PDA

View Full Version : Creepy paedophile trio in Wales

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 04:11 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4269124/trio-sexual-abuse-young-children-grooming-jailed-david-thatcher-emily-thompson-mandy-wright/

WARPED PAEDOS Twisted teen girl ‘in love’ with her half-brother helped him rape and molest young kids as they photographed the abuse for sick thrills
'Infatuated' Emily Thomson, 18, Matthew Thatcher, 26, and a third woman jailed for vile campaign of sexual abuse against three young children
By Felix Allen
18th August 2017, 9:11 am Updated: 18th August 2017, 12:34 pm
COMMENTS
A BROTHER and sister who photographed themselves subjecting children to horrific sexual abuse were beginning lengthy jail terms today.

Emily Thomson, 18, was “in love” with her twisted half-brother Matthew Thatcher, 26, when she helped him rape and assault the youngsters in a wicked campaign of sex crimes.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000346437681-e1503055933297.jpg?strip=all&w=387&quality=100
Emily Thomson was said to be ‘in love’ with her paedo half-brother when she joined him in sick sexual abuse of kids

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000346437677-e1503055921873.jpg?strip=all&w=406&quality=100
She and Matthew Thatcher filmed themselves raping and abusing three young children

The sick siblings and a third woman – Mandy Wright, 28- have been locked up for a total of 45 years after admitting 36 charges relating to the sexual abuse of three children aged under 16.

Cardiff Crown Court heard Thatcher and Thomson took photographs of themselves sexually assaulting the children and sent graphic messages about their abuse while discussing their sick fantasies.

At one point, the harrowing abuse caused one victim to cry “like they could not breathe”.

A medical examination of one of the young children showed signs of “chronic sexual abuse”, the court heard.

Cops found hundreds of images of the trio sexually abusing children, including dozens of vile pictures marked in the most extreme class, Category A – which includes images of rape and torture.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000346437690-e1503056043298.jpg?strip=all&w=402&quality=100
Mandy Wright was also jailed for her part in the crimes, including possessing images of child sex abuse

The trio’s sustained abuse came to light after Thatcher was caught trying to meet what he thought was a 14-year-old he had spoken to over Facebook.

Prosecutor Suzanne Thomas told the court that the messages became “sexual” and they arranged to meet up.

After Thatcher arrived at the location, the woman reported the matter to police.

Recorder Rees sentenced Thatcher to 26 years, Thomson to 12 years, and Wright to seven years.

Thatcher was charged with 15 offences, including rape and sexual assault of a child, and Thomson was charged with 16 counts including sexual assault and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

Wright was charged with five offences. The court also imposed sexual harm prevention orders on the three defendants, all of Cardiff.

DCI Karen Thomas of South Wales Police said: “Matthew Thatcher, Emily Thomson, and Mandy Wright have been given long and deserved sentences for what are abhorrent crimes which have had a devastating impact upon their victims.

“Absorbing the detail and the nature of the abuse committed by these individuals has been harrowing for even the most experienced professionals involved in the investigation.

“I would like to take this opportunity to publicly commend the bravery of the victims in this case – they have experienced things which nobody should have to endure.”

KMack
08-18-2017, 04:14 PM
They look like they could have goblins, hobits, and Lord of the Ring chit.

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 04:22 PM

Indeed, I am not a "lookist" (if you understand what I mean) but these sick fucks have very degenerated phenotypes.

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
Bump, the faces of these weirdoos need to be seen.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
08-18-2017, 10:29 PM
First two are Alpine and the third is Norid.

08-18-2017, 10:34 PM
On second thought, the guy also is CM shifted. Weird looking people.

Vyasa
08-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Our local pedo member al-bosni is better looking than these paedophiles

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 10:39 PM
And WTF are those eyebrows ?! :picard1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000346437681-e1503055933297.jpg?strip=all&w=387&quality=100

08-18-2017, 10:43 PM
And WTF are those eyebrows ?! :picard1:

I don't know man, seems that a lot of people across the U.S. and Europe is getting into those thick eyebrows make up. Gladly we don't have it in here. Today I saw a few British girls walking around in Lisbon wearing this, so go figure British fashion trends:

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/cet37o-l-610x610-slide+shoes-furry-burgundy+shoes-burgundy-nike-shoes-slippers-slides-nike+slides-fluffy-fluffy+nike+slides-fur-red-maroon-flip+flops-slip-nikes-cute-fall-fluffy+flip+flops-nike+sho.jpg

https://images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/41111428_045_e?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=constrain

Damião de Góis
08-18-2017, 10:45 PM
And i read people saying we want to be like these people?

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 10:51 PM
I don't know man, seems that a lot of people across the U.S. and Europe is getting into those thick eyebrows make up. Gladly we don't have it in here. Today I saw a few British girls walking around in Lisbon wearing this, so go figure British fashion trends:

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/cet37o-l-610x610-slide+shoes-furry-burgundy+shoes-burgundy-nike-shoes-slippers-slides-nike+slides-fluffy-fluffy+nike+slides-fur-red-maroon-flip+flops-slip-nikes-cute-fall-fluffy+flip+flops-nike+sho.jpg

https://images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/41111428_045_e?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=constrain

Interesting I never noticed that thick eyebrow makeup, reminds of those unibrow menas who shave before going to the disco. Never noticed those ridiculous slippers either altough there's alot of slippers/sandals + white socks among tourists here in Algarve.

08-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Interesting I never noticed that thick eyebrow makeup, reminds of those unibrow menas who shave before going to the disco. Never noticed those ridiculous slippers either.

What about Brits drinking Vinho de Pacote while visiting the old centre of Lisbon, thinking they are so posh and blending in with the locals when everyone else is looking at them as if they came from Mars? xD

http://www.supernapoleao.com/images/IMG_5505.jpg

Sebastianus Rex
08-18-2017, 11:01 PM
What about Brits drinking Vinho de Pacote while visiting the old centre of Lisbon, thinking they are so posh and blending in with the locals when everyone else is looking at them as if they came from Mars? xD

http://www.supernapoleao.com/images/IMG_5505.jpg

xD They don't realize that people buy that crap to season the food, only homeless alcoholics are able to drink that vinegar. :alcoholj:

08-18-2017, 11:07 PM
xD They don't realize that people buy that crap to season the food, only homeless alcoholics are able to drink that vinegar. :alcoholj:

They have zero knowledge about wine and probably think they got a great deal on it. Little do they know that you can buy a decent bottle of wine in Portugal for two or three euros, but once again they just want to get drunk so anything goes, even vinegar wine filled with sulfites.

Kamal900
08-18-2017, 11:14 PM
They have zero knowledge about wine and probably think they got a great deal on it. Little do they know that you can buy a decent bottle of wine in Portugal for two or three euros, but once again they just want to get drunk so anything goes, even vinegar wine filled with sulfites.

Only three euros? Whoa, I never knew It was that cheap in Portugal. Here it's like 30 times of that price for a bottle of wine. And yes, my Syrian Christian friend loves drinking it, especially for the Christmas holidays here where Alcoholic beverages become very cheap. I took a sip of it once and I didn't like it.

08-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Only three euros? Whoa, I never knew It was that cheap in Portugal. Here it's like 30 times of that price for a bottle of wine. And yes, my Syrian Christian friend loves drinking it, especially for the Christmas holidays here where Alcoholic beverages become very cheap. I took a sip of it once and I didn't like it.

Bare in mind that Portugal is a major wine producer. There is literally thousands of different wine brands and a wide variety of prices from one euro to thousands of euros, depends on what you are looking for. The vast majority of them are good and on pair with Spanish\Italian\French wines, just cheaper.

08-18-2017, 11:22 PM
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/wine-who-per-capita.jpg

I should also add that we are the biggest wine consumers of the world, lol.

Dandelion
08-18-2017, 11:23 PM

My compatriot here, Septentrion, even said in another thread that Welsh women are hotter than English women. I'm not all too convinced.

Kamal900
08-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Bare in mind that Portugal is a major wine producer. There is literally thousands of different wine brands and a wide variety of prices from one euro to thousands of euros, depends on what you are looking for. The vast majority of them are good and on pair with Spanish\Italian\French wines, just cheaper.

My Syrian friend loves drinking the Spanish brands(the bar we sit in is a Mexican themed restaurant called Texas Jack) to show his love for the Spanish football teams(Arabs here are obsessed with Barcelona and Madrid football clubs or something). I love eating Pork though, but I'm not fond with Alcohol.

08-18-2017, 11:28 PM
My Syrian friend loves drinking the Spanish brands(the bar we sit in is a Mexican themed restaurant called Texas Jack) to show his love for the Spanish football teams(Arabs here are obsessed with Barcelona and Madrid football clubs or something). I love eating Pork though, but I'm not fond with Alcohol.

Is alcohol and pork meat allowed in the Emirates? I wasn't aware of that.

Kamal900
08-18-2017, 11:30 PM
Is alcohol and pork meat allowed in the Emirates? I wasn't aware of that.

*sigh* Dude, we're not Saudi Arabia, lol. Of course it is allowed. In Ajman, you can buy one at some local supermarket even which is why many Arabs at my age go to Ajman for the weekend(yes, many of them do drink even if they are Muslims).

08-18-2017, 11:33 PM
*sigh* Dude, we're not Saudi Arabia, lol. Of course it is allowed. In Ajman, you can buy one at some local supermarket even which is why many Arabs at my age go to Ajman for the weekend(yes, many of them do drink even if they are Muslims).

I knew the Emirates weren't as strict but I thought alcohol or pork meat was only available in hotels or something for tourists to be honest. I wasn't aware you could just walk in a grocery store and buy it.

What about your views on religion? Can you speak about it openly or you keep a low profile on it? Yours friends are aware that you are a non-believer or you keep that to yourself?

Kamal900
08-18-2017, 11:36 PM
I knew the Emirates weren't as strict but I thought alcohol or pork meat was only available in hotels or something for tourists to be honest. I wasn't aware you could just walk in a grocery store and buy it.

What about your views on religion? Can you speak about it openly or you keep a low profile on it? Yours friends are aware that you are a non-believer or you keep that to yourself?

No, it's like that, especially in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. My views on religion itself is that it is nothing but a cult used by leaders to control and bend the people to their will for personal gains, and it brought more harm to the world than anything else. My brothers, mother, cousins and some of my friends are aware of that, but they don't really mind even though my mother is a religious maiden if you ask me. My dad doesn't know.

Sebastianus Rex
08-19-2017, 01:32 AM
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/wine-who-per-capita.jpg

I should also add that we are the biggest wine consumers of the world, lol.

I find very strange that wine consumption in Spain is so low, lower than in many countries that don't produce wine. :icon_ask: Especially considering that Spain has a tapas culture and is the 3rd largest producer just a bit under Italy and France, ranging many types of wines, from fortified ones like Jerez to light whites. Wine consumption must have dropped ALOT in the last years among the younger generations.

08-19-2017, 01:35 AM
I find very strange that wine consumption in Spain is so low, lower than in many countries that don't produce wine. :icon_ask: Especially considering that Spain has a tapas culture and produce many types of wines, from fortified ones like Jerez to light whites. Wine consumption must have droped alot in the last years among the younger generations.

https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/alcohol-type.jpg

Yes, I also find that odd since they have as well a strong wine production culture but it seems they are more into beer.

08-19-2017, 01:38 AM
Spanish beers are terrible by the way. Even worse than ours who are nothing special as well when compared to the ones produced in Belgium, Germany or Czech Republic.

Sebastianus Rex
08-19-2017, 01:45 AM
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/alcohol-type.jpg

Yes, I also find that odd since they have as well a strong wine production culture but it seems they are more into beer.

I also don't buy that map, beer seems to me by far more consumed in Portugal than wine, it's basically the alcoholic beverage that people drink more by far at cafés, snack-bars and bars, wine is mostly for meals and even so I doubt it is more consumed than beer during meals, usually people don't start drinking and appreciating wine until they reach a more mature age (over 30 or something in that range).

And wine more consumed than beer in Denmark and Sweden ?? no, no...that map is BS for sure.

08-19-2017, 01:57 AM
I also don't buy that map, beer seems to me by far more consumed in Portugal than wine, it's basically the alcoholic beverage that people drink more by far at cafés, snack-bars and bars, wine is mostly for meals and even so I doubt it is more consumed than beer during meals, usually people don't start drinking and appreciating wine until they reach a more mature age (over 30 or something in that range).

And wine more consumed than beer in Denmark and Sweden ?? no, no...that map is BS for sure.

You and I live in urban areas, you're forgetting a huge portion of the population that lives in country side and undoubtedly drinks more wine than beer. I've been recently getting more and more into wine and nowadays I barely drink anything besides wine during the meals. Um garrafão daqueles de cartão de cinco litros rende mais e sai mais barato que cerveja :)

Sebastianus Rex
08-19-2017, 02:27 AM
You and I live in urban areas, you're forgetting a huge portion of the population that lives in country side and undoubtedly drinks more wine than beer. I've been recently getting more and more into wine and nowadays I barely drink anything besides wine during the meals. Um garrafão daqueles de cartão de cinco litros rende mais e sai mais barato que cerveja :)

Ok, maybe, but most of the population lives along the coast wich are mostly urban areas. But if so, it makes me happy, red wine is much better in every way than beer and is an important part of our culture and economy. :bottlepm:

08-19-2017, 02:31 AM
Ok, maybe, but most of the population lives along the coast wich are mostly urban areas.

Sure, but a lot of that people living in urban areas right now came originally from the country side and with them came as well their old habits. Almost all my family lives nowadays around Lisbon's metropolitan area even though we are originaly from Castelo Branco district. My grandmother and uncles still produce wine every year and all my family members are more of wine types than beer, so that map didn't really surprised me.

crazyladybutterfly
08-19-2017, 02:39 AM
Our local pedo member al-bosni is better looking than these paedophiles

not really , maybe if he shaves his ugly beard

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Bump, the faces of these weirdoos need to be seen.

I suspect the mother drank while pregnant with both. The older woman looks like a meth head.