PDA

View Full Version : Want a Pure White Country? Try Croatia!

Aodhan
08-28-2017, 07:35 PM
It's 2017 already, guys
please
stop

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/blog/want-a-pure-white-country-try-croatia--08-27-2017

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 07:38 PM
So what if is 2017? Everyone can vote for a conservative party that dont allow many immigrants, democracy dude.

Yehiel
08-28-2017, 07:42 PM
White nationalists will never get powerful enough to enforce their policies in a developed nation. The general populace just isn't stupid enough and they are such a small minority in their countries. I dont understand why people are scared of them quite frankly.

Root
08-28-2017, 07:43 PM
want a pure white country?

Try white Antarctica

http://www.voyagerinfo.com/sites/default/files/users/15/Antarticavlag.jpg

http://www.bugaga.ru/uploads/posts/2014-05/1400851659_gigant-yao-min.jpeg

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 07:43 PM
White nationalists will never get powerful enough to enforce their policies in a developed nation. The general populace just isn't stupid enough and they are such a small minority in their countries. I dont understand why people are scared of them quite frankly.

For many times in the history, the minority got the power. Dont forget the history !

And what happens in Croatia is normal, every ex-communist country faced this after they became an EU country

Yehiel
08-28-2017, 07:47 PM
For many times in the history, the minority got the power. Dont forget the history !

And what happens in Croatia is normal, every ex-communist country faced this after they became an EU country

I will never forget it, but I believe it just simply wont happen in today's society. For western nations at least.

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 07:48 PM
I will never forget it, but I believe it just simply wont happen in today's society. For western nations at least.

Maybe the old black 30s will never come back. But still can bring some annoying political and economic crisis, after some stupid movements as Brexit (stupid in my opinnion)

Smeagol
08-28-2017, 07:49 PM

What's stupid about it?

Yehiel
08-28-2017, 07:55 PM
What's stupid about it?

Ive never lived in Europe so I cant speak for European country but for diverse societies like America it would just be completely counter-productive to encourage such polices. There a ton of other things wrong with it as well, but I am too lazy to type them and this pizza sitting in front of me looks really tasty.

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 07:57 PM
What's stupid about it?

Many conservative populists are just dumb
From international politics, I find just Trump and Wilders as being fine. I can see the real Trump behind the entertaiment Trump.
I dont know much about the AfD, so I cant say a thing.

Antimage
08-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Peter Cvjetanovic chose Murica.

Linebacker
08-28-2017, 08:05 PM
Croatia is THE most beautiful country on the Balkan peninsula,and its exactly because it lacks the unpleasant elements in the form of masses of Indid individuals with extremely low intelligence and no concept of civilization the rest of us are suffering.

Heather Duval
08-28-2017, 08:06 PM
why croatia?

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 08:07 PM
Croatia is THE most beautiful country on the Balkan peninsula,and its exactly because it lacks the unpleasant elements in the form of masses of Indid individuals with extremely low intelligence and no concept of civilization the rest of us are suffering.

Why you didnt said from the first time " they dont have gypsies" ?
Or you dont talk about them?

Linebacker
08-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Why you didnt said from the first time " they dont have gypsies" ?
Or you dont talk about them?

Im going to trigger someone if I just say "Yea Croatia's a developed country becasue they don't have a bunch of shit-skinned gypsies bloodsuckin their economy"

Someone very obese.

EuropeanVlachSon
08-28-2017, 08:14 PM
Im going to trigger someone if I just say "Yea Croatia's a developed country becasue they don't have a bunch of shit-skinned gypsies bloodsuckin their economy"

Someone very obese.

Come on dude, you really have a problem with that guy?

Tooting Carmen
08-28-2017, 08:23 PM
While I agree that racism and racial nationalism are bad things, to use Croatia as an example is a massive strawman. What about Finland or Iceland?

Linebacker
08-28-2017, 08:30 PM
Come on dude, you really have a problem with that guy?

I have a solution too but afterwards first he's too fat to fit in a barrel,second I have to waste a fortune to hire manpower to dig a hole big enough,and third if I dump him in a water body he'll raise the water level and some nearby town is going to be flooded.

http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/5333206+_f729ef09046e11c13b25ec7c4faaa39d.png

Óttar
08-28-2017, 08:33 PM
I like how Croatia has Italian as its de facto second language. There should be more places in the world to parlare la bella lingua.

The Destroyer
08-28-2017, 08:50 PM
Croatia is the last country on Earth to actually have racial laws. Don't know if that's a thing anywhere in Africa.

The Confederate protesters from Charlotesville would sure like it.

TEUTORIGOS
08-28-2017, 09:01 PM

Yeah, the Japanese and Chinese are known to be extremely stupid, for example, not letting 12% of their population be low IQ high crime blacks. You should go to Japan and China, as an ambassador, show them IQ and crime statistics on blacks, then like the genius you obviously are convince them they are dumber than the white man for not having a significant black population. I am sure that will go over well especially since they are probably smarter than you they actually understand and comprehend such math and statistics.

Everyone knows Japanese, South Koreans and Chinese are a stupid for being a homogeneous people that is why they have first world high functioning first world countries.

Pigling
08-28-2017, 09:18 PM
If you ask me West Slavic countries Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia are only future solution for survival of European race.

Yehiel
08-28-2017, 09:18 PM
Yeah, the Japanese and Chinese are known to be extremely stupid, for example, not letting 12% of their population be low IQ high crime blacks. You should go to Japan and China, as an ambassador, show them IQ and crime statistics on blacks, then like the genius you obviously are convince them they are dumber than the white man for not having a significant black population. I am sure that will go over well especially since they are probably smarter than you they actually understand and comprehend such math and statistics.

Everyone knows Japanese, South Koreans and Chinese are a stupid for being a homogeneous people that is why they have first world high functioning first world countries.

The Japanese, South Koreans, and Chinese also did not enslave another race and have them barred of from the rest of society after the slavery.

Japan, South Korea, and China are homogeneous currently because they were always homogeneous in the past. The United States was never homogeneous in the past and it isn't now, nor will it ever be. If having a homogeneous society is your biggest concern I can see why white nationalists havent been relevant since the 60's. Nobody else cares.

Megadorian
08-28-2017, 09:24 PM
Muh pure aryan nation hurr durr

https://ibb.co/hZKGSQ

Dick
08-28-2017, 09:25 PM
Ok and? If the cultural marxists/SJWs/Libtards want to repress freedom of speech(hate speech in their words) then they should move to North Korea.

The Destroyer
08-28-2017, 09:25 PM
If you ask me West Slavic countries Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia are only future solution for survival of European race.

European race

European race

Arjana
08-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Bulgars and gypsies are the same thing.

They look the same and share the same "culture".

Graecian
08-29-2017, 01:54 AM
So, the arguments are:
A) its the current year.
B) we re stupid

Such diverse argument points. How can we counter them? :picard1: