Myanthropologies
08-23-2017, 04:14 AM
https://youtu.be/ISyaN2cNVV8

lameduck
08-23-2017, 06:17 AM
iranid/alpine

MEDACHE
08-23-2017, 02:09 PM
the byproduct of a 3 person gang bang involving be-real, kumar and kramer.

Myanthropologies
08-23-2017, 02:42 PM

Whatever, Natufian boy.

MEDACHE
08-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Whatever, Natufian boy.

im sorry faggot. are you upset because i left you out of that gangbang? dont worry, im sure youll find a way to get your nomadic refugee stinking ass in that room and suck out all the leftover cum from each fellas arsehole.

Myanthropologies
08-23-2017, 02:50 PM
im sorry faggot. are you upset because i left you out of that gangbang? dont worry, im sure youll find a way to get your nomadic refugee stinking ass in that room and suck out all the leftover cum from each fellas arsehole.

Refugee? I am born and raised in America and if anything, you'd be a refugee in my country with the financial crisis that your country is going through.

Stop shit posting my threads you pathetic incel, show your incel face.

Hadouken
08-23-2017, 02:51 PM

do you mean kramer from Seinfeld ? :D

lameduck
08-23-2017, 02:57 PM

Be real=CHG(Caucasus Hunter Gatherer)
Kumar=ASI(Ancestral South Indian)
Kramer=NE Euro.

MEDACHE
08-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Refugee? I am born and raised in America and if anything, you'd be a refugee in my country with the financial crisis that your country is going through.

Stop shit posting my threads you pathetic incel, show your incel face.

fuck that shit. knowing the type of things would do with a photo of my face petrifies me. your the type of sissy faggot that hangs justin bieber posters all over his bedroom wall. you'd grow an obsession to my face and replicate that same pansy behaviour. you'd be stroking your cock to my face so often you'd need a skin graft on your dick after a few days. fucking pathetic lefty dyke fag

MEDACHE
08-23-2017, 02:58 PM
do you mean kramer from Seinfeld ? :D

right on my man. deserves a thumbs up

Vyasa
08-23-2017, 02:59 PM
Something Jewish about his face

Hadouken
08-23-2017, 02:59 PM
right on my man. deserves a thumbs up

loved that character . especially when he storms into Seinfelds house all of a sudden through the door xD

Myanthropologies
08-23-2017, 03:01 PM
fuck that shit. knowing the type of things would do with a photo of my face petrifies me. your the type of sissy faggot that hangs just bieber posters all over his bedroom wall. you'd grow an obsession to my face and replicate that same pansy behaviour. you'd be stroking your cock to my face so often you'd need a skin graft on your dick after a few days. fucking pathetic lefty dyke fag

Lol, for someone who calls me a queer, your imagination sounds hella specific and like a fantasy you secretly have. You fantasize of boys jacking off to your picture because you're a closet homo.

Odin
08-23-2017, 05:09 PM
Irano-Afghan + Asiatic-Alpine.