PDA

View Full Version : Why Conservatives SHOULD Support Gay Marriage

Anglojew
08-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Repost of another deleted thread. Please find the cache here (https://web.archive.org/web/20170117081446/https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196814-Why-Conservatives-SHOULD-Support-Gay-Marriage).

There's actually a vote today in Australia on this issue.

I've had discussions with a number of gay male couples on this issue & people would be surprised at how many gays are conservative & just want to live a "traditional" life (marriage, kids etc) albeit with another man. I haven't personally discussed this issue with lesbians.

There has been much misinformation over the issue of homosexual marriage in the West. As Conservatives (of any persuasion) our first instinct is often to oppose such seemingly revolutionary changes to our traditions & institutions especially as they are often pushed by Cultural Marxists. Indeed Cultural Marxist Frankists, like George Soros, are constantly using different groups to manipulate us in their efforts to destroy Western Civilisation. We see they pull the strings behind nefarious groups such as Black Lives Matter, The US Democratic Party, Planned Parenthood etc etc. In fact they have already succeeded in destroying the African-American family & now they seek the destruction of the White family as well.

A very good documentary about Cultural Marxism is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

In a nutshell Cultual Marxists (like the Frankfurt School) have successfully been eroding our Western Judeo-Christian institutions & traditions during the Post-War era. I personally believe the Frankists are behind the Frankfurt School & were also behind the Nazis & Bolsheviks.

On the issue of homosexuality I will say several things. Firstly I believe it is "nature not nurture". My own belief is that there is some genetic predisposition between creative genius & homosexuality. I would not encourage it & people that make their entire identity about their homosexuality I find as odd as if I was to make my entire identity about my heterosexuality. It shouldn't be politicised. That said some of the finest Conservatives have been homosexuals. Douglas Murray is a fantastic example. Milo is another (although he's more of a Libertarian). Indeed, almost all the homosexuals I know ARE Conservative. At least one subgroup of the Gay community lends itself natually to Conservatism. The type that dresses immaculately in fashionable but traditional clothing, celebrates the Arts & furnishes their beautiful homes with the finest objets d'art. We all know Gays like this.

The irony of the Cultural Marxists hijacking of the Gay movement for their own ends is that the mainstream Gay movement does not want to destroy Western Civilisation -essays could be written about the role of Homosexuals in Ancient Greece etc- but "just want to be like everyone else" not living in polygamous unconventional households but in loving monogamous matrimony. Gays want to get married & have children (thanks to advances in technology &/or the help of others of the opposite sex/ or surrogates in the case of gay male couples etc).

Gays don't want to destroy Western Civilisation & it's institutions, such as monogamous marriage, but to take part in them. We need to encourage this & by doing so strengthen Western Civilisation, increase the birthrate & weaken our enemies be they Cultural Marxists or Orthodox Sunni Muslims.