PDA

View Full Version : White Christian English girl placed in salafist foster household

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Five-year-old Christian girl 'made to live with strict Muslim foster family by London council'

White Christian girl 'told to learn Arabic and stopped from eating bacon'

The two placements were made by the Tower Hamlets borough council against the wishes of the girl's family.

A five-year-old English-speaking girl was reportedly forced to live in Muslim foster homes where her carers wore the niqab and allegedly told her to learn Arabic.

The child was looked after by two different Muslim households in the last six months after being placed into foster care in Tower Hamlets, east London, The Times reported.

A social services supervisor described the girl as crying and begging not to be sent back to the foster carer's home because "they don't speak English," according to confidential local authority reports seen by the newspaper.

source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/christian-girl-5-sent-to-muslim-foster-parents-speak-english-arabic-tower-hamlets-london-a7916071.html

Fucking UK. I hope people get jailed for this, or at least fired.

Böri
08-28-2017, 01:37 PM
It's wrong actually, kids should be given to culturally close families, İ heard some Turkish kids beaten by their families are taken by authorities in the Netherlands and given to regency of childless married Dutch homosexual couples. It's also awful as the kids (mostly boys) are likely to face sexual abuse.

Alessio
08-28-2017, 01:39 PM
It's wrong actually, kids should be given to culturally close families, İ heard some Turkish kids beaten by their families are taken by authorities in the Netherlands and given to regency of childless married Dutch homosexual couples. It's also awful as the kids (mostly boys) are likely to face sexual abuse.

I heard about this some years ago. I'm also against this though and I am from the Netherlands.

Iltirbas
08-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Where in the news report is it said that the foster family adheres to Salafism?

Root
08-28-2017, 01:43 PM
wasn't the west Europe the safest place in the civilized world? :eusa_eh:

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Where in the news report is it said that the foster family adheres to Salafism?

I read that the woman wears a niqaab. There's even a picture of her with the girl (censored on the girl). I'm on my phone now, though.

EDIT:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DITLoaGWAAEFf65.jpg

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 02:00 PM
wasn't the west Europe the safest place in the civilized world? :eusa_eh:

The UK is a different order of madness, though. Sweden and the UK are the two worst countries when it comes to political correctness and the victims it can make when pulled through on an absurd level.

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 02:21 PM
nothing wrong with encouraging a child to learn arabic as it might be useful later in life ... what baffles me is why they gave the child to such religious family?
dont get me wrong if such child was handed over to a family belonging to the westboro baptist church it would have been bad too

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 02:23 PM
nothing wrong with encouraging a child to learn arabic as it might be useful later in life ... what baffles me is why they gave the child to such religious family?
dont get me wrong if such child was handed over to a family belonging to the westboro baptist church it would have been bad too

Their household language isn't even English. :p

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 02:25 PM
i also lol at this event .

not only this child LOVES HER MOTHER ,
not only her mother CARES FOR HER CHILD

but she is given to TWO crazy salafi families? i dont have a problem with normal muslim families ... but these crazy people who believe women should be complitely hidden???

this wouldnt be much of a problem NOW that she is little , unless she d end up having a father figure like that of al bosni , but in the future ..
they d force her at 9 to wear very oppressive clothes against her will and tell her she s an adult now because aisha had sex with mohammed at 9 .

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 02:26 PM
Their household language isn't even English. :p

well they live in england , im sure they know english ... they must believe that the child will learn the language easier by just talking in arabic while she doesnt understand shit , nothing can be further from reality.

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 02:30 PM
this wouldnt be much of a problem NOW that she is little , unless she d end up having a father figure like that of al bosni , but in the future ..
they d force her at 9 to wear very oppressive clothes against her will and tell her she s an adult now because aisha had sex with mohammed at 9 .

In my opinion it's always a problem if the parents are of a different religion. Especially when the kid is an autochtone forced to live in a family is foreign ethnic background to boot. How could you not see it was 'much of a problem'? It's almost as if your secretly jealous of this poor girl.

I know you would love to learn Arabic, but imagine how traumatic is must be for the child. Also, you mentioned you would focus hardcore on the Qur'an as a slave instead of just learn Arabic as the secular language it is.

crazyladybutterfly
08-28-2017, 02:34 PM

you can test men if they re pedophiles , if they get an erection by looking at the photo of a naked child .. they re pedo.

Dandelion
08-28-2017, 02:35 PM
The foster care system is rotten. It's a nightmare situation for most children. Also rife with abuse. I remember in the US one girl getting beaten to death by her foster mother.

Reason she was put in another family? Her loving biological parents enjoyed cannabis occasionally. They were great parents otherwise.

I am evidently wary of any situation where a child isn't raised by its biological parents. Sometimes it's a necessary evil, but social workers should never make fuck ups like this.

Arduti
09-01-2017, 04:25 AM
If the courts thought her family had good caregivers, the girl would be with her family and not in foster care. I mean seriously, how low can you or your family be for your kids to end up in foster care?

Niqab doesn't necessarily relate to the Salafi movement. So what if she doesn't eat bacon? Or wear bikinis? None of these things that you're apt to complain about are necessary in life and there's nothing scary about a piece of fabric on one's head or face. So petty and superficial...

zhaoyun
09-01-2017, 04:28 AM
wtf happened to her family? they have the nerve to protest but not take care of their own? fucking hell.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-01-2017, 04:49 AM
The issue isnt even that shes muslim per say.

The issue is according to the story is that the salafist are pyscologically abusive to the child. She even said she was basically stupid. The salafist said europeans were stupid and alcoholics. At least according to the author. But yeah over religious parents are not good like crazylady said.

crazyladybutterfly
09-02-2017, 06:06 PM
If the courts thought her family had good caregivers, the girl would be with her family and not in foster care. I mean seriously, how low can you or your family be for your kids to end up in foster care?

Niqab doesn't necessarily relate to the Salafi movement. So what if she doesn't eat bacon? Or wear bikinis? None of these things that you're apt to complain about are necessary in life and there's nothing scary about a piece of fabric on one's head or face. So petty and superficial...

i dont see anything wrong with the niqab , of course a niqabi can be a good mother
but these people are imposing their beliefs on the christian child , when she ll be older they d force her to start wearing the hijab maybe even the niqab

the most alarming thing is what they tried to teach her , thankfully the child knows better , about non muslims
they are being utterly disrespectful towards the girls family

it seems like they dont want the mother to have any sort of positive influence on the child .

what if a child coming from a muslim family was handed over to an islamophobic family ? how long would this child remain in such home after the social services come to know about the adoptive parents opinions ?

Dandelion
09-02-2017, 06:30 PM

I think you shrug cultural and religious differences a bit off too easily.

LezginMBD
09-02-2017, 08:22 PM

Thats nothing compared with what the turks did to white christian peoples in the balkans. I guess the turks are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Arduti
09-04-2017, 05:39 PM
i dont see anything wrong with the niqab , of course a niqabi can be a good mother
but these people are imposing their beliefs on the christian child , when she ll be older they d force her to start wearing the hijab maybe even the niqab

the most alarming thing is what they tried to teach her , thankfully the child knows better , about non muslims
they are being utterly disrespectful towards the girls family

it seems like they dont want the mother to have any sort of positive influence on the child .

what if a child coming from a muslim family was handed over to an islamophobic family ? how long would this child remain in such home after the social services come to know about the adoptive parents opinions ?

When you mess up your life so bad that your child ends up in foster care, you are giving control of your child and his/her upbringing to other people. I can't imagine what "positive influence" the child's real mother could have on her at this point, except to prove to the child she doesn't come from trash people so the child doesn't feel bad about herself. Society cares about the girl now? That's convenient. Nobody in society would care what this child was being taught in her foster home if the foster parents weren't Muslims. So your care -- I'm not buying it. Just an excuse to hate. Where's your bleeding heart for the rest of the foster kids in crappy foster homes with negligent parents who treat their foster kids like a paycheck?

Rumata
09-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Fucking UK. I hope people get jailed for this, or at least fired.

fired

http://cs416317.vk.me/v416317511/5b9f/nJ1yxBJD2vs.jpg

Dandelion
09-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Crazyladybutterfly getting called a hater... I've seen it all. But yeah, let's pretend all cultures are the same otherwise you're a bigot. What an ideology.

KaaBoos
09-05-2017, 08:39 PM
:confused:

crazyladybutterfly
09-05-2017, 08:47 PM
When you mess up your life so bad that your child ends up in foster care, you are giving control of your child and his/her upbringing to other people. I can't imagine what "positive influence" the child's real mother could have on her at this point, except to prove to the child she doesn't come from trash people so the child doesn't feel bad about herself. Society cares about the girl now? That's convenient. Nobody in society would care what this child was being taught in her foster home if the foster parents weren't Muslims. So your care -- I'm not buying it. Just an excuse to hate. Where's your bleeding heart for the rest of the foster kids in crappy foster homes with negligent parents who treat their foster kids like a paycheck?

we are talking about a specific case , if a child is treated badly by another family this family doesnt deserve the child no matter their faith or credo politico .

why should i have to talk about other children now when we re talking about this specific case? if anything this case underlines how badly managed the social services are in britain if even those two disrespectful families have been allowed to get the child and insult her original family who she loves dearly.

and who are you to say that her family has nothing to offer to this child?do you know such family?
maybe her mother is sick either mentally or physically , maybe she has an addiction or she was depressed and this lead her to be neglectful towards the child , still she can redeem herself and give love to her child , it doesnt seem like this little girl hates her mother quite the opposite ... it would be child abuse to reparate these two people.

crazyladybutterfly
09-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Crazyladybutterfly getting called a hater... I've seen it all. But yeah, let's pretend all cultures are the same otherwise you're a bigot. What an ideology.

in this case the problem isnt even the culture of these families original country/ethnicity , i doubt they re saudis for example .
a normal muslim family wouldnt have been much of a problem or a problem at all , but this child was handed over to people who are close to being the worst kind of muslim

catgeorge
09-05-2017, 08:55 PM
These sort of issues are occuring far too frequently and seriously disappointed with the lack of leadership in Europe with this forced cultural marxism.

We are living in a weird world of hyper capitalism and cultural marxism sorry but this is dream world for bankers.

Wadaad
09-08-2017, 10:08 AM
99.999% of Salafis are pacifists...one of the reasons Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb-tahreer etc, tend to avoid recruiting them.