PDA

View Full Version : Is Kurdish a "white language?

gültekin
08-12-2017, 12:18 AM
So I came across an interesting term (mentioned by a Kurdish member): "white language" (in this thread https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189873-Armenians-or-Tatars-Who-s-white)

I assume it means European-sounding languages.

Kurdish is an Indo-European language with HUGE pre-IE (Semitic, Mesopotamian etc) substratum. Do you think Kurdish is a "white language"? Because Pahli (Kurdish member) thinks so, I also think it is a white language as it is related to languages spoken in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LztT67jNQdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF88uOLuXAo

Voskos
08-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Have some respect for your Kurdish brothers. They are the closest population to you by IBD segment sharing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r7hq90wG_po/UCVejBFUF0I/AAAAAAAAAx4/8PenpwSKxZQ/s1600/Turkish_D.png

gültekin
08-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Have some respect for your Kurdish brothers. They are the closest population to you by IBD segment sharing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r7hq90wG_po/UCVejBFUF0I/AAAAAAAAAx4/8PenpwSKxZQ/s1600/Turkish_D.png

My AFRO-SEMITIC E1b1b friend, do you even know how to interpret this graphic? Do you think Turkish_D shares more segment with Kurdish_Y than with other Turkish populations, including itself (Turkish_D) LOL.

Or does Turkish_D shares more segments with Ukrainians than with Turks, Turkish_Kayseri and Turkish_Aydin? If so, this graphic is meaningless (since it is from Dienekes' blog)

Anyway, what do you think about Kurdish language? It's related to your language. Greek is an Indo-European langauge with HUGE Natufian (E1B1B) substratum.

I think they sound a bit similar, they are both Indo-European langauges afterall))))))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOQR-Y6SgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMGbWeTj1KA

Voskos
08-12-2017, 12:44 AM
of course it's possible. Just means every individual of Turkish_D is related to Kurds more than they're related to other individuals of Turkish_D sample. educate yourself kurd.

Köstebek
08-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Its closest dialect is not even Persian, closest to Kurdish is Baloch in North West Pakistan. So, its not.

gültekin
08-12-2017, 12:46 AM
of course it's possible. Just means every individual of Turkish_D is related to Kurds more than they're related to other individuals of Turkish_D sample. educate yourself kurd.

My afro-semitic orientalid E1b1b friend, Turkish_D sample is consisted of "Turkish_D" individuals, how can they be more related to Kurds than to themselves lol

Voskos
08-12-2017, 12:48 AM
My afro-semitic orientalid E1b1b friend, Turkish_D sample is consisted of "Turkish_D" individuals, how can they be more related to Kurds than to themselves lol

you just can't compute this can you? did you go to university?

Wadaad
08-12-2017, 12:49 AM
To my ears it sounds Persianate, but with alot of semitic glottal stops and rough KH sounds from Arabic that Persian lacks.

But overall, it sounds Indo-European indeed, especially contrasted next to the very ALIEN language of Turkish, which is easily much stranger to the common ear. More melodious than Kurdish ofcourse, but sounding strange to the MENA region and to the Balkans. I keep hearing “jackson…chukujulorum bla bla” I don’t know why I keep hearing the word jackson in Turkish all the time, “darajackson”, “karajackson”, I kept hearing this all the time.

Another one is constant repeating of the sound “U” with the dots on top and the “I’ without the dot. The whole language is full of those sounds. It feels like everything ends in “u”, there are no hard consonants at the end of the words. The Rs are very very soft for an English speaker, really hard to pronounce.

Another repeating word is “sonra”, constantly sonra sonra sonra. If I had to summarize Turkish, it would be language of “darajackson+oyurum+sonra”, these are the sounds constantly repeating in the language.

gültekin
08-12-2017, 12:53 AM
I don’t know why I keep hearing the word jackson in Turkish all the time, “darajackson”, “karajackson”, I kept hearing this all the time.

That's the future tense sign in Turkish, -ecek, acak. Those Turks were probably talking about future.

http://www.turkishlanguage.co.uk/futuretense.htm

Uzarel
08-12-2017, 01:30 AM
To my ears it sounds Persianate, but with alot of semitic glottal stops and rough KH sounds from Arabic that Persian lacks.This is only true for Sorani speakers in Iraqi Kurdistan and Kurmanji speakers in Syrian Kurdistan, particularly in the major urban centers. The following clip is from a film featuring northern Kurmanji speakers and I barely detect Semitic or Arabic influences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVa88R3lGRk

In Iraqi Kurdistan, children stopped learning Arabic in school after 1991. The amount of people who understand Arabic is declining and so will its influence on the Kurdish language.

Rethel
08-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Of course kurdish is white language, but influenced by swarthy and yellow languages.

itilvolga
08-12-2017, 10:20 AM
This is only true for Sorani speakers in Iraqi Kurdistan and Kurmanji speakers in Syrian Kurdistan, particularly in the major urban centers. The following clip is from a film featuring northern Kurmanji speakers and I barely detect Semitic or Arabic influences.

In Iraqi Kurdistan, children stopped learning Arabic in school after 1991. The amount of people who understand Arabic is declining and so will its influence on the Kurdish language.

it's pretty normal that Kurdish sounds like Persian actually, Persian is also in that family language and Kurdish is like half Persian half another language (not only about dialect, also grammar, words etc)

lameduck
08-12-2017, 10:20 AM
languages dont have race lol, from what i have read Kurdish is most similar to balochi and very distinct from Arabic.

Böri
08-12-2017, 10:27 AM
languages dont have race lol, from what i have read Kurdish is most similar to balochi and very distinct from Arabic.

It's normal it sounds Balochi and most similar to it.

http://i.hizliresim.com/6mqz99.jpg (http://hizliresim.com/6mqz99)

It has strong Arabic vocabulary inside İ guess but still Indo-Iranian in basis and structure. Not Semite or smth else.

Governor
08-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Kurdish sounds Portuguese, even they look similar to each others.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 10:36 AM
To my ears it sounds Persianate, but with alot of semitic glottal stops and rough KH sounds from Arabic that Persian lacks.

But overall, it sounds Indo-European indeed, especially contrasted next to the very ALIEN language of Turkish, which is easily much stranger to the common ear. More melodious than Kurdish ofcourse, but sounding strange to the MENA region and to the Balkans. I keep hearing “jackson…chukujulorum bla bla” I don’t know why I keep hearing the word jackson in Turkish all the time, “darajackson”, “karajackson”, I kept hearing this all the time.

Another one is constant repeating of the sound “U” with the dots on top and the “I’ without the dot. The whole language is full of those sounds. It feels like everything ends in “u”, there are no hard consonants at the end of the words. The Rs are very very soft for an English speaker, really hard to pronounce.

Another repeating word is “sonra”, constantly sonra sonra sonra. If I had to summarize Turkish, it would be language of “darajackson+oyurum+sonra”, these are the sounds constantly repeating in the language.

I studied on some older Iranian languages, kh sounds were still present there, but probably increased once it came under influence from other languages. Just ignore the old retarded autist, he is most likely brain damaged or something.

Also I cannot tell if Gültekin is joking or a legit retard, probably legit retarded because never have I stated that Kurdish is a White language xD

The worst part is that Turks want to be so "European" yet their culture and language is so far away which is quite hilarious, putting on top the "muh Ottoman Empire".

http://www.supergrove.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/crying-meme-7-meme.jpg

Vlatko Vukovic
08-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Kurdish language is Indo-European language, similar to Persian, but with influence of a lot of Asian languages.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 10:59 AM
It's sounds Persian with it's own unique twist. Kinda sounds Baloch but without the Indo-Aryan influence for me. Well, 7abibi, Turkish and Kurdish are not White languages, and Turkish sounds very out of place in the middle east than both Semitic and Iranic put together. Afro-Asiatic and Indo-European languages are native to the middle east.

RN97
08-12-2017, 11:15 AM
It's indo-European and it does share some some similarities, but other than that, it's not "European". I do know some non-Euro indo-European words that is similar to European languages. Like Dushman (enemy), chair (tea) etc. IDK what you'd mean by a "white language" and if Slavic languages were only spoken in the middle east it would be non-white no matter what.

Ylla
08-12-2017, 12:04 PM
It sounds Arabic Persian mix.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 12:10 PM
It's indo-European and it does share some some similarities, but other than that, it's not "European". I do know some non-Euro indo-European words that is similar to European languages. Like Dushman (enemy), chair (tea) etc. IDK what you'd mean by a "white language" and if Slavic languages were only spoken in the middle east it would be non-white no matter what.

There is no such thing as "white language" because any fucking elite can invade Europe, Middle East or Asia and assimilate some region and boom, all of sudden they speak the language of the elites that assimilated them.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 12:22 PM
There is no such thing as "white language" because any fucking elite can invade Europe, Middle East or Asia and assimilate some region and boom, all of sudden they speak the language of the elites that assimilated them.

Pretty much. I mean, are the Maltese not White simply because they speak a Romanized Arabic language which was brought to the island by the Berber Fatimids in the early middle ages? Besides, Kurds and other Iranic and Indo-European groups like Armenians are genetically west Asians or middle easterners regardless of their ethno-linguistic affiliation which is true for all ethnic groups today. I mean, Arabs, who are a central Semitic group emerged in the 1st millennium BCE in North-West Arabia and Southern Levant, are genetically the closest to the Egyptians - both modern and ancient - who are neither Semites or Arabs.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Pretty much. I mean, are the Maltese not White simply because they speak a Romanized Arabic language which was brought to the island by the Berber Fatimids in the early middle ages? Besides, Kurds and other Iranic and Indo-European groups like Armenians are genetically west Asians or middle easterners regardless of their ethno-linguistic affiliation which is true for all ethnic groups today. I mean, Arabs, who are a central Semitic group emerged in the 1st millennium BCE in North-West Arabia and Southern Levant, are genetically the closest to the Egyptians - both modern and ancient - who are neither Semites or Arabs.

Assimilation of other people has gone on for millenias, only stopping around modern days with the internet and shit.

Böri
08-12-2017, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErED8FBdUM0

Seya
08-12-2017, 12:26 PM
there is no such thing as Indo-European sounding language cose is more about the grammar similarities then it is about the vocabulary. like russian-german for example..they don't share any vocabulary but they are both indo-european languages although they sound totally different. only the grammar can classify a language.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Assimilation of other people has gone on for millenias, only stopping around modern days with the internet and shit.

Of course. Most of the human race are not pure and so on. I mean, Turks do have some central Asian admixture in their genepool, but all in all, they cluster the closest to Caucasians, Iranians, Armenians and other west Asians than to the more Mongoloid Turkic peoples like Kazakhs, Turkmen and so on who also have local Iranic admixture as well. It's also true that many Arabians today do have foreign admixture coming from Iran and India as well, especially the khaleeji or gulf Arabs. There's nothing wrong with that, but apparently, Turks have a very hard time understanding this simply concept.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Of course. Most of the human race are not pure and so on. I mean, Turks do have some central Asian admixture in their genepool, but all in all, they cluster the closest to Caucasians, Iranians, Armenians and other west Asians than to the more Mongoloid Turkic peoples like Kazakhs, Turkmen and so on who also have local Iranic admixture as well. It's also true that many Arabians today do have foreign admixture coming from Iran and India as well, especially the khaleeji or gulf Arabs. There's nothing wrong with that, but apparently, Turks have a very hard time understanding this simply concept.

Gültekin and Siyendi are the biggest Turd autists that deny this, "muh Turkic people", they can go fuck themselves lmfao. Actually, the whole Middle East can go fuck itself, had enough of everyone there be it Iranic, Turkic or Arabic lol.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Gültekin and Siyendi are the biggest Turd autists that deny this, "muh Turkic people", they can go fuck themselves lmfao. Actually, the whole Middle East can go fuck itself, had enough of everyone there be it Iranic, Turkic or Arabic lol.

For me, I little care about the Northern Middle East, lol. I was born and still living in Arabia, and what's happening in North Africa, Northern Middle East and other places has no effect here. I'm living with my family in relative peace, and I don't really care on the ethnicity and "muh purity" or whatever nationalist nonsense, and I have plenty of Persian, Pakistani, and other non-Arab friends. My father always told me that politics makes a person mad and the whole middle east is a mess, and he was a soldier of the PLO btw, so he knows on the problems that is going on there far more better than most people(he's 63 years old)

Pahli
08-12-2017, 12:35 PM
For me, I little care about the Northern Middle East, lol. I was born and still living in Arabia, and what's happening in North Africa, Northern Middle East and other places has no effect here. I'm living with my family in relative peace, and I don't really care on the ethnicity and "muh purity" or whatever nationalist nonsense, and I have plenty of Persian, Pakistani, and other non-Arab friends. My father always told me that politics makes a person mad and the whole middle east is a mess, and he was a soldier of the PLO btw, so he knows on the problems that is going on there far more better than most people(he's 63 years old)

Middle East is a shithole atm. because of religion, politics and $$$ / power. In the end your own people might turn against you. How are you going to progress when some of your own people are retarded and almost being terrorist lol.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Middle East is a shithole atm. because of religion, politics and $$$ / power. In the end your own people might turn against you. How are you going to progress when some of your own people are retarded and almost being terrorist lol.

I know that, but I do still support my people in Lebanon and etc, and I do still really care about them but that's about it. If anything really, I strongly associate to people who have the same prospects and ideology as I am regardless of their gender, race, and so on. Why do you think I'm against the notion of Arab nationalism or Islamism? Ya3ney, the countries in the northern Middle East and North Africa don't have laws against discrimination like here, and why countries like Syria and Egypt have great sectarian and racial/ethnic problems between Arabs and non-Arabs like Kurds and so on. That's why is such a mess.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
I know that, but I do still support my people in Lebanon and etc, and I do still really care about them but that's about it. If anything really, I strongly associate to people who have the same prospects and ideology as I am regardless of their gender, race, and so on. Why do you think I'm against the notion of Arab nationalism or Islamism? Ya3ney, the countries in the northern Middle East and North Africa don't have laws against discrimination like here, and why countries like Syria and Egypt have great sectarian and racial/ethnic problems between Arabs and non-Arabs like Kurds and so on. That's why is such a mess.

Even if there was no Arab nationalism, they will still fight each other for money or power, such things have happened in Kurdistan in North Iraq, Barzani betrayed the Kurds and sided with the Iraqis.

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Even if there was no Arab nationalism, they will still fight each other for money or power, such things have happened in Kurdistan in North Iraq, Barzani betrayed the Kurds and sided with the Iraqis.

You know, you can say whatever you want against Islam, but the one thing that I love about the religion is the concept of the Ummah which teaches that all Muslims regardless of their gender, race and so on must be united as one and so on. I mean, what I love about here is that it's nothing like what you see in countries like Turkey or Iraq where ethnic and religious discrimination is everywhere which conflict erupts in those nations. Here, I can be friends with any people here, and it's very peaceful nation if you're looking to settle down and away from the chaos that is going on in the north, you know?

Pahli
08-12-2017, 01:16 PM
You know, you can say whatever you want against Islam, but the one thing that I love about the religion is the concept of the Ummah which teaches that all Muslims regardless of their gender, race and so on must be united as one and so on. I mean, what I love about here is that it's nothing like what you see in countries like Turkey or Iraq where ethnic and religious discrimination is everywhere which conflict erupts in those nations. Here, I can be friends with any people here, and it's very peaceful nation if you're looking to settle down and away from the chaos that is going on in the north, you know?

I know, but people don't know how to be "casual" about Islam, they usually tend to become over religious and stupid. The idea of the Ummah isn't entirely dumb, but it just doesn't work under the banner of Islam.

Luca
08-12-2017, 01:24 PM
I know, but people don't know how to be "casual" about Islam, they usually tend to become over religious and stupid. The idea of the Ummah isn't entirely dumb, but it just doesn't work under the banner of Islam.

how does it not work under the banner of Islam?
Literally the only religion where Ummah works as well is Islam, mainly because they are that strictly religious.
If we look back at europe in the middle ages, we can see that there was also a stronger connection between christians than now, mainly because they were more religious back then.
The big difference is that Christians seem to loose their faith with technological advancement, while Muslims do not. And this is the reason Ummah can only work long-term in Islam, and not in Christianity for example

Pahli
08-12-2017, 01:33 PM
how does it not work under the banner of Islam?
Literally the only religion where Ummah works as well is Islam, mainly because they are that strictly religious.
If we look back at europe in the middle ages, we can see that there was also a stronger connection between christians than now, mainly because they were more religious back then.
The big difference is that Christians seem to loose their faith with technological advancement, while Muslims do not. And this is the reason Ummah can only work long-term in Islam, and not in Christianity for example

Its not going to work unless you are willing to screw progression of society and advancement, which IMO is a no go.

Damião de Góis
08-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Kurdish sounds Portuguese, even they look similar to each others.

:confused:

gültekin
08-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Also I cannot tell if Gültekin is joking or a legit retard, probably legit retarded because never have I stated that Kurdish is a White language xD

The worst part is that Turks want to be so "European" yet their culture and language is so far away which is quite hilarious, putting on top the "muh Ottoman Empire".

Kıro, you are the one who sucks them till they come over your face, but McCree (aka Gilgamesh) is the best when it comes to sucking Europeans online. It's impossible for you two buttbuddies to disagree with European members in any subject. Simply, IMPOSSIBLE. Because you feel inferior in front of them, they are your defacto masters. Has anyone seen Pahli or McCree900 disagree with Europeans (let alone insulting them like they insult/attack Turks LOL).

You two buttbuddies always side with Europeans against Turks and suck them till they come in your mouth, and interestingly it's you guys who accuse Turks of being Euro wannabes. What a fucking irony, LOL.

Never have I claimed to be European. As a diaspora Kurd your knowledge about Turkey is limited, Turks don't see themselves European AT ALL. If you ask an average Turk if he/she is European the answer will be "no I'm Turkish", ask him if he/she is Middle Eastern then the answer will be same "no, I'm Turkish". The only identity here is your ethnicity. If you are from Turkey you are either Turk, Circassian, Kurd etc. I haven't seen anyone identifying him/herself as "European" or something. There is no such identity in Turkey and Turks don't feel themselves European as a nation.

In Turkey, being Middle Easterner is associated with being from Arabic countries and being European is associated with being from "mainstream Europe". Anyway, by saying "white language" you were basically referring to IE langauges LOL, don't be so fucking ashamed of your own posts.

Hadouken
08-12-2017, 10:22 PM
not as much as turkish . thats why goebbels for example visited turkey

Pahli
08-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Kıro, you are the one who sucks them till they come over your face, but McCree (aka Gilgamesh) is the best when it comes to sucking Europeans online. It's impossible for you two buttbuddies to disagree with European members in any subject. Simply, IMPOSSIBLE. Because you feel inferior in front of them, they are your defacto masters. Has anyone seen Pahli or McCree900 disagree with Europeans (let alone insulting them like they insult/attack Turks LOL).

You two buttbuddies always side with Europeans against Turks and suck them till they come in your mouth, and interestingly it's you guys who accuse Turks of being Euro wannabes. What a fucking irony, LOL.

Never have I claimed to be European. As a diaspora Kurd your knowledge about Turkey is limited, Turks don't see themselves European AT ALL. If you ask an average Turk if he/she is European the answer will be "no I'm Turkish", ask him if he/she is Middle Eastern then the answer will be same "no, I'm Turkish". The only identity here is your ethnicity. If you are from Turkey you are either Turk, Circassian, Kurd etc. I haven't seen anyone identifying him/herself as "European" or something. There is no such identity in Turkey and Turks don't feel themselves European as a nation.

In Turkey, being Middle Easterner is associated with being from Arabic countries and being European is associated with being from "mainstream Europe". Anyway, by saying "white language" you were basically referring to IE langauges LOL, don't be so fucking ashamed of your own posts.

Lol you're brain damaged. I didn't say they were White lmfao. Also you're just spilling crap of your shit infested mouth, you yourself is 50/50 Anatolian Greek (SemiticSubsaharanLevantines as you'd like to call them) and half mongrelized Türdmen (they look fucking ugly btw). Middle East covers from Iran to Turkey and thats how people define it, your friend Siyendi tries immensely to get Turkic people to look "muh white Tatar relatives of Ugric ppl, you'd see his comment in my signature is the best sign of OWD lmfao".

Also, I've fucked your ass over several with your claims to Scytho-Sarmatians being Turkic, you cannot prove other than the East Scythians being Turkic, that the others are as well. You and your dumbass comrades think hijacking history from others will make "muh turdic ppl" look more cool and shits.

Böri
08-12-2017, 10:26 PM
The language of Kurds and the noises they produce when they talk have to do with their old genetic roots and the evolution they went thru as well as how they spend their free time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEO-7rRH1k

It don't know if it looks or sounds so white.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 10:29 PM
The language of Kurds and the noises they produce has to do with their old genetic roots and the evolution they went thru as well as how they spend their free time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEO-7rRH1k

It don't know if it looks or sounds so white.

Come back when you're done masturbating all over your desktop to donkey porn xD

gültekin
08-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Lol you're brain damaged. I didn't say they were White lmfao. Also you're just spilling crap of your shit infested mouth, you yourself is 50/50 Anatolian Greek (SemiticSubsaharanLevantines as you'd like to call them) and half mongrelized Türdmen (they look fucking ugly btw). Middle East covers from Iran to Turkey and thats how people define it, your friend Siyendi tries immensely to get Turkic people to look "muh white Tatar relatives of Ugric ppl, you'd see his comment in my signature is the best sign of OWD lmfao".

Turkmens are ugly from your eyes, because your people are the epitome of beauty and it is normal for a Kurd to consider other peoples ugly.

What a beautiful race (70% Homo Sapiens Mesopotamiensis + 30% Early Hominid)
http://c11.incisozluk.com.tr/res/incisozluk/11004/9/219829_o7a4f.jpg
http://galeri8.uludagsozluk.com/416/1-78-boy-77-kg-genis-omuz-24-yas_740554.jpg
https://galeri12.uludagsozluk.com/587/k%C3%BCrt-k%C4%B1zlar%C4%B1n%C4%B1n-dillere-destan-g%C3%BCzelli%C4%9Fi_796906.jpg
https://img.haberler.com/haber/074/kandil-dagi-ni-cig-dustu-8-kadin-terorist-old-3-3437074_o.jpg
http://icube.milliyet.com.tr/YeniAnaResim/2016/05/02/iste-pkk-li-o-canli-bomba-6970735.Jpeg
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/09/02/world/02Kurds-web1/02Kurds-web1-master768.jpg
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/69BA/production/_88766072_b30c13cd-fa92-44fa-8b08-456fd20e4601.jpg

Also, I've fucked your ass over several with your claims to Scytho-Sarmatians being Turkic, you cannot prove other than the East Scythians being Turkic, that the others are as well. You and your dumbass comrades think hijacking history from others will make "muh turdic ppl" look more cool and shits.

If anyone "hijacks history" it's you (especially the member Kurd on anthrogenica). People are so fucking tired of him that no one takes his posts seriously apart from South Asians and his fellow Kurdish members.

Pahli
08-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Turkmens are ugly from your eyes, because your people are the epitome of beauty and it is normal for a Kurd to consider other peoples ugly.

If anyone "hijacks history" it's you (especially the member Kurd on anthrogenica). People are so fucking tired of him that no one takes his posts seriously apart from South Asians and his fellow Kurdish members.

Lol you're pathetic, I never said Kurds were prettier, but Turkmen are ugly mongrelized people, deal with it.

And I don't care what you think about fucking Kurd, I never said Kurds were descendants or something of the Scythians lmao, its the Turks and their braindead theories that are increasingly annoying to read, probably more than Kurd. Idk how many old retarded Turks on facebook and other forums that spam shit about "SCYTHIANS WERE TURKIC, I FOUND ONE COMMON WORD HUE HUE"

Peterski
08-12-2017, 10:37 PM
I keep hearing “jackson…chukujulorum bla bla” I don’t know why I keep hearing the word jackson in Turkish all the time, “darajackson”, “karajackson”, I kept hearing this all the time.

Because Jackson was a great Proto-Turkic R1b general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV8PVoFDZDM

Böri
08-12-2017, 10:38 PM

So for you this material, a Kurd raping a donkey, is masturbation stuff? :)

With you Kiros it's not only donkeys.
video recorded by UAV thermal camera. Kurdish PKK terrorists rape a goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BNcxCHUPu4

Böri
08-12-2017, 11:04 PM
PKK terrorists talking Kurdish, foreplaying , groping with goat at their camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnMckcOU-o

Kamal900
08-12-2017, 11:04 PM

Really? That proves my points exactly that retards like you don't even remotely know me or my encounters with Europeans that did pissed me off like portsaus and so on. I don't feel inferior to anyone like your friend, Gezim or whatever her name is, and I don't open up threads that relates to anyone other than my own like you do. From what I've seen, It's your kind that go on to many forums to garner white acceptance by be littering other peoples and so on. I side with the Greeks because I have enough of your people's bullshit on others, and they're much more saner and calmer than any Turk that I've seen here. Do I need to remind you on how your Turkish members here kept on using racial slurs and ad hominem attacks on me for simply for disagreeing with your kind in the late 2013? I really have no relative interest with your kind and the Europeans that you're so desperately crave for their attention. If you want to join them, please, go right ahead. But don't bring us up whenever some European member puts your kind in the same basket as us, okay?

eeroli
08-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Finnish is a very unique language. These eastern terrorist think they are cool. By the way, fuck you muslims.

Böri
08-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Lol you're pathetic, I never said Kurds were prettier,

Kiro stfu. Human anthro discussions not for you. Here you animal you need your daily dose.

Police thermal camera. Another PKKer Kurd raping a donkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDRFwjzEf4

Uzarel
08-12-2017, 11:53 PM
And this thread, ladies and gentlemen, proves the need for a Kurdish state in present-day Turkey. It is unbearable for Kurdish people to live under the yoke of these assholes. I wish I could be fair and treat the Turks on an individual basis, but the majority of them truly harbor the kind of anti-Kurdish sentiments expresssed in this thread, and the policies of their governments have reflected that since the founding of the modern Turkish state.

The fight for separation could become very costly in human lives on our side, but putting an end to this unbearable situation will be worth the costs.

gültekin
08-13-2017, 02:19 AM
And this thread, ladies and gentlemen, proves the need for a Kurdish state in present-day Turkey.
This thread is merely a result of a pathetic Kurdish member's never ending provocations, he has been spending his years attacking Turks on this forum in every f*cking thread (relevant or not). Don't cry when you get response.

It is unbearable for Kurdish people to live under the yoke of these assholes.
Is that so? It is unbearable for Turks to tolerate an ethnicity that causes nothing but terrorism all over the country. You produce nothing but suicide bombers, thieves, drug dealers, PKK militants and other filth. Just yesterday your "opressed" brothers in Turkey killed a 15-year-old Turkish boy in Trabzon. http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/killing-of-15-year-old-boy-by-pkk-stirs-anger-among-turkish-society-political-parties.aspx?pageID=238&nID=116653&NewsCatID=341
http://i.cdn.ensonhaber.com/resimler/diger/eren-bulbul_5939.jpg

I wish I could be fair and treat the Turks on an individual basis, but the majority of them truly harbor the kind of anti-Kurdish sentiments expresssed in this thread, and the policies of their governments have reflected that since the founding of the modern Turkish state.

The fight for separation could become very costly in human lives on our side, but putting an end to this unbearable situation will be worth the costs.
Your state will be nothing but a shithole surrounded by hostile neighbors who hate USA's puppets and cannon fodders. We will deport all of those who are resposible for terror and instability in our country to that shithole of yours.

Uzarel
08-13-2017, 03:35 AM
Don't cry when you get response.Your insults and lack of respect mean that I am not going to play by any kind of rules.

Is that so? It is unbearable for Turks to tolerate an ethnicity that causes nothing but terrorism all over the country. You produce nothing but suicide bombers, thieves, drug dealers, PKK militants and other filth.And I don't need to produce a list of unbearable characteristics exhibited by Turks, because the attitude shown by yourself and your co-ethnics in this thread provides a sufficient indication of what Kurdish people in Turkey have to endure.

For what it's worth, the Kurds' unwillingness to make positive contributions to Turkey could be related to the fact that we do not identify with Turkey as our country. This would be grounds for complaint if we were guests in Turkey, but we are not - you established it on our lands and you suppressed over 4 major attempts by the Kurds to break away.

Your state will be nothing but a shithole surrounded by hostile neighbors who hate USA's puppets and cannon fodders.Anything is better than living in Turkey as Kurds.

Pahli
08-13-2017, 03:48 AM
This thread is merely a result of a pathetic Kurdish member's never ending provocations, he has been spending his years attacking Turks on this forum in every f*cking thread (relevant or not). Don't cry when you get response.

^ Keep crying you delusional retard, Durks keep posting retarded threads and shitpost all the time, what'd you expect? I fucking beat you to the ground and now you're whining like a little bitch, eat it like a man and grow the fuck up you fucking autist.

The worst problem is you have no mature or logical way of discussing, you behave like a 10 year old whether you are right or wrong (usually wrong).

Governor
08-13-2017, 04:43 AM

Possibly via Phoenician settlers.

Damião de Góis
08-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Possibly via Phoenician settlers.

That has to one be the stupidest theories i have read here.

https://image.ibb.co/jiGLma/2d89b4a2f220b3a5c5ec1bed9e2919ab.png

For saying they look alike, they are pretty far genetically from each other. And no comments on the language being similar.

N1019
08-13-2017, 10:31 PM
No. It's Indo-European. That doesn't mean white or European. The other element there is "Indo" and that's what it is.

Kamal900
08-13-2017, 11:09 PM
^ Keep crying you delusional retard, Durks keep posting retarded threads and shitpost all the time, what'd you expect? I fucking beat you to the ground and now you're whining like a little bitch, eat it like a man and grow the fuck up you fucking autist.

The worst problem is you have no mature or logical way of discussing, you behave like a 10 year old whether you are right or wrong (usually wrong).

It's an impossibility to have a normal and civilised debate with them, and really, this is the one of the main reasons why Turkey is in such a pickle. I mean, have you heard of the line of no justice, no peace?

Porn Master
08-13-2017, 11:15 PM
Salahuddin is the most popular among Muslims(turks are included) and he was a Kurd.

Böri
08-13-2017, 11:26 PM
Midget, history isnt your field obviously. Salahuddin rose to power after betrayal of Turks and took Jerusalem because of Crusaders stupidity to drag their army (formed by heavy armoured Borrebies) inside the desert where half already died by thirst (Hattin 1187).
Later the English king Richard Lionheart smashed Salahuddin over and over again in Levant coast like at Accre. The successor of that Kiro even bitched themselves to Crusaders, they accepted 'joint rule of Jerusalem, Ayyubid-Latin.
Anyway, his heir in Egypt liquidated by Turkic Mamluks, the Oghuz Khwarezmian mamluk Aybak al Turkmani founded the Mamluk state, later Kipchak Baibars ruling and rest of history known...

Saladin is ultimately a loser.
Yeah he is most popular among Muslims (Arabs) because Arabs envy that all rulers and true successful warriors were Türkic back then.
The Westerners like Salahuddin because he was forgiving when he had advantage and overall loser who got owned by English.

Pahli
08-13-2017, 11:27 PM
It's an impossibility to have a normal and civilised debate with them, and really, this is the one of the main reasons why Turkey is in such a pickle. I mean, have you heard of the line of no justice, no peace?

I wish we could but we can't, I lost hope when I saw how old he was lmao, Turkey has a nice future ahead of it lol. For some reason some MENA people like to to swarm forums and spam only about their country or flame everyone else they don't like.

gültekin
08-14-2017, 12:25 AM
Your insults and lack of respect mean that I am not going to play by any kind of rules.

And I don't need to produce a list of unbearable characteristics exhibited by Turks, because the attitude shown by yourself and your co-ethnics in this thread provides a sufficient indication of what Kurdish people in Turkey have to endure.
For what it's worth, the Kurds' unwillingness to make positive contributions to Turkey could be related to the fact that we do not identify with Turkey as our country. This would be grounds for complaint if we were guests in Turkey, but we are not - you established it on our lands and you suppressed over 4 major attempts by the Kurds to break away.

Your lands? What you call "our lands" have never been part of any Kurdish state in history, the region (what is now SE Turkey) was mainly inhabited by Armenians and Assyrians who were living under the rule of various Turkish principalities/empires. The modern distribution of Kurds in the region is a result of:
1. War between Ottomans and Safavids
2. Deportation of Armenians (Kurds took everything they had)
3. Recent Kurdish migration (i.e. Iğdır, Kars, Gaziantep)

The region was mainly inhabited by Armenians when Turks conquered it in the 11th century, not by Kurds. So do not dramatize it. You are not "Native Americans who suffer persecution in their own lands." Nice try tough.

Pahli
08-14-2017, 12:32 AM

Your lands? What you call "our lands" have never been part of any Kurdish state in history, the region (what is now SE Turkey) was mainly inhabited by Armenians and Assyrians who were living under the rule of various Turkish principalities/empires. The modern distribution of Kurds in the region is a result of:
1. War between Ottomans and Safavids
2. Deportation of Armenians (Kurds took everything they had)
3. Recent Kurdish migration (i.e. Iğdır, Kars, Gaziantep)

The region was mainly inhabited by Armenians when Turks conquered it in the 11th century, not by Kurds. So do not dramatize it. You are not "Native Americans who suffer persecution in their own lands." Nice try tough.

But ironically you go cry about "Muh Uighurs" who are some degenerate savages that settled in China barely 1000 years ago and slaughtered many native Tarim Basin inhabitants. I remember when Turks were screaming "FREE TURKESTAN" lol and attacked Asian tourists because they looked Chinese, truly this is the most retarded protest I've ever seen. Anyways, Kurds may not have lived in 30% of modern day Turkey but they were still present there before the Turks even know Anatolia existed. Some of them have been noted in history for being allied with the Byzantines.

So, I would say that both Kurds and Turks dramatize for their own agenda.

gültekin
08-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Salahuddin is the most popular among Muslims(turks are included) and he was a Kurd.

Saladin was sent to Egypt by Turkish Zengids (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zengid_dynasty), the Ayyubid cavalry were mostly composed of Turks whereas the infantry were composed of locals. His popularity is a result of recent dramatization of the Crusades (mainly via literature), the Seljuk rulers in Anatolia (i.e. Kilij Arslan) had inflicted much more disastraous defeats upon the Crusaders.

This is one of the battles that no one cares about for example, the Turks slaughtered an entire Crusader army and put an end to their campaign. No one in the West focus on this campaign because it was such an embarassing defeat. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dorylaeum_(1147)

gültekin
08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
Anyways, Kurds may not have lived in 30% of modern day Turkey but they were still present there before the Turks even know Anatolia existed. Some of them have been noted in history for being allied with the Byzantines.

Most of pre-Turkic Anatolia was inhabited by Greek-speakers (Rums), the eastern part (east of the river euphrates) were inhabited by Armenians. You were not here when Turks conquered the peninsula, there were even some Arab tribes near Amida (modern Diyarbakır) but not Kurds. What is now Hakkari was the only area that Kurds had some presence.

Pahli
08-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Most of pre-Turkic Anatolia was inhabited by Greek-speakers (Rums), the eastern part (east of the river euphrates) were inhabited by Armenians. You were not here when Turks conquered the peninsula, there were even some Arab tribes near Amida (modern Diyarbakır) but not Kurds. What is now Hakkari was the only area that Kurds had some presence.

I am not sure how far the Kurds stretched, but they were still present in Anatolia which still ruins the theory of Kurds migrating out of Iran, they were already present there before the Turks arrived, the number doesn't matter here anyways.

If you want to talk about the population of Kurds and how much it has grown, then its another topic to discuss.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 02:02 AM
Areas like Şirnex, Colemêrg, Dersim, Amed, Mêrdin, Riha, Muş have always been Kurdish. This guy is just talking out of his ass. Even areas like Wan have always had a Kurdish population, but Armenian presence there used to be significant.

Assyrians mainly lived in Colemêrg but they did not form a majority. They lived side by side with Kurds.

It's funny because Kurds have been living in these lands for thousands of years yet somehow these are not our lands?Turkmens have been living in Kirkuk for less than 500 years yet it is a Turkmen city according to them? Even during the majority of Ottoman rule, these lands were de facto ruled by Kurdish clans and principalities such as Botan and Hakkari up until the 19th century.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 02:07 AM
Even if you think of it logically their argument doesn't make sense. If Dersim wasn't originally Kurdish how on earth did Kurds migrate to such a geographically mountainous, rugged and isolated region? And who populated Dersim before Kurds? You can't answer these questions because cities like Dersim have always been Kurdish.

Profileid
08-14-2017, 02:07 AM
Its closest dialect is not even Persian, closest to Kurdish is Baloch in North West Pakistan. So, its not.

Kurdish is Persian.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 02:10 AM
Kurdish is Persian.

Not sure if trolling or not. You still follow that girl who believes aliens are trying to take over the world?

Pahli
08-14-2017, 02:11 AM
Even if you think of it logically their argument doesn't make sense. If Dersim wasn't originally Kurdish how on earth did Kurds migrate to such a geographically mountainous, rugged and isolated region? And who populated Dersim before Kurds? You can't answer these questions because cities like Dersim have always been Kurdish.

Iranic migrations to Anatolia already happened over 2500 years ago during the Median Empire, but back then there was no "Kurds" but probably some ancestral people to the Kurds.'

Kurdish is Persian.

And Syrians are Saudi Arabians, nice try tho. They are similar but not the same at all lol.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 02:15 AM
Iranic migrations to Anatolia already happened over 2500 years ago during the Median Empire, but back then there was no "Kurds" but probably some ancestral people to the Kurds.'

And do you have a source for that? The ethnonym 'Kurd' is much older than 2500 years, dating back to the Sumerians when the 'Kurti' clan descended from the mountains and conquered Sumer and Mesopotamia. They were most likely associated with the Hurrians. Even in the Sumerian language, 'kur' meant 'mountain' and so it's very clear where the ethnonym originates from.

Babak
08-14-2017, 02:16 AM
And do you have a source for that? The ethnonym 'Kurd' is much older than 2500 years, dating back to the Sumerians when the 'Kurti' clan descended from the mountains and conquered Sumer and Mesopotamia. They were most likely associated with the Hurrians. Even in the Sumerian language, 'kur' meant 'mountain' and so it's very clear where the ethnonym originates from.

I thought kurd meant nomad?

Pahli
08-14-2017, 02:18 AM

Then the Kurds are Iranized people, I know the ethnonym Kurd is older than 2500 years but there was no Iranic settlements up until the emergence of the Median Empire which spread all the way to the middle of modern Turkey.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 02:21 AM
I thought kurd meant nomad?

That's the other theory, that it's supposed to designate a way of life. But if that is the case how come Turkic nomads and Arabian nomads in the same geographical region were not called 'Kurds'? Clearly it has a different meaning. 'Kurti' would roughly translate to 'mountain dweller' in the Sumerian language (kur meaning mountain + suffix ti designating a person) which makes much more sense.

Besides, not all Kurds were nomads as some clans have always been urban dwellers or simply settled down and adopted an agricultural way of life. In fact Kurdish traditional way of life was not entirely nomadic but semi nomadic. It means they migrate within a given geographical region.

Pahli
08-14-2017, 02:29 AM
West Iranian tribes were all nomadic til they migrated to their designated regions, Parsu and Media. They were nomadic for a long time before they settled and mixed with the native population, the only Iranian tribes that didn't settle were the Scytho-Sarmatians and perhaps some few other East Iranian tribes.

Köstebek
08-14-2017, 10:26 AM
Kurdish is Persian.

No its not. Its closer to Baloch and Lori. West Pakistan iranic dialects. Even their clothes are the same. They came from the Zağros mountains from iran to east Anatolia

Profileid
08-14-2017, 11:59 AM
No its not. Its closer to Baloch and Lori. West Pakistan iranic dialects. Even their clothes are the same. They came from the Zağros mountains from iran to east Anatolia

Yes it is.
Balochistan is on the entire other side of Iran.

Profileid
08-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Not sure if trolling or not. You still follow that girl who believes aliens are trying to take over the world?

And Syrians are Saudi Arabians, nice try tho. They are similar but not the same at all lol.

Ur Persians that moved westward from Iran sometime ago. Why else would Kurdish be considered an Iranic language? You are literally from Iran!

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Yes it is.
Balochistan is on the entire other side of Iran.

If Kurdish is Persian then English is German.

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Ur Persians that moved westward from Iran sometime ago. Why else would Kurdish be considered an Iranic language? You are literally from Iran!

Ur Germans that moved westward from Germany sometime ago. Why else would English be considered a Germanic language? You are literally from Germany!

crazyladybutterfly
08-14-2017, 12:11 PM
This is only true for Sorani speakers in Iraqi Kurdistan and Kurmanji speakers in Syrian Kurdistan, particularly in the major urban centers. The following clip is from a film featuring northern Kurmanji speakers and I barely detect Semitic or Arabic influences.

which is bad it is always nice to speak the language of your neighbours

anyway this dialect sounds way better than turkish , which is a nice language too

Profileid
08-14-2017, 12:12 PM
Ur Germans that moved westward from Germany sometime ago. Why else would English be considered a Germanic language? You are literally from Germany!

aahahaha.
well what about the actual Kurdistan province within Iran? I've heard Kurdish referred to as Persian numerous times.

Hadouken
08-14-2017, 12:12 PM
aahahaha.
well what about the actual Kurdistan province within Iran? I've heard Kurdish referred to as Persian numerous times.

the kurdish province within iran is a kurdish province within iran . not persian

crazyladybutterfly
08-14-2017, 12:17 PM

take in consideration that the kid in the video is most likely under 16 .. so he likes watching kids fucking animals

crazyladybutterfly
08-14-2017, 12:19 PM
PKK terrorists talking Kurdish, foreplaying , groping with goat at their camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnMckcOU-o

lmao what a dirty mind you have ahhahah

Halgurd
08-14-2017, 12:26 PM
aahahaha.

Well the Kurdistan province was originally known as Ardalan (named after the powerful Ardalan dynasty) by Kurds and they even went to war with Iran various times. However it was renamed to Kurdistan by the Iranian government in the 20th century to appease the Kurds who lived there.

But who calls Kurdish a Persian language? Kurdish and Persian are similar languages but they are not the same. For instance Kurdish (Kurmanci) has gender and is an agglutinative language unlike Persian. This alone should be able to distinguish it from Persian.

Rethel
08-14-2017, 07:47 PM
Make R1-Kurds white again!

Pahli
08-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Make R1-Kurds white again!

I'm J1 Sarmatian, kneel to me Slav scum

Rethel
08-14-2017, 07:50 PM
I'm J1 Sarmatian, kneel to me Slav scum

1. You are a Semite from Persia, and you cannot proof your sarmatness anyway.
2. I am a real Sarmatian and I can prove it.
3. I am formaly not a Slav, but Germanic if something.

Pahli
08-14-2017, 07:51 PM
3. I am formaly not a Slav.

How so? I am 190cm tall, quite fair skinned and don't really resemble any Semite + I don't have lactose intolerance like most MENAs have, please explain that kurwa.

Poles are Slavs lmao.

Hadouken
08-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Pahli is just trolling you Rethel

Rethel please insult him as much as you can . the faggot needs to learn

Porn Master
08-14-2017, 07:56 PM

He is not semitic, he could fir in Euro

Sarmatian and Germanic in the same time? you drunk bro?

3. I am formaly not a Slav, but Germanic if something.

OWD, OWDDD, OWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

Pahli
08-14-2017, 07:57 PM
R1iethel is not the first Polak to claim Polish people are not Slavs lmfao xD

Rethel
08-14-2017, 07:58 PM
How so?

Normaly, as every polish 3-6 mln Sarmats.

I am 190cm tall, quite fair skinned

Since when hight and skin colour makes anybody a Sarmat? :picard2:

and don't really resemble any Semite

You do not have to resemble, it is enaugh that you have the Shem for a forefather.
This one (http://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20150417&t=2&i=1041221562&r=LYNXMPEB3G0LV&w=1280) does much more not resemble a Semite, but he surely is (at least as far
as it is known). He looks like a Scot, but noone will say, that he is one.

I don't have lactose intolerance like most MENAs have, please explain that kurwa.

Not my fault that some your granny was stolen from us, but it not makes you us.

Poles are Slavs lmao.

Yes, they are, but I am of germanic provenance.

Sarmatian and Germanic in the same time? you drunk bro?

Imagine that.

And where I said so? :picard2:

Hadouken
08-14-2017, 07:58 PM

none of your business

Pahli
08-14-2017, 08:00 PM
Normaly, as every polish 3-6 mln Sarmats.

Since when hight and skin colour makes anybody a Sarmat? :picard2:

You do not have to resemble, it is enugh that you have a Shem for a forefather.
This one (http://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20150417&t=2&i=1041221562&r=LYNXMPEB3G0LV&w=1280) much more do not resemble a Semite, but he surely is (at least as far
as it is known). He looks like a Scot, but noone will say, that he is one.

Not my fault that some your granny was stolen from us, but it not makes you us.

Yes, they are, but I am of germanic provenance.

Ironically because the Sarmats were described as tall, fair skinned warriors :laugh:

Rethel
08-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Ironically because the Sarmats were described as tall, fair skinned warriors :laugh:

Gauls too. Are you a Gaul?

Pahli
08-14-2017, 08:03 PM
Gauls too. Are you a Gaul?

No, I am not related to Gauls in any way, they are European, I am not.

Rethel
08-14-2017, 08:26 PM
No, I am not related to Gauls in any way, they are European, I am not.

So the same you are not related to Sarmatians.

You should invest in this:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8e/9c/01/8e9c01e79760396c1dda4e0a8168ee8c--syriac-language-civilization.jpg

Pahli
08-14-2017, 09:16 PM
So the same you are not related to Sarmatians.

You should invest in this:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8e/9c/01/8e9c01e79760396c1dda4e0a8168ee8c--syriac-language-civilization.jpg

Were the Sarmatians European? Not really. You are just as related to them as I am :laugh:

You lack knowledge about the haplogroup J1, if I am Semite so are the J1 Sarmatians and so might be the Karelian EHG who had the y-dna J :laugh:

Kamal900
08-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Were the Sarmatians European? Not really. You are just as related to them as I am :laugh:

You lack knowledge about the haplogroup J1, if I am Semite so are the J1 Sarmatians and so might be the Karelian EHG who had the y-dna J :laugh:

The J1 haplogroup originated outside of the Levant and Arabia, and those J1e carriers went to the Levant, mixed with the locals and assimilated to their culture where the proto-Semites emerged and went to Arabia and becoming the modern day Arabians. The diversity of the J1 hapologroup is found in west Asia, not in the Levant or Arabia.

Rethel
08-14-2017, 09:49 PM

Sarmatians lived on the Ukraine - do you suggest, that it is not Europe?

So whay do you not claim to be a ugrofinn, a Karelian? :picard2:

Porn Master
08-14-2017, 09:50 PM
I don't know about Sarmatians but Scythians were Iranic and they lived in East Europe

Pahli
08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
Sarmatians lived on the Ukraine - do you suggest, that it is not Europe?

So whay do you not claim to be a ugrofinn, a Karelian? :picard2:

No, but by your logic of confirming J1 (and not j1e) is Semitic, we can assume the Karelian is a Semite too :laugh:

Rethel
08-15-2017, 10:22 AM
No, but by your logic of confirming J1 (and not j1e) is Semitic, we can assume the Karelian is a Semite too :laugh:

Why do you assume, that a Semite couldn't wander far on the north, and if he did, he was not a one?

Pahli
08-15-2017, 11:19 AM
Why do you assume, that a Semite couldn't wander far on the north, and if he did, he was not a one?

Because the haplogroup J1 is much older than the Semites themselves, at least the Eurasian ones which I carry, I don't have the Semitic subgroup J1e :cool:

Rethel
08-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Because the haplogroup J1 is much older than the Semites themselves, at least the Eurasian ones which I carry, I don't have the Semitic subgroup J1e :cool:

How it can be older, than J1* himself? :picard2:

Pahli
08-15-2017, 11:57 AM
How it can be older, than J1* himself? :picard2:

J1 is over 10000 years old, Semites are around 8000 - 9000 years old.

So by your logic, having the mtdna L3d means I am half African half Semite? :lol:

Rethel
08-15-2017, 12:08 PM
J1 is over 10000 years old, Semites are around 8000 - 9000 years old.

If you belive in this fictional chrnology, what a big deal is 1000 years?

Btw, you are from the same geographical area, it really is not a different, than whole ME J1.

Much more you are not IE, becasue in the time which you gave, IEs were exclusivly R1, and certainly did not live in the ME.

So, now you are undermining yourself and your way of proving things.

So by your logic, having the mtdna L3d means I am half African half Semite? :lol:

No. Idk, whom you read thinking, that you read me, but it is certainly not my logic.

Pahli
08-15-2017, 12:12 PM
If you belive in this fictional chrnology, what a big deal is 1000 years?

Btw, you are from the same geographical area, it really is not a different, than whole ME J1.

Much more you are not IE, becasue in the time which you gave, IEs were exclusivly R1, and certainly did not live in the ME.

So, now you are undermining yourself and your way of proving things.

No. Idk, whom you read thinking, that you read me, but it is certainly not my logic.

I don't give a fuck about IE y-dna, there's tons of IE speaking Europeans that don't carry R1a, ironically half of the Baltic population is non-R1a and yet they speak the most archaic form of IE language, how are you going to explain that?

Sure, all the "Indo-European" Iranian nomads that didn't have R1a must be non-Indo European then.

Rethel
08-15-2017, 12:45 PM
I don't give a fuck about IE y-dna, there's tons of IE speaking Europeans that don't carry R1a, ironically half of the Baltic population is non-R1a and yet they speak the most archaic form of IE language, how are you going to explain that?

And how are you going to explain, that you speak english? :rolleyes:

Sure, all the "Indo-European" Iranian nomads that didn't have R1a must be non-Indo European then.

Yes, they are not.

Pahli
08-15-2017, 12:50 PM
And how are you going to explain, that you speak english? :rolleyes:

Yes, they are not.

Everyone with non-IE y-dna should speak a non-IE language as mother tongue then, I should stop speaking Kurdish at home and speak Arabic instead :laugh:

Then R1etheloids can try to R1aify us again :rolleyes:

Rethel
08-15-2017, 12:51 PM

Rethel
08-15-2017, 01:16 PM
Everyone with non-IE y-dna should speak a non-IE language as mother tongue then,

Do you think, that national language is an important value, which should
be transmit to the sons and grandsons aso, and that your nation should
remain, not ceased to exist or your people should be denationalized and
their own language, which they care for centuries should be replaced by
the language of enemies?

Most people do. Maybe you not, but all nations which survived did belive
in that, and still do, otherwise, would perished - at least lingustically.

I should stop speaking Kurdish at home and speak Arabic instead

So, you are a Kurd?
You can speak whatever language you want, even chinese.
But it will be not your original language, it will be somebody's else.

And I do not think, that you are very close to Arabs,
but Arabic is surely the most widespread J1 language,
like english in the case of Indoeuropeans.

Then R1etheloids can try to R1aify us again :rolleyes:

Probably kurdish language need some lifting, and R1men some whitenization :p

Pahli
08-15-2017, 01:21 PM
Do you think, that national language is an important value, which should
be transmit to the sons and grandsons aso, and that your nation should
remain, not ceased to exist or your people should be denationalized and
their own language, which they care for centuries should be replaced by
the language of enemies?

Most people do. Maybe you not, but all nations which survived did belive
in that, and still do, otherwise, would perished - at least lingustically.

So, you are a Kurd?
You can speak whatever language you want, even chinese.
But it will be not your original language, it will be somebody's else.

And I do not think, that you are very close to Arabs,
but Arabic is surely the most widespread J1 language,
like english in the case of Indoeuropeans.

Probably kurdish language need some lifting, and R1men some whitenization :p

I actually would like to learn Avestan, it sounds quite interesting but the community for Avestan speakers is almost non-existent compared to Sanskrit speakers :rolleyes:

And you can see on my profile that I'm Kurdish lol

Rethel
08-15-2017, 01:38 PM
And you can see on my profile that I'm Kurdish lol

You always were here as a Persian.

Pahli
08-15-2017, 01:41 PM
You always were here as a Persian.

I'm a Mountain man, not a Persian. Not far from where I live they have found Neolithic Iranians, I believe to have some ancestry from them as well.

Corporate_Demolisher
08-29-2021, 02:52 AM
There is no such thing as a "white" language. That term is an Anglo-Saxon invention. Are Hungarian and Estonian suddenly not white because their roots are from outside Europe? Is Spanish a brown language due to current number of speakers even though it originated in Europe?

All the fair haired and fair eyed Arabs in the Levant speaking it must make Arabic a white language.