PDA

View Full Version : UK: State schools allowing girls as young as five to wear hijabs as part of uniform

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 09:48 AM
“In an Islamic context, the hijab is commonly understood as being for females after they reach the age of puberty. There are very few Muslims who would say a child should be covered.”

Yes, women are required to cover their hair so that they don’t tempt men. This policy in the schools is implying that pre-pubescent girls are objects of sexual desire.

“And Gina Khan, a children’s rights campaigner, said schools are listing the garment as uniform ‘because they are afraid of being called Islamophobic and they have been told that this is a religious garment.'”

Yes, the fear of being called “Islamophobic” is driving Britain to national ruin in numerous ways.

Also, what would happen if a Muslim girl in one of these state schools didn’t want to wear the hijab, and was being threatened by her father and brothers? Would the school protect her? What do you think? To do so would doubtless also be “Islamophobic.”

https://cdn.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/girls-in-hijab.jpg

Primary schools allowing hundreds of girls as young as five ‘to wear hijabs as part of uniform
by Chloe Chaplain
Evening Standard
September 3, 2017

Schools in the UK are allowing girls as young as five to wear religious headscarves as part of their uniform policies.

According to The Sunday Times, thousands of state primary schools across the country are listing the Muslim garments hijabs as items of uniform.

The growing trend has been criticised by some campaigners who pointed out the headscarf is supposed to be worn by a girl when she reaches puberty – not a child.

But others have disagreed and said that it is a matter of religion and has nothing to do with sexualisation.

In a survey conducted by The Sunday Times, a fifth of 800 primary schools surveyed were found to list a hijab as part of their uniform policy.

Thirty-four per cent of primary schools in Tower Hamlets listed a headscarf on their website, and in Luton the figure was 36 per cent.

But in other regions with a high Muslim population, it was less common. In Leicester, for example, only 6 per cent of schools included the hijab.

Muslim politician Amina Lone told the newspaper: “In an Islamic context, the hijab is commonly understood as being for females after they reach the age of puberty. There are very few Muslims who would say a child should be covered.”

And Gina Khan, a children’s rights campaigner, said schools are listing the garment as uniform “because they are afraid of being called Islamophobic and they have been told that this is a religious garment”.

“But they need to support Muslim girls to have free choices, not to be set apart from other children,” she said…

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/primary-schools-allowing-hundreds-of-girls-as-young-as-five-to-wear-hijabs-as-part-of-uniform-a3625761.html

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 09:51 AM
This is why Sharia = Totalitarianism. There is no distinction between religion and the rest of the world. There is no choice in dwelling in one area or the other, or in switching back and forth. Islam has demanded to share the authority of government and the UK has granted it. That authority can never be reclaimed without violence. God save the Queen and her unwise administrators.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 09:56 AM

you won't dare deny they're so beautiful like that

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 09:57 AM
The Ghost Menace in its whole meaning....

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
[IMG]

Leftards do not understand that the message of the Islamic veil is this: Wear the Veil or Get Raped. The Koran authority is K.33.59. “Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested.”

It’s not about modesty. It’s not about religion. It’s about putting a “Do Not Rape” sign on Muslim women. And putting a “Free to Molest” sign on non-Muslim women.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Leftards do not understand that the message of the Islamic veil is this: Wear the Veil or Get Raped. The Koran authority is K.33.59. “Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested.”

It’s not about modesty. It’s not about religion. It’s about putting a “Do Not Rape” sign on Muslim women. And putting a “Free to Molest” sign on non-Muslim women.

Even during the hottest august summer falling 45ºC over them, wearing a dark black jihab.

That way they'll be more secure...

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:05 AM
i am against school uniforms , not dress code though , i dont see anything wrong with the hijab even at a very young age as long as the child really wants it

school psychologists should try to talk with the children and adolescent girls to see if they are being coerced into wearing it or if they are doing it by their own free will

little girls might not be able to comprehend physics but they can take some small private choices that have short term effect

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:05 AM
they'll get chafed like that

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:06 AM
if they dont want to see a cross anywhere, then perhaps the others ain't willing to see another religious symbol either

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:06 AM

yes they ARE beautiful , why do you care if they dress like thta?

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 10:10 AM
Even during the hottest august summer falling 45ºC over them, wearing a dark black jihab.

That way they'll be more secure...

Because they cover their bodies even in the summer and are severely deficient in Vitamin D, a great number of Muslim children are born autistic and suffer from all kinds of syndromes.

Linebacker
09-04-2017, 10:15 AM
That's what you get Britain for bombing German civilians in ww2 for democracah'.

Now you will be Sharia land.

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Because they cover their bodies even in the summer and are severely deficient in Vitamin D, a great number of Muslim children are born autistic and suffer from all kinds of syndromes.

what is this ? prehistory???

we no longer need to be cooked naked under the sun to get enough vitamin d

you know we can get enough vitamins by just eating

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:20 AM

muslim men cant rape women who arent their wives
even the most radicals believe that a woman should be at least a slave

And muslim girls/women dont have such status as they are not war spoils , and never will obviously

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:22 AM
if they dont want to see a cross anywhere, then perhaps the others ain't willing to see anogher religious symbol either

BUT everyone should be allowed to wear as many religious symbols as they want ?

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:27 AM
BUT everyone should be allowed to wear as many religious symbols as they want ?

Not in a school and not if the identity of a person is hidden under that symbol. IMHO.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:29 AM
yes they ARE beautiful , why do you care if they dress like thta?

They are horrible like that. Please.

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 10:29 AM
what is this ? prehistory???

we no longer need to be cooked naked under the sun to get enough vitamin d

you know we can get enough vitamins by just eating

Most people are Vitamin D deficient. Especially dark skinned people living in Northern Europe need more exposure to the sun than white people to stay healthy. Food cannot compensate for the lack of sun exposure and even vitamin supplements aren't adequate unless they are of good quality and in the right amount. Most Muslims come from third world countries and aren't educated enough to know they must supplement themselves with vitamin D.

Fractal
09-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Britons believe in freedom of religion, unlike you Southern Europeans. If they want to wear a hijab, let them. Would you rather they become Christians and intermarry with Europeans?

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 10:31 AM
They are horrible like that. Please.

They uglify the environment and give out a third world aura to their host country.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:33 AM
They uglify the environment and give out a third world aura to their host country.

And especially that hijab --from the deepest obscure middle age-- uglify those children.

They should wear like the others.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Britons believe in freedom of religion, unlike you Southern Europeans. If they want to wear a hijab, let them. Would you rather they become Christians and intermarry with Europeans?

Tú-eres-tonto-del-culo.

Anda-y-vete-a-cagar.

Britons.

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 10:39 AM
dont get me wrong , i hate how islam puts emphasis on young girls and women to cover themselves MUCH MORE than men have
, im not either the free the nipple type , to absurd levels but if a woman/girl wishes to cover herself ... who i am to prohibit her from having her wishes accomplished?

of course they re influenced by culture but so are the british non muslim girls who do much worse

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:43 AM
dont get me wrong , i hate how islam puts emphasis on young girls and women to cover themselves MUCH MORE than men have
, im not either the free the nipple type , to absurd levels but if a woman/girl wishes to cover herself ... who i am to prohibit her from having her wishes accomplished?

of course they re influenced by culture but so are the british non muslim girls who do much worse

As far as I know, we're talking about those children.

I'm pretty sure, given their early age, they have not decided per se wearing those horrible clothes, which do create a boundary with the other children in the school.

They'll be seen as "weird bugs" by the other children their entire lifes long, and they can get unhappy because of that.

That is the reason I am against.

If an adult, without being pressed, want to wear with a potato sack it is okay to me.

But it is not fair children to be forced to get segregate like that and by their parents and official educational authorities.

That is wrong. Very wrong.

Maria Sharapova
09-04-2017, 10:50 AM

Wow are you for real? Find me one shred of evidence to support your nonsensical claim. Show me a single scientific article that even remotely suggests a positive correlation b/w the wearing of the burqa and autism. For that matter find me a report suggesting a lack of vitamin d leads to autism. Even if it did there are vitamin supplements that can be taken to alleviate this concern. I am offended both for those with autism(or aspergers like myself) and those who wish to wear the burqa. I will admit that I do think the burqa is unnecessary and even inappropriate, but Its a fundamental universal human right that people should be able to wear what they want. What type of democratic, liberal free society would enforce laws prohibiting such a freedom.
http://www.amnestymena.org/en/magazine/issue16/Hijab.aspx?articleID=1021

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Wow are you for real? Find me one shred of evidence to support your nonsensical claim. Show me a single scientific article that even remotely suggests a positive correlation b/w the wearing of the burqa and autism. For that matter find me a report suggesting a lack of vitamin d leads to autism. Even if it did there are vitamin supplements that can be taken to alleviate this concern. I am offended both for those with autism(or aspergers like myself) and those who wish to wear the burqa. I will admit that I do think the burqa is unnecessary and even inappropriate, but Its a fundamental universal human right that people should be able to wear what they want. What type of democratic, liberal free society would enforce laws prohibiting such a freedom.

Definitive causes of austism are totally unknown so far.

Thousands and thousands of articles have been written pointing at a plethore of possible causes of it.

How not, also the lack of vitamine D, of course:

https://spectrumnews.org/news/vitamin-d-deficiency-pregnancy-tied-autism-risk/

Dandelion
09-04-2017, 11:01 AM
One reason to not take Amnesty too seriously. Ban on full face veil a violation of human rights. lol

crazyladybutterfly
09-04-2017, 11:03 AM
One reason to not take Amnesty too seriously. Ban on full face veil a violation of human rights. lol

i used to cover my face , not with the niqab lol , some months ago because i felt comfortable in this way
of course no one told me anything , if i can go around with the antismog mask why cant a muslima go around with the niqab?

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 11:06 AM
i used to cover my face , not with the niqab lol , some months ago because i felt comfortable in this way
of course no one told me anything , if i can go around with the antismog mask why cant a muslima go around with the niqab?

Yes, but you're an adult and don't give a shit about others' opinion. Your fact as totally conscious and not imposed.

They're li'l children, though. And in a public space, as a school is.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 11:07 AM
I believe that lastly UK is not doing things straight. IMHO.

Where is UK going to?

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 11:09 AM

Study Links Autism and Somalis in Minneapolis - The New York Times

Vitamin D Council | New research: Somali immigrants in Sweden suffering from severe vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy
https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/

Lack of Vitamin D May Explain Black Americans' Cancer Deaths

Vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy tied to autism risk

Maria Sharapova
09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Study Links Autism and Somalis in Minneapolis - The New York Times

Vitamin D Council | New research: Somali immigrants in Sweden suffering from severe vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy
https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/

Lack of Vitamin D May Explain Black Americans' Cancer Deaths

Vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy tied to autism risk

I had a feeling you would dig up something. Diminishing a human right for the purposes of reducing certain medical conditions still makes zero sense. We are in the 21st cent where a simple vitamin tablet could be prescribed to increase vitamin levels. One may even tan in private to enhance vitamin c levels. Furthermore, vitamin c levels are frequently cited to be low among the non-burqa wearing population. I have never worn a burqa and my last visit to my practitioner revealed I was low in vitamin c. I know this sounds like an anecdotal fallacy, but I'm sure this phenomenon is common place.
Put simply you are clutching at straws.
I'm sure I could dig up an article suggesting a link with certain diseases from Vitamin A to vitamin Z

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Definitive causes of austism are totally unknown so far.

Thousands and thousands of articles have been written pointing at a plethore of possible causes of it.

How not, also the lack of vitamine D, of course:

There are many things that can cause autism like vaccines, mercury fillings in your teeth, accumulation of lead or other toxic metals in your body before becoming pregnant etc. The lack of vitamin d accenuates the negative effects of any disease. By having adequate levels of vitamin d in your body you can slash your risk of cancer, and most diseases, by 50%.

Maria Sharapova
09-04-2017, 11:47 AM
There are many things that can cause autism like vaccines, mercury fillings in your teeth, accumulation of lead or other toxic metals in your body before becoming pregnant etc. The lack of vitamin d accenuates the negative effects of any disease. By having adequate levels of vitamin d in your body you can slash your risk of cancer, and most diseases, by 50%.

"Muh Vitamin C"

Stop trying to justify your islamophobic views

wvwvw
09-04-2017, 11:56 AM
"Muh Vitamin C"

This has nothing to do with my Islamorealist views. I merely stated a fact.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 06:37 PM

About the causes of autism they exist only hypothesis, not real evidences. All those you have mentioned were and are hypothesis. And still more, like the endometriosis, &c.

EL_BARBARO
09-04-2017, 06:39 PM
"Muh Vitamin C"

"Vitamin C", as you refer, is a good anti-virical substance. In fact, many anti-flu medication complexes contain vitamine C. Vitamine D is another kind of vitamin, with different functions.

Neither vitamin C, nor D, nor autism have absolutely nothing to do with islamophobia. Those ridiculous clothes those children are forced to wear neither. It's kinda boundary imposed by their parents against the other children and allowed by the british educational authorities.

You like or don't, a shame. If not a crime.