PDA

View Full Version : 200 years away from home - Poles from western Hispaniola (Haiti).

Rethel
08-26-2017, 12:34 PM
http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/2flaga.gif

Yes, there are polish people too - so called one of the lost white tribes.

Beneath is a gallery of people, who are descendents of polish
soldiers or think, that they are. Probably some are, and some
aren't - but many of non-polish Haitians could have some drop
of the polish autosomals too...

A gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/sets/72157620721130385/

From Wikipedia:

In Haiti, there exists a community called Poloné (or La Pologne, "Polish"), partially descending (and claiming descent) from Poles that were sent there as a military legion by Napoleon in 1802–03.[1] The community is centered in Cazale, a small village about 45 miles from Port-au-Prince.[2][3] The name Cazale, or the home of Zalewski as many locals believe, originates from the popular Polish surname Zalewski and the Haitian Creole word for home (kay).[4]

In 1802, Napoleon added a Polish legion of around 5,200 to the forces sent to Saint-Domingue to fight off the slave rebellion. Upon arrival and the first combat actions, discovering that the slaves fought off their French masters for their freedom, vast majority of Poles eventually joined the slaves against the French.[2] The Polish had a familiar situation back home, where they fought for their liberty against invading Russia, Prussia and Austria that began in 1772; seeking to unite, some joined Napoleon's army (of which part was sent to Haiti).[2] Many Polish soldiers admired their enemy and decided to turn on the French army and join the slaves, and participated in the Haitian revolution of 1804.[5] The community partially descends from the 400 surviving Polish Legionnaries that either defected to the slaves or were taken prisoner.[1] These Poles were naturalised according to the new Haitian Constitution.[1]

Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. Many years later, Papa Doc reminded about this concept when referring to Polish people.[6][7] For their loyalty and support for overthrowing the French, the Poles acquired Haitian citizenship after Haiti gained its Independence, and settled there to never return to Poland. To this day, many Polish Haitians still live in Haiti and are of mixed racial origin, as some have blonde hair, light eyes, and other European features. Most settled in Cazale, La Vallée-de-Jacmel, Fond-des-Blancs, La Baleine, Port-Salut and Saint-Jean-du-Sud.[2][8]

In the François Duvalier (Papa Doc) era, the small town of Cazale became a communist stronghold where many young intellectuals clashed with the dictator's regime. As a result of their political indifference, March 29, 1969 became known as the worst day for the people of Cazale as Duvalier's Tonton Macoute (private army), built a barricade around Cazale, and murdered many young men.[2]

In 1983, Pope John Paul II visited Haiti. He mentioned how the Polish contributed to the slave rebellion leading to Haiti's independence. Several Haitian Poles were selected from the most populous Polish areas of Haiti by Duvalier to attend the various ceremonies planned for the Pope's visit.[2]

Rethel
08-26-2017, 12:45 PM
This guy looks, like somebody, whom I saw somewhere... Really is very similar :)

https://uzar.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/a-polish-haitian.jpg

Antimage
08-26-2017, 12:47 PM
If they are r1 they are fully polish, no?

Rethel
08-26-2017, 12:50 PM
If they are r1 they are fully polish, no?

If they have polish ancestor, and belong to polish family - they are
full polish, and they are seen as such, as you can read in the article.
Nobody sane would claim that they are not Poles, especially, if they
are there not from their own will, but were send there by Napoleon.

But if they are R1, they are full Indoeuropeans.

ЛыSSый
08-26-2017, 03:11 PM
How about woodoo?

Rethel
08-26-2017, 05:19 PM
How about woodoo?

Should be sentenced to death for it.
But we were speaking about their poleness,
not about their disgusting practices.

Rethel
11-18-2017, 02:17 PM
Szlachta reclaims Hispaniola...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkr9_i0vHw

http://1vze7o2h8a2b2tyahl3i0t68.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/05_15_PolishPavilion_Halka_Haiti9.jpg

https://rilm.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/halka-in-haiti.jpg

Rethel
11-18-2017, 02:52 PM
In polish, since 10:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GitQJ32Ghus

Veslan
11-18-2017, 03:07 PM
http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/2flaga.gif

Yes, there are polish people too - so called one of the lost white tribes.
Meh, they are too much admixed to be recognized as the real Poles. Personally I wouldn't let them reemigrate.

Cristiano viejo
11-18-2017, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcC-9sdXxX4

Rethel
11-18-2017, 03:13 PM
Meh, they are too much admixed to be recognized as the real Poles. Personally I wouldn't let them reemigrate.

Would you also reject your own children and grandsons, as
foreigners if they would not stick to your racial standard?

Better to have couple of thousands of black but very true Poles,
than couple of millions of real muslim Arabs and Bantus, who want
to make here an Eurabia for real.

Btw, regardless their appirience, many of them, if not majority,
has the right (under oldpolish law) to own white polish, ukrish
or whatever, serfs and whole native polish villages. So, before
some will claim, that they are not Poles or that they have no
rights, let he ask himself if he would not be councidently their
very subject under the feudal law :laugh:

Btw, R1 among them can be easly whitenized, rest can remain
as it is - at least would be visible, who is OE and who is IE. :)
It would be a good precedent for all society :p

Rethel
11-18-2017, 04:39 PM
Btw, what the state should do for them is:

- help their communities to build some roads, bridges and other infrastructure,
as the guy on video said (there is one-three villages, it is really not so hard).
- found some bilingual polish-french or only polish schoolls and provide teachers.
- found some cultural centers in their places of living to provide cultural support,
and help to preserve their history, ties with homeland and to keep the records to
proof their provenance or making such studies to provide necessary informations.
- they should be also be given the opportunity to gain the Card of a Pole, as a
recognition of their polishness. Of course not for everyone who claim it, as it is
now, but for everyone who can proof his descendancy in direct line from Poland
(if neccessary with the help of Y testing, becasue majority of papers are gone,
and the surnames did not always survived in their original or even recognizable
form - in such case I would also give a credit to non-polish R1s)
- if possible, help to get some investors who would develop the area where they live.

Dandelion
11-18-2017, 04:45 PM
The Black Haitians even bestowed upon them the status of White Negroes (https://books.google.be/books?id=gj4sh2Ot76AC&pg=PA75&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=%22white%20negroes%22&f=false), which was considered a great honour. In my opinion Negroes are alright as long as they're R1.

Veslan
11-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Would you also reject your own children and grandsons, as
foreigners if they would not stick to your racial standard?
Honestly yes. If I found out that my daughter fucks with negroids I would have kicked her out of my house.

Better to have couple of thousands of black but very true Poles,
than couple of millions of real muslim Arabs and Bantus, who want
to make here an Eurabia for real.
They will be never "true" Poles. A true Pole is White. I do not want Bantus and Arabs either, the second people mostly because of culture though.

Rethel
11-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Honestly yes. If I found out that my daughter fucks with negroids I would have kicked her out of my house.

I wasn't talking about daughters having sex with negros... :picard1:
I was talking about YOUR own BLACK children or your black grandsons.

As about daughters, then regardless whom they chose, her sons (and I did specially
chose the word grandsons insteed of grandchildren) will not be your's [the] grandsons,
but somebody's else. Btw, a normal selfrespecting father would kick his daughter out,
if he would know, that she fucks anybody, regardless race, as it is not too honourable
to have a slut at home.

They will be never "true" Poles. A true Pole is White. I do not want Bantus and Arabs either, the second people mostly because of culture though.

So, the white whoreson of your wife will
be more yours, than your own black son? :rolleyes:

Rethel
11-18-2017, 07:58 PM
Btw, polish legionaries on Hispaniola, deserve respect, and the same
their descendants, as they did whatever they could to survive and to
not die out, being faithfull to the chief polish words: Jeszcze Polska nie
zginęła, póki my żyjemy. You would prefer to die out, insted of prolong
your own family, or preserve the nation from extinction. Fortunatly they
didn't think like that, so the more their offspring deserve to be remembered
and be allowed to regain their rights as rightfull members of the nation. If
their colour hurts you so much, then you can help them by marrying to them
your sisters and daughters - next generation will be white, or at least whiter.

Btw, majority of hispaniolan Poles are Szlachtamen, so noone can say, they
are not polish. They are - much more than 93% or the rest of modern Poles
in the country, who became aware of their polishness just 100 years ago.

Veslan
11-18-2017, 08:30 PM
I wasn't talking about daughters having sex with negros... :picard1:
I was talking about YOUR own BLACK children or your black grandsons.
Then I would consider suicide...

So, the white whoreson of your wife will
be more yours, than your own black son? :rolleyes:
No, but he would be more Polish.

Rethel
11-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Then I would consider suicide...

:picard2:

No, but he would be more Polish.

For that he would have to be a son of the Pole, and then he would be the same polish, as your
black boy. He only would be more white. Do not confuse polishness with whiteness. These are
two different things. If you want Poles to be white, advocate for merrying white women. And it
applies the same to white Poles as to the Black ones. They can have white babies too, as their
forfathers were. But poles are Poles, regadless the suit which they are dress in.

Veslan
11-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Why facepalming?

For that he would have to be a son of the Pole, and then he would be the same polish, as your
black boy. He only would be more white. Do not confuse polishness with whiteness. These are
two different things.
Polishness is connected with whiteness. Being Pole means being White. A Pole with 1/8 let's say German ancestry is more Polish than a Pole with 1/8 Negroid ancestry, because "German" ethnicity is closer genetically and racially to Polish.

If you want Poles to be white, advocate for merrying white women. And it
applies the same to white Poles as to the Black ones. They can have white babies too, as their
forfathers were. But poles are Poles, regadless the suit which they are dress in.
There is no such thing as "Black Pole". Neither is such thing as "Black British", or "Black German". They have little or no connection to the White people who built Poland, Britain, Germany or whatever European country, and therefore can't see themselves as descendants of the Polish (or other European) nation. And Negroids are completely unfit to live in Europe with their primitive phenotypical (like black skin, pointless in Europe), and biological (sickle-cell anemia) traits. They are only spoiling the genetics of Europe, this is why they shouldn't be allowed to migrate here.

Rethel
11-18-2017, 09:03 PM
Why facepalming?

Becasue suicide would not make any sense, it would make only worse.
Btw, it is very judaistic thinking, to make a suicide, when not all goes as somebody would want to.

Polishness is connected with whiteness.

Today is, tommorow is not.
Poles are connected with polishness.
If Poles will want to be black, they will be.
Colour of the skin is only a feature - not the thing.

Being Pole means being White. A Pole with 1/8 let's say German ancestry is more Polish than a Pole with 1/8 Negroid ancestry, because "German" ethnicity is closer genetically and racially to Polish.

Again the same mistake.
Neither Pole, neither German are races.
1/8 german "ancestry" is totaly irrelevant for both, the same as 1/8 of zulu.

There is no such thing as "Black Pole".

Yes, there is. Hispaniolans are an example.

Neither is such thing as "Black British", or "Black German".

Read and cry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British) :laugh:

They have little or no connection to the White people who built Poland, Britain, Germany or whatever European country,

How Polish Legioneries and their sons have no connection to Poland? How?! :picard2:

They maybe have much more, than yours, who maybe
in 1846 were murdering Poles, not being Poles themsleves.
They were Poles at least in 1803, and it can be blindly said,
that at least 500 years back too. Do you? They are very polish.

and therefore can't see themselves as descendants of the Polish (or other European) nation.

And still they are, the same as Pushkin, Dumas and others...

And Negroids are completely unfit to live in Europe

Come, on! Before we arrived, they did.
And we did bred with them whitening them.
No big deal, really. You also have a black-au
in yourself. You must get rid of it! :laugh:

with their primitive phenotypical (like black skin, pointless in Europe), and biological (sickle-cell anemia) traits. They are only spoiling the genetics of Europe, this is why they shouldn't be allowed to migrate here.

But I wasn't talking about african migrants at all! :picard2:

I was talking about polish migrants to Hispaniola!
I did not even claim, that they should all return here, but even if they would,
they have the full right for it. But as they did established own polish community
on Hispaniola, it would be good, if such piece of polishness would be still there...

If you want, you can always make them white again!

KMack
11-18-2017, 09:07 PM
Irish slaves and servants went the Caribbean in large numbers, they all mixed in and are darker.

Irish Jamaicans are Jamaican citizens whose ancestors originated from Ireland. Irish people are the second-largest reported ethnic group in Jamaica, after Jamaicans of African ancestry. Population estimates range from 300,000 to 700,000, making Irish Jamaicans up to 25% of Jamaica's population. Most Jamaicans with Irish ancestry also have African ancestry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people_in_Jamaica

Rethel
11-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Irish slaves and servants went the Caribbean in large numbers, they all mixed in and are darker.

Irish Jamaicans are Jamaican citizens whose ancestors originated from Ireland. Irish people are the second-largest reported ethnic group in Jamaica, after Jamaicans of African ancestry. Population estimates range from 300,000 to 700,000, making Irish Jamaicans up to 25% of Jamaica's population. Most Jamaicans with Irish ancestry also have African ancestry.

Long live santiagian Irs! :)

Veslan
11-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Becasue suicide would not make any sense, it would make only worse.
Btw, it is very judaistic thinking, to make a suicide, when not all goes as somebody would want to.
It was more metaphoric for how angry I would have been though.

Today is, tommorow is not.
Today is, tommor will be, and in the past it has always used to be.
Just understand that the people who built Poland were White. Nevermind if they were ethnically Slavs or for an example German Ostsiedlung immigrants, they belonged to the same White race family.

Poles are connected with polishness.
And the Poles are White.

If Poles will want to be black, they will be.
Colour of the skin is only a feature - not the thing.
First of all race is not just a skin colour. After you understand it, then the second point is that a "feature" (or rather a lot of features) show your genes, and therefore, your heritage. Black people have little to no Polish heritage and this is why they are Negroes.

Again the same mistake.
Neither Pole, neither German are races.
Poles and Germans are always White. You cannot civically claim to be Polish or German if you are not racially Polish or German (White).

Yes, there is. Hispaniolans are an example.
Negroid LARPers. They will never be Polish.

Read and cry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British) :laugh:

https://youtu.be/GwN5wkTPn48?t=4m40s
In this video Spencer destroyes one of these "Black British" :rotfl

How Polish Legioneries and their sons have no connection to Poland? How?! :picard2:
Their "sons" have only some Polish in their DNA. But it's too weak to consider them fully Polish.

They maybe have much more, than yours, who maybe
in 1846 were murdering Poles, not being Poles themsleves.
They were Poles at least in 1803, and it can be blindly said,
that at least 500 years back too. Do you? They are very polish.
I'm not from Galicja, so they didn't. My ancestors even if weren't "Poles proper", were Lechitic Mazovians, and modern name "Polish" relates to generally all Lechitic-speaking Slavs. I have obviously mixed noble-peasant origin just like nearly all the Poles of today.

And still they are, the same as Pushkin, Dumas and others...
They are not. Their blood is too much spoiled with the blood of former French Negroidal slaves who were barbarian murderers by the way.

Come, on! Before we arrived, they did.
Memes aside. People living in Europe were never Negroidal. They were always Caucasoid.

And we did bred with them whitening them.
No big deal, really. You also have a black-au
in yourself. You must get rid of it! :laugh:
My extremely far ancestors were Negroid.
But they noticed it's shit so they developped progressive features. I thank them every day for it.

But I wasn't talking about african migrants at all! :picard2:
Haitians are descendants of African immigrants brought by the French.

I was talking about polish migrants to Hispaniola!
I did not even claim, that they should all return here, but even if they would,
they have the full right for it, but as they did established own polish community
on Hispaniola, it would be good, if such piece of polishness there would be still...
They should not return here, because they would have spoiled our blood.

If you want, you can always make them white again!
I can't, because Negroid primitive features tend to be dominant.

Rethel
11-18-2017, 10:04 PM
mixed noble-peasant origin

Proszę, nie osłabiaj mnie... :picard1:
Say yet, that you are 0,0078125% nobleman... http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/035.gif

Rethel
11-19-2017, 12:51 AM
It was more metaphoric for how angry I would have been though.

Ok, so you would be angry, but what further?

Today is, tommor will be, and in the past it has always used to be.

Nope.
If it would be like that, blacks I-men would still dominate the continent.
Btw, among pra-Poles, Goths, were founded real african nergos.

Just understand that the people who built Poland were White.

I totaly understand it, but you have to understand, that appearence doesnt = people.
People are not their appearance. Btw, I am sure, that Poland was also buld by some
more specific looking people, so according to you way of proving, we shopuld banned
from polishness all, who does not looks like drużyna Mieszka's.

Nevermind if they were ethnically Slavs or for an example German Ostsiedlung immigrants, they belonged to the same White race family.

Oh, you see, how you now changed your side. So, you have to decide,
Slavs or all who participated in polishness? Btw, as since some year did
Germans started to participate, the same did Negroes. Just the same
situation. Btw, many of those Hispaniolans are much more true Poles
than many ostsiedlings, even than I. Some of them are much older in
polishness that 650 years. Zyndram and Spytko can hide with me... :pout:

And the Poles are White.

Yes, Poles are white. The same as they could be exclusivly redheads or greeneyed.
If they one day decide to merry negroesses, they became blacks, and then you will
say Poles are blacks. And what? It is just a feature, people will remain the same.

First of all race is not just a skin colour. After you understand it,

Yes, imagine, that I perfectly understand it, BUT the race doesn;t establish people.
It is just a feature of people - not otherwise.

then the second point is that a "feature" (or rather a lot of features) show your genes,

Yes, genes, which are changeable with every generation.

and therefore, your heritage.

:picard2: http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/2smiech.gif

So, then, you must admit, that children of Solomon the
Magnificent were Poles and have polish herigate, did they? :picard2:

Black people have little to no Polish heritage and this is why they are Negroes.

Again you confuse race with other things.
Race is race, and is independent from other things.
Your children will be yours regardless race.
Race doesn;t determine who is your son and who is not.
The same with other things - pochodnymi from family matters.

Poles and Germans are always White.

If they would mixed in historical process with black women,
you wouldn;t saty today, that they are always white, or that
they are not who they are. You are able to say it, only, becasue
they did not have the opportunity to do this (but actually they did).

You cannot civically claim to be Polish or German if you are not racially Polish or German (White).

Yes I can, becasue of being such decides provenance, not race.

Negroid LARPers.

What? :confused:

They will never be Polish.

They just are - they do not need your aproval.

In this video Spencer destroyes one of these "Black British"

Come on... you could find something on higher level than liberal against racist.

But you again seem to confuse some things.

Firstly, white guy is a racist, who first of all belive in race, i.e. appearince.
Black guy is under total stateness influence, so he is more right than white
guy, as race doesn;t constitute any nation, but countryness or citizenship
do, or at least can - it depends what ideology country will have.

And as such, in the case of the state you have two rules:
The law of the soil and the law of the blood.
If you want the state to have the first one, then haitians are not Poles, but the black guy is British.
If the second one - then black guy is not british, but hispaniolans are Poles.

First option works wonderfully among people without history.
Actually every state did emerging like that, and every empire.
Just the number of citizens of subject is, what matters. Units,
who pay taxes and can be taken into army. No feelings needed.

But of you belive in blood, what is the most natural, and with time
become a parto also of states founded on ius soil principle, then you
have to stick to it, as I do. People have to be related to each other,
NOT similar in appearance, otherwise, you should make your successor
a son of a neighbour, who has the same colour of hauir as you, if your
son has different - and if you can;t understand it enlarged it to the skin
colour. It is btw quite often in Poland when offspring has different skin
colour than parent... but I assume, that you acknowledge swarthy Poles,
do you? The difference is sometimes shocking if you ever saw this.

Their "sons" have only some Polish in their DNA. But it's too weak to consider them fully Polish.

And what? You also have the same amount of DNA of your ancestor, as they.
Btw, did I was saying something about amount of general DNA? Did I? No.

Btw2, they marry the women which were available, to survive. You would prefer
them to die out. And the Poland tohether with them. They did the same as their
Indoeuropean forefathers always did, and there is nothing to condemn them.
Their descendants are true Poles, always were, and ever will be, regardless
your personal opinion and amount of DNA of whatever. If you like, you can
become a ruler of Poland, and divide Poles on white and black, and you can even
differentiate rights of both groups, and close yourself among whites, this is your
right, but you cannot deny the black ones their heritage, which is not depending
on their colour. They did not came from Africa, neither any of their ancestor was
from there - no, they are directly from Poland. So if you care about Poles being
white make sure, that they will have the oportunity to become white again. Sell
them your sisters or just their gamets. If whitness is a feature of Poles, then they
have the right to become white again! Insted of excluding them, help them.

I'm not from Galicja, so they didn't.

Ok.

were Lechitic Mazovians,

Since when?

nd modern name "Polish" relates to generally all Lechitic-speaking Slavs.

So Slavs only afterall?

I have obviously mixed noble-peasant origin just like nearly all the Poles of today.

As in the post above.

They are not. Their blood is too much spoiled with the blood of former French Negroidal slaves who were barbarian murderers by the way.

Now you deny reality...

Memes aside.

Memes are fine :)

People living in Europe were never Negroidal.

They were black. Not negroes peoper, but blackish.

They were always Caucasoid.

Somalis are also Caucasoids, and what?

My extremely far ancestors were Negroid.
But they noticed it's shit so they developped progressive features. I thank them every day for it.

You probably have quite large amout of it.
Together with MENAness it is some 90%. :p

Haitians are descendants of African immigrants brought by the French.

Are Poles brought there by French also from Africa? :picard2:

They should not return here, because they would have spoiled our blood.

They cannot spoild the blood as they are 100% Polish.
They can everntually spolied the race - the same as we ca spolied their race.
But, how couple of thousand of half-white Poles can "spoil" 38 MILLION people? HOW??? :picard2:
Rather we can spoil them until total whitenization, man. Then you will have no objections at all.

I can't, because Negroid primitive features tend to be dominant.

This is absolutly not true. swarthiness is totaly dominant, but balckness is codominant
with whiteness. Look on pure mulattos, then you will see, that white freatures and the
colouring is dominate. I amde even a thread about it, so if you want you can say what
you think about it there. Two-three generations, and haitians would be unrecognizable.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 12:53 AM
Btw, how a polish nobleman, haeres and dominus, cannot be Polish, HOW??? :picard2:

Grace O'Malley
11-19-2017, 02:35 AM

I know this is often reported but if it is indeed true that a lot of Jamaicans are of Irish descent why is there hardly any Irish surnames in the Top 50 most common names in Jamaica? Also the Irish that went to the West Indies were indentured servants like a lot of Scots and English.

Anyway I think there is more Scots/English blood in the West Indies.

The list was compiled based on Information from Forbears, a website which specializes in genealogical records.

1. Brown – Is Scottish in origin, approximately 63,965 people in Jamaica have this last name

2. Williams -54,095 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 4th most popular name in Trinidad and Tobago.

3 . Smith - It is the most prevalent surname in the US and the UK, and third most popular in Jamaica with 40,995 Jamaicans having the name.

4. Campbell – Comes from the Gaelic meaning, 'wry (or crooked) mouth,' a name probably applied to some early chief of the clan. 36,908 people in Jamaica have this name.

5. Johnson-32,643 Jamaicans have this last name, it is the third most common surname in The Bahamas

6. Thompson- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor, it means 'the son of Thome,' i.e. Thomas. 26,521 Jamaica's have this last name.

7 .Clarke- 25,254 Jamaicans have this name which is derived from the Irish meaning "clerk".

8. Reid - This last names was most commonly given to families who lived in the woodlands, that had the occupation of clearing trees. 24,594 Jamaicans have the last name, Reid.

9. Gordon- According to some genealogists this name is derived from Gordonia, a town in Macedonia. 22,024 Jamaicans have this last name.

10. Grant-19,721 Jamaicans have this surname. It originated in Scotland and was derived from a nickname.

11. Thomas - It is the 264th most common surname in the world. 19,114 Jamaicans have this last name.

12. Robinson- 19,079 Jamaicans have this name. Originating in England, it means "son of Robin”.

13. Henry-19,025 Jamaicans have this surname, it is of Germanic origin (Haimirich) meaning home and powerful.

14. Edwards- It means 'son of Edward'. Edwards is the 14th most common surname in Wales. 16,669 Jamaicans have the surname.

15. Lewis- 16,634 Jamaicans have this last name. This Surname has several independent origins.

16. Wright- This surname is derived from an occupation. Wright often refers to a skilled workman in various materials. 16,455 Jamaicans have this surname.

17. Davis- 16,384 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 7th most popular surname in the US.

18. Anderson- Means son of Andrew. 15,920 have this surname.

19. Francis-15,277 Jamaicans have this last name. It is of Latin origin.

20. Stewart- In Old English the word ‘stiward’ meant one who looked after the domestic animals as well as one who provides for his master's table. 14,581Jamaicans have this last name.

21 Walker - This surname is derived from an occupation. 14,260 Jamaicans have this name.

22. Green 14,046 Jamaicans have this last name. This surname is derived from a geographical locality.

22. Allen 14,046 Jamaicans have this last name

24. Wilson -14,028 Jamaicans have this last name. Approximately 1,766,181 around the world have this surname.

25. Miller- This surname is derived from an occupation. 'the miller,' one who grinds corn, a 'milner'. 13,778 Jamaicans have this last name.

26. Morgan-13,671 Jamaicans have this last name

27 Bailey- Is the 1,120th most common surname in the world. 13,653 Jamaicans have this last name.

28 Richards-13,439 Jamaicans have this last name. Richards means son of Richard.

29 James – Is a surname with many origins. 12,761 Jamaicans have this last name.

30 Taylor- comes from the occupation of 'tailor,' a cutter-out of cloth. 12,457 Jamaicans have this last name

31. Jones- is a surname of Welsh origins, meaning "John's", or son of John. 12,261 Jamaicans have this last name.

32. Powell - 12,208 Jamaicans have this last name. This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor.

33. Palmer- means a pilgrim to the Holy Land, they often brought back a palm branch as proof that they had actually made the journey. 11,779 Jamaicans have this last name.

34. McKenzie- Means the son of Keneth. According to Forebears “The family boast of their descent from the great Anglo-Norman race of Fitz-Gerald in Ireland”. 11,726 Jamaicans have this last name

35. Samuels- 11,494 in Jamaica have this last name. 7,642 in Nigeria have the last name.

36. Jackson -is a common surname of English and Scottish origin. It means son of Jack. 11,119 Jamaicans have this last name.

37. Watson-10,780 Jamaicans have this last name, it is a patronymic surname of English and Scottish origin meaning "son of Walter.

38. Bennett- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor meaning son of Bennett. 10,583 Jamaicans have this last name.

39.Daley- The meaning of this name is unknown. 10,458 Jamaicans have this surname.

40. Lawrence- It is 1,437th most common surname in the world. 10,298 Jamaicans have this last name.

41. Hall -This surname is derived from a geographical locality, 'at the hall.' 10,012 in Jamaica have this last name.

42. Hamilton-Approximately 390,095 people bear this surname. It is most popular in the Turks and Caicos Islands. 9,923 Jamaicans have this last name.

43 Graham- Is the name of an illustrious family of Anglo-Norman origin which settled in Scotland early in the twelfth century. 9,673 people in Jamaica have this last name.

44 Gayle- This last name is most popular in Jamaica. 9,655 Jamaicans have Gayle as a surname, however, the meaning of this surname is not known.

45. Scott- Means a native of Scotland. 9,566 people in Jamaica have this name.

46. Morris-9,530 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 805th most common surname in the world. The name was introduced into Britain by the Normans among whom it was popular.

47. Barrett- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor meaning 'the son of Berold,' the French Berraud.9,388 Jamaicans have this last name.

48.Dixon-9,316 in Jamaica have this last name, which is derived Scotland. 9,296 in South Africa have this last name.

49. Whyte- Is derived from the Old English, pre the 7th Century and was originally given as a nickname to one with fair hair or pale complexion. 8,977 Jamaicans have this last name. The surname is most prevalent in Nigeria.

50 Simpson -9,781 people have this last name in Jamaica. It is 1,454th most common surname in the world

http://pancocojams.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/list-of-most-common-black-jamaican-last.html

KMack
11-19-2017, 02:47 AM
I know this is often reported but if it is indeed true that a lot of Jamaicans are of Irish descent why is there hardly any Irish surnames in the Top 50 most common names in Jamaica? Also the Irish that went to the West Indies were indentured servants like a lot of Scots and English.

Anyway I think there is more Scots/English blood in the West Indies.

The list was compiled based on Information from Forbears, a website which specializes in genealogical records.

1. Brown – Is Scottish in origin, approximately 63,965 people in Jamaica have this last name

2. Williams -54,095 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 4th most popular name in Trinidad and Tobago.

3 . Smith - It is the most prevalent surname in the US and the UK, and third most popular in Jamaica with 40,995 Jamaicans having the name.

4. Campbell – Comes from the Gaelic meaning, 'wry (or crooked) mouth,' a name probably applied to some early chief of the clan. 36,908 people in Jamaica have this name.

5. Johnson-32,643 Jamaicans have this last name, it is the third most common surname in The Bahamas

6. Thompson- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor, it means 'the son of Thome,' i.e. Thomas. 26,521 Jamaica's have this last name.

7 .Clarke- 25,254 Jamaicans have this name which is derived from the Irish meaning "clerk".

8. Reid - This last names was most commonly given to families who lived in the woodlands, that had the occupation of clearing trees. 24,594 Jamaicans have the last name, Reid.

9. Gordon- According to some genealogists this name is derived from Gordonia, a town in Macedonia. 22,024 Jamaicans have this last name.

10. Grant-19,721 Jamaicans have this surname. It originated in Scotland and was derived from a nickname.

11. Thomas - It is the 264th most common surname in the world. 19,114 Jamaicans have this last name.

12. Robinson- 19,079 Jamaicans have this name. Originating in England, it means "son of Robin”.

13. Henry-19,025 Jamaicans have this surname, it is of Germanic origin (Haimirich) meaning home and powerful.

14. Edwards- It means 'son of Edward'. Edwards is the 14th most common surname in Wales. 16,669 Jamaicans have the surname.

15. Lewis- 16,634 Jamaicans have this last name. This Surname has several independent origins.

16. Wright- This surname is derived from an occupation. Wright often refers to a skilled workman in various materials. 16,455 Jamaicans have this surname.

17. Davis- 16,384 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 7th most popular surname in the US.

18. Anderson- Means son of Andrew. 15,920 have this surname.

19. Francis-15,277 Jamaicans have this last name. It is of Latin origin.

20. Stewart- In Old English the word ‘stiward’ meant one who looked after the domestic animals as well as one who provides for his master's table. 14,581Jamaicans have this last name.

21 Walker - This surname is derived from an occupation. 14,260 Jamaicans have this name.

22. Green 14,046 Jamaicans have this last name. This surname is derived from a geographical locality.

22. Allen 14,046 Jamaicans have this last name

24. Wilson -14,028 Jamaicans have this last name. Approximately 1,766,181 around the world have this surname.

25. Miller- This surname is derived from an occupation. 'the miller,' one who grinds corn, a 'milner'. 13,778 Jamaicans have this last name.

26. Morgan-13,671 Jamaicans have this last name

27 Bailey- Is the 1,120th most common surname in the world. 13,653 Jamaicans have this last name.

28 Richards-13,439 Jamaicans have this last name. Richards means son of Richard.

29 James – Is a surname with many origins. 12,761 Jamaicans have this last name.

30 Taylor- comes from the occupation of 'tailor,' a cutter-out of cloth. 12,457 Jamaicans have this last name

31. Jones- is a surname of Welsh origins, meaning "John's", or son of John. 12,261 Jamaicans have this last name.

32. Powell - 12,208 Jamaicans have this last name. This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor.

33. Palmer- means a pilgrim to the Holy Land, they often brought back a palm branch as proof that they had actually made the journey. 11,779 Jamaicans have this last name.

34. McKenzie- Means the son of Keneth. According to Forebears “The family boast of their descent from the great Anglo-Norman race of Fitz-Gerald in Ireland”. 11,726 Jamaicans have this last name

35. Samuels- 11,494 in Jamaica have this last name. 7,642 in Nigeria have the last name.

36. Jackson -is a common surname of English and Scottish origin. It means son of Jack. 11,119 Jamaicans have this last name.

37. Watson-10,780 Jamaicans have this last name, it is a patronymic surname of English and Scottish origin meaning "son of Walter.

38. Bennett- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor meaning son of Bennett. 10,583 Jamaicans have this last name.

39.Daley- The meaning of this name is unknown. 10,458 Jamaicans have this surname.

40. Lawrence- It is 1,437th most common surname in the world. 10,298 Jamaicans have this last name.

41. Hall -This surname is derived from a geographical locality, 'at the hall.' 10,012 in Jamaica have this last name.

42. Hamilton-Approximately 390,095 people bear this surname. It is most popular in the Turks and Caicos Islands. 9,923 Jamaicans have this last name.

43 Graham- Is the name of an illustrious family of Anglo-Norman origin which settled in Scotland early in the twelfth century. 9,673 people in Jamaica have this last name.

44 Gayle- This last name is most popular in Jamaica. 9,655 Jamaicans have Gayle as a surname, however, the meaning of this surname is not known.

45. Scott- Means a native of Scotland. 9,566 people in Jamaica have this name.

46. Morris-9,530 Jamaicans have this last name. It is the 805th most common surname in the world. The name was introduced into Britain by the Normans among whom it was popular.

47. Barrett- This surname is derived from the name of an ancestor meaning 'the son of Berold,' the French Berraud.9,388 Jamaicans have this last name.

48.Dixon-9,316 in Jamaica have this last name, which is derived Scotland. 9,296 in South Africa have this last name.

49. Whyte- Is derived from the Old English, pre the 7th Century and was originally given as a nickname to one with fair hair or pale complexion. 8,977 Jamaicans have this last name. The surname is most prevalent in Nigeria.

50 Simpson -9,781 people have this last name in Jamaica. It is 1,454th most common surname in the world

http://pancocojams.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/list-of-most-common-black-jamaican-last.html

Because Irish and Black took those name on the "fit it" and be more English culturally? Same thing happened in the USA, people Americanized their names. How many of those names did "Irish" have upon arrival? Remember the English, for hundreds of years, invaded Ireland with Protestant BS and for the most part made being Catholic illegal.

Grace O'Malley
11-19-2017, 03:54 AM
Because Irish and Black took those name on the "fit it" and be more English culturally? Same thing happened in the USA, people Americanized their names. How many of those names did "Irish" have upon arrival? Remember the English, for hundreds of years, invaded Ireland with Protestant BS and for the most part made being Catholic illegal.

Irish still have recognisably Irish names. Literally nearly all these names are non-Irish except possibly Clarke or Daley. Most are in fact Scottish. Has there actually been an accurate study on Jamaican's and their origins? Murphy is the most common surname in Ireland.

You would think there would be a Murphy or a Kelly in there if Jamaicans have such a lot of Irish ancestry.

Murphy, which has been Ireland's most popular surname for more than 100 years, retains the top spot.

Kelly claims the number two position, followed by Byrne and Ryan.
In 2014, 767 babies were registered in Ireland with the surname Murphy, 633 were registered under Kelly, while Byrne accounted for 552 registrations.

Ryan, O'Brien, Walsh, O'Sullivan, O'Connor, Doyle and Mc Carthy complete the top ten.

Top 20

1. Murphy
2. Kelly
3. Byrne
4. Ryan
5. O'Brien
6. Walsh
7. O'Sullivan
8. O'Connor
9. Doyle
10. McCarthy
11. O'Neill
12. Lynch
13. O'Reilly
14. Dunne
15. McDonagh
16. Brennan
17. Fitzgerald
18. Daly
19. Kavanagh
20. Nolan

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-top-20-irish-surnames-31414892.html

Here's a list with 100 Irish surnames.

http://www.ireland-information.com/heraldichall/irishsurnames.htm

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-19-2017, 04:05 AM
This guy looks, like somebody, whom I saw somewhere... Really is very similar :)

https://uzar.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/a-polish-haitian.jpg

The head weighs more than the body.

KMack
11-19-2017, 04:20 AM
Irish still have recognisably Irish names. Literally nearly all these names are non-Irish except possibly Clarke or Daley. Most are in fact Scottish. Has there actually been an accurate study on Jamaican's and their origins? Murphy is the most common surname in Ireland.

You would think there would be a Murphy or a Kelly in there if Jamaicans have such a lot of Irish ancestry.

Top 20

1. Murphy
2. Kelly
3. Byrne
4. Ryan
5. O'Brien
6. Walsh
7. O'Sullivan
8. O'Connor
9. Doyle
10. McCarthy
11. O'Neill
12. Lynch
13. O'Reilly
14. Dunne
15. McDonagh
16. Brennan
17. Fitzgerald
18. Daly
19. Kavanagh
20. Nolan

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-top-20-irish-surnames-31414892.html

Here's a list with 100 Irish surnames.

http://www.ireland-information.com/heraldichall/irishsurnames.htm

Are you protestant or catholic?

Grace O'Malley
11-19-2017, 04:30 AM
Are you protestant or catholic?

My family are Irish Catholics.

What is also interesting is that using both ydna and mtdna studies Jamaicans are majority African.

Our results reveal that both studied populations exhibit a predominantly South-Saharan paternal component, with haplogroups A1b-V152, A3-M32, B2-M182, E1a-M33, E1b1a-M2, E2b-M98, and R1b2-V88 comprising 77.2% and 66.7% of the Haitian and Jamaican paternal gene pools, respectively. Yet, European derived chromosomes (i.e., haplogroups G2a*-P15, I-M258, R1b1b-M269, and T-M184) were detected at commensurate levels in Haiti (20.3%) and Jamaica (18.9%), whereas Y-haplogroups indicative of Chinese [O-M175 (3.8%)] and Indian [H-M69 (0.6%) and L-M20 (0.6%)] ancestry were restricted to Jamaica.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22576450

While there are a handful of lineages rooted in Native America or North of the Sahara (but not European), the overwhelming majority of the more than 400 Jamaican matrilineages studied in their HVS-I region have their roots in Africa.

https://forwhattheywereweare.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/maternal-ancestry-of-jamaicans/

CordedWhelp
11-19-2017, 04:42 AM
The Fuck you doin' man?

Mingle
11-19-2017, 04:53 AM
Polish village in Asia (Turkey) too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezk%C3%B6y

Rethel
11-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Polish village in Asia (Turkey) too

Yes, we know, but it is not about every polish
settlement possible, but about Hispaniolans.

Adampolians are quite aware people and even partialy speaking polish, so there is
no to big problem, exept growing Constantinople, who threatens them the most.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 11:45 AM
Poles from Hispaniola learn, how to dance a polonaise (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonaise)...

Exactly like their forefathers...
(https://youtu.be/qE44MVA79-A?t=45s)

http://culture.pl/sites/default/files/images/culture.pl/12._bgf8659_b.gorka_.jpg

http://r-http-35.dcs.redcdn.pl/http/o2/tvn/web-content/m/p1/v/5607fe8879e4fd269e88387e8cb30b7e/8debf7ba-f3e5-11e4-b4d3-0025b511229e/S/011.jpg

http://culture.pl/sites/default/files/images/culture.pl/12._bgf8659_b.gorka_.jpg

http://pracus.nl/uploads/1457528162484_halka-cazalee.jpg

Ülev
11-19-2017, 11:46 AM
^^ I like those Poles much

Veslan
11-19-2017, 11:50 AM
Proszę, nie osłabiaj mnie... :picard1:
Say yet, that you are 0,0078125% nobleman... http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/035.gif
Don't know how much I am and I don't even care. I would have been happy if I were not found to be a predominantly traitor who sold his own country to the foreigners, and colaborated at Targowica. :thumb001:

And Mazovian peasats were cool, especially during the Pagan uprising when they kicked out christians, and Miecław created a Slavic pagan state.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 11:52 AM
^^ I like those Poles much

Sarmatian Herrenvolk in majority.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Don't know how much I am

You can't be partialy. :picard2:
Either you are either not. Tertium not datur.

and I don't even care.

So don;t use the word sarmatian in your profile.

I would have been happy if I were not found to be a predominantly traitor who sold his own country to the foreigners, and colaborated at Targowica. :thumb001:

PRL alives? :picard2:

And Mazovian peasats were cool, especially during the Pagan uprising when they kicked out christians, and Miecław created a Slavic pagan state.

You are deluded.
Christians did run to Miecław on Mazowia to be rescued.
Miecław was not a pagan and he suported christianity.
Stop reading neo-pagan historical science-fiction.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 11:56 AM
If someone has yet some doubts...

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102956930325904484553/album/AF1QipOx7C4o1TVjWT5wkmrzqOAqzNKs_iEseRB1z_yH/AF1QipPCUAm8W9DIvK3J1Iv3TZiP24ehqes-83FoMTZP?source=pwa&authKey=COrqnu2MrpGMRw#5436295459557595586

Our tribesmen from Haiti.

Veslan
11-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Ok, so you would be angry, but what further?
I don't know. I would have wydziedziczył (how the fuck do I say that in English) my children.

Nope.
If it would be like that, blacks I-men would still dominate the continent.
Btw, among pra-Poles, Goths, were founded real african nergos.
I-men were White, but with more niggerish features like a broad face.

I totaly understand it, but you have to understand, that appearence doesnt = people.
People are not their appearance. Btw, I am sure, that Poland was also buld by some
more specific looking people, so according to you way of proving, we shopuld banned
from polishness all, who does not looks like drużyna Mieszka's.
People are their appearance, because the appearance defines the people. If you are black, you are an African, if you are White, you are European.

Oh, you see, how you now changed your side. So, you have to decide,
Slavs or all who participated in polishness? Btw, as since some year did
Germans started to participate, the same did Negroes. Just the same
situation. Btw, many of those Hispaniolans are much more true Poles
than many ostsiedlings, even than I. Some of them are much older in
polishness that 650 years. Zyndram and Spytko can hide with me... :pout:
Slavs were the original Poles, but they were racially almost the same to the rest of Europe back then (generic Indo-Europeans), so other Whites who migrated were able to get polonized and blend to our society.

Yes, Poles are white. The same as they could be exclusivly redheads or greeneyed.
If they one day decide to merry negroesses, they became blacks, and then you will
say Poles are blacks. And what? It is just a feature, people will remain the same.
They wouldn't be the same if they would have diffrent features :picard2:

Yes, imagine, that I perfectly understand it, BUT the race doesn;t establish people.
It is just a feature of people - not otherwise.
It does.

Yes, genes, which are changeable with every generation.
It's meaningless if they have the same Caucasoid origin.

:picard2: http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/2smiech.gif

So, then, you must admit, that children of Solomon the
Magnificent were Poles and have polish herigate, did they? :picard2:
They are mixed with Poles, but their genepool is predominantly Jewish, they also don't look the same as Poles racially.

Again you confuse race with other things.
Race is race, and is independent from other things.
Your children will be yours regardless race.
Race doesn;t determine who is your son and who is not.
The same with other things - pochodnymi from family matters.
They might be "mine", but they will never be real Europeans.

If they would mixed in historical process with black women,
you wouldn;t saty today, that they are always white, or that
they are not who they are. You are able to say it, only, becasue
they did not have the opportunity to do this (but actually they did).
They real Germans and Poles? They had been always White after all, if they had non-White ancestor then he wasn't a real German or Pole.

Yes I can, becasue of being such decides provenance, not race.
They are not such, if they aren't predominantly Polish by blood. And they aren't, because they race says so.

What? :confused:
The Haitians you post are such LARPers.

They LARP as Poles.

Even if they will never be the real Poles.

They just are - they do not need your aproval.
In what proportion? In a too small proportion, so they are predominantly not.

Come on... you could find something on higher level than liberal against racist.

But you again seem to confuse some things.

Firstly, white guy is a racist, who first of all belive in race, i.e. appearince.
Black guy is under total stateness influence, so he is more right than white
guy, as race doesn;t constitute any nation, but countryness or citizenship
do, or at least can - it depends what ideology country will have.

And as such, in the case of the state you have two rules:
The law of the soil and the law of the blood.
If you want the state to have the first one, then haitians are not Poles, but the black guy is British.
If the second one - then black guy is not british, but hispaniolans are Poles.

First option works wonderfully among people without history.
Actually every state did emerging like that, and every empire.
Just the number of citizens of subject is, what matters. Units,
who pay taxes and can be taken into army. No feelings needed.

But of you belive in blood, what is the most natural, and with time
become a parto also of states founded on ius soil principle, then you
have to stick to it, as I do. People have to be related to each other,
NOT similar in appearance, otherwise, you should make your successor
a son of a neighbour, who has the same colour of hauir as you, if your
son has different - and if you can;t understand it enlarged it to the skin
colour. It is btw quite often in Poland when offspring has different skin
colour than parent... but I assume, that you acknowledge swarthy Poles,
do you? The difference is sometimes shocking if you ever saw this.
Countryness and citizenship are fake modern constructs.
Ethnically the Negroe will never be an Englishman.
The Iut Sanguis is more accurate, although I'm not a fan of this Roman law bullshit because it is also artifical, created by humans. But the appearance screaming "NON-EUROPEAN" is very real. And the Haitians are not predominantly Polish, they only have some Polish, but that's still too little.

And what? You also have the same amount of DNA of your ancestor, as they.

Btw, did I was saying something about amount of general DNA? Did I? No.
I did. Not predominantly Polish = Non Polish.

Btw2, they marry the women which were available, to survive. You would prefer
them to die out. And the Poland tohether with them. They did the same as their
Indoeuropean forefathers always did, and there is nothing to condemn them.
Their descendants are true Poles, always were, and ever will be, regardless
your personal opinion and amount of DNA of whatever. If you like, you can
become a ruler of Poland, and divide Poles on white and black, and you can even
differentiate rights of both groups, and close yourself among whites, this is your
right, but you cannot deny the black ones their heritage, which is not depending
on their colour. They did not came from Africa, neither any of their ancestor was
from there - no, they are directly from Poland. So if you care about Poles being
white make sure, that they will have the oportunity to become white again. Sell
them your sisters or just their gamets. If whitness is a feature of Poles, then they
have the right to become white again! Insted of excluding them, help them.
I can't magically turn them into White. They blood is spoiled by Negroid admixture, so they should not be let in.

Ok.

Since when?
Slavic migration to the region.

So Slavs only afterall?
Slavs and other Slavicized Caucasoids.

Now you deny reality...
This is the reality. They are not purely White, which means they have blood of barbarian negroid murderers who killed off French settlers in Haiti.

They were black. Not negroes peoper, but blackish.
Primitive is a better word, however blacks themselves are primitive too :thumb001:

Somalis are also Caucasoids, and what?
No they aren't.

You probably have quite large amout of it.
Together with MENAness it is some 90%. :p

Are Poles brought there by French also from Africa? :picard2:
No, they were brought from Europe. But they mixed with slaves brought with africa and got africanized.

They cannot spoild the blood as they are 100% Polish.
100% Polish Negroid/Mulatto? No such thing.

They can everntually spolied the race - the same as we ca spolied their race.
Race is caused by blood.

But, how couple of thousand of half-white Poles can "spoil" 38 MILLION people? HOW??? :picard2:
I was talking about Negroids in general. They spoil our blood with their primitive features.

Rather we can spoil them until total whitenization, man. Then you will have no objections at all.
?

This is absolutly not true. swarthiness is totaly dominant, but balckness is codominant
with whiteness. Look on pure mulattos, then you will see, that white freatures and the
colouring is dominate. I amde even a thread about it, so if you want you can say what
you think about it there. Two-three generations, and haitians would be unrecognizable.
Swarthiness is dominant, and Negroid features can be absent, but this is not not that likely.

Veslan
11-19-2017, 12:33 PM
You can't be partialy. :picard2:
Either you are either not. Tertium not datur.
In patrilineal part yes.
In matrilineal no.
If you don't want to count me as one, then ok I don't care.

So don;t use the word sarmatian in your profile.
Fine, term "Aryan" is better.

PRL alives? :picard2:
PRL was less pathetic than PLC.

You are deluded.
Christians did run to Miecław on Mazowia to be rescued.
Miecław was not a pagan and he suported christianity.
Stop reading neo-pagan historical science-fiction.
:confused:

Ülev
11-19-2017, 12:36 PM
https://youtu.be/BcL3jrrIqeM

Ülev
11-19-2017, 12:40 PM
or that nice Polish woman

https://youtu.be/mbJcMX8g1W4

ЛыSSый
11-19-2017, 12:56 PM

https://youtu.be/mbJcMX8g1W4

she must sing black metal

Rethel
11-19-2017, 01:39 PM
In patrilineal part yes.

It is enaugh.

In matrilineal no.

Who cares... :picard2:

If you don't want to count me as one, then ok I don't care.

Then I count you as a selfhater who shits on his own nest.

Fine, term "Aryan" is better.

You will have to always explain what you mean.

PRL was less pathetic than PLC.

:confused:

Yes, it was like that.
Plenty of Polans run there running from perseciusion.
Mazowia was a christian refugium, and since then
many Poles remained in mazowia until this day.
They verbaly flooded Mazowia at that time.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 01:41 PM
black singer

Totaly different case, as they are from Africa.
Hispaniolans from Cazale are from Poland.

Rethel
11-19-2017, 02:00 PM
I don't know. I would have wydziedziczył (how the fuck do I say that in English) my children.

And what further? You would died out, money would vanish, and
black Veslans would exist anyway - only without memory about you,
or they would also died out because of poority, and your neighbour
would rise by your cost. So, what the sense on that?

Disinherit.

I-men were White,

:picard1:

but with more niggerish features like a broad face.

Modern they types had such feature, BECASUE they were blackish with some niggerish features.
For example very common on the West far from each other eyes has have this origin.

People are their appearance,

Women yes, but not people :laugh:

because the appearance defines the people.

Nope, ród and plemię defines for ever. And a group can decide what
look will have. It would be very wonderfull if all IEs would be exclusivly
white and speaking IE, but it is not the reality now. But you can go in
that direction - not by cutting own people out, but by helping them to
return to their own look and tounge, and then you will be happy.

If you are black, you are an African,

Absolutly not.
Amny Africans are white and swarthy, and many Asians,
Europeans, Australians are balck, and they are not Africans.

if you are White, you are European.

Total nonsense.
Kazimiera is white and she is African.
Kałmyks or Lapps are yellow and they are Europeans.

Slavs were the original Poles,

So, you must decide what definition you choose.

but they were racially almost the same

Your neighbour is also racially the same, but I don;t think
you would be glad if he would impregnate your wife, or if
his children one day will start to claim to be Veslens, only
becasue they live on the same street and are playing with
yours... race is meaningless. have some meaning if is the
feature of certain people - but people create race, not a
race people. Stop being blinded.

to the rest of Europe back then (generic Indo-Europeans),

Not then.

so other Whites who migrated were able to get polonized and blend to our society.

And the same will happen with those exotic Poles if they would return to the homeland.

They wouldn't be the same if they would have diffrent features

Yes, they would be.
Regardless, my sone will be redhead, blond, blue eyes,
brown eyed or whatever - he will be the same as me.
If you would be color-blind you wouldnt be saying like
that, becasue then there would be no difference.

Veslan
11-19-2017, 02:53 PM
It is enaugh.
Ok.

Then I count you as a selfhater who shits on his own nest.
Why? Because I say that PLC didn't work? Just like the fall of the USSR proved that communism is shit, the fall of the PLC proved that noble feudal democracy is shit.

You will have to always explain what you mean.
Right, Slavic and Aryan are quite synonymous though.

18th century PLC was more pathetic than the PRL. You must objectively look at it.

Yes, it was like that.
Plenty of Polans run there running from perseciusion.
Mazowia was a christian refugium, and since then
many Poles remained in mazowia until this day.
They verbaly flooded Mazowia at that time.
But Miecław tolerated Slavic pagans too and protected them from christian duke Kazimierz. Also we don't know if he was really a christian.

Veslan
11-19-2017, 03:11 PM
And what further? You would died out, money would vanish, and
black Veslans would exist anyway - only without memory about you,
or they would also died out because of poority, and your neighbour
would rise by your cost. So, what the sense on that?
Just for the rule.

Disinherit.
Ok.

:picard1:
They were Caucasoid. Now better?

Modern they types had such feature, BECASUE they were blackish with some niggerish features.
For example very common on the West far from each other eyes has have this origin.
They were primitive indeed, I don't deny that, but still in Caucasoid range.

Women yes, but not people :laugh:
Your appearance says a lot about you. For an example whether you are European or not. Non-White equals Non-European.

Nope, ród and plemię defines for ever. And a group can decide what
look will have. It would be very wonderfull if all IEs would be exclusivly
white and speaking IE, but it is not the reality now. But you can go in
that direction - not by cutting own people out, but by helping them to
return to their own look and tounge, and then you will be happy.
They are too mixed to be recognized as "Polish" and you know that well. Just like Ukrainians or Cossacks are not Poles, so aren't they. But the Ukrainians and Cossacks are easier to get polonized because their race is mostly White.

Absolutly not.
Amny Africans are white and swarthy, and many Asians,
Europeans, Australians are balck, and they are not Africans.
You know well that when I say "European", I mean European by blood. Of course they may live in a diffrent continent their race developped, but that doesn't make them people native to this continent.

Total nonsense.
Kazimiera is white and she is African.
Kałmyks or Lapps are yellow and they are Europeans.
Kazimiera is European by blood. Kalmyks and Lapps are Asian by blood. But they don't live in their real home continent. It's as simple as that.

So, you must decide what definition you choose.
Poles are Slavs, although with minor influence of related to Slavs White people. Still predominantly Slavic.

Your neighbour is also racially the same, but I don;t think
you would be glad if he would impregnate your wife, or if
his children one day will start to claim to be Veslens, only
becasue they live on the same street and are playing with
yours... race is meaningless. have some meaning if is the
feature of certain people - but people create race, not a
race people. Stop being blinded.
Why do you concentrate this discussion on personal range? I don't wanna Negroes and Mongrels because they will cause PUBLIC problems. Their blood will spoil Poland. Look at South Africa - when was ruled by Europeans it was good, now it's ruled by Negroes and Mongrels and it's shit. Look at Brazil - do you wanna Poland end like that? Look at the US and their negroid gangs, look at France and their ghettoes and No-Go zones! This is the impact of the Africans becoming numerous and taking local or governmental power.

And the same will happen with those exotic Poles if they would return to the homeland.
They could never pass as Polish. Guess why?

Yes, they would be.
Regardless, my sone will be redhead, blond, blue eyes,
brown eyed or whatever - he will be the same as me.
If you would be color-blind you wouldnt be saying like
that, becasue then there would be no difference.
In what dimension they would be the same?