PDA

View Full Version : Classify Me, where do I fit most and what is my phenotype?

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 04:11 PM

Root
08-26-2017, 04:14 PM
In the third image you're Alpino-Med

Yehiel
08-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Puerto Rico

decordoba
08-26-2017, 04:17 PM
Mediterran - any Phoenician admixture

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Mediterran - any Phoenician admixture

Jewish ancestors on both sides pre-inquisition, so close

MysteriousWays
08-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Alpine + East Med blend. Will place you in a bit.

Era
08-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Looks Latino especially second pic.

MysteriousWays
08-26-2017, 04:37 PM
Can pass as S. Italian (not typical tho), as well as Cypriot. Very specific look to those regions imo overall, but I'm sure others will disagree.

Sebastianus Rex
08-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Predominantly South-Med/Saharid. Best fit is north Africa and among the most exotic spectrum of some mediterranean islands.

Lek
08-26-2017, 04:40 PM
South East Europe

Alessio
08-26-2017, 04:42 PM
O' siciliano, fratm'!

Very Mediterranean phenotype, not very common in Campania though. If you'd say you were Italian I'd definitely think of Sicily first. Although you do have a Puerto Rican vibe in the first picture, I'm not very known with Puerto Ricans in general though.

Dandelion
08-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Italian Nordicists who think Alessio and CLB can't pass in Italy will be in for a joke when Nordic European phenotypes will start to resemble theirs. Would they remain Nordicists still? ;)

EDIT: My bad. This isn't Alessio's thread. Well, still similar phenotype. Well OP is actually more atypical than Alessia and CLB, but passing of course.

JMack
08-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Italian Nordicists who think Alessio and CLB can't pass in Italy will be in for a joke when Nordic European phenotypes will start to resemble theirs. Would they remain Nordicists still? ;)

EDIT: My bad. This isn't Alessio's thread. Well, still similar phenotype.

crazyladybutterfly is not exotic, people here are just retarded. She can fit even in Southern France.

crazyladybutterfly
08-26-2017, 04:49 PM
please cut off that neckbeard

i dont know how it became popular in italy but it makes me feel like i am somewhere in syria and not in a western country

crazyladybutterfly
08-26-2017, 04:52 PM
anyway you look italian , you re just very tanned so people not used to heavy tan might think you re soemthing else

Dandelion
08-26-2017, 05:05 PM

i dont know how it became popular in italy but it makes me feel like i am somewhere in syria and not in a western country

It's awkwardly similar to a sunna beard. A Greek former employer of mine at least went for a full beard (like Viriato's). ;)

On the last picture he looks the most Italian.

Alessio
08-26-2017, 05:11 PM
It's awkwardly similar to a sunna beard. A Greek former employer of mine at least went for a full beard (like Viriato's). ;)

On the last picture he looks the most Italian.

In Naples it's actually very hip in some parts, as you have some parts of the city that actually popularized the Salafi style beard :p only then with a whole range of different tattoo's xD

Having a beard always has been normal though, only the specific Salafi type has recently been a way to distinguish one quartieri from another :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTKC2pVysCs

You see it in this clip too.

Dick
08-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Small alpinid

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 05:21 PM

EDIT: My bad. This isn't Alessio's thread. Well, still similar phenotype. Well OP is actually more atypical than Alessia and CLB, but passing of course.

Just to be sure your saying I am less typical?

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 05:22 PM

It's the new style, my nonna's always complain about it lmfaooo.

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 05:23 PM
O' siciliano, fratm'!

Very Mediterranean phenotype, not very common in Campania though. If you'd say you were Italian I'd definitely think of Sicily first. Although you do have a Puerto Rican vibe in the first picture, I'm not very known with Puerto Ricans in general though.

Frate Napoletan'

At least my Sicilian side is showing :cool:

crazyladybutterfly
08-26-2017, 05:25 PM
It's the new style, my nonna's always complain about it lmfaooo.

my mother too and she s right

you never know who might shout allah akbar and start to stab people xD

im not overgeneralizing , im joking but i mean , not even moderate muslims have it lol

Ghazi
08-26-2017, 05:28 PM
my mother too and she s right

you never know who might shout allah akbar and start to stab people xD

im not overgeneralizing , im joking but i mean , not even moderate muslims have it lol

this is classify thread not Isis don't change the topic

crazyladybutterfly
08-26-2017, 05:29 PM
this is classify thread not Isis don't change the topic

dont give me orders little bitch

Dandelion
08-26-2017, 05:30 PM
Just to be sure your saying I am less typical?

Well, I'm by no means an expert. But you look more 'exotic'. But you have Jewish converso heritage and Sicily has had a diverse history. I dunno. Take my words with a pinch of salt. :p

Ghazi
08-26-2017, 05:31 PM
dont give me orders little bitch

https://media.tenor.com/images/825788730461a5733c951e5e075e22c0/tenor.gif

JMack
08-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Predominantly South-Med/Saharid. Best fit is north Africa and among the most exotic spectrum of some mediterranean islands.

I agree.

Scipio Africanus
08-26-2017, 05:39 PM
American + Jew.

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 06:06 PM
I agree.

Btw all recent ancestry is from 2 villages in Southern Italy, my father is from Basilicata and my mother is Sicilian.

Principe Azzurro
08-26-2017, 07:04 PM
I added a Poll so everyone can vote

Sikeliot
08-26-2017, 07:30 PM
There is some Levantine influence in your phenotype but I actually think you look more Assyrian than Lebanese. Armenian might fit also.

Alpine-Med, and some Near Eastern I cannot quite fit into a classification. You look more Sicilian than Lucanian.

Percivalle
08-27-2017, 10:20 AM
In the third image you're Alpino-Med

I don't think he is alpine, a round face doesn't make you alpinid. He is a small med + something else.

Root
08-27-2017, 11:14 AM
I don't think he is alpine, a round face doesn't make you alpinid. He is a small med + something else.

Okay, so a long face also doesn't make you Atlantid & a square head doesn't make you Faelid I'll keep it in mind thanks

Odin
08-27-2017, 12:07 PM
East-Med + Alpine.

Sikeliot
08-27-2017, 12:19 PM
The thing to do would have been to leave southern Italy off the poll and force people to pick another choice, because of course people generally look like whatever it is that they are.

JohnSmith
08-27-2017, 12:32 PM
I think you look like one of those Syrian Refugees you see on TV.

Gangrel
08-27-2017, 12:35 PM
I think you look like one of those Syrian Refugees you see on TV.

lmao

JohnSmith
08-27-2017, 12:42 PM
They look like this on Degrassi,,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x3vOxIea_lY/maxresdefault.jpg

JohnSmith
08-27-2017, 12:43 PM

Sikeliot
08-27-2017, 12:44 PM

What ethnicities are those actors?

MysteriousWays
08-27-2017, 12:48 PM
She seems to be Armenian; he is Iranian

JohnSmith
08-27-2017, 12:50 PM
What ethnicities are those actors?

The guy is Iranian the girl not sure but this her out of character she from Quebec:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/8136254235269891081eb2b1e551504e/tumblr_oial218amy1v969f6o3_1280.jpg

Governor
08-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Can pass from West Asia to South Italy.

GiCa
08-27-2017, 11:39 PM
you look turkish or latin american

are you really italian living in italy?

Vyasa
08-27-2017, 11:42 PM
you don't look European at all. People here will do mental gymnastics but I'm telling the truth. In US and Canada, you'd be mistaken for Turkish, Lebanese and other MENA types

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 12:46 AM
you look turkish or latin american

are you really italian living in italy?

I am Italian and have Italian Citizenship, I even voted for the referendum. I was born and live in Canada.

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 12:48 AM
you don't look European at all. People here will do mental gymnastics but I'm telling the truth. In US and Canada, you'd be mistaken for Turkish, Lebanese and other MENA types

I live in Canada, and you are right I always do get mistaken for MENA or Latino.

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 12:49 AM
welcome to west asia bro

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 12:53 AM
welcome to west asia bro

Since you seem selective about who does and doesn't pass, could he pass as a Kurd to you? :lol:

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 01:04 AM
Since you seem selective about who does and doesn't pass, could he pass as a Kurd to you? :lol:

lol I am not "selective" :D I am just honest and tell you how it is . when someone passes I say it and if not then not . the problem is that people in general dont know well how we look like and base their opinion on arbitrary stuff they often make up for themselves or basing their opinion on some dubious photos and also admixed or very atypical people especially from iraq `(because of the isis situation etc. which is on media) . when I posted many photos and videos of kurdish people I was overwhelmed by the surprise and even shock of many members because the galleries didnt fit their image of us .

however though that aside ...

OP doesnt fit well . he has something very clearly foreign about him so I cant see him passing among us . at least not typical at all

he looks cypriot , druze , pontic greek , and to a certain extent another type of north levantine . which doesnt mean that people from those areas dont fit among us (many do actually ) but OP is rather distinct looking therefore I would never guess him to be one of us

I think his jewish ancestry is the reason for this

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 01:12 AM
he looks cypriot , druze , pontic greek , and to a certain extent another type of north levantine . which doesnt mean that people from those areas dont fit among us (many do actually ) but OP is rather distinct looking therefore I would never guess him to be one of us

I think his jewish ancestry is the reason for this

A lot of southern Italians have assimilated Jewish ancestry in Sicily and Calabria at least. But most do not know about it, he just happens to know.

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 01:14 AM
A lot of southern Italians have assimilated Jewish ancestry in Sicily and Calabria at least. But most do not know about it, he just happens to know.

I have my doubts in this

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 01:16 AM
I have my doubts in this

I just know he is genetically well within the typical Sicilian cluster.

JohnSmith
08-28-2017, 01:24 AM
I live in Canada, and you are right I always do get mistaken for MENA or Latino.

I just got back from Canada saw a lot of all kinds of people but I think I blending in fine in Quebec with the French Canadians until I opened my mouth and spoke English.

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 01:25 AM
I just know he is genetically well within the typical Sicilian cluster.

he has italian roots too not only jewish . and beside of that we already know that ashkenazi jews get similar results on calculators as sicilians and cretans etc. so I wouldnt make something out of that and falsely believe in hidden jewish ancestry in sicily

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 01:25 AM
he has italian roots too not only jewish . and beside of that we already know that ashkenazi jews get similar results on calculators as sicilians and cretans etc. so I wouldnt make something out of that and falsely believe in hidden jewish ancestry in sicily

It is that both Sicilians and Jews have excess Near Eastern ancestry. On GEDmatch, my Sicilian half on two or three-way population splits often comes up Ashkenazi.

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 01:32 AM
It is that both Sicilians and Jews have excess Near Eastern ancestry. On GEDmatch, my Sicilian half on two or three-way population splits often comes up Ashkenazi.

excess ? isnt that a big exeggeration ? we are talking about 20 or so percent even on gedmatch

I score 12 to 18 % combined european score on gedmatch `(baltic , north atlantic , west med etc.) without counting west asian and east med . I would never say that I have excess european admix nor would you or anybody else say that

but when it is the west asian and near eastern admix in south italians then it is suddenly "excessive" . I dont quite understand this logic

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 01:33 AM
excess ? isnt that a big exeggeration ? we are talking about 20 or so percent even on gedmatch

Excess as in, not present in other Europeans. It was not a qualitative statement nor passing judgment, just making an objective statement.

Hadouken
08-28-2017, 01:34 AM
Excess as in, not present in other Europeans. It was not a qualitative statement nor passing judgment, just making an objective statement.

compared to most europeans yes in relation to that it is indeed a significantly bigger score . however ...the vast majority of the score is still "standard" european stuff

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 05:05 AM
To Aermacchi of Italicroots, as I can see you lurk, I am not Sikeliot nor has he stolen any photos of me, I am a long time poster on Anthrogenica and Eupedia, where I have argued with many of your co-Italicroots posters.

Sikeliot
08-28-2017, 11:57 AM
compared to most europeans yes in relation to that it is indeed a significantly bigger score . however ...the vast majority of the score is still "standard" european stuff

Ok this I agree with. Obviously it does not show up in most phenotypes, just some.

Voodoo
08-28-2017, 12:27 PM
Turkey and Iberia I suppose.

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 03:47 PM
I am posting a new pic

One is for my friend Sikeliot, so that Italicroots can stop

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 03:53 PM
I am posting a new pic

One is for my friend Sikeliot, so that Italicroots can stop

now they re going to say you re his lebanese boyfriend :1127:

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 05:14 PM
New photo, I just shaved my beard, technically trimmed

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 05:16 PM
now they re going to say you re his lebanese boyfriend :1127:

Who really cares what the posters of Italicroots have to say LOL, I got ride of my Sunna Beard

Principe Azzurro
08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
I just got back from Canada saw a lot of all kinds of people but I think I blending in fine in Quebec with the French Canadians until I opened my mouth and spoke English.

You can pass as half Quebecois, you have something Southern European about you.

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Who really cares what the posters of Italicroots have to say LOL, I got ride of my Sunna Beard

dont listen them too much , they almost made me order a dna test because i suspected being adopted lol

Sp_loa
08-28-2017, 08:19 PM
I am very new to this topic(and to this fourm in general) so I might be wrong but i would say that you look kind of middle eastern.

JohnSmith
08-28-2017, 11:57 PM
You can pass as half Quebecois, you have something Southern European about you.

Most French Canadians look very Atlantid Western European. A Spaniard could probably pass better as a French Canadian than Italian because of the Western Influence in them.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:13 AM
Most French Canadians look very Atlantid Western European. A Spaniard could probably pass better as a French Canadian than Italian because of the Western Influence in them.

No Italian ever gets mistaken for a Quebecois unless he/she is half. I think in generally they are very Northern looking, many actually have ancestry from Bretagne and Normandy.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:13 AM
^^^ Also the French Canadians look very Gracile not many have a giant forehead like me.

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 12:19 AM
No Italian ever gets mistaken for a Quebecois unless he/she is half.

North Italians probably pass well, they look almost identical to southern French.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:22 AM
North Italians probably pass well, they look almost identical to southern French.

Thing is majority are from Northern France, there are some from Southern France, like our Prime Minister and his Father who have Southern French ancestry, and they both Justin and the late Pierre could pass as Italians.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:23 AM
^^^ Also the French Canadians look very Gracile not many have a giant forehead like me.

Do you have any Southern Euro heritage?

Oddone
08-29-2017, 12:26 AM

I don't know how French Canadians look, but I don't think you have seen many real French in your life, they overlap with anyone they border, from south to north, from west to east. The main difference is that the French have a higher number of light types of anyone in southern Europe (including Spain and Italy), their number of light types is only comparable with Central Europeans and West Germans. The Italians who have less chance to pass as French are obviously the southern Italians.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:26 AM
My poll is pretty interesting I have North African in the lead followed by Turkey and Cyprus/Southern Italy and Sicily (actual recent Heritage) and Latino tied in third.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:28 AM
I don't think you have seen many real French in your life, they overlap with anyone they border, from south to north, from west to east. The main difference is that the French have a higher number of light types of anyone in southern Europe (including Spain and Italy), their number of light types is only comparable with Central Europeans and West Germans. The Italians who have less chance to pass as French are obviously the southern Italians.

I just got back from Quebec which is mostly French Canadian,, they look very North European but Western at the same time.

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 12:29 AM
My poll is pretty interesting I have North African in the lead followed by Turkey and Cyprus/Southern Italy and Sicily (actual recent Heritage) and Latino tied in third.

I think you look more Egyptian/Tunisian/Libyan rather than Moroccan but it seems people usually pick Moroccan as the go to North African default guess.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:29 AM
Do you have any Southern Euro heritage?

I am Italian and British.

Oddone
08-29-2017, 12:31 AM
I just got back from Quebec which is mostly French Canadian,, they look very North European but Western at the same time.

If they look very North European because they are northern French, neither the Spanish have great chanche to pass. Northern French are more similar to Germans, Belgians and sometimes even Dutch.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Thing is majority are from Northern France, there are some from Southern France, like our Prime Minister and his Father who have Southern French ancestry, and they both Justin and the late Pierre could pass as Italians.

This is true but the French Canadians do not look Central European to me. Italians look more Central European I think. The French Canadians are very Western looking with light features.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:34 AM
If they look very North European because they are northern French, neither the Spanish have great chanche to pass. Northern French are more similar to Germans.

Which is very accurate the typical Quebecois looks German

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:35 AM
I think you look more Egyptian/Tunisian/Libyan rather than Moroccan but it seems people usually pick Moroccan as the go to North African default guess.

Tunisian would make the most sense for a North African, it is Geographically closest to Sicily.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:36 AM
I am Italian and British.

Where from Italy?

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:37 AM
If they look very North European because they are northern French, neither the Spanish have great chanche to pass. Northern French are more similar to Germans, Belgians and sometimes even Dutch.

Many French Canadians are also from Southern France near the border of Spain. They are not just Northern French there. Many came from Gascony near Spain.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:38 AM
Which is very accurate the typical Quebecois looks German

No way,, I have seen many German Americans in the Midwest. Germans are way more robust and taller than French Canadians.

Principe Azzurro
08-29-2017, 12:39 AM
No way,, I have seen many German Americans in the Midwest. Germans are way more robust and taller than French Canadians.

You were in Quebec for how long?

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 12:41 AM
Tunisian would make the most sense for a North African, it is Geographically closest to Sicily.

Either that or an Egyptian Copt.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:41 AM
You were in Quebec for how long?

I go there a lot. Usually weekend trips I drive there. French Canadians are rather short also. I have been to Minnesota which is full of Germans Americans,, they do not look like French Canadians at all really. they both have lighter hair and eyes but they still look very different.

MysteriousWays
08-29-2017, 12:42 AM

German Americans in the Midwest are not necessarily a great cross-section of Germany though. Around here, most are from Baden and many are also Swiss German. And no, they do not look similar to Quebecois. Quebecois look more similar to Brits for me than Germans, but many look distinctly French and many seem like a gracilized Atlantid form.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:43 AM
German Americans in the Midwest are not necessarily a great cross-section of Germany though. Around here, most are from Baden and many are also Swiss German. And no, they do not look similar to Quebecois. Quebecois look more similar to Brits for me than Germans, but many look distinctly French and many seem like a gracilized Atlantid form.

I agree French Canadians look way more British than German and they are very Gracile Atlantids.

MysteriousWays
08-29-2017, 12:43 AM
I go there a lot. Usually weekend trips I drive there. French Canadians are rather short also. I have been to Minnesota which is full of Germans Americans,, they do not look like French Canadians at all really. they both have lighter hair and eyes but they still look very different.

Minnesota, I think, is more Southern German than average in the U.S. though, and most Germans in Minnesota (as well as the Dakotas) ultimately have heritage leading to far SW Germny, so they will not look similar to people who are mostly of Breton descent.

Oddone
08-29-2017, 12:44 AM
Many French Canadians are also from Southern France near the border of Spain. They are not just Northern French there. Many came from Gascony near Spain.

I don't know how French Canadians look, but I know how French look. If they are from southwestern France near the border of Spain it's pretty obvious that they can be more similar to Spanish, but Northern French don't look like that on average.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:46 AM
Minnesota, I think, is more Southern German than average in the U.S. though, and most Germans in Minnesota (as well as the Dakotas) ultimately have heritage leading to far SW Germny, so they will not look similar to people who are mostly of Breton descent.

I agree, Germans in the USA do not look at all like French Canadians from what I have seen. I also was quite shocked by how short and gracile French Canadians are.

Oddone
08-29-2017, 12:51 AM
I agree, Germans in the USA do not look at all like French Canadians from what I have seen. I also was quite shocked by how short and gracile French Canadians are.

If wikipedia is accurate "French Canadians (are an ethnic group who trace their ancestry to French colonists who settled in Canada from the 17th century onward", how many of them are really full French?

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 12:54 AM
If wikipedia is accurate "French Canadians (are an ethnic group who trace their ancestry to French colonists who settled in Canada from the 17th century onward", how many of them are really full French?

Trust me many are still French. They speak French and take that shit seriously. I am sure many of them are mixed like President Trudeau also. He is an Anglo-French Canadian

Oddone
08-29-2017, 12:55 AM
Trust me many are still French. They speak French and take that shit seriously. I am sure many of them are mixed like President Trudeau also. He is an Anglo-French Canadian

They speak French because the French identity is very strong and appealing, but this doesn't imply they are still full French.

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 01:08 AM
My Midwest German American wife stood out like sore thumb in Quebec . She was taller than most of the men.

Oddone
08-29-2017, 01:15 AM
My Midwest German American wife stood out like sore thumb in Quebec . She was taller than most of the men.

If wikipedia is accurate French-Canadians are originally a mix of anything: north, central and southwestern France but not east and south-east France.

"Normandy, Perche, Beauce, Maine, Anjou, Touraine, Poitou, Aunis, Angoumois, Saintonge and Gascony."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians

JohnSmith
08-29-2017, 01:19 AM
If wikipedia is accurate French-Canadians are originally a mix of anything: north, central and southwestern France but not east and south-east France.

"Normandy, Perche, Beauce, Maine, Anjou, Touraine, Poitou, Aunis, Angoumois, Saintonge and Gascony."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians

Most look like Christine Legarde but not as ugly they are very attractive people. http://md1.libe.com/photo/974413-christine-lagarde-devant-la-cour-de-justice-de-la-republique-le-12-decembre-2016-a-paris.jpg?modified_at=1482197743&width=960

JohnSmith
09-01-2017, 04:26 AM
crazyladybutterfly is not exotic, people here are just retarded. She can fit even in Southern France.

Not saying they cannot pass but I rarely have seen any full blooded Italian Americans that look like Alessio,Crazyladybutterfly, or Principe Azzurro. They would all be looked at as not white in the USA. Expect crazyladybutterly she could pass as white. Maybe the USA is just different with the definitions.

JMack
09-01-2017, 04:52 AM
Not saying they cannot pass but I rarely have seen any full blooded Italian Americans that look like Alessio,Crazyladybutterfly, or Principe Azzurro. They would all be looked at as not white in the USA. Expect crazyladybutterly she could pass as white. Maybe the USA is just different with the definitions.

crazyladybutterfly is not exotic at all. She created an aura of exoticness around her, that's the reason people here think she looks MENA. Because she is obsessed with them. Like Sikeliot. But both of them aren't exotic and they both can pass in a lot of European countries.

JohnSmith
09-01-2017, 05:03 AM
crazyladybutterfly is not exotic at all. She created an aura of exoticness around her, that's the reason people here think she looks MENA. Because she is obsessed with them. Like Sikeliot. But both of them aren't exotic and they both can pass in a lot of European countries.

In the USA if you show any exotic characteristics people may put you in the Ethic White category.

White ethnic is a term used in American sociology to refer to whites who are not of Old Stock American or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant background. They consist of a number of distinct groups, and within the United States make up approximately 9.4% of the population.

JMack
09-01-2017, 05:10 AM
In the USA if you show any exotic characteristics people may put you in the Ethic White category.

White ethnic is a term used in American sociology to refer to whites who are not of Old Stock American or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant background. They consist of a number of distinct groups, and within the United States make up approximately 9.4% of the population.

Dude, no one cares. This is a classification thread, not a survey on american opinions about who is white. The fact is there is a lot of European groups who exhibit features like the ones Sikeliot and crazyladybutterfly have. They could pass even as French (Sikeliot would hate it though). So who cares about what Americans think?

White is a stupid Anglo concept anyway, it means nothing scientifically. It is just a social/cultural categorization applied to European Caucasoids, because those groups are generally fairer than Caucasoids from other places.

Stop derailing all threads with your stupid opinions about americans thinking like this or like that, you're not center of the world.

JohnSmith
09-01-2017, 05:18 AM
Dude, no one cares. This is a classification thread, not a survey on american opinions about who is white. The fact is there is a lot of European groups who exhibit features like the ones Sikeliot and crazyladybutterfly have. They could pass even as French (Sikeliot would hate it though). So who cares about what Americans think?

White is a stupid Anglo concept anyway, it means nothing scientifically. It is just a social/cultural categorization applied to European Caucasoids, because those groups are generally fairer than Caucasoids from other places.

Stop derailing all threads with your stupid opinions about americans thinking like this or like that, you're not center of the world.

You just hate Americans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

JMack
09-01-2017, 05:33 AM
You just hate Americans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Most of them, yes.

Cristiano viejo
09-01-2017, 05:37 PM
My first thought was my ex-Saharaui coworker but not so dark, he really must have black blood because he was dark as fuck.
But same features.

Sikeliot does not look exotic but crazyterrona does.

Arduti
09-01-2017, 05:47 PM
You look like Ali El Deek a little bit, so maybe Syrio-Turkic mix

Principe Azzurro
09-01-2017, 07:05 PM
You look like Ali El Deek a little bit, so maybe Syrio-Turkic mix

I looked him up and I do see the resemblance, he has similar eyes and forehead to me and even almost identical smile.

mieret
09-01-2017, 10:57 PM
south american?

GiCa
09-07-2017, 10:31 PM
My first thought was my ex-Saharaui coworker but not so dark, he really must have black blood because he was dark as fuck.
But same features.

Sikeliot does not look exotic but crazyterrona does.

Keep attention to your slang

As a foreigner your are not allowed to use them; they would slam and crash your head with a punch if you speak those words in the wrong places of Italy or even online.

You cannot use them. Only us as a joke can. While you not.

Keep attention

GiCa
09-07-2017, 10:44 PM
per principe azzuro comunque: sei solo leggermente esotico (le labbra forse) esotico per la media standard in modo leggero però comunque ricadi nei casi frequenti di look che si possono trovare in Italia.

Chiaramente hai origini del sud.

Ignora comuqnue certe persone strampalate che postano qui che sono ultra razziste e scrivono cattiverie sulle persone nere o sud americane; in questo forum c è tanta gente idiota. A partire da uno che è straniero e da della Terrona; a maggior ragione se sei straniero non ti è permesso di utilizzare certo slang che solo gli italiani sanno e possono utilizzare in certe occasioni.

Cristiano viejo
09-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Keep attention to your slang

As a foreigner your are not allowed to use them; they would slam and crash your head with a punch if you speak those words in the wrong places of Italy or even online.

You cannot use them. Only us as a joke can. While you not.

Keep attention
Silence Terrona.

GiCa
09-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Silence Terrona.

Very Ironic

You don't even know the true mean of that world..

Don t play with the Fire. Keep attention

Cristiano viejo
09-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Very Ironic

You don't even know the true mean of that world..

Don t play with the Fire. Keep attention

http://www.wloskielove.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/terroni.png

MinervaItalica
09-07-2017, 11:39 PM
http://www.wloskielove.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/terroni.png

What's wrong Rodrigo? You sound like some1 who got a moorish dick up own ass... :rolleyes:

OT: He could pass in South Italy (and South Europe) as atypical. First pic is clearly saharid/arabid. Not typical at all for South Europe...

I doubt op is Italian as he claims. This forum is full of people like him.

Obviously Italy is splitted as usual...

Principe Azzurro
09-08-2017, 01:34 AM
per principe azzuro comunque: sei solo leggermente esotico (le labbra forse) esotico per la media standard in modo leggero però comunque ricadi nei casi frequenti di look che si possono trovare in Italia.

Chiaramente hai origini del sud.

Ignora comuqnue certe persone strampalate che postano qui che sono ultra razziste e scrivono cattiverie sulle persone nere o sud americane; in questo forum c è tanta gente idiota. A partire da uno che è straniero e da della Terrona; a maggior ragione se sei straniero non ti è permesso di utilizzare certo slang che solo gli italiani sanno e possono utilizzare in certe occasioni.

Grazie Mille, Gica, podarse e le mie labbra che sono un poco esotico anche il mio barba e nera e tipico del medio oriente, anche mio pelle sono un poco piu scura comunque io somiglio a miei genitori, sono un bello mischiato.

Si miei nonni del parte di mio padre vengano di la Basilicata e miei nonni del parte di mia mama vengano della Sicilia.

Qui c'è tantissimi gente razzisti e mi dispiace tanto, ancora Mille grazie, Gica.

Longobarda
09-14-2017, 06:59 PM
You said you are sephardic pre-inquisition on both sides, but I think, moreover, that you have blod from black Africa too. I.e. mother or father

Longobarda
09-14-2017, 07:01 PM
Grazie Mille, Gica, podarse e le mie labbra che sono un poco esotico anche il mio barba e nera e tipico del medio oriente, anche mio pelle sono un poco piu scura comunque io somiglio a miei genitori, sono un bello mischiato.

Si miei nonni del parte di mio padre vengano di la Basilicata e miei nonni del parte di mia mama vengano della Sicilia.

Qui c'è tantissimi gente razzisti e mi dispiace tanto, ancora Mille grazie, Gica.

Are you sure you are italian? You write italian like a foreigner. Full of very elementary mistakes.

crazyladybutterfly
09-14-2017, 07:02 PM

dove vivi? non dico la citta ma il paese

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 07:56 PM
dove vivi? non dico la citta ma il paese

Canada

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Are you sure you are italian? You write italian like a foreigner. Full of very elementary mistakes.

I'm full Italian, but was born and live in Canada

Longobarda
09-14-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm full Italian, but was born and live in Canada

your eyes look spanish (maybe for the sephardic origins)
your skin, nose and mouth and hair look as black african
your face shape looks Southern italian

Cristiano viejo
09-14-2017, 08:06 PM

Nothing is his eyes looks Spanish, apechuga con tus paisanos, Terrona.

GiCa
09-14-2017, 08:07 PM
I don't see the black

I see just slight exotic traits in mouth and eyes due to genes from middle east or north africa

Those makes him slightly exotic Because on average many italian don t have those traits thought a minority of italian from the south expecially can

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 08:07 PM

The first photo was after vacation, that's the darkest I can get or maybe a little more. My hair is straight and dirty blonde, my hair is my lightest feature maybe the way the way I styled it made it look different.

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 08:12 PM
I don't see the black

I see just slight exotic traits in mouth and eyes due to genes from middle east or north africa

Those makes him slightly exotic Because on average many italian don t have those traits thought a minority of italian from the south expecially can

My eyes are exactly like my mom's and my lips are from my dad's side, my exotic features are probably from my Jewish ancestors and North African.

GiCa
09-14-2017, 08:17 PM
My eyes are exactly like my mom's and my lips are from my dad's side, my exotic features are probably from my Jewish ancestors and North African.

It could be. Or maybe not.

You are only slightly exotic; like a slight touch; Althought nothing that cannot be found seldom in italians expecially from the south

Lavrentis
09-14-2017, 08:17 PM

Are you really aware of your Jewish ancestry or do you say that you have "Jewish converso" ancestors because of your DNA and haplogroups? Also, was conversion from Judaism to Catholicism common in Italy?

JMack
09-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Are you really aware of your Jewish ancestry or do you say that you have "Jewish converso" ancestors because of your DNA and haplogroups? Also, was conversion from Judaism to Catholicism common in Italy?

I may be wrong but he doesn't look Jewish to my eyes. Not even North African Jew.

These are some North African Jews:

https://truthpraiseandhelp.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/birk_bgunow2004_001.jpg

https://img.discogs.com/D2CcNqNxz5uTURvVcBB4V-QSNC4=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():qualit y(40)/discogs-images/A-222131-1394200696-6030.jpeg.jpg

https://colunastortas.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/derrida.jpg?w=300&resize=300%2C229

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 08:28 PM
It could be. Or maybe not.

You are only slightly exotic; like a slight touch; Althought nothing that cannot be found seldom in italians expecially from the south

Well of course, I look primarily like my paternal nonno and my mom, last summer when I went to my grandparents village, everyone recognized me and commented that I look like my nonno, and my cousins on my mom's side all say I look my mom and look typical Sicilian, so I guess everyone has their opinions.

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 08:35 PM

Well to answer all your questions, I was aware of Jewish ancestry on my mom's side, their is oral traditions, I was told by several cousins, and I genealogically was able to figure this out, my great grandmother's side descends from the Jewish community of Sciacca, I found three brothers with my great grandmother's last name who converted and not state that Sciacca is the neighbouring village of my grandparents. On my father's side it was really dna that brought this to light, my Y line but then I started asking questions and this side of the family doesn't eat pork and wore a red string to ward of the evil eye, so what are the odds the traditions and the Y won't turn out Jewish? Yes to your final question because of the Inquisition and the various forced conversions throughout the ages.

Principe Azzurro
09-14-2017, 08:36 PM
I may be wrong but he doesn't look Jewish to my eyes. Not even North African Jew.

These are some North African Jews:

https://truthpraiseandhelp.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/birk_bgunow2004_001.jpg

https://img.discogs.com/D2CcNqNxz5uTURvVcBB4V-QSNC4=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():qualit y(40)/discogs-images/A-222131-1394200696-6030.jpeg.jpg

https://colunastortas.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/derrida.jpg?w=300&resize=300%2C229

Southern Italian Jews were more related to Romaniote and Italqim Jews, there is a Tunisian Jewish factor only for Sicily.

Barbara Venable
10-27-2017, 08:17 AM

I agree with you!

Sikeliot
10-27-2017, 11:31 AM

What is interesting is that from a genetic point of view, some Sicilians (mostly in the west and inland regions) are genetically close to North African Jews, or go in that direction.

Tauromachos
10-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Not sure about the type
I think you could pass in Turkey also

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 04:11 AM
Hey guys wanted know, many of my friends who are into history find I look like this fayum portrait and have this portrait as their pic when I call, so I wanted to know if you guys find its true or they’re just having fun.

NSXD60
06-02-2018, 04:16 AM
Turkish looking

Columella
06-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Honestly I would guess you half european half Somalian.
Maybe is the pics.

trebil
06-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Hey guys wanted know, many of my friends who are into history find I look like this fayum portrait and have this portrait as their pic when I call, so I wanted to know if you guys find its true or they’re just having fun.

They’re just having fun, you don't look like that Fayum portrait.

Acubens
06-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Turkish looking

Yeah, but not only Turkish, pan-MENA in fact.
Not a look I associate with Italians, even Sicilians.

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 01:11 PM
I am adding four new pics

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Honestly I would guess you half european half Somalian.
Maybe is the pics.

Probably the pics with my tan. I posted four more

Acubens
06-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Between Egyptian - Saharan and South Asian in the last pics. Too exotic even for Turkey or Kurdistan imo.

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Between Egyptian - Saharan and South Asian in the last pics. Too exotic even for Turkey or Kurdistan imo.

Bro whatever your smoking you should share lol

quirtydoodah
06-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Alpine Med, can pass in Southern Europe or Central as slightly foreign.

FilhoV
06-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Alpine Mediterranean

trebil
06-02-2018, 02:08 PM
I am adding four new pics

You're still tanned, even in these photos. However, people think you're exotic because of your eyes and mouth, I think. Which are not typical, honestly. You must resemble more your Sicilian side, but many Sicilians are different.

Me with my girlfriend. Do not quote, I'll delete the photo soon. I look more like my Sardinian side. My girlfriend is a mixture of Sardinian and central Italian.

Sicilian friend of mine

Ajeje Brazorf
06-02-2018, 02:15 PM
You're still tanned, even in these photos. However, people think you're exotic because of your eyes and mouth, I think. Which are not typical, honestly. You must resemble more your Sicilian side, but many Sicilians are different.

I agree with Trebil. Principe I read you're partly Lucanian, what part of Lucania are you from?

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Trebil, I am naturally a tan color even in the winter I have a yellow-greenish hue to my skin tone, my second photo on page one is my natural color. I would say I am good mix but resemble more my Sicilian side, my eyes are definitely from my mom’s side (Sicilian), but my lips are from my dad’s side, all my Sicilian side have smaller and skinner lips.

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 02:33 PM
I agree with Trebil. Principe I read you're partly Lucanian, what part of Lucania are you from?

My nonni were from Roccanova, if go back on the family tree (5-6 generations) also from Aliano and Sant’Arcangelo, so primarily Val D’Agri, its about a forty minute drive from the beach of Scanzano

trebil
06-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Trebil, I am naturally a tan color even in the winter I have a yellow-greenish hue to my skin tone, my second photo on page one is my natural color. I would say I am good mix but resemble more my Sicilian side, my eyes are definitely from my mom’s side (Sicilian), but my lips are from my dad’s side, all my Sicilian side have smaller and skinner lips.

Thanks.

Columella
06-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Probably the pics with my tan. I posted four more
Yes in new pics I can see you better.
You don’t look African But your eyes would be imo very rare in Italy. The look almost south Asian in shape.

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Thanks.

Prego

Ajeje Brazorf
06-02-2018, 02:42 PM
My nonni were from Roccanova, if go back on the family tree (5-6 generations) also from Aliano and Sant’Arcangelo, so primarily Val D’Agri, its about a forty minute drive from the beach of Scanzano

Cool! I'm half Lucanian too :)

Principe Azzurro
06-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Cool! I'm half Lucanian too :)

Awesome from which paese? :cool:

Ajeje Brazorf
06-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Awesome from which paese? :cool:

Province of Matera

aherne
06-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Not European looking... Has a Middle Eastern vibe.

Congolese Rice
06-02-2018, 11:31 PM
You look like your atleast 30-45% MENA. You are a good looking man ^^

Congolese Rice
06-02-2018, 11:32 PM

Haha, i have the same thing as you. When i am untanned i have a light brownish golden skin color, when i am tanned i have a dark-medium deep olive skin color. Probably my SSA and Arab giving me the tanning properties XD

Principe Azzurro
06-03-2018, 12:27 AM
You look like your atleast 30-45% MENA. You are a good looking man ^^

Thank you

Principe Azzurro
06-03-2018, 12:28 AM
Haha, i have the same thing as you. When i am untanned i have a light brownish golden skin color, when i am tanned i have a dark-medium deep olive skin color. Probably my SSA and Arab giving me the tanning properties XD

Its the best combo :cool:

Congolese Rice
06-03-2018, 12:31 AM
Thank you

Yw ma brudda

Congolese Rice
06-03-2018, 12:32 AM

For sure man xD When i get back in the Netherlands from my vacation on Aruba everybody is completely jealous about my skintone, even my friends XDD

Congolese Rice
06-03-2018, 12:33 AM

also if you have time left, could you judge my amount of Arab in my phenotype? Alot of people have responded already but i am interested in your opinion since you are very Middle Eastern looking yourself ^^

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?246528-Do-i-look-more-Arabid-with-my-new-Hairstyle-(Taxonomy)

Principe Azzurro
06-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Yw ma brudda

Ye you knaw it :thumbs:

Principe Azzurro
06-03-2018, 12:46 AM
For sure man xD When i get back in the Netherlands from my vacation on Aruba everybody is completely jealous about my skintone, even my friends XDD

It is the best feeling, the number one highlight when I get back from vacation and I’m darker than my North African friends (compared to their darkest) and look at me like something in the world is wrong :whoo::lmao

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Its a greek in egypt

Kivan
06-03-2018, 06:12 AM
You don't look Turkish at all to me, although i think you could pass in Turkey(i think you are in the spectrum). To me you look more like a Cypriot or some sort of Mediterranean islander. Alpine + South-Med is my classification.