PDA

View Full Version : Classify me!!

voyager123
09-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Kindly please classify me like Indo bracchid etc but more importantly let me know about your thoughts on my sub ethnicities like whether I look Sindhi Punjabi Bengali from Rajasthan perhaps Marathi Kashmiri etc.
Much confusion around the ethnicity so I would appreciate your thoughts
Thanks

paxtanaa
12-31-2017, 04:21 AM
Dont know what an Indo Brachid is, but Bengali for sure

JohnSmith
12-31-2017, 04:26 AM
I am not sure about classification but you look typical South Asian,, I think you are medium for pigmentation. Do you also get tanner in the summer? I know I get much darker in the summer.

Interesting how around your eyes are darker than your face. I have not seen this in many people.

Thambi
12-31-2017, 04:48 AM
Hey bro. You're quite handsome, no homo lol

I think you pass in many parts of south asia, but you strike as a rajasthani or punjabi imo. I can see kashmiri and sindhi as well. You look a little darker for a sindhi/kashmiri, but I can see you generally passing in northwest india/pakistan. I can see marathi as well. Basically you look like someone from western part of the subcontinent. You don't look eastern shifted like a bengali, or UP/bihari, etc.

classification:
Gracil indid with nord indid influence..

Jehan
12-31-2017, 03:15 PM
I don't think a lot of people here know enough sub ethnicity of southh asia to classify you.

voyager123
01-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Dont know what an Indo Brachid is, but Bengali for sure

Which aspects, Paxtanaa?

voyager123
01-12-2018, 09:06 PM
I am not sure about classification but you look typical South Asian,, I think you are medium for pigmentation. Do you also get tanner in the summer? I know I get much darker in the summer.

Interesting how around your eyes are darker than your face. I have not seen this in many people.

Thanks for your contribution, JohnSmith. Yes, I get a lot tanner during your summer. Especially if I take the mediterranean sun lol (I am posting new pics with tans and my proper beard now so I would appreciate if you can assess further through them). And, yes my eyes are more darker because of dark circles and stuff but nothing genetic or something

voyager123
01-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Hey bro. You're quite handsome, no homo lol

I think you pass in many parts of south asia, but you strike as a rajasthani or punjabi imo. I can see kashmiri and sindhi as well. You look a little darker for a sindhi/kashmiri, but I can see you generally passing in northwest india/pakistan. I can see marathi as well. Basically you look like someone from western part of the subcontinent. You don't look eastern shifted like a bengali, or UP/bihari, etc.

classification:
Gracil indid with nord indid influence..

Cheers mate lol.

Yes, a lot of people have said that to me about being rajasthani or punjabi. I do have some Rajput links as some part of mothers family are Bhatti rajputs and they are quite spread from Rajasthan (Jaisalmer) all the way and through Punjab. My dads mother is a Minhas- Dogra Rajput from Jammu (pre-partition) and my paternal great-grandfather is said to be a Kashmiri Qizilbash (Turkic) but I guess that admixture is not that apparent.

My maternal grandfather had Jatt roots from Dasuya, Hoshiarpur (Punjab). Sindhi maybe because of the greater Indus influence and Maratha perhaps due to some links between the greater rajputana regions.

I did some see some East asian or C-M217 [Central asian- Altaic Hazara) influence in my childhood picture, and guys I would really appreciate if you can focus on this aswell I SWEAR THAT ITS ME IN THAT PICTURE THO LOL

voyager123
01-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Pics with beard, tan and childhood pic.

Purohit ji
05-18-2018, 07:21 PM
Nord indid and with gi mix. You look nw indian. Fits best in india as sindhi migrant. 2nd fit in punjab

Kamal900
05-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Nord indid and with gi mix. You look nw indian. Fits best in india as sindhi migrant. 2nd fit in punjab

He looks like a stereotypical description of a Semite, lol. He can pass in Arabia without much trouble for me.

arkas
11-12-2018, 04:38 AM
North Indid with minor Gracile influence.

I think you pass all over the Western regions of India and less typically in other parts. I'd guess you to be Punjabi.

Papastratosels26
11-12-2018, 04:53 AM
North Indid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

tipirneni
11-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Sindi + South India Brahmin

Özgür Adam
11-08-2019, 01:02 PM
NI, he has very dark skin for Sindhi populationn or its normal?

followtherabbit89
08-08-2021, 06:31 PM
I would say predominantly Nord Indid + Gracil Indid.

Cant see any Indo brachid tendencies as judging by the proportions of your skull you seem to be either mesocephalic or dolicocephalic. Indo brachids usually tend to exhibit more Alpo Dinarimorphic tendencies which you clearly dont have.

DavidOng
08-10-2021, 07:05 PM
North Indid as others have said.

princeton90
08-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Indo-Iranid