Reconquista is ready.

¡Adelante, fieros y brutales guerreros!

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6374&d=1290093174

Albion
11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
I spread my views to most people I meet, I publish things on the internet occasionally.

CelticTemplar
11-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Ouch!!! Our new Reconquista is ready.

¡Adelante, fieros y brutales guerreros!

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6374&d=1290093174

Às armas! Contra os canhões marchar! marchar!

http://www.traditioninaction.org/OrganicSociety/Images_1-100/A_006_El_conquistador.jpg

Foxy
01-29-2011, 09:10 AM
I am planning to have many children from a very white blonde man. :D
Blondes or not, they'll have at least blonde recesseive and many of our ancestors had blue and green eyes, so there's always a possibility that they will have light eyes.
Of course, it's a must then to educate them loyal to the white culture and white preservation.
Every time I can, I also try to persuade my friends to stay with whites.

The Lawspeaker
01-29-2011, 09:16 AM
I will teach my future children about what they are and who they are and keep our traditions alive. I will make my children feel proud of themselves and their heritage and pass it on to the next generation. The thing any decent parent does.

If there would be a war against those that inflict harm upon us I will volunteer and I will vote for the right parties. Apart from that I am pretty bloody powerless.

Ushtari
01-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Not so much really, being Albanian necessarily mean you have to stick to your own kind. However, since i live in Sweden, a country where preservation is not widespread among the people, i try to make them care more about what makes them unique.

Wyn
01-29-2011, 09:49 AM
It looks like Mrs. Wyn and I will start having children over the next couple of years, all going according to plan. While I don't intend to brainwash them or turn them into little parroters of my political ideas, I hope to encourage in them a general admiration and respect for their ancestors and their ways, coupled with a patriotic sentiment - nothing explicitly political, merely that kind of love for one's people that until very recently was considered healthy and normal.

Baron Samedi
02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm going to race-mix with lots of chicks one day.

Oh wait, that's my American imperialist agenda... Nevermind....

jerney
02-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Will have some wog babies, hopefully raise them to be a bit less loud and arrogant than your average Greek. Don't have high hopes for that one though.

Beorn
02-05-2011, 02:32 AM
I breed. I educate. I ensure survival.

Don
02-07-2011, 07:30 PM
I use these:
http://solorecetas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/neveras-300x300.gif

http://www.cocinaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/portarrollos.jpg

AussieScott
02-12-2011, 04:28 AM
I am planning to have many children from a very white blonde man. :D
Blondes or not, they'll have at least blonde recesseive and many of our ancestors had blue and green eyes, so there's always a possibility that they will have light eyes.
Of course, it's a must then to educate them loyal to the white culture and white preservation.
Every time I can, I also try to persuade my friends to stay with whites.

My half sister has blue eyes and she is half Italian and scottish. My step dad is from Calabria, so he is darker than the Northern Italians.

My step mum is half Italian/slav, and my step sister has blue eyes with light brown hair, she is Italian/slav/anglosaxson.

AussieScott
02-12-2011, 04:34 AM
Preservation I never really thought about it till I realized what I was taught by my Granddad and dad. It just became automatic I guess. I will instill that into my children.

Grumpy Cat
02-12-2011, 04:38 AM
See, I was into preservation since I was a kid... since the first World Acadian Congress in '94. That was epic.

But my family is very preservationalist as well, so I guess it came from how I was raised.

I'm not as "militant" as some people in my family, though... however, I don't blame older folks for being that way.

ppprat
02-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I was a rather active member of Stormfront a while back, but I swayed away from the white nationalist movement. It pisses me to no end how unorganized the movement is. It's all talk and no do. Even worse than the half assed conspiratards stating that some reptilian cabal has a mission to unite the whole world under a single flag.

When are we going to actually do something about it? I'm not talking about protests; that won't work. Bigger stuff.

You know, sitting here and talking about how dear our European race is doesn't do any good. You can submit over 9000 articles, and you won't be any more closer to your goal than when you submitted the first article. It's all in vain, that's not how we're gonna fix our problems.

Just an inquiry.

The Lawspeaker
02-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Wat hebben we nou aan onze pet hangen ?

anonymaus
02-22-2011, 02:02 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-11-30/1291117837369.jpg

This thread is now about cocktail wieners.

Eldritch
02-22-2011, 02:07 PM

You can submit over 9000 articles, and you won't be any more closer to your goal than when you submitted the first article.

Well, what exactly is your/our goal then?

Joe McCarthy
02-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Things are happening all over the West already. At this very moment the Arizona legislature is considering legislation targeting anchor babies, drop houses, and denying illegals emergency medical assistance. I could mention many other productive things. The problem with white trashionalists though is that they think if Jew obsession and idiotic conspiracy theories aren't on the agenda nothing is being done. They are fringe to the point of irrelevance.

ppprat
02-22-2011, 02:35 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-11-30/1291117837369.jpg

This thread is now about cocktail wieners.

http://ridingabuttertub.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/698617.jpg

lei.talk
02-23-2011, 08:44 AM
There is a tide in the affairs of men, which - taken at the flood - leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. On such a full sea are we - now - afloat, and we must take the current - when it serves, or lose our ventures.

"Shakespeare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar_(play)) wrote of a time of great decision and, ladies and gentlemen, that time has come. We stand at a crossroads; the civilised world stands at a crossroads. Down one path, all men are created equal: equal in poverty, equal in ignorance, equal in misery. Down the other is the realisation of the brightest hopes of mankind. But, not for all men; that was a brief experiment - tried and failed. Abundance, peace, prosperity, survival itself - these coveted things are reserved for the fittest, the deserving, the most courageous of us, the wisest: the visionaries.

Now," Arthur Gardner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Overton_Window) said, his voice just above a whisper," while the tide is in our favor - come with me. You can - still - save your selfs and, in so doing, you can help us build a whole new world upon the ashes of the old."

Men are as clay
in the hands of a consummate leader (http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=792).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/38/Turnerdiariescover.jpg/77px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries)

Eldritch
02-25-2011, 10:52 AM
Two threads merged. Btw this is an important topic, so it would be good if more people could chime in.

Eldritch
02-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Three threads merged (thanks, lei) :)

lei.talk
03-04-2011, 02:25 AM
In fact, I believe my culture to be superior
(there, I said it!!!!)...
...I sit on Acadian cultural associations,
and helped organize CMA (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS281US281&q=%22Congr%c3%a8s+mondial+acadien%22) 2004. I do my part, thanks.
every thread can be an opportunity
to an enquiring mind

and here is one for many of us
to learn things we did not know:

in what details and principles
is your culture superior to other cultures?

positive statements regarding your culture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acadians)
will be more informative
than criticisms of others.

Norbert
03-04-2011, 02:48 AM
I am openly proud of who I am, much like the minorities are encouraged to be. When confronted, I shove it in their face, but I am respectful.

Cato
03-04-2011, 11:43 AM
I am currently reading about the Founding Fathers and why they based so many aspects of the U.S. Constitution on Anglo-Saxon common law and Greco-Roman humanism.

Raikaswinþs
03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I do not vote PP or PSOE, Labour or Tories

I do not consume non local products. I even have a ban list.

I do not adhere to any religion, cult or sect.

I do take part in cultural workshops, folk fairs etc

I speak 5 european languages, I study european art and folklore. Whenever I can, I sae money and I travel, trying to make photo reports, or writting articles about the European cultures.

We (my family) are refurbishing our house in a little pueblo with under 500 people (in wintertime, it is actually under 200). Globalization is still somehow weak in the deep Spanish Countryside.

I will spend whole seansons again there.Might even chose to rise my kids there if I ever have.

In the long term,I plan to be involved in politics. Form my own organisation, along with a group of people.Some of them are involved in my current project: A multi-media newsportal that we are planing to have launched by the second semester of this year (In spanish) and by the first semester of 2012 (In english)

Treffie
03-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Since uni, I've been a member of Cymdeithas yr Iaith Gymraeg/Welsh Language Society (http://www.cymdeithas.org/). The Welsh language doesn't have the luxury of automatically being used in official documents etc, so to have a new passport printed with even a few words of Welsh is some way towards recognition. However, we still have a long way to go - there are still some companies who refuse to allow Welsh to be spoken in places of work in the most Welsh speaking of areas.

http://cymdeithas.org/lluniau/cyffcyff3.jpg

Cato
03-04-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm trying to revive within myself a flagging sense of morale at the current state of the U.S. So, I've been referring to the writings and opinions of the Founders and have begun a basic study of the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

The Founders considered the founding of the U.S.A. to be divinely-inspired by Providence, not to be an imperialist power, but to pass along to the rest of the world the torch of liberty: responsible and limited federal government; strong local government; leaders of character and ability; a soverign People that, as a whole, governs the land via fairly-elected representatives; a system of checks and balances in government at all levels; and an open society where one can worship God to his or her own liking (or not at all); strong education for all citizens; public morality, and many other blessings that're being squandered in America and being made light of around the world.

antonio
03-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I risk my public image by showing myself as a kind of radical. For example, when I vote Id always tell everybody what (usually Extreme right parties) Id voted, choosing sometimes just by name and logo without knowing a fucking shit about personal or detailed program behing them. For example, Id remember myself voting for FE (Frente Español) simply because i liked their logo: white FE circled by a laurel crown on a black ground. That was enough for me to give them my confidence. ;-)

_______
05-19-2011, 09:32 PM
i do precious little, but even my 'sympathies' the majority of people in my life are uncomfortable with :rolleyes2:

Magister Eckhart
05-20-2011, 11:05 AM
I am actively campaigning locally to encourage people to abandon their present political party alignment and refuse to participate in primary elections, in an effort to do my part to break the power of the Party Machines that are destroying my country.

Cato
05-21-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm looking for a woman of equal ancestry (Anglo-Celtic or the equivalent) to settle down and raise a family with.

Rochefaton
05-21-2011, 01:59 AM
Making babies with this woman and rearing them to carry on their ancestor's culture and legacy.

Efim45
05-21-2011, 02:02 AM
Protesting immigration and being racist. That's how ya do it! And joining the Tea Party.

The Lawspeaker
05-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Protesting immigration
Good. Immigration has to be halted.

and being racist.
Right. I don't think that you understand what preservationism is.

That's how ya do it!
Nope. You're giving us a bad name.

And joining the Tea Party.
Talk about being an idiot. The Tea Party.. you might just as well join Wilders' little Zionist crew.

Aces High
05-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Im having kids,and bringing them up to be one of us.;)

Talvi
05-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Planning to take up traditional dancing. :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UfkP5fZxXX8/TQEhL4s02WI/AAAAAAAAACM/Ft8C629aMWc/s1600/tantsup.jpg

does it count?

Sarmata
05-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I have a family, two sons. And also I'm a member of "patriotic" rock band(we have some songs about european preservation ).

Magister Eckhart
05-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Protesting immigration and being racist. That's how ya do it! And joining the Tea Party.

Tea Party and Protesting Immigration are good, but being openly racist and joining the Tea Party only serves to discredit the Tea Party and hurt us all. You're really being counter-productive here rather than serving preservationist interests.

No only that, but you sound rather proud of being racist; racism isn't something to be proud of. At the very best, it's just something that is. Either way, given the world we have to work with today, it's unwise to advertise it, lest you discredit not only yourself but the entire movement you associate with.

EDIT: I just saw Civis basically beat me to saying all of the above. Seems like I'll have to be more on the ball.

askra
05-21-2011, 10:47 PM
i have registered an account in apricity! ;)

Cato
05-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm collecing as many of the sagas, poems and legends of the Germanic people as I can find. Currently I'm reading Hrolf Kraki's Saga (again).

Winterwolf
05-21-2011, 11:25 PM
@Cato

Do you know the Song of Roland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_of_Roland) already?

It's in old French, but nevertheless Germanic.

Curtis24
05-21-2011, 11:34 PM
nothing :p

Cato
05-22-2011, 12:03 AM
@Cato

Do you know the Song of Roland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_of_Roland) already?

It's in old French, but nevertheless Germanic.

I've heard of it but I haven't gotten around to it yet. :)

Turkey
10-02-2011, 05:09 AM
I put leaflets in letter boxes for my deranged website.

I want to take the jew stuff off the site though. In fact the site never really got finished because I noticed so much other stuff on the net. The site's still running though. I should probably put out aprictiy leaflets.

Another leaflet I distribute in for the stable population party. They are a new australian party.

Boudica
10-02-2011, 05:28 AM
I am with the man of my dreams and plan to have children in the future. We will raise them the best way possible, so that they can continue our bloodline and create future generations to come while teaching their children the right ways of life and of our culture..

rhiannon
10-02-2011, 11:40 AM
My children either will or already do understand the diversity of which their European heritage stems from....and while I wish we were all less mutt-like....I still embrace the fact that I am of 100% Celto-Germanic heritage.....as are my children...with the exception of the fact my son has some Romance in there also from his father:)

I raise my children around European-themes of mythology and art. My musical taste reflects a strong European influence in both modern and classical music.

My beliefs are more or less in line with the sorts of thinking followed by our pagan ancestors....no one in my immediate family is Christian or of any other major religion, for example.

My children are both as European as I am, and my daughter has already embraced her heritage as a preservationist-minded person. She likes Euro men only, for example; and preferably of the Nordic/Celtic variety...just like her.

Someday, I hope to go again to Europe with my kids in tow....so we can all explore the homelands of our ancestors.

That is what I can think of off the top of my head....I am certain there is a lot more to it.

Drawing-slim
10-02-2011, 01:52 PM
For about three months i was banging this hot asian chik, and as soon as she expressed her desire to move in and have kids with me, I dumped her.

Magister Eckhart
10-02-2011, 06:35 PM
For about three months i was banging this hot asian chik, and as soon as she expressed her desire to move in and have kids with me, I dumped her.

Way to use a woman as a tool for sexual gratification, because that's definitely the European way. :rolleyes:

Absinthe
10-02-2011, 07:04 PM
I am currently trying to survive, that's what I'm doing. :)

Laubach
10-02-2011, 07:08 PM
I believe it is maintaining cultural traditions and customs of Europe. And the main thing, I married a white woman and i will have a son. Establish a white family is essential for our preservation and through it pass values ​​to my children can grow up thinking the same way

Germanicus
10-02-2011, 07:16 PM
For my part in European preservation i married and had 2 male children from a Agnetha Faltskog replica.
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/agnetha.jpg
She was the whitest blue eyed pure blond that i'd ever seen, and it was my good fortune at the time to have had 2 healthy blond sons from her.
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/oldagnetha.jpg
As she looks now..as does my ex wife.

rahowa89
01-20-2012, 05:57 AM
I have taken it upon myself to join an orginisation and spread the word of Euro-Unity. People are so scared of the idea of racial pride that they'd rather be called a rapist than a racist. We need to instill a sense of pride in Europeans all over the world and take control of our manifest destiny and future. The book Natures Eternal Religion explained the situation we are in today very well.

Siberyak
01-20-2012, 06:07 AM
I beat niggers in the subway

lol

Lithium
01-20-2012, 06:23 AM
I think that even little things like learning other European languages and mythology are something good for our preservation.

zack
01-20-2012, 06:25 AM
If for some god forsaken reason i somehow bring children into this shitty ass piece of shit world I'll at least try to make them with a white woman,but after seeing the world for what it really is i will admit to being terrified of raising a child in such a rotten degenerate environment(one i help make with my own special flavor of degeneracy).

Lady L
01-25-2012, 03:40 AM
If for some god forsaken reason i somehow bring children into this shitty ass piece of shit world I'll at least try to make them with a white woman,but after seeing the world for what it really is i will admit to being terrified of raising a child in such a rotten degenerate environment(one i help make with my own special flavor of degeneracy).

The fact that the world is shitty is out of our hands..but you can have as many children as you want in the right location and raise them to be just as you wish :thumbs up It takes a lot of effort..! :)

Smaug
08-21-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm dating Uhtred and two timing with Graham. :)

http://releasedorothy.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/gaybritishflag.jpg

Long live UGay!

Albion
08-21-2013, 11:45 PM
http://releasedorothy.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/gaybritishflag.jpg

Long live UGay!

It's only gay when you're the mangina. I'm still straight, but you and Graham are dirty homos lol. :D

Smaug
08-21-2013, 11:55 PM
It's only gay when you're the mangina. I'm still straight, but you and Graham are dirty homos lol. :D

If you're going to talk to me this way we better divorce. Gayles wont be part of the UGay anymore. I hope I don't have to pay you any pension you dirty whore!

Albion
08-22-2013, 12:01 AM
If you're going to talk to me this way we better divorce. Gayles wont be part of the UGay anymore. I hope I don't have to pay you any pension you dirty whore!

Shut up skank and make me a sandwich! :mad:

Smaug
08-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Shut up skank and make me a sandwich! :mad:

Watch your mouth or I'll beat you like if you an Irish prostitute! Now bring me my beer!

Melina
08-22-2013, 12:23 AM

Making plans to go to Spain and hopefully have a racially aware family over there. If not Spain maybe Austria or Russia.

Albion
08-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Watch your mouth or I'll beat you like if you an Irish prostitute! Now bring me my beer!

That's it, I'm definitely being rough tonight. Your arse is going to be sorry in the morning, bitch. :D

(lol, can't believe no one finds this disturbing yet)

Smaug
08-22-2013, 12:44 AM
That's it, I'm definitely being rough tonight. Your arse is going to be sorry in the morning, bitch. :D

(lol, can't believe no one finds this disturbing yet)

Yours too bach. You'll understand why they call me Ddraig Pen Coc. And it will be with sand, not K-Y.

(Indeed, perhaps for them this is just the ordinary English behaviour)

Virtuous
08-22-2013, 12:45 AM
I use a fridge for starters, don't want pee flavoured beer do we?

larali
08-22-2013, 12:50 AM
1. I had two blonde, blue eyed kids.
2. I did not name them LaKeisha.

Blackout
08-22-2013, 12:52 AM
lol Interesting convo! I think im going to stay out of this one for now. :rofl:

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I boycotted chocolate milk and cocoa puffs? :noidea: I dated a white guy for a year? :noidea: I eat white bread? :noidea:

Pjeter Pan
08-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Not mix with non-albanians and teach my kids the same thing.

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Not mix with none albanians and teach my kids the same thing.
Wait aren't you Albo? wtf?

Pjeter Pan
08-22-2013, 01:54 AM
Wait aren't you Albo? wtf?
I ment non-albanians

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 01:57 AM
We have one kid.

Extreme High IQ for 2 1/2 mouth, long brown hair, dark hazel eyes. And looks like a cute light skinned Alpinoid, and bit Germanic version with some Dominican =)

Shah-Jehan
08-22-2013, 02:01 AM
The food I buy already has a lot of preservatives in it, I also store it in the fridge to keep it preserved:laugh:...

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 02:07 AM
The food I buy already has a lot of preservatives in it, I also store it in the fridge to keep it preserved:laugh:...

http://s19.postimg.org/5cyloa5mr/dfdfdsfdsf.png (http://postimage.org/)

Tropico
08-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Im actually on a mission to date White chicks to ruin the preservation of the white race muahahahahahahahahaha.

Graham
08-22-2013, 02:11 AM
I'm dating Loki. :)

Kinda freaky how close your avatar is to Lokis other girlfriend from before, who started the thread lol..

HillY35
08-22-2013, 02:23 AM
What am I doing for "preservation?" I'll tell you. I am preserving the sanity and overall health of my brain by not entertaining racialist "preservation" as anything serious.

Pjeter Pan
08-22-2013, 02:47 AM
What am I doing for "preservation?" I'll tell you. I am preserving the sanity and overall health of my brain by not entertaining racialist "preservation" as anything serious.youre an American you wouldn't understand no offence

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 02:48 AM
I've been salting everything. ;)

Melina
08-22-2013, 02:54 AM
youre an American you wouldn't understand no offence

Only Europeans really know what preservation is. Americans are mostly brainwashed by the media and live by everyone is the same and should be united. The U.S only think about white,black and mixed. They don't know about religion,language nor culture. I doubt they will ever understand.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Only Europeans really know what preservation is. Americans are mostly brainwashed by the media and live by everyone is the same and should be united. The U.S only think about white,black and mixed. They don't know about religion,language nor culture. I doubt they will ever understand.

-_- The US is a relatively new country. Whats wrong with living united?

Shah-Jehan
08-22-2013, 02:56 AM

They certainly don't know about history:laugh:, if you know what I mean:lol:

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 02:57 AM

So you don't want people united? race wars ? sounds a bit selfish and pessimistic for the common good.

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 02:58 AM

LOL

Melina
08-22-2013, 03:01 AM
-_- The US is a relatively new country. Whats wrong with living united?

The thing is the U.S is slowly crumbling because of unity. You see when culture and race clash you will see a moral decay in society. Then economic problems will follow.
Is like saying that Christians and and Muslims can live together in perfect harmony. Just like saying all races can live together without any problem. The truth is it will clash sooner or later.

MissProvocateur
08-22-2013, 03:10 AM
The thing is the U.S is slowly crumbling because of unity. You see when culture and race clash you will see a moral decay in society. Then economic problems will follow.
Is like saying that Christians and and Muslims can live together in perfect harmony. Just like saying all races can live together without any problem. The truth is it will clash sooner or later.

If a clash doesn't occur, one culture often ends up consuming the other until it disappears. However, I disagree when you say that Americans don't know about preservation, many Americans are very culturally and racially aware, hell, even in Uruguay, we have German colonies, where they like to live secluded form the rest of the country as well as colonies from other countries. Brazil has a lot of colonies living the way their ancestors (From Europe) taught them. Just look at some secluded areas in Brazil. The United States has areas like this, denying it is rather pessimistic. I also do think some cultures can live with one another without destroying each other as long as they are not vastly different, Like people of the same religion, but different cultures. :)

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 03:12 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tropico
08-22-2013, 03:39 AM

Ideological view points make people clash, not the color of ones skin. Are you really that brainwashed? Culture and ideas unites. Eventually the US will become a more culturally even place. Theres no need to panic.

Pjeter Pan
08-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Latin America is a perfect example of racial harmony

Tropico
08-22-2013, 03:49 AM

Well not harmony but at least much more tolerance. And im sure she'll just use the economic situation in Latin America vs Europe (or any White run country) as an example of why racial mixing is bad... Which would be a ignorant and uneducated statement to make.

Pjeter Pan
08-22-2013, 03:49 AM
USA is the new world so everyone from every country lives there. It perfect like that. There no such thing as American culture its to mix with 100s of different cultures

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 04:02 AM
Ideological view points make people clash, not the color of ones skin. Are you really that brainwashed? Culture and ideas unites. Eventually the US will become a more culturally even place. Theres no need to panic.

Minorities aren't nearly as individualistic as white Americans. A color blind "unity" would, for the most part, be largely onesided. No thanks. I'm not interested in metaphorically extending my hand first to someone who has their hands in their pockets... they might be pulling out a weapon.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:05 AM
Minorities aren't nearly as individualistic as white Americans. A color blind "unity" would, for the most part, be largely onesided. No thanks. I'm not interested in metaphorically extending my hand first to someone who has their hands in their pockets... they might be pulling out a weapon.

That's the kind of ignorance keeping America behind.

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 04:19 AM

I care more for the well being of my friends, family, and self, than some ideological dream of making social progress. If that means hurting feelings by avoiding certain neighborhoods, taking precautions around particular sorts of people, and whatnot, I really couldn't care less.

Let the liberals leave their backs turned, their doors unlocked, and their guard down for the demographs with higher criminality rates. They and their loved ones can make amends, or whatever their self hating complex desires. Really is a form of race supremacy to take on the mantle of "white man's burden," or to immerse oneself deeply into the culture of the "noble savage."

SkyBurn
08-22-2013, 04:22 AM
I'm ensuring that I don't allow the whites to improve their own blood by mixing with mine. No pale ass crackers for me! I might go black and not come back, or taste some curry.

Lol jks, I'm gonna pollute sturmwalkers gene pool.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:24 AM
I care more for the well being of my friends, family, and self, than some ideological dream of making social progress. If that means hurting feelings by avoiding certain neighborhoods, taking precautions around particular sorts of people, and whatnot, I really couldn't care less.

Let the liberals leave their backs turned, their doors unlocked, and their guard down for the demographs with higher criminality rates. They and their loved ones can make amends, or whatever their self hating complex desires. Really is a form of race supremacy to take on the mantle of "white man's burden," or to immerse oneself deeply into the culture of the "noble savage."

I have never had a single racial issue with any white male or female. But I've always been around intelligent people who have better things to do than to focus so deeply on race. They have never expected me to be some criminal because I'm Latino or treated me any differently. And that noble savage crap isn't even relevant in racial politics, your argument is invalid and outdated. People these days aren't focusing on race expect when the news blatantly repeats the yearly black vs white racial tension story. Other than that people in America are seeking like minded people not people with similar skin tones.

Neanderthal
08-22-2013, 04:33 AM
I have never had a single racial issue with any white male or female. But I've always been around intelligent people who have better things to do than to focus so deeply on race. They have never expected me to be some criminal because I'm Latino or treated me any differently. And that noble savage crap isn't even relevant in racial politics, your argument is invalid and outdated. People these days aren't focusing on race expect when the news blatantly repeats the yearly black vs white racial tension story. Other than that people in America are seeking like minded people not people with similar skin tones.

Omg, you talking like a fucking spic.

Pontios
08-22-2013, 04:38 AM
I have mainly European friends, so preservation is very easy for me. :lol:

alfieb
08-22-2013, 04:42 AM
I watch Japanese porn. I listen to black music. I have Mestizo friends.

I do nothing for preservation. I don't geb einen fick about the white race. Only my own people. Icelanders and Serbs will have to fend for themselves.

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 04:50 AM

LOL, don't you feel a whole lot more safe and welcome in an overwhelmingly white community? That is my point. How about you and me go walk hand in hand through Detroit and see if you feel the same there? You see, oneFUCKINGsided. Minorities bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, bitch, about the white woman who clutched her purse and kept an eye on them, because it pretty much is the only thing to bitch and moan about, petty crap. Fact is, that most don't want to integrate. There is plenty of opportunity for that to happen, and it hasn't.

EDIT: Noble Savage crap isn't relevant? Then why is The Wire so popular?

Melina
08-22-2013, 04:53 AM

LOL let me laugh! There is racial tension in D.R. I can't talk about other latin American countries. But in this country nobody likes blacks. No even the mixed race because most of the Haitians destroy their civilization.

alfieb
08-22-2013, 04:56 AM
Then why is The Wire so popular?
Well-written. Great characters. Different from every other show on TV.

Like a black ghetto Sopranos with a gay gangster main character.

I don't think it has anything to do with noble savagery.

The Sopranos -> The Wire -> Boardwalk Empire. The shows are barely (if at all) directly related, but in a way, they're the same show.

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Well-written. Great characters. Different from every other show on TV.

Like a black ghetto Sopranos with a gay gangster main character.

I don't think it has anything to do with noble savagery.

The Sopranos -> The Wire -> Boardwalk Empire. The shows are barely (if at all) directly related, but in a way, they're the same show.

Have to admit... I saw this scene and lost interest at the beginning:

http://youtu.be/zmIvu1yg3bU

If that black guy wasn't playing the role of the Noble Savage teaching the white man the noble path (really? Let the cheater play again and again because "this is America"? :picard1:) then I don't know what is.

alfieb
08-22-2013, 05:03 AM
If that black guy wasn't playing the role of the Noble Savage teaching the white man the noble path (really? Let the cheater play again and again because "this is America"? :picard1:) then I don't know what is.

It's one scene. The creator of the show is a white Jew from Baltimore.

I don't think the show is anti-white. I think it's just racially aware.

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 05:10 AM
It's one scene. The creator of the show is a white Jew from Baltimore.

I don't think the show is anti-white. I think it's just racially aware.

I wasn't under the impression that it was anti-white. Just that the scene I saw was trying to portray some wild, untamed yet wise aura for black Americans, or placing them in the role of the misunderstood "noble savage." It's the first scene, it is supposed to make the pitch, and it failed for me. The creator's stance on Zimmerman's case hasn't helped to change it.

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 05:27 AM
I wasn't under the impression that it was anti-white. Just that the scene I saw was trying to portray some wild, untamed yet wise aura for black Americans, or placing them in the role of the misunderstood "noble savage." It's the first scene, it is supposed to make the pitch, and it failed for me. The creator's stance on Zimmerman's case hasn't helped to change it.

I hate what that case became.

Oneeye
08-22-2013, 05:42 AM

The Zimmerman case? I agree. Media whipped a whole lot of people into a frenzy.

Melina
08-22-2013, 05:43 AM

I hate that white people have to pay for something they have nothing to do with. The Australian guy that got killed yesterday payed the price because of it.

armenianbodyhair
08-22-2013, 05:43 AM
The Zimmerman case? I agree. Media whipped a whole lot of people into a frenzy.

Yeah and I hate how liberals tried to make it about race and gun control. FFS, the guy was getting the shit beat out of him and he defended himself.

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 05:59 AM
If a clash doesn't occur, one culture often ends up consuming the other until it disappears. However, I disagree when you say that Americans don't know about preservation, many Americans are very culturally and racially aware, hell, even in Uruguay, we have German colonies, where they like to live secluded form the rest of the country as well as colonies from other countries. Brazil has a lot of colonies living the way their ancestors (From Europe) taught them. Just look at some secluded areas in Brazil. The United States has areas like this, denying it is rather pessimistic. I also do think some cultures can live with one another without destroying each other as long as they are not vastly different, Like people of the same religion, but different cultures. :)

http://s19.postimg.org/oas06rdhf/images_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

LOL let me laugh! There is racial tension in D.R. I can't talk about other latin American countries. But in this country nobody likes blacks. No even the mixed race because most of the Haitians destroy their civilization.

More like Bullshit.

Sure about that?

http://s19.postimg.org/7oafxokjn/554063_10151517593800213_625799549_n.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s19.postimg.org/akxgxyqdf/994594_10151517116755213_1376368865_n.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s19.postimg.org/3lo0ccfsz/998262_10152863321100184_847341484_n.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s19.postimg.org/ln75a59tv/1003969_10152863317575184_850010081_n.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s19.postimg.org/myab4vg1v/1012663_10152950038495184_1070518264_n.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s19.postimg.org/vvv1288hv/B12_E7304_50_E3_4221_A453_4_F3_CADFC44_CD_jpg_400_ 3.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

After baseball victory - all shades of color

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lY2FMw0WIA

In Miami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8jyrzHv0BU

Peru, Chile, Honduras and all these countries might have color deep conflicts but DR is a unique case. So stop lying and dirtying the image of MY country more then what your stupid ass has done already

So yeah it's possible to have a multiracial or mixed society working together well.

Sarmatian
08-22-2013, 06:01 AM
I have never had a single racial issue with any white male or female. But I've always been around intelligent people who have better things to do than to focus so deeply on race. They have never expected me to be some criminal because I'm Latino or treated me any differently...

Are you even serious? You bringing yourself as an example of Latino guy who does not perceived by others as dangerous and using this fact to prove that there are no dangerous Latinos :picard1: Are you deluded or something? What do you see in a mirror: whimpy boy or a tough gangsta? As far as things stands now no sane man will ever consider you as a source of potential direct threat. But it's your personal individual example which doesn't apply on vast majority of people of your race.

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Are you even serious? You bringing yourself as an example of Latino guy who does not perceived by others as dangerous and using this fact to prove that there are no dangerous Latinos :picard1: Are you deluded or something? What do you see in a mirror: whimpy boy or a tough gangsta? As far as things stands now no sane man will ever consider you as a source of potential direct threat. But it's your personal individual example which doesn't apply on vast majority of people of your race.

Don't confuse us with African American's crime rates...

Look even in Texas and Florida (which have a large Hispanic population) still don't top whites.. so we're not the majority of your "problems", check it with your own.

http://s19.postimg.org/gr3iig9oj/Incarceration_Rates.gif (http://postimage.org/)

alfieb
08-22-2013, 07:04 AM
Don't confuse us with African American's crime rates...

Look even in Texas and Florida (which have a large Hispanic population) still don't top whites.. so we're not the majority of your "problems", check it with your own.

Total crime, no.

Since you brought the subject up before, in terms of professional baseball, it's not blacks, it's not Haitians, it's not Mexicans or Dutch who are the problem.

It's you.

If I could pass a law that said no Dominican could ever play baseball again, I would. Your criminals, and even your non-criminals are ruining the sport. They come here using fake names. They lie about their ages. They use steroids. They don't care about teamwork... and they're generally assholes.

Manifest Destiny
08-22-2013, 10:36 AM

It's the kind of truth keeping liberal dreams of racial harmony behind.

Like it or not, it's the behavior of non-whites that's preventing the colorblind utopia that the left claims to want.

Manifest Destiny
08-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Peru, Chile, Honduras and all these countries might have color deep conflicts but DR is a unique case. So stop lying and dirtying the image of MY country more then what your stupid ass has done already

So yeah it's possible to have a multiracial or mixed society working together well.

If YOUR country is so advanced and harmonious, why are you here instead of there?

Manifest Destiny
08-22-2013, 10:49 AM

The closest thing to this in America would be a predominantly white neighborhood. But even those are disappearing and there are legal obstacles to preventing this from happening. There really isn't much in the way of white ethnic colonies here.

Insuperable
08-22-2013, 01:43 PM
In order to further preserve the white race I am raising awareness of northern Europeans not to mix with southern Europeans

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:31 PM

I didnt use this example to say all Latinos are not dangerous. Because there are dangerous folk of all races. I used it to signify that there is little/no racial tension between latinos and white americans. Hispanics have always been that buffer. Latinos arent even a race to begin with. But I think statistics show that latinos dont come close to whites or blacks in over all crime rates.

Manifest Destiny
08-22-2013, 04:33 PM
I didnt use this example to say all Latinos are not dangerous. Because there are dangerous folk of all races. I used it to signify that there is little/no racial tension between latinos and white americans. Hispanics have always been that buffer. Latinos arent even a race to begin with. But I think statistics show that latinos dont come close to whites or blacks in over all crime rates.

The amnesty for illegal invaders that many Latinos are pushing for will ensure plenty of tension for years to come.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:34 PM
LOL, don't you feel a whole lot more safe and welcome in an overwhelmingly white community? That is my point. How about you and me go walk hand in hand through Detroit and see if you feel the same there? You see, oneFUCKINGsided. Minorities bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, bitch, about the white woman who clutched her purse and kept an eye on them, because it pretty much is the only thing to bitch and moan about, petty crap. Fact is, that most don't want to integrate. There is plenty of opportunity for that to happen, and it hasn't.

EDIT: Noble Savage crap isn't relevant? Then why is The Wire so popular?

So is it one sided for the blacks or all minorites because Hispanics are VERY good about assimilation. Especially my generation since many of us were raised in the US so while our parents are a bit stubborn we actually assimilate very well. So its not coming from latinos.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
The amnesty for illegal invaders that many Latinos are pushing for will ensure plenty of tension for years to come.

The only people who even care about giving them amnesty are usually more right minded Republicans. The majority of the country knows the illegal immigration and the real major issue of the economy arent going hand in hand. Most people are more worried about jobs than the local hispanic population.

Manifest Destiny
08-22-2013, 04:37 PM
The only people who even care about giving them amnesty are usually more right minded Republicans. The majority of the country knows the illegal immigration and the real major issue of the economy arent going hand in hand. Most people are more worried about jobs than the local hispanic population.

Smart people realize that tens of millions of shiny new "Americans" will be competing with them for what few jobs are available.

Tropico
08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Smart people realize that tens of millions of shiny new "Americans" will be competing with them for what few jobs are available.

I think they arent worried about the present job market because most new immigrants are not college educated enough to compete with any jobs that the average American is. Most immigrants take the more lower paying demeaning jobs. The real scare comes from the next generation like mine or the next generation since it will produce more Hispanic Americans who can seriously compete with them.

HillY35
08-22-2013, 04:52 PM
youre an American you wouldn't understand no offence

You would be incredibly surprised and shocked if you knew the challenges I face in believing what I believe. To believe what I believe, one must endure much on almost a daily basis, living in the part of the country where I live.

Albion
08-22-2013, 05:26 PM
I watch Japanese porn. I listen to black music. I have Mestizo friends.

I do nothing for preservation. I don't geb einen fick about the white race. Only my own people. Icelanders and Serbs will have to fend for themselves.

So what do you do for Sicilians?

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Total crime, no.

Since you brought the subject up before, in terms of professional baseball, it's not blacks, it's not Haitians, it's not Mexicans or Dutch who are the problem.

It's you.

If I could pass a law that said no Dominican could ever play baseball again, I would. Your criminals, and even your non-criminals are ruining the sport. They come here using fake names. They lie about their ages. They use steroids. They don't care about teamwork... and they're generally assholes.

Here we go the fuck again, attacking us like a little pussy behind a monitor...

1st not all baseball players from DR do this

2nd Your claims that they don't care about team work is just your opinion and hatred towards the, desperate attempts making them look as bad as possible so you can "prove" your pathetic claims.

3rd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL Assholes? dude everyone knows we're extremely hospitable, friendly and cheerful people when they visit and in the exterior as well .. We're even considered the 2nd happiest in the world by some studies. So no you fail

http://www.examiner.com/article/dominican-republic-is-2nd-happiest-country-on-earth

If YOUR country is so advanced and harmonious, why are you here instead of there?

I never claimed these thing, you're putting words into my mouth coward. I have said it a quadrillion times before, reason why I'm here is because I have already settle down, got a home to pay, good job, family/ wife and a life.. As an adult you would understand that's not easy to do major changes such as moving back and selling everything you got, doing transfers etc.

Otherwise, if I didn't have these things, I would have moved there back a few years ago without an issue and live comfortably and even better if I have a diploma and speak English., many have gone back and since economy has boomed gotten a job or opened a business.

Fortis in Arduis
08-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I am going to use my nationalist vote and go back to teaching hatha yoga.

I am always helping people who need a hand-up, and I belong to the local preservation trust, and I am going to start volunteering for them.

Fear Fiain
08-22-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm an elected official, and am attempting to slowly legitimize the cause of white existence. Not hate, just the right to exist.
I plan to seek higher offices in the future.

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm an elected official, and am attempting to slowly legitimize the cause of white existence. Not hate, just the right to exist.

Where?

HillY35
08-22-2013, 08:54 PM

I believe you are mentally ill. To say such a troll-worthy thing, and yet not be a troll, makes you a person to have great pity in. Please get help.:picard2:

Melina
08-22-2013, 11:02 PM
I believe you are mentally ill. To say such a troll-worthy thing, and yet not be a troll, makes you a person to have great pity in. Please get help.:picard2:

I think he is doing ok for our cause. I think that there are better ways to change the U.S though. One of the best ways is to be socially influential to everyone. Then have enough monetary funds to make people worship you..

Fear Fiain
08-23-2013, 05:51 AM

It really makes me sad to think that there are some people who prefer bitching online and fantasizing about racewars to actually engaging in the political process and forming charities. trusts, etc. Don't accuse me of insanity or trolling, look at me and say, hm, could this guy be on to something?

Running for public office is the only strategy we HAVEN'T seriously tried in the US.

alfieb
08-23-2013, 06:06 AM
So what do you do for Sicilians?

I date some of them. I educate some of them about our history.

I encourage them to raise their kids in our culture. I frown upon them mating with outsiders. That's about all I can do.

Here we go the fuck again, attacking us like a little pussy behind a monitor...

1st not all baseball players from DR do this

2nd Your claims that they don't care about team work is just your opinion and hatred towards the, desperate attempts making them look as bad as possible so you can "prove" your pathetic claims.

3rd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL Assholes? dude everyone knows we're extremely hospitable, friendly and cheerful people when they visit and in the exterior as well .. We're even considered the 2nd happiest in the world by some studies. So no you fail

http://www.examiner.com/article/dominican-republic-is-2nd-happiest-country-on-earth

I never claimed these thing, you're putting words into my mouth coward. I have said it a quadrillion times before, reason why I'm here is because I have already settle down, got a home to pay, good job, family/ wife and a life.. As an adult you would understand that's not easy to do major changes such as moving back and selling everything you got, doing transfers etc.

Otherwise, if I didn't have these things, I would have moved there back a few years ago without an issue and live comfortably and even better if I have a diploma and speak English., many have gone back and since economy has boomed gotten a job or opened a business.

I'd say it to your face if I knew you in person. It's not cowardly, nor hiding. It's what I believe, and I give no fucks whether it offends you.

Nearly every baseball player in the Biogenesis scandal is a Dominican, including Alex Roidriguez.

I'm not saying the DR is a bad country or that people shouldn't go there. I'm saying that Dominicans are bad for the sport of baseball.

Fear Fiain
08-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Where?

Baile Atha Cliath, Poblacht na Heirann.

Albion
08-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Baile Atha Cliath, Poblacht na Heirann.

Be a lot better if you'd just say 'In Dublin'.

Fear Fiain
08-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Be a lot better if you'd just say 'In Dublin'.

I'm not trying to make his job easier, nor the job of the only nation in europe which actually is responsible for white guilt and all the things hurting our people.
Anyone who immediately asks a question like that is so obviously anti-fa or pigs that it's not worth answering except to fuck with them.

Albion
08-24-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm not trying to make his job easier, nor the job of the only nation in europe which actually is responsible for white guilt and all the things hurting our people.
Anyone who immediately asks a question like that is so obviously anti-fa or pigs that it's not worth answering except to fuck with them.

What are you talking about when you say only nation in Europe?

Fear Fiain
08-24-2013, 06:20 AM
What are you talking about when you say only nation in Europe?

Everything that white people get blamed for, historic evils, comes down to either england or ashkenazim jews. or both. Ocassionaly the dutch briefly got involved, but that's not separable from ashkenazim.

and your government would rather that you be flooded with pakistanis than let go of Ulster or Scotland.

Mortimer
08-24-2013, 06:28 AM
i dont believe in european preservation or asian preservation or jewish preservation or any other ethnic preservation. i do nothing for it and if i could i would do something against it

Fear Fiain
08-24-2013, 09:55 AM
i dont believe in european preservation or asian preservation or jewish preservation or any other ethnic preservation. i do nothing for it and if i could i would do something against it
you would fit in well in mexico. you could go off your meds and claim that your hallucinations are visions from God and the locals would believe you. have you considered it?

Albion
08-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Everything that white people get blamed for, historic evils, comes down to either england or ashkenazim jews. or both. Ocassionaly the dutch briefly got involved, but that's not separable from ashkenazim.

and your government would rather that you be flooded with pakistanis than let go of Ulster or Scotland.

By "historic evils" you probably mean empire - as if they've never existed before. Spanish, French and Portuguese were just as good at them as British and Dutch. Irish played a disproportionate role, such a shame so many will downplay it today.
"Dutch briefly got involved"? You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that. Involved in what?
White guilt is for pussies and is a result of women and effeminate men having a greater influence on society than previously.
You know nothing of the immigration problems. They have existed for as long as the union, in the 18th and 19th century we had an immigration problem with Irish as it happens - up to 25% of the population was Irish and they crowded into slums in the major cities and became associated with crime and disease. That was when immigration problems began. Eventually they assimilated (better than they did in America btw) and 35% of the population have some Irish ancestry, 25% have at least one grandparent. These people are still English, Scottish, British or whichever they choose to identify with, it's not like America where some Irish-Scottish-Welsh-Swedish-Danish-German, etc hybrid plastic paddy chooses to identify as Irish. :picard1:
Scotland gets to decided in 2014, the inhabitants of Northern Ireland have previously been allowed to. England is the only part of the UK that remains forced in a union few people want.

You know nothing of the British Isles, you're just another idiot on the wrong side of the Atlantic presuming to be some expert on Ireland.

Sandman
08-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I have 3 children. This is the best thing you can do for Preservation. More children = less immigration from the third world.

Fortis in Arduis
08-25-2013, 02:12 AM

That is a statement of self-loathing.

YeshAtid
08-25-2013, 02:15 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4762255/shaq-s-dance-o.gif

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:10 AM

why?

Fortis in Arduis
08-25-2013, 03:38 AM
why?

We are all one. To preserve oneself is also to preserve others.

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:42 AM
We are all one. To preserve oneself is also to preserve others.

i dont think in racial groups. to me we are all one humans.

Fortis in Arduis
08-25-2013, 03:47 AM
i dont think in racial groups. to me we are all one humans.

Your many postings would suggest otherwise. :wink

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:49 AM
Your many postings would suggest otherwise. :wink

then you are selectively reading me. i dont believe in racial or ethnic preservation just in human preservation and i do something about it, i spend on poor children and on victims of catastrophes etc.

Fortis in Arduis
08-25-2013, 05:46 AM
then you are selectively reading me. i dont believe in racial or ethnic preservation just in human preservation and i do something about it, i spend on poor children and on victims of catastrophes etc.

Your thinking would appear to be deeply entrenched within notions of racial differences and the values ascribed to them.

For example: "white girls are hotter then all other races of girls"

What could be clearer than that?

Fear Fiain
08-25-2013, 08:30 AM
You know nothing of the British Isles, you're just another idiot on the wrong side of the Atlantic presuming to be some expert on Ireland.

That's why I'm priority eligible for UK and not for Irish citizenship, right? That's why two of my uncles were born by the mersy...why I have second cousins from manchester through edinburgh... how about you don't know me, but you'll sure spout hate against a white man rather than deal with pakis.

Albion
09-15-2013, 12:53 PM
That's why I'm priority eligible for UK and not for Irish citizenship, right? That's why two of my uncles were born by the mersy...why I have second cousins from manchester through edinburgh... how about you don't know me, but you'll sure spout hate against a white man rather than deal with pakis.

When you start talking bullshit about a country, this is the sort of response you can expect, moron. Priority eligible for citizenship? Oh, well done - like 25% of England is eligible for Irish citizenship, they give it to anyone that can prove they have an Irish grandparent. Having ancestors from a place doesn't necessarily mean you know anything about it, some of my ancestors would have been Anglo-Saxons, but I don't proceed to lecture the Germans and Dutch on their own countries.

I haven't spouted hatred against you, don't be such a pussy. I do my bit to deal with England's problems, more than you do with America - you're just a sell out looking to run away to Europe as can be seen in your other thread on migrating to Ireland / Scotland.

Grow a pair, plastic paddy.

lei.talk
01-06-2014, 10:59 AM
you can encourage the many sub-varieties of humans
to be healthy and content in the habitat
of their particular specialisation.

it seems obvious to the girl-child
that the more evolved human
should ensure the habitat of all the specialised breeds
of plants and animals. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486&p=1613620&viewfull=1#post1613620)

emanuel bronner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner) was a crazy local person
that would appear randomly in my book-store,
dump a stack of his famous screed (http://hike2014.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/dr_bronners-label-peppermint-32oz.jpg) on my sales-counter
and spend a few hours explaining (in high-speed) why
my customers should walk around the corner
to the oceanside nutrition center and buy gallons
of his all-one peppermint liquid soap.

his surviving family is fulfilling his dreams
with projects like these:

Serendipol (https://web.archive.org/web/20130429182424/https://www.drbronner.com/coconut_oil_from_sri_lanka.php)

Serendipalm (https://web.archive.org/web/20130911082858/http://www.drbronner.com/palm_oil_from_ghana.php)

Other Sources (https://web.archive.org/web/20140114093102/http://www.drbronner.com:80/ingredients/fair-trade-around-the-world/tea-tree-oil/)

Morocco's "Tree of Life"
and other sources (http://www.earthoil.com/grower-projects/argan)

Improving Life in Kenya (https://www.olivado.com/the-story/kenya)

Canaan Fair Trade (http://www.canaanfairtrade.com/)

Sindyanna of Galilee (http://www.sindyanna.com/)

was the anthropoid in this video (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?13221&p=1528012&viewfull=1#post1528012)
ridiculed/beaten/starved/legislated
in to such a performance?

both history and experimental research
demonstrate that rewarding desired behavior

is more affective
than punishing undesired behavior.

rewarding the natives for staying home
is a major part of racial preservationism (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202-The-Racial-Compact).

http://youtu.be/YQumvXzLOvg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2utrqcg.png (http://magicsoapbox.com/?page_id=7)

Liac
01-11-2014, 08:40 PM
For sake of preservation I use preservative.

Dani Cutie
11-16-2014, 11:06 PM
I will do a exposition in my class that explain why all aren´t equals :)

Ars Moriendi
11-16-2014, 11:09 PM
xD This thread.

Gustave H
11-17-2014, 12:49 AM
I plan to have many children. :)

Why haven't you been online for 5 years? A fellow Texan with similar ideology and such..Damn shame. Pretty much this^ and I am a member of an organization, and promote pro-White ideas, etc.

Dictator
11-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Most people are wasting their time on stormfront.

Jehan
11-20-2014, 03:05 PM
I just vote. It's not a lot, but it's funny do see the scary face of the traitors who read the results.

Jarla87
02-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Marry within my race and my People
Have as many children as possible (If I had 3 I`d be happy if I had 15 I`d be happy, if I could choose a number it would be 7).
Rise racially and culturally aware children in a healthy, natural and wholesome environment.

Gustave H
02-14-2015, 12:25 AM

I agree. The last part made me sad.

Longbowman
02-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Not currently dating any pure Aryans. You're welcome, Gentiles.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 05:30 PM
I promote secularism in the UK, to preserve our laws from Islamic extremists :)

щрбл
02-18-2015, 05:33 PM
I voted for a nationalistic party which is doing surprisingly well now that they are in the parliament.

Alchemysta
02-22-2015, 02:40 PM
I want to be northern european identity

Jehan
02-22-2015, 04:55 PM
I promote secularism in the UK, to preserve our laws from Islamic extremists :)

No need to lie, you fool nobody. If sharia law have been apply in some UK tribunal, it's only by the fault of people like you.

NatiaCutie
02-25-2015, 06:43 AM
No need to lie, you fool nobody. If sharia law have been apply in some UK tribunal, it's only by the fault of people like you.

Are you mad?
I've said all the time that Islamic nuttery needs to be addressed more seriously cuz their shariah zones are a danger to women and the LGBT community.

Don't lie about me.

Sarmatian
02-25-2015, 07:00 AM
Are you mad?
I've said all the time that Islamic nuttery needs to be addressed more seriously cuz their shariah zones are a danger to women and the LGBT community.

Don't lie about me.

The very reason why UK have to deal with Islamic nuttery, sharia zones etc in the first place is because some time ago people with liberal views similar to you started advocating mass immigration without proper assimilation.

Jehan
02-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Are you mad?

Don't lie about me.

Not mad just realist.
You can said everything you want the facts are here. If UK have to deal with islamists, it's because people like you who support and organize massive immigration.

NatiaCutie
02-25-2015, 07:37 AM
Not mad just realist.
You can said everything you want the facts are here. If UK have to deal with islamists, it's because people like you who support and organize massive immigration.

How am I 'organizing' massive immigration? :lol:
I don't bring anyone here.

Jehan
02-25-2015, 07:49 AM
How am I 'organizing' massive immigration? :lol:
I don't bring anyone here.

Are you retard or you change your mind?
You deny support massive immigration in europe? You didn't go in demonstration to support asylum seeker? Don't you vote for people who whish bring millions of africans/arabs in UK? Don't you vote and like people who close their eyes about the rapes commit by muslims in rotherham?

NatiaCutie
02-25-2015, 08:05 AM
Are you retard or you change your mind?
You deny support massive immigration in europe? You didn't go in demonstration to support asylum seeker? Don't you vote for people who whish bring millions of africans/arabs in UK? Don't you vote and like people who close their eyes about the rapes commit by muslims in rotherham?

How is defending an LGBT activist related to Shariah law?
If you're going to start calling me names, at least makes sure you have a clue of what you're talking about.

Jehan
02-25-2015, 09:18 AM
So long as the person respect the right of other people to live however they want to live, without imposing anything

Linebacker
02-25-2015, 12:04 PM
I care more about Political and Economical progress rather than Cultural preservation.

Culture is something that is really outdated and feudal in the 21st century,and will become even more so in the future.It is an unimportant subject to the progress of humanity.

ius semper
02-25-2015, 12:08 PM
I care more about Political and Economical progress rather than Cultural preservation.

Culture is something that is really outdated and feudal in the 21st century,and will become even more so in the future.It is an unimportant subject to the progress of humanity.

Cultural identification matters. If you don't think so then ask yourself why do countries exist, or why there are regions whcih want to become countries.

Linebacker
02-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Cultural identification matters. If you don't think so then ask yourself why do countries exist, or why there are regions whcih want to become countries.

Well the very fact that countries and religions and languages exist is the reason humanity can't move forward as a whole.

Just think what would it be like if there were no countries,no different languages,no religion to turn us against each other,and we were all a united civilization "One for all and all for one".The world would be on a much further level,and we will be much more advanced as a species.

That kind of society is still an Utopia,but I do believe it will be possible some day,in the future.

ius semper
02-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Well the very fact that countries and religions and languages exist is the reason humanity can't move forward as a whole.

Just think what would it be like if there were no countries,no different languages,no religion to turn us against each other,and we were all a united civilization "One for all and all for one".The world would be on a much further level,and we will be much more advanced as a species.

That kind of society is still an Utopia,but I do believe it will be possible some day,in the future.

But there will always be different kinds of skin, so there will always be points to divide humanity.

Empecinado
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM

It already exists in a small scale and is called favelas.

Linebacker
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM
But there will always be different kinds of skin, so there will always be points to divide humanity.

There will be,but people won't care about them as much as they do today,or perhaps not care at all.