PDA

View Full Version : Trump is a BOSS

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 01:35 AM
That speech was not some Obama bitch-like speech. That was some hardcore shizzle. As you all I know I'm a staunch isolationist who wants the US to leave the beehive that is the ME and not meddle in any of your degenerate countries that I wouldn't visit even if the trip was for free but... respect for Trump giving a speech like a boss. If you're gonna bring it, you bring it hard. Trump actually has a plan of action and devoid of all that nation building nonsense talk.

Babak
08-22-2017, 01:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdUF2xPUMAIEVMF.jpg

zhaoyun
08-22-2017, 01:40 AM
I liked him making clear that we don't give a fuck how others run their countries, that we won't do nation building.

Hopefully we can gtfo of Afghanistan in his term.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 01:43 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdUF2xPUMAIEVMF.jpg

Obama's presidency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

Trump's presidency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37A3v2b7gyQ

The Alpha is clearly Trump.

Babak
08-22-2017, 01:45 AM
I liked him making clear that we don't give a fuck how others run their countries, that we won't do nation building.

lets hope iran too lmao

al-Bosni
08-22-2017, 01:53 AM
I don't think he has a choice. Either he fights the terrorists in their backyard, or they will bring the fight to him. At this point they have made clear that they want to fight and if the US retreats they will follow them wherever they go.

al-Bosni
08-22-2017, 01:55 AM
I also didn't see the speech. I'm just guessing what it was about.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 02:01 AM

Obama cared what other nations thought, which is very beta. Trump lets it be known he didn't care about that fag in Canada and bull dyke in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU

That is an alpha move. If Merkel was a boss she would wait for him to offer the handshake and if it doesn't come... then fine... But if you make the mistake of asking for a handshake and are ignored you gotta be all like, "I know you hear me, fag. If you're gonna to be a dick about this then go fuck your mother."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRzvL0Txa1k

Awkwardly sad, bros.

KMack
08-22-2017, 02:06 AM
Basically, Pakis if you let terrorists run across the border................do not allow that. And no more rules of engagement. Kill terrorist at will.

TEUTORIGOS
08-22-2017, 02:13 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/1cndx9.jpg

KMack
08-22-2017, 02:26 AM
I told you cucks that if Bannon got let go WAR drums.

War Chef
Trump is gonna get fucked mercilessly. They don't call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires for nothing. No one can subjugate Afghanistan.

KMack
https://i.imgflip.com/1cndx9.jpg

Grab then by the pussy

KMack
08-22-2017, 02:27 AM
Trump is gonna get fucked mercilessly. They don't call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires for nothing.

No rules anymore, gloves are off.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 02:28 AM
Trump is gonna get fucked mercilessly. They don't call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires for nothing.

That's bitch talk. We have drones, nigga. Find your punk ass anywhere.

War Chef
08-22-2017, 02:29 AM
No rules anymore, gloves are off.

The soviets couldn't even do it by disregarding civilians (2 million died)... it will be near impossible if the U.S. strafes to avoid civilian targets the way they do

Ibericus
08-22-2017, 02:31 AM
I've never believed in all this Trump bullshit, the US presidents are just puppets with no real power, the real power is the hands of a few powerful elite that really govern and take the decisions, the Presidents are just there to give an "image" or a role, the Obongo presidence was just to give an image of "change" and all that racial bullshit, and Trump is same but opposite, giving a fake "renewal" to white population.

War Chef
08-22-2017, 02:32 AM
That's bitch talk. We have drones, nigga. Find your punk ass anywhere.

Can you handle an army of 100,000 myanthropologies ready to defend motherland at all costs?

Babak
08-22-2017, 02:32 AM
Yea Afghanistan is hard to conquer, and probably, wont be conquered at all.

War Chef
08-22-2017, 02:36 AM

Imagine how Iran feels when both its western and eastern borders are US installed puppet govts...no wonder they're paranoid & deserve to be.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 02:36 AM
All we need now is to get Sakuraba on board and it'll be over in a few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Yoc-uQdi4

Babak
08-22-2017, 02:38 AM
Imagine how Iran feels when both its western and eastern borders are US installed puppet govts...no wonder they're paranoid & deserve to be.

Yea true, which i agree with, but iran hasnt been all nice either lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 02:39 AM
Can you handle an army of 100,000 myanthropologies ready to defend motherland at all costs?

I don't know if I can handle all the whining and crying.

Fractal
08-22-2017, 02:44 AM

Don't know why you'd be so pro-Trump, he wants less of you Reza Farhads immigrating to the USA.

Oddly enough since he's taken office I've seen even more Mexicans, Central Americans, and Middle Easterners in the state of Caifornia

War Chef
08-22-2017, 02:46 AM

Why should they be nice when sandwhiched by the global superpower? The logical thing is to develop nukes & collaborate with Russia for defence.

KMack
08-22-2017, 02:48 AM

The speech was about killing not nation building.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-22-2017, 02:58 AM
The speech was about killing not nation building.

It was about kicking ass and taking names.

N1019
08-23-2017, 07:38 AM

Hasn't the exact opposite just been announced?

N1019
08-23-2017, 07:47 AM
Yes, Trump is a fucking boss, and I fucking love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YxXJBvYS4&spfreload=10

Why should they be nice when sandwhiched by the global superpower? The logical thing is to develop nukes & collaborate with Russia for defence.

The logical thing would have been for them to remain under the thumb of the Anglo-Zionists. As undignified as it may have been, the country was in a better place by every other measure except sovereignty. Now they have sovereignty but many other things are fucked and the whole country could soon be fucked at the hands of the Trump Administration and its masters. Doesn't sound like a good swap of circumstances to me.

Russia is not going to enter into a mutual defence pact with Iran because it's too risky. Russia does not want to be dragged into war with the US just to save Iran. They aren't that stupid and they don't even like each other that much. Russia also doesn't want Iran to get nukes. Also, the mullahs are quite intolerant of world powers setting up shop in their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olFEq5X7-XA&spfreload=10
They may have seen him as a megalomaniac but the whole country was respected to a much greater degree than now. Even the Australians put on a show for him in 1974 when he visited. Now, we see the mullahs begging for respect from the world but all they get is contempt or feigned sincerity in the hope of securing some trade.

Trilecce
08-23-2017, 07:53 AM
I don't think he has a choice. Either he fights the terrorists in their backyard, or they will bring the fight to him. At this point they have made clear that they want to fight and if the US retreats they will follow them wherever they go.

Unlike the americans, their enemys dont seem to get weary of war.

Kamal900
08-23-2017, 07:55 AM
I've never believed in all this Trump bullshit, the US presidents are just puppets with no real power, the real power is the hands of a few powerful elite that really govern and take the decisions, the Presidents are just there to give an "image" or a role, the Obongo presidence was just to give an image of "change" and all that racial bullshit, and Trump is same but opposite, giving a fake "renewal" to white population.

Basically this. While Trump maybe a shill for the more right winged Zionist Jewry of America, I do praise him for taking the republican way of life and ideology far more seriously and truthfully than the cucks who call themselves "republicans". And of course, the lefty commies of America are not pleased with him since he called them out during the aftermath of the recent riot between the Antifa and the far right.

Trilecce
08-23-2017, 08:38 AM
USA retreats from the world scene, in favor of Russia and China. You idiots worry so much about some mountain hillbillies in Afghanistan and Pakistan that you let go of everything you have gained in the post worldwar period.

The vacant position of world police will happily be filled by China. Then you will see the fault in overemphasizing the danger posed by medieval people in afghanistan, and underplaying the rise of a new world order, ruled by a single communist party in China.

Dandelion
08-23-2017, 09:42 AM
That speech was not some Obama bitch-like speech. That was some hardcore shizzle. As you all I know I'm a staunch isolationist who wants the US to leave the beehive that is the ME and not meddle in any of your degenerate countries that I wouldn't visit even if the trip was for free but... respect for Trump giving a speech like a boss. If you're gonna bring it, you bring it hard. Trump actually has a plan of action and devoid of all that nation building nonsense talk.

Which speech? He held more than one. I do know that people still underestimate him to this day.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Which speech? He held more than one. I do know that people still underestimate him to this day.

The one he gave before I made this thread. You gawd damn foreigners better perk up those dirty ears and be mindful. It's not like when Obama was in office and you can ignore his speeches.

Dandelion
08-23-2017, 02:20 PM
The one he gave before I made this thread. You gawd damn foreigners better perk up those dirty ears and be mindful. It's like when Obama was in office and you can ignore his speeches.

I've looked it up by now. He want to increase his presence in Afghanistan. Alright then. ;) Strengthen the ties with India as a growing economic power is a good idea, though. Modi and Trump are leader with similar attitudes and interests.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2017, 02:32 PM
USA retreats from the world scene, in favor of Russia and China. You idiots worry so much about some mountain hillbillies in Afghanistan and Pakistan that you let go of everything you have gained in the post worldwar period.

The vacant position of world police will happily be filled by China. Then you will see the fault in overemphasizing the danger posed by medieval people in afghanistan, and underplaying the rise of a new world order, ruled by a single communist party in China.

What has the US gained from being the world' s police? Nothing but whiny bitching from our 'allies.' We've paid far more than our share. My stance is ' if it's your problem, then you deal with your problem.' Econominally inefficient nations collapse in on themselves and so there is no need to meddle. Look at Vietnam. It has moved towards capitalism without any effort on our part because of the realization among the Vietnamese government that what they had wasn't sustainable. We're totally chill with Vietnam now. You just sit back and allow nations to realize on their own through their own pain and suffering what works and what doesn't.

Wadaad
08-23-2017, 02:39 PM
So the neocons told him whats up...cool, old boss = new boss

Wadaad
08-23-2017, 02:44 PM
Unlike the americans, their enemys dont seem to get weary of war.

well, when theres an increase in attacks within the US by ISIS/Taliban/AlQaeda...we can all go back to this speech

Ghazi
08-23-2017, 02:48 PM
trump looked like beta faggot who is stuck in Afghanistan where he can't win or retreat

just like this jackass

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/yrn0llcmxpk7wuxexzsq.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Some bitch ass tricks be hatin' on The Trump cuz he ain't a punk like Obama who will let them do whatever they want. There is a new sheriff in town.

Graham
08-23-2017, 03:31 PM
He's so dreamy. :heartbea:

N1019
08-24-2017, 09:53 PM

America's slice of the global wealth pie which hit around 50% after WWII was in decline way before the recent MENA wars, but the reality is no-one else has the capacity to fight endless wars like America. The petrodollar system it setup allows it to continue printing fiat money as long as there is demand for oil, which isn't ending anytime soon. Russia and China don't have that, and the US will probably use its military to ensure they never can institute a similar system. The US has economic problems but it still would have even if Iraq and Afghanistan hadn't happened.

And I suspect many people in the West who are ostensibly begging for Russia or China to take over would have second thoughts if it actually happened. No-one who thinks about it carefully, and is honest, could seriously believe we would be better off under Russia or China. The useful idiot Western leftists who helped usher in the transfer of power would be the first ones lined up and shot by their new masters... lol

Babak
08-24-2017, 10:03 PM

Trilecce
08-25-2017, 08:13 AM
America's slice of the global wealth pie which hit around 50% after WWII was in decline way before the recent MENA wars, but the reality is no-one else has the capacity to fight endless wars like America. The petrodollar system it setup allows it to continue printing fiat money as long as there is demand for oil, which isn't ending anytime soon. Russia and China don't have that, and the US will probably use its military to ensure they never can institute a similar system. The US has economic problems but it still would have even if Iraq and Afghanistan hadn't happened.

And I suspect many people in the West who are ostensibly begging for Russia or China to take over would have second thoughts if it actually happened. No-one who thinks about it carefully, and is honest, could seriously believe we would be better off under Russia or China. The useful idiot Western leftists who helped usher in the transfer of power would be the first ones lined up and shot by their new masters... lol

All i can say is that a world without america at the helm is a world that most (if not all) of us will be unhappy with. The loudmouth rightists wouldnt have such a loud mouth anymore when the communist party of China reinstates the death penalty for herecy and treacherous behaviour.

Neither Russia or China has ever had any respect for even the simplest of democratic values, like freedom of speech and various other rights regarding self-determination.

Here in Sweden we have politicians on the alt-right that posts nothing but praise for Russia on their social media stream. Ive even read one saying that he wants Russia to come and save us from liberal policies... yeah theyll save alright, hell be the first to be put under ground when he realizes that Russia is not interested in your personal rights.