PDA

View Full Version : List the countries from best fit to worse for the former French president Jacques Chirac

Tooting Carmen
08-09-2017, 11:55 PM
UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Sweden.
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/111215102519-jacques-chirac-attends-the-opening-of-the-new-contemporary-art-centre-francois-pinault-foundation-on-june-4-2009-in-venice-horizontal-large-gallery.jpghttp://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/jacques-chirac-15.jpghttp://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/jacques-chirac-10.jpg

Sikeliot
08-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Albania, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine.

Sikeliot
08-10-2017, 12:00 AM
And he also passes in Lebanon better than in Norway, Sweden, Russia, or UK so do not ever say I only single out Sicilians and Cretans. EVER AGAIN.

Tooting Carmen
08-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Albania, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine.

He is quite a commonplace Frenchman, yet you say he fits better as Greek or Balkan than as British or German.:thumb001: Must be all the Dinarid and Med elements...

(Actually, just as many Greeks fit better in Iberia than in Bulgaria and Romania, so I think that at least some French people fit better in Greece than in the British Isles).

Sikeliot
08-10-2017, 12:05 AM
He is quite a commonplace Frenchman, yet you say he fits better as Greek or Balkan than as British or German.:thumb001: Must be all the Dinarid and Med elements...

(Actually, just as many Greeks fit better in Iberia than in Bulgaria and Romania, so I think that at least some French people fit better in Greece than in the British Isles).

I think Peloponnesians might fit well in France and probably some people in Epirus but I definitely think that Thessaly, Macedonia, Thrace have people who look more "eastern" like and more like Bulgarians.

Tooting Carmen
08-10-2017, 12:11 AM
I think Peloponnesians might fit well in France and probably some people in Epirus but I definitely think that Thessaly, Macedonia, Thrace have people who look more "eastern" like and more like Bulgarians.

I suppose the connection between France and Greece is that both countries strongly overlap albeit with different regions of Italy - France (especially from the Auvergne southwards) more with the North and Greece more with the Centre and South.

Sikeliot
08-10-2017, 12:12 AM
I suppose the connection between France and Greece is that both countries strongly overlap albeit with different regions of Italy - France (especially from the Auvergne southwards) more with the North and Greece more with the Centre and South.

Again, Greeks as a whole do not look like Calabrese and Sicilians.

Tooting Carmen
08-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Again, Greeks as a whole do not look like Calabrese and Sicilians.

I said Centre and South.

Sikeliot
08-10-2017, 12:17 AM
I said Centre and South.

Calabria and Sicily are within that area. Anyway I still maintain a significant portion look more Bulgarian than Italian of any kind.

Also, some mainlanders are equidistant between Bulgarians, North Italians, and South Italians.

Tooting Carmen
08-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Calabria and Sicily are within that area. Anyway I still maintain a significant portion look more Bulgarian than Italian of any kind.

Also, some mainlanders are equidistant between Bulgarians, North Italians, and South Italians.

OK I agree, but my point is that, despite the geographical distances, a lot of Greeks look closer to Iberians than to South Slavs; similarly, some French people look closer to Greeks than to Brits or Germans.

MysteriousWays
08-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Albania, Germany, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Serbia, Croatia, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine

Odin
08-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Best: SW Europe.
Worse: Northern Europe.

Columella
08-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Overall as a type not far from Mitterrand. Possibly taller. Very Gaulish (French) looking. ( or maybe is these guys who set the stereotype)
Probably falls within a Dinaric range
http://b2.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p524445/JC_6_640x480.jpg
Again a West Central to Southern East Belt in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ülev
08-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, UK, Portugal, Greece, Albania, Romania, Austria, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine

an
I was taught
that
he
completely not pass ---> Czech Republic

Tooting Carmen
01-23-2018, 08:19 PM
bump