PDA

View Full Version : The History of Hindu India

Loki
08-11-2017, 02:09 AM
Part One: From Ancient Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBZRTzXARWM

Armenian Bishop
08-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Thank You for providing this educational film about India, Loki. Some folks here reveal their ignorance, about India, when they go ballistic with tasteless remarks about the country. By the way, India's Constitution is the longest written document of its kind in the world.

As for myself, I'm well informed about India. I've read the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Buddhist Sutras, and quite a lot of other books about the India way of understanding religion and philosophy. Quite a long time ago, I practiced Buddhism, as a guest in some Buddhist Centers and Monasteries here in California. I also had discussions about Hinduism with a Krishna Priest.

In fact, I've done a lot of research about World Religions, in general. For example: I benefitted from the wisdom of Catholic Monks, as well as attending Armenian Christian Services. I think this Forum has underestimated the richness of India's heritage.

Sekarotuinen
08-11-2017, 06:25 PM
I wish indians all the best in their Kulturkampf against toilets. Truly this ancient culture is amazing.

Fractal
08-11-2017, 06:26 PM
I wish indians all the best in their Kulturkampf against toilets. Truly this ancient culture is amazing.

Far superior to your stupid Islamic semitic culture