PDA

View Full Version : Classify Damaris Lopez

Heather Duval
08-26-2017, 11:38 PM
Shes Dominican, looks tri racial to me
http://i.imgur.com/2XluMBZ.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTjLL6PUkAAJqOI.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/1b/2d/1e1b2d9fa7105d6572ce05a7d0caf82c.gif

Heather Duval
08-26-2017, 11:42 PM
she looks like her https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216955-Classify-Katya-Henry&highlight=Katya+Henry

Hadouken
08-26-2017, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PRsUjK7.gif

Klaus Van Wessel
08-26-2017, 11:43 PM
Stop forcing those shitty actors. Nobody here wants to know about them.

Heather Duval
08-26-2017, 11:45 PM
Stop forcing those shitty actors. Nobody here wants to know about them.

Shes not an actress but instagram model you fucking ignorant virgin

Arbërori
08-27-2017, 12:33 AM
Absolutely gorgeous...

Decius
08-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Mongrel mixed race

Decius
08-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Ugly too multi racial people tend to be ugly imo

Dominicanese
08-27-2017, 02:53 AM
quadroon with minor amerindian

RMuller
08-27-2017, 06:14 AM
What part of Brazil will her look but more common?

Columella
08-27-2017, 07:21 AM
Stabilized blend. To pick the influences (20% this 40% that ) is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columella
08-27-2017, 07:27 AM
Stabilized blend. To pick the influences (20% this 40% that ) is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-27-2017, 10:52 AM
10/10

Selurong
08-27-2017, 11:46 AM
Nice boobs and butt. Totally beautiful chica.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Odin
08-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Triracial.

Black Panther
08-28-2017, 10:25 PM
She is the same range I am (although she is Iberian and not Scandinavian mixed). She is probably 70 to 75% European, 20 to 25% SSA and 5 to 10% Amerindian.

Heather Duval
08-29-2017, 03:32 AM
She is the same range I am (although she is Iberian and not Scandinavian mixed). She is probably 70 to 75% European, 20 to 25% SSA and 5 to 10% Amerindian.

I would say the same

Argentano
08-29-2017, 03:43 AM
i cant believe some people is saying she is ugly :picard1: WTF she is hot

Heather Duval
08-29-2017, 04:08 AM
i cant believe some people is saying she is ugly :picard1: WTF she is hot

isnt some people but the user klaus the banned member aka purictan
he is racist, havent u seen his posts(comparong negros with monkeys etc)? and people prefer to ignore such terrible things he says here bit likes to complains about me for pstings celebrities
cause of course people here tolerates more racist, homophobic, and sexism
but also u cant take him so seriously bevause hes assumed virgin and clearly frustred lol
sikeliot had to delete a thread he was attacking miss brazil 2017 for being a mulatta and shes pretty
google her

Argentano
08-29-2017, 04:49 AM
he is racist, havent u seen his posts(comparong negros with monkeys etc)? and people prefer to ignore such terrible things he says here bit likes to complains about me for pstings celebrities
but also u cant take him so seriously bevause hes assumed virgin and clearly frustred lol
sikeliot had to delete a thread he was attacking miss brazil 2017 for being a mulatta and shes pretty
google her

is that guy really brazilian?i havent paid him much attention to be honest, i thought that guy klaus was another member until some days ago

Graecian
08-29-2017, 05:17 AM
google her

Bla bla bla racisthomophobicsexist bla bla bla.
Many words from a whore.

Atlante
08-29-2017, 05:49 AM
Nice boobs and butt. Totally beautiful chica.

But looks fake.

Selurong
08-29-2017, 08:35 AM
But looks fake.Would still bang that though.

Gangrel
08-29-2017, 11:49 AM
#ImpregnationSquad

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 11:54 AM
I don't see Amerindian, she looks European-SSA in a ratio of 70-30.

I knew clicking on the thread she would not be white because I have never seen white Latinas with first names like hers.

Heather Duval
08-29-2017, 12:28 PM
is that guy really brazilian?i havent paid him much attention to be honest, i thought that guy klaus was another member until some days ago

he is brazilian
he got a youtuber account to exposes facts about jews, blacks, mixed people etc, he was banned for trolling southern euro but he got vpn ip and already assumed
hes ideed mental ill, he spam chatbox with non sense talks and hatefull

Heather Duval
08-29-2017, 12:34 PM
I don't see Amerindian, she looks European-SSA in a ratio of 70-30.

I knew clicking on the thread she would not be white because I have never seen white Latinas with first names like hers.

the surname lopez is very common among mixed latinos too
same for gomez, you see selena gomez and becky g both has gomez

Argentano
08-29-2017, 01:28 PM
the surname lopez is very common among mixed latinos too
same for gomez, you see selena gomez and becky g both has gomez

he means those weird names "Damaris"

Heather Duval
08-29-2017, 01:44 PM

but there is a surname that mixed people shares
da silva, souza, and pereira are the most common surnames in mixed races here in brazil
but we have weird names too like " mayara, nayara" and many others girls names you can found in brazil has indigenous origins

Xacal
08-29-2017, 03:52 PM
Alpine + Gracile Med + SSA and Amerindian

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 10:46 PM

I mean names like Damaris, Selenis, etc. These are almost always names amongst Latin American blacks, rarely anyone else.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-29-2017, 10:53 PM
I mean names like Damaris, Selenis, etc. These are almost always names amongst Latin American blacks, rarely anyone else.Never even heard anyone with the name selenis and damaris. Most common names for afro latinos actually are rodriguez, fernandez, bueno, jimenez, garcia, nuņez, colon, ramirez, perez , martinez sanchez, peņa, gonzalez, castillo ect, dias, rosario, de la cruz, santana lopez, guzman vasquez reyes

Unless those you list are portuguese names or something.

Even for first names its rare. First names are mostly jose, fernando, antonio, antolin, digionio, cristobal, felix, esteban, mario, juan, michael, gabriel, brolio, joaquin, esteban, fernando ambioriox, moriel, ariel,
Cristian

First names are usually selena, mariela, daniela, juanita, camilla, estephania, eduarda, mayra, josepha, ariela, christina, ect.

Sikeliot
08-29-2017, 11:04 PM
Never even heard anyone with the name selenis and damaris. Most common names for afro latinos actually are rodriguez, fernandez, bueno, jimenez, garcia, nuņez, colon, ramirez, perez , martinez sanchez, peņa, gonzalez, castillo ect, dias, rosario, de la cruz, santana lopez, guzman vasquez reyes

Unless those you list are portuguese names or something.

These are first names not last... I think of them as the Spanish language equivalents of names like Shaniqua and Tanisha. I am not being stereotypical or racist but I have never seen them among anyone but Afro Latinas.

Sacrificed Ram
08-29-2017, 11:07 PM

Any place.

She can have some non euro ancestry, but she is alpine-med, her type is pan mediterranean.

Argentano
08-29-2017, 11:07 PM
These are first names not last... I think of them as the Spanish language equivalents of names like Shaniqua and Tanisha. I am not being stereotypical or racist but I have never seen them among anyone but Afro Latinas.

You are actually right, in argentina it happens that the most mixed people from the slums (many peruvian and bolivian) have weird names like Brian Kevin Dylan that are actually not used here.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-29-2017, 11:08 PM
These are first names not last... I think of them as the Spanish language equivalents of names like Shaniqua and Tanisha. I am not being stereotypical or racist but I have never seen them among anyone but Afro Latinas.Even for first names its rare. First names are mostly jose, fernando, antonio, antolin, digionio, cristobal, felix, esteban, mario, juan, michael, gabriel, brolio, joaquin, esteban, fernando ambioriox, moriel, ariel, federico, samuel, matias, alejandro nicolas, Cristian, santiago

First names are usually selena, mariela, daniela, juanita, camilla, estephania, eduarda, mayra, josepha, ariela, christina, patricia, antonia, yolanda felicia, maria, sonia, Yania, marisol, Eloiza, catalina, catherina cassandra, amelia, Paloma, venessa, ariana, cynthia, mercedes, ,yasmin, lola, gabriela, altagracia, angelica, Isabel, ana ect.

Never heard of those names you listed though.
In DR they have nicknames alot but they arent their actual names.

Damaris is a unusual name but it isnt bad.

Sacrificed Ram
08-29-2017, 11:10 PM
My name is Douglas.

Heather Duval
08-30-2017, 12:44 AM
Any place.

She can have some non euro ancestry, but she is alpine-med, her type is pan mediterranean.

you always classify mixed people as white
not surprised

Sacrificed Ram
08-30-2017, 01:12 AM
you always classify mixed people as white
not surprised

I have 10 years of pheno classifications, her positive chin and nose pointing up are cromagnoid/alpine features.

Heather Duval
08-30-2017, 01:31 AM
I have 10 years of pheno classifications, her positive chin and nose pointing up are cromagnoid/alpine features.

she cant fit in europe
simple

Volfied
08-30-2017, 02:17 AM

south-west and central brazil. (i lived in that piece of shit country for 5 years)

Volfied
08-30-2017, 02:18 AM
she's a mongrel

RMuller
08-30-2017, 02:20 AM
she's a mongrel

You wouldn't fuck her all night?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-30-2017, 02:28 AM
You wouldn't fuck her all night?I would

Sacrificed Ram
08-30-2017, 09:37 AM
she cant fit in europe
simple

She needs fit only in my bed.
Most simple.

Carlito's Way
08-31-2017, 10:52 PM
She has an ambiguous phenotype, can fit all over latin america

Sacrificed Ram
09-01-2017, 12:10 AM
south-west and central brazil. (i lived in that piece of shit country for 5 years)

You should come back to your home fastly you discovered here is a crap, not spend so long time here. Spend so many time here just means you feel very comfortable into the faeces, maybe you are also a MIERDA to need stay here so long time.

Volfied
09-01-2017, 01:22 AM
You should come back to your home fastly you discovered here is a crap, not spend so long time here. Spend so many time here just means you feel very comfortable into the faeces, maybe you are also a MIERDA to need stay here so long time.

you know nothing about my life you brazilian piece of shit, i stayed in your miserable country that long because i had a great job promotion (NOT A BRAZILIAN COMPANY, OF COURSE), i'm a translator and i used to work for a book publisher.
and learn to fucking write proper english
lavate el culo antes de ofenderme forro pinchado

Sacrificed Ram
09-01-2017, 02:55 AM
you know nothing about my life you brazilian piece of shit, i stayed in your miserable country that long because i had a great job promotion (NOT A BRAZILIAN COMPANY, OF COURSE), i'm a translator and i used to work for a book publisher.
and learn to fucking write proper english
lavate el culo antes de ofenderme forro pinchado

You can translate books with su culo en la puta que te pariste using internet. Moving you to here only made the process more costly, there is something obscure in this history.

And before criticize my english, the first pronoun is "I", not "i", uppercase.