PDA

View Full Version : Is the CIA killing Indian scientists?

Loki
08-06-2017, 08:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPd-Ieer8RY

Lavrentis
08-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Seems like another conspiracy theory, but I always wondered if India is more pro-US or pro-Russia. Or if it is trying to create it's own zone.

Drawing-slim
08-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Cool video.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-06-2017, 08:46 PM
I would have done it for free if Ross was added to the list.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Seems like another conspiracy theory, but I always wondered if India is more pro-US or pro-Russia. Or if it is trying to create it's own zone.

If the video is accurate it is very odd that so many have died under unusual circumstances and not in old age. If you have a group of people in a specific professional field dying at high rates (by suicide/accidents/natural causes) and in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, then that should raise an eyebrow.

Babak
08-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Not on my watch

http://i.imgur.com/M022QBe.jpg

EL_BARBARO
08-06-2017, 11:10 PM
probably. One of its field agents could perfectly be Ross.

Fractal
08-07-2017, 04:11 AM
probably. One of its field agents could perfectly be Ross.

lol i have a big mouth, i'd be the worst one.

EL_BARBARO
08-07-2017, 06:05 AM
lol i have a big mouth, i'd be the worst one.

just the opposite, you'd be the perfect one.

N1019
08-07-2017, 06:29 AM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the CIA were eliminating Indian nuclear scientists.

If you read about Indian nuclear history you'll find that the US was very unhappy when the Indians conducted their first "peaceful nuclear explosion".

Only certain countries are allowed to have nukes, as far as the world powers are concerned. Anyone else who pursues them does so at their own peril.

So, India got nukes, the Americans were pissed off, and then the Pakis, who have always been closer to the Anglo-Americans, were allowed to get nukes. No coincidence there. India wasn't going to be allowed to tip the balance too far in its favour.

India is non-aligned, wants to be independent, to go on its own path. However, it is under the thumb of the Anglo-American-Zionist global economic order. Beyond buying various Russian aircraft (a product of non-alignment) I don't think there's much pro-Russian sentiment there.

The potential of India to become a great global power is well known, thus it must be kept in check. I have no doubt the British had this in mind when they partitioned their Indian empire into two countries before leaving, and the Americans share the same view.

EL_BARBARO
08-07-2017, 06:42 AM
I believe it without a doubt... I just imagine Ross in front of a lot of red bottons.

Loki
08-07-2017, 11:37 AM
I believe it without a doubt... I just imagine Ross in front of a lot of red bottons.

God help us all. :lol: